PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 16:03 | Report Abuse

SELL PMCROP.. dont invest in pennis stock... buy good stock only

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 16:10 | Report Abuse

Posted by KC Loh > Oct 2, 2013 02:15 PM | Report Abuse

PMCORP is as good as NESTLE. i think calvin is right.

well like i said conmen are the same... cant imagine people comparing nestle and pmcorp....??? what a joke...

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 16:12 | Report Abuse

come on friends.. malaycians are supposed to be smart right??? can u let someone compare PMCROP and NESTLE and be silent?? am i the only one making noise here..

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 16:15 | Report Abuse

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding -The Kybalion

The lips of the wise disperse knowledge, but the heart of the foolish doeth not...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 16:34 | Report Abuse

Wow... putting false threads from me ka donkey dave! Hahahaha Nothing more in your repertoire of useless skills? Caught you once already and you trying this again? Hahahahaha

Your chocolate cannot sell is it? Next time aadd processed milk. Don't make chocolate directly from your cow's milk! There is a thing called pasteurizing! Hahahaha

Incidental are you turning to become a turban girl promoter at the IKEA doorways selling fake chocolates? Hahahahahahaha

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 16:34 | Report Abuse

friends. do u know why so many people are victims of conmen and fraud.. cos they like sweet talkers.. no wise man talks sweet ever... intelligent people always speak with substance.. NOT WITH HONEY.. only salesmen talk with HONEY... be wise... no wonder so many people are victims because they cant imagine they were cheated by professional conmen...

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 16:35 | Report Abuse

friends i showed u the truth about KCLOH.. now i will show u the truth about others..

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 16:37 | Report Abuse

And what truth is that? That when your medication wears off, you speak from ththe other end? LoL

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 16:39 | Report Abuse

wow i get so many flags telling people to invest in good stock ah... i should sugar coat my write ups ler..

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 16:41 | Report Abuse

Next time finish the sesentence lol

Posted by KC Loh > Oct 1, 2013 01:55 PM | Report Abuse
newbiestock i am sorry for troubling you. you were right. You are as useless as the cows that gave you sour chocolates!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 16:42 | Report Abuse

No need sugar coat donkey dave, your BO will give you away time and again. Stinks of sardines! LoL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 16:47 | Report Abuse

Teach you to be a bit smart Foc yeah? Hehe

When you want to quote me, please use live time! Then others cannot argue if there are no specific reply to my postings.

Posted by newbiestockreturns > Oct 10, 2013 04:10 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by KC Loh > Oct 2, 2013 02:15 PM | Report Abuse

PMCORP is as good as NESTLE. i think calvin is right.

A lot of people know I don't delete my posts LOL. But you are the only sod that proves you are conman by creating false postings!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 16:48 | Report Abuse

Haunted so be it! Stench still lingers hahahaha

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-10 17:04 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark has gave warning on blood spill yesterday. Small fish doesn't listen.

More sharks will be here tomorrow...

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-10 17:09 | Report Abuse

today suppose up after T4,but drop..i think disaster coming like TMS?

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2013-10-10 17:21 | Report Abuse

hahaha. newbiestockreturn, what is your history with kc loh?

Both of u completely destroy this thread. calvintaneng will be very sad. world chocolate champion in the making.

anyway, for everyone info.

Google MUI SCANDAL KHOO KAY PENG. A blue chip turned into penny stock. What is the reason for it?

One more thing, if kkp going to be ex-wife is successful in getting 50% fortune.....it's bad news. 500mil pound sterling. that is 2.5billion rm.

Guess where kkp will raise this money from? Of course by selling his asset including pmcorp

kelvinongbk

1,076 posts

Posted by kelvinongbk > 2013-10-10 17:25 | Report Abuse

both of them has a long history...checkout HLIND...

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2013-10-10 17:29 | Report Abuse

thanks, i will check it out, kelvinong.

i am a bad christian but i speak my mind out without hiding certain info

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 17:34 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends & Investors at PM Corp Forum,

This afternoon we had an interesting drama that gave us some entertaining diversion. Since this Forum is a free for all - anyone can post here. You have to sift out certainty from rumour, fact from friction -and truth from lies yourselves.

Every prudent person deals with knowledge. Greed and fear should never sway us.

Again, 1 Superman, apart from T4 there are those who bought on margin and some who bought earlier might take profits. But since we have held for 7 years the day to day fluctuation in prices do not bother us if the long term prospect is turning upward from now onward.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-10 17:39 | Report Abuse

Dear Calvin, just curious if you held for 7 yrs, what was the lowest and highest this share ever reached? Did you take any profit in between?

eu7985

1,086 posts

Posted by eu7985 > 2013-10-10 18:02 | Report Abuse

Pmcorp any bad news? The share price is in down trend....

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 18:06 | Report Abuse

Yes HJey, I waited for you to show up for Focus Magazine sometime back in Singapore, but since you didn't call, I waited 2 more days before going to Johor to get it. See my comments on Focus magazine in the tread.

Now as to the divorce case, as Christians, we pray for reconciliation & mutual forgiveness between Tan Sri & his wife. In fact, during the last AGM in P.D. I spoke to Mr. Wong Aun Phui, a 91 year old director of PM Corp. He is also concern & I urged him to offer his counsel to Tan Sri.

As to your fear of the selling of PM Corp because of the RM2.5 billion court settlement (should that be the outcome) the Value of PM CORP WILL IMMEDIATELY SURFACE.

From computations of its
1) PROPERTIES BOUGHT AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES (Bought in 1999)
2) QUOTED SHARES IN MUI BERHAD, MUI PROPERTIES, PM HOLDINGS, PM CAPITAL & Etc
3) UNQUOTED SHARES IN Example LAURA ASHLEY FRANCHISE IN S. AMERICA
4) OUTSTANDING LOANS TO SUBSIDIARIES
5) ABOUT 20 CTS PER SHARE ( CASH IN HAND/BANK} NET CASH 20 CTS!!!
6) STOCKS & ASSETS OF VEHICLES & OTHERS
7) THE NETWORK FOOD BUSINESS & CONNECTION WITH OEM & ESTABLISHED MKTS

I think the BREAK UP VALUE IS BETWEEN RM1.20 to RM1.50 EASILY. It could be much more
than that. The Revelation of 5 million shares in Bank of East Asia (HK) which owned 23% of
AFFIN BANK (M'sia) was only recently revealed & later sold for a 40% profit.

Of Course As Long Term Value Investors We don't want An Immediate Short term gain.
What we want is a recession proof business that can grow year after year

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-10 18:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by SANG-JERO > Oct 10, 2013 06:26 PM | Report Abuse
mmmm....Game Over??Lot's of blood spill at PMCorp tomorrow???A Drama that is very well scripted with good actors and co actors in PMCorp???...Hmmmm....I am wondering....Let's see what happen tomorrow...

PM Corp share price rose from 14 sen three weeks ago to 22 sen yesterday. Today it dropped 1 sen. And you think that there is lots of blood spilling all over? OMG!

Good actor? Do you actually take some trouble to read all the facts and figures provided? Why don't you try to read and understand and provide some constructive feed back, rather than simply make baseless statement?

louise123

190 posts

Posted by louise123 > 2013-10-10 18:55 | Report Abuse

If disaster happened it is also because of these few guys who create fear and panic among us. Don't you think this PMCorp is better and worth to invest then the Companies which incurred huge lost such as Sersol and Sumatec (PN17)at the beginning? But at the end the trade volume in those lousy companies are always high , who can explain this since everybody knew at the beginning it is terrible risky to buy those shares ? It is also funny if they are kind and professional enough how come they didn’t show up themselves in that two forum to ask people to avoid buying the shares before the price hike and before the price fall?? Even until today the Sersol and Sumatec’s price drop like hell lately still got people recommend us to buy and said we can still earn money from the two companies. My opinion is if you have faith in Calvin’s research on PMC, then we just buy and keep/trade/invest if not please leave the forum as you are more look like anti Calvin than the PMC’s product this is very immature and irrational act. Especially KC Loh, I saw yr name appeared in one forum (which I don't want to disclose) yesterday which somebody advised us to be careful on you and not to trust you perhaps your previous advise made him lost money before, so now may i ask was that your initial intention to make him lost money? You may deny it as we knew you are not GOD. Since None of us are GOD and unable to tell the share price in the future, as such, pls don’t curse or bad mouth the stock or create panicking among the investors/traders just because you dislike the promoter or the way the promoter present the product or else you are creating sin and eventually fall into the cause and effect, thank you.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-10 19:20 | Report Abuse

recently, much many penny stock has fly and drop as rocket example TMS, sumatec, sersol. PMcorp should not be the one of them?

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-10 19:26 | Report Abuse

louise, I reckon you have a wrong opinion of KC Loh. If you have the time suggest you read through all his postings. In fact there there is one guy (you find out yourself) who keeps on running KC down. This guy has been suspended from this forum so many times but he re-appears and start all the nonsense again and often using abusive and foul language.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 19:27 | Report Abuse

member41, Sorry it was 6 years and not 7 years as stated. The price we first entered (johor Investors) was 25 cts. in last 6 years PM corp's highest price was 29 cts & the lowest was 7.5 cts.

When we first bought at 25 cts prices rebounded to 29 cts. I am not sure if anyone of us sold at 29 cts. We saw PM Corp exercising share buy back from 47 cts to 20 cts & we also noticed ASB selling. ASB has about 15% Share allotment to Bumi Company at 50 cts and above.

The buying and selling became more intense as the years go by. Later PNB took over ASB portion. but the sell down continued unabated all the way to 10 cts. The ferocity of selling put panic in others and caused share price to go even lower to 7.5 cts (all time low).

No one dare to buy at this time of THE GREAT BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY - RM13.00 crashed to a low of 7.5 cts. Like catching falling knives! I managed to pick up 30 lots at 7.5 cts but since this is a time of great panic and uncertainty at T4 I sold it at 8 cts. Our cost is 25 cts to 13 cts.

Some of my Johor buddies picked up a few shares at 8 cts. And one veteran from KN Kenanga Pelangi and another retired teacher picked up PM Corp shares at 9 nine cents. Yesterday I paid a visit to KN Kenanga. Earlier this year he sold some at 18 & 18.5 cts.

I said "You have made good money" at 9 cts entry. He said that he didn't make so much because he bought on margin - and paying 2 years' interest rate. I wish him well - apart from PM Corp he also own many other shares.

9 cents to 10 cts were the locked in range for a long time. Every time when price rebounded above 10 cts PNB came out with huge volume selling and forced it back below 10 cts.
I spoke to Mr. Ho, "PNB selling down PM Corp spoils everything." He replied, "EXACTLY!"

When MUI BERHAD bought over the remaining 4% of PNB at 12 -13 cts - it created great confidence in us JB Investors. Johoreans have bought all the way from 13 cts to 18 cts.

Like human nature everywhere the same not all Johoreans are long term players. Some are short term but I think among us are some who holds a long term view.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-10 19:32 | Report Abuse

calvin, i am surpirsed PMCorp has achieved RM13 before. Can i know what make PMcorp has been crashed to 7.5cent.Is that time RM13 is been goreng before the golden year 1996?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 19:42 | Report Abuse

1Bull, thank you for asking sensible question. PM Corp was once called PM Cement Works (PMCW). The Cement Stake was sold for over RM700 millions. PMCW changed name to PM Corp and PM Corp became An Investment Holding Company' RM700 Millions Invested.

So PM Corp was once a Blue Chip.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-10 20:07 | Report Abuse

louise, i am glad people told you to be careful of me! glad to know you are into rumours :)

was never interested in PMCorp until one donkey start bringing my name into the pix. your opinion of me wont make me lose any sleep, that's for sure! :)

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-10 20:18 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin for the exciting history. Wonder how many still holding between $1 to $13?Must be the guys always at the agms

louise123

190 posts

Posted by louise123 > 2013-10-10 20:43 | Report Abuse

Inwest88, We are only small investors/traders compare to the big player behind. They are the one who can control the price not us. If you keep shouting Run or Sell or Don't Buy, at the end we as small player will sell in panic and suffering lost and guess who benefit ? Must be the big player behind who will quickly sapu at the bottom and then the price will go up again the 2nd time and this 2nd time will certainly pass the price that we purchased and sold earlier. You know, I had few experience which they were people in certain forum shouting “be careful, falling knife” or “sell now or runnnn…” at the end the price of the shares gone up without reason , perhaps they were employed by big player or they had good intention in reminding people due to certain bad issue, but again I wish to say nothing is 100%, yesterday it published in the newspaper as bad stock but who knows it turns out a good share tomorrow or in few days /few weeks or few months’ time, dint you experience it before? We can post our comment/sharing info/provide news in this forum and the decision to buy /trade / invest in the stock is always on us. Since Calvin managed to give those figure and fact, we just wait and see. Currently the price is still low and we all also hope it will go up just like GHLSYS, Farlim and ect which nobody would believe their price now “tok gong” but this really happen.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-10 21:04 | Report Abuse

calvin, thanks for your quick reply

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-10 21:14 | Report Abuse

louise123, agree with you, look at my posting below.

Stock: [GHLSYS]: GHL SYSTEMS BHD
Oct 8, 2013 09:28 PM | Report Abuse

Jeevs, there are a lot of people who just scream buy buy buy or sell sell sell or give you target price etc without any basis at all. Do be don't naive to follow. I would suggest you look at the postings from the following people (who are experienced and knowledgeable and giving their opinion and with justification - of course you need to do some own study and analysis as at the end of the day you have to make your own decision)
These people are :- kcchongnz, ooi teik bee, kcloh, trustme932, sang jero, city trader, rchi, matrix cool, bsnpng etc.

Posted by betulbetulcakap > 2013-10-10 21:18 | Report Abuse

betulbetulcakap : ini counter bagus , tapi temporaly mau pusing balik 0.18

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-10 21:22 | Report Abuse

lousie123, in this forum there are many types of people around which includes amongst others:-
1) some who experienced and knowledgeable and willing to share their views on stocks with proper and logical facts and figures uisng FA/TA
2) some who simply shout buy buy buy or sell sell sell, simply give target prices without any justification
3) some who like to run down others with cynical and sarcastic comments but give no arguments to support their views
4) some who keep on promoting a certain stock (with or without facts, you have to decide whether to believe or not)
5) some who despise others who buy cheap stocks (below RM 3)
6) some who always brag they made a lot of money but will never tell you on those counters they lost

At the end of the day, you and you alone has to decide on your course of action as the money is yours. There should not be any blame game. I have seen all these in my 30 over years of involvement in the stock market.

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2013-10-10 21:24 | Report Abuse

Well.said

Posted by newbiestockreturns > 2013-10-10 21:25 | Report Abuse

oldman inwest88 stop spamming this thread please...

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-10 21:28 | Report Abuse

Beware of this one ! Suspended for so many times, vow never to return again but keep on coming back !

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-10 21:29 | Report Abuse

KC Loh, Over to you !

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-10-10 21:31 | Report Abuse

See what I mean !

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-10 21:34 | Report Abuse

hi calvin thanks for your info and fact about PMCORP history.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-10 21:40 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark's view on this stock is another volatile stock.

Good for short-term NOT long-term.

Shark did warned small fish to run but they never listen.....

Stock: [GPACKET]: GREEN PACKET BHD

Oct 9, 2013 07:25 AM | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark has arrived in GP. He can sense blood & small fish in this counter

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

Oct 9, 2013 07:29 AM | Report Abuse

Interesting forum. MrTigerShark has no interest chocolate.

He can smell blood spilled out from this counter.

Stock: [TMS]: THE MEDIA SHOPPE BHD

Oct 9, 2013 07:31 AM | Report Abuse

Hmmm, the bleeding has stop

Stock: [SERSOL]: SERSOL BERHAD

Oct 9, 2013 07:34 AM | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark doesn't sense heavy bleeding in this counter. Time to look for more satisfying food

Stock: [AIRASIA]: AIRASIA BHD

Oct 9, 2013 07:44 AM | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark can sense war in this counter. He is waiting to attack.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 21:44 | Report Abuse

newbiestockreturns thanks for the interesting drama - hope you make your money somewhere, somehow.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 22:15 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark, I visited DKSH Forum just now and saw your comment there,:This isn't a good hunting ground for MrTigerShark."

In year 2009 DKSH was traded at a low of only 32 cents. Today, 4 years later price has skyrocketed to RM6.50.

MrTigerShark were you there is year 2009 and frightened everyone there from buying DKSH ai 32 cents?. If you did, then you have done them great harm and disservice.
They would have missed the windfall of a 20 baggers in 4 years!

At RM6.50 the DKSH crowd are setting their sight on RM10.00 now.

All of you can verify this by visiting DKSH Forum and see for yourselves.

DKSH has NTA of RM1.35 only.

I am very happy to know PM Corp was like DKSH in 2009 at 32 cts.

PM CORP IS THE BEST OF THE BEST BUY IN ALL OF KLSE.

OVER A SHORT TERM, THE SHARE MARKET IS A VOTING MACHINE;
BUT OVER A LONG PERIOD THE STOCK MARKET IS A WEIGHING MACHINE

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER TO DKSH Investors in 2009 when everyone voted against it. Time has proven them correct.

AND IT DOESN'T MATTER TODAY IF THE WHOLE WORLD VOTE AGAINST PM CORP; ONLY LET TIME PROOF ITS WORTH SOME DAY.

SO THERE REMAINS 2 CAMPS : ON WHICH SIDE ARE YOU?

ONE DOOR AND ONLY ONE
AND ON WHICH SIDE ARE YOU?
INSIDE OR OUTSIDE ON WHICH SIDE ARE YOU?

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2013-10-10 22:20 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-10 23:18 | Report Abuse

sorry SANG=JERO, I have to tell this to PM Corp people. All you guys go over to see SANG-JERO chanting in PANTECH FORUM. See the Pantech Tread. Judge and see whether he is sound or unsound in his behaviour

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-10 23:32 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark isn't a buy & hold investor. Hit & Run is shark's specialty. DKSH is a counter for long term player.

This counter is shark's meal. Volatile stock that influenced by momentum.

Delicious...

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-10-10 23:44 | Report Abuse

SANG JERO is like no go to school...his remArks is based on his thinking only. His thinking iis unthinkable...

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-10 23:48 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark really take a liking to this counter.

Calvintaneng plays the "bait" role perfectly. Luring small fish here....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz