BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.67%)

Day's Change

0.385 - 0.395

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,439 comment(s). Last comment by wahidul 3 days ago

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 23:03 | Report Abuse

HA! HA!

HAVE YOU ALL READ CAREFULLY WHAT ADVISE DATUK GAVE ON JULY 23RD 2014

HE SAID

1) NO CONTRA

2) CONVERT YOUR FIXED DEPOSIT INTO BJ CORP SHARES

3) KEEP FOR 18 MONTHS (FORGET BJ CORP FOR THE TIME UBTIL 18 MONTHS!)

4) TARGET PRICE, 1) 70 CENTS.. 2) RM1.00.. 3) RM1.50

WOW! DATUK HAS ALREADY LET US SEE ALL HIS SECRETS!!

DATUK! DATUK! YOU ALREADY TOOK OFF BOUNTIFUL JOY CORP!

milopanas

167 posts

Posted by milopanas > 2014-09-04 23:04 | Report Abuse

sudah tahu cash payout salah siapa.itu gambler takkan jawab punya.mr koon pun pernah cakap itu gambler cakap besar paling hebat.gambler itu pandai blow hot air saja.

milopanas

167 posts

Posted by milopanas > 2014-09-04 23:08 | Report Abuse

biar say tambah.bila itu gambler tak tahu jawab,dia akan cakap cerita lain pusing supaya orang tak ingat.jadi saya tolong repeat...

Posted by johndoe > Sep 4, 2014 10:44 PM | Report Abuse

I never said the gambler's identity but someone quick to admit it. It hits all the right spots. The gambler acts fast to defend himself because the fact cannot be erased. The gambler guarantee cash payout from his made up fiction story. The cash payout fail to materialised. Whose fault is it? The gambler or the untrustworthy management of lousy stock?

The gambler is well known to answer a question with another question! Wise reader, whose is untrustworthy in the case of cash payout? The gambler or the management of lousy stock? A simple question to answer except for the gambler

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-04 23:18 | Report Abuse

Precisely due to these abusive posts Mr. Koon Yew Yin desist from further posting

johndoe

12 posts

Posted by johndoe > 2014-09-04 23:41 | Report Abuse

The secret will be revealed 3-4 hours from now. Wake up to a good friday and read the shocking secret about the gambler! A shockwave is guarantee!

The question is worth repeating.

The cash payout fail to materialized. Whose fault is it? The gambler or the untrustworthy management of lousy stock?

Posted by gilberthong > 2014-09-04 23:41 | Report Abuse

Ya,Calvintaneng,I just scroll and read Datuk's comment on July 23rd.He just made himself a laughing stock,so inconsistent and unreliable comment.First ask people to 'sai lang' on bjcorp,now ask to buy son instead. Posted by datuk > Jul 23, 2014 05:47 PM | Report Abuse

serious.....if you have spare cash...."sai lang sama dia"....and away from bursa for 18 months...........you will not call me datuk....anymore...........higher ....kikikiki Posted by datuk > Sep 4, 2014 01:52 PM | Report Abuse

go for child; not the mother.....this is the open secret in BJ corp.......if the past 25 years of record is our guru.....

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 00:00 | Report Abuse

Ha! Ha! Yes, Gilberthong,

I am glad you saw it with your own eyes.

Johndoe,

What secret? The secret that I replied to Investlah people that they will be a Cash Payout for PM Corp?

See, how they condemned PM Corp and say PM Corp is worth 14.4 cents only.

What's wrong with you? Have you lost so much by my call on PM Corp.

NOW!

To See The Whole Story & Don't Just Quote in Partial. Everyone can see Calvin Tan's comments in PM Corp Tread In i3 Forum & also in Investlah

There is Nothing To hide.

Ha! I remember HJey (Holland Hey) who relentlessly attacked me without a valid reason. See how bad karma befell her/him or pondan? I really don't know HJey gender.

PM CORP WAS 15 Cents When I call For A Buy. Less than one year PM Corp Went Up to 30 Cents (UP 100%)

What lousy stock? i3 Forum Team should ban your abusive post.

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 01:52 | Report Abuse

3 GOOD NEWS!

1) Dato Zurainah again bought into BJ Corp LC Shares.

2) ECB has further reduced interest rates to rock bottom! Funds from Euro Zone might Flood Bursa for better yield.

3) BJ Corp still cheap at 51 cents. It qualifies Calvin 3rd Rule.

"He that is low needs fear no fall." Since BJ Corp is so low in price. There is little losses.

a) Company Buying at 48 cents.

b) Below 50 cents VT also bought by the Millions

c) Director Zurainah continue buying.

So BJ Corp downside is very limited. UPSIDE? Can Skyrocket pass RM1.00!

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-05 07:49 | Report Abuse

Notice Dato Zurainah...bought LC at prices btw 0.27 to 0.285... it means she assumes parents will cross over 0.56 in one day...

copeland

12 posts

Posted by copeland > 2014-09-05 08:23 | Report Abuse

Waiting for johndoe breaking news?!!

copeland

12 posts

Posted by copeland > 2014-09-05 08:25 | Report Abuse

Maybe we should hear the other side of the Datuk story, to be fair. Let him brief us why he change in month time.

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 08:28 | Report Abuse

I didn't say bj corp is not good! What I said:

1) bj corp cannot equate with berkshire in malaysia as claimed bn misled by some irresponsible veterent but with the quality of write up no difference than n ewbies!

2) the historical record of the subsidiaries performance are much better than the holding company

3) there won't be any solid reason for revaluation in bjcorp as the recurring earning remain weak in 2015-2016. The potential for upside in share price would be limited!

Btw, i still hold substantial portion in bj corp n started reduce it recently.

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 08:33 | Report Abuse

Bj corp would retest the suppprting rm0.50 n I doubt it can it can hold!

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2014-09-05 08:55 | Report Abuse

i believe BJ Corp operational profit may be likely increased this yr...because it spent approx 100 mil for COSWAY store renovation last 2 years... plus those assets disposal...i believe BJCORP profit may have big jumps in the coming 2 qtrs... Remember tht when the time he sold the KL Plaza to Pavilion for RM 426 mil in 2007... it declared a handsome special dividen of 5 sen per shares.. it may happens this round following so many disposal... BJ auto, Lands at Ulu Langat and also those TMC lifes shares... RM 1.00 not easy to pass... if near terms but...to be bak above 0.6... it is more reachable...for the coming 2 qtrs...

dr_jogho

486 posts

Posted by dr_jogho > 2014-09-05 09:19 | Report Abuse

next month will extra fly

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 09:19 | Report Abuse

Good Morning Datuk and all here,

Yes, I Stated That The Vast Spread of BJ Corp Businesses in Almost All Area of Life Equal to Berkshire Hathaway. They stretch from Motor Vehicals to Insurance, To Supermarkets, To Branded Foods, To Investment Houses, To Clothes, To Leisure & Tours, To Hotels & Homes, To Everything You Can Name. No other Malaysian Listed Company that close to Berkshire Hathaway.

Every One Can Compare and Contrast

By

1) Going into BJ Corp Annual Report.

2) Google: Berkshire Hathaway Top Holding Companies.

Not all subsidiaries do well, silverbird is about to be delisted and The Store is just so so only. As for BJ Corp the price is cyclical due to Mr. Market idiosycrasities. Mr. Market Can Let it Drop From RM2.20 to 9 cents. And then from 9 cents can chase it up to RM1.80 again.

3) Revaluation does not depend on recurring at all. You claim that I am a newbie. Yes, I am still a newbie after 20 years studying the Market. This idea of yours that BJ Corp cannot revalue its assets because earning is weak is entirely new to me.

Let me tell you my experience with OKA. I bought OKA (Ha! A stock I bought for 35 cents which everybody hated! It went up 700% later!) OKA gave a consistet 3 cents dividend from recurring profit.

One quarter OKA did badly so I thought they will forgo dividend this time. But OKA revalued its freehold (all Oka properties are freehold) properties and from revaluation gain or surpluses OKA squeezed out the 3 cents dividend for shareholders. This is a historical fact. You can check out the record of OKA.

4) You Ask People to Buy and Hold for 18 months didin't you on July 23rd 2014?
And you stated that BJ Corp prices should rise to

1) First Target Price 70 cents

2) Second Target Price RM1.00

3) Third Target Price RM1.50

Now you stated that you have a substantial portion of BJ Corp shares and started to reduce it recently. What do we get from your conclusions or confusion?

If Price Should Go To 70 cents, RM1.00 or RM1.50 - I don't see price has even reached 55 cents recently. So why sell?

What is the logic of telling others to "sai land" and then you sell. And worst, now you come out with discouraging words that you doubt it can even hold at 50 cents.

I have summarised your thoughts for you. Do you recognize your thoughts, words and action. They don't match at all!

WE ACT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE BELIEVE. NOT ACCORDING TO WHAT WE PRETEND TO BELIEVE.

TO ALL HERE.

Calvin let you decide.

Have a Nice Day

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 09:29 | Report Abuse

BJCorp, NO CHARACTER & IDENTITY OF HIS OWN! JACK OF ALL,ALL TRADES[Almost All Area of Life Equal to Berkshire Hathaway. They stretch from Motor Vehicals to Insurance, To Supermarkets, To Branded Foods, To Investment Houses, To Clothes, To Leisure & Tours, To Hotels & Homes, To Everything You Can Name. QOUTED FROM CALVIN]=MOTHER & INCUBATOR OF VT'S EXPERIMENTS OF ALL SORTS.

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 09:32 | Report Abuse

Calvin, the heavy promoter of BJCorp, what is the closing price of tOdAy since today is FRIDAY?

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 09:34 | Report Abuse

Berry Good!

You can say that same for BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY. Berkshire Hathaway business is just so so. But IT IS THE INCUBATOR FOR ALL OTHERS LIKE BJ CORP

GO AND CHECK OUT - JUST GOOGLE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY - WIKIPEDIA

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 09:35 | Report Abuse

cALVIN, YOU MACHINEKAH? EARLIER I HAD SAID --- Calvin, don't recycle your old, old & old story happened in 2006,BORING! Please get real & come back to 2014! 2. Since there is no way you can compare BJCorp to Berkshire; 3. You suddenly vomit out the GURUS like Warren Buffet[ spelling mistake is -Buffett, no feast here], Peter Lynch, John Neff, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rogers, and others. 4. don't dream.

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 09:38 | Report Abuse

YOUR THEORITICAL UNDERPINNING IS OUT, OUT! UNIVERSITY MANA???? YOU CAN'T UNDERPIN BERKSHIRE WITH BJCORP, DURIAN VS PEACH! HAHAHA...

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 09:42 | Report Abuse

Berry,

Don't dream? No lah. I cannot help it but to dream. I dream that PM Corp will double by September 20th 2014. I recommended it at 15 cents on 20/9/2013.

And My Dream Turned Into Reality! Now 30 Cents! UP 100%

I Also Dream That BJ Corp will Go to RM1.00 by September Next Year.

One thing I have to tell you, dear berry. Calvin has seen many dreams turned to real life experiences!

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 09:52 | Report Abuse

2015KAH? LAMA,LAMA LAGI!!! IT TAKES A LONG, ALONG, ALONG LONG TIME!

limko1

283 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2014-09-05 09:53 | Report Abuse

BJCorp is truly an incubator of VT's experiment as confirmed by his son during the last AGM. When a product or business matured, it will then be listed as subsidiary. Certainly, the subsidiaries will perform better than BJCorp.

If you are not patient and want to see immediate returns, buy its subsidiaries and not BJCorp. Actually, there is no need to badmouth BJCorp, if you understand its business philosophy. Just buy what is comfortable to you.

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 10:02 | Report Abuse

Calvin is SLIPPERY! He said,' GO AND CHECK OUT - JUST GOOGLE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY - WIKIPEDIA' Then, I said,'.. there is no way you can compare BJCorp to Berkshire;' suddenly Calvin caught the phrase 'don't dream'..& put an emphasis.
Calvin promised 'I Also Dream That BJ Corp will Go to RM1.00 by September Next Year 2015' kalau tak jadi, calvin, macam mana heh? don't con peoplelah!

