HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (0.74%)

Day's Change

2.69 - 2.77

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,395 comment(s). Last comment by Chipee 1 day ago

cbkia4896

924 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 2020-09-11 21:40 | Report Abuse

I all in Harta at 20.5 and keep on buying till sell car sell kidney I still buy.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-09-11 22:52 | Report Abuse

Anything's good?

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-11 22:55 | Report Abuse

Let me put this way..if Air Asia investors can hold their shares at 66 sen for their loss making airlines, why can't Gloves Investors with their super duper Fundamental hold their shares?

Just think about it...

Meow

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2020-09-12 01:19 | Report Abuse

Harta is already increasing their ASP as a matter of facts mentioned in their performance review and commentary on prospect on the latest QR. don't forget Harta has the best nitrile gloves technology and was the head of the GLOVEs.

menort

1,006 posts

Posted by menort > 2020-09-12 01:57 | Report Abuse

So a lesson for Topglove and Supermax greedy management to learn is that investor hate share split @ bonus issue.

Investor want less volatile stock for a long term. All this long term investor got million of money. Stock at high price is more stable and less prone to pump and dump syndicate.

Hope Hartalega dont make mistake a do share split@ bonus issue in the future.

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2020-09-12 12:17 | Report Abuse

TP Rm 24 by CIMB on 12/9, nearly 100% upside.

Posted by emc2garylow > 2020-09-12 14:37 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow morning only ur dick limit up, market not open

Posted by supersinginvestor > 2020-09-12 15:02 | Report Abuse

@mabel very.good point..very good point..

Posted by partimeshark > 2020-09-12 16:11 | Report Abuse

before the heavy sell off previous, harta was RM20+, then ppl panic sell and sell saja..
so, CIMB Price Target: 24.30 make sense.. is actually consider RM20 to RM24.3....

Posted by supersinginvestor > 2020-09-12 16:25 | Report Abuse

Mabel? Care to share ur portfolio?
Wat stocks u like?

Posted by supersinginvestor > 2020-09-12 16:42 | Report Abuse

Kossan supermx topglove wat 2 r best

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-12 18:08 | Report Abuse

Bloomberg - Tracking COVID-19
319,​979
New cases reported worldwide, Sept. 11
915,​393
Total deaths reported worldwide
97,570 in India
Most new cases today

Highest ever figure for 1 day......

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2020-09-12 23:48 | Report Abuse

who's going to Hartalega's AGM on 15 Sept this Tuesday?

coast87

14 posts

Posted by coast87 > 2020-09-13 09:05 | Report Abuse

In term of ASPs, glove makers are expecting further hikes up to at least 1QCY21F. This is on the basis of the recent increase in raw material prices as well as the acute global shortage of gloves.

KUALA LUMPUR: CGS-CIMB Equities Research reiterates its Overweight call on the glove sector as concerns of potential declines in average selling prices (ASPs) from CY21F onwards are premature at this juncture.

The research house said signs are showing that ASPs may stay elevated for a longer period (up to end-CY21F).

“Despite its bright prospects, the Malaysian glove sector is trading attractively at 16.7 times CY21F P/E, a 24.3% discount to its five-year mean P/E of 22.1 times.

“In our view, this has largely priced in concerns of a potential windfall tax and discovery of a Covid-19 vaccine, ” it said.

Commenting on the order visibility of glove makers, the research house expected it to be robust up to at least end-1HCY21F, a testament to the current strong global glove demand.

“In our view, the acute global shortage of gloves is likely to worsen as Covid-19 cases worldwide show no signs of slowing down.

“Note that many developed markets (with high glove usage per capita), such as the US and UK, have continued to record new highs in daily Covid-19 cases, ” it said.

CGS-CIMB Research expects the situation to worsen as more western countries head towards the wintering period in 4Q20, which could lead to further spikes in Covid-19 cases.

In term of ASPs, glove makers are expecting further hikes up to at least 1QCY21F. This is on the basis of the recent increase in raw material prices as well as the acute global shortage of gloves.

“Based on our estimates, glove ASPs could rise by 10%-45% quarter-on-quarter in 4QCY20F to US$50-US$100 per 1,000 pieces, which is above our current forecasts.

“However, we gather that certain glove buyers are willing to offer fixed ASPs (at a substantial premium to current ASPs) with a minimum one-year contract tenure to secure glove supply.

“In our view, this should provide certainties of ASPs for CY21F if glove makers agree to these contracts, ” it said.

On the potential windfall tax, glove makers and Malaysia Rubber Glove Manufacturer Association (MARGMA) indicate that there has been no engagement with the government on this matter.

CGS-CIMB Research said in its view, the implementation of a windfall tax on the glove sector would have long-term negative implication as this will drive glove makers to countries with more conducive environments (e.g. labour, tax incentives, utilities, etc).

Glove stocks have been sold down with the recent newsflow on Covid-19 vaccine development.

However, it thinks the eradication of the virus may take a while longer, given that: i) no Covid-19 vaccine candidates have passed Stage 3 and 4 of clinical trials, ii) current limited production capacity may hamper mass availability, and iii) potential mutations of the virus.

Also, it believes that glove demand is unlikely to taper off even with a vaccine, as glove use will in fact increase when masses rush to be vaccinated.

Axe888

177 posts

Posted by Axe888 > 2020-09-13 10:32 | Report Abuse

@supersininvestor, u sound imbalance, must be recent sell down losing a lot.

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-13 12:18 | Report Abuse

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/uptrend-cards-glove-counters

TheEDGE bullish on gloves!!!!!!!!!

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-13 12:29 | Report Abuse

The Star and TheEDGE are already systematically propagating BUY !!!!!!!!! I think its time for ggggloves to go UP UP UP............

Axe888

177 posts

Posted by Axe888 > 2020-09-13 13:07 | Report Abuse

Is the Star and The Edge ask to buy or sell last two week?

RG1972

178 posts

Posted by RG1972 > 2020-09-13 13:14 | Report Abuse

Looks like Monday is panic buy....dont think can buy at 12.44
Straight up goto 13+

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-13 14:51 | Report Abuse

Past 2 weeks, Star n TheEDGE full of negative news for gloves!!!!!!!

Axe888

177 posts

Posted by Axe888 > 2020-09-13 15:10 | Report Abuse

Got panic buy sure got panic profit taking. IB already collected a lots low price ticket

OngKawKaw

3,283 posts

Posted by OngKawKaw > 2020-09-13 15:29 | Report Abuse

Second wave coming. Yamyam

Posted by jeffrey1166 > 2020-09-13 16:07 | Report Abuse

tp rm18.8

CharlesT

14,640 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-09-13 16:07 | Report Abuse

Some claimed Harta Boss r good people coz they adjusted their ASP at a much slower pace than other glove co...

Then some said they also followed to adjust their ASP much higher to catch up with others fm July onwards..

So its just their r damn slow in responding to.mkt changes??

Posted by DonWorryBeHappy > 2020-09-13 17:43 | Report Abuse

If there is panic buy, there won't be panic sell, as greed prevails, the higher it goes, the less likely you want to let go, similar to when there is panic sell last week.

Henry8833

874 posts

Posted by Henry8833 > 2020-09-13 18:04 | Report Abuse

Careplus mkt cap only about RM 1.3b. Top Glove or Harta should buy this small OBM gem as Harta not able to increase much ASP.

After recent plunge in share price, Harta price is attractive.

humongainz

882 posts

Posted by humongainz > 2020-09-13 18:51 | Report Abuse

@DonWorryBeHappy Good perspective, I never thought of it that way before.

