CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (2.92%)

Day's Change

0.83 - 0.855

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,720 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 3 hours ago

JJchan

7,182 posts

Posted by JJchan > 2021-07-22 03:01 | Report Abuse

China vaccinated 40% of population as of Today with One dose. 2nd Dose might need another
4--6 months. But Delta Variant need a Booster Shot----China is NOT going to Open Border until
Mid-2022 provide there is NO new variant ( Sigma ) coming out

Without China Market where AA planes are going Fly to?-----2022 is going to be a Loss year.
Maybe AA Fortune will return in 2023 But Bursa will Delist AA in 2022 ( or in PN 17 )

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-07-22 06:47 | Report Abuse

lol @ In_Sight, I pity you. Feels like you are trying to use sound logic and common sense to explain something ... to a wall.

Anyway, haters gonna hate and no amount of your explanation will sway them. They've made up their mind. I suppose we should let them be, the only problem is that they are hogging up too much space and oxygen without contributing anything constructive here. Bloody irritating.

Sien. This is supposed to be a forum where ideas are exchanged, not for the "It is going to RM0.25" crowd to just spam that. Same goes for the "It is going to RM4.50" fellas.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-22 07:47 | Report Abuse

Big sharks support AA price???

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-22 07:50 | Report Abuse

Here, ideas are exchanged for who? Tony also running out of ideas to help his baby? You ideas are better than Tony ideas kah?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 09:42 | Report Abuse

@humbleisland exactly! My bad anyway. Overestimated his intelligence.

@trum if not for discussion and exchanging ideas then why are you here? Just to troll? How you know Tony run out of ideas? He told you?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/07/21/covid-testing-vaccinated/

Posted by SteveLim86 > 2021-07-22 10:15 | Report Abuse

Vaccine effectiveness was at least 97% against symptomatic COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, severe and critical hospitalizations, and deaths. Many countries even Malaysia soon will allow travelling for those who vaccinated 2 dose . collect AA while it is below RM 1 is a good choice now

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-22 10:20 | Report Abuse

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2152795/airlines-nearing-brink-of-collapse

AAT president, Puttipong Prasarttong-Osoth, said the aviation industry in Thailand is facing a critical downturn since the pandemic last year with passenger numbers decreasing by 64.7% in 2020. However, the current situation is ravaging the cash flow of all airlines as since Wednesday they are unable to serve domestic flights from and to dark red zones.

"We've been waiting for a soft loan for 478 days despite the Prime Minister's commitment to help us on Aug 28, 2020. Every airline has faced incurring losses since the borders shut down early last year. If we cannot get help within a month, more of us may have to downsize or be unable to keep the business alive anymore," he said.

AAT was formed last year under the cooperation of seven airlines in Thailand, excluding Thai Airways International, but comprising Bangkok Airways, Thai AirAsia, Nok Air, Thai Lion Air, Thai VietJet, Thai Smile Airways and Thai AirAsia X.

iamismail

947 posts

Posted by iamismail > 2021-07-22 10:41 | Report Abuse

Our vaccine rate is getting faster. Its only a matter of time the economy will open up again. The industry that will be flooded immediately is travel and leisure. Airasia will still be here no matter what. Bounce better and stronger than before. They are a dynamic company

iamismail

947 posts

Posted by iamismail > 2021-07-22 10:44 | Report Abuse

Airasia will learn from this and more. I think as a tech savvy company, when its all done and dusted they will came up with more business than just air travelling. They have the mindset and abilitity to do so. More IT related business for airasia after this in finance, logistics and solutions.
They still standing while all over the whole airlines has parish.

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-07-22 11:46 | Report Abuse

Pretty ok AGM I'd say. Tony and senior management answered lots of questions, but nothing that we do not already know. One interesting point is that the Danajamin loan already has RM500m committed funding (Tony let this slip as it wasn't on the slides that he was reading from), likely can be drawn down/utilised soon. Other portion is under discussions with financiers.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-22 11:52 | Report Abuse

with the covid lasting another 20 years minimum, how much money will sslee pump into Air Asia?

say half of sslee salary every year for 20 years?
just because of pleasure in squeezing Stony balls?

hopefully Emergency in Malaysia will be for 20 years as well...

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 12:09 | Report Abuse

@humbleisland haha yeah I noticed that slip too. Management has guided that they do not foresee any problem for survival. All fund raising to be completed within this year.

@i3lurker where got 20 years. According to western and other countries which vaccinated faster they are still is super full lock down and curfew. Expected to last another 500 years. 20 years too optimistic la you. /s

PN17

321 posts

Posted by PN17 > 2021-07-22 13:03 | Report Abuse

22-July
AirAsia (Underperform, TP: RM0.19): seeks extension for private placement. AirAsia Group is seeking an extension from Bursa Malaysia to complete the private placement of 198.18m shares that it has yet to issue. The low-cost carrier said it had submitted an application to Bursa for an extension of time from 2 Aug up to 31 Dec for the company to implement the private placement. The airline intends to raise a total of RM454.51m from share placement to recapitalise, on top of cash call and raising borrowings. So far, it has raised RM336.47m via placement of new shares. (The Edge)

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 13:03 | Report Abuse

Hahaha No_Sight so good at avoiding the question and answer totally different thing! Too smart to pusing or too dumb to understand?

1) If AA default or restructure, you WILL NOT lose money? You clearly stated guaranteed and WILL NOT lose money. Guaranteed by whom?

2) If AA share price drops to 10 cents, your 2 RCUIDS and 1 warrant enough to cover losses from your 6 AA shares?

DickyMee No_Sight and supporter ChunChoi1 so smart.

What is AA Book Value and Shareholder Equity? If negative, sell off everything then pay you negative?

Selling back is 4th to 7th year, 25% a year. Not you like when then when.
21/07/2021 10:35 PM

DickyMee If AA bankrupt then who guarantee the debt? No_Sight or No_Sight's mother?

If AA share price drops to 10 cents. WILL NOT lose money?

Clearly a No_Sight Con man!
21/07/2021 7:11 PM

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 13:03 | Report Abuse

Secondly, the RUIDS, although offering an attractive return of 8% on an investment of 75 sen, is an unsecured instrument. This means that if AirAsia were to go through a restructuring exercise, the RUIDS holders rank just above its shareholders.

The 8% return of the RUIDS amid a low interest rate environment is a reflection of the risk of the instrument.

M Shanmugam
/
The Edge Malaysia

July 19, 2021 11:42 am +08

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 13:07 | Report Abuse

Why don't you use AAX as an example instead?

No_Sight Tony bought AA with rm1 ringgit that comes with millions of debts and 2 planes. Turned it around paid off millions of "unsecured debts". why not AA just declare bankrupt back then? why sell to Tony? since according to you declare bankrupt no need pay back "unsecured debts". Smart ass.

Argue with dumb people really waste time. lol. continue be dumb la you. post more comments for me to laugh.

21/07/2021 11:06 PM

Posted by alieyasmart > 2021-07-22 13:09 | Report Abuse

Actually KLCI did not follow DJ or any else.

KLCI will consistently downtrend all the time

Posted by The_JQuestion > Jul 21, 2021 5:20 PM | Report Abuse

WHY when dow jones down KLCI will follow
when jones up KLCI dont follow because KLCI not bull market its bear market...we are good in dropping not going up LAH ppl top in the world economy what are we cannot even see in the MAP

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 13:21 | Report Abuse

humbleisland Same goes for the "It is going to RM4.50" fellas.

-------------------------------------------

@humbleisland You mean this fella?

Posted by In_Sight > May 13, 2021 2:08 PM

Rm4.5 coming

Posted by In_Sight > May 6, 2021 9:37 PM

Kekeke... once recover rm4.50 is not a dream. Just hold or average down like a pro.

Kekeke..

Posted by In_Sight > May 6, 2021 5:12 PM

Haiya... all dog barking but also close green.. why ah.. haiya..

RM4.50

Posted by In_Sight > May 4, 2021 9:32 PM

RM4.50 easily. Too low target.

Posted by In_Sight > Apr 28, 2021 11:01 PM

Like dickyme said. Rm4.5 is coming!

Posted by SMGaspar > 2021-07-22 13:44 | Report Abuse

Man talk about pessimist in this forum. This is pure logic AA will do well in the mid to long term. Borders will be open before year end if not sooner as our vaccination rates are pretty good. London will possibly be the first long haul to start both nations having vaccination programmes in full force.

Point to seriously consider is that all carriers are facing the same dilemma and it is not any sense of bad management. The operators are just as eager to roam the skies, not anymore or perhaps less than the average enthusiast who wants to travel.

AA on the other hand was acquired for pittance as an ailing operation. TF build this on blood, sweat and tears. So I take it that this is a baby in a cradle that he keeps very close to. The pandemic teaches us that fly by night friends are plentiful, dime by the dozen to be precise.

So for every single digit lot traders here who are winging, gripping or drooling there are those hundred lot unsung heroes who have braced for take off. Seriously, thinking seems to be a trait that is hard to come by.

So if you are number crunching here, it makes absolutely no sense analysing that for the reason stated above. If the operators such as Air Asia are subjected to the nuances of present day, so are the leasing conglomerates, so are those who build aircraft. Each will want to see the other through till the end of the tunnel come hell or high water.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 14:07 | Report Abuse

machoman888 Guys just want some clarification on the RCUIDS, hope some Sifus can shed some light on this;

I pay RM0.75 for RCUIDS
I get 8% profit per year for 7 years (8% of RM0.75 is RM0.06 per year)
After 7 years i get back; RM0.06 x 7 years = RM0.42

I am still short of RM0.33 (RM0.75 - RM0.42)

Let say I hold for 7 years (maximum tenure), I then convert to the mother share for a strike price of RM0.75 (Additional RM0.75, different from the RM0.75 I paid 7 years earlier for the RCUIDS), which means after 7 years I need the share price to be at least RM1.08 (RM0.75 + RM0.33) to breakeven*.

Is my understanding correct?

Note: "breakeven*" is not including any profit (if any) from the warrant

Read the above question properly. You have to first understand the question before you can provide a correct answer. Did you see the calculations that he did wrongly and what his questions was? Was he worried about AA going bankrupt? A scenario question regarding the RCUIDS seven years later. I replied with...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In_Sight @machoman888

You only pay one time rm0.75 for the rcuids. Don’t need to pay again to convert.

You can also sell when it’s listed at whatever the quoted market price is or sell back to AA at the same price for rm0.75

You basically WILL NOT lose money.

You are guaranteed 8% per annum for 7 years. However you can convert to mother share anytime from 4th year onwards. Once converted you will not get the 8% anymore from the remaining year(s).

For every two rcuids you also get one free warrant.

My answer above in the context of his question. Which part of my answer con him? Only so hai because of EGO cannot lose want to win always want to blow things out of context. Dumb enough?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 14:08 | Report Abuse

as usual, master of copy paste. we all know who is the one who keeps posting rm0.45 almost every other day. why don't copy and paste that? DUmb enough?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 14:09 | Report Abuse

2) He is asking about RCUIDS. His assumption is bought at rm0.75. What has it got to do with 6 AA shares? RCUIDS will be listed you can buy it stand alone without buying AA shares. ARE YOU REALLY DUMB ENOUGH?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 14:14 | Report Abuse

1) Restructure or whatever you will definitely need to have debtors approval to restructure la aiyooo....if so easy to run away with loan money.... bank why make huge profits?? Go study first. You think you file for bankrupt then no need pay is it? Almost all our loans from personal to housing to credit card are unsecured debts. You spend credit card then just bankrupt lah no need pay... unsecured what.. go apply 10 cards and do the same each 50k limit.. instant 500k for you to spend. no need pay what...your assumption are school boy assumptions... clearly have no idea how financials work.

besides... AA have so many prominent shareholders / ways to raise fund / its powerful brand in ASEAN.. many suitors will buy over AA anytime la... RI only 600-1 billion RM. small money for conglomerate lahh.....small brain only will think about bankruptcy lah....dont be so hai anymore can or not...laugh die ppl leh...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 14:17 | Report Abuse

Of course the bank already approved the loan lah....bcos the risk is at Danajamin guaranteeing the loan mah!

Posted by Sslee > Jul 21, 2021 8:36 PM | Report Abuse

Know why untill now banks still waiting for government guarantee before banks can release loan of RM 1 billion to AA?

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/transport/airasia-boss-says-rm1b-in-l...

What I'm confirming by the way is that banks have approved part of the RM1 billion but Danajamin hasn't approved," Mr Fernandes was quoted as saying in an interview with The Edge, referring to the government's financial guarantee insurer.

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-07-22 14:19 | Report Abuse

PP also not laku

AA no hope

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 14:20 | Report Abuse

Correct use AAX as example. BANKRUPT ALREADY OR NOT? AAX also haven't how can you possibly think AA will bankrupt.

Look at recent digital company valuation. USD 1 billion. If you fail math let me help you. That's rm4 billion give and take. Just sell shares and pay lah...small money...

worst come to worst..PP again raise another round. lol...how to bankrupt when there are many appetite to invest in AA. even our ministry of Finance have indirect stake in AA.

GO fly kite la so hai! betul betul so hai this fella die die also want to win... i think he really hate me la for exposing his QR NUMBER WRONG....dunno how to read QR... post wrong number sure mislead people...ppl correct him he take it personally lol....damn small gas la... like a girl leh... but if you accuse me of conning him...prove it la... i have prove that you upload yourself that you con people with wrong QR number leh...

DUMB ENOUGH?

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-07-22 14:22 | Report Abuse

Max 150 Days to LINGKOP

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-07-22 14:26 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-22 14:33 | Report Abuse

Actually AA already bankrupt mah!

By right they should do a debt restructuring & a capital reduction, but Tony refuse to throw in the towel loh!

Now cannot get to placeout AA shares , Danajamin refuse to release its guarantee and cash call is likely to fail too loh!

Sign of bankruptcy coming loh!

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 14:35 | Report Abuse

Go check Annual Report and see AMANAH SAHAM NASIONAL BERHAD a unit trust fund under PNB own how many percent of AA before talking lah... another troll spotted.

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-07-22 14:41 | Report Abuse

@SMGaspar, well said.

@In_Sight, ignore DickyMee and his ilk.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 14:42 | Report Abuse

Why you answer different thing again?

If AA default or restructure, RCUID holder won't lose money? Restructure they pay other creditors first, last is you. Restructure and debt haircut, you won't lose money?

---------------------------------------------

Posted by In_Sight > Jul 21, 2021 2:11 PM

You basically WILL NOT lose money.

You are guaranteed 8% per annum for 7 years.

Posted by AlsvinChangan > 2021-07-22 14:43 | Report Abuse

As at 22/07/2021 AMANAH SAHAM NASIONAL BERHAD holds ZERO shares in AA

SOLD OFF 2 months ago

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 14:50 | Report Abuse

You know AAX proposed a haircut for creditors right? How many % did those creditors get back? Under RCUIDS you also join the group, but you are the last rank in priority.

Posted by In_Sight > Jul 22, 2021 2:20 PM

Correct use AAX as example.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-22 14:52 | Report Abuse

Wow

Posted by AlsvinChangan > Jul 22, 2021 2:43 PM | Report Abuse

As at 22/07/2021 AMANAH SAHAM NASIONAL BERHAD holds ZERO shares in AA

SOLD OFF 2 months ago

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-07-22 14:52 |

Post removed.Why?

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-22 15:04 | Report Abuse

Can miracle happen? Nearly 2 years long already

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-22 15:11 | Report Abuse

Now Big sharks support AA price???

lhh99s

97 posts

Posted by lhh99s > 2021-07-22 15:14 | Report Abuse

Its all about future prospects will reveal soon

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-07-22 15:16 | Report Abuse

well said @SMGaspar

@humbleisland yeah should have done that from the beginning. my bad. parasites do grow fast.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-07-22 16:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by alieyasmart > 2021-07-22 17:50 | Report Abuse

Simply said bankrupt

You think SC won't check?

Posted by stockraider > Jul 22, 2021 2:33 PM | Report Abuse

Actually AA already bankrupt mah!

By right they should do a debt restructuring & a capital reduction, but Tony refuse to throw in the towel loh!

Now cannot get to placeout AA shares , Danajamin refuse to release its guarantee and cash call is likely to fail too loh!

Sign of bankruptcy coming loh!

Macgyver11

2,469 posts

Posted by Macgyver11 > 2021-07-22 19:11 | Report Abuse

AA is number one competitor for MAS. AA must close shop first in order to allow MAS strive back to the glory era. Danajamin most probably will be delay or prolong the approval.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-07-22 19:46 | Report Abuse

I think Big sharks support AA price???

Maxsuper

1,421 posts

Posted by Maxsuper > 2021-07-22 22:33 | Report Abuse

..... going to AGM n listening to ceo talking how good the company will be is so b.o.d.o.h......hv you heard of a ceo talking how bad their company future is?..... last year gloves bosses gave 4...5 times TP.... Spm at 100rm... ....TG at 50rm... ....pity those that listened n followed...

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-07-22 22:54 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/e6f8qX9bRAY

Glaceau

176 posts

Posted by Glaceau > 2021-07-22 22:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by armadatuah2017 > 2021-07-23 09:15 | Report Abuse

actually AA doesnt have the capital to continue its operation and this RI is critical just maintain it's operation. Cash is burning too fast.

Posted by armadatuah2017 > 2021-07-23 09:16 | Report Abuse

Max subscriptions will bring in RM1B working capital for them but as long pandemic isnt under control, more cash will be required. It is just like Sapura Energy where cash call RM4 Billion still unable to salvage the company

Posted by armadatuah2017 > 2021-07-23 09:17 | Report Abuse

there is really big risk despite attractrive RI with redeemable unsecured warrant priced at 0.75 a share to attract investors.

Post a Comment