CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (2.92%)

Day's Change

0.83 - 0.855

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,720 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 5 hours ago

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 2021-07-16 23:06 | Report Abuse

26.5 sen coming

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-16 23:10 | Report Abuse

If AA price goes up people will sell. If AA price drop below 75 sen, AA can’t do RI.. So very difficult lah.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-16 23:16 | Report Abuse

Airplane grounded, can’t fly. What are the use of Aircrafts on the ground? Covid will stay like flu stays with us.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-16 23:25 | Report Abuse

Mega fire sales kambing.

xxxx

1,397 posts

Posted by xxxx > 2021-07-17 03:30 | Report Abuse

Buy, buy and buy some more!

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 06:26 | Report Abuse

Hopefully you all laughing to the bank this year end if you buy AA.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 06:27 | Report Abuse

Very less people here. Why?

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 08:44 | Report Abuse

Good morning.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 08:47 | Report Abuse

This time is different.

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-07-17 09:31 | Report Abuse

Very funny. If ppl want to buy at whatever price who are u to judge????
When Anothony tan started his grab app, he has to buy chicken rice for the taxi drivers to use his app. All the losers like the one here are talking nonsense then. but he persevered. How to fight with Uber??? They said. Fast forward now, his grab business is valued at US40 billions.
I just want the losers here think before they talk nonsense again. If u hv no faith, just say once and let the ppl here judge your uneducated and negative thought of yours. Don’t keep repeating and repeating it. Very sien to see dumb and uneducated comments. Like I always said, don’t want to invest or have no money to invest, u just keep quiet. Don’t make yrself so small with your dumb / no money commmnets.
Ha ha ha ha ha

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 10:18 | Report Abuse

Addiction to AA?

Posted by Investman1981 > 2021-07-17 12:14 | Report Abuse

Dont think that AA will fail. I confidence that AA work very hard to make sure survive through this pandemic. Dont fall to below 80 cent. Interstate will be allowed soon. Dont forget AA still have digital business get bigger recently.

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-07-17 12:14 | Report Abuse

It’s weekend trum. Everyone spending time with family. Are you lonely trum boi? Better start your motorcycle and do foodpanda/grabfood to find some money to invest. Huhuhu

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-17 12:22 | Report Abuse

DickyMee ChunChoi1, I think you invested in AA more than 6 months already. Time's up.

Bet end of 2021 AA price sustain above RM1.20?
16/07/2021 6:25 PM

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-17 12:26 | Report Abuse

To all shareholders here and Tianchoi no need waste time response to them. You owe nobody any explanation and don’t have to prove them anything. It’s your own money anyway. They always think ppl buy high. In fact many of us here bought during the dip last year. They always assume things. They only want to justify their insecure brains cos they don’t hold any of AA shares. They worry that AA will handle this crisis well and make it through this pandemic better than they thought. They worry they misjudged AA. They worry their ego will be beaten down to drain cos they are wrong.

I’d only be worried if whatever they said materialized. But non.

They’ve been calling crash from private placement to fmco to 10k cases to extend fmco to delta variant to AA no cash to Rights Issue.

Rights Issue announced still no crash. Dunno why they think it will crash, it was expected RI to happen all along. There was no secret about it. Why they act as though they are surprised? Funny ppl. Price adjusted because of the possible enlarged share base. More shares = market cap increase if price don’t adjust. So price adjustment is normal. Not rocket science but some people here use it to feed their ego. Btw this RI is very fair. No brainer to not subscribe. You won’t lose your capital at all unlike other RI. Got 8% p.a and can surrender back at rm0.75 so you are guaranteed at least 8% pa and any capital gains from conversion with free warrants. Go figure.

So again when will the price crash? Let’s take a guess. Maybe when klang valley fully vaccinated by august 1st? Until mco lifted? Until gov allow fully vaccinated people to move freely including interstate? Until more vaccines are easily available? Until the drug trials for cure success third phase trial and get FDA approval for use? Or until interstate ban is lifted? Borders open? Then only price will crash? /s

Got to give credit to the management who never give up no matter what. Raise fund, accelerate digital ventures to create value. They are working hard and doing so much. All these takes time. But hey, haters gonna hate.

There are so many positive signs which we don’t need to elaborate. If you know, you know. Road ahead definitely still bumpy but the worst is definitely over.

However only fools want it today. They want you to buy today and prove them the price will increase today. Not sure why. Even they are more restless and less patient than us the shareholders. Funny.

That being said I’m not 100% forever stick to AA. I only believe in what they are doing now and that life will go back to normal sooner rather than later and i believe AA is a strong recovery stock. At any point in my investment if i feel not happy with the management direction i’d be happy to sell them and look for better opportunities. But as for now. I highly think that they will pull it through and come back stronger.

See you in the skies~~

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-17 12:31 | Report Abuse

You can see what he is trying to do. Betting with you for rm1.20 hahaha. rights issue share base enlarged. More shares = price will adjust according to market cap. Still want to use share price to bet with you. Why? He is hoping that you don’t know what will happen just to prove he is smart. Really dog this fella. Have fun dogging. Don’t fall into his trap tianchoi. Ignore the dog.

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-07-17 13:46 | Report Abuse

Nice one In_Sight huhuhu

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-07-17 14:22 | Report Abuse

Thanks in-sight. I won't bet with someone who in the 1st place has no fund!!! wasting my time only. Pathetic soul ... I am investing in AA only because i see there is a tremendous opportunity to double or triple my investment as i believed the virus will pass soon.
Sarawak is going to achieve herd immunity in august. The 1st state to do so as we are going to hv state election soon.

Maxsuper

1,421 posts

Posted by Maxsuper > 2021-07-17 15:03 | Report Abuse

...... AA got future la.... V just waiting for yummy yummy 0.68....

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-17 15:22 | Report Abuse

All these people all talk no action. Sama gang with TF

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-07-17 15:24 | Report Abuse

If we look at UK data, that's exactly what vaccination do for them. Covid daily cases spike, but hospitalisation and death rate remains low

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-17 15:25 | Report Abuse

Dunno what fully vaccinated la, travel resume la, pent up demand la. Give until year end also don't dare.

RM 4.50?! Even RM 1.20 already got doubts?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-17 15:26 | Report Abuse

The person who asked to bet in the first place end up don't dare to bet!

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-07-17 15:34 | Report Abuse

If want to bet big or small, better go somewhere else. Wait till Genting open, you can bet to your heart's content

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-07-17 15:41 | Report Abuse

BTW, would anyone know what is the average range/discount that a warrant usually trades against its exercise price? I know this is fairly speculative and broad, but if a warrant's exercise price is RM1.00, how much/what range would the warrant trade at? Any rule of thumb?

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-07-17 15:45 | Report Abuse

Sorry, to clarify, my question is based on the scenario where the mother share is lower than the exercise price, thanks.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-17 18:41 | Report Abuse

Tianchoi good don’t response to the dog is the best. One has to be dumb to suggest a bet based on share price when the number of enlarged shares yet to be confirmed. Either he fail his maths or is trying to use it as advantage hoping people don’t realised. But based on my experience he was the former because he wasn’t that smart. He is also just a keyboard warrior hiding behind fake id. Why? In case he is wrong just delete come back with new id pretend to be someone else la. That’s what internet trolls do. Always remember you can never win an argument with someone stu pid. He will use his stu pidity to win you.

@humbleisland we just have wait for announcement, management target to list it by q4. So wont be long. However if mother share is lower than exercise price the warrant price definitely dirt cheap. The characteristics will behave exactly like other warrants.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-17 18:59 | Report Abuse

For those who are interested. Can watch below video. Quite neutral analysis not buy or sell call. For those negative dogs no need watch ya since everything about AA is negative. Lol.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KrnBRNfS-k&feature=youtu.be

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 20:48 | Report Abuse

Addiction to AA?

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-17 20:56 | Report Abuse

I am neutral here. I let AA price talk loudly to you all. See AA price lah. If the price goes up, then AA is doing well. If the price goes down , then AA is not doing well. Very simple lah. Why we need to fight here???

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-17 21:09 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/savemalaysia/2021-07-17-story-h1568039391-AGM_Watch_AirAsia_queried_over_alarming_rise_in_impairment_charges.jsp

THE Minority Shareholder Watch Group (MSWG) is seeking an answer from AirAsia Group Bhd at the company’s forthcoming annual general meeting (AGM) over substantial increases in impairment charges for the group during its FY2020.

The impairment charges totaling RM2.02 bil were incurred across eight items, namely:

Amount due from associates (RM264.07 mil)
Amount due from related parties (RM615.58 mil)
Trade receivables (RM53.54 mil) (FY2019: 5.41 mil)
Other receivables (RM344.42 mil)
Property, plant and equipment (RM43.67 mil)
Right-of-use assets (RM552.29 mil)
Finance lease receivables (RM90.03 mil)
Investment in associates (RM59.27 mil)
“What are the main reasons for the substantial impairment charges for each item?” asked the shareholder activism group. “For each item, what is the likelihood of further impairment or reversal or recoverability, where applicable, in FY2021?”

AirAsia Group will stage its fourth AGM virtually on July 22 (Thursday) at 10am, via the TIIH Online website provided by Tricor Investor & Issuing House Services Sdn Bhd.

Posted by Investman1981 > 2021-07-17 22:21 | Report Abuse

Generally any company do impairment charges pratical prudent accounting. Impairment charges decided based on amount that is not recoverable based on current situation (pandemic). It could be amount spend or advance to associated companies that wind up like airasia japan

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-17 23:13 | Report Abuse

No_Sight got experience in betting so he advised not to. What was the self-made bet ah No_Sight?

AA below RM1 you cut? No integrity.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-18 09:50 | Report Abuse

Addiction to AA? Buy and just buy.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-18 10:41 | Report Abuse

Covid is gonna be with us for next 20 years minimum.

Malaysia Airlines selling Long Haul planes to concentrate on Malaysian market.

Only Malaysia Airlines will be allowed to survive.

so you think selling mangoes and nasi lemak can make the interest to service RM Billions loans? and also pay salary of non-working pilots?

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-18 11:10 |

Post removed.Why?

GrowingRich

2,710 posts

Posted by GrowingRich > 2021-07-18 11:47 | Report Abuse

26.5 sen coming

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-18 12:10 | Report Abuse

Consider ‘Living with Covid-19’ strategy, Kit Siang tells govt
FMT Reporters - July 18, 2021 11:39 AM

PETALING JAYA: Malaysia must seriously consider changing its Covid-19 battle cry from “Zero Covid-19” to one of “Living with Covid-19” to be in line with global changes taking place, says DAP stalwart Lim Kit Siang.

He said the July 26 Parliament sitting will be the best platform to discuss this important strategy, which is vital to fight the raging pandemic in the country, with daily figures creating fear among Malaysians.

Lim, who is Iskandar Puteri MP, said the parliamentary select committee for health, science and innovation, which is meeting next Friday, should be entrusted with the task of drafting a new policy for the nation to make the transition to the “Live with Covid-19” perspective.

“The committee should invite health experts from both the public and private sectors to give their views on the elements of the policy as Malaysia must move away from the blind faith in lockdowns.

“We can change from ‘no-Covid-19’ to ‘living with Covid-19’ but there is no one strategy and approach which can be used for all countries.

“At present, Singapore and the United Kingdom are the two countries with diametrically different strategies which have opted for the latter,” he said in a statement today.

Lim said this new strategy must embrace two important elements, namely the restoration of public trust and confidence and an “all-of-government” and “whole-of-society” mobilisation, which was missing in the last 18 months.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-18 12:32 | Report Abuse

Once upon a time this forum was so nice and ppl here are friendly. Everyone can make friendly banters and jokes. Then came along dogs especially no dick with the fake id “dickymee” who taint the forum and couldn’t even differentiate what is a friendly banter or sarcastic comments. He is like a internet police looking at every word trying to bark or bite you.

But i’m glad to find out why because he’s just dumb. That proven when he so stu-pid screenshot and upload his wrong qr number for all to see and insisted on the number in three post stubbornly. He got lured lol. Must be feeling so dumb. I thought he was trolling at the beginning. No he was dead serious that his qr number was right. So damn dumb yet still wanna act smart.

Just putting this out to everyone new to understand more.

zeref99

3 posts

Posted by zeref99 > 2021-07-18 13:52 | Report Abuse

What is this new RI? I'm new and i dont understand it

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-18 16:30 | Report Abuse

No_Sight so agitated. Cannot accept that he is losing, and losing money.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-18 16:32 | Report Abuse

Copied from PASUKGB i3

whistlebower99: For newbies

Stocks that have undertaken Share Consolidation exercise and/or rights issue with free warrants:
- VC, SANICHI, MTOUCHE, PASUKGB, LAMBO, PDZ
- TRIVE, DGB, MLAB, VINVEST (VIVOCOM), NETX, EDUSPEC, PUC
- SCOMI, ICON, IMPIANA, MTRONIC, VIZIONE, TIGER, KGROUP
- MMAG, HUBLINE,

=========================
Take a look at the price of above stocks.

TAYOR
16/07/2021 4:38 PM

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-07-18 20:42 | Report Abuse

I believe people that get agitated with AA here loses money a lot in AA during start of the pandemic huhuhu. Pity you guys.

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-07-18 20:43 | Report Abuse

I can’t find any reason for Awesomekickass to get this much angry to tony and AA unless he loses a lot of money here huhu

zeref99

3 posts

Posted by zeref99 > 2021-07-18 22:35 | Report Abuse

its ok, we will see if AA can recover after covid. If can, they will become stronger with their digital asset. Just my humble opinion.

zeref99

3 posts

Posted by zeref99 > 2021-07-18 22:38 | Report Abuse

can right issue convert to mothershare? Do we need to pay for the change if can?

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-19 07:10 | Report Abuse

TBTF

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-07-19 09:38 | Report Abuse

@zeref99, no need to pay to covert, just need to surrender the RCUIDS which will be converted into mother share.

PN17

321 posts

Posted by PN17 > 2021-07-19 11:17 | Report Abuse

19-July-2021
AirAsia X (Underperform, TP: RM0.01): Hearing to set aside enforcement of court judgment obtained by BOC Aviation fixed for 27 Oct. The High Court has fixed 27 Oct for the hearing of AirAsia X and AAX Leasing Ltd's application to set aside the foreign judgement obtained by its creditor BOC Aviation Ltd in the UK against the airlines to pay USD23.37m (RM96.84m) that is enforced in the Malaysian courts here. (The Edge)

Post a Comment