PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

-0.005 (2.78%)

0.175 - 0.18

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-14 17:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by MrTigerShark > Oct 14, 2013 05:26 PM | Report Abuse

kcchong, you will be surprised. You won't believe anything from JCool & MrTigerShark.

To make you believe, it's your side who can do it.

Think about it...

Tiger, if you have checked with siapa ini Lai Fah and confirmed that calvin is a conman, just confirm it here. It is a good thing to do for everybody's sake. But not wild allegation.

If you haven't, you have the obligations to say it here if you are a gentleman.

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-14 17:53 | Report Abuse

house, thanks for that confirmation. I guess few people differentiate what is a group consolidated account which shareholders should be concern of, rather than the company account.

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-14 17:57 | Report Abuse

Tiger Tier on the prowl
Shark is swimming round and round

TigerShark this is Lai Fah's no. 03-55132515 (NFI Office Shah Alam)

Now call her and ask about Calvin from Singapore

HJey

1,368 posts

Posted by HJey > 2013-10-14 18:26 | Report Abuse

very interesting....fine, i will do it.i will email her and take snapshot of her reply (if she replied). and, last i will put it in market blog for everyone to see.

i am bad christian, what else can u expect. here i come, world chocolate champion.....so many big talk n boasting from calvintaneng... hahaha

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-14 18:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz

How come you are so sure that there are loss making subsidiaries but you can't even see in the audited accounts? Like that also can one ah?

How come you are so sure that "LATER THEY WILL POP UP AS IMPAIRMENT LOSS ON LOANS"?

Wah you have six sense ah?
14/10/2013 17:28

2011 2012 ALSO HV IMPAIRMENT OF LOANS LA...

n hw come u r so sure there is none when yr after yr there hv been this type of impairment loss...

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-14 18:39 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

houseofordos Oct 14, 2013 05:32 PM | Report Abuse

Based on statement of cashflow, I see impairment loss booked in company section of cashflow only but none at the group level

OBVIOULY U DONT KNOW NUT ABT GROUP ACCOUNT....

read d note on consolidation of accounts la... c wat is done to inter company balances whn preparing the group account

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-14 18:40 | Report Abuse

Which do you believe, facts or fictions? Guilty as charged unless proven innocence?

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-14 18:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by HJey > Oct 14, 2013 06:26 PM | Report Abuse
very interesting....fine, i will do it.i will email her and take snapshot of her reply (if she replied). and, last i will put it in market blog for everyone to see.
i am bad christian, what else can u expect. here i come, world chocolate champion.....so many big talk n boasting from calvintaneng... hahaha

HJey, please do and let us know the outcome. But why are you so cynical about calvin? Yeah lah he exaggerates lah regarding NFI chocolate, but no harm done what. Just gung-ho.

Anyway, awaiting for your outcome.

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-14 20:03 | Report Abuse

VERY GOOD! VERY GOOD! HJEY, YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO JOIN US OFFICIALLY IN JUNE 2014 FOR THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION

We will also invite Ms LAI FAH to join us. WE SHALL TALK FACE TO FACE THERE!

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-10-14 20:24 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

houseofordos Oct 14, 2013 05:32 PM | Report Abuse

Based on statement of cashflow, I see impairment loss booked in company section of cashflow only but none at the group level

OBVIOULY U DONT KNOW NUT ABT GROUP ACCOUNT....

read d note on consolidation of accounts la... c wat is done to inter company balances whn preparing the group account

Yes I know nuts. I m not accountant btw, but already realized 50% gain on this counter which I m vey happy and thankful to KC and Calvin.... No point wasting time arguing cause I hv no idea what you re talking bout anyway....

MG9231

787 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2013-10-14 20:24 | Report Abuse

Calvin, just ignore those who are not convince what you have posted in your threads..what you have highlighted are all stated in the annual reports with your further verifications via research and talking to management as well as site observation. I don't think you owe any of them anythings.Even though price has moved from $0.13 to $0.23 ,Do they pay you anything ?

MG9231

787 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2013-10-14 20:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin, If someone highlight some tips to me,whether like it or not ,after some discussions the decision is on me,I don't think I have to argue or laugh at the tippers.anyway ,to follow the tips or not also up to me and You have not put a gun on my head n force me to follow you,right?

Kodok

Posted by Kodok > 2013-10-14 20:45 |

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-10-14 20:51 | Report Abuse

Kodok, tak faham pantun di atas

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-14 22:13 | Report Abuse

4 Weeks Range: 0.135 - 0.24
52 Weeks Range: 0.09 - 0.24

Today's range-0.205 - 0.22

RSI (14): 72.07----Overbought

After reading the above debate between all market experts and considering the current market scenario, technically, I think I I will wait at SMA (200)-- Price 0.132 or lower, to be on the safe side........

I think my research for PM Corp is almost done....I have my contacts at PM Group of companies too...I was advised by my contacts in PM to monitor for the movement of PM stocks...say at least 1-2 weeks before making any decision...

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-14 23:32 | Report Abuse

betul tu sang jero..tak untung pun tak apa ..asal tak rugi...pasal untung belum pasti, rugi dalam tangan...tapi masa calvin promote kat gua..14 sen tu...pun fikir camtu gak...suwey nasib

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-14 23:33 | Report Abuse

calvin ..i like this stock..yet it seems the price has appreciated so so much..makes me afraid to enter...any advice...regarding this?

Posted by undervalue > 2013-10-14 23:35 | Report Abuse

Calvin, you have done a marvellous job. You do not need to win every argument here. Naysayers are here to tired you out. They will surely find fault with you because all of us are imperfect. Nobody can time the market perfectly. Do take comfort that people who are talking down this counter .. because they have missed the first boat and wanted to buy this counter at a lower price otherwise they wouldn't waste time attacking you on a daily basis. If this is such a lousy counter, why do they waste time to do research and put up numerous postings here. Might as well spend time to do research in other counters.

Paul was persecuted because he shared about the grace of God. Salvation was given to all those who believe. Unearned , unmerited favour. However, people cannot believe such good news and wanted to work their way to heaven. You have shared enough.. forummers can determine and make decisions for themselves.

When Jesus started His ministry .. not everyone believe Him especially the Pharisees. They were jealous of Him because large crowd follows Him wherever He went. They started to plot a trap and accused Him and finally crucified Him. Little did they know, that His death paid for the sins of the world(past, present and future) and brought salvation to mankind. God gave choices to mankind and He never take this away.. forummers can determine for themselves..

Last one. The cunning serpent initiated a conversation with Eve and painted a stingy God with it's crafty questions. If Eve had stopped her conversation, sin would not have entered the world through mankind..

Rest well and good night!

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-14 23:49 | Report Abuse

Jesus= Him? is Jesus God? or is he a messenger of God? go check bible...even bible didn't say Jesus is God...unfortunately their followers after his demise ...worship and ask from him? or do u mean Him

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-14 23:52 | Report Abuse

and many so called muslim that admit ..there is only one God...still believes in dukun/bomoh and asking from dead man grave and from prophet...just ask from God ...because that's God's privilege

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 00:10 | Report Abuse

and undervalue..u don't get much knowledge do u...i think..but still want to post that??? do u know that Paul is the 1st Pope in Roman...yes the rom and he's the enemy of Jesus...yet after they killed him (as what they claimed)..they embrace his religion...? what the hell is that? your name undervalue suits u

Posted by bomohsaham > 2013-10-15 00:14 | Report Abuse

wahaha

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 00:17 | Report Abuse

baru sebut pasal bomoh...sudah keluar pulak dah

abdulhalim

970 posts

Posted by abdulhalim > 2013-10-15 00:19 | Report Abuse

heheheheheh,,mcm2 hal lah,,buat gelak sorang diri jer,,anyway jadi hiburan gak.

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 00:20 | Report Abuse

the conversation is between azazel/iblis with eve...not between a serpent and eve...stupid..what can a serpent do...? just bite eve habis cerita

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 00:21 | Report Abuse

serpent buat salah...iblis yang kena..kesian iblis ye..hehe

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 00:27 | Report Abuse

i think i want to ask the serpent to promote my novamsc...kahkah cunning serpent

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 09:37 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning From Calvin of Jurong West, Singapore

Today is a Public Holiday Both in Malaysia and Singapore.

Would like to highlight the WONDERFUL BENEFITS of COCOA or DARK CHOCOLATE:

DARK CHOCOLATE CAN PREVENT:

1) HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

2) STROKE

3) HEART ATTACK

4) WRINKLE (Anti-Ageing)

5) BREAST CANCER

6) OBESITY

7) TOO DECAY

8) DEMENTIA

9) BALDNESS

10) DEPRESSION (Eating Chocolate makes people FEEL GOOD)

. As we GROW we Will DISCOVER THE WONDER OF COCOA or DARK CHOCOLATE . AVOIDING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, WRINKLE & OBESITY & FOR OLDER PEOPLE THE BENEFITS OF COCOA EVEN ACCELERATES FURTHER:

HEART ATTACK, STROKE, DEMENTIA, BALDNESS ARE THE SOME MAJOR SICKNESSES OF OLD AGE. COCOA OR DARK CHOCOLATE WILL HELP BY BRINGING VITAL OXYGEN TO THE BRAIN, CLEARS UP CLOGGED BLOOD VESSELS IN THE BRAIN & THE HEART.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE & LIVE PAST 100 YEARS OLD.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

TUDOR GOLD CHOCOLATE HAS THE HIGHEST GENUINE COCOA CONTENT

TANGO HAS "ANTIOXIDANT"

Please eat in Moderation.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 11:30 | Report Abuse

Admitted by calvin..... NFI plant n machinery r in fact very very very very old..... n rickety... so u can kiss d Nestle wannabe wet dream good bye... 

Hershey has to spent rm 800mil to set up its plant in Malaysia... but here NFI wit plant n machinery whc r in fact very very very very old..... n rickety... yet clv is wet dreaming abt it becoming like Nestle....

Reality is wit Hershey in Malaysia now... clv may well hv to close shop soon.. tat explains d urgency to promote tis counter... weeks before Hershey made its announcement...

MG9231

787 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 2013-10-15 12:11 | Report Abuse

Calvin,ignore those who keep downplay what you have said.don't get despair, you have support from us.

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 12:12 | Report Abuse

u'll be suprised if hershey want to take over pmcorp just to smoothen and have excellent distribution means...what about that? hehe

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 12:14 | Report Abuse

apa pasal ada org bila aku kritik muslim..dia tak flag? tapi aku kritik kristian ..dia flag? apa salah aku punya cakap..jangan flag2 lah haiyo..jcool wa pun kena flag macam lu..haha

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 12:45 | Report Abuse

MG9231 thank you, I have a positive view to life. The future is as bright as the promises of God.

Regarding old machinery I want to let you guys know that NFI Directors have set aside RM31 Millions for Building & New Machinery Expansion Next Door.

Dutch Lady & Top Glove Implemented additional production lines. Then sales increased tremendously. When a Company Profits increased Share price eventually follows.

I have already shared about our visit to MAMEE Factory. Later my OSK Managers visited MAMEE factory in Melaka. They came back and mentioned the very old furniture - as old as antic. To OSK Bosses this is A VIRTUE not a vice, They told people to invest in MAMEE Shares. And they were right.

Unlike VICO (Vico better than milo) who made a mistake by raising prices, MAMEE made inroads into MAGGIE MEE market. MAMEE kept its cost very low - made their products very competitive against Nestle's MAGGIE MEE. MAMEE IS A GREAT SUCCESS! Old machinery? Never mind.

Think of the example of Warren Buffet. He is among the Top 3 Riches Guy in the world. And he bought a second hand car. Why? A rickety old car? He has the money to buy over all the new car companies in USA if he wanted to. Does it matter to him? He believes in compounding his money and multiplying it year after year. Cash in hand is better than depreciating asset.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 12:47 | Report Abuse

anbz.... flag2 ini... kerja jwc united....

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 13:08 | Report Abuse

We Welcome Hershey To Malaysia. Over 200 countries, why MALAYSIA? This is A Testament To Malaysia's excellent infrastructure, well educated workers, almost no natural disasters like typhoon, tsunami or earthquake, and above all - abundant ingredients (Hershey says they will use our local ingredients as much as possible)

COCOA from Sabah, Rice from kedah, sugar from Perlis, Palm oil from All Over M'sia, Milk from susu lembu asli & illipe fat (I am not endorsing it, please don't get me wrong) from Kalimantan.

A Made In Malaysia" label on Hershey packaging will gain world wide acceptance - especially the Middle eastern countries. You see Europe is in a deep recession. The German chocolate manufacturers are using cheap east german workers to make cheap chocolates and dump them in the Middle east.

Hershey cannot manufacture in USA and compete against the germans. So they come to Malaysia (MALAYSIA BOLEH). Didn't you read that THE BULK of the manufactured chocolate will be sold IN THE MIDDLE EAST. With Palm oil & especially ILLIPE Fats countries like Australia will bar its importation.

Will it affect NFI sales? NFI is selling First Class chocolate. Discerning chocolate lovers will still buy them. The market is big enough for us.

And if you own PM Corp you are also co-owners of NFI products. Do your part to spread the good quality of TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY PRODUCTS

Have A Nice Day

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 13:14 | Report Abuse

hv to make up u mind la..... 31 mil for new plant... or for capital repayment???

if for new plant then NO capital repayment la.....

want ur chocolate n eat it too... mana bolih??

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-15 13:18 | Report Abuse

man not only u're damn good promoter...u should receive the most seeked debator award ..but u need to make it in points format...many people don't even read it i guess
---
but my question before about the price has appreciated so high, what should i do, it make me afraid to enter...u still didn't response...tq

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 13:19 | Report Abuse

We have RM141 Millions CASH. RM20 Millions More IN LAURA ASHLEY South American Franchise. We Have CASH (Liquid Shares in MUI, MUI PROPERTIES, PM CAP , PM Holdings & Others that we can liquidate anytime) What is RM31 Millions to so many millions more?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 13:43 | Report Abuse

sorry anbz . It all depends on whether you are a short term player or a long term holder. To us long term player price has move a little bit only. You see I bought UMW in year 2004 for RM4.80
UMW share price went to RM8.00 and company split it into two. So my cost became RM2.40.(2 lots)
Today, after 9 years UMW is over RM12.00
If you are a long term holder, PM Corp is still a Great Buy. Our target price is RM1.50

But if you think of day trading, T+4 or very short term, then forget it.

Let me give us an example. Yesterday, we were at OSK (RHB) Investment Bank, Johor. A Mr. Chin was there. Two years ago we told him about PM Corp at 9 cts. He asked, "How long will he have to wait for PM Corp price to rise?" We told him 5 year target is RM1.50"

He laughed in disbelief. Yesterday, PMI shares shot up to as high as 9 cents. He said he bought PMI shares at 5 cts - DAYS EARLIER. BUT HE DIDN'T PICK UP PMI AT 5 CENTS. WHY?

He bought in BULK at 5 cents at 9 - 9.30 a.m. And he MUST CLEAR ALL BY 5 pm. So he said he lost RM600 instead. He should pick up at 5 cts and wait for it to at least double.

So anbz, it depends on whether you are a long term share holder or have short term view only.

At 21.5 cts PM Corp is Still A Great Buy.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 13:55 | Report Abuse

Really according to 2012 account d mkt value of pmcorps quoted investment was jz 15mil.....

N d other cash is all tied up tat d management didn't even dare to declare dividends as ur hv complained.....

Got free cash?? For both new plant n capital repayment?

Pmcorp capital base is very big.... to b meaningful d capital repayment must b big enough... got tat kind of cash?

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2013-10-15 13:58 | Report Abuse

Calvin pmcorp or pmi tp 150? Because u sid osk chin din buy on 5 c but u told him pmcorp at 9c 2 years ago?

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 14:02 | Report Abuse

And now Ladies & Gentlemen, today being a holiday,go to any Giant, Tesco, AEON, Mydin or Econsave Supermarket near you.

Get a 6 pack VICO and a 6 pack MILO drinks and compare their taste. Which is better. Check the contents carefully.

Also get a 5 pack MAMEE & a 5 pack MAGGIE Mee and compare their price and taste. Check them out yourselves carefully. See MAMEE packaging design? Study in detail.

Also Buy TANGO, Tudor Gold & Crispy. No need to buy Others. I have already checked them out for you VERY CAREFULLY. But read all other labels carefully and compare prices.

Please come back to this Forum and post your research.

Thank You All Very Much.

Bon Apetito!

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 14:15 | Report Abuse

Anyway say d 31 mil new plant is true.... then wit an extra depreciation charge of abt 6mil annually... do u think NFI can stil make profit wit its small little market share?? which wil b even smaller wit Hershey around

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 14:26 | Report Abuse

Sorry guys, I am very hungry now. Just 2 more answers. My friend JCool, kindly take your time to READ CAREFULLY ALL THE FIGURES AND DETAILS FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS TREAD

avenger88 We recommended PM Corp ( not PMI) 2 years ago to Mr. Chin. He was the 3rd Generation. The First Generation bought PM Corp from 20 to 29 cts in year 2007. The Second Generation Bought After Lehman Brothers Crash prices around 14 to 16 cts.

The Third Generation bought at 13 to 8 cts. when PNB sold mercilessly. Mr. Chin was among the 3 Generation. Some who bought are very happy and sold. Some are still holding for higher prices.

Mr. Chin didn't buy PM Corp but punt on PMI at 5 cts only the last few days.

When PM Corp was 9 cents. We told everybody in OSK, KN Kenanga, Hwang, PM Securities & Others in Johor that it is a screaming buy up to 30 cents.

But prices stayed at 9 cents for a very long time. Why? Because PNB still have 4% to sell. And PM Corp has already bought back 8.5% (limit is 10%). Only 1.5% against 4% shares from PNB.

Like farmers watching fruit trees grow to 10 cts & 11 cts suddenly like a rampaging wild elephant PNB came out to dump PM Corp shares from 11 cts to 10 cts. And shares sold down back to a ridiculous 9 cts. And stayed range bound at 9 to 10 cts.

When MUI Berhad took over the remaining 4%.from PNB at 12 to 13 cts. We were very happy indeed. Like the forest ranger taking the wild elephant to Taman Negara.

PM Corp can now grow into a Forest Giant .

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-15 16:17 | Report Abuse

I never like chocolate say 10 years ago. Now I love chocolate. The chocolate I like most is the Whittaker's Almond Gold milk chocolate with 33% cocoa made in NZ. A 250g bar here costs NZD3.30. I haven't acquired the taste of dark chocolate yet. Dark chocolate is healthy but a little bitter. If TANGO, Tudor Gold & Crispy is as good as Whittaker, then I would say it has great future.

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-15 16:44 | Report Abuse

I bought Tango for my kid's bday many years ago and astounding of its delicious taste that matched other branded foreign land choc but never noticed their ads like how cadbury doing to us. Great potential, I bet hence with litte persuasive exchange from Calvin here, I will now consider to become it's shareholders soonest. TQ all for valuable exchange here.

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 16:55 | Report Abuse

Same here, kcchongnz, only as we grow older we are aware of good health. The Australian & NZ Cadbury have 25% to 26% cocoa content. There is a vast difference between M'sian made Cadbury & Imported NZ or Australian Cadbury.or other chocolates.

A 200 gm bar of M'sia made Cadbury on offer in Giant is as low as RM5.99. The same 200gm Cadbury Imported from Australia is RM19.50 in COLD STORAGE SUPERMARKET, Pelangi Plaza, Johor

Why the Big Difference in Price? There is a 30% tax for all imported chocolates. Moreover, the Aussie/NZ use milk while M'sia Cadbury use a lot of Palm/ illipe / shea fats. The average bar has only 7% or less cocoa, almost no milk.

TUDOR GOLD has 29% Cocoa while TUDOR GOLD DARK CHOCOLATE has 55% Cocoa.
Very high milk content & imported quality nuts like almond & hazel & Macadamia nuts.

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-15 17:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Oct 15, 2013 01:55 PM | Report Abuse
Really according to 2012 account d mkt value of pmcorps quoted investment was jz 15mil....
N d other cash is all tied up tat d management didn't even dare to declare dividends as ur hv complained.....
Got free cash?? For both new plant n capital repayment?
Pmcorp capital base is very big.... to b meaningful d capital repayment must b big enough... got tat kind of cash?

Posted by JCool > Oct 15, 2013 02:15 PM | Report Abuse
Anyway say d 31 mil new plant is true.... then wit an extra depreciation charge of abt 6mil annually... do u think NFI can stil make profit wit its small little market share?? which wil b even smaller wit Hershey around

As at 30 June 2013, PMCorp has 94m in cash and cash equivalent, and 82m in investment. That amounts to 45 sen per PMCorp share. It has a total debt of only 5.4m.

Why no cash for the 31m new plant? I don't know if they really go ahead with capital repayment. But why are you so sure that there is no money left for capital repayment.

Yes, as I have said, PMCorp's business in food and confectionery is very small. Asset turnover was only about 0.25. So the best thing to do is to spend on new plant to produce and sell more. Of course they must earn reasonable good return on invested capital from the expansion.

31m in capex and 6m in depreciation? Why must depreciation a manufacturing plant be 5 years? Why not 20 years? Let say we use 15 years, depreciation of this new plant is 2m. That is the normal depreciation rate all this while.

Last year profit before tax is 8.7m. Why cannot make profit? With the new plant, wouldn't NFI able to produce more and sell more?

Ultimately it boils down to if the chocolate produced by NFI is really good and salable. there is no problem with capital for the new plant.

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2013-10-15 17:15 | Report Abuse

Business-wise: I love chocolates. But if i'm to compare between Tudor Gold & Tango with Cadbury and Hershey's, really loose out too much. The feeling of Crispy is somehow like the oily texture still lingers around your tongue after you consume it for some time. Somemore crispy is quite expensive. I feel like they are cheap chocolates.

Fundamental: Got lots of cash. So ? Will you able to utilize the cash to generate profits? How to explain Q1 earnings RM400k & Q2 RM9k ? ROE never exceed 10% yet many years are losing money.

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2013-10-15 17:17 | Report Abuse

By the way Toblerone is good. I love the products and I know many likes it.