PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-10 23:56 | Report Abuse

wah calvin ...rugi wa didn't follow u...although u're very convincing to me :( ... u know what ? u're one a hell of a promoter!!! i believe pmcorp was hot these few days...because of your recent postings
---
hebat hebat..but don't know what will happen then ...
---
i suggest to u calvin ..to use your skills again...a bit higher than before...it will then go up again...go go go calvin ..i'm waiting for more of your thunderous information

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-10 23:57 | Report Abuse

what ever people say... calvin..u already won few battles..they didn't..

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-11 00:08 | Report Abuse

Thank you anbz, I promoted NFI Chocolates in the last 4 years and everybody says, "Thank you". Even the Cadbury, Nestle & DKSH merchandisers were friendly and polite when I met them at Giant, Jusco, AEON & MYDIN Supermarkets.

I only promoted PM Corp Shares here less than 3 short weeks and you read for your selves the comments in the Whole Tread.

Any Way, Believe Or not, It is the Individual Responsibility of everyone.

COMPANY HAS ABOUT 20 CTS NET CASH PER SHARE. THERE WILL BE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT EITHER IN OCTOBER, NOVEMBER OR LATEST DECEMBER 31, 2013

CASH DISTRIBUTION!!!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-11 00:09 | Report Abuse

and...newbiestockreturns ...u want calvin to joint u? man ... calvin is a super promoter with informations circling around him...while u newbie....haha wa tak sampai hati mau sambung...hehehe

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-11 00:17 | Report Abuse

Please Check the fact carefully, I did say PM Corp Target Price is RM1.50. Long Term Target Price is RM10.00. I never say it will be RM68.00. I said it has the potential like Nestle and Dutch Lady Milk.

Please check out the statements from all the records in the whole forum

"But I say unto you, "That every idle word that men shall speak. they shall give account.thereof in the day of judgment (Matthew 12:36)

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-11 00:22 | Report Abuse

yeah : yaumal qiyamati yafshilu bainahum...wallahu khabirum' bima ta'malun

Posted by betulbetulcakap > 2013-10-11 00:33 | Report Abuse

betulbetulcakap : senang saja ,pmcorp 350 lot consolidate jadi 1 lot then harga lebih kurang sama dengan nestle lah ,cakap betul betul mau tinggi banyak kali pun boleh ,consolidate pi lah

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-11 00:40 | Report Abuse

oh sorry inwest88, was outside having mamak teh tarik with my friends. You can safely ignore the twit newbaby! he has to resort to false postings to frame me and improve his chances of attention! let it be said, i never recommended PMCorp at anytime! :)

having said that, i find it strange after you have answered louise, this twit came along. and about louise, easy pointing fingers too! hmmm..... sounds fishy? must be the sardines! LOL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-11 00:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by Reno Wong > Oct 11, 2013 12:38 AM | Report Abuse
don't know but this moron had used a username of "newbiestock" previously and got banned. and now he is spineless that deleted his taunting posts full of profanities, and so childish to think that his pointless propaganda in the forum can push up the counter that he spent most of his money on~~~

'nuff said! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-11 05:48 | Report Abuse

In this forum I fell crazy,before i wake up on 7.30 now I wake up 5.30 to read all ur commen

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-11 05:49 | Report Abuse

But this 2 week I enjoy all of d forum.thx

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-10-11 07:35 | Report Abuse

This forum is amazing. Before Sept nobody post or talk about this stock only 1 pg. After calvin come got 14 more pages in less than a month. Thanks guys for excitement. More aware of this stock now thx to Calvin.

hello

277 posts

Posted by hello > 2013-10-11 10:00 | Report Abuse

newbiestockreturns, u dam kuai lan.. ka ki kong ka ki soong LOLOL

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-11 10:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by newbiestockreturns > Oct 11, 2013 08:36 AM | Report Abuse
sorry to trouble u pmcorp buyers... have fun enjoy.. my bad.. wont come in this thread anymore..

Posted by newbiestockreturns > Oct 11, 2013 09:51 AM | Report Abuse
Posted by KC Loh > Oct 9, 2013 12:43 AM | Report Abuse
oh sorry inwest88, i will recommended PMCorp at anytime! :)
having said that, i find it strange that donkey dave would not like this counter. i will buy it now for sure.

glad to see two things: you posted as me calling yourself donkey dave and that you are a conman to the highest order! sorry newbaby, a bit busy today with market climbing. your no money type sit quietly and play lego ok? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-11 10:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by hello > Oct 11, 2013 10:00 AM | Report Abuse
newbiestockreturns, u dam kuai lan.. ka ki kong ka ki soong LOLOL

says it all! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-10-11 10:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by newbiestockreturns > Oct 11, 2013 08:36 AM | Report Abuse
sorry to trouble u pmcorp buyers... have fun enjoy.. my bad.. wont come in this thread anymore..

Posted by newbiestockreturns > Oct 11, 2013 09:51 AM | Report Abuse
Posted by KC Loh > Oct 9, 2013 12:43 AM | Report Abuse
oh sorry inwest88, i will recommended PMCorp at anytime! :)
having said that, i find it strange that donkey dave would not like this counter. i will buy it now for sure.

-----------

incidentally, one is after medication wore off right? LOL

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-11 10:36 |

Post removed.Why?

mrk2ca

106 posts

Posted by mrk2ca > 2013-10-11 11:21 | Report Abuse

Calvin...thanks for your info..

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-11 12:08 | Report Abuse

Calvin I agree with u and 101% support what u say

Posted by Ooi Cheng Kee > 2013-10-11 12:15 | Report Abuse

First, I bought at .18, later I added on .21 n .215. This is what people said uy high sell high. I hope that everything is fine for pmcorp.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-11 12:32 | Report Abuse

I see this calvin a genuine investor, very committed to his investment in PMCorp. His stories and facts look genuine to me too; except a little overzealous in comparing NFI with Nestle and Dutch Lady.

To me after looking thoroughly at PMCorp balance sheet and peeping through its income statement and cash flow, my opinion is it is a very safe investment, with very little downside, but plenty of upside.

That is what a conservative investor should look for.

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-10-11 13:45 | Report Abuse

Network Foods (M) Sdn Bhd is a confectionery and food distribution company with seven branches throughout Peninsular Malaysia and two key distributors in East Malaysia.

It distributes its own proprietary brand of chocolate products like "Crispy", "Tudor Gold", "Kandos", "Tango" and agency brands which includes "Capri-Sonne", "NEKTA", "SILANG" and many other established brands of food products nationwide.

With its extensive coverage of all the key outlets in modern and traditional trade coupled with strong and aggressive sales & marketing team, Network Foods (M) Sdn Bhd aims to be one of the preferred marketing & distribution company for F&B segment in the country.

Network Foods (M) Sdn Bhd is part of the Network Foods Group of Companies and a member of The MUI Group, a multi-national Malaysian conglomerate that was established in 1960.

anthonylow

272 posts

Posted by anthonylow > 2013-10-11 14:00 | Report Abuse

I Like this Company...hahaha.

kltan

143 posts

Posted by kltan > 2013-10-11 14:16 | Report Abuse

I tried Tudor gold, it is very good, but Tango series is a little bit too sweet, however, Tango is very cheap compared to other brands.

yowtp

1,484 posts

Posted by yowtp > 2013-10-11 17:33 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I support you and pls keeping share with us about PMCorp.
Thanks.

albertng

452 posts

Posted by albertng > 2013-10-11 19:33 | Report Abuse

Pmcorp no down until18 cen no crash,still ok.

Posted by patricksim53 > 2013-10-11 21:57 | Report Abuse

I have been following the interesting comments in this thread for the past 2 weeks. I am baffled that most of the comments are laughable considering the fact that everyone wants a firm "sure to win" sort of answer. Dabbling in shares means that you immerse yourself entirely into RISK. Ask yourself just one question. Can you afford to lose all your investment? If you cannot, then get out quick. Dabbling in stocks is not for the faint heart. I am no professional fund manager or investment guru but I think this penny stock (PM Corp) can be considered a good investment. The share price is 21 sen whilst its nominal value is 50 sen. NTA 44 sen and with accumulated cash deposit RM93 million. Gearing is less than 0.5% and liabilities is less than 5% of its share capital. Recently, the company made a huge loan repayment thus putting the company on a better footing. 1000 shares cost just RM210. What is the big deal? Your spending on a weekend shopping would easily exceed this amount. I base my instinct on direct interpretation of the accounts presented. If you are not comfortable, go on cost average method. Just buy one lot every week. Remember, do not expect quick returns. This is a good investment for the longer term.

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-10-11 22:05 | Report Abuse

If bankrupt still got 44c based on nta? Correct me if wrong

Posted by patricksim53 > 2013-10-11 22:19 | Report Abuse

For example, a bankrupt company may want to dispose off the remaining assets. A valuation is required. The figure taken in the balance sheet is based on the last valuation which may be a few years ago. Its value may have appreciated. So, the NTA is used only for account evaluation. In real life, it may differ.

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-12 12:11 | Report Abuse

next week hope pmcorp will not move up.better go down. more people want to jump in.

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-12 12:34 | Report Abuse

yeah i already join pmcorp at 0.17 when this calvin guy convincingly show use the value of this company. normally i wont just simple jump in but when study a bit about the company background,assest and potential growth in future i thing i might want to give it a chance so i invest 500k.And still holding it. i got a few friend also want to jump in but for them at this moment it look a bit risky and they might want the price go down below 0.2 for them to attack. so hopefully it will not shoot very fast at least go down first for move people to join in. If it go up fast with huge volume then its more dangerous to go in as that is the time bursa ha ve and eye to this stock and anytime they can issues UMA. those contra or short term investor might already run at that time since they are very afraid when price go down.That is our chance. When people run, we buy and that what EPF being doing all this years of making money. I dont say EPF going join the party.it just an example. By the way we felt nothing to loose and we go in for mid term / long term.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-10-12 13:42 | Report Abuse

PMCorp will not go bankrupt but every investor in it should pray for it to close shop, sell all assets and distribute all remaining cash to shareholders as soon as possible because it has been such a painful value trap for long-time investors for decades.

The current bet is just on a substantial capital repayment or dividend of not less than 8 to 10sen a share in Q4 13. Anything less than that would not support a share price of 21sen, rationally speaking.

It is hyperbolic or wrong to compare MPCorp's chocolate biz potential with the likes of Nestle and Dutchlady. Calvin has been promoting PMCorp a bit too religiously. We should know biz and religion do not mix.

However, if PMCorp's PL one day indeed starts to reflect MPCrop's chocolate biz profitability as Calvin preached, I would be the first one to call it a strong buy.

Good luck, till then.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-12 15:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by sense maker > Oct 12, 2013 01:42 PM | Report Abuse

However, if PMCorp's PL one day indeed starts to reflect MPCrop's chocolate biz profitability as Calvin preached, I would be the first one to call it a strong buy.

I just glanced through PMCorp's business for the last few years. Hey, the food and confectionery business have been making profit for the last 10 quarters. In 2011, PBT for that division is 3.5m, 2012, 8.9m, and the last two quarters, 1m, lower due to higher marketing costs. Before that in 2010, the business made losses due to much higher administration and distribution costs then.

So calvin did mentioned that the reduction in advertisement actually was good for the company as expenses were greatly reduced and hence more profitable.

So it make sense to me from calvin that this may be a good company to invest in as I have said before, there is little downside because of its quality assets, but plenty of upside when the business grow and property assets sold, and the anticipated corporate exercise.

sephiroth

14,122 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2013-10-12 15:54 | Report Abuse

PMCORP have accumulated losses of RM605.648m

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-12 16:01 | Report Abuse

605m? so much? I thought I saw 43m in the equity section of the latest balance sheet. Are you sure?

Anyway, these losses have all been accounted for, not hidden ones. That is why its NTA is only 44 sen per share now. Btw, that is also why PMCorp is traded at only 22 sen now, not RM13 years ago.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-12 16:20 | Report Abuse

Those losses have already realized as shown, haven't they? That is why its equity have reduced through the years and hence NTA is only 44 sen per share.

In essence, that is history. For example, last time your share portfolio was worth 2m, and you are only willing to part with it at 1.8m say. Now your portfolio is only 50,000, but you are willing to sell to me at 30,000. Why don't I take?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-12 16:57 | Report Abuse

Good afternoon, thank you gentlemen for this afternoon's interesting postings. I went through kcchongnz's tread on any undiscovered & undervalued share forum site. They were excellent and well balanced comments there. Keep up the good work!

Now sephiroth, yes you are right about RM605.648 millions in accumulated losses. During our brainstorming session many shareholders brought this out year after year in AGM as a bone of contention against the mishandling of Huge Cash Hoard in PM Corp by management.

I wondered whether the demise of one past director & the resignation of 3 directors were caused by this unhappy issue. So this is nothing new to us - this is now history.

As investors we should be able to see beyond the obvious in order to find the actual status after all the dust has settled. RM13.00 crashed to 7.5 cts! Any more VALUE LEFT? You see when Japanese zero planes bombed Pearl Harbour they thought America has lost the war - except General Yamamoto. Why?

When Pearl Harbour was bombed, all the American Air Craft Carriers were out in the open sea and they also forgot to bomb the submarine base in Pearl Harbour, It was the combined Submarine & US Air craft carriers that was the turning point of the Pacific war at the battle of Mid Way.

PM Corp was a bombed out counter. But PM Corp still have a HUGE HIDDEN CASH HOARD. Until today after 7 years I have not plumbed the depth of PM Corp's hidden assets & riches.

The Company MAGNIFY ITS LOSSES but hides its GAINS, Example our Tanglin View Penthouse in Singapore. No one in Malaysia, no Fund Manager, no shareholder in all the AGM will have the knowledge that we actually own a Prime Penthouse in Orchard Road.

I got the verification from Andrew Khoo, the son of Tan Sri Datuk Khoo' He lives in Bkt Timah , not in the Penthouse.

The purchase price was about RM3 millions in year 1999.

Now PM Corp book value for the penthouse is about RM2.7 millions - a depreciation of 10% after 14 years. The whole of s'pore went into A Great Property Boom in this period & S'pore Govt implemented 8 rounds of cooling measure.

As of today, Our Penthouse has been offered a price of S$3.5 millions (RM9 Millions)
So, sephiroth, if we use RM605,648 million past losses as a guide - then we would have overlooked the Immense Value of PM Corp & MUI Berhad

I think ALL OF PM CORP'S & MUI BERHAD assets are Far Far Below Actual Market Value. For this we need an expert valuer to come forward and help us.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-10-12 17:25 | Report Abuse

The food biz recorded RM1m PBT only and negligible free cash flow for the latest 6 months, with sales flat year on year. So, kcchongnz, GP which you quoted is not rally relevant here.

Lets say the chocolate biz improves by 300% at PBT level in coming years, it would be RM5.6m a year (Rm8m minus 30% effective income tax) at PAT level. This translate into 0.8sen EPS a year.

At 21sen, PE is 26 for its chocolate biz even if it improves by 300% in coming years.

So, PMCorp is still very far from having a good ongoing biz, which is in chocolate currently.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2013-10-12 17:28 | Report Abuse

No dividend announced so far, even PNB also sell.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-12 18:15 | Report Abuse

sense maker, your view always make sense. I guess you must be an accountant by profession. I ain't an accountant, but let me give a try here.

Many value investors look at gross margin as a very important metric. If the gross margin is high, the business has pricing power and probably has moat. The other costs like administration and marketing, if controlled well, would provide good operating margin.

I agree with you the food and confectionery business of PMCorp is small, very small indeed. But not sure why the admin and distribution cost so high at 30% of revenue. Are there other non-operating costs intermingling with the operating costs of this chocolate business?

These costs, especially the admin cost are fixed costs. Hence in my opinion if PMCorp can increase its turnover, sell more chocolate, then its operating and net margin will increase accordingly.

Any how even at its present turnover, the food and confectionery business still make money, albeit small. As long as it is not burning cash, PMCorp is a value stock because of its quality assets, that is what I am looking at rather than the chocolate business.

But it seems their chocolate is not bad as opined by many forumers here. Why can't they sell more, and raise the price?

stncws

10,532 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-10-12 18:24 | Report Abuse

GREAT ,

Posted by sense maker > 2013-10-12 18:42 | Report Abuse

Hi kcchongnz, sorry if i did not reply all quesitons as I did not really thoroughly check replies to my postings all the time. My patience is no where near yours. So, I typically just wrote to the point, sometimes curtly to some.

Yes, I am a finance director of a listed company. So, in terms of digesting the figures, I can do it quite fast. But my weakness is that I did not go to visit the companies I have invested in. I should really be doing that soon to grasp the true dynamics of the businesses I have invested in.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-12 18:53 | Report Abuse

sense maker, do u mind pomote your company since you are finance manager. thanks for free to visit these forum and give u opinion here.

Posted by sense maker > 2013-10-12 19:23 | Report Abuse

Haha, we promote shares SOLELY because of its potential upside, not out of associations of one kind or another. Some information may be privileged that cannot be disseminated unless first through the annoncement on the exchange.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-12 19:27 | Report Abuse

kkchongnz, that is a good question, "Why can't NFI sell more and raise the price?'

I think there are four reasons

1) TUDOR GOLD is fairly new in the market in comparison to Cadbury, Nestle & Van Houten.
Only 4 years in the market while others have over 100 years history. Market awareness and acceptance is still in its infancy. There is still very much room for growth here and abroad..Many people, apart from this Forum, are unaware that TUDOR GOLD is actually an IMPROVED VAN HOUTEN CHOCOLATE WITH 5% EXTRA COCOA BUTTER.

2) COMPANY Is Keeping Prices VERY LOW For a Specific Purpose: Capturing Market Share.
Example: Tango 40gm bar is only RM1.29 while Van Houten, Cadbury, Kit Kat & Hershey are 2 to 3 times more expensive! Tango has none of the inferior cheap ingredients like illipe or shea fats. Above all TANGO has ANTIOXIDANT if you will read its label carefully.

Why not raise TANGO prices? Ms. Lai Fah, the assistant manager of NFI, Shah Alam once worked for the VICO Chocolate Company. When VICO first came out with the 6 packs VICO CHOCOLATE DRINK - It captured wide market acceptance. VICO is the better quality chocolate drink than milo.

But VICO made a mistake. They started to raise prices. Then Nestle's Milo fought back by cutting prices drastically! I don't know how much cocoa is reduced and palm oil is added in milo. So VICO sales fizzled out! 6 packs VICO sells for RM8.99 while MILO slashed price to as low as RM5.99!usual price ( RM8.99)

Seeing this trend NFI wants to capture Market Share First - Profit will come later. When The Whole Consumer Market Knows about TANGO'S GREAT VALUE, Tango will have its place in the sun.

Let me give you an example: Would you buy an Orange juice drink with 50% genuine ingredient of a lesser known brand than an orange juice manufactured by a WELL KNOWN company putting only 3% real juice mixed with artificial taste, colouring & lots of sugar?

GRAM FOR GRAM TANGO HAS FAR MORE GENUINE COCOA THAN THE AVERAGE CHOCOLATE BAR WITH ONLY 7% GENUINE COCOA CONTENT

3) NFI also distribute food & drink products for other companies: Capri sonne fruit juice, KIWI NEKTA, SILANG Potato chips (excellent) & others. Example NFI refrigerated trucks distribute toberone chocolate to 7 Elevens outlets. (To maintain & capture market. share distribution cost is high)

Like Harison distribution in Sabah & Sarawak outlets for many years - capturing wide market share. Harison was our great buy at RM1.40. It has crossed RM3.00

4) Yes! Next door to NFI Factory is the 6 Acre Industrial Land for the GREAT EXPANSION of NFI Chocolate Sales. When TOP GLOVE & DUTCH LADY INCREASED PRODUCTION LINES SALES INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY!

There is a saying, "If a Company Business is Doing Well The Share Price Follows."

Thank you every one. Please help to increase the Sales of NFI Food Products.

sephiroth

14,122 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2013-10-12 20:39 | Report Abuse

in the future,the company may have to cancel maybe 30-40 sen of par value of 50 sen to offset the accumulated losses just like faber cancel 75 sen of the par value of 1.00

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-12 20:52 | Report Abuse

Exactly, sephiroth, PM Corp will be doing just that. Cancel 25 cents from 50 cts par value. 4 shares merge into one new share at RM1.00 each. Then there will be a new CASH BASE of 80 Cents For CASH PAY OUT SOON.

andyhard

147 posts

Posted by andyhard > 2013-10-12 21:10 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintaneng,
So, you are saying there will be capital reduction and consolidation to reduce no of floating shares and then based on 80 sen cash per share, they will pay out certain amount of divide?

ANy idea how much will be paid out?

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-10-12 21:16 | Report Abuse

calvin, how PMCorp related to NFI ? can u brief to me. I saw the website PMCorp is manufacturer only

Post a Comment
Market Buzz