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 10:04 | Report Abuse

limko 1, Calvin everyday heavily promoting BJCorp, beh tahan, investors get trapped!

limko1

283 posts

Posted by limko1 > 2014-09-05 10:13 | Report Abuse

there is no way you can compare BJCorp to Berkshire, that is for sure. To even harbour that idea, must be crazy. And to buy that idea must be nut.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2014-09-05 10:18 |

Post removed.Why?

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2014-09-05 10:20 | Report Abuse

Berry, are you lawyer, investor or speculator?

berry

1,036 posts

Posted by berry > 2014-09-05 10:25 | Report Abuse

Leno, nolah! just to invite the CORRECT FACTS & PROFESSIONAL reseached OPINIONS of BJCorp. Share your viewlah! kekeke

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 10:27 | Report Abuse

cfoong,

Calvin went through your comments and think yours are the Best!

Yes, years back BJ Corp declared a nice dividend after asset disposal. Now I KNOW WHY INSIDERS ARE BUYING, BUYING SO QUIETLY.

BECAUSE A NICE DIVIDEND IS REPEATED AGAIN.

IF SO BERRY (CALLING BERRY LOUDLY FOR BERRY) YOU DON'T NEED TO WAIT THAT LONG.

PRICE MIGHT FLY ROUND THE CORNER.

DATUK! DATUK! SORRY FOR YOU LAH! YOU BETTER SELL TSH & SWITCH BACK TO BJ CORP!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 10:30 | Report Abuse

Welcome Leno The Five Star General of PM Corp!

You Are Also Welcome To Man This BERRY JOYFUL SHIP!

Ya! Ya! Many angry birds trapped here. But please don't catch or eat them, dear little cat. We are here to set them free!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 10:57 | Report Abuse

Going To Booming Iskandar Now!

See You All!

BJ CORP? What does it stand for?

BJ CORP - BUBBLING JOY COUNTER!

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-09-05 12:05 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha ! I can recognise this notorious Leno ! She likes to create havoc in other investment forums such as Investlah ! Now coming here to play around also ?!

林俊松

6,901 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2014-09-05 12:08 | Report Abuse

Any chance on MYEG?

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2014-09-05 12:15 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan ah Calvin Tan, BJ Corp sure will reach 1.00 or not ? if you fail in your stock call, this naughty Leno will wallop you left right and center one and humiliate you in i3investor one, you know ! hahhahahaha

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 12:17 | Report Abuse

Ha! Ha! Lewis Lee,

Leno a little eccentric but her stock picks are no nonsense. Far better than those gambling crowd out there.

Lim of Brunei. MyEG was only 10 cents when nobody wanted. Now up in the sky like a hot air balloon. So better don't chase.

Just now I turned back from the Singapore custom. Huge traffic jam. See www.onemotoring.sg

MRCB should be Good!

And I was Bubbling With Joy as I drove around. BUBBLING JOY COUNTER!

I feel like singing

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 12:28 | Report Abuse

PASS IT ON

It only takes a spark

To get a fire going

And soon all those around

Can warm up in the glowing

That's how it is with God's love

Once you've experienced

You' ll spread His love

To everyone

You'll want to pass it on.

Calvin's Version

In Only Takes A Spark

To get a Fire going

And soon all those around

Will warm up to its glowing

That's how it is with BJ Corp!

Once you've experienced it

You'll spread The Joy

To everyone

You'll want to pass it on

Pass it on. Pass it on. Ooooohoooo

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-05 12:29 | Report Abuse

Calvin, gambateh..still waiting for weakness to trade in gsb. Hope can read more post from u regarding gsb. Bjcorp price more higher but my pocket money not so much. So cannot support u in buying bjcorp. Have a nice day.... ^^

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 12:38 | Report Abuse

BJ CORP = BUBBLING JOY COUNTER

Now I understand why Warren Buffet tap dance to work!

Calvin used to say, "You don't make money by buying a house and hoping for it to rise in price"'

"You make money when you buy At A BIG DISCOUNT FROM AUCTION". You Already Make Money If you can get that house at 30% to 50% Discount from High Court Auction!!

We already Make Our Money by Buying Into Undervaluation. Not at Market Value And Then Hope For Future Price Appreciation. No! No! No!

People pay RM200,000 for a house in the open market. Calvin & Investors only pay RM49,500 at Court Auction! A huge 75% Discount! Al My Investors Are Joyful! Joyful! Happy People!

Now Calvin Come To Market (BURSA). And Calvin is doing the same. BUYING COMPANIES WITH HUGH VALUE ASSETS!

YES! FOUND IN PM CORP!!

NOW ALSO IN BJ CORP!!!

BJ CORP = BUBBLING JOY CORP

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 12:42 | Report Abuse

LokLok

In Investlah there is a Guy call John Master & paperplane (Steven Yong here - now banned by i3 Forum Team temporary). They say that GSB will earn over 60 cents if all the projects are up and running.

Calvin has studied GSB's partnership with SIMA. It is a really nice little Company.

GSB = Good Small Baby (KSL CITY).

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 13:26 | Report Abuse

WOW! VERY GOOD NEWS!

AT THE MACRO STAGE!

What is Macro Stage? May I illustrate.

I once lived & worked in Penang. And I like go fishing at the Esplanade or Batu Ferringhi Beach.

I used to go when I am free at random. At high tides there were fishes but not at low tide. It would be a waste of time fishing during low tide when the fishes swim out to sea with the receding tide.

Ha! I remember One Fruitful Night in Particular in Batu Ferringhi Beach. It was from 2 am to 5am. We caught many many fishes which the incoming tide brought it. It was a bountiful time of fishing. OH! What A Joy! So The Macro Picture Is - THE TIDE MUST COME IN!

NOW THERE ARE 3 FAVOURABLE MACRO REASONS FOR AN UPTURN IN BURSA

REASON NO ONE

1) IN EUROPE MR. DRAGHI IS PUMPING RM3 TRILLIONS TO SUPPORT EURO ZONE. EXPECT A FLOOD OF MONEY TO SPREAD FAR & WIDE - THE FLOOD OF LIQUIDITY IS BOUND TO REACH KLSE - IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

REASON NO. 2

2) EASTSPRING (TOP MALAYSIAN FUND) IS BULLISH ON SMALL CAP. EASTSPRING THINKS SMALL CAP COUNTERS CAN STILL GO UP BY 30%

AMONG THEIR TOP PICKS IS BERJAYA AUTO! HOORAY! (BJ CORP'S BABY!)

REASON NO. 3

3) RECENTLY BANK NEGARA TOP BOSS DR. ZETI SAID THAT MALAYSIA LAST QUARTER GDP WAS 6.2%

SINCE BJ CORP HAS THE WIDEST SPREAD OF BUSINESSES TO RECEIVE THIS 6.2% GROWTH - BJ CORP SHOULD DO VERY WELL ACCORDING TO THE MACRO LEVEL!

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-05 14:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin, i visit investlah twice, they mention johnmaster. Then i saw johnmaster post in gsb forum, i thought that is your id cause every point given is same like u give in i3invest. Steven Yong i also noticed here in i3invest. I will queue to buy more gsb in cheaper price, then my next target will be pmcorp. Thx ^0^ ♡

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 15:01 | Report Abuse

I just sold 500 k units bj corp yesterday n today n take $$ converted into tsh. Let's track who will the winner 1 year from now; sept 30 2015.deciding day.

Bj corp vs tsh!

calvintaneng

55,641 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-05 15:06 | Report Abuse

VERY GOOD,

Yesterday Makbank IB came out to recommend TSH. Malaysia also waived Oil Palm duty export for 2 months. So TSH got a booster today.

Yes! TSH has got a head start over BJ Corp.

But since Sept 30th 2015 will be the deciding day

Calvin will be quite happy. The Contest is On!

BJ CORP VERSUS TSH!

HERE WE GO!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 15:13 | Report Abuse

Fact on tsh:

1) pm award winner for best returned on investment for 3 years category

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 15:19 | Report Abuse

2) double digit growth in net earning since the last several years

3) bonus distribution in 2012 n will be again in 2015

4) expected 25% cagr in palm ffb annually for the next 5 years

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 15:33 | Report Abuse

Assuming 1200 meter running contest, I would be surprised if the leading position already in u contestable after complete the first 300 meter running
!!!

datuk

4,935 posts

Posted by datuk > 2014-09-05 15:35 | Report Abuse

Boh beh chow!!

Post a Comment