JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): JTIASA (4383)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (1.77%)

Day's Change

1.08 - 1.14

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

13,049 comment(s). Last comment by Save 3 hours ago

Up_down

4,304 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2014-02-18 11:43 | Report Abuse

An Alternative: Palm Oil on Degraded Land

An attractive alternative is to expand palm oil production on degraded land instead of forested or peat land.

In this context, degraded land refers to areas that were cleared of forests long ago and that now contain low carbon stocks and low levels of biodiversity, such as alang alang grasslands. According to economic analyses by WWF1 and Indonesia’s National Development Planning Agency2, as well as fieldwork carried out by WRI and local partner Sekala, many of these areas have suitable soil for oil palm cultivation, can produce comparable yields relative to recently deforested land, and are viewed as underproductive by local communities.

A number of studies indicate that there is enough degraded land to accommodate Indonesia’s expected oil palm expansion past 2020. The Indonesian government estimates that a strategy that diverts future oil palm expansion away from peat to degraded land could reduce projected greenhouse gas emissions by 37 percent without a significant reduction in total economic benefits.

wmliang

38 posts

Posted by wmliang > 2014-02-18 22:22 | Report Abuse

财经2014年2月17日(吉隆坡17日讯)虽然丰益国际(Wilmar)上周被指从明年起不会再购买砂拉越的油棕,但该公司今天已否认此事,而分析员一致认为即使丰益国际拒买,亦不会对砂州棕油公司造成太大的影响。

大马首富郭鹤年控制的新加坡上市公司--丰益国际,今天发电邮否认拒买砂州的油棕,同时也强调它们並非有意將砂州棕油公司拒於门外,甚至打击砂州棕油领域的成长。

丰益国际表示,它们抬出的「永续採购」政策不会影响砂州棕油供应商,反之它们已经准备向小园丘提供种油棕的技术和財务支援给这些小园丘。

根据媒体报导,丰益国际早前致函给砂州政府,说明2015年起不会购买森林和沼泽地区的油棕。砂州政府將因此每年面对大约4亿令吉的销售税损失。

虽然丰益国际已否认此事,但分析员认为即使丰益国际拒买油棕,砂州棕油公司不会因此大受影响。

联昌国际投行分析员表示,丰益国际的新採购政策,不会对从明年12月31日起,放弃在森林和沼泽地区种油棕的种植公司造成损失。因此,是项政策只会影响那些有意从2016年起在沼泽区种油棕的公司。

与此同时,马银行金英投行分析员指出,砂州目前共有5家油棕提炼公司,日產量是1万零800吨。BLD种植(BLDPLNT,5069,主板种植股)的炼油產能最高,日產量是4500吨;砂拉越油棕(SOP,5126,主板种植股)和森那美(SIME,4197,主板贸服股)分別是每日1500吨和1200吨。砂州去年的棕油產量是311万公吨。

炼油厂客户大洗牌

该分析员进一步指出,砂州炼油公司的客户群预计在2014至2015年重新洗牌,而丰益国际的政策,肯定会使砂州的棕油贸易出现变化,因为目前砂州有42%的种植地段是在沼泽区。

「由於大部份油棕是种在森林和沼泽区,未来的种植活动看来也是集中在这些地区。」

此外,他说,丰益国际目前的一些砂州棕油供应商说,可在2015年尾符合其採购政策的要求。作为供应商之一的常成控股(JTIASA,4383,主板工业股),將在今年尾完成种植活动。

至於在沼泽种油棕的大安控股(TAANN,5012,主板工业股)將面对最大的影响。

另外,艾芬投行分析员认为,砂州棕油公司所面对的影响,胥视它们的棕油產量而定。砂州政府將会帮助这些公司,將棕油出口至其他市场,但需降价来吸引买家。

马银行金英投行分析员提醒,砂州棕油公司固然可以將棕油出口至柔佛、彭亨或沙巴,但同时要承担较高的交通费用,介於每吨150至200令吉。

评级维持

而联昌国际投行分析员强调,丰益国际拒买棕油,將使它们流失一些来自砂州的客户,但不会明显地影响其净利表现。因砂州的棕油,仅占其全球炼油產量的3%。

由於上述发展预计不会对种植领域造成太大的影响、联昌国际投行、马银行金英投行分和艾芬投行均维持种植领域的「中和」投资评级。

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-02-19 11:51 | Report Abuse

Jangan beli saham ni. Wilmar tak mahu beli sawit, sawit buat sawit masin buat apa? Ikan masin boleh jual murah, sawit masin buat makanan lembu pun boleh mati worr.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-19 23:59 | Report Abuse

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-20 00:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by Duitbesar > Feb 19, 2014 11:51 AM | Report Abuse
Jangan beli saham ni. Wilmar tak mahu beli sawit, sawit buat sawit masin buat apa? Ikan masin boleh jual murah, sawit masin buat makanan lembu pun boleh mati worr

halo Khawan - pls read this la
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/02/18/Wilmar-policy-affects-Sarawak-plantation-stocks/
says here specifically -
“This policy would only affect Sarawak planters that plan to expand in peat areas from 2016 onwards,” said CIMB Investment Bank analyst Ivy Ng in a client note.

She said the new procurement policy would not affect planters that have committed to abstain from developments in forest and peat areas after Dec 31, 2015.

Ng said that although Jasa Tiasa sold all of its CPO to Wilmar, the group would not be affected by the new policy as it was expected to complete its new plantings by end-2014.

Part of successful investing also involved knowing what is going on in the company and not simply shooting out lembu story - if like that sonner or later duitbesar also become duitkecil

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-20 00:15 | Report Abuse

another funny fella :(
Posted by upsidedown119 > Feb 12, 2014 11:55 AM | Report Abuse
With 40 million shares to play around, Koon literally control JTiasa share price. The sell down recently was a warning that he should not overplay his mouth on the political scene. Note his more 'moderate' tone recently.

The sell down? - The sell down from who? the Bolihland Goverment?
Warning? and his moderate tone? Does he looks like he is toning down by the 2 recent articles criticizing the gov with the corruptions and Mas ones? and Not only that la he is also going to Kajang (not only to eat the satay ) and also speaking on behalf of Anwar and Anwar is not in the goverment no more leh. looks to me he is putting more petrol to the fire leh - what say u?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-20 00:20 | Report Abuse

hey fag boy no need to give me flag la - I already collected enuf and got my T-shirt already :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-20 00:21 | Report Abuse

quick2 give me another if possible give me until RED color so I can get an IPAD :)

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-20 10:27 | Report Abuse

@Frank Soweto. So Koon is going to Kajang? Maybe that's why JTiasa is faltering. Last two days show double dragonfly doji - a big struggle between the bulls and bears. Would be interesting to see the trend today.

Koon said a Fund sold to reduce profit (?) at year-end. But behind the Fund could be 'associates' of the 'Bolihland Government'. You seem to have a penchant for name-calling!

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-02-20 10:29 | Report Abuse

Gua hanya beli kalau 2 ringgit.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-20 11:54 | Report Abuse

@upsidedown119 I do not have a problem if you were to tell me Jtiasa at present is not a good investment if it is based on facts like their huge debts and coming capex - I have to admit here I do not know TA and could care less if it's dragonfly or butterfly and when I look at the chart of Jtiasa since 2nd Jan 14 it is showing me that the price has been climbing till present high.
I do have a problem if you were to tell me info that is out of whack like ' The sell down recently was a warning that he should not overplay his mouth on the political scene. Note his more 'moderate' tone recently' especially after what you said earlier 'With 40 million shares to play around, Koon literally control JTiasa share price' - so which is which? - If he literally control JT with his 40 millions share and with his huge margin account he can easily push the share up like now right? is he worried about the warning? does it look like he is backing down? Is there REALLY any 'faltering' of JT Price since 2nd of Jan 14? If you've really tracked JT closely you would have known that JT always will open lower and 8/10 times will either get back to the opening price or trend higher - to me it looks like someone is accumulating!
And what has Koon going to kajang got to do with the price 'faltering' - another of your ridiculously silly assumption that the power to be are selling down to teach Mr Koon a lesson juz because he opposed the gov ?????For your info the sell down was supposedly by foreign funds to close their book and also to get out of EM and not your fantasy of Bolihland gov selling down the share - do you know that he has been mopping up the shares since the last sell down From 2.40 + to 1.90+ so based on current price of 2.39 how much paper profits is he generating? And yes I do have a penchant for name calling if I come across silly assumptions ( I'm putting it mildly here!) All I'm asking is if you want to argue please present facts - is that too much to ask?

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2014-02-20 12:38 | Report Abuse

Ok do ur homework start benchmarking....

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1543185

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-20 13:12 | Report Abuse

@Frank Soweto. Don't have to get upset and resort to name calling. We are all civilised and there are no barbarians here (I think). Koon, with 40 million shares, can be overconfident. The powers-that-be have demonstrated that they can down Koon's counter even with his 40 million or $millions. It demonstrated to us small fries (& voters) that Koon is not as powerful as he seems when he opens his mouth. The margin players and small fries are the ones who suffered if the powers-that-be's big boys takes exception. The price of JTiasa has yet to recover fully since the December sell-down. Those who bought at >RM2.45 are still stuck. I just empathise with the small fries, that's all. If Koon have been mopping up the shares, good for him. But the small fries...?!

denden

11 posts

Posted by denden > 2014-02-20 14:50 | Report Abuse

Everyone forgot that the share cap is 973 m. What is 40 m ? For all naysayers of Mr Koon why don't you come up with some recommendations as well as put your money where your mouth is. Please not 1 or 2 k!!!!

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-20 15:29 | Report Abuse

I am not a nay sayer of Koon. I agree with his analysis of JTiasa. But few have his financial strength to weather the storms. And he may overreach. During the sell down, there was a strong buying attempt (Koon?) to shore up the price, but which failed. And as you said, 40M is just a small % of 973M. The really big boys still hold the aces. Even Koon need to be aware of this. The big boys can do as follows if they want to be nasty: sell down, buy back and repeat process until confidence is lost on the shares and retail investors throw. Koon can accumulate, but he cannot accumulate all as even he cannot match the financial strength of the really big boys! I look at the facts, but not linearly. As far as possible, I look at all the implications and nuances of the facts.

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-20 16:07 | Report Abuse

In fact, with 40 million shares, Koon can sell down and buy back periodically for pocket money. So, retail investors, do not trust the big players no matter what they say. Watch where their interest lie. They will look after their own interests, no one else; and they will look after their own interests ruthlessly, even at your expense!!

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-20 16:23 | Report Abuse

I should have said, "especially at your (retail investors') expense!

wmliang

38 posts

Posted by wmliang > 2014-02-20 19:21 | Report Abuse

MONTHLY PRODUCTION FIGURES (MINING / PLANTATION / TIMBER)
JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BHD

Type Announcement
Subject MONTHLY PRODUCTION FIGURES (MINING / PLANTATION / TIMBER)
Description The Company is pleased to announce that logs and crop production of the Group for the month of January 2014 are as follows:-

(1). Logs - 52,035 cubic metres.
(2). Fresh Fruit Bunches - 56,975 metric tonnes.
(3). Crude Palm Oil - 4,509 metric tonnes.
(4). Palm Kernel - 718 metric tonnes

feimah

907 posts

Posted by feimah > 2014-02-20 21:49 | Report Abuse

Why the monthly production has been declining since Sep-13?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-21 09:00 | Report Abuse

@ upsidedown119 -not really upset I just like taking pot shots at the silly comments most of the times in a humorous way to entertain myself when market or work is slow. we both know that when someone is winning on a trade there is also a loser. this might sound cruel but I really do not have pity for those who speculate and lose money especially the repeat offenders. I can understand that even the best bound to make mistake and the key is whether we learn from it so as not to repeat. let me share with you my true experience. I bet heavily literally the whole farm on KNM and I hardly ever speculate and was never interested in flavor of the day. I bought based on 9/10 research house that covered KNm at that time with extremely bullish and high TP - my ave was 2.20 I think and research houses from 3. - 4+ with huge contracts coming etc. What have I got to lose right? Huge mistake! I lost until I can't even remember my mom's name. Sleep was almost a non event most night and instead of sulking and feeling sorry for my self I began to find out where did I go wrong. Long story short came here got to know a few good wise contributors and cut lost and started to invest in Fundamentally sound companies and has since recovered all and on top of that pretty good gains too with the help of last year bull. After I realized how bad KNM was even when still holding this loser even warned newbies not to buy it - how stupid can that be? - how am I going to get out then at a better price LOL. how many you think will listen? Now when you said that those who bought JT> 2.45 still not recovered but JT at it's highest was I believe before the split 3.50 while knm at it's highest was close to 10 Ouch. Please go to KNM thread and see how many 'investors' are there :) Yes as with all good hearted human being we do not want to see people suffer and especially your friends even in this cyber space i3 but there is only so much we can do.

You mentioned that You agreed with Mr Koon analysis so I assume you either hold Jtiasa or will buy JT because you think he is right - if that is the case why warn others incessantly that he only has is his own self interest? - isn't it obvious that he trades shares to make a profit? just like we all do :) He is sharing his analysis and he thinks it's a great buy and he does not point a gun to your head to force you to buy and whether he is convincing enuf with his reasons as to whether this is a good buy is up to us to decide. Of course we also do not expect him to tell us small fries hey I'm going to buy this at 2.40 and sell all at 4.00 so that we small fries can buy and sell before he does LOL. You mentioned ' If Koon have been mopping up the shares, good for him. But the small fries...?! - well even better for them and I hope Mr Koon will keep buying until before it reaches his FV of what say Above 4.50 what he and Dali think it's worth. Friendly warning based on facts are acceptable but based on wild accusations or assumptions is not good. Mr Koon has been critical of the gov. for many years and though I agree with you that if the Bolihland power to be wanted to crush him of course they can but why have they not? and the 2 sell downs on JT was because of it's poor earnings and by foreign funds and NOT according to you the big boys to teach him a lesson. You also mentioned ' In fact, with 40 million shares, Koon can sell down and buy back periodically for pocket money.' I don't know about pocket money there but his 'pocket money' has certainly made him a very rich person who helps a lot of poor students thru educations where they cannot afford it. and you tell me how many people in Bolihland does that with their own money :) oh o.k maybe not his own la but the money from the ignorant small fries :)

con't

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-21 09:01 | Report Abuse

I do hold JT and bought at ave 3.20 post split but I've traded back and forth during the 2 sell downs and subsequent rallies and now my cost is 2.46. As I look at the reports of JT they do not seems to be doing quite as well when Dali first reported way back in 2012 and with the huge debts and will need huge capex for replanting and like Feimah pointed out the monthly production has been declining especially the timber sector substantially for the past 2 months - maybe replanting for PO which will take time to realize the contribution so for me I think I can use my funds for other better stocks especially during this time when market is at all time high and I like to have some divvy.

You mentioned that Mr Koon might be overconfident - he could be. Is he right? - only time will tell. but here is a man who has been pretty successful in investing (well except for his xinguan or whatever chinese shares that he's holding ) - and I think I owe it to myself at least have the respect for the person and listen to what he got to say even though I might not agree with him nor buy his JT reasons nor his margin financing which I think should only be used by the very experienced and not any newbies :) If you said that he promotes the shares incessantly - I'll agree with you. At least he put his money where his mouth is. I do not know Mr Koon and not here to 'carry his balls' just because he is someone rich and successful nor am I defending him but just thought I want to set something straight with your inaccurate remarks earlier

I agree with you majority here are nice decent people and mostly are civilized and I really take my hats off to the few very knowledgeable who unselfishly sharing many pointers which till today I'm still learning.

Like you I do not come here to look for an argument and if I feel that some remarks are not right I will point it out and I have to admit that sometimes I do have a penchant of name calling especially with a nick that I can make fun of - just cannot resist - my bad :( hey at least I did not sarcastically ask if whether your nick has any thing to do with your investments - upsidedown LOL

Alright I think I've cheong hei to the point of losing track my meal time and feel free to rebut or whatever :)

Posted by luckystar16888 > 2014-02-21 15:55 | Report Abuse

koon yew yin counter

Posted by luckystar16888 > 2014-02-21 15:56 | Report Abuse

nowadays no water, less oil. price go up. but does not mean profit go up, cos not much to sell oso.

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-21 23:41 | Report Abuse

@Frank Soweto. I rest my case. You are too 'cheong hei' for me.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-22 13:28 | Report Abuse

# Frank - total in agreement with your "cheong hei" posting. Syabas !

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-02-22 13:43 | Report Abuse

Ramai orang sakit hati sama ini Koon perhaps based on past bitter experience dealing with his advise. Can't blame them. Some like to kipas kipas him. But if someone argued with FA here and it supported the argument, it helps players. We big boys to decide. May be Mr Koon jual saja lah his 40 mil share slow slow :) baru orang tidak boleh kata dia comment untuk main main dia punya interest yg banyak kuat here.

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-23 03:06 | Report Abuse

@Frank Soweto. My nick reminds me that when up is down, it is buying opportunity; and when down is up, then it is selling opportunity. If I follow this when investing, then for me, it is 119, which in Cantonese mean 'sufficient everyday'.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-23 03:32 | Report Abuse

@upsidedown119 why do you delete your post at 12.35am? something not right there huh:( Anyway I just got back and glad you realized it's a poor judgement ( well at least I hope :) )on your part. Yes I do have African lineage hence my last name. Cool that you explained your nick though you dun have to and I find the meaning actually pretty cool :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-23 03:34 | Report Abuse

@invest88 how r u my buddy? - hope all is well and the year of the horse will gallop your stocks to greater heights :)

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-23 12:58 | Report Abuse

@Frank Soweto. I deleted because I choose peace. Also I am not obliged to be accurate all the time with my comments (not that I admit my comments on Koon's mouth is inaccurate). I can be wrong. But I made my comments in good faith.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-24 02:13 | Report Abuse

@upsidedown119 - all is good and yes we're all entitle to our opinions including Mr Koon's too as long as it is factual and made in good faith :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-24 02:15 | Report Abuse

invest88.great :) haha hopefully some newbies will pick up that part of successful investment also has a lot to do with the integrity of the management - goreng is o.k but constantly goreng with false news like guidance,takeover etc to deceive the shareholders is not LOL. Yep would have been nice and hope you had fun and a great time knowing each other and that is a very good grouping of people :)

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-24 09:51 | Report Abuse

@Frank Soweto. "Factual' from whose point of view? Yours only? Only your context is factual? From your 'cheong hei' post, its seems to me that the saying is true: You can take a person from the slums, but you can't take the slums from the person!

haikeyila

1,068 posts

Posted by haikeyila > 2014-02-24 09:57 | Report Abuse

nobody will go to such great lengths and effort to promote a stock incessantly if his intention is just to 'share knowledge' or 'help others'. come on..

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2014-02-24 13:27 | Report Abuse

# Frank - it was a very pleasant evening, discussing general issues as well as some stock related ones. Cheers buddy !

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-24 13:32 | Report Abuse

@ Upsidedown119 hey what happened to peace? another one of your flip flopping lies again? I think my point of disagreement with you was below

With 40 million shares to play around, Koon literally control JTiasa share price. The sell down recently was a warning that he should not overplay his mouth on the political scene. Note his more 'moderate' tone recently.

The sell down? - The sell down from who? the Bolihland Goverment?
Warning? and his moderate tone? Does he looks like he is toning down by the 2 recent articles criticizing the gov with the corruptions and Mas ones? and Not only that la he is also going to Kajang (not only to eat the satay ) and also speaking on behalf of Anwar and Anwar is not in the goverment no more leh. looks to me he is putting more petrol to the fire leh - what say u?

and you know very well that you're speaking rubbish ( to put it mildly ) and Hated that someone pointed it out to you. ain't that a fact what you post was not facts but wild assumptions :( by the way please make up your mind whether CAN Mr Koon control JT with his 40 millions shares or not :(

Nice to note that You'll referring to yourself when you said the following which is quite true -You can take a person from the slums, but you can't take the slums from the person! I've already suspected that when you post your 12.35 message but when you deleted it I thought I was wrong but hate to say that it's another fact again unfortunately yep I was right :)

Oh by the way,incase you're not keeping up with Mr Koon's latest postings looks like he has taken your advice to 'moderate' his tone with his latest MCA posting. Quick2 call the powers to be to sell down his JT and shut his mouth again :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-24 13:32 | Report Abuse

@ inwest88 - great and hopefully you guys can get together again :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-24 13:47 | Report Abuse

oh by the way upsidedown119 if you want to dispute my 'facts' at least have the guts to be more specific and not resort to name calling like you said I think we're civilized people ( not barbarians ) - again not sticking to what you preach :(

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-24 13:57 | Report Abuse

@upsidedown119 another thing before I go Quick2 Post more of your 'facts' about the power to be la, the sell down la all your 'facts' so that no one will buy JT cause Mr Koon just again promote his JT - here2 I give you the link - http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/46949.jsp
tell the small fries that you're doing this to protect the them cause they seems to be buying like it's going to be late tomorrow :(

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-24 14:05 | Report Abuse

@Frank Spweto. Peace friend. Price of JTiasa is rising. Koon bashed the MCA who is more thick-skinned. As long as he does not bash UMNO, I think JTiasa will be OK. I put in the 'slum' bit to demonstrate that when it comes to barbaric name-calling, you have inadvertently, through your 'cheong hei' post, exposed even the colour of your colon. I could mention others, but it will embarrass you. So can we have a civilised discussion here? Please? And to answer your question: Can Koon control JT share price with his 40 million shares? Sure he can together with his $millions so long as he do not 'overplay his mouth' on the political scene.

Peter Lee

347 posts

Posted by Peter Lee > 2014-02-24 14:29 | Report Abuse

the last round fr 2.52 drop to 2.04,tq

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-24 14:55 | Report Abuse

@Peter Lee. Sorry for my penchant for accuracy - my chart shows it dropped from RM2.55 at around the time of Koon's comments on the underperformance of the Malays.

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-24 14:56 | Report Abuse

Haikeyila my love, glad to have you in the discussion on JTiasa. Your intuitive and insightful comments will add more wisdom to the discussion.

faralenz77

1,019 posts

Posted by faralenz77 > 2014-02-24 15:38 | Report Abuse

i hope it will rise to rm3 this time.. hahaha,,,

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2014-02-24 15:41 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot Mr.Koon~

upsidedown119

4,326 posts

Posted by upsidedown119 > 2014-02-24 16:14 | Report Abuse

Yeah RM3 coming if Koon keep tight upper lip on 'sensitive' topics! I think it would have reached RM3 in Dec 2013 if he has done so!

4u2c

3,553 posts

Posted by 4u2c > 2014-02-25 00:05 | Report Abuse

this share was rm 6-7 a few years back ? why at 2.50 now.....earnings hv improved but still not peaked

Saturn888

225 posts

Posted by Saturn888 > 2014-02-25 00:08 | Report Abuse

Moving forward, stock in trouble, production slashed.....

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-02-25 01:07 | Report Abuse

Feb 24, 2014 02:05 PM | Report Abuse
@Frank Spweto. Peace friend. Price of JTiasa is rising. Koon bashed the MCA who is more thick-skinned. As long as he does not bash UMNO, I think JTiasa will be OK. I put in the 'slum' bit to demonstrate that when it comes to barbaric name-calling, you have inadvertently, through your 'cheong hei' post, exposed even the colour of your colon. I could mention others, but it will embarrass you. So can we have a civilised discussion here? Please? And to answer your question: Can Koon control JT share price with his 40 million shares? Sure he can together with his $millions so long as he do not 'overplay his mouth' on the political scene

hey wait a minute you're no fren of mine :( My frens have integrity and you have none at all. where is the peace when I thought all was well and then you came up AGAIN with the slum remarks- if that is not barbaric name calling then what is? I have inadvertently through my cheong hei post exposed the color of my colon?? - what kind of rubbish is that? which part of it 'inadvertently exposed'? show me which sentence that I wrote classified as barbaric? do you even understand the word barbaric ? you seems have a fascination with colon - cause I can see you used it someone else too :(

Posted by upsidedown119 > Feb 24, 2014 05:10 PM | Report Abuse
He changed it to 'drop next week'. Anyway, both times, he was talking through his colon. Hahaha!

talking thru his colon? wow that's pretty civilized coming from someone who accuse other as barbaric and talking about name calling too :( cakap tak serupa bikin :(

Embarass me? what a joke again BE specific and point it out - do not simply speak garbage :( what is there to be embarassed about if you speak the truth?

Posted by upsidedown119 > Feb 23, 2014 07:33 PM | Report Abuse
@Ken Loo. You did not say 'drop next week'. You said "MONDAY WILL drop more". Unless you do not understand English Grammar, you are predicting with certainty that the price WILL drop on Monday, i.e. tomorrow. There are some newbies who have already be panicked by some conscienceless trolls (do check back on this forum to find out who they are) to sell at a loss at a time when the price was below RM3. As share traders in this forum, one should be more responsible and not make unfounded remarks that hint at having malicious fun at the expense of others, especially when the price is weakening!

wow there you go again Mr Factual Civilized one should be more responsible and not making unfounded remarks? remember your sell down remarks?

do you even understand YOUR unfounded remarks? you might have even caused some small fries who wanted to buy to ave down their price missed the small rally! I might not agree to Mr Koon's analysis especially the most undervalued counter part but at least I present facts to support my statement and what did you came out with?

Get it thru your thick skull that Mr Koon is NOT I repeat NOT backing down nor moderating his tone. It does not matter if he is now bashing MCA or Umno as all these while he is a fierce critic of the Gov. and he will continue to do judging from his latest frequent posts here. Do not live in a denial mode. The truth hurts and do not cover your self by switching the subject of your 'unfounded remarks' to being an ignorant racist - you know what you've posted at 12.35 :(

You have now agreed that Mr Koon can indeed make a difference in JT share surge with his 40 millions shares and margins so if I were you since you claimed you're here defending the small fries interest to write to Mr Koon at one of his thread to suggest that he tone down his rhetoric against the gov for the benefits of the shareholders of JT instead of passing your unfounded remarks and running down other's ethnicity!

and lastly peace can only be achieved if both parties have mutual respect for each other and not hitting below the belt of your opponent :(

Post a Comment