TENAGA NASIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): TENAGA (5347)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.06 (0.51%)

Day's Change

11.82 - 11.94

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

13,215 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 2 days ago

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 11:56 | Report Abuse

Pon dan investor already kena tiau , talking all kind of nonsense in the forum. Having no added value, now he is crying for not being appreciated.

KimSua

418 posts

Posted by KimSua > 2022-08-08 11:57 | Report Abuse

Deekay and TTV. based on STenaga https://www.st.gov.my/en/web/general/details/364 we can calculate the daily fuel cost and comfirms it with Q1 data.Q1 average fuel cost averages at 7.5 billion, Q2 will be around 8.5-9 Billion. With RP3 ICPT Revenue expected to be around 17 Bil (conservative) . Q1 other operating expenses is around 7 bil. Total Q1 expenses is at 14.5 Bil (7.5 b is fuel). Q2 projected operating expenses is 9 bil (fuel)+ 7.5 billion =16.5 billion. Really a very thin margin unless revenue goes beyond 17 billion. Very rough estimates but the analyst are not expecting much as reflect in the share price. If revenue goes below 17 billion we might see just a small profit. Very rough estimates.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 12:00 | Report Abuse

Ahyo now whatever I am saying start to make sense.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 12:03 | Report Abuse

I already do the calculation back then, now only starting to wake up is it.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 12:08 | Report Abuse

Under No Stand the Pon Dan at it again. Knows nothing but keeps annoying people in this forum. His command of English is worse than a Primary three in Singapore. If I were him, I would take up a crash course in English.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 12:12 | Report Abuse

Don't trust someone who doesn't even know how ICPT works, knows nothing but pretends he knows a lot. He would go into hiding immediately after Tenaga releases its latest quarterly results later this month. Just mark my words.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 12:19 | Report Abuse

RM4.50=RM7.89 makes a lot of sense. Claimed he would only buy penny stocks of less than 10 sen but later claimed he had bought Tenaga at RM8.00 but hoped it would drop to RM4.50. Wow! buy high sell low also makes a lot of sense. Only a fool would do this.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 12:24 | Report Abuse

Ahya pon dan investor, English is not making me the bucks, so I reserve on learning more sufficient for what i have for now.

You keep talking about the language but not able to loss rm 5k means your prioritising wrongly your skill set.

All the while I already tell you IB TP is to trap you, however you are saying IB are paid high so we need to follow. End up you are losing 15%..
Haha joker will bilis gono cry very soon..

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 12:27 | Report Abuse

Under No Stand the Pon Dan lost RM280,000 but claimed to make RM280,000.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 12:33 | Report Abuse

Keep trumpeting how good you are and how much you know, just read your comments and people would start to giggle.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 12:41 | Report Abuse

Your skills set only applicable during the nite. Just work harder, by time you will see rm5k lost @15%### means nothing.
Trust me , with the surplus money that you will be having, you will also start follow me on calling rm4.50 is coming..

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 13:08 | Report Abuse

I think this pon dan investor works as English teacher during the day. He keep idolising the language, if as it so important.

KimSua

418 posts

Posted by KimSua > 2022-08-08 13:35 | Report Abuse

Based on the surahanjaya , Mwatt usage from 324.9 K MWH in Jan vs June 382.5k MWH, basic usage increase to 18% in 6 months . The cost is not linear due to its tariff tiering. But on average we should see a 9-10 % increase in revenue. I think 17 -17.5 billion would be the best bet based on this data. Superficial but profil can be 500- 1bil but not in the red. Important to look at the receivables recovery , how much from the 14 Bil? This will path way on the Dividend announcement. The market can be unpredictable.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 14:11 | Report Abuse

Revenue rm17billion, wow when turning to lost suddenly revenue hit all time high.
What you guys have been smoking..

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-08-08 14:31 | Report Abuse

KimSua, thanks for your contributions.
As you said, the Receivables will be the go to number once we see the revenue.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 14:44 | Report Abuse

Understand nothing the Pon Dan, Tenaga would drop to RM4.50 only in a very severe recession. You would lose most of your clients. You know what I mean?

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 15:26 | Report Abuse

No one would trust a person who doesn't understand how ICPT works, who doesn't believe the the government would compensate Tenaga should tariffs are not allowed to be raised, who claimed that he only played penny stocks lower than 10sen but admitted to buying Tenaga at RM8.00, can't understand S&P's article written in simple English.......

