INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.985 - 0.99

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,901 comment(s). Last comment by Income 1 day ago

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 16:45 |

Post removed.Why?

linges

2,689 posts

Posted by linges > 2017-11-23 16:49 | Report Abuse

@keven5059...yes..even my target for WB is 1.00...then will happily sell and enjoy :)

Alkwong

62 posts

Posted by Alkwong > 2017-11-23 16:51 | Report Abuse

OK guys, the mini-party is over. No concessions or additional dividends from ah thong. Insas rode up to 0.96 on the coat-tails of Inari and looks ready for a relapse to 0.91. The trend is still bearish. Too bad. Insas is like a pretty girl you can just look at but can't be more than friends with.

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-23 16:51 | Report Abuse

Mr Sslee, I would like to read about their response to your questions.

slm7212

1,637 posts

Posted by slm7212 > 2017-11-23 16:56 | Report Abuse

Too little dividend and the share price not moving...lack interested for the investor...so very difficult to move the price

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 16:56 | Report Abuse

contrarian ... sslee alredi said ... secretary need few days to type ah thong reply ... and then post at insas website lar .... sslee should have take a video of him torturing ah thong with his question ....

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 16:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Muthusamy

811 posts

Posted by Muthusamy > 2017-11-23 17:03 | Report Abuse

sslee didnt ponteng this time. budak baik..... MUAH MUAH.... SSLEE CANTEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 17:06 | Report Abuse

SSLEE CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK !!!

Sslee

5,996 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-11-23 17:13 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Still cannot paste the other 3 pages will try tomorrow.
As of the response. Dato' Sri Thong seem to be uncomfortable with the questioning. I feel sorry for him as the later shareholders attacking him to give a firm commitment of the addition/better dividend.
The actual answer to the questions from the board is not very clear cut better wait for the AGM minute.
Type from my HP.
Thank you

Posted by SenSeng Loh > 2017-11-23 17:20 | Report Abuse

Thank you Sslee for all your effort and timely feedback. Hope you will continue doing so.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 17:24 | Report Abuse

let's hope more i3 member will follow our sslee effort in the future .... SSLEE BOLEH !! i3 comrades boleh !! Leno the most panlai also wan to BOLEH !! CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

Posted by Honeymustard > 2017-11-23 17:24 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the information Sslee!

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 17:25 | Report Abuse

also let's hope all those who dun own any share but wan to come here busybodi ... talk kok talk nonsense with bad intention .............................. semoga ....................... mati cepat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!

Sslee

5,996 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-11-23 17:31 | Report Abuse

I have completed my question on INSAS Company Financial Report and Business outlook and will now move on to INSAS dividend.
My first question on dividend is related to finance and accounting. Will Head of Global Treasury and Corporate Planning Ms. Thong Mei Chuen please answer the questions?
Q1. Is INSAS business generated enough positive cash flow to pay a better dividend? (Yes / No)
Q2. Is INSAS has enough cash reserve to pay a better dividend? (Yes / No)
Q3. Any cash flow problems if INSAS pay out 25% of 2017 EPS as dividend about 7 cents to the shareholders? (Yes / No)

Y.A.M. Chairperson, Tungku Aishah do you mind I ask you some questions?
Q1. Y.A.M. Chairperson, if the company can pay a dividend of 4 cent to INSAS-PA (pardon me I term INSAS-PA as the second wife) then the company should be able to pay not less than 4 cents dividend to the INSAS shareholders too (the first wife)? (Agree / Disagree)
Q2. Y.A.M. Chairperson, since INSAS do not have a formal dividend policy, do you think is time now to adopt a formal dividend policy of at least allocating 20 % of EPS as dividend? (Yes / No )

My next question is to CEO Dato’ Sri Thong
Q1. Dato’ Sri Thong, Y.A.M chairperson Tengku Aishah and Head of Global Treasury and Corporate Planning Ms. Thong had given their views on dividend. I bought INSAS share as I believe INSAS is a fundamentally strong and a successful company. The success of INSAS is due to Dato’ Sri Thong stewardship and the hard work put in by the management team. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Many of us the minority shareholders are from working class and many of us are not rich and wealthy. Many of us need the dividend badly to supplement our income to meet the ever increasing cost of living for ourselves and our family or our as main source of income after retirement. Thus on behalf of the minority shareholders I sincerely appeal to Dato’ Sri Thong and BOD please kindly consider giving an addition dividend and also to formulate a formal dividend policy. Dato’ Sri Thong will you kindly give us an addition dividend?
Q2. In Year 2010 and 2012 Dato’ Sri Thong and BOD have redistributed Treasury share back to INSAS shareholders. Will Dato’ Sri Thong and BOD consider redistributing the treasury share again in a very near future?

I have completed my question on Dividend and will now move on to INSAS share market price.
My first question on INSAS share market price is related to Finance and accounting. Again Head of Global Treasury and Corporate Planning Ms. Thong Mei Chuen would you mind to answer the question?
Q1. Is INSAS share market price severely under-value? (Yes / No )
Q2. As a person familiar with INSAS finance and accounting what should be the true/intrinsic value of INSAS? RM how much?

My next question is to the Auditors
Q1. As a professional accountant and external auditor of INSAS, do you agree with Ms. Thong valuation that INSAS true/intrinsic value is RM .(Yes / No)
Q2. INSAS is under-value can you give the reasons why market severely under value INSAS?

Sslee

5,996 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-11-23 17:32 | Report Abuse

My next question is to the Non-Executive Directors
Q1. Dato’ Wong Gian Kui (Non-Independent Non-Executive Director), Ms. Soon Li Yen (Non-Independent Non-Executive Director) and Mr. Oh Seong Lye (Independent Non-Executive Director) can each of you give one proposal as of how and what to do to improve the INSAS share price to reflect it true/intrinsic value of RM a share?
Q2. Executive Director Dato’ Dr. Tan Seng Chuan would you like to comment on your fellow directors proposal or add on more proposal as of how and what to do to improve INSAS share price?

My next question is to CEO Dato’ Sri Thong
Q1. Dato’ Sri Thong, INSAS had been rated as undervalue or cheap valuations by many financial and research analysts year in and year out for many years. It was not a record to be proud of. Something is not right here, whether it is misunderstanding, wrong perception, lack of transparency or etc. New approach and actions needed urgently to change this. The Non-Executive and Executive Director had given their proposals as of how and what to do to improve the INSAS share price. I leave it to Dato’ Sri Thong’s and BOD’s wisdoms to urgently come out with an action plan to address this issue so that the INSAS share price can truly reflect its true/intrinsic value. Dato’ Sri Thong your opinion?

I have completed my question on INSAS market share price.
This marks the end of my questions and I would like to end it with the following sincere words:
Dato’ Sri Thong, you can be like kind hearted Tan Sri Teh Hong Piow, founder of Public Bank readily sharing the wealth of Public Bank with all the shareholders with generous dividend and good capital growth on increase of share price. He is loved, respected and praise by the entire shareholders. His is the shining example, the epitome of what all for one and one for all really mean.
So please do not be like cold hearted Tan Sri V, treating his listed companies as his own piggy bank, short charging the minority shareholders to further enrich him-self only. He is despised, hate and cursed by many of the minority shareholders.
Dato’ Sri Thong we will respect you, praise you, love you and pray for you if you readily share the wealth of INSAS with all the shareholders with generous dividend and do something to strengthen INSAS share price. We are all for you and hopefully you are all for us. We are all in the big family of INSAS now. We shall look after each other.
Thank you. Y.A. M. chairperson Tungku Aishah, CEO Dato’ Sri Thong, BOD, Management team and Auditor for taking your time in answering my questions.
To all my fellow shareholders who are present here I thank you for your patience and allowing me to use up so much of the time allocated for questions and answers. I now make way for others to ask their question. Thank you.

dunspace

348 posts

Posted by dunspace > 2017-11-23 17:32 | Report Abuse

Sslee, did they mention when will the minutes for the AGM will be posted? By the way, great detail of questions asked, I manage to learn something from you, thank you for that.

dunspace

348 posts

Posted by dunspace > 2017-11-23 17:34 | Report Abuse

In my opinion, RM3 intrinsic value is too far fetched.... his just blowing him own trumpet unless there is a hidden associate/subsidiary that can grow like Inari.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 17:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2017-11-23 17:43 | Report Abuse

Level of TP

Ben Graham net-net asset valuation = 1.68
NTA = 2.41
Dato Sri Thong = 3

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2017-11-23 17:47 | Report Abuse

It's not too far fetched if you take into consideration in the unrealised gain in its investment securities which currently booked at book value.

dunspace In my opinion, RM3 intrinsic value is too far fetched.... his just blowing him own trumpet unless there is a hidden associate/subsidiary that can grow like Inari.
23/11/2017 17:34

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 17:51 | Report Abuse

up down left right inside out calculate ......intrinsic value is RM 3 RINGGIT. Full stop.

dunspace

348 posts

Posted by dunspace > 2017-11-23 17:58 | Report Abuse

I got a feeling the reply will be(inspired by reading nearly all of Berkshire letters):

The nature of Insas business is investing. Therefore, we believe that we can reinvest our earnings at a higher rate of growth which leads to a higher future capital appreciation. Dividend is given if the business believes that the earnings are in such an excess that there are not better opportunity for reinvestment. As an investment company, we strive to be in a position where we can reinvest our capital at a higher rate to grow the company rather than giving dividend. Insas has a great amount of excess liquid assets now which positioned us to act first whenever there are a good opportunity. Shareholders shouldn’t be too overly concerned regarding whether is dividend given, they should instead focus on the growing value of the company. The share price of the market on the short term is just like a voting machine.However, in a long run it is a weighing machine. Sooner or later the price of the company will gravitate to its value.

alooloo

265 posts

Posted by alooloo > 2017-11-23 17:59 | Report Abuse

Don't do what Dato thong said, do what he did.

He sold warrant. If intrinsic value 3, why he sell warrant. Warrant should at least RM2.6 if he really think share should go RM3.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:01 | Report Abuse

hahahahahah .. we will wait and see ah thong dare to NOT increase the dividend .... next year AGM will be another LEVEL .... i will personally go and throw my high heel at his head ... he dare to take that risk ?

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:07 |

Post removed.Why?

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:12 | Report Abuse

This marks the end of my questions and I would like to end it with the following sincere words:

Dato’ Sri Thong, you can be like kind hearted Tan Sri Teh Hong Piow, founder of Public Bank readily sharing the wealth of Public Bank with all the shareholders with generous dividend and good capital growth on increase of share price. He is loved, respected and praise by the entire shareholders. His is the shining example, the epitome of what all for one and one for all really mean.

So please do not be like cold hearted Tan Sri V, treating his listed companies as his own piggy bank, short charging the minority shareholders to further enrich him-self only. He is despised, hate and cursed by many of the minority shareholders.

Dato’ Sri Thong we will respect you, praise you, love you and pray for you if you readily share the wealth of INSAS with all the shareholders with generous dividend and do something to strengthen INSAS share price. We are all for you and hopefully you are all for us. We are all in the big family of INSAS now. We shall look after each other.

SSLEE CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

Posted by Fabien Extraordinaire > 2017-11-23 18:13 | Report Abuse

Leno TP has been upgraded from RM2 to RM3. Time to sailang on this company!!

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:16 | Report Abuse

in less than 12 months ... i have collected MORE than 2.6 millions share .... tomolo if got chance ... i will collect even more ... and MORE and MORE !! INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEKKK !! DATO AH THONG CANTEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !! SSLEE CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!!

kevin5059

933 posts

Posted by kevin5059 > 2017-11-23 18:17 | Report Abuse

Sslee, again thanks for that. After read through all your questions, no doubt most are very constructive, however there is statement that I truly not agree and will never suggest you to put it there in your questionnaire.

We say good thing about ppl, but should not say bad thing about Tan Sri Vincent T. As what I can remember, Dato T and Tan Sri VT used to be seated in the same board room for a company before (I couldn't remember which one, might be Berjaya Groupmany many years ago, or I could be wrong). He could be friend with VT in person or VT could be his sifu on financing/trading. Hence, I personally feel that that's quite risky to bring that out as an example.

However, it had happen, let's hope that this wouldn't bring any negative impact to the shareholders. Pray that Dato Thong is not good friend but an enemy to VT.

Lastly, thanks again for your indeed very great contribution to the shareholders. God bless you...

Sslee

5,996 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2017-11-23 18:23 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Finally manage to post all the 5 pages. The company secretary did not mention when AGM minute will be ready and make available at the website. Anyhow she told me should be in page under category Investor and Media. I am actually very eager to know what is recorded down in official AGM minutes as per what is verbally said at the AGM.
Anyhow I have collected the name card of BOD and company secretary will follow up with them.
As I said: We are all in the big family of INSAS now. We shall look after each other.
Thank you.
Dear Kevin5059.
Noted with thanks, agree with you will be more careful next time.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:24 | Report Abuse

hahahah .. kevin i wan to say the same thing too ... when i first entering share market long long time ago ... BJToto is among the first i bought ... 3.90 ... VT gave dividend 50 sen ... then return another 50 sen capital ... BJtoto shoot up to RM 5 .... i make a whopping RM 2.10 with 3.90 capital ... and recently VT re-enter BJCorp ... givin me a fast angpow to collect more insas these few days !! But i dun recall VT sitting with ah thong in any company before. But mentioning VT is a good move by sslee. A bit risky but the main point is to persuade dato ah thong.

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-23 18:35 | Report Abuse

VT and Thong are buddies! VT has lately been involved in many charity foundations through out the world.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:40 | Report Abuse

sslee know VT and ah thong are buddies ... tat;s why sslee mention VT in his closing speech mar ...

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-23 18:47 | Report Abuse

When Insas' shares fell non-stop recently it was a great apportunity to buy up more. The price may not rebound as fast as it had fell but the worst is definitely over and a steady climb is anticipated. After all Inari has breached and stayed above RM3 today. Insas has more than 400,000,000 Inari shares and who knows how much Inari warrants. But don't buy the WB, got someone might sell 800,000.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-23 18:55 | Report Abuse

wat steady climb anticipated ? TOMOLO WILL SHOOOOOOT UPPPPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

kny123

232 posts

Posted by kny123 > 2017-11-23 19:05 | Report Abuse

thank you sslee.

spagetti

21 posts

Posted by spagetti > 2017-11-23 21:33 | Report Abuse

somemore sslee bring out tan sri teh leh, side by side compare with ah thong leh, hope ah thong will feel syiok syiok loh.

spagetti

21 posts

Posted by spagetti > 2017-11-23 21:35 | Report Abuse

inari break rm3. all time high leh, how can man...insas move lah.

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-23 21:50 | Report Abuse

Just realized Insas owns shares in OCBC, bloody hell, OCBC owns over 80% of Great Eastern Singapore and bloody hell Great Eastern Singapore has been ordered to divest 30% of Great Eastern Malaysia. Is Insas saving up to buy a stake in Great Eastern Malaysia?

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-24 07:55 | Report Abuse

MOrning !! Today is the LAST DAY to collect INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK !!

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-24 08:13 | Report Abuse

Insas has share investments quoted outside Malaysia amounting to over RM200 million as at 30.6.17 and it was revealed that the largest is OCBC Bank of Singapore.

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2017-11-24 08:41 | Report Abuse

Contrarian how did you confirm this ? The OCBC holding

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-24 08:50 | Report Abuse

It's in the latest Annual Report.

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 2017-11-24 09:03 | Report Abuse

There is mention of quoted share invesments 200m+ above ( note 18 ) but no detail that it is OCBC in latest annual report 2017. Thats why I asked.

Posted by StockKeeper > 2017-11-24 09:19 | Report Abuse

Party over.sleep again.

leno

6,155 posts

Posted by leno > 2017-11-24 09:31 | Report Abuse

kekekekek ... investment bank start working at 9:00 .. meeting first ... 9:30 am action will begin lor .... dun say i no tell u lor

dunspace

348 posts

Posted by dunspace > 2017-11-24 09:33 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian, the beauty of Insas.... the deeper you look, the more you see

TheContrarian

9,252 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2017-11-24 09:40 | Report Abuse

Borntospeculate, I think it's on page 11. I don't have my copy of AR with me now.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz