UEM SUNRISE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): UEMS (5148)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.02 - 1.07

Trading Volume

20 people like this.

13,890 comment(s). Last comment by 凯翔 赖 3 days ago

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-12 11:40 | Report Abuse

UEMS-C9 0.02 otw...

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-12 11:46 | Report Abuse

uems 1.35 already... UEMS-C9 no yet move..

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-12 12:15 | Report Abuse

Salient Factors for UEMS - LANDLORD KING OF NUSAJAYA (EQUIVALENT TO BANDAR UTAMA OF KL OR TANJUNG BUNGAH OF PENANG.

1) Book Value is Still at RM5.30 per sq ft. Still not revalued since Renong Time.
Current Land Value in Iskandar Prime Area are RM200 to RM1,000 per sq ft for residential Lands.

2) UEMS Lands are Mostly Industrial, Commercial & Prime Water Front Lands in Puteri Harbour.
What are their current values?

3) In Japan All Lands Near Shinkansen Railway STATIONS Appreciate 67% Compared to those without Bullet Train Station. So UEMS Land Price Will Even BE MORE VALUABLE.

4) Yesterday Singapore NST reported land bid for Spore Govt Released Lands. 9 Developers bidded fiercely for this plot of High Rise Condo land. The winner is MCL Land with Top Bid at S$630.13 or 630.13 x 2.68 = RM1,688 per sq ft The land is 99 year leasehold in Jurong West Street 41. Why the fierce bid since Spore Property Market in Downturn. Reason Because of Bullet Train Station in Tuas or Jurong

Note: Only 5 minutes from Tuas or 10 minues from Jurong, Singapore is UEMS VERY PRIME LANDS. THEY ALL ALL FREEHOLD! AND Price is a RIDICULOUS RM5.30 Per Sq Ft Only.

What is The Current FREEHOLD LAND

In Bandar Utama - KL

or Tanjung Bungah - Penang

Possible to Buy any for RM5.30 per sq ft?

Remember: Bandar Utama is Far Away From Sg Besi Bullet TRAIN STATION. And Tanjung Bungah Won't be near any Bullet Train Station (Not ever MRT Station yet)

Let's compare again

In Jurong leasehold land now at RM1,688 per sq ft

10 Minutes Away is UEMS FREEHOLD LANDS AT ONLY RM5.30 Book Value.

Do You See THE DIFFERENCE?

THE GROSS MISPRICING OF MR. MARKET REGARDING UEMS GREAT POTENTIAL

Brought to you

BY CALVIN TAN RESEARCH

The Flow of Information Precedes THE FLOW OF WEALTH.

Be the First to KNOW!!

Posted by azmimerican > 2015-03-12 14:30 | Report Abuse

TP how much??

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-12 14:33 | Report Abuse

YTL-Siemens, one of the favorite candidate on HSR B-O-T claim they can finance the whole process, price is land swapping. If government mandatory compensate the landlord with low price, this might happen. This case was like taiwan HSR case, vision can talk until above sky and moon, then land buying also cause a lot of issue. But in fact until today, they are losing money. The only HSR operator in this world earning money is japanese shikansen. Spore Govt really doubtful on msia capability to carry out this project. They dun mind to lose in this game cause for them only few KM railway to their land. So make it short, HSR give me something like Perwaja steel those trap feeling. But i hope UEMS can just simply be the land facilitator, finish it thats all

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-12 14:36 | Report Abuse

UEMS-C9 0.01 gogogo..

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-12 14:40 | Report Abuse

UEMS-C9 tp 0.02

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-12 15:06 | Report Abuse

Yes,

Tofuman is getting nearer to see a much clearer picture. Since Govt IMDB in trouble, there is a need to unlock land value of former Sg Besi Military Airport. The prime commercial lands if developed like Those lands in Japan near Shinkansen Station will be worth over Rm100 billions!

And since both Japan and China are vying to sell their Bullet Train technology to Malaysia there might be willing to finance it. So the solution is quite simple.

Countries like Taiwan, China, Japan, Spain are even Thailand are using Fast Bullet Train to raise Quality of life and enhance economic activity. I am sure a First World Nation like Singapore is looking forward to see the First Bullet Train From Spore to Kl, then from Kl to Bangkok and all the way to Beijing. And from Beijing all the way to London.

With powerful trains that can speed faster at 550 km per hour (Faster even than flying plane) life someday would be really worth living.
Just imagine leaving Nusajaya or Singapore by Bullet Train.
Breakfast in Kl, lunch in Bangkok and reach Beijing in the same evening.
The next day? On to Moscow. Then London in only 3 days.
And back to Nusajaya and Singapore within another 3 days.
You can travel to and fro in less than one week.

Possible?

Already foretold by prophet Daniel
In Daniel 12:4

In the Time of the end, "many shall travel to and fro"

Imagine how Tourism Will Explode Exponentially for Malaysia- Truly Asia!

Ha! Tourism so great? Must load up more Bj Corp and Asb shares leow lor!

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-12 15:20 | Report Abuse

uems-c9 gogogo..

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-12 16:17 | Report Abuse

calvin,

For me, the crucial thing is land that surround the railway and station. For this counter, the first impact will attract a lot of speculator to buy, then after cold down, they see the party is over and sell out. Price is volatile then, but what really need to praise on UEMS management already make a move like corporate with other company (KLK) for other business activity, and not have a clash like Danga bay the warzone. There's a lot of this kind of "ghost town" in China nowaday. As long as UEMS play smart, i believe in long run they still can stand very firm. For Shenzhen, it also take about 20-30 yrs to fly main reason is the port and public infrastructure, property boom only come after. If this also apply to iskandar, then UEMS definitely have better prospect than other property company (ex: trop) haha.

Your analyse these days make me think out of the box, thanks bro.

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-12 16:33 | Report Abuse

Tofuman,

Exactly my reason for being bullish on UEMS.

Recently,

Nusajaya Square SOLD All Their Phase 2 Three Storey Shophouses in SILC within One Day!

Price for Phase One Was RM1.3 Millions (Sold earlier.)
Price for Phase Two Was RM1.9 Millions (Sold by Tophill Realty)

And Just Beside NusaJaya Square is Green Tech Factory at RM3 Million each. All Sold Instantly!

No Wonder UEMS is Rushing to level more industrial & commercial lands in SILC to meet Overwhelming Demand from both Malaysian & Singapore SMEs.

There is a glut in Highend Condos in Iskandar. But for Factories There Is HUGE DEMAND!

So the Same for Gerbang Nusajaya Tech Park, Motorsport City, China Dragon Mart & Others.
All Commercial & Industrials.

Recently UEMS gave a job to Kimlun in building medium cost apartments in Gerbang Nusajaya. These will sell like kacang. And since land cost is only RM5.30 psf All These Are Also profitable.

Let me Explain Peter Lynch's article on

"Prospecting in a Bad Market"

Stay tuned.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-03-12 16:36 | Report Abuse

Buy more today follow EPF and Tabung Haji.

Posted by azmimerican > 2015-03-12 16:48 | Report Abuse

TP berapa??

alivetoinvest

1,235 posts

Posted by alivetoinvest > 2015-03-12 17:45 | Report Abuse

waiting to buy at 1.00. looking for the idiot to sell to me :)

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-12 18:02 | Report Abuse

hmm, this counter for long run, plus, there's a lot of uncertainty in it. at your own risk, for me i would just hold it 10 years, i start to buy this counter since they are still call themselves UEMLand, accumulate only. But sometime see the price really lao kui..do your own math, comparing the PE with other like sunway, spsetia, that is your TP, ideally. Reality? on your own risk

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-12 18:06 | Report Abuse

Ks55

Welcome aboard!

Yes, I once bought BDB (Kedah), Perak Corp (Perak), Pasdec (Pahang), TDM (Trengganu).

Now This UEMS Is My Focus As Price has retraced from RM3.66 to RM1.33 (Down 64%)

I really like to buy shares when there is a Big Sale with Huge Discount.

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-12 19:21 | Report Abuse

Kelvin,

let's do some brainstorming. about HSR, this make me think of the UK-France tunnel. French had the benefit where the property price level with UK. So what is the advantage for the HSR against iskandar? It's too near while there's other public transport method to reach spore. I guess seremban, melaka those town would get the benefit on this HSR built. Iskandar land price too expensive, plus now RPTG and minimum 1 Million quota, if i were sporean i rather buy HDB, no advantage at all.

First iskandar major theme is "second home" for sporean, then now the traffic so jam at woodland, i rather buy property at Spore.

Another concern is the B-O-T on this railway. YTL this company is sih beh smart, they not aim the iskandar but they aim the land along the railway, which this mention above. But thing is 30-40 billion USD, capital too huge, how much they going to sell on the ticket? Taipei - kaoshiung per trip about RM200 per pax, i dun see ppl willing to pay that expensive cost on transport. So this is the risk on the HSR.

Plus, UEMS under Khazanah umbrella, good or bad they still got abang to take care, that's the reason a company earning every quarter but the share price is KNS. Seriously, the management really shit.

But i already dip in. i just raise my concern only. any more comment?

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-03-12 22:06 | Report Abuse

azmimerican TP berapa??

12/03/2015 16:48

RM 1.88 ikut AMMB.
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/ptg/5148.jsp

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 00:17 | Report Abuse

Tofuman

Seems that you really want to go into the depth to find the whole truth about UEMS.

In Medini there is no RM1 Million threshold for Sporeans or foreigners. A foreigner or Singaporean can buy any real estate below RM200K. If there is any still for sale.And I think bumi quota & RPGT also not applicable here. Medini is a Very Special Zone.

Lands sold by UEMS are actually not "outright sale" but a 99 year lease. And the lease is also different from other leasehold properties. In a sense UEMS still hold the "freehold" lands but lease it out for a period of time only. Unless you are in Top Senior Bank Level or Top Lawyers you won't understand the difference.

From what I know so far if there are 2 joint buyers for Medini Lands or properties. The First Name is entitled to All The Rights Not The 2nd Co-owner. Make sure your name appear as first owner!

You are right regarding Batu Pahat, Melaka & Seremban benefit the most from Bullet Train Stop. (Incidentally I told BJ Corp's people that the RM1 billion Batu Pahat land will benefit a lot from Bullet Train Stop)

But Iskandar will also benefit as Bullet Train provides another form of fast transport to KL. The need for Centralization in KL might be diminished. Meetings could be held near Bullet Train Stations in Iskandar with KL people moving south instead of staff traveling to KL for Company Meetings.

For Singaporeans there will be Twin benefits

1) Thomson - JB MRT will enable Singaporeans to live in JB and rent out their HDB Flats. Currently a 3 bedroom HDB Flat could be easily rented out for around S$2,800 per month or RM7,500.

He can rent a condo for RM800 per month & just retired with RM6,700 in JB or he can continue his work in Singapore & retired to JB at Night.

Note:
Condo with 3 rooms 2 baths. 10 minutes from CIQ Kastam. 24 hour gated & guarded plus swimming pool available for rent at RM800. Tel 0146101668 or 02-91060127 Calvin Tan.
This Unit also for sale at RM138,888.

As for High Speed Rail it will connect to Jurong East MRT which lead right into Changi Airport. Air Tickets from Changi International Airport to anywhere on earth are much cheaper than traveling from Sepang Airport. So expect people from Melaka, Batu Pahat & Muar to travel here by Bullet Train.

So Bullet Train Will Spur Economic Activity & Further Raise Real Estate Value of UEMS.

It will be a Win-Win Situation For All

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-13 08:12 | Report Abuse

calvin,

I like ur info on this counter. and i always like to think the business logic and analyze rationally with not just asking for target price.

I should know what i am buying, and not what price i buying/selling. Cause this is like long life marriage, not hit and dumb.

I got a practice everytime when i got spare money just hoot maybank. I bought them 2008 crisis at RM4.50, till today continue rolling, DY already make people happy. Simple, my philosophy is if Maybank not good, whole malaysia is gone. I know what i buying, if i sell with pre-set TP, i chop the golden goose myself only long long time ago.

Then i switch my eyes to property sector. i bought huayang, sunway, spsetia, UEMS. I realize one thing after buying these 4 counters, majority company under govt umbrella is KNS (ex: FGV, MAS,MRCB, UEMS) Simple action like management not buyback already can tell you they dun care to protect their company at all.

For me, i will continue dig and i found out there's still a lot of uncertainty factor on this counter outlook, the HSR and the whole Iskandar.

what we can think here, those think-tank already think since day one. we are just following their path only. Now we need to predict where they stop only.

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 09:16 | Report Abuse

Good morning,

Actually, I first came to know UEMS through my contact with Prolink, Johor. In 2003 I saw some bungalow plots in Ledang Heights going for as low as RM15 per sg ft. Johor property market was in deep recession. I thought they were quite useless. But since the boom started in 2010 till now Ledang Heights Bungalow Plots Shot up to RM200 per sq ft. UEMS Share Price also surged from 80 cents to RM3.66. While Land Prices in Ledang Heights still hold firm at RM200 psf UEMS Shares Have Gone Down to a Low of RM1.33 now.

So there emerge a great opportunity for arbitrage. Instead of buying lands in open market at RM200 psf we can get UEMS lands at only RM5.30 psf. To me this Opens Up GREAT VALUE BUY BY PROXY.

Another thing I noticed. In Lim Chu Kang, Singapore there are fish farms, goat farms & organic vegetable farms whose lands are only leased for 10 to 15 years only. In Johor the farm lands are much cheap and there are FREEHOLD.

Also in Tuas Industrial Zone. Govt Plots are sold with only 30 Years Lease - at prices 1,000% to 2,000% more than those by UEMS. And UEMS Lands Have FREEHOLD TITLE>

So UEMS' Lands By Virtue of Proximity to Tuas (Only 5 Minutes Away) Are Now A Screaming Buy.

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-13 09:17 | Report Abuse

uems-C9 gogogo

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 09:42 | Report Abuse

See www.fortepacific.blogspot.com regarding Ledang Heights of UEMS

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-13 09:43 | Report Abuse

But if i am sporean boss, i will move my business to indonesia rather than msia. There's no edge on Msia nowadays, no cheap labor, expensive CAPEX to setup, bolehland regulation, lack of transparency etc etc. That why the whole palm oil industry move to indonesia, lesson learned. It is just a strait to split this two land abroad.

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 09:46 | Report Abuse

To check out current value of UEMS Land Prices in open market view www.fortepacific.blogspot.com

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-13 09:58 | Report Abuse

63& growth rate per annual,from 2012 to 2014 is triple the price. For sporean to say is CHEAP !!!! What is the regulation for foreigner to own malaysia land?

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 10:12 | Report Abuse

For Foreign Ownership of Landed Property

In Penang RM2 Million

KL & Selangor RM1 Million to RM2 Million?

In Iskandar RM1 million

In Medini Zone - No Restriction. A Foreigner Can Buy In Medini at RM1 if there is any for sale. Many Singaporeans have bought Afiniti, The Meridin & I Medini for only a few RM100k.

MEDINI OF ISKANDAR IS AN EXPERIMENT IN MERITOCRACY. Here there is no Ringgit limit, No RPGT, No 30% Bumi Quota, no racial discrimination.

This Special Zone is like Dubai of Middle East - free wheeling

Like Shenzhen of China - The Factory of The World

Like Singapore - Very Metropolitan - You Can See People of all cultures from the world over.

Like Sentosa Island - With Expensive Yatchs

Like New York - Future Islamic Financial Center

Like London - Where Rich People Park their money in High End Properties

Like Tokyo - Whose Land Prices Rose & Rose From the Ashes of 2nd World War.

THIS IS IT

THE FASTEST GROWING REGION ON PLANET EARTH FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS!

And I live only 10 minutes away in Jurong West.

Leaving for BOOMING ISKANDAR Soon.

Calvin Tan

Singapore

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-13 10:52 | Report Abuse

Medini, major player is sunway. about 1800 acre land to play with.

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-13 11:03 | Report Abuse

Attn: there's 2015 UEMS KPI briefing today, chair by CEO Mr.Anwar. Let see this year what's their pattern. Last year, UEMS miss all of the KPI. Too easy to promise, too hard to achieve. nay

Posted by meiling1990 > 2015-03-13 11:25 | Report Abuse

UEMS gogogo... UEMS-C9 0.02 gogogo

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 13:38 | Report Abuse

tofuman,

Sunway lands are in Pendas South. Nearer to Forest City.
They will take another 5 to 15 years to unlock value.

For UEMS lands in Gerbang Nusajaya, Silc, Medini, Puteri Harbour and Nusajaya Value Will Emerge in 2015

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-13 13:41 | Report Abuse

good afternoon tauke calvin..

CI BAI wu hor seh bo????

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-13 15:34 | Report Abuse

Duit!

Ho Sei Leow!!

I met one Guy Who Always attend JB High Court Auction

Last Few Days He Went to JB High Court To Bid For Johor Auction Houses.

These were the latest results

1) 1 and half storey house in Jalan Undan Taman Perling

Reserve Price was RM200,000

Over 40 Bidders Were Present

My friend bidded up to RM425,000

But Lost to Another higher bidder at RM430,000

This is a New Bench Mark for Taman Perling

2) 1 Storey Corner House with 4,000 sq ft land in Taman University

Reserve Price RM260,000

30 over people participated in bidding

My Friend Bought it For RM430,000

Note: This same house was sold at earlier bid price of only RM160,000.

But successful bidder failed to pay on time. So it went up for auction again.

And price more than doubled!!

THESE REAL RESULTS SHOW THAT LANDS & LANDED PROPERTIES IN JOHOR - ESPECIALLY ISKANDAR ARE STILL RISING UPWARD RAPIDLY!

SO DUIT - YOU BETTER WALLOPED ALL UEMS SHARES WITH ALL THE EXTRA MONEY YOU CAN SPARE

THEN YOU WILL CHANGE NAME TO BANYAK KAYA DUIT!!!

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-03-13 15:47 | Report Abuse

wakakakaka............

goooooooooooooooooooooood idea CALVIN boss.

Truely speaking, I LOVE UEMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Will lookk lookkk see see first. I scared to become ur neighbour in ISKANDAR.....later you every day ask me buy BJCORP and Property....Then I ma very busy lo...

oon168

204 posts

Posted by oon168 > 2015-03-14 11:09 | Report Abuse

change your life today.dont gamble on the future,act now without delay...

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-14 11:24 | Report Abuse

The future?
The future of UEMS is very bright indeed!

Right Now in Walt Disney World USA
1 day admission ticket has crossed USD100 for the first time.

UEMS has Legoland at its heart.

Prices of World Class Legoland is bound to go up. With increasing VALUE UPON VALUE
UEMS future looks brighter and brighter!

"The path of the just is like the light of the dawn; going on and brightening unto a more radiant day"

Proverbs 4: 18 Weymouth Translation

oon168

204 posts

Posted by oon168 > 2015-03-14 13:55 | Report Abuse

like....buy..buy....buy..

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-14 20:02 | Report Abuse

ah, suddenly you all sokong this counter. For me i dunno iskandar will be what shenzhen or not, shorterm goal can over take penang baru say so. I only dun like management not truely unleash the potential, like sunway or spspetia doing in property sector. Furthermore, UEMS so many triumph card than others, talk until here very obvious right why to price still koyak. 2 possibility only. Good guess everyone and have a good weekend.

Flying off soon to Narita for Hanami (cherry bloosom)

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-15 18:02 | Report Abuse

Someone just posted and highlighted the DEEP VALUE of Perak Corp. He estimated Perak Corp to be worth more than Rm3.00

Perak Corp was trading at a range of 40 cents to 60 cents in year 2006/2007 with an NTA of over Rm3.00.

What is the TRUE NTA of UEMS?

In UEMS Annual Report, the Book Value is still at Rm5.30 psf.

If we just take a very conservative price of Rm53 psf in today's value, UEMS NTA should revise upward 10 times.

So the NTA of UEMS should be at least Rm13.00

So some day in the Future When UEMS trades at Rm13.00
There will be "future experts" who will come forward to tell you that UEMS at Rm13.00 is Still Very Undervalue then.

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-16 14:04 | Report Abuse

Great News!

Deputy Pm Muhyiddin rushed to Japan for Bullet Train purpose.

Watch out for next Investment Trend!

After Gst Theme Play over in 2 weeks' time will be

Will be? Hmmmmm?

Very obvious lah!

High Speed Bullet Train from

Kl-Seremban-Melaka-Muar-Batu Pahat-Nusajaya-Singapore!

The Flow of Information precedes the flow of Wealth.

Be the First to KNOW!!!

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-16 18:26 | Report Abuse

Lesson from Peter Lynch's Article called

PROSPECTING IN BAD NEWS

Once there was a general sell down of property stocks. Many dropped 50% to 80%.

Peter Lynch noticed that Among All That Were Sold Down Was One Stock with Potential.

He found out that The Commerscial Properties Were Doing Badly But Not the Landed Residential Houses. Which were Still Doing Fine.

So He Loaded Up The One Selling Residential Property To The Igmorant of the Masses. Later He Described how he Made 39% for his Magellan Fund - Beating even Warren's Berkshire at 25%

THIS SCENARIO IS NOW REPEATED IN UEMS

To be continued...

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-16 18:28 | Report Abuse

While there is now a condo glut in Iskandar there is still huge demand for

1) COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES

2) INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES

3) LANDED PROPERTIES

AND UEMS WILL BE BUILDING THESE FOR SALE

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-16 22:11 | Report Abuse

WAHAHA!

LATEST BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

KL - NUSAJAYA - SINGAPORE HIGH SPEED BULLET TRAIN COMMENCE

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-16 22:14 | Report Abuse

BIDDING STARTS IN JUNE 2015 - ONLY 3 MONTHS AWAY!!!

THE WIND OF CHANGE IS FINALLY BLOWING FOR UEMS,

BETTER SELL ALL OTHERS AND LOAD UP ON UEMS

UEMS?

UPWARD

EXPLOSIVE

MONEY

SHOWERS

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-17 09:07 | Report Abuse

WHY HIGH SPEED BULLET TRAIN IS A MUST?

ANSWER

BECAUSE OF VISION 2020!!!

ONLY 5 YEARS AWAY!

THAT'S THE REASON WHY!

AND WHAT HAPPENS TO UEMS SHARE PRICE WHEN BULLET TRAIN STATION IS CONFIRMED?

YES! BULLET TRAIN IS THE NEXT INVESTMENT THEME ON THE AGENDA!!

FOR OIL & GAS COUNTERS THE COUNTERS WILL PLUMMET AFTER A DEAD CAT'S BOUNCE. SO SELL & GET OUT QUICKLY!

FOR GST COUNTERS? SUN NEWSPAPERS SAY IT MIGHT BE POSTPONED. SO BETTER SELL NOW & GET OUT!

YES!

THE NEXT INVESTMENT THEME WILL BE BULLET TRAIN RELATED STOCKS!!

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-03-17 15:52 | Report Abuse

The sooner they start HSR the better it is for UEM S which Khazanah is the major shareholder. Also good for 1MDB which govn own.

Jeff Lim

409 posts

Posted by Jeff Lim > 2015-03-17 18:18 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng , u provide so many many GOOD NEWS. But the price od UEMS also never move up...

calvintaneng

55,630 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-03-17 18:29 | Report Abuse

jeff lim

I am a value investor. And I don't look for syndicate or people to goreng shares. I expect share price to move because of its own fundamental.

A good share will eventually move upward although it might go up or even go down in the short term.

Take Perak Corp for example.

After buying Perak Corp at 60 cents Perak Corp can still go down to 40 cents to our dismay. Of course Perak Corp eventually move up to Rm3.60.

For those Very Very Brave Souls who can catch Perak Corp at only 40 cents have made 900%!

To me UEMS has greater potential than Perak Corp.

Just wait and see.

tofuman

417 posts

Posted by tofuman > 2015-03-17 19:26 | Report Abuse

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2015/03/17/Two-China-rail-companies-eye-KLSpore-HSR/?style=biz

the party almost start, so PRO Dr.M (Mr.yeo and deputy PM) vs ah jib colony.

calvin, can do some background check on UEMS BOD?

Post a Comment