HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (0.74%)

Day's Change

2.69 - 2.77

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,395 comment(s). Last comment by Chipee 1 day ago

al8800

407 posts

Posted by al8800 > 2020-09-10 11:59 | Report Abuse

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/coronavirus-fall-projections-sec...

Experts project autumn surge in coronavirus cases, with a peak after Election Day

September 5, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. GMT+7

Infectious-disease experts are warning of a potential cold-weather surge of coronavirus cases — a long-feared “second wave” of infections and deaths, possibly at a catastrophic scale. It could begin well before Election Day, Nov. 3, although researchers assume the crest would come weeks later, closer to when fall gives way to winter.

An autumn surge in covid-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, would not be an October surprise: It has been hypothesized since early in the pandemic because of the patterns of other respiratory viruses.

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-09-10 12:01 | Report Abuse

@dalpinia GOOD HEART REMINDER YESTERDAY:

Many smart investors already earned enough from March (RM1.3-1.7 to RM 20 before ex, supermx case). What do you think they still stick forever with gloves?????? Think it over again seriously!!!
10/09/2020 10:40 AM

Thank you D!.

Well I'm definitely one of them. Not saying others are not smart as it depends on everyone individual motives. I entered Gloves as early this year when Teresa Kok pledged that we are donating 18 million gloves to China to help them fight the Coronavirus pandemic. Harta was my first love followed by the other Big 3.

During these time, I have traded Harta 5 times to capitalise on the capital appreciation. However, I usually don't sell all. This week I top up my holding as the prize is too attractive. My motivation in Gloves is still intact. It's part of my way giving back after gaining so much.

When the prices keep on going up, there will be some profit-taking, so (a pullback of) anything between 15% and 20% is healthy. As we always look beyond the short term, I am pretty okay with glove counters' fundamentals as they are expected to continue to deliver good earnings in coming quarters. Hence, fundamentally speaking, I will still hold glove stocks. The bonus issues implemented by some glove makers have also boosted the trading liquidity of their shares.

Lastly, the expiry of the loan moratorium at the end of September might have also contributed to the selldown as retail investors sought to take profit to repay their bank borrowings. Hence that's why whenever possible use cash and not margin call and whenever possible avoid those call warrants.

Mummy and Daddy always told me to stick to mother shares. Many lose money playing to the tune of IB endless release of call warrants.

Yes, I plan to stay invested.

Meow

al8800

407 posts

Posted by al8800 > 2020-09-10 12:06 | Report Abuse

Bank Negara meeting today (afternoon).

Likely reduce interest rate & boost more liquidity for people to borrow more..........

cbkia4896

924 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 2020-09-10 12:22 | Report Abuse

hopefully ppl borrow more, ALL IN HARTA

yiqqre

906 posts

Posted by yiqqre > 2020-09-10 12:24 | Report Abuse

There may be a backlash now but the market closes down again.

al8800

407 posts

Posted by al8800 > 2020-09-10 12:27 | Report Abuse

Generally, institution must show good quarterly report (Jul- Sep) before start pumping again for next quarter Oct - Dec 2020 period.

Get ready for next round of wave riding as most counters are oversold for the past days.

Posted by Babyshark00 > 2020-09-10 12:34 | Report Abuse

who else entered in RM20 haha

Posted by supersinginvestor > 2020-09-10 12:35 | Report Abuse

If the 4 kings touch this price i will buy bak wat i sold....
Topglove RM5
Supermx RM4
Kossan RM6
Harta RM7

I m.not scaring anyone. Just stating my buy bak price IF is comes there..

Posted by youtalktoomuch > 2020-09-10 12:52 | Report Abuse

if today drop below the supporting line, habis. RM 10 is not a dream

bibabiba

60 posts

Posted by bibabiba > 2020-09-10 13:22 | Report Abuse

I hold from 15.92, cut loss is not my option :)

universeck

111 posts

Posted by universeck > 2020-09-10 13:32 | Report Abuse

1) Just sharing my own experience this round and not being boastful or being sour. I made some serious mistake too in the last one month. I made 7 mil from Harta at the peak. All uncles and aunties in the market also talking about investing in gloves to earn a quick buck and I told myself it's time to exit soon but problem is the ride up was too thrilling it lulled me into thinking the record profit announcement will boost price up further. I waited further. Mistake 1, when people are greedy, it's time to sell.

2) I sold Harta a week after it started dropping, telling myself earning RM5.2 mil is better than seeing them evaporating. My timing was quite well but, mistake 2 came below.

3) After the Russian vaccine news correction, I saw opportunity to play short term and piled into Supermax for the OBM story play. In one day, I earned RM600k in contra and it further boosted my confidence. I did not realize this is a falling knife to catch.

4) From RM7 mil gain at the peak, I only took back RM4.2 million after a few missteps. It would be down to RM3 mil had I hold on to ego and not revisit my wrong assumptions that the record breaking profit for a year could be used as a benchmark to calculate forward PE. Fair value for Supermax post pandemic after adjusting for share split and normalizing profit margin plus new capacity will be less than RM2 per share.

5) I have invested in glove sector since 2008 and I know the cyclical nature. This boom is too good not to sell. Will reenter once pricing come down to reasonable level.

Cheers

gemfinder

6,880 posts

Posted by gemfinder > 2020-09-10 13:32 | Report Abuse

Dun forget fda aprive vacine news not yet out. Kikiki

Posted by partimeshark > 2020-09-10 13:40 | Report Abuse

the boss consistently buying.. long term

Posted by financesharinghomie > 2020-09-10 15:11 | Report Abuse

hope tmr no headlines of people committing suicide because of losing all their life savings in gloves stocks

SithLord

77 posts

Posted by SithLord > 2020-09-10 15:57 | Report Abuse

This is the end my fellow friends. All my friends who invested in glove since March took profit and sold everything already. They said it is gonna drop to RM 8 and then it will rebound. They said only fools will hold on to glvoes stocks now

SithLord

77 posts

Posted by SithLord > 2020-09-10 15:59 | Report Abuse

If you still believe in gloves, sell now protect capital and buy when the market rebound. The signs will come and you will know when to buy again. Ciao

warchest

1,785 posts

Posted by warchest > 2020-09-10 17:12 | Report Abuse

At present, medical gloves are in great demand, but going forward where is the growth in both ASP and volume post FY21. Is there another leg of growth for the glove industry without any epidemic diseases or pandemic? Slew of companies announced their plans to set up plants to produce rubber gloves, increase their production capacity and lines and many countries announced to ramp-up their glove manufacturing in the next 2-3 years. China and Thailand plans to increase their production of gloves to 100 billion per annum. Will it gradually turn from shortages to gluts in the industry for the next 2 years?

Vaccine or its trials may be delayed or paused but we know that we are going to have a proven commercially viable vaccine as time goes by.

For now, the downside for glove counters is high but upside is limited. So risk is high for the return.

Posted by smallfellow > 2020-09-10 17:15 | Report Abuse

My mother told me never to try and catch falling knives but I never listen. Now both my hands are cut to shreds. Cry also no tears.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2020-09-10 17:58 | Report Abuse

H&S top very distinct...needs to drop to at least below 10 to reach the downside target.

MasterYoda

975 posts

Posted by MasterYoda > 2020-09-10 17:58 | Report Abuse

Wah today wallop kenyang already ty sellers ke ke ke,tmw plunge again again i wallop ke ke ke,funny lar you all when time to sell you all buy,when time to buy like now you all selling like headless chicken ke ke ke

cbkia4896

924 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 2020-09-10 17:59 | Report Abuse

Everyday boss sapu while less and less of us are holding. LET IT GOOOOOO. LET IT GOOOOOOOO

drago_7

366 posts

Posted by drago_7 > 2020-09-10 18:31 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow massive selling... US market going to crash

Posted by supersinginvestor > 2020-09-10 19:07 | Report Abuse

So.much.buying by big boss still cant help share price.. then no hope aldy..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-09-10 19:22 | Report Abuse

General Raider already warn u all to becareful much earlier as early as 1st sept mah..!

Posted by stockraider > Sep 1, 2020 8:12 AM | Report Abuse X

U all need to understand why gloves are commodities just like rubber, palm oil and say timber loh...!!

If shortage or when demand exceed supply the price the price will shoot up just like in the case of commodity loh..!!

If u plant palm oil....u need minimum 5 years to harvest.

Rubber u need 7 years to harvest

Timber u need 10 years to harvest mah...!!

Do u know how long to put up a gloves factory leh ??
Ans; 6 mths to 1 year loh...!!

Thus u will be in grave danger, if u do not take action now...to reduce the coming glut risk on gloves loh...!

Every countries & every gloves companies in the world are upping their capacity mah....!!

Alot of harm will be arriving soon mah...!!

Gloves is commodities mah....very easy upping capacity loh..!!

NO HARM TO TAKE PROFIT SOME GLOVES, BUY SOME SOLUTION LOH...!!

JUST IN CASE GLOVES OVER CAPACITY COMING FAST PRICE COLLAPSE LOH...!!

Posted by unknowen123 > 2020-09-10 19:28 | Report Abuse

created a new account since my prev account got blocked for spilling the truth on this counter. Realised i3 has the power to delete users and their comments. But they leave the feel good comments but block those spilling the truth? This counter is a 50ha! counter through and through. Don't be persuaded by the sweet comments here. Downtrend has been established and big sharks are throwing. Don't be trapped dear Ikan Bilis. Money lost can be made back.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2020-09-10 20:11 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-09-10 20:12 | Report Abuse

No lah General Raider & Sifu calvin had totally opposing views on gloves mah..!!

Posted by Mikecyc > Sep 10, 2020 8:11 PM | Report Abuse

haha conman raider is acting ke .. just see the con show with partner con artist callvvin in Netx and Insas wb with 5000 invested

Posted by warrantsmaster0 > 2020-09-10 22:52 | Report Abuse

PM to join our discussion group :)

universeck

111 posts

Posted by universeck > 2020-09-10 22:59 | Report Abuse

1) Glove is still the best sector to invest in post pandemic.

2) I have sold out early in the correction and with the extra RM4 mil capital I gained, I will be able to buy even more glove shares than I did at the beginning of the year and hold long term for capital appreciation.

3) A lot of inexperienced punters will cling on to the false hope of a miracle rebound. Many of us long term shareholders have average cost less than RM2 and we already made a bundle unloading them during the rally. If you jumped in at RM22 and want to make a quick buck, you must be dreaming. Wake up before you lose more.

4) The only way for you to regain your capital now is perhaps to hold the stock for another 10 more years, if you have holding power. Otherwise, sell before it corrects back to RM2.00. Remember rule number 1 of investment is to never lose your capital. Preserve them now and you can buy back more glove stock when they correct back to where they should be.

6) Macquarie article came after I posted the normalised earning scenarios post pandemic in 2023. At least more people are leaning not to count the chicks before they hatch. One year super profit cannot be used to predict future PE.

7) Fair value post pandemic in 2023 as below:

Hartalega = RM7.50
Supermax = RM2.50 (after adjusting for BI)
Topglove = RM2.13 (after adjusting for BI)

If you are are planning to buy back in 2020, the above price should be further discounted.

Hope all make money and preserve your capital during this downturn. Cheers

covid2019

204 posts

Posted by covid2019 > 2020-09-11 00:22 | Report Abuse

Dear Stockraider & Bast**d Mother Fuc**r Mikecyc,

You are admitted to the university of stupidity Timbaktu campus. Congratulations. Since you don't know how to see the fundamentals,we might downgrade you further to kindergarten level.

Yours Truly,
Dean of University of Timbaktu(stupid)

MasterYoda

975 posts

Posted by MasterYoda > 2020-09-11 00:56 | Report Abuse

Supertip by the wise Masteryoda,buy Dynacia,it will be explosive soon,maybe this can cover your glove stock losses :)

menort

1,006 posts

Posted by menort > 2020-09-11 06:48 | Report Abuse

Macquarie have history of Market Manipulation since 2011.

5354_

4,737 posts

Posted by 5354_ > 2020-09-11 07:20 | Report Abuse

Kuan beli but drop something is wrong.

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-11 08:19 | Report Abuse

Another vaccine in trouble......

winwinvest

369 posts

Posted by winwinvest > 2020-09-11 08:32 | Report Abuse

I told you guys harta is the best among all because the price remain highest while all dropped to below 10 . Harta forever ... hahaha

ChaseBros

577 posts

Posted by ChaseBros > 2020-09-11 08:57 | Report Abuse

This Macquarie has history of market manipulation in the past.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/about_bursa/media_centre/bursa-malaysia-reprimands-and-fines-macquarie-and-two-former-heads-of-dealing

They had recently issued 2 very misleading or contradicting report on TG in a short time.

JC1425

325 posts

Posted by JC1425 > 2020-09-11 09:25 | Report Abuse

This shit still dropping. The rest green

JC1425

325 posts

Posted by JC1425 > 2020-09-11 09:45 | Report Abuse

The increment is same as comfort. Stupid harta x boleh pakai langsung

al8800

407 posts

Posted by al8800 > 2020-09-11 09:48 | Report Abuse

Taipan ASIA August 24, 2011 4:52 PM GMT
Bursa Malaysia rebukes Macquarie for market manipulation
Bursa Malaysia has fined Australian brokerage Macquarie and two of its former heads of dealing for manipulating the price of stocks on the exchange over a period of eight months.
By None
Bursa Malaysia has fined Australian brokerage Macquarie and two of its former heads of dealing for manipulating the price of stocks on the exchange over a period of eight months.

Thomas Chin Yun Phin and Hilton Lee were fined RM25,000 (US$8,396) and RM10,000 (US$3,358) respectively, while Macquarie received a fine of RM50,000 (US$16,792). Chin has also been permanently banned from trading on Bursa Malaysia, while Lee has been banned for a period of 18 months starting 23 November 2010.

The Malaysian exchange found that Chin – who it considered to be the main perpetrator – had an arrangement with Macquarie's facilitation desk to execute trades in a way that would alter the VWAP price of a stock and fulfill clients' guaranteed VWAP trades in order to minimise the broker's losses.

In one instance detailed by Bursa Malaysia, Chin and Lee entered six separate orders comprising 500,000 shares – larger than the corresponding client order – which lowered the market VWAP and led to an adverse execution price for clients.

A statement from Bursa Malaysia said that Macquarie had not undertaken an independent verification of the details provided to the exchange and had relied solely on representations made by Chin and Lee.

It added that the sanctions imposed reflected mitigating factors, such as the reporting of some of the inflated trades to the exchange by Macquarie and the remedial steps it has taken since, which include a thorough review of its dealing activities. Ӭ

Tagged: Trading & Execution

hawley318

55 posts

Posted by hawley318 > 2020-09-11 10:10 | Report Abuse

xox 0165 got chance ! check it out !!

supermxmx

417 posts

Posted by supermxmx > 2020-09-11 10:10 | Report Abuse

CNBC - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/10/scientists-question-russian-vaccine-tr...

Another VACCINE have PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/09/2020 10:04 AM
X
supermxmx After less that 1 mth of Phase 3, 2 out of big 4 most promising vaccines already have PROBLEMS!!!!!!!
11/09/2020 10:04 AM
X
supermxmx Trumps push might kill people!!!!!! Lucky we have high moral scientist around!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/09/2020 10:05 AM

al8800

407 posts

Posted by al8800 > 2020-09-11 10:15 | Report Abuse

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/10/coronavirus-live-updates.html?__source...

LIVE UPDATES

UPDATED THU, SEP 10 20207:24 PM EDT
Coronavirus live updates: FDA chief won’t overrule scientists on vaccine; AstraZeneca delay ‘wake-up call’

A group of 78 doctors and researchers from Stanford Medicine penned a letter to call out their former colleague and Trump’s new pandemic advisor Dr. Scott Atlas.

The letter, which was shared late on Wednesday, notes that in recent comments to the media Atlas has shared “falsehoods and misrepresentation of science.” Atlas, who doesn’t have any background in infectious diseases, has appeared on Fox News to push for reopening schools and questioned the efficacy of masks.

al8800

407 posts

Posted by al8800 > 2020-09-11 10:16 | Report Abuse

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/10/scientists-question-russian-vaccine-tr...

HEALTH AND SCIENCE
Scientists question ‘strange’ data in Russian coronavirus vaccine trial after ‘unlikely’ patterns

PUBLISHED THU, SEP 10 20206:16 AM EDTUPDATED THU, SEP 10 20206:37 AM EDT

“There are several data patterns which appear repeatedly for the reported experiments,” the open letter said. “On the ground of simple probabilistic evaluations the fact of observing so many data points preserved among different experiments is highly unlikely.”

The scientists were also concerned at the lack of original numerical data presented in The Lancet, saying that “no conclusions can be definitively drawn on the reliability of the data presented, especially regarding the apparent duplications detected.”

cutie

1,690 posts

Posted by cutie > 2020-09-11 10:17 | Report Abuse

Harta is a laggard...what happened? drop so much and dont go up where others are flying

JC1425

325 posts

Posted by JC1425 > 2020-09-11 10:27 | Report Abuse

I think this company is useless. No wonder there is no bonus shares, dividend and stuff cause there already knew that the company is heading towards graveyard

goreng_kaki

1,909 posts

Posted by goreng_kaki > 2020-09-11 10:29 | Report Abuse

laggard again really disappointed trust you

Post a Comment
Market Buzz