BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.67%)

Day's Change

0.385 - 0.395

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,439 comment(s). Last comment by wahidul 3 days ago

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 16:38 | Report Abuse

GO! GO! BJ CORP = BEST JOYFUL CORP!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 16:39 | Report Abuse

If BJ CORP IS IN USA - BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY MIGHT HAVE TAKEN IT PRIVATE!

JimYeoh

1,514 posts

Posted by JimYeoh > 2014-09-03 17:00 | Report Abuse

hope for breakout above 0.55 by end of this friday..cheers

pidtatan

18 posts

Posted by pidtatan > 2014-09-03 17:01 | Report Abuse

let's pray...

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 17:03 | Report Abuse

BERRY! CALLING BERRY!

Watching Screen All The Time!

BERRY GOOD!

BJ CORP = BULLISH JUMPING COUNTER!

Yes Graduating From

Big Jumbo Corp to Next Phase Soon

Bullish Jumping Corp!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 17:56 | Report Abuse

WOW!

BJ CORP Latest News!

Spearheading Into China's Water & Waste Water Projects (RMB 3 Millions). A new beginning in another Lucrative & Recession Proof Venture?

The Attention Is Now Diverted from All Others Riveted On BJ Corp!

Posted by SparroKing > 2014-09-03 21:44 | Report Abuse

calvin , you sure not related to VT with your daily promo of BJ corp.?? lol..Anyway, I am also bullish on this laggard. all the best everyone invested.

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 22:28 | Report Abuse

Ha! Ha!

SparroKing,

When Calvin First Promoted PM Corp at 15 cents on Sept. 20th 2013 many thought that KKP employed me to promote PM Corp & Mui Group Shares.

After One Short Year PM Corp Has Gone Up 100% to 30 cents yesterday.

And now while Calvin is promoting BJ Corp others have been thinking that I am related to Vincent Tan. Let me put it strait.

Calvin is a Value Hunter in KLSE. Calvin will highlight All Undervalue Stocks. And BJ Corp now falls within My Investment Radar!

MORE GOOD NEWS

ATLAN Share Price Rose to RM4.65 Today!

BJ CORP Own 26% ATLAN Shares.

In Year 2000 Atlan was RM2.00. Today Atlan is RM4.65 or Up 132.5% In 4 Years Or Up 33 % Yearly.

This even beats Berkshire Hathaway at 25% Yearly.

SEE BJ CORP HAS A WIDE RANGE OF VERY HIGHLY PROFITABLE COMPANIES!

If The Children Are Doctors, Lawyers, CEO, Scientists & Top Engineers Earning Millions Or Even Billions - How Could The Mother Be Poor?

TOTALLY ILLOGICAL! ISN'T IT?

THERE IS A GREAT MISPRICING OF BJ CORP SHARES IN KLSE!

THE INVESTING (GAMBLING RATHER) CROWD HAS TOTALLY OVERLOOKED AND MISSED BJ CORP'S AMAZING UNDERVALUATION.

AS DEEP VALUE INVESTORS WE ZERO IN ON THIS BEST OF THE BEST BARGAIN IN ALL OF KLSE!

HAPPY INVESTING IN BJ CORP OR BOUNTIFUL JOY CORPORATION

Yes! .............. Bountiful Joy Corp!!......................................

Calvin Tan Singapore

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-03 22:49 | Report Abuse

AND NOW DEAR FRIENDS

CALVIN TAN RESEARCH PRESENTS

2 STRONG REASONS WHY

BJ CORP IS LIKEN TO BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY

BJ CORP IS EXPECTED TO RISE UP TO BE A FUTURE BLUE CHIP!

REASON NO 1 (WE LIVE, AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR EXISTENCE IN LISTED COMPANIES)

Why Is It So? Will Explain Later.

REASON NO. 2 (A GIANT FUNNEL OR FISHING FLEET) Why Must It Be Like This?

It Has To Be If BJ Corp Is To Follow Berkshire Hathaway

DON'T MISS CALVIN TAN RESEARCH EXPLANATION OF THE NATURE & GREAT POTENTIAL OF BJ CORP.

BJ CORP - BOUNTIFUL JOY CORP

Please Stay Tuned!

"UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM DISSOLVES THE PROBLEM"

-----------------------------------BRUCE LEE.......Legendary Kung Fu Fighter

BILLION_Q

235 posts

Posted by BILLION_Q > 2014-09-04 00:46 | Report Abuse

today added 100 lots, hope BJCORP fly soon.

hero

97 posts

Posted by hero > 2014-09-04 01:02 | Report Abuse

Upup and away....bestful joy.boh boey boh tan.hoot ahhhhhh.berry berry good.dont miss golden opportunity

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 04:56 | Report Abuse

WE LIVE, MOVE AND HAVE OUR EXISTENCE IN COMPANIES (LISTED OR UNLISTED)

THE OMNI PRESENCE OF ALL COMPANIES ARE EVERYWHERE!

Dear Friends,

We Have To Live In A World Surrounded By Listed/Unlisted Companies. Like it or not The Entire Fabric of Our World Is Dominated By Companies. They are All Pervasive - It Permeates & Penetrates All Levels of Our Daily Lives - 24 hours a day - throughout our lives on earth & even after we die we cannot escape its All Prevailing Presence!

Let me explain.

When we get up in the early morning we brush our teeth. The tooth brush that we use could be "Morning Star" brand made by Yee Lee. The listerine gargle in our mouth is from Hexza.

As we turned on the taps we are using water produced by PBA (Penang) Puncak or KPS (Selangor) Ranhill Utilities (Johor).

As we turn on our TV for morning news we are using electricity from TNB. News from Astro.

If we refuse to use TV we can get our news Online from our Computer - and we use optic fiber in our HSBB by Opcom.

As we sit at table for our breakfast the Gardenia Bread that we eat is from Bernas. The fruit juice that we drink is from F &N. And milk is from Dutch Lady. Coco Crunch Cereal Breakfast from Nestle.

The furniture in our home and table which we put our breakfast and the chairs could be from Lihen, Heavea, Poh Huat or Tafi.

And as we leave for work in our cars. If we drive Toyota we are dealing with UMW, Perodua with MRM resources, Honda Oriental, BMW Sime Darby, Mazda BJ Auto, and Nissan Cars -Tan Chong.

And while we drive we pass by tolls by Litrak (Puchong), Plus(All Malaysia) or SILK (Kajang). For JB People who commute to Spore by Causeway Pay Toll to MRCB.

As we arrived in Our Office or Shop we enjoy the Aircond by Panamy. The Very Office Tower we work in is made of Bricks by Hap Seng, The Cement that construct the Building by YTL, Lafarge or Tasek. The steel structure that support the building could be from Masteel, Ann Joo or Southern Steel.

As we call our clients on the phone we are using TM services. Or alternately we can use our hand phones - by Celcom, Maxis or Digi (All listed companies)

Ha! Soon it's time for lunch. Where do we go? And what do we eat? If We eat chicken chop. We are dealing with .Leong Hup, CAB Cakaran or Lay Hong. Our drink could be from Yeo Hiap Seng and White coffee from Old Town.

What about tea break? Biscuit from Hup Seng, Tudor Gold Chocolate, Tango & Crispy from PM Corp, London Choco Roll from London Biscuits, Wafer cakes from Apollo & myriad others.

So you see. We are dealing with companies all throughout the day. How can we escape its All Pervading Presence. They Are Everywhere!

So what? If we want to escape by not using stuff of Listed Companies. Go and die? Ha! We still need to get that over dose of sleeping pill from Caring Pharmacy.

And after you have killed your self the Ambulance that carry you to the mortuary still have to use petrol to transport you - petrol from Shell, Petron or Petronas - All listed Companies!

So you see even after a person is dead - he has to use Listed Company goods or services!

You simply can't escape -

You live and move and have your existence among Listed/Unlisted Companies All Your Lives!

THERE IS REALLY NO ESCAPE!

All Our Investments Are Directly/Indirectly Linked To Companies

1) EPF

If we put money in EPF. EPF Use our monies to invest in hundreds of KLSE Companies!

2) INSURANCE

What if we buy insurance? Ha! Great Eastern Life and other Insurance Companies also use our money to buy into Listed Company Shares

3) UNIT TRUST

Same Public Mutual Will Invest In Good Performing companies.

4) BANK F/D Savings A/C

Ha! Banks Will Lend Money to Listed Companies Like KSL, MUI Berhad, All Steel Companies, All Paper Product Companies, All Plantation Companies, All Furniture Companies & All Other Types of Listed Companies & Even Toll Road Companies!

What if the banks lend monies to individual?

Why? They borrow money to buy properties from Metro,kajang, MK Land, Hua Yang, Daiman. Plenitude, IJM Land, IOI Properties and others.

Or if they borrow from Banks to buy cars they are still dealing with companies. If they buy Mazda they deal with BJ Auto, Toyota UMW, Nissan Tan Chong, BMW Sime Darby, Perodua MRM Resources and Honda Oriental.

There is No Escape With Our Investments. They All End Up With Dealings

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 05:20 | Report Abuse

THE FISHING FLEET OR THE FUNNEL

When I was a young boy I went fishing with a hook & a line. One hook can get one fish at one time.

Later as I grew up I saw people fishing with 2 hooks. If they are lucky they could catch 2 fishes at the same time.

One day I followed people to fish at a kelong. They taught me how to use a fishing line with multiple hooks - up to 6 or 7 hooks on one fishing line. Wow! Sometimes I caught 3 to 4 fishes at the same time!

Then I saw someone casting a net.This was better & faster. I saw them catching lots of fishes in Tanjung Bungah, Penang

And One Day in Tanjung Tokong, Penang I saw People Using A Long Drag Net about 30 meter long. Wow! They Caught SO MANY FISHES!

Then I saw Ocean Going Trawlers. These can bring in a ton of Fish at One Haul! These Are Commercial Fishing Boats.

Ha! Finally I found Out! The Japanese sent out Fishing Fleet with Refrigerated Storage And Sweep Clean The Pacific Ocean, The Indian Ocean & The Atlantic Ocean with their 6 kilometer drag net.

YES! THE JAPANESE USE 6 KM LONG DRAG NET & SCOUR THE OCEAN FLOOR - NOTHING CAN ESCAPE!

That's Why There's Enough Sushi for so many Millions of Japanese. They have more than enough Sushi & can export World Wide, Japan is Rich!

To be continued...

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 05:39 | Report Abuse

Ha! Then I Saw THE SECRET OF BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY

IT IS JUST LIKE THE JAPANESE FISHING FLEET!

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY IS LIKE A GIANT FUNNEL!

ALL THE HIGHLY PROFITABLE COMPANIES ARE IN BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY - FROM FOOD, TO INSURANCE, TO CLOTHES, TO SUPERMARKETS, TO CARS, TO BANKS, TO WHAT YOU NAME IT - YOU HAVE IT.

IT IS LIKE A GIGANTIC FUNNEL - COLLECTING ALL THE MONIES FROM AMERICA & WORLDWIDE!

THUS MAKING BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AND RICHEST FUND IN THE WORLD TODAY - AT US$200,000 (RM630,000) A SHARE IT HAS MADE MANY MANY MILLIONAIRES AMONG ITS INVESTORS!

AND BJ CORP IS IDENTICALTO BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY!

YOU SEE THE MORE BUSINESSES YOU SET UP TO PROVIDE GOODS & SERVICES TO PEOPLE - THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!

THE BIBLE SAYS,

"HE WHO SOWS SPARINGLY SHALL REAL REAP SPARINGLY &

HE WHO SOWS BOUNTIFULLY SHALL ALSO REAP BOUNTIFULLY"

THAT"S WHY COUNTRIES WHICH PROVIDE MOST TRANSACTIONS FOR GOODS & SERVICES ARE THE RICHEST

SHANGHAI, HONG KONG, TOKYO, SINGAPORE, NEW YORK OR LONDON ARE CENTERS OF COMMERCIAL ACTIVITIES. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SO RICH!

BJ CORP LIKE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY WILL BE LIKE A GIGANTIC FUNNEL THAT SUCK IN WEALTH FOR YEARS TO COME!

IT WILL GROW UP TO BE A BLUEST OF BLUE CHIP IN MALAYSIA ONE FINE DAY

THAT"S WHY WARREN BUFFET IS TOP NO. 7 SHAREHOLDER OF BJ CORP THROUGH GOLDMAN SACHS

DO YOU GET IT?

WARMEST REGARDS

Calvin Tan

CALVIN TAN RESEARCH!

hero

97 posts

Posted by hero > 2014-09-04 06:04 | Report Abuse

ThanksCalvin Tan for the fantastic news.Warren Buffet has n interest in bjcorp....wow...dont play play..better buy while the price is still low to reap bountifully...

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-04 08:31 | Report Abuse

BJCORP will look more likely as Berkshire if all its assets can generate good and consistent profits for him as wht Berkshire's holding. Currently, BJCorp is just rich with his assets whereas its profit generating capability has much more room to be improved.. I like BJCorp because i saw a gap btw its prices with the assets tht he is holding on... For management, i believe it is not much different btw the 2 because human behaviour is intended to "selfish" esp when u r in the business world.

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-04 08:33 | Report Abuse

Let compare BjCorp with YTL, MMC and Cheong Kong of HK...as well... :)

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 09:30 | Report Abuse

it's absolutely not accurate to link Berkshire to bj corp.....both are completely in difference class:

i) Earning capacity
ii) Management integrity
iii) Historical movement
iv) Asset quality

Simply put........the value of Berkshire are 10000 times higher than bj corp. That's reality !

Stop posioning the forum here !!!!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 09:34 | Report Abuse

Bj corp might be under value compared to its price....but i think it's pretty close to the intrincic value as the complexity stucture and business are very venerable to recession which is around the corner........need to discount the nta 35% at least ....

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 09:43 | Report Abuse

true.....market movements are voting machine in the short term and governed by sentiment ...

but we can't be wrong to say market is a weighing machine after witnessed nearly 2 years the downturn trend in price......any sentiment or emotional would also be stabilized during that periods..

In fact, it wiill retest its recent lowest price range in tandem with the general weak market sentiment......there is absolutely no catalyst for the eversal trend.....earning outlook remains bleak in 2014-2015 !!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 09:48 | Report Abuse

hmmmm....selling asset just to cover the inferior operating performance doesn't augur well in the investment community.......

if the inherited complexity and mediocrity of businesses can't make good return on working capital during good economic cycle...hmmmm....you are not realistic to anticipate good performance in the coming weak cycle......

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-04 10:17 | Report Abuse

Agreed with datuk.....

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-04 10:18 | Report Abuse

Dun hope too much prices advances from BJCorp except it may be possibly cross over 0.6...due to recently disposing of the BJ Auto in May 14..(whc shall reflect in coming Sept 14 qtrly results) and also coming Dec 2014 results (for the disposal of lands worth 743mil to Tagar)... the prices momentum is purely maintained by both transactions... Possibly also further news from the ToTo in Vietnam can acts as the boosters...

Dun forget also the NAV shows in the Annual Report has also taken into the consideration of the Non Intangible assets (mostly the value of the toto brand into account), if taken out tht...the NAV is easily drop to 0.6... BUT agree tht Tan Sri may bring in more opportunities to the grps in coming futures or disposing/listing more assets under the grps..to creates much better values to it...

carson8

589 posts

Posted by carson8 > 2014-09-04 10:19 | Report Abuse

after discount of 35% the said value is around 80, yummy too

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-04 10:19 | Report Abuse

We just can't compare DURIAN & PEACH...haha. you can't compare VT & Calvin...also.

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 10:26 | Report Abuse

Wow! Datuk! Datuk!

BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY IS 10,000 TIMES BETTER THAN BJ CORP!

Let's Calculate!

B. Hathaway is US$200,000 Or RM630,000

BJ CORP is 52 Cents.

So Divide 630,000 by 52 = 12,115%

So thank you! You have given a higher estimate for BJ Corp. BJ Corp according to Mr. Market's estimate is 12,115 Times Worst Not 10,000 Times Worst!

If According to Your Opinion that it should be 10,000 times worst

Then the Figure would be

630,000 divided by 10,000 = 63 Cents!

Ha! You are quite good in adding value for Us. You gave BJ Corp 63 Cents Mark which is another 11 cents upside or 21%! So thank you. This is the performance of Berkshire Hathaway in later years!

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-04 10:28 | Report Abuse

STOP LURING & TRAPPING OTHERS TO BELIEVING THE pseudo [false] PROMOTION talk package for BJCorp. Need to mention here, your surname is also TAN, Calvin. If you are here to promote VT counters everyday, SOMETHING MUST BE VERY WROOOOONG! WITH HIDDEN INTENTIONS. I have been to the AGM every year, hello!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 10:32 | Report Abuse

Again Thank You For Being So Generous with BJ Corp's NTA. Only 35% Discount?

According to Calvin Tan Research The NTA of BIG JUMBO CORP Is Between RM13.00 to RM39.00

Let's take the lowest denomintor - RM13.00

So 13 x .65 = 8.45

WOW! DATUK! DATUK! YOU HAVE GIVEN A NICE RM8.45 NTA For BJ CORP!

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-04 10:36 | Report Abuse

Something must be very wrong, wrong with Calvin's math...haha

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 10:40 | Report Abuse

Now We Come To Your Four Really Important Points

1) Earning Capacity.

You are wrong here.

See the Earning Capacity of

1) MAGNI TECH Was 80 Cents. Now RM3.20 (Earn 400% in 5 Years!)

2) BJ AUTO Was RM1.50. Then RM2.70 (Up 80% in 10 Months)
Note- The Power For Mazda Car Sales. 4 Months waiting time. For Honda Crv you can get it on the spot.

3) BJ FOOD (Up 371%)

4) BJ Assets (Was 30 Cents. Up 300% to over RM1.00)

5) ATLAN (Was RM2.00. Now RM4.65 - UP 132%)

WOW! WOW! WOW!

THE EARNINGS OF BJ CORP IS POWERFUL INDEED! PROVEN BY FACTS & FIGURES!

CHECK THEM OUT CAREFULLY YOUR SELF!

To Be Continued...

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 10:43 | Report Abuse

BERRY WRONG?

Let time prove Calvin's Words.

Today is 4th September 2014. Now 10.45am Singapore Time.

I stand by my Words.

Calvin says, "BJ CORP IS THE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY" Of MALAYSIA>

Give it One Year. See if The Price will Shoot Pass RM1.00

TAKE NOTE ALL HERE!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 10:46 | Report Abuse

share price and earning capacity are 2 difference things.....that's the basic knowledge in share market.......if you can't dirrentiate between the 2..........i feel so sorry for you....

anyway........good luck....

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 10:50 | Report Abuse

Berry! Berry! Berries in The Bush?

Something very wrong with Calvin's math?

Ha! Ha! Self praise is international disgrace. Calvin come from a Family of MATHS' KINGS.
My son represent his School in Spore's Math's Challenge!

Calvin was 100% Right On PM Corp

In Sept 20th Calvin recommended PM Corp at 15 cents. Now 30 cents.

UP 100%. 100% IN ONE YEAR BEATS

Warren Buffet of Berkshire at 25% a Year.

Even Beat Peter Lynch of Magellan at 39% Yearly

And Calvin will be Right On BJ CORP = BOUNTIFUL JOY CORP!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 10:52 | Report Abuse

Be truthful to yourself...............be realistic in your investment goal......market is a weighing machine and no longer a voting machine!!!

I bet bj corp to retest its lowerst price ranges until year end.......except the recurring income increae substantially compared to the past 2 years........a one off gain of divestment in asset will be diluted its recurring income.....

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 11:00 | Report Abuse

Datuk! Datuk!

No need to feel sorry for Calvin.

Calvin stands For

CAL --CALL (In Greek Kaleo - To Call)

VIN -- As In WIN

CALVIN CALLS FOR BUYING WINNING STOCKS

ONE AFTER ANOTHER. YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT

1) PM CORM on 20/9/2013 at 15 CENTS. NOW 30 CENTS (UP 100%)

2) SILK AT 40 CENTS (ON JANUARY 2ND 2014) IN REGAIN CHOCO SHIP TREAD

Later Shot up 200% To Cross RM1.20. Those Who Followed Made Tons of Monies!

Those who rejected Calvin's Call to Buy PM CORP & SILK LOST EVERYTHING IN PATIMAS.

PATIMAS? Yes! They Went into PRISONMAS Or PRISON FOR THE MASSES!

3) ASB at 14.5 cents. Shot up to 27 Cents in 2 weeks. Up 80%

4) IPMUDA At 76 Cents.

Ha! This Went Went LIMIT UP After Bonescythe commented.

5) Others are PPG, JAKS, MULPHA, MP CORP, MPHBCAP, RCECAP, GSB, DUTALAND, EPMB, MASTEEL, KPSCB, MRCB, SUPER ENTERPRISE, AND MANY OTHERS!

CHECK THEM OUT! CHECK THEM OUT!

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-04 11:00 | Report Abuse

成您贵言!:)

kahhoeng

3,926 posts

Posted by kahhoeng > 2014-09-04 11:03 | Report Abuse

its 承您贵言,not ‘成’ lah

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 11:04 | Report Abuse

Datuk! Datuk!

Don't Go Against the Saying of The Wise,

"OVER A SHORT PERIOD THE SHARE MARKET IS A VOTING MACHINE. BUT OVER A LONGER PERIOD THE STOCK MARKET IS A VOTING MACHINE"

THE FUNDAMENTAL OF BJ CORP WILL EMERGE ONE FINE DAY!

SEE GOLDMAN SACHS IS TOP 7 SHAREHOLDERS OF BJ CORP. WARREN INVESTED IN GOLDMAN IN YEARS 2013. CHECK IT OUT NOW!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 11:10 | Report Abuse

STOP PRESS! STOP PRESS!

LISTEN! LISTEN!

IN BJ CORP YEAR 2013 ANNUAL REPORT

CREDIT SUISSE IS THE TOP 3 SHAREHOLDERS OF BJ CORP!

CREDIT SUISSE IS HOLDING 165 MILLION BJ CORP SHARES.

AND CREDIT SUISSE IS THE WORLD NO. ONE CHAMPION FOR EURO FUNDS.

WOW!

NO 1 FROM USA IS BUYING BJ CORP

NO. 1 FROM EUROPE IS ALSO BUYING BJ CORP

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-04 11:11 | Report Abuse

kahheong...thks for the highlight...shall be thinking too much on 成功集团。。:)

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 11:12 | Report Abuse

anthrophos, thallasa, eremos, kai ouranos!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 11:14 | Report Abuse

go for child is very much better than the mother........that's VT way of enriching himself..........read 10 times......i know him inside out !!

You will never get rich with bj corp....you will get rich with her subsidiaries (of course with the right price).......

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 11:16 | Report Abuse

you only have chance to make good $$$ from bj corp when its price is rm0.20...not above rm0.50.....kikikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 11:16 | Report Abuse

that equation is times tested since 1990....

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 11:21 | Report Abuse

What Warped Logic?

Might as well say Walmart the baby is good and not Berkshire Hathaway

Or Coca Cola is good and not Warren Buffet

Or Proctor & Gamble, Johnson Johnson, Geiko Insurance are good except Berkshire Hathaway.

Or think along this line of thought

1) The Leg is strong to run fast fast but the body is weak

2) Or the hand is nimble and quick but the body is sick

3) Or the eyes, ears and nose work perfectly well but the body is in a coma.

Perish such illogical deduction

If BJ AUTO, BJ FOOD & BJ ASSETS Are Good - BJ CORP WILL ALSO BE GOOD

Listen to Warren Buffet,

"IF A BUSINESS DOES WELL, ITS STOCK (PRICE) WILL SOON FOLLOW"

FOR BJ CORP THERE ARE MANY BUSINESSES DOING VERY WELL!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 11:25 | Report Abuse

SEE YOU GUYS

BUSY NOW!

BJ CORP = BOUNTIFUL JOY CORP!

KEEP STRONG!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 12:12 | Report Abuse

Calvin ....talk so great....what is the bottom line earning for BJ corp??????downturn.....one world is enough to kill all birds....kikiki

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 12:12 | Report Abuse

"word"...

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-04 12:15 | Report Abuse

Berkshire is making great money everyday, every week,,,,month and year after year.......

The structure of BJ corp.....is so complex..........hmmmm......no......eyes ..to...see......

Post a Comment