HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (0.74%)

Day's Change

2.69 - 2.77

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,395 comment(s). Last comment by Chipee 1 day ago

Posted by Winningpost > 2020-10-19 22:45 | Report Abuse

..in order to facilitate his buying and selling to maximize his profits

Mabel

23,567 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-19 22:52 | Report Abuse

I will stick to the Fantastic Four irrespective if he's buying Mah Sing or not..

Posted by Winningpost > 2020-10-19 23:31 | Report Abuse

Me too ..Keeping top 4 sponsored by respective CWs

Morpheus61

2,144 posts

Posted by Morpheus61 > 2020-10-19 23:34 | Report Abuse

Winningpost, what does 'sponsored by respective CWs' mean ?

OngKawKaw

3,283 posts

Posted by OngKawKaw > 2020-10-20 00:47 | Report Abuse

DONT BE KONGKAM WINNINGPOST. FIKIR MASING MASING. 2021 BARU START GLOVE SEKARANG SHARE FLY? PURE GORENG NAK TAKE GLOVE RIDE LAH.

Posted by FortuneBlooming > 2020-10-20 02:08 | Report Abuse

Fresh interest in glove stocks lifts KLCI

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/klci-closes-1427-points-151811

PZOGRO

1,052 posts

Posted by PZOGRO > 2020-10-20 09:45 | Report Abuse

HARTA HARTA HARTA GO GO GO!! PERFECT 28 IN MAKING!!

benlibo

2 posts

Posted by benlibo > 2020-10-20 09:51 | Report Abuse

I reckon the only thing that would slightly the industry is a windfall tax. A correction is an opportunity.

Posted by joesephlim > 2020-10-20 10:50 | Report Abuse

Harta targeting my target selling zone above 20.50 ringgit (correction of earlier post 10.50) for profit taking.

whenarmada

144 posts

Posted by whenarmada > 2020-10-20 16:05 | Report Abuse

hi everyone. let me tell you my experience. I bought it at rm18.50. dropped all the way to RM12.00
I thought i would trap forever, it managed to go up to RM19.00 today. so i closed all my position, never look back. I had lost a bangalow, now got it back with small profit. thank you Mr. Kuan, i will look back at you. thank you

MasterYoda

975 posts

Posted by MasterYoda > 2020-10-20 16:05 | Report Abuse

Masteryoda want to make everyone rich after CMCO.Pls buy ASB (1481) now when its low at 0.165.I just bought 1000 lots.Before all this Anwar nonsense,ASB was already a 0.14 stock and it is way way way undervalued bc if you look at ASB financial it is fundamentally very strong with very low debts.Now with it being linked with Anwar and this blardy Anwar wont stop trying to be PM until he die i really think the downside to investor is very low but the upside can be explosive.The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the light, the future is.” – Yoda

whenarmada

144 posts

Posted by whenarmada > 2020-10-20 16:06 | Report Abuse

sorry, i will never look back at you. Mr. Kuan, you have a nice day

whenarmada

144 posts

Posted by whenarmada > 2020-10-20 16:14 | Report Abuse

i think harta will go up seriously, but after the roller coaster experience, i call it a day

PZOGRO

1,052 posts

Posted by PZOGRO > 2020-10-20 16:23 | Report Abuse

ONLY HARTA IN GREEN! BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO HARTA!!!

wangwang

115 posts

Posted by wangwang > 2020-10-20 16:40 | Report Abuse

come on harta....go rm20

roger1138

156 posts

Posted by roger1138 > 2020-10-20 17:00 | Report Abuse

Still many waiting to sell. Good luck.

drago_7

366 posts

Posted by drago_7 > 2020-10-20 17:46 | Report Abuse

Top Glove .. Comfort ... Careplus all lau sai

KYY_Fan

32 posts

Posted by KYY_Fan > 2020-10-20 21:25 | Report Abuse

When are are busy talking about upsides - please dont forget that there is a write up questioning if the prices of glove counters are sustainable.

It is important to know that some press reportings are arranged by the smart money to influence prices. Good press is bad for price upside of Glove counters and bad press is good for Glove counters. Just watch the prices over the next 3 months.

Dr Fauchi remarked that the first vaccines may be available in April 2020, until then prices can sustain. I hv a friend trading Gloves for the last 25 years (as an exporter) he says the Average Selling Price is going up by the week and buyers are depositing cash into their accounts for a three to six months forward purchase.

It is increasingly difficult for players like him to get supplies direct from the Companies but have to pay middle men to obtain their gloves.

It shows of two things lack of transparency in glove selling policy and companies have greater pricing power which points to further increases in the ASP. Keep buying, take profit and be net buyers. Good luck.

Mabel

23,567 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-20 21:32 | Report Abuse

@whenarmada hi everyone. let me tell you my experience. I bought it at rm18.50. dropped all the way to RM12.00
I thought i would trap forever, it managed to go up to RM19.00 today. so i closed all my position, never look back. I had lost a bangalow, now got it back with small profit. thank you Mr. Kuan, i will look back at you. thank you
20/10/2020 4:05 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience whenarmada!

I feel for you. Those period were really a testing time for all Gloves Investors due to the big sell off in September when the Stupids IB starts to downgrade gloves.

Likewise, all of us are thankful to God and Mr Kuan. He stood by and believe in his company. As a result, he gain back the confidence from his Investors.

Well done and Congrats for recovering your losses.

Harta has been my 1st love and he still is :)

Meow

newbie8080

2,749 posts

Posted by newbie8080 > 2020-10-20 22:56 | Report Abuse

Coronavirus likely to become as ‘endemic’ as flu-Vaccine might not be able to stop it

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/20200913StoryRM200Bil/2020-10-20-story-h1534737949-Coronavirus_likely_to_become_as_endemic_as_flu_Vaccine_might_not_be_abl.jsp

MasterYoda

975 posts

Posted by MasterYoda > 2020-10-21 02:18 | Report Abuse

Coronavirus updates: 10 countries hit record highs for avg. daily new cases; AMC says bankruptcy possible https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/20/coronavirus-live-updates.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

cax1814

104 posts

Posted by cax1814 > 2020-10-21 09:37 | Report Abuse

Today closed at 19.20 !

drago_7

366 posts

Posted by drago_7 > 2020-10-21 09:56 | Report Abuse

Kossan expected to rise based on IB's article in the Star today

Posted by IkanBilis99 > 2020-10-21 10:03 | Report Abuse

US election coming soon 。 and now showing Downtrend 。 all ikan bilis fear and start to sell now !
RUN as fast as u can !!!!!

roger1138

156 posts

Posted by roger1138 > 2020-10-21 11:44 | Report Abuse

Selldown to around 16.

Posted by smallfellow > 2020-10-21 11:53 | Report Abuse

Looks like someone has set a road block at 19.00. I think for the next few days it will hover around this mark. The other news is every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to setup a glove making factory. First is Mah Sing and now Luster (5068). Thiew Na Singh so easy I also want to set one up!!!! This is a repeat of the Aids/HIV pandemic 30 years ago.....glove factories springing up all over the place. Harta was one of the very few that survived.

drago_7

366 posts

Posted by drago_7 > 2020-10-21 12:04 | Report Abuse

Anyone knows what happened for the sudden drop..?

PZOGRO

1,052 posts

Posted by PZOGRO > 2020-10-21 12:07 | Report Abuse

GLOVES MELTDOWN !!

goreng_kaki

1,909 posts

Posted by goreng_kaki > 2020-10-21 15:57 | Report Abuse

really shame on holding harta, always up less but drop more

whenarmada

144 posts

Posted by whenarmada > 2020-10-21 16:40 | Report Abuse

i consider myself very lucky to dispose yesterday. I had enough with this counter. I will start shopping other counters, most likely Topglove, but has to wait for a better pricing. but no more harta in my portfolio. I am here to make money, no matter how good the company is, but over manipulation, no point

whenarmada

144 posts

Posted by whenarmada > 2020-10-21 16:41 | Report Abuse

i had a nightmare with this counter, lucky escape for me, good bye Mr. Kuan

Posted by CCMENG152351 > 2020-10-21 16:47 | Report Abuse

Don't worry , Harta was always the best.

wkc5657

286 posts

Posted by wkc5657 > 2020-10-21 17:02 | Report Abuse

@whenarmada

I guess you switch to timecom, very slow movements and not theme related for this period of time, less fluctuations....you can sleep well with this counter as the earnings are like clockwork. I would say beneficial because more networking requirement for work from home/MCO limitations.

If you fancy quick swing trade, you need more experience, a strong gut feeling/intuition for news flows and quick fingers plus very strong stop loss targets.

Keep your emotions in control and just learn from your mistakes.

You better don't touch gloves stocks anymore, i don't think the glove theme euphoria 2-3 months ago will be happening again although i myself think that it will make new highs within 6 months timeframe. Just that there will be lots of gyrations.

farid

84 posts

Posted by farid > 2020-10-21 17:11 | Report Abuse

Investors are taking profit on the vaccine news. But this is a short-term movement,” Areca Capital Sdn Bhd chief executive officer (CEO) Danny Wong Teck Meng said .

Posted by stocktrade101 > 2020-10-21 17:55 | Report Abuse

what's the latest vaccine news that caused all gloves to drop?

Mabel

23,567 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-10-21 18:12 | Report Abuse

Price Fluctuation is part of the Playing Fields...

It's all in the family..

Top Glove is like the eldest son in the family, leader of the pack, responsible, and always brilliant..a good problem solver.

Hartalega, is like a young mother. Quiet, full of skills and talent, in fact, very unique and continue to perform when it matters. She inspires her 3 brothers

Kossan is like the confused child in the family, doesn't know what he wants in his life, need to coach, he needs a real good god father to guide him slowly.

Supermax, is the youngest, naughty, restless, annoying and irritating, but when he shows his brilliance and on fires, even his two elder big brother get scared..

Mabel loves them all

Today, Investors are taking profit on the vaccine news. But I believe is a short-term movement since the big four rubber glove counters, collectively, have gained some RM147.42 billion worth of market cap. This is equivalent to 36% of the total market cap increase from all the stocks listed on Bursa Malaysia.

Mabel Gloves Supermax and Kossan are expected to replace Genting Malaysia Bhd (GENM) and Genting Bhd (GENT). Both will join her brother Top Glove and Hartalega in KLCI

Mabel has done research and found that Technology & Healthcare Sectors are currently very strong.

If you don't sell you don't lose anything ...

Stay invested..

Meow..

whenarmada

144 posts

Posted by whenarmada > 2020-10-21 20:16 | Report Abuse

i agree with you all. I m just telling my experience, for a superb counter like Harta to endure such a drastic drop of 50%., in such a short period of time. and become a laggard compare to Topglove and supermax. It wasnt a good feeling at all.

I have been trading for more than 3 decades. I made money and without being trapped. I was thinking I would be trapped for the first time. I was damn lucky to get back my money with a small profit.

I will be more careful next time. Glove counters are sensitive to vaccine news, and we know that vaccine news will never stop coming and haunting in. And more importantly, no matter how good the company result is, once the vaccine is available, I dont think glove counters will shine anymore, I wont buy Harta anymore, will consider Topglove if the drop is substantial.

I apologize to those investors that are still holding Harta. if my comment doesnt make sense to you. but big thank to Mr. Kuan for me to escape this ordeal.

Posted by joesephlim > 2020-10-21 20:35 | Report Abuse

Just because of old vaccine news surfacing again does not mean the primary trend of glove counters has been violated. It is only a pullback in a short term overbought technical mkt that fearful mkt particpants have found every reason to take profits which have been well absorbed by institutions dip buying strategy on humongous earnings visibility for the next few quarters.
Let the contra players and weak retail players get out of their long positions for strong hands smart investors to buy and collect cheaply into todays' profit taking round.
Investors staying the bull course not letting short term gyrations cloud their medium to long views on glove counters demamd fundamentals resulting in strong earnings every quarters financial release will get to enjoy decent dividend payouts and price appreciation in due course.
My selling zone for TG at 10.50 ringgit still remains unchanged before end November for profit taking. Yet better still, my medium to long term target at 16 ringgit still remains unchanged!!!

lancefire

443 posts

Posted by lancefire > 2020-10-21 20:51 | Report Abuse

Looking at the drop today, the first hour of trade tomorrow will decide the tone for the rest of the day. I think selling would most likely continue as no reversal pattern yet

roger1138

156 posts

Posted by roger1138 > 2020-10-21 21:02 | Report Abuse

Nothing to do with Mr. Kuan.
It's your own investing strategy. Do not know when to take profits or cut loss. Set your own target and do not listen to bank researchers. You will be caught bcos of them giving high TP.

Posted by Kendo Ken Hz > 2020-10-21 21:15 | Report Abuse

Drop more? Pick up cheap bargain

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-10-21 22:31 |

Post removed.Why?

