PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-12 22:24 | Report Abuse

Thank you andyhard, 1 Bull & Jimmy Young, I almost wanted to go off this forum to prepare for tomorrow' speech

Wish I know how much? Directors cannot reveal ahead of Bursa Official announcement. So andyhard just wait from now till 31 December 31 2013. Upon probing Mr. Ho says, "Very Soon"

PM Corp has a Few Investment Arms:

1) Investment in Quoted Shares on PM Cap (Top 3) PM Hld, MUI, MUI Properties, etc etc
2) Investment in Unquoted shares like Laura Ashley Franchise in South America etc etc
3) NFI (Network Food Industries)
4) Real Estate
5) Loan money to subsidiaries with interest.

So, 1Bull, NFI is only one part of PM Corp. My personal wish is: Let management sell off all others and concentrate on the NFI alone. I am bullish on NFI's future.

And Jimmy Young, thank you for asking this pertinent question. My personal forecast (I qualify this statement as a calculated assumption.)

The first barrier to break will be 30 cts, then 50 cts, 80 cts Rm1.00 & RM1.50.

In a Longer Term View the Target Price is RM10.00

But since Company has announced Capital Consolidation, prices will be adjusted upward faster.

As to why Maybank, RHB, Kenanga & Other Research Companies not writing about PM Corp, I had already described in detail earlier in this Forum. Please read the whole tread.

When MyEG was about 10 cents, no research company cover it. At RM2.00 CIMB Research says it will cross RM2.40 target.

Research Covering by Fund Managers will happen someday in the future. By then prices won't be so cheap like now.

The Market is bearish at the wrong time and also turn bullish precisely at the wrong time. This behaviour has caused the people to sell when they should buying and to buy when they should be selling.

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-10-12 23:49 | Report Abuse

TO BE FRANK....RESEARCH HSE MAY NOT KNOWS THIS COMPANY YET...OR THEY NEVER DO RESEARCH ON POTENTIAL COMPNY......UNTIL ITS HARVEST TIME..THEN BARU TULIS...HEHE

kakijudi

1,086 posts

Posted by kakijudi > 2013-10-13 01:22 | Report Abuse

Stncws, you think analysts are stupid? Lol,

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-10-13 04:20 | Report Abuse

Part of what Calvin quoted

PM Corp was a bombed out counter. But PM Corp still have a HUGE HIDDEN CASH HOARD. Until today after 7 years I have not plumbed the depth of PM Corp's hidden assets & riches.
The Company MAGNIFY ITS LOSSES but hides its GAINS, Example our Tanglin View Penthouse in Singapore. No one in Malaysia, no Fund Manager, no shareholder in all the AGM will have the knowledge that we actually own a Prime Penthouse in Orchard Road.
I got the verification from Andrew Khoo, the son of Tan Sri Datuk Khoo' He lives in Bkt Timah , not in the Penthouse.

Can we trust the management now? - why are they hiding all the gains and magnifying the losses? I think Calvin has done some very good research of this 'about' to turnaround company? but heck even after 7 years he still not plumbed the depth of it's hidden assets it sounds REALLY Scary ( at least to me la because of my previous experience with the General ). who is staying in the penthouse or does it benefit someone? - are they generating rental income instead of the usual cost of maintaining the properties? etc etc
what happened to Transparency?. Usually when the management is NOT trustworthy they tend to hide all sorts of hanky panky stuff - AGAIN reminds me of a Crooked General :( I have to admit here that I did not read all the postings as I might have missed out on some of the reasons to my concern so thousand apologies first ha :)
I think it's also fair to say that if The Major shareholder does not unlock the value of the land or properties no matter how much the company is worth also useless la - it can be a value trap juz like Landmarks and Asas :( and somemore this management also like to hide things one :(
oh by the way CIMB has covered MYEG much earlier than Calvin claimed at 2 bucks - cannot remember when exactly but one of the most recent postings had the TP of 1.34 and pretty sure that they had it before 1.00 - juz to lazy to search :)
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/cimbresearchklse/28302.jsp

So my concern after all the above is - are the current Management continuing playing their hide and seek games?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-10-13 07:48 | Report Abuse

LOL Sang-Jero sorry should have made myself clearer - It's KNM General Lee - I've never invested in any of this MUI or PM group - nowdays juz for myself The Management is very important apart from the fundamental of the company especially After the Bad experience of KNM and MEGB - unless of course sometimes I play play like 5 -10 lots :) and to think this share from the height of 13 bucks dropped to what 20+ cents now does not speak good at all for the management and hopefully it's the previous one but if they still continue to hide and seek then probably they're up to no good :( on another note Calvin has raise some very points but perhaps he should ask the current management to be more transparent if indeed he is still trying to find their hidden assets after all these years :)

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 11:27 | Report Abuse

guys guys girls girls.....luv luv.... i tell u all.. capital repayment is really NOT wat it is cracked out to be....

going by d comments here has made me tot a capital repayment wil push up d price of a counter sky high...

BUT i hv found out tat is NOT d case as u can c from ANCOMLB ... which hv actually announced a 80% capital repayment of 8 sen for every one of its 10 sen share.. but its price has hardly gone up...

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/anpth/943266.jsp

moreover in ANCOMLB case it is making a capital repayment from a position of strength n post capital repayment its na is stil higher thn its par value n it has running profitable businesses...

not so for PMCORP where there is huge losses to clear... n which d term capital REDUCTION is more appropriate... n since whn has capital cancellation due to losses... where 1000 shares r reduced to say 200 is celebrated n keenly awaited?!?

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-13 11:39 | Report Abuse

Jcool! Should keep your mouth shut on Ancomlb!

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-13 11:47 | Report Abuse

i thought the management already mention about the capital repayment to share holder during AGM at PD? how come suddenly no capital repayment ? hahahah or u miss the boat ? look JCool if you think its all lie then stay away from this counter. Protect your capital. Go to other counter which really make you feel safe. This counter for mid term/long term holder only. You said the company have huge losses so its confirm u feel it is not safe to enter. Event thought with the asset of the company it easily can pay all the losses. But still better you find other counter to play. This counter is not for you. Go to the more safer counter. So you can sleep well and not worried about PMCORP anymore.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-13 12:06 | Report Abuse

JCool! Don't tell them something very money making! Let's them be hopeful in false!

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-13 12:11 | Report Abuse

Even if you tell 100 stocks that make tons of money, no one say thank you! But if you promote hopeless stock as long as you can relate to God sure very good! Even arm chair investor give flying colour to this crap! JCool! Don't be so full of angry! Even if your intention is good if no one listen, whats the use!

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-13 16:14 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon JCo0l, please cool down a little and listen. I cannot comment on ANCOMLB as I do not have an in depth knowledge of the Company. Years back I read that Public Mutual has ANCOM in its portfolio.

You should check with Public Mutual Fund Managers for further.I like Public Mutual as they have an above average performance consistently for many years. Personally, I don't own any mutual fund.

I hope you see from my point of view after watching all these years. Let me give you an example.
Years back, at the recommendation of Dynaquest Monthly Digest we bought OPCOM for RM1,00
I had over 130 counters then. Some only one lot. Solely for the hard copy of their Annual Report which I read and reread and reread carefully.

You see, I was in semi retirement then. My hobby was to read up on Annual Reports. During the LEHMAN BROTHERS' CRISIS, OPCOM crashed to 30 cts. One MayBank Manager followed us to buy at 30 cts. At its worse OPCOM crashed to 28 cts.

What did we see then, to be buying OPCOM when it crashed 72% from its peak. WE saw High NTA (50 Cts) Debt Free & a dividend of 6%. We also saw that KOREA has the highest fiber optic cable network while M'sia has less than 20%. OPCOM has a potential.

On day OPCOM received a whopping RM359K mil order from Telekom Malaysia(TM). Prices gone limit up on the good news. Then one day Company announced 22.5 cents CASH Distribution. We couldn't believe our eyes! We check and counter checked and called up OPCOM Management whether they made a mistake.

But it was true. 22.5 cts CASH Payout. I told the MAYBANK MANAGER the good news. It was too good to be true. Then Company gave another 10% Tax Free Dividend - making it a total CASH WINDFALL of RM32,5 CENTS. The Maybank Manager's purchase price was 30 cents.

The initial investment of 30 cents has been fully recovered PLUS 2.5 cts extra. ALL THE SHARES ARE NOW FREE. Prices still trading around 75 to 80 cts.

Recently, TM cancelled an order of OPCOM Fiber Optic Cables & we see saturation in M'sia limited market. OPCOM cannot compete outside M'sia due to China's dominance.
So I told the Maybank Manager to sell OPCOM for 78 Cts (more than 2 baggers) and to buy PM Corp at 14 cents.

Even after PM Corp has crossed 20 cents the Maybank Boss is still unaware of the price rise.

Now, coming back to PM Corp. Let's see. The Maybank Boss has invested at 14 cts. Company's CASH POSITION FOR PAYOUT is 20 Cts. And did you check the Annual Report of PM Corp. There is another 28 cts CASH NOT REVEALED IN THIS FORUM UNTIL NOW (Cash from Unquoted Investment & Money in Subsidiaries)

Of course we don't expect another Windfall like OPCOM. But we can be assured it is as defensive as OPCOM except PM Corp's PROSPECT IS FAR BRIGHTER THAN OPCOM.

OPCOM has a limited Malaysian Market - WHILE PM CORP HAS THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SELL TO.

Happy Investing!

juinming0304

1,161 posts

Posted by juinming0304 > 2013-10-13 18:07 | Report Abuse

THANK YOU CT FOR YOUR INDEPTH N COMPREHNSIVE ANALYSISNOF PMCORP. IM SURE OF THAT THIS COUNTER WILL PERFORM IN COMING MONTHS..UNTIL THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE VALUE TO THE LOYAL SHAREHOLDER.

KEEP IT FOR SOMETIME NO NEED RUSH TOSELL LOL!

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 18:41 | Report Abuse

Well.... calvin... a bit nostalgic... but as u hv quoted a real life case... i suppose fantastic things do happen... all d best to u..

N for those who see PMCORP beutiful... a similar thing as described by calvin is happening in ANCOMLB... d special dividend is in fact announced BUT d price has not gone up yet .. great potential... check it out...

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/announce/0048.jsp

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-13 18:47 | Report Abuse

JCool, thank you. for AncomLb status the best person to value it could be kcchongnz.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 19:10 | Report Abuse

HaHa i hv pointed out kcchongz's shortcomings b4... think we can give it a pass..

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 19:19 | Report Abuse

How about MrTigerShark?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-13 19:43 | Report Abuse

OK JCool I went into the ANCOMLB A/cs for last few quarters. AncomLb has an NTA of 15 cts. Earnings mediocre. Price of ANCOMLB went up at 13 cts to a high of 20 cts.

I think the price is already factored in by the market. Correct me if I am wrong.

You see if you take out RM800 from a safe and if the total amount in the safe is only RM1,500. There is only RM700 left unless there is further replenishment of cash. There won't be much future payout due to cash being depleted.

PM Corp has an NTA of 44 cts (My valuation is RM1.20) Suppose you take out RM800 from PM Corp there is still RM12,000 - RM800 = RM11,200.

You see the difference. After taking out RM800 ANCOMLB has only RM700 left
While PM Corp still has a CASH HOARD of RM11,200 for further payment in future

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 19:53 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark can feel that calvin is trapped in this counter. 0% return for few years

i.e Buying price lower than current price

This counter is good for day trader BUT bad for buy hold type....

4u2c

3,553 posts

Posted by 4u2c > 2013-10-13 20:26 | Report Abuse

in 3 wks share price up 50 pct (14 cts to 21cts) .Company, just make a "little" bit money...amazing.cant understand ..goreng counter ??

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 20:30 | Report Abuse

If d contention point is tat pmcorps assets values r higher n not reflected in its account... i wil say u r better off buying some property counters which hv been around... they wil land banks purchased long ago d real values whc hv not been reflected in their accounts... pmcorps is jz chicken feed..

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 20:47 | Report Abuse

Pmcorp fund is all tied up in cross loans to its related companies.... n pmcorp 2011 2012 audited accounts hv shown tat it has been having impairment losses on these loans... tat mean these subsidiaries cannot pay back their loans to pmcorp....

N these subsidiaries cannot pay must b bcos they have been making losses.... u cant see these losses in d group account bcos they hv been masked by d small NFI profit....

So when more subsidiaries cannot pay back pmcorp bcos of losses.. u wld b staring at a pn17 pmcorp... bcos it is jz so near to being one now

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 20:50 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark said Tan Sri Khoo's attitude is the main problem for buy hold type.

He sacrificed shareholders interest for his own gain. That's why this counter is long term trap & this calvin guy is the evidence

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 20:55 | Report Abuse

N d audited account also showed pmcorps plant n machinery r very very very very old.... so if u hv a capital repayment where to have fund to buy new plant n machinery... no new plant n machinery how to expand.... want to b nestle wit jz RM 5 in d bank.. fat hope..

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 20:57 | Report Abuse

N d audited account also showed tat year in year out there were inventories been written off.... wassup? stall turdo chocolate which can't even be sold in factory sales?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:07 | Report Abuse

Kkp has moved to uk... u think he give a damn abt pmcorp.... something tat reminds him of his failures every time he looks at it?

i m afraid u hv been forgotten... left to reminiscent abt d pass... n hoping for a miracle in d future...

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:13 | Report Abuse

Per d soon to b ex.... kkp is very possessive... if pmcorp is something of value.. u think he would leave it like tis?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-13 21:17 | Report Abuse

JCool Cool down Cool down. Get some TUDOR GOLD DARK Chocolate. It will help to lower down your blood pressure. Now I know why you dislike kcchongnz comment. You only want people to endorse your view. And if they give you a different opinion, you lose your cool.

Take my kind advise - sell all your ancomlb shares on rebound and switch them all to PM Corp before it crosses 25 cts. Sell now all ancomlb and buy PM Corp while it's still so cheap

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:22 | Report Abuse

obviouly u dont know where i n him crossed path.... jz bullshitting again

If u can answer my comments above... truthfully tat is... why not?

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-13 21:22 | Report Abuse

good we need more of this. keep the good work guys to promote pmcorp. our team also ready now to attack. but don't wish the price will go up faster. not the time yet.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 21:25 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark want to know how long calvin trapped in this 0% return counter?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:29 | Report Abuse

Tigershark u r right.... stuck for at least 6 years as he had indicated.... despair.. fed up.. desperate.. hv to come out of retirement n hv nothing to lose...

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 21:32 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark want to know calvin's buying price?

jcool, do you know this too?

Posted by dfsbipohsch > 2013-10-13 21:32 | Report Abuse

Dear CT noted all the comments n tks. At 0.210 v still can go in. PLS adv n tks

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:32 | Report Abuse

Jz check out wat he has sneekily posted in ANCOMLB.... OMG

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:36 | Report Abuse

high enough to make him....despair.. fed up.. desperate.. hv to come out of retirement n hv nothing to lose.... n keeps quoting GOD in vain

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 21:41 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark calculated this stock is overpriced at 0.215. Net profit is low to support current price.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-13 21:44 | Report Abuse

Tigershark u r not alone

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 21:47 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark's view,

BUY 0.13 - 0.15
HOLD 0.16 - 0.18
SELL 0.19 above

*For BuyHold Type
*For day trader, it's irrelevant

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-13 21:47 | Report Abuse

dfbipohsch yes as long as Tiger & Shark are around Mr. Market will throw some PM Corp away in fright. Try to buy some on weakness. TigerShark is also waiting to get some. Seems like he didn't get any last week. He is quite famished by now. Hope you get some too, TigerShark

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-13 21:47 | Report Abuse

tigershark, jcool, both of u are giving different view..time will prove which is right or wrong. Here is just sharing view and not to arguing.

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2013-10-13 21:50 | Report Abuse

MrTigerShark can sense calvin is desperate after 0% returns for 6 years

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-13 21:53 | Report Abuse

Pmcorp is not just like luster, tms which has strong nta.i decide hold as fd as calvi stating

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-13 21:53 | Report Abuse

Pmcorp is not just like luster, tms which has strong nta.i decide hold as fd as calvi stating

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-14 01:09 | Report Abuse

calvin knows better...jcool = jengglot...namanya cool...komen hampas

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-14 05:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Oct 13, 2013 07:10 PM | Report Abuse
HaHa i hv pointed out kcchongz's shortcomings b4... think we can give it a pass..

