HENGYUAN REFINING COMPANY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HENGYUAN (4324)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (1.24%)

Day's Change

2.43 - 2.47

Trading Volume

33 people like this.

123,787 comment(s). Last comment by Vdhawan 1 hour ago

vivoviva

775 posts

Posted by vivoviva > 2018-05-02 10:04 | Report Abuse

u dont have to waste ur time to show ur stupidity here as everyone knows who is the credible one and who is the lousy one. Looks like u dont have sauce. u just bought high and hoping those people will help u buy up before u sell. wakakakaka kikikiki

kenlee

2,808 posts

Posted by kenlee > 2018-05-02 10:04 | Report Abuse

vivoviva, you forgot your posts r hahaha ??? how stupid u r

kenlee

2,808 posts

Posted by kenlee > 2018-05-02 10:05 | Report Abuse

vivoviva u r the only stupid that read my posts hahahaha ....

kenlee

2,808 posts

Posted by kenlee > 2018-05-02 10:06 | Report Abuse

thanks waste time reading back your own post hahahaha

kenlee

2,808 posts

Posted by kenlee > 2018-05-02 10:07 | Report Abuse

a conman was conned back by his own post. how stupid

vivoviva

775 posts

Posted by vivoviva > 2018-05-02 10:07 | Report Abuse

i fart back my own post? why dont u see who called TP RM9.50 and CH touch RM0.35. sauce can flow different direction. once pissed off then down south la. Plus, i m telling those innocent one to beware and sell before drop further. whats wrong? u want to sell ur share to them at higher price? wait slowly la. see you at RM7.30. tata. not gonna waste time talking to imberciles.

gator

390 posts

Posted by gator > 2018-05-02 10:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by YYen Lee > May 2, 2018 10:01 AM | Report Abuse

Gator if bn lose, definitely the market will downturn right? So have to wait? I am really so scare .

-----

Difficult to say...maybe up...but HSBC say if PH wins maybe down as some of their policies are not align with economic reality. My opinion is that PH has been espousing political rhetoric that sounds good like abolishing GST but replacing with SST...It is likely that they may reduce GST rather than abolishing entirely...To make up for the shortfall, they may cut the cloth to fit by reducing expenditure and cracking down hard on wastage and corruption.

Greater worry is if we have a hung parliament and troubles starts...

radiata12

13 posts

Posted by radiata12 > 2018-05-02 10:24 | Report Abuse

no matter BN or PH win, min salary go up 1500, bad for business

vivoviva

775 posts

Posted by vivoviva > 2018-05-02 10:35 | Report Abuse

67Kenlee. Up 2 cents leh. dont want promote? sauce no say up to 7.70?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 10:40 | Report Abuse

If Pakatan Harapan wins, will there be a repeat of May 69 and the Bumiputera policy? - Koon Yew Yin
Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Wed, 2 May 2018, 10:11 AM

Just going by the number of attendees at all the Pakatan Harapan and Barisan Nasional ceramahs that can be viewed over Facebook, YouTube and the internet during the past two weeks, I am sure that most bookies will place their bets on PH winning the coming GE14 on 9 May.

In the last few days I have been talking in a few ceramahs in support of PH. At these ceramahs, I have personally seen a big surge of support from ordinary rakyat of all races for the opposition in Perak. At the same time, I have been asked by many undecided and fence-sitting voters especially among the non-Malays, two questions which have not been given adequate attention in the media for fear of getting into trouble with the authorities.

Two key questions

1 What will happen if PH wins and some sore losers lose their heads or are instigated to engage in violence as happened in May 69.
At that time when the election results in Selangor went against the then Alliance Party, supporters of UMNO and the state Mentri Besar, Harun Idris went on a racial rampage which resulted in many innocent lives lost and the declaration of a state of national emergency?

2 When PH wins and takes over the government, Tun Dr Mahathir will be the prime minister. Will he repeat his Bumiputera first policy which has resulted in so much injustice and dissatisfaction, including among the Malays who have not benefited?

PH WINS THE BUMI 1ST POLICY WILL CONTINUE THE CONSOLATION IS THERE ARE REFORMED AND CHECK & BALANCE THUS CORRUPTION & ABUSE OF POWER WILL REDUCE LOH..!! THERE WILL BE FUTURE 2 GOVT SYSTEM LOH..!!
My answer to the first question is that I do not see any possibility of a repetition of the bloody racial riots because this is now 50 years after that event. The socio-economic situation is completely different; the Malays are no longer impoverished or marginalized and it will also be impossible for any group or even party to organize armed violence given the openness of society and the current technology which makes news spread like wildfire.

My other reason is that unlike in May 69, there are numerous Malay opposition groups - NGOs, political parties such as Amanah, PKR and Parti Pribumi Bersatu, and other elite Malay groups - who will not want a recurrence of racial violence. They have more to lose than any other community in the country and I am sure that they will ensure a peaceful transition of power should PH win the election.
As to the second question. I wish to take this opportunity to encourage non-Malays to vote for Dr Mahathir and PH and to not be afraid that Dr Mahathir will bring back any form of Bumiputera policy as he did in 1970 after the national riots in 1969.

Dr Mahathir has openly said he regretted not putting in place a stronger check on power when he was prime minister. He said “I did not know it at that time, of course, but I regret very much that I was unable to foresee the kind of damage that can be done by a prime minister under existing law.” He also said that he will not repeat his mistake when he becomes the next prime minister.

THIS HAS TO GO ON LOH.I THINK FOR ANOTHER 20 YRS BCOS THIS IS WHAT THE MALAY FEARED MOST OF THEIR SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE.
Another key mistake that Dr. Mahathir made was with the continuation of a non-meritocratic Bumiputra policy. This has not only resulted in racial division but worse, damaged our economy and made all Malaysians poorer.
When the Bumiputera policy was declared in 1970, our GDP per capita was the same as Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea. Currently, the GDP per capita of Singapore, Taiwan, and South Korea are 4 times, 3 times and 2.5 times ours respectively.

RAIDER ONLY SEE SMALL IMPROVEMENT IN PH GOVT COMPARE TO BN BUT AT LEAST IT IS THE 1ST STEP MAH
I am sure that Dr. Mahathir will want to ensure the achievement of his Vision 2020 when he comes to power again. Although 2020 is less that 2 years away, I am confident that he will introduce new even handed economic policies to make Malaysia a developed nation as soon as practical.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 10:50 | Report Abuse

A new powerhouse has been born in the oil industry just as prices spring back to life.
Marathon Petroleum (MPC) reached a $23 billion deal on Monday to scoop up rival Andeavor (ANDV), creating the largest oil refinery in the United States.

The combined company will be able to process more than 3 million barrels of crude per day, representing 16% of the nation's total capacity. Marathon also owns the Speedway, the No. 2 gasoline and convenience store chain in the United States.

Powered by SmartAsset.com

SMARTASSET.COM
The energy deal underscores the health of the refining business thanks to soaring appetite for gasoline that has kept their facilities humming.

"For this industry, the wind is behind our backs," Andeavor CEO Greg Goff told analysts during a conference call.

Global oil demand grew during the first three months of 2018 by the most in nearly eight years, according to Goldman Sachs.

"The state of refining in the United States is very healthy," said Matt Smith, director of commodity research at ClipperData.

Marathon agreed to pay $30.4 billion for Andeavor, including debt. That would make it the biggest global oil and gas deal since General Electric's (GE) $32 billion takeover of Baker Hughes (BHGE) in October 2016, according to research firm Dealogic.

Soaring oil prices -- crude has climbed above $68 a barrel for the first time in nearly four years -- has accelerated US shale oil production, giving refiners access to more supply.

Related: Why Exxon isn't enjoying America's big oil party

The Andeavor acquisition not only shows confidence in the oil price rally, but represents a bet on the US shale oil boom. Andeavor owns two refining plants located near the Permian Basin, the shale hotbed in West Texas and New Mexico that is pumping more and more oil.

One of the other catalysts for the deal: a 2020 rule change that will prevent ships from burning dirty fuel oil. The switch should boost demand for cleaner fuels that US refiners are able to produce.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 10:58 | Report Abuse

ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE COST OF 1K BPD CAPACITY LEH ?
IT WILL COST USD 21.25M PER 1K BPD FOR MARATHON OIL LOH...!!

FOR HENGYUAN LEH ??
IT WILL COST ONLY USD 4.8M PER 1K BPD LOH...!!

HENGYUAN IS THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE REFINERY IN THE WORLD LOH..!!

gator

390 posts

Posted by gator > 2018-05-02 11:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > May 2, 2018 10:50 AM | Report Abuse

>>..
One of the other catalysts for the deal: a 2020 rule change that will prevent ships from burning dirty fuel oil. The switch should boost demand for cleaner fuels that US refiners are able to produce.

<<<...

This was the big thing that probability posted before he turned and switched...now he conveniently forgets about it...nary a word..!!!

3iii

12,923 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2018-05-02 11:03 | Report Abuse

<<<Posted by stockraider > May 2, 2018 10:58 AM | Report Abuse

ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE COST OF 1K BPD CAPACITY LEH ?
IT WILL COST USD 21.25M PER 1K BPD FOR MARATHON OIL LOH...!!

FOR HENGYUAN LEH ??
IT WILL COST ONLY USD 4.8M PER 1K BPD LOH...!!

HENGYUAN IS THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE REFINERY IN THE WORLD LOH..!!<<<<

Hengyuan is not within raider's circle of competence.

He looks more credible when shouting tp 19 and 42 than attempting to do valuation.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 11:09 | Report Abuse

PROJECTING MARATHON OIL COST INTO HY BASED ON COST ON REFINERY, THE FAIR VALUE OF HY SHOULD BE RM 33.2 PER SHARE LOH...!!

IT IS NO WONDER PETRONAS 300K BPD COST RM 64 BILLION LOH...!!

PETRON COST FOR 90K BPD COST RM 14.0 BILLION LOH...!!

ALL THESE CAN BE SUPPORTED BY COST OF MARATHON OIL PAID TO TAKEOVER REFINERY LOH....!!

REFINERY SHOULD BE VERY VALUABLE FOR NEXT 30 YRS LOH...!!

paperplane

21,634 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-05-02 11:12 | Report Abuse

continue holding HY. hehe

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-05-02 11:16 | Report Abuse

ermmm cycling

GoodBoy

6,594 posts

Posted by GoodBoy > 2018-05-02 11:27 | Report Abuse

KLSE could experience very severe/serious drop in coming few days til GE14 ...

Sinopsis

179 posts

Posted by Sinopsis > 2018-05-02 11:28 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo.8 coming?kikikiki

itch

1,178 posts

Posted by itch > 2018-05-02 11:45 | Report Abuse

Wonder what causes 3iii to be so optimistic of PR's success...

3iii A change in government is very likely. Given the uncertainty with any change, the market will be sold down during this period.

02/05/2018 09:58

itch

1,178 posts

Posted by itch > 2018-05-02 11:49 | Report Abuse

Good one raider... just hold and wait to it to explode again or buy more on further dips. If got the holding power, sure win!

stockraider PROJECTING MARATHON OIL COST INTO HY BASED ON COST ON REFINERY, THE FAIR VALUE OF HY SHOULD BE RM 33.2 PER SHARE LOH...!! 

IT IS NO WONDER PETRONAS 300K BPD COST RM 64 BILLION LOH...!! 

PETRON COST FOR 90K BPD COST RM 14.0 BILLION LOH...!! 

ALL THESE CAN BE SUPPORTED BY COST OF MARATHON OIL PAID TO TAKEOVER REFINERY LOH....!! 

REFINERY SHOULD BE VERY VALUABLE FOR NEXT 30 YRS LOH...!!

02/05/2018 11:09

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 11:51 | Report Abuse

ACTUALLY IF REFINERY ASSETS IS DYING....WHY MARATHON OIL IS PAYING USD 25 BILLION....TO INCREASE ITS CAPACITY BY 1200K BPD PER DAY ??

THEY ARE NOT STUPID MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 12:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > May 2, 2018 12:02 PM | Report Abuse X

Into The Breach
The surge in Permian crude oil output has outpaced pipeline capacity, leading to big spreads -- for those that can capitalize on them

Source: Bloomberg

One dislocation that is exercising oil-watchers but largely flying under the radar is the fast-approaching change in pollution regulations for the world’s shipping industry. On January 1, 2020, the International Maritime Organization’s new rules demanding much lower sulfur emissions from ships will kick in. The high-sulfur fuel oil currently used by ships that will soon be non-compliant accounts for around 4 million barrels a day of global oil demand, according to a recent report by Doug Terreson, an analyst at Evercore ISI.

There are various ways to meet the requirements, such as installing equipment to filter out the nasties or just switching to running on liquefied natural gas rather than fuel oil. But those are expensive. Most of the work will actually fall to refiners having to produce a lot more low-sulfur fuel.

That isn’t as easy as you might think; refineries need more sophisticated (and expensive) equipment such as coking units to upgrade sour, heavier oil into compliant fuels. At a macro level, that has the potential to cause a spike in crude-oil prices as refiners scramble to secure lower-sulfur (or “sweeter”) grades (see this recent column by energy economist Phil Verleger, published by Bloomberg View, for an explanation).

Refiners with access to a broader slate of crude-oil grades and plants sophisticated enough to produce compliant fuel economically are the likely winners. That’s especially so if they have a large presence on America’s coasts, where they can blend the fuel and either supply it to shippers or export it. Marathon and Andeavor, combining a large presence on both the West Coast and the Gulf Coast, fit that bill. They even took the time on Monday morning to point out that, combined, they’ll have almost 800,000 barrels per day of capacity for upgrading fuels – the largest of any U.S. refiner.

Posted by GENERAL Raider > 2018-05-02 12:04 | Report Abuse

YOU MUST BELIEVE HENGYUAN ARE EPS AND PE WORLD CHAMPION. IF TENCENT WORTH 400 HENGYUAN SHOULD WORTH 4000

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2018-05-02 12:05 | Report Abuse

bought some petron instead of HY. Wait for HY to drop abit more before buying some....hehe....if PH won....petron really going to blaze up......lol

Posted by GENERAL Raider > 2018-05-02 12:06 | Report Abuse

PETRONM NO MATCH TO HENGYUAN

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-05-02 12:24 | Report Abuse

petronm is new ph reban! faster go there.....dragon leh? referee take ur list go go go....hahahaha

titus

4,159 posts

Posted by titus > 2018-05-02 12:26 | Report Abuse

PH win....petron hoseh loh.......match or no match is another story......feel good sentiment come 1st

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-05-02 12:27 | Report Abuse

aiyoo...sideline sikit lagi...dimanakan anda....

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-05-02 12:27 | Report Abuse

ehhh ade....

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-05-02 12:38 | Report Abuse

i see the ph supporter name list...like....like ...many got mental problem one....dragon u get them from tg rambutan ka? hahahahaha

joekit

833 posts

Posted by joekit > 2018-05-02 12:55 | Report Abuse

DACING DACING DACING! BN WIN! YEAH!

rehearsal now.....

Depeche

4,451 posts

Posted by Depeche > 2018-05-02 13:07 | Report Abuse

Only one or two speculators seen here...good...let the consolidation last a little longer to rid all speculators left in the broad market...even if it takes one year also ok.

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:20 | Report Abuse

still Batman (raider) and Robin (paper) here kah?

kikiki

Posted by stockraider > 2018-05-02 13:22 | Report Abuse

me promote only mah..u loss not my problem loh

paperplane

21,634 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-05-02 13:28 | Report Abuse

Raider will always be my bro. Whatever he said I will just listen and follow.

paperplane

21,634 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2018-05-02 13:29 | Report Abuse

If refinery is dead, Perrin won't spend billions to 3xpand.

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:30 | Report Abuse

aiyoo...so much of brotherly love overflowing leh...kiki

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-05-02 13:31 | Report Abuse

I've looked at the 2 calon bebas in Batu, both i think got question mark. The question mark on the ex MIC member is clear, but the 22year law student is vague. My question is why would a 22 year old dump more than 10K on a election where it is very likely he will lose deposit

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:33 | Report Abuse

after pakatan win....Malaysia wont be so friendly with Chinese investors i heard?

we cannot sell our beloved land ma...

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:34 | Report Abuse

including refineries

probability

14,463 posts

Posted by probability > 2018-05-02 13:48 | Report Abuse

dedicated for raider & paperplane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-05-02 13:52 | Report Abuse

u know what the chinese investors did, they spiked property prices not just malaysia but other countries too making it hard for locals to buy property, These chinese investors are not staying here, they like to speculate properties, so is not real demand but speculation and the locals had to matched their buying power which most won't be able to. As for big projects, there are some question marks which Harapan will review once they get into power and I feel too that they should too, consider whether at the currrent cost is worth it and whether is feasible.

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-05-02 13:57 | Report Abuse

there's something else, you guys know tun's picture was cut off from poster, well I saw with my own eyes what internet been spreading about poster with president xi jinping, ali baba jack ma. I saw some of those yesterday. Not just jack ma, there were posters with many faces(children faces). These are from MCA

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-05-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

is SPR's rule, no other faces

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-05-02 14:18 | Report Abuse

do u see what the problem is, it means the new rule is very problematic

hollandking

3,694 posts

Posted by hollandking > 2018-05-02 14:21 | Report Abuse

it isn't for us to decide what is right or wrong, SPR rule is very clear, other faces not related, not allowed.

Posted by GENERAL Raider > 2018-05-02 14:50 | Report Abuse

engine started, all the way to 19

lanjiolang

702 posts

Posted by lanjiolang > 2018-05-02 14:53 | Report Abuse

ch 11 cents only, can buy ar?

Posted by lanjiolang > Apr 30, 2018 11:05 AM | Report Abuse X

ch 10.5 cents only, can buy ar?

Posted by lanjiolang > Apr 30, 2018 10:33 AM | Report Abuse X

ch 10 cents only, can buy ar?

Post a Comment