LiimInvest

2,267 posts

Posted by LiimInvest > 2020-10-21 22:37 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 21): My EG Services Bhd (MyEG) said its COVID-19 platform can be used to organise subsidised COVID-19 screenings for workers in areas currently under the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO).

In a statement, the group said that employers can verify the eligibility of their workforce for Social Security Organisation (Socso) coverage, after which they can arrange for their eligible employees to be tested without any upfront payment.

The e-government service provider said it will directly liaise with Socso on the subsidies for the screening costs.

On-site testing at business premises by trained medical staff is also available, the group said.

Once the screening has been completed, employees will be issued with a digital certificate by MyEG in the form of a dynamic QR colour code on a mobile app, which would indicate the test results for verification purposes.

“As part of a collaboration between the Department of Labour of Peninsular Malaysia and MyEG that commenced in August, the QR-based digital certificate is recognised by the department as proof of testing.

“Under the collaboration, MyEG will also share with the department other relevant real-time data from the one-stop portal to assist the Department in its monitoring and enforcement of employers' compliance with the government’s directives,” added MyEG.

On Monday, Senior Minister (Security Cluster) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced that the National Security Council has instructed managerial and supervisory-level employees in areas placed under the CMO to work from home staring tomorrow until the CMCO expires.

Following the announcement, the Human Resource Ministry said Socso contributors in CMO areas can go for free COVID-19 screening.

"Shares in MyEG finished 0.71% or a sen higher at RM1.42, valuing the group at RM5.1 billion. The counter saw 20.37 million shares traded.

universeck

111 posts

Posted by universeck > 2020-10-21 22:48 | Report Abuse

1) Already mentioned earlier to wait till end Oct or early Nov before reenter. Let those warrants expire first. Why want to knock you head knowing IBs will press down the price?

2) The sell down in glove counters had nothing to do with vaccine availability affecting glove demand. Look at no glove Mah Sing price holding firm despite run up in the past few days. It would have crashed too if demand for glove really decimated. Reason Mah Sing did not drop is because there are no warrants expiring on the counter and no IB manipulating the price.

3) Take this opportunity to collect if price drop more tomorrow. First gen vaccine efficacy is only 50% ie 50% of the population will still get infected if exposed. Hospitals will still implement the same strict SOP and glove usage will still remain elevated till at least 2022.

4) Contra kaki stay away from gloves if you cannot invest long term. This is a long term business. Those who bough just hold on long term. The peak for glove price has yet to come.

5) Avoid CWs when you see the mother share rising steeply and the CWs in the money. You may think you spotted a good deal and other investors are dumb to buy mother share instead of warrant. Just wait till IB press down the price and you lose all money in the CW. You will know who is dumb in the end.

6) Stay away from the wannabe new glove comers. By the time they completed the factory, pandemic might be under control by 2022 and price normalising. The big 4 with low cost advantage can survive and press down the price to push the new entrants out of business. This is not the first time glove industry going through boom and bust. Only the fittest will survive and the new ones are unlikely to be around for long. Just look at the new face mask manufacturers closing down one after another. Only the old boys still remain strong. Same will happen to gloves here.

7) Harta has the lowest cost among the big 4 before the pandemic. Topglove is chasing up with automation and cost reduction but due to difference in ASP, it's hard to tell if Topglove will eventually be on par with Harta in term of cost per unit glove. Supermax will be the highest margin due to OBM but doubt it's doing enough to cut down cost.

8) Look beyond 2022 when pandemic is brough under control and price normalising. It will not come back down to pre crisis level as era of cheap labour is over and glove companies will pay more to foreign workers to avoid being accused of forced labour

9) Sri Trang is playing dirty tricks to hit Malaysian glove manufacturers. The current issue with US CBP was due to their instigation. Magma should hit them back. Sri Trang factories are likely staffed by illegals from Laos and Myanmar living in worse conditions.

Hope all make more money. Cheers!

CoolBull

3,675 posts

Posted by CoolBull > 2020-10-22 00:46 | Report Abuse

Posted by wongkl0307 > Oct 21, 2020 11:59 PM | Report Abuse

8:48 p.m. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says on Facebook that his government will not buy China's Sinovac vaccine, after the health minister said on Tuesday it would be included in the nation's immunization program.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/Coronavirus-Free-to-read/Coronavirus-latest-Czech-Republic-orders-lockdown

Post a Comment
Market Buzz