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-13 20:52 | Report Abuse

@supersinginvestor Mabel? Care to share ur portfolio?
Wat stocks u like?
12/09/2020 4:25 PM

Meow supersinginvestor,,

Every stock has a life cycle. So it's natural that I have a collection of portfolios in 15 Sectors in KLSE and Nasdaq. Since I have the habit of leaving some tips on the table, I usually don't sell all of my holding when any of my portfolio starts going for consolidation. Usually I will revisit them again once the stock starts to rally as we have seen recently in Gloves.

Although I do trade, I'm an investors by preference. I only trade when it matters. All these companies gives me pulse on how the economy is performing and I follow the Pareto Rule religiously. It means my 20% of my portfolio are generating 80% of my revenue. Currently, high on my agenda are these 3 sectors and they are sitting on Top 3 Position in my Business Plan for this year.

P1. Healthcare, I have a collection of 12 companies under Healthcare including Gloves Fantastic Four. My motivation is to contain Convid 19. One of them is the World No 1 Producer of Gloves and Malaysia is the World Largest Exporter of Gloves..

P2. Plantation, I have a collection of 11 Plantations. My motivation is to feed more than 3 billion peoples across 200 countries. One of my Plantation is World No 1 Biggest Plantation and Malaysia is the World 2nd Largest Producers of Palm Oil.

P3. Technology, I have a collection of 8 Techs companies. Technology is one of the sectors that support my Digital Economy Program. One of my collection is the World No 1 Biggest Supplier of 5G. Currently, 40% of the World Mobile Subscriptions are handled by this company.

Always stay Invested.

Meow Meow Meow

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-13 21:10 | Report Abuse

Indonesia: Chinese vaccine trial volunteer gets virus
Whether volunteer received potential vaccine or placebo remains unknown, says clinical trial team leader
Nicky Aulia Widadio |
Indonesia: Chinese vaccine trial volunteer gets virus

JAKARTA

A clinical trial volunteer for a Chinese COVID-19 vaccine candidate in Indonesia tested positive for the virus, said the trial team leader on Friday.

The vaccine is developed by a Chinese company, Sinovac Biotech, and imported to the country by the state-owned Bio Farma.

Kusnandi Rusmil, the head of the trial and research team from Padjadjaran University, said in a statement that the infected volunteer has been put in isolation under strict supervision.

"After nine days, the volunteer’s condition seems to be good," said Rusmil, without specifying the volunteer’s gender.

He said the volunteer, after receiving the first injection for the trial, traveled out of town.

“The volunteer was declared healthy upon returning from the trip and then received the second injection,” said Rusmil.

However, he added, due to their travel history, the volunteer was required to take COVID-19 test by the local health authority and tested positive for the virus.

Rusmil said he was unable to confirm whether the volunteer was injected with a potential vaccine or a placebo.

“As we conduct the trials under blind observer principle, we cannot identify who gets the vaccine and who gets the placebo,” he added.

Volunteers who were injected with placebo would be compared to those who were injected with the potential vaccine to determine its capability to build immunity.

Rusmil went on to say that the volunteers’ immunity against the virus would be formed after the second injection.

"Clinical trial volunteers will still have their health monitored for six months after the last injection," he said.

The team is conducting Phase 3 of the clinical trials, which started in early August to last six months.

At least 450 volunteers have been injected with a potential vaccine or placebo.

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-13 22:30 | Report Abuse

Point to ponder...

Perhaps having a Bonus issues may not be a good things after all. I'm glad that Hartalega and Kossan did not do a Bonus Issues.

The revenue is still the same when they do the MQ Research House do their two contradict TP over a period of two months. The only differences is the Bonus Issues by Top Gloves and Supermax that create an opportunities for MQ, JF Apex and AmInvest to downgrade their TP.

Perhaps, if there is no Bonus Issues by these two, Gloves counters could have rocket to the next level. There is always a risk when you change the specification of an F1 cars when it's already running on Top Speed.

Think about it!

Meow

Posted by Pgraduate123 > 2020-09-13 22:37 | Report Abuse

Kossan Did announced bonus 3 weeks ago.
Only harta not announced so far.
Meow

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-13 22:53 | Report Abuse

Thank you Pg!

So next Kossan could be the next counter they will target..

Just beware...

Meow

patrico8

334 posts

Posted by patrico8 > 2020-09-13 22:57 | Report Abuse

Hi Mabel, you invest in so many counters. Mind telling whats your capital? RM 10.00 million?

humongainz

882 posts

Posted by humongainz > 2020-09-13 23:09 | Report Abuse

If I could get a dollar everytime she meows haha >o<

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-13 23:11 | Report Abuse

That will be my little girly secrets...

Meow Meow Meow Meow

humongainz

882 posts

Posted by humongainz > 2020-09-13 23:18 | Report Abuse

How many cats u have Mabel

Meow

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-13 23:21 | Report Abuse

Four humongainz !

Meow Meow Meow Meow

patrico8

334 posts

Posted by patrico8 > 2020-09-13 23:25 | Report Abuse

Meow X 4 = 40M

Fat cat

humongainz

882 posts

Posted by humongainz > 2020-09-13 23:36 | Report Abuse

hmm like that ah. become billionaire dy if marry her lo.

covid2019

204 posts

Posted by covid2019 > 2020-09-14 02:09 | Report Abuse

Mabel
9261 posts
Posted by Mabel > Sep 13, 2020 10:53 PM | Report Abuse

Thank you Pg!

So next Kossan could be the next counter they will target..

Just beware...

Meow

As an investor for the last 10 years, malaysian stock market it driven by alot of syndicates......when kossan reported their QR.....it was the starting of covid-19....just watch when they release their QR in oct ended sep 2020...you will be dumbfounded...and come on...the share prices increase massively after the QR...see the history chart on goole and check the QR report......i dont think you WOULD BE as that stupid as you THAT claiming to be the INVESTMENT GURU!

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-14 06:13 | Report Abuse

Of course not...

We just saw what happens last two weeks how many many Investors cried when gloves shares plunged.

It's all about taking lesson learnt..

Meow

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-14 06:19 | Report Abuse

Just for the record, I have never claimed to be an investment Guru..

I was only responding to a question asked by one of our brothers here..

The only way to fight these syndicates is to work in Team. With the absence of Foreign Investors, We retailers are as equal to the Institutional investors. We have the power.. Only when we work in Teams..

Meow

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-14 06:26 | Report Abuse

Remember, after Top Glove and Supermax conducted the share split, momentum shifted to pharmaceutical stocks driven by vaccine optimism as well as equity repositioning mainly by retail investors.

This caused the related stocks to experience a sharp decline since last week on weak buying sentiment, leading these companies to conduct share buyback to boost investors’ confidence as well as increase their equity holding.

This week we are looking at staging strong rebound after nine days of intense sell off

Let's hope Gloves regains its lost position after what happened over the last two weeks.

Meow

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-14 06:31 | Report Abuse

As you said, our focus should be towards Param and his team from Mcdonald..

Their mischief has caused many sorrow amongst fellow Gloves Investors.

Meow

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-14 06:58 | Report Abuse

Remember Honda - The Power of Dreams.

This morning Honda secured P3 just behind the two Great Mercedes Benz in Tuscan F1 Grand Prix. Mercedes Benz continue its dominance with P1 and P2 finishing in this morning F1 Races. Very close behind is Honda, the Power of Dream in a race which is filled with Dramatic Confusion Multi-Car Crash At Mugello, Tuscan the home ground of Ferrari. Honda could have finished P3 and P4 if Max Verstappen was not involved in the crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Yq1AlIwsc

Never underestimate the Power of Asian Dream

Compliment from Mabel Automobile and Mabel Energy

Meow

yamanai

32 posts

Posted by yamanai > 2020-09-14 07:29 | Report Abuse

Hundreds of thousands have been given Chinese COVID-19 vaccines without a single infection

Post a Comment
Market Buzz