Why did somebody flagged our friend's comments above? The statement is a fact, and nothing is worth to flag that comment, is there? Come on, we are not a cult here. We don't want everybody agrees to each other. It is no good for our investment experience.

I definitely have many shortcomings when talking about investment. Hack, I am just a small time retail investor.

First of all I can't go around to visit sites, companies, talk to their managers, demand for their books to see their day-to-day account, their bank statements, make projections and forecasts 5-10 years down the road for them. Their managers won't sit down with me to talk about their future plans, acquisition etc and then I got to gather all industrial information to check if their plan and forecasts are workable etc etc etc etc.

But not putting a disclaimer when giving my comments, often when asked is it a shortcoming? I am not sure. I don't remember I have ever give people so called advice whether to buy or sell a stock. Hack what for? I don't get commission from that. And I don't think i3 here has the clout to push up the price by telling a certain company is good and its price is reasonable or cheap. May be I don't know but that is never my intention, because I am not a fortune teller (how many times I have reiterated this?), I simply won't know the price of a stock would go up or down in the future.

So please don't simply flag others comments. There are a few comments by Jcool which are valid. I will look into them soon.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-14 09:28 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning From Calvin of Jurong West, Singapore,

The sky in Western Singapore is darkening with rain clouds this morning. Rain is expected to pour now. Scientists have also perfected the art of calculating the movements of comets - they could even forecast with great accuracy the distance from the earth and even the expected time the comet will pass.

Can't we forecast a little of what we know about a company we know inside out? Is it strange to say that the Company has a cash built up? Change of 4 Directors with fresh new leaders with new hope for the company?

Announcement of a credible CASH Payout exercise? Unlocking further value? Becoming more transparent? Just as the experts could predict the movements of heavenly bodies, we humbly claim here that we too, have perfected a method to do an in depth research of a TURNAROUND COMPANY.

THINK CAREFULLY ABOVE THE NOISE & DIN OF MR. MARKET

Have a nice day

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-14 10:16 | Report Abuse

So Dear Friends, Have You Been Thinking Through? Is It Easier to Forecast The Arrival of A Comet Million of Million of Miles Away Than A Simple Announcement by A Company that within LESS THAN 3 MONTHS THERE WILL BE A CASH WINDFALL?

Which is Easier To Believe? Strange logic isn't it. Mr. Market accepts the Predicted Arrival of the Comet confidently but Scratched his head in disbelief that PM Corp is announcing a CASH PAY OUT.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-10-14 10:22 | Report Abuse

Today drop.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-14 10:55 | Report Abuse

Just one more sharing ladies and gentlemen. Sorry that I seem to dominate the conversation this morning.

Mr. Market has attacked our NFI machinery as very, very, old. Yes, I know. But there was a company that we invested in years back. That company was called "MAMEE"

Mamee's machinery is even older than NFI. Their desk & table? So old that they looked like antic in Melaka. And those lorries that were tendered off? They looked so ancient?

I offered RM50K. They got an offer of RM100,000 for those old rickety lorries.

Mr. Market is really displeased with MAMEE for their extreme frugality. My Friends, the OSK Investment Bank Managers praised MAMEE. MAMEE was so profitable that they TOOK IT PRIVATE.

I did made money in MAMEE. But Mr' Market's Big Mouth has caused the Management of MAMEE to finally take it private. Why bother with the opinions of Mr. Market!

Now guys & gals, see my comments at London Biscuits Forum. What's wrong with London Biscuits? You can see that for yourselves at LONDON BISCUITS FORUM. My visit to their factory in Desa Cemerlang, Ulu Tiram, Johor showed a beautiful high class facade? It stood out as an expensive folly in the factory heartland.

Our practical, down to earth Johor NFI warehouse is also nearby. For a full story go and see The Comments on LONDON BISCUIT FORUM. Don't get me wrong. London Biscuit is a SELL not a buy.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-14 12:06 | Report Abuse

first admission... plant n machinery r in fact very very very old..... n rickety... so u can kiss d Nestle wannabe wet dream good bye...

More revelations to come...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz