PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 17:21 | Report Abuse

And now ladies and gentlemen,

Have you checked you Vico & Milo. Across my apartment in S'pore ia a small prime supermarket. Both Vico & Milo have skimmed milk. But Vico has "full cream milk powder".

Only Maggie Mee available here. No Mamee.

Also there is Tudor Gold & Crispy on sale Tango all sold out!

Apollo 24 paks layer cakes sell for S$3.20 while London Biscuit 24 paks london choco roll retails for S$3.40. Upon enquiry the sales clerk he said that Apollo is selling better than London Choco roll.

You see, London Biscuits compete against Apollo in low end food is facing 2 head winds.
High debt servicing due to overexpansion & limited pricing power.

And one more thing. Our (mine at least) teh tarik has little or no milk content. There is only palm oil in our cup of favourite teh tarik. Better drink teh kosong.

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-10-15 17:45 | Report Abuse

New machinery is still assets and better as is will be more produtive and cost effective. That is more money down later.

Why the bitching.
We are here to help one another make more money. Should be appreciative instead of sneering. Don't lower your dignity.

Save your energy and you will make more $ and a better life for yours....

Read the "LAW OF ATTRACTION" Like attracts Like.

Goodness attracts goodness and vice versa. Learn and practice this you will be a happier person.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 17:56 | Report Abuse

Funtrade, yes toblerone is good, NFI refrigerated trucks distribute toblerone small bars to 7 Eleven outlets. I think they have egg white in toblerone.

As for Crispy, do you notice that it looks very dark? It has very high cocoa content. Cocoa is not cheap like illipe (illipe cost only 2% to 6% of cocoa value). Cocoa has an ingredient in its compound that prevents tooth decay.

That's why NFI staff always promote CRISPY as a healthy snack in many schools. CRISPY STANDS APART FROM ALL THE SUGARY JUNK FOOD THAT ABOUND EVERYWHERE.

While the sugar in junk food creates cavity in teeth - enhancing tooth decay. The genuine cocoa content in CRISPY prevents tooth decay.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-15 18:03 | Report Abuse

johnchong, my opinion is that Jcool asked some valid questions, though not tactfully done.

I don't know about you, I prefer different opinions and opposite views as a check of self over-confidence of our part.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-15 19:35 | Report Abuse

Calvin, is Pan Corp still worth to buy now? The price already shoot up from 10 cents to 21.5 cents. What is the target price? U seem so knowledgeable about this company. Any other potential company to introduce?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-15 19:44 | Report Abuse

calvin, why did you ask me to value AncomLB?

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 13, 2013 06:47 PM | Report Abuse
JCool, thank you. for AncomLb status the best person to value it could be kcchongnz.

calvin, I just went into this AncomLB financial statements. you did an excellent job in valuing AncomLB. You went right to the point with simple illustrations. You are very good at this. 100% agreed.

Just wondering this Jcool seems to be quite ok when he queried in such details on PMCorp, but he couldn't see what you saw.

Actually in my opinion, AncomLB is not only fully valued, it is way overvalued.

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 13, 2013 07:43 PM | Report Abuse
OK JCool I went into the ANCOMLB A/cs for last few quarters. AncomLb has an NTA of 15 cts. Earnings mediocre. Price of ANCOMLB went up at 13 cts to a high of 20 cts.
I think the price is already factored in by the market. Correct me if I am wrong.
You see if you take out RM800 from a safe and if the total amount in the safe is only RM1,500. There is only RM700 left unless there is further replenishment of cash. There won't be much future payout due to cash being depleted.

PM Corp has an NTA of 44 cts (My valuation is RM1.20) Suppose you take out RM800 from PM Corp there is still RM12,000 - RM800 = RM11,200.

You see the difference. After taking out RM800 ANCOMLB has only RM700 left
While PM Corp still has a CASH HOARD of RM11,200 for further payment in future

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 19:44 | Report Abuse

Dear Friend, If you are a long term Investor PM Corp is a Great Buy at 21.5 cts. Its CASH position is almost 20 cts. Another 2 counters which are Good Bargains are MUI Berhad & MUI Properties.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-15 19:46 | Report Abuse

How is AncomLB compared with PMCorp? Study the table tabulated by me below. It is straight forward.

PMCorp ALB
Cash and equivalent 93950 5578
Investments 81977 2802
Receivables 21475 12553
Inventories 18433 659
PPE 48040 68389
Goodwill 63190 362
Other assets 1652 6105
Total assets 328717 96448
Less totalliabilities -15471 -26580
Equity 313246 69868

Number of shares 773356 473290
NAB 0.405 0.119
NTA 0.323 0.119

Price 0.220 0.190

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 20:00 | Report Abuse

Thank you kcchongnz it is SO CLEAR that Mr. Market has Over priced AncomLb & Under priced PM Corp. That's why I went over to AncomLb Forum to tell them to sell ALB and switch to PM Corp. It's very puzzling to me why The Market cannot see, much less calculate share value

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-15 20:00 | Report Abuse

Calvin, I read some of ur post, u really a good friend to chat with. Very humour and full of life experience. I just start trading and I don't mind to invest RM2000 for 10 years if PM Corp can hit RM1 or more~ How u define long term? Recently I just bought my 1st stock in my life with SKP Resource, how do u feel about that company?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-10-15 20:04 | Report Abuse

Since I'm just 25 years old, I don't mind to invest for future, I can wait as long as it has potential. I just worry situation turn out like saag... I view PM Corp ft market financial analysis, PM Corp making huge lost & little net profit, eps also not seem good over the past few years. Is there any reason or the company might make some changes?

Posted by bomohsaham > 2013-10-15 20:20 | Report Abuse

up

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 20:37 | Report Abuse

Dear Friend, SKP Resources is an excellent growth stock. Increasing EPS followed be generous dividend. I once own it at 12 cts. However I had taken profit. I guess SKP Res should do well going forward. SKP Res has crossed 30 cents now. It is priced about NTA value now.

I am very well aware of Financial Analysts who do arm chair research and worse still. So lazy that they refer their reports from past research of other companies. That's why many people go bankrupt by following them.

I think it would be much safer if you would follow our friend kcchongnz on his blog on finding undervalued gem. He gives sound advice, better than many so called analysts out there.

And there is a book that you MUST HAVE. The twice yearly reference book by Dynaquest Sdn Bhd called STOCK PERFORMANCE GUIDE, MALAYSIA About RM75 available in Popular Book Store. Incidentally, PM Corp is not listed there.

Because Mr. Market has totally forgotten about KKP counters and overlooked it and given up hope on it that made it SUCH A BARGAIN today.

Since you are here. Please take your time to READ THE WHOLE TREAD CAREFULLY FROM THE BEGINNING. There is no short cut. YOU MUST STUDY!!

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 21:10 | Report Abuse

HaHaHa... a company tat hv total depleted its share capital of 300 mil n surviving on its share premium (I m not sure how tis premium came abt possibly from issue of shares at inflated prices to d like of clv previously ) is good compared to a fresh co like ANCOMLB???

Hello r u pkanning for a shut down of pmcorp... why jz compare assets value???

ANCOMLB has many well running subsidiaries....in fact part of d announced capital repayment is from profit from d sale of subsidiary......

over here u r jz going on n on abt d small little chocolate co... ya d future is bright indeed..

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 21:16 | Report Abuse

Jonhchong... u bloody selfish fellow... stock mkt is a zero sum game ok... whn u win somebody losses ok.... talk abt dignity... when u jz think of yourself...

New machinery can produce but can sell or not?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 21:19 | Report Abuse

Do you have any hidden gem for 2013?/ i3investor.com

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 21:23 | Report Abuse

Dear Friend, Go and buy these 3 excellent books. 1) THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR by Benjamin Graham 2) ONE UP ON WALL STREET 3) BEATING THE STREET 2&3 by Peter Lynch

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 21:28 | Report Abuse

N hello depreciating plant n machinery over 15 20 years?!? tis is precisely one of d ticks used to jack up profit....

Ask d bangla workers to use their hands cheaper la... no need to upgrade to new technology

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-15 21:42 | Report Abuse

I say so well read also got cought in pmcorp for ages... spend d money buy chocolate better la..

Posted by pvd_investor > 2013-10-15 22:17 | Report Abuse

Thanks Calvin for the guidance thus far and I am with you in the boat with reference to PM Corp. Do you have any advise to give on CSL.

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-15 23:51 | Report Abuse

Sorry pvd_investor, I cannot comment on China Stationary & all China shares.

Thank you for your interest in PM Corp. This afternoon & evening I visited 4 Supermarkets in Singapore. My usual itinerary when I am free. TANGO is indeed A Champion. At Prime Mart ALL SOLD OUT. At NTUC Fair Price ALL SOLD except one Bar left. At EXTRA Hypermarket. All NFI Products selling well. At Sheng Siong is the same. I feel great indeed.

Now I have been doing this almost daily for the last four years. YES! 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013. My Singapore Kia Carens have clocked 320,000 km. I have traveled as far as Melaka & KL & every part of Iskandar & Singapore observing NFI sales.

What did I do? When the Chocolate bars were sold, I will tell the sales clerk to replenish them with fresh supply. And if they are not around I will open new boxes and display them myself.
Make sure that they are well arranged and neatly displayed.

And during festivals when sales at a certain place is very good, I will call up NFI warehouse to quickly send more over!

I did all this as a hobby. Can to join me, anyone?

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-10-15 23:54 | Report Abuse

So u working in the supermarket?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-16 00:00 | Report Abuse

Yes, hepitrade, you can say so. If I have the money I don't mind to buy over the entire NFI Business.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,214 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-16 00:27 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-16 00:37 | Report Abuse

Thank you Ooi Teik Bee, I think what you say is correct. I joined this Forum on 20th Sept 2013. 4 more days to a month. I think I have dominated this Forum long enough.

My main work is Real Estate in Iskandar. Tomorrow will be another busy day. I want to thank all who are here. Whether you are for or against me, all are learning from one another.
Sorry if I have stepped on anyone's toes.

Good night.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-16 00:41 | Report Abuse

calvin...who are u? do u work in investment banking? retired? how the hell u have all the 'connections' with some of the vip u're talkin about? has u been here before..with different names? how do u have time to visit here and there going places? man u're such in a high class...in good intention i mean...
---
and what about the forecast-ed market crash...tappering/shutdown...and so on ...don't u make any reservation or thought about it..at all
---
actually i've tasted tango before...years ago...honestly i don't like it compared to other popular brands..., i'm talking about the taste..not brands...(do u want to comment about this)...just may be it can focus on certain level of people..in term of pricing? what market outside malaysia does it exports to? do they have factory outside malaysia and singapore?
---
the products are not well advertised...don't u think so?
---
do they have any proposal to dispose non-core business/pmi/mui
---
is there any new business the company want to enter?
---
sorry for asking to much...because it looks like u know a lot...what can u describe about the characteristics of the directors...well many have issues against them
---
if u can answer all these in details without swerving from the intended questions in honest way..i appreciate so much..

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-16 00:52 | Report Abuse

one more thing...the naps has been decreasing a along the way always...just for this few past years it is as if it cannot jump...44cents is what is stated (not as what u mentioned) ..and this 44 cents is not from performance..yet it was from the past...as if..it's harta warisan or pusaka...which was the remain/the leftover/ the baki.....i repeat..not from performances..let say it may jump in price..but the perception yet still due to nta or naps(or just Ta may be)..not because apparent sparkling beauty is seen on the loose?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-16 00:55 | Report Abuse

and there is still chance for me to get it at 14 cents or lower? agree?..because the fundamentals..all of it , are still blur to most

Posted by bomohsaham > 2013-10-16 01:28 | Report Abuse

esok matahari cerah, lusa hujan turun , lepas tu cerah balik

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-10-16 02:09 | Report Abuse

Calvin me too just found this accidentially and joined this forum. Please keep up this good work, appreciated. Hope to hear and learn more from you and of course other genuine seniors. Haha

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-16 05:33 | Report Abuse

AIYAH, I THOUGHT YOU ARE TALKING SENSE.

Posted by JCool > Oct 15, 2013 09:10 PM | Report Abuse
HaHaHa... a company tat hv total depleted its share capital of 300 mil n surviving on its share premium (I m not sure how tis premium came abt possibly from issue of shares at inflated prices to d like of clv previously ) is good compared to a fresh co like ANCOMLB???

DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. A COMPANY WITH NTA OF 12 SEN MADE UP OF POOR QUALITY ASSETS SUCH AS PPE BETTER THAN ONE WITH QUALITY ASSETS OF NTA OF 32 SEN MADE UP OF CASH AND QUOTED AND UNQUOTED SECURITIES? THE BETTER QUALITY ASSETS ONE IS TRADING JUST A LITTLE OVER THE OTHER AT 22 SEN COMPARED TO 19 SEN.

AND AN ACE MARKET STOCK IS BETTER THAN A MAIN MARKET STOCK?

Hello r u pkanning for a shut down of pmcorp... why jz compare assets value???

ANCOMLB has many well running subsidiaries....in fact part of d announced capital repayment is from profit from d sale of subsidiary......

WHICH COMPANY IS INTENDING TO SHUT DOWN? THE ONE WHICH SELL A "WELL RUNNING BUSINESS" SUBSIDIARY TO GET THE MONEY FOR CAPITAL REPAYMENT, OR THE ONE WHICH IS GOING TO SPEND 31 M FOR CAPITAL EXPENSES FROM ITS CASH AVAILABLE IN ITS BALANCE SHEET?

over here u r jz going on n on abt d small little chocolate co... ya d future is bright indeed..

WHICH BUSINESS DO YOU THINK HAS BRIGHTER PROSPECT, A FOOD AND CONFECTIONERY OR A MINI LOGISTIC COMPANY IN ACE?

WHICH BUSINESS IS SMALLER AS SHOWN IN THE TABLE BELOW? WHICH ONE'S PROFIT IS SMALLER? BUT WHICH ONE'S PRICE IS MORE EXPENSIVE?

2012 PMCorp AncomLB
Revenue 85611 61610
EPS, sen 1.13 0.13
Price 0.22 0.19
PE 19

YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING, CAN YOU?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-16 09:26 | Report Abuse

Friends jz told me for a co wit d capital size of pmcorp but only hv a loan of 14mil is not a good sign... It jz means d banks jz refuse to lend to pmcorp.. Simply bcos of its bad records or lousy assets or most probably both....

Well who can blame d banks. ... Jz c how d pmcorp hv to suffer impairment of related cos of 5 mil 6 mil every year... Of cos banks wont loan... Banks r always right

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-16 09:37 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Oct 16, 2013 09:26 AM | Report Abuse
Friends jz told me for a co wit d capital size of pmcorp but only hv a loan of 14mil is not a good sign... It jz means d banks jz refuse to lend to pmcorp.. Simply bcos of its bad records or lousy assets or most probably both....
Well who can blame d banks. ... Jz c how d pmcorp hv to suffer impairment of related cos of 5 mil 6 mil every year... Of cos banks wont loan... Banks r always right

Well I am out of words. I just don't have any patience any more to explain to you. 無中生有

And I dropped my glasses making the following statement and I wish to take it back.

Posted by kcchongnz > Oct 15, 2013 06:03 PM | Report Abuse X
johnchong, my opinion is that Jcool asked some valid questions, though not tactfully done.

juinming0304

1,161 posts

Posted by juinming0304 > 2013-10-16 09:38 | Report Abuse

WILLCONTINUE TO INVEST .......

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-16 09:38 | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning From Calvin of Jurong West, Singapore,

JCool, the borrowing is not RM14 million but about RM5 millions only. I told PM Corp to settle the remaining RM5 million loan since PM Corp has so much CASH - RM141 Millions.

Management said, we want to maintain loan a/c with friendly banks just to keep in touch. In future we might need to borrow some, not now.

PM Corp has ALMOST NO BORROWING AT ALL (RM5 Mil only a token). When All Other Companies with high debt go into bankruptcy in KLSE, PM Corp is STILL STANDING TALL!

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-10-16 09:47 | Report Abuse

Calvin & KC, I m curious why PMCorp would undertake capital reduction ? Why not just pay out a special dividend ? Normally I would expect them to do this to wipe out the accumulated losses and put them in better financial standing. But current par value is RM0.5, what is the new par value ? Honestly I ve not seen companies in Bursa with par value of RM0.3 or RM0.4. Closest is maybe RM0.2. Not sure if there is any rules on this, So if assuming new par value RM0.2, their cash on hand is only RM0.19, this is not enough for cash distribution to shareholder unless they borrow from bank or sell more assets.

Please educate me. Many thanks

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-16 09:54 | Report Abuse

I say hv u seen d capital size of ANCOMLB n ur pmcorp or not??

pmcorps capital so big jz hv 81mil revenue... A small start up ACE co hv 61mil...

FYI ANCOMLBs par value is 10sen pmcorps RM 1 ok...

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-16 09:55 | Report Abuse

Time will tell if all promotions/debate on PMCORP are genuine...Talk also no use...sideline better.....O & G is the best sector...low risk....

calvintaneng

55,223 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-16 09:55 | Report Abuse

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Before leaving for Iskandar, I want to share with you a story.

One morning, Johnny the student, walked to School. As he walked by a flowering bush he saw a bumble bee in a flower. So Johnny caught the bee, put it into a match box and placed it in his trouser's pocket.

In Class while the Teacher was giving her lessons, the bumble escaped out of the box but still wriggling in Johnny's pocket. At that Johnny felt very uneasy and restless.

The Teacher noticed Johnny and said, "Johnny, Sit Still". For a while Johnny tried to sit still, but the bee stung Johnny. And poor Johnny now could not sit still. The Teacher again blurted out, "Johnny, "Didn't I Tell You To Sit Still?"

At that Johnny replied, "I KNOW TEACHER, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING DOWN HERE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!"

All good people are reasonable. If you find someone unreasonable, there must be something wrong with him that we don't know.

In simple maths we know that one plus one equals to two. If someone were to dispute 1+1 = 2.

and say differently, then there is really nothing further to talk about.

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2013-10-16 10:01 | Report Abuse

lol .... yup teacher .... "BUT THERE IS SOMETHING DOWN HERE THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT" ... hehehe something that started out only half inch but it gradually growing bigger & bigger lol hehehe .....

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2013-10-16 10:03 | Report Abuse

hey ... what r u all thinking .... i am talking of pmcork .... hehehe i mean pmcorp ... started from 0.10 & now already 0.20++ ... hehehe

Yuzuki

1,437 posts

Posted by Yuzuki > 2013-10-16 10:05 | Report Abuse

i think the biggest story is the impending jv between pmcorp & karex ... hahaha lol

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-16 10:10 | Report Abuse

waaaa JCool now got supporter KClow. hahahahahhahahaha. Later more unfamiliar id will appear here and attacking one another. hahahahhaah.

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-16 10:19 | Report Abuse

hahahahah there there. KClow come. newbiestockreturns also come. hahahahahhahaha. let see their drama. DRAMA MINGGU INI. Who ever want to sell. hehheheh go ahead.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-16 10:28 | Report Abuse

Hear from people who know ok/.......

15/10/2013 15:36 Fortunebull > Comparing PMCorp and Ancomlb is like comparing rotten apple with fresh apple! But lets hope for miracle!

15/10/2013 20:16 Fortunebull > I don't touch counters of KKP knowing fully well the history of many committed suicides or gone bankrupt back in asian financial crisis 1998! At least this counter already made announcement of 80% cash payment to minority shareholders!
15/10/2013 20:44

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-16 10:34 | Report Abuse

More people who know....

newbiestockreturns> i agree with jcool also. i think PMCORP is just PMCRAP for little people.
16/10/2013 10:14

newbiestockreturns> i wont even buy PMCORP or PMCRAP for my DOG.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-16 10:35 | Report Abuse

n more....

KClow >calvin what are u doing in a malaysia forum.. go back to singapore ler... u dont sound in place here.. u are just tooooooo FAKE....
16/10/2013 10:05

frankloh

29 posts

Posted by frankloh > 2013-10-16 10:49 | Report Abuse

HI KCLow, please ignore if you do not believe,you are not in a position and no right to request CALVIN to go back to Singapore.This forum need more writer like Calvin,provide a strong fact and data to support his comment.Well written article with good English, not talking nonsense.I strongly believe him ,I begin to accumulate since Sep at 0.155.

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2013-10-16 10:49 | Report Abuse

Don't BUY...Don't SELL.......Sideline better...No stress....

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-10-16 11:01 | Report Abuse

sang-jero.... I think u may b go sideline for awhile.... think ur team is no match to jwc United.... easily there r 10 of them gang here man....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz