BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.39%)

Day's Change

0.345 - 0.375

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,437 comment(s). Last comment by AnndyYSYong 1 day ago

cyphua

976 posts

Posted by cyphua > 2015-04-18 13:56 | Report Abuse

Actually aim on BJCorp-CU.

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-18 14:27 | Report Abuse

ignissimia

Maybank IB Research is lopsided. It also presented a half past six half cooked report on Iskandar.

These are the facts from Calvin Tan Research

1) There is a Glut of Highrise Condo in Iskandar due to China Carpet Bombing in the market. So avoid all High End Condos over RM500K in Iskandar. That's why I disposed GSB shares as G Residence is badly impacted. IOI has just cancelled its intended launch of 4 Condo Blocks in Plentong. And Parc Condo is throwing 1 room studio as low as RM175K a unit - only 5 minutes walk from G Residence.

2) The Industrial Properties Are Selling Like Hot Cakes Due to Spore SMEs Shifting their factories to Iskandar. The RM3 Million Factories recently launched in SILC were Sold in One Day.

3) As For Landed Properties They Are Also Selling Very Well.

In Bandar Sri Alam - All Jade Imperial below RM500K are all Sold Out. In Pelangi Indah, Ulu Tiram the Next Super Link 2 storey houses 24x70 will be launched at a New High of RM660,000 per unit soon.

So although there is a Condo Glut There is Still Voracious Demand for Landed Houses in Iskandar.

MY STRONG ADVISE IS TO BUY UP ALL AVAILABLE LANDED SINGLE, DOUBLE STOREY, CLUSTER, SEMI DETACHED & BUNGALOWS IN ALL OF ISKANDAR.

Don't Ever Touch any High End Condos above RM500,000 to RM1 Millions in Iskandar. You can get them from Johor High Court Auction at 30% to 40% Discount Some Future day 3 to 6 years later.

LANDED PROPERTIES WILL DOUBLE, TRIPLE OR JUMP 10 FOLD IN ISKANDAR!

THIS IS THE FINE ART OF INVESTING BETWEEN 2 MARKETS IN ISKANDAR!

ignissimia

1,049 posts

Posted by ignissimia > 2015-04-18 15:20 | Report Abuse

Calvin,
Thanks for your more indepth info and impact on the different segments of property in Iskandar.

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-04-18 15:48 | Report Abuse

I have confident in BJCorp. I also Have BJcorp CU. Be patient.

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2015-04-19 11:36 | Report Abuse

I have confident in BJCorp. I also Have other stock (kikiki all egg cannot put at one basket). Be patient with 10 years time. Old fox will bring this to blue chip way (Hope not the blue cheap).

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2015-04-19 11:40 | Report Abuse

I wait 1 year already. But I still young. kikiki also no need that money. Can wait another 9 years. Hope that old fox still alive at that time... And we celebrate success together.

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-04-19 16:10 | Report Abuse

To sum it all up ... all the endless promotions/predictions/promises/researches/stories/songs etc.., are all 'USELESS' !!! Let bcorpse's price do the talking instead of being downtrend for ages !!!

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-04-19 17:13 | Report Abuse

You hit the nail on the head ... an eye for an eye !!!

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-04-19 21:38 | Report Abuse

Mild mannered unless provoked ... good nite !!!

dumingjun

143 posts

Posted by dumingjun > 2015-04-20 00:44 | Report Abuse

Still can buy Calvin? Seems not moving!

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 01:41 | Report Abuse

Dumingjun,

We invest based on fundamental. To buy when it is below intrinsic value. Of course we want Bj Corp to move up faster. However, over a short period the Market might not vote for it. But over a longer period the fundamental of Bj Corp should emerge.

Take PM Corp as an example.For year 2011 to 2013 PM Corp was traded at only 9 cents for an extended period day in day out.

For Value Investors the waiting period is often dull and uneventful. But those who held firm are all richly rewarded one final day.

One year of price surge will make up for 2 years of waiting. Why not? In a single year PM Corp jumped from 9 cents to 30 cents - up 200%. That means 66% per year. And so we invest quietly. If price goes lower we add more.

And now. The Election of Sarawak is getting more urgent by the day. Expect East Malaysian Stocks to Perform Mightily. Every 5 Year They Turn Very Active Due to Election Time. So by May 2015 BN will dish out HUGE AWARD OF PROJECTS FOR EAST MALAYSIA!

These Are The Beneficiaries

1) CMSB - RM27 Billions for Pan Borneo Highway. CMSB is Monopoly in cement.
2) KKB - Subsidiary of CMSB
3) NAIM - Will capture the Lion share of Project Awards.
4) WEIDA - Water & Waste Water. Sarawak Leaders are requesting RM480 Millions for Water Related projects. WEIDA is in Plastic Products like Super Enterprize (I called for a buy on Super at RM1.20 - Super jumped 150% to touch RM3.00). Since WEIDA still a laggard I repeat my call now as a strong buy.
5) Karambunai Corp (See www.nexusresort.com) PM Najib included Kbunai in 10MP.

See I told all to buy BJ Corp because of good news from BJ Auto profit. On the week of announcement BJ Corp jumped from 42 cents to 49 cents (up 16.6%)

So On Announcement of 11MP (11TH MASTER PLAN) PLUS EAST MALAYSIAN ELECTION BY JUNE NEXT YEAR ALL THE ABOVE 5 COUNTERS WILL ALSO JUMP UP!

HOW HIGH & HOW FAR THEY JUMP IS YET TO BE SEEN. BUT JUMP THEY ALL WILL.

And before I say good night.

Calvin ask all to be gracious. I apologise if I have offended anyone.

Jesus says, "If we forgive others Our Heavenly Father will forgive us" If we do not forgive men their trespasses our Heavenly Father also will not forgive us our trespasses"

So it is by forgiving that we are forgiven. And by blessing others that God blesses us.

Let our hearts be tender, loving and forgiving.

Only then will God hear and answer all our prayers.

Calvin Tan

Singapore.

Google youtube

MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU By JIM REEVES

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 01:44 | Report Abuse

Dumingjun & all Friends of BJ Corp

I suggest buying into East Malaysian Election Theme Stocks Now & Hold Firmly Until

11MP Announcement by 21 May 2015. It is only 30 days away. And after you have made good profits you can load up more Bj Corp shares.

Good night.

dumingjun

143 posts

Posted by dumingjun > 2015-04-20 08:25 | Report Abuse

Calvin. Did you saw dow jones crashing? Is this a sign a turnover happening? I think mkt overall too over positive. Hk shares especially.

dumingjun

143 posts

Posted by dumingjun > 2015-04-20 08:28 | Report Abuse

And i have been watching sometimes niw. Even good results of itself and subsidiaries seems like not helping

dumingjun

143 posts

Posted by dumingjun > 2015-04-20 08:30 | Report Abuse

Also current good result of it doesnt help as not recurring. Unless it do something outstanding. If not nothing much will change i think. Special things can be umobile listing, or

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 08:52 | Report Abuse

Dunmingjun,

Dow Jones only corrected a little due to 3 factors

1) China clamp down on overheated HK market. Clamp down is a good move by China Government to cool down the runaway gambling fever. Last time before Great Depression struck in 1929 there was a total reckless play by margin. Shoe shine boys can buy US$50,000 worth of shares by just putting down a mere US$500 - the rest on margin.

2) The fear of Greece default. Bankrupt Greece can never ever pay back debt. My sister in law married to a British guy. One day they left Cold London in winter for holiday in Greece to escape the freezing cold of London's winter. They were resting and lying down on the beach in Greece

These were the conversations between the British & the Greek.
"Why are you here lying on our beach?" asked the Greek guy. "Well we worked hard all summer. Saved up enough money. So in winter we wanted to escape the harsh winter and at the same time enjoy a nice holiday by lying on your beach" The British explained. "Well, don't you see I have been doing just that all my life" The Greek said.

What is the difference between the two? One earned it and deserve the holiday. The other never worked one day in all his life for his "holiday" The Greeks depended on the generous handouts by their profligate Govt. SO GREECE IS BANKRUPT & CAN NEVER EVER PAY BACK THEIR DEBT FOR A HUNDRED YEARS.

3) Then there was Computer Trading glitch which caused some confused selling.

Take this Correction as an opportunity to Buy On Weakness.

Buy What? BUY ALL EAST MALAYSIA ELECTION THEMATIC PLAY SHARES LIKE CMSB, KKB, NAIM, WEIDA & KBUNAI.

Happy Investing,

Calvin Tan

Singapore

Posted by jehovahnissi > 2015-04-20 09:41 | Report Abuse

Happy monday traders

Posted by andylee1919 > 2015-04-20 10:31 | Report Abuse

So Calvintaneng, which stock to recommend for before Sarawak Election? Thank you for your selfishness once again.

dumingjun

143 posts

Posted by dumingjun > 2015-04-20 10:52 | Report Abuse

So far nothing seen yet. So I think still not worth moving in yet

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 11:03 | Report Abuse

Andylee1919

In year 2006 I bought Naim at RM3.00. By next year 2007 NAIM doubled to RM6.00. All construction shares rose in tandem because of PM Badawi launching 9MP with RM230 Billion projects.

I met some guys from OSK Johor that did better. They bought Kbunai at 3 cents & sold at 9 cents for 300% gain. After selling they watched Kbunai doubled again to a high of 19 cents. I did well with NAIM but they did even better with Kbunai. Again 5 years later in year 2011 KBunai rose from 5 cents to 29 cents.

As future is yet unknown I cannot predict which will come out Top. If you have RM100K. Just put RM20K each in NAIM, CMSB, KKB, WEIDA & KBUNAI equally.

Then Wait Till May 21st 2015 for Official Announcement on 11MP.

This Round at least RM2,500,000,000 Cash Infusion will go into the Last & Final Development before Vision 2020.

dumingjun

143 posts

Posted by dumingjun > 2015-04-20 11:34 | Report Abuse

wow.....KBunai so poorly managed, so it will goes up meh? I rather have FACBIND, which with more margin of safety?

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 11:48 | Report Abuse

Dumingjun,

Learn to anticipate future. If you looked at bombed out Japan and Germany in 1945 you only see total ruin and hopelessness. Today Japan and Germany are world champion in car exports.

In 2006 Lafarge was bombed out at 66 cents. Today a blue chip.

What is the future of kbunai with its deep value assets in the context of The Asian Century

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:25 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!sing con sor chai stalker blow water again!!!!!!kikikikikiki!!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:26 | Report Abuse

kikikikikiki!!!!worth repeating sing con sor chai stalker blow water story again!!!!kikikikikikiki!!!!!really like to con!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 28, 2013 12:12 PM | Report Abuse

Hi everybody! sorry again if I have said anything wrong to cause the last 2 entries to be deleted by admin. I want to publicly acknowledge and thank the Management of OPCOM for their generous cash pay out and consistent dividends over the years.

What I wanted to share is another counter which will be a potential OPCOM in future. That counter is PM Corp(4081). Like OPCOM - PM Corp is almost Debt free, High NTA, Defensive Business in Consumer Food. Best of All there will be A CASH PAY OUT soon.
Check it out.

Happy investing

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:27 | Report Abuse

kikikikikiki!!!!more con job from sing con sor chai stalker!!!!!kikikikikiki!!!!can answer or not sor chai!!!!!kikkikikiki!!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Mar 23, 2014 11:41 PM | Report Abuse

Listen To Billionaire Charles Brandes Wisdom,

"To be a true value investor, you have to have a very long term outlook and buy companies that are really out of favour," "If they are in favour you are not going to buy them cheaply."

"A key trait of a value investor is patience. Good stocks can remain unloved and undervalued for a long time as the heard chases momentum stocks."

"Most investors, as human beings, don't believe that the best opportunities come when things are most difficult."

And So I Have Heard Enough Comments From Mr. Market, Expert & all "wise men" so called.

I Bought All The Above 12 Counters at the Quoted Prices. Check them out now in their respective Forums. They are popular now - BUT NO LONGER CHEAP AS WELL.

MY CALL IS TO BUY MP CORP NOW AT 39.5 CTS. (Will fall into PN17. Aha? So let's see then.)

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:29 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!sure can con everyday sing con sor chai stalker!!!!!kikikikiki1!!!

kikikiki!!!!sing con b****t on cash payout!!!!!kikikiki!!!and increase chocolate sales!!!!!kikikikiki!!!
classic story worth repeating!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!same tactic again!!!!!kikikikiki!!!1

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 2, 2013 08:37 AM | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All From Calvin Tan Singapore,

Thank You Very Much kcchongnz for detailing the path PM Corp should take:

1) Increase Sales of Chocolate Products
2) Reduce Unnecessary expenses
3) Dispose Assets & Return More Surplus Cash To Share Holders
4) I Can Assure All Here That I Want You To Ride With Me Safely In A Journey of A Great Growth Company in PM Corp

Have A Nice Day!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:29 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!!can explain more or not sing con!!!!!kikikiki!!!

1) Increase Sales of Chocolate Products
chirschan:erhhhhh,what is 2014 sales?kikikikiki!!!!
sing con:

2) Reduce Unnecessary expenses
chrischan:kikikiki!!!!really!!!!red colour in balance sheet!!!!
sing con:

3) Dispose Assets & Return More Surplus Cash To Share Holders
chrischan:kikikiki!!!!!greater fool still waiting for this story from 2013 to 2014!!!!kikikiki!!!now 2015
sing con:

4) I Can Assure All Here That I Want You To Ride With Me Safely In A Journey of A Great Growth Company in PM Corp
chrischan:great growth company!!!!!kikikiki!!!!veeryyyy funny!!!!
sing con

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:30 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!worth repeating this blow water story until hit pluto!!!!kikikikikikiki!!!!bargain of century!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

Dear Friends,

If you are A Long Term Investor I would like to recommend

PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!

Price now is 25 cents

Target Price RM1.50

Longer Term Target is RM10.00. RM10.00? YES! YES! & YES!!

PM CORP has The Potential Like NESTLE (RM68) & DUTCH LADY (RM46)

Check it OUT CAREFULLY ON PM CORP FORUM NOW

You will BE GLAD YOU DID

Best Regards,

Calvin of Singapore

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:30 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!more blow water story on cash payout from sing con!!!!!kiikikiki!!!!so obvious this blow water story!!!!!cannot see meh!!!!kikikiki!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 11, 2013 12:08 AM | Report Abuse

Thank you anbz, I promoted NFI Chocolates in the last 4 years and everybody says, "Thank you". Even the Cadbury, Nestle & DKSH merchandisers were friendly and polite when I met them at Giant, Jusco, AEON & MYDIN Supermarkets.

I only promoted PM Corp Shares here less than 3 short weeks and you read for your selves the comments in the Whole Tread.

Any Way, Believe Or not, It is the Individual Responsibility of everyone.

COMPANY HAS ABOUT 20 CTS NET CASH PER SHARE. THERE WILL BE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT EITHER IN OCTOBER, NOVEMBER OR LATEST DECEMBER 31, 2013

CASH DISTRIBUTION!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:33 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!WOWWWWWW sing con check chocolate sales at 2am!!!!!!kikikiii!!!!insulting other at 1am!!!!!!then check choc sales!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!really hall of shame blow water!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

calvintaneng
Knight

Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!
« Reply #211 on: November 13, 2013, 09:11:14 PM »

Good Evening Friends & Investors At Invest Lah Forum.

These Two Days Have Been A Roller Coaster Ride For Many.

No past or present Director of PM Corp & No past or present Manager of NFI worked as hard like I do these 4 Years. I have gone to check out Tudor Gold & Tango Sales Even at 2 a.m. when all others are sleeping

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:34 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!blow water again simple question also cant answer!!!!!!kikikikikiki!!!!!!good for laugh!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!!!!

kikikikiki!!!!!worst investment advice sing con!!!!!borrow money to buy bjcorpse!!!!!!kikikikikiki!!!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Aug 22, 2014 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

Hi Guys!

BJ CORP IS CURRENTLY THE MOST NEGLECTED DEEPLY UNDERVALUE COUNTER SHUN BY MR. MARKET.

BUY ALL YOU CAN AFFORD. CANNOT AFFORD? GO AND BORROW SOME LIKE CALVIN.

THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT EVER! FOR NOW IS THE OPPORTUNITY!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 12:41 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
See I told all to buy BJ Corp because of good news from BJ Auto profit. On the week of announcement BJ Corp jumped from 42 cents to 49 cents (up 16.6%)

kikikikikikiki!!!!!sing con sor chai bjcorpse target price is 49cent!!!!!!!kikikikikikikikiki!!!!!go delete your short term target and long term for bjcorpse!!!!!!!really can con this sor chai!!!!!kikikikikikiki!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-04-20 13:20 | Report Abuse

kikikikikikiki!!!!rm1.00 satu ringgit one ringgit!!!!!!sing con sor chai stalker really can con blow water!!!!!kiikikkikikkki!!!!!want compare hot air balloon or not!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

Posted by calvintaneng at Aug 29, 2014 01:40 AM | Report Abuse

VINCENT TAN HAS BEEN BUYING BJ CORP SHARES BY THE MILLIONS

IN JULY 2014 DR ZURAINAH (ED) KEPT ON BUYING BJ CORP ICULS

CALVIN TAN RESEARCH CALLS FOR A STRONG BUY ON BJ CORP

One Year Target Price RM1.00

Five Year Target Price RM5.00

Ten Year Target Price For BJ CORP - A BLUE CHIP OVER RM10.00

HAPPY INVESTING!

CHEERS!

SilentOne

15 posts

Posted by SilentOne > 2015-04-20 14:35 | Report Abuse

It is sad to see a fellow investor degenerate into this state of mind. Hope karma doesnt hit you too hard. We are here to make money, not to belittle each other. Success is measured by your profit, not ego.

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-04-20 14:53 | Report Abuse

Find out the reason before giving a verdict.

Posted by andylee1919 > 2015-04-20 15:24 | Report Abuse

Sorry calvintaneng..... for my error below.

20/04/2015 10:31
So Calvintaneng, which stock to recommend for before Sarawak Election? Thank you for your selfishness once again.

It should be 'Thank you for your UNSELFISHNESS once again.'

You always share your researched for all of us to gain. Millions thank you.

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 15:58 | Report Abuse

Andylee1919,

It's ok. By your tone of voice I know you have good heart.
The share market is a dangerous place for novice.

Please do your own careful study before investing.

If you haven't read these books. You must read them

1) The Intelligent Investor by Ben Graham
2) Beating the street.
3) One up on wall street

Last 2 by Peter Lynch

Or you can sign up an online course with our friend KcchongNz

An investment knowledge on the success and pitfalls in the stock market is extremely vital

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2015-04-20 18:57 | Report Abuse

That's a good start!

It's insufficient!

Follow misai`s way of investing.

Kikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2015-04-20 18:59 | Report Abuse

Bjcorp to retest rm0.50?

That's misai way of investing!

Precisely!

Kikikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2015-04-20 19:01 | Report Abuse

Buy low sell high!

Sell high buy low!

Sell high buy higher b4 sell even higher!

Sell low and buyback lower!

Misai way of investing

Kikiki

calvintaneng

55,489 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-04-20 19:19 | Report Abuse

Whoa!

Atuk got so many methods of buying and selling. Calvin only got one simple method. Just buy when it is low. And buy some more if it goes lower.

Now 11MP Election Theme Stocks still very low. All still engrossed with ACE & 3rd liners.

So better load up on East Malaysian Election Theme Stocks!

Only 30 days more to 21st May 2015. ANNOUNCEMENT OF RM250 BILLIONS POWERFUL BOOSTER FOR 11MP!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2015-04-20 19:27 | Report Abuse

Rigidity is disastrous in equity investing!

Buy n hold will not applicable in Bjcorp when recurring earnings are not visible!

Misai will not share with small shareholder with his One off earning, thus making them could smell the profit but without enjoying it!

I knew better than anyone else here because I m part of the misai way of investing!

Kikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2015-04-20 19:32 | Report Abuse

Rule no1 = never buy n hold any stock without proven track record in growing the recurring earnings!

Rule no2= never forget rule no 1!

Kikikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2015-04-20 19:44 | Report Abuse

If still itching hand like atuk...can't find any stock without a proven track record in growing recurring earnings, then refers to following rules:

Rule no3= follow misai way of investing!

Rule no4= never forget rule no 3!

Kikikikiki

GreenTrade

631 posts

Posted by GreenTrade > 2015-04-20 20:18 | Report Abuse

Anytime now. :)

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-04-20 23:09 | Report Abuse

If Q4 results with profits, then we should see dividend or else we will all pull out his misai. Agree?

cyphua

976 posts

Posted by cyphua > 2015-04-21 05:15 | Report Abuse

The 2015Q3 result is good, but cash flow not increase, so give extra is vary less opportunity.

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-04-21 08:53 | Report Abuse

From the nature of business, BJCorp has a lot of borrowing. So when BJcorp received cash, the first thing they do is to reduced the loan. So is the loan reduced? Property developers has plenty of borrowings. Just like us ordinary house buyers, our loan is 90 or even 100%. Correct me if I am wrong.

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2015-04-21 09:14 | Report Abuse

The funding is not a small amount. It tied with term and condition with the lender. It is not like our small change, now we are happy to keep it in right pocket and than next second we also can shift it to left pocket.

If in current situation, you have a potential project with annual return > 5%,
while the existing borrowing is 5% interest cost, will you consider to pay off loan or
keep the loan and make a move to the new project?

All decision are still falling between the risk taking and return expectation.

MyView

3,285 posts

Posted by MyView > 2015-04-21 09:28 | Report Abuse

Some companies have dividend policies like 30% to 50% dividend payout from their profits. BJCorp don't have this dividend policy which is bad for the shareholders. So it is up to the company to decide whether the company should use 100% of their profit to move on to their next 8% income project or use 50% profit for dividend payout. If BJCorp's direction is to use 100% of their profit for new projects, we can kiss goodbye to the dividend which is suppose to be the shareholders reward.

Post a Comment