Deekay

163 posts

Posted by Deekay > 2022-08-08 15:31 | Report Abuse

Thanks, Kimsua. Very thorough analysis you have there. For certain, there will be an increase in revenue. Receivables will still be an issue.

KimSua

418 posts

Posted by KimSua > 2022-08-08 16:13 | Report Abuse

Very complex data as TNB has excess load capacity of ~20-30% percent, they can reduce the excess capacity to less then 20% but risk of a cascading shutdown during peak usage. This is one way for them to cut some fuel cost. If someone has the time can also do the calculations base on the cost per kWh in the data from jan -June . Average it out . We can randomly see it only increase ~3 cents per kWH from Jan o June (24 cents to 27 cent per Kwh ). We also know ICPT +3.7 cents Kwh for non domestic and +2 cents for domestic will be recovered. TNB should not be in the red. Somebody can help check this too.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 18:06 | Report Abuse

Pon dan investor recently kena tiau by the senior investors saying he got no added value. He seems got dejected and then he come out trying to justify having good English is important to make good return in share market.
He is trying to confuse the audience that rm5k lost @15% ### is actually making money.
Seriously I don't know what he has been smoking.
Must have gone kuku having to work late night.
Then the senior suddenly come out with theory revenue is at all time high rm17.5billion. Don't know where they got their figure from .. what you smoking.. heheehe

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 18:26 | Report Abuse

Many people on this forum are able to engage in intellectual discourse except this simpleton Understand Nothing the Pon Dan. He keeps saying that Tenaga would drop to RM4.50 but couldn't explain how he arrived at RM4.50. Maybe he meant RM7.89.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-08 18:35 | Report Abuse

Understand nothing is smoking a packet of cigarette costing RM4.50 imported from Indonesia. This low quality cigarette is damaging his brain, causing him to post nonsensical comments on this forum.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-08 23:09 | Report Abuse

Ahyo pon dan investor , what you smoking. Everytime I call you pon dan , sure you response . This akua very happy people entertain him. Hmm wondering why your senior so scad it may fall to losses. You never advise them ICPT will cover everything meh.

Whoisthis

437 posts

Posted by Whoisthis > 2022-08-09 08:56 | Report Abuse

Bro..sometimes I also donno what “chon” u talking about? …I don’t mind if u can try other languages..what abt Tamil…..but u have to make sure tht the “soooohigh” can read ya…don’t worry abt us becos we don’t care…

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 09:40 | Report Abuse

Kelenghua emsik kong. Akua man man chou ye kung thou mo si kan gong yeso.
Ngo Tai kam chi tenaga mo tak kao Cho.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 09:45 | Report Abuse

Tenaka Ella nerattilum kuraivu, mocamanavarrukku tayarakunkal.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 09:59 | Report Abuse

Cakap bahasa boleh.. Takut si pon dan itu tidak paham pulak. Bilangnya dia pandai cakap orang putih saja..

ccpool

319 posts

Posted by ccpool > 2022-08-09 10:00 | Report Abuse

1 month ago

New monthly candle. Shall we get some bounce at 7.82 before another dump?

-----------------------------

Slight Frontrun. Key Support 7.945 , resistance 9.15. Form a range here and see where it breaks.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-09 10:02 | Report Abuse

Wow! Tin Koh Song the ignorant Pon Dan making a lot of noise again. Some one must have kicked him real hard. Cool down Tin Koh Song.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 10:09 | Report Abuse

Just see lah pon dan.By month end once the quarter report already out you will be hiding with your senior for misleading the public.
What you smoking...so high un till thinking tenaga gono make all time high revenue.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-09 10:15 | Report Abuse

Kua Kua Tin Koh Song has been predicting that Maybank would drop to RM5.80 and Tenaga to RM4.50 soon over the past few months. Maybank has gone up by more than RM1, including the 30 sen a share dividend over the past 7 months. When Tenaga closed at RM7.89 two weeks ago, Tin Koh Song was so excited. He thought RM7.89=RM4.50

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-09 10:25 | Report Abuse

Kua Kua Tin Koh Song should have an under developed brain. He doesn't Understand how ICPT works, doesn't Understand S&P's article written in simple English and thought RM7.89 n RM4.50 are the same. Tin Koh Song will surely go into hiding after the release of Tenaga's latest quarterly results.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-09 10:51 | Report Abuse

Due to his underdeveloped brain, Kua Kua Tin Koh Song is unable to look for signals, signals that suggest a company could be performing better. Maybank's share price has gone up by 40sen over the last two to three weeks, Tenaga has gone up by 50 sen. Share prices going up before the release of quarterly results should suggest that a company is doing better this quarter than the previous quarter but Tin Koh Song can't see this.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 13:24 | Report Abuse

Maybank yes, but not tenaga. That's the reason I am sitting at this counter pointing the facts that it will turn red or maybe if lucky may get through with some minimal margin. Pon dan investor together with its senior trying to portray a wrong site of the story by saying this quarter tenaga will record all time high revenue. Seriously what you smoking.. but then sooner they start to realised understand really understand....

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 13:59 | Report Abuse

This is a risky counter to put your money in. Just a simple event where the institutional needs to divert their fund, you will end up seing your capital lost. Entering and exit at the right time is more likely the correct approach to this counter.
Pon dan investor on his view of long term investing is just trying to convince your guys for his escape. The pon dan is misleading with wrong interpretation ICPT will cover everything is just mere lie.. understand

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-09 14:50 | Report Abuse

"Kelenghua emsik kong"
Tin Koh Song alias Tin Pond Dan, can you explain to me what the meaning of "Keleng" is? I can't Understand.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 15:54 | Report Abuse

Ahyo bahasa Thai lu tak boleh faham la, lu bisa faham orang putih saja. Susah mahu ngajar , ICPT pun lu tak faham apa lagi bahasa asing.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-09 16:23 | Report Abuse

Tin Koh Song alias A Kua Tin has suffered permanent brain damage due to his addiction to cheap cigarette costing RM4.50 a packet. Still doesn't Understand how ICPT works, doesn't Understand S&P's article written in simple English and keeps insisting that Tenaga would soon drop to RM4.50. This clown is really entertaining.

Posted by Attaaaaaack > 2022-08-09 21:24 | Report Abuse

Hmm, why is EPF continuously disposing their shares with TNB and acquiring Bursa Shares???????? Wonder what is their long term plan...........................

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 23:40 | Report Abuse

Ahyo, another one blur case. Just trust my analysis, from day 1 I have already explained how this share price will be heading to. All those going against me are just trying to save themselves. The high oil price are here to stay, means electrical generation cost will be expensive and you won't see any good margin from this counter in any near future.No margin means no dividend.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-09 23:52 | Report Abuse

The whole process now will be a zig zag heading downwards until Epf disposed major of their holdings. All this Kim sua , ttv, Pon dan investor knows well where this is heading to, they are just covering up hoping some miracle will happen...
Only one way this can turn otherwise...

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-08-10 08:22 | Report Abuse

@Understand........do not make comments on my behalf. You have absolutely no idea on my thoughts on Tenaga and my short, mid and long term forecasts. Do not state or even imply what you believe to be my thoughts or opinions.

Deekay

163 posts

Posted by Deekay > 2022-08-10 10:09 | Report Abuse

TTV, just ignore the clown. Only he believes in his own make believe thoughts. You can never argue with a clown that keeps twisting and turning his arguments for the sake of just arguing.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-10 10:15 | Report Abuse

Tin Koh Song the Pon Dan has finally admitted his prediction that Maybank would drop to RM5.80 soon is wrong. Soon he would be forced to admit that his prediction for Tenaga is also wrong. He would hide his face, like an ostrich hiding its head, as if nothing has happened.

KimSua

418 posts

Posted by KimSua > 2022-08-10 10:22 | Report Abuse

Flag pole and pennant flag pattern forming, good entry if can break out in a few more candle. But the flag is a bit long as market is still undecided . No one can be 100% sure. have to find your confirmation and decide

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-10 11:30 | Report Abuse

We will see later by month end who is right and who is wrong.
I have been sitting here as I am dead sure what you will be expecting. All this jokers gone into lost position and now trying to justify with all kind of wrong facts and datas. Just look back into the simple calculation I have made earlier. The whale already knows much much earlier and trying to trap the bilis.
See today red again..

TreeTopView

1,352 posts

Posted by TreeTopView > 2022-08-10 12:13 | Report Abuse

Your claim is that Tenaga will report a loss in their quarterly, no dividend in their quarterly and this will send the price down to Rm4.50.

OK, let's see if you are correct.

Understand

1,034 posts

Posted by Understand > 2022-08-10 14:04 | Report Abuse

Since the day I commented the price went down from rm16 till rm7.89. Now I am seeing this is going further down to rm4.50.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2022-08-10 14:39 | Report Abuse

Boastful kid, you started to comment on Tenaga less than two months ago.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz