MALAYSIA PACIFIC CORP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MPCORP (6548)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

4,841 comment(s). Last comment by Newtoshareworld 2024-04-01 16:01

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-23 11:05 | Report Abuse

Gas field in China is another...

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-23 11:07 | Report Abuse

Enough said about Bill The Chameleon and I am using my connections to 'dig' who TPY really is and see what is he 'made of'. LOL

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-23 11:07 | Report Abuse

Hi Fortuneball , in the business world , someone need to be victimize for other success. When UMLand taken private by the tycoon and his business associate , I have a feel that he will be interested with MPCORP land and this will enable him to extend from current Seri Alam landbank. ADSB deal might come at the right time for him and TLO should know..can't drag any longer as if this guy turn aggressive , with his financial and political background , it will be like Germany against Brazil...

Anyway , there are a lot of possibilities , as long as you have a valuable assets with you , there for sure someone wants to have their hand on it..while protecting own interest , the owner need to act fast as well to unlock the value as the longer he drag , the risky will be ..

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-23 11:21 | Report Abuse

Hi Fortuneball , thank you very much. If possible , will need a favor from you to understand who this person is ..Faizatul Ikmi Binti Abd Razak.

She hold 3,927,700 shares in NextNat and 9,497,000 shares in Asdion , where TPY with interest.

I went to Wikipedia and not one of the 5 childrens of ...just curious will this person with strong financial or political background to support TPY or just a normal business partner of TPY

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-07-23 12:40 | Report Abuse

Fortuneball, thanks for the info. Looking at Mpcorp's past announcements , there is so many legal cases. Must be very good in law this Bill n love going to lawyers n court. No time to enhance the value of the co n to run it rightly. At least now there is direction with the proposals. Hope once done, there will b a tussle to control the co. Then the share price skyrockets! Dreaming only.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-23 15:53 | Report Abuse

Hi Seek, you dream will come through ..year 2015 New Year wishes...

osw888

493 posts

Posted by osw888 > 2014-07-23 19:11 | Report Abuse

A leopard does not lose its spots. A crook will always remain a crook until karma takes over.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-23 21:06 | Report Abuse

Hi awangngah , thank you very much for the information.

Today , TPY sold 2MM shares of Protasco. Based on the private placement , Protasco will potential get a new major shareholder through private placement of 50,000,000 shares and if warrant fully converted at RM2 ( 100,000,000 warrants for proceed of RM200,000,000 ) , this person will become the biggest shareholder with slight about 30% in holding.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-23 21:07 | Report Abuse

This round , the leopard might get trap and skin off by the hunters.....

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-23 21:11 | Report Abuse

To be exact , will be ~ 30.98% , slightly above 30%. After private placement , the cash position will be at ~ RM300,000,000 and after warrant conversion will be ~ RM500,000,000. Hopefully enough bullet to gun down the leopard ..

awangngah

67 posts

Posted by awangngah > 2014-07-23 21:29 | Report Abuse

No worries Sam. As for Protasco's PP, you are assuming that the placement will be made to only one party instead of a few?

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-24 00:35 | Report Abuse

Sam, the 5 children all carries at least a Datukship. So definitely not one

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-24 00:35 | Report Abuse

May I know what do you do full time?

stkoay

6,412 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2014-07-24 09:12 | Report Abuse

May be a Professional Promoter.

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-24 13:58 | Report Abuse

Got such post meh in Malaysia?

stkoay

6,412 posts

Posted by stkoay > 2014-07-24 15:01 | Report Abuse

Specially created by Bill or may be TPY.

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-24 15:49 | Report Abuse

I doubt so, both also kedekut ghosts

Posted by Fortuneball > 2014-07-24 16:28 | Report Abuse

Ah, you mean my fellow Singaporean

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:01 | Report Abuse

Hi awangngah , yes , I was assume one party based on the statement that the party subscribe for the PP would like to increase the holding if the company perform well. Therefore , 100,000,000 warrant at RM2 conversion price will be issue to them . The PP price fixed at 1.65. I think this most likely a single party and as not to go for General offer when holding go beyond 33% , therefore , the private placement and warrant after full conversion will equal to 30.98% . If selling to various parties , most likely will be too complicated.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:09 | Report Abuse

Hi Fortuneball , I was wonder and thanks Awangngah for the information. Hi Stkoay , don't try to make funny here..don't speculate. You mouth smelly like shit...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:11 | Report Abuse

Hi Fortuneball , I'm from Penang , I worked in the factory before with engineering background. Now I'm a freelancer working for few Multinational companies from Switzerland , Singapore and USA . I deal with business partners from various races like Russian , Swiss , German , US , Singaporean as well. Looking for business for their products and doing business analysis for them.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:14 | Report Abuse

Hi Stkoay , this the forum to share information and not for you to speculate and bad mouth others..if you don't like it , get out from this space.

you make me remember a person with sirname Koay in Penang , work in a multinational company , lost badly during economy crisis and in saint and went into Tanjung Rambutan for a while and recently back on the street and invest again..

He usually go on the road side with a helmet...may be next time when I see him , I will ask him , are you Stkoay..

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:28 | Report Abuse

my investment partners told me , since we didn't know anyone here , is just a forum to share and why want to angry..I said to some shit ppl , we need to deal with them with the shit way...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:35 | Report Abuse

St KOay , are you in advance group as stated ? I doubt about it as you are not even know how to understand a simple analyst report. I completed my international financial study in 2010 and I can be a qualify stock analyst if I go for the post and what I shared here is following the standard practice required.
If you can't understand , either you go and learn or keep your mouth shut..you think you can act like the ' tokong' in Penang..

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-07-24 21:36 | Report Abuse

Haha....stay cool man....this is the fun of cyber world...u can find all kinds of comments here....he thought u are the gang of somebody

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-07-24 21:37 | Report Abuse

At first I shared the same thought too...after reading thru yr postings...u r different class

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:51 | Report Abuse

This is continue from my sharing previously and this is not for FY StKoay

Anyone who interested , do read , else , ignore it.

Today , the volume went below 700,000 , which is my reference point of change. it seem to me that the 1st batch of investors who are not willing to invest cash further in MPCORP already exit and their stock has been taken over by new investors or current investors who are bullish with the deal or planning to take short term profit. This represent about 2.5% of total outstanding share of MPCORP.

My view is that , the volume will stay low between price of RM0.455 to RM0.50 and once break RM0.50 , another round of selldown will happen with group of investors who plan to cash out some share to fund the right + warrant + ICULS A and ICULS B. Some other investors will release their share for better value.

I will keep posted if the volume break 700,000 again.

I'm doing sharing for YTLREIT as well..may be FY Stkoay will speculate that I work for Francis Yeoh..

Anyway , this week is a good week for me , YTLREIT and MPHBCAP in upward trend ( ai yoh , may be Surin Upatkoon also hire me to speculate from the eye of FY Koay ) and I'm seeing my portfolio value jump by 100K by 100K..

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 21:57 | Report Abuse

wt222 , thanks for the understanding. Sometime I try to stay cool but deal with shit ppl , I really cannot hold on my temper. Is good to be skeptical but do not bad mouth others..

I deal with multinational people with various culture and ethnics group , we use to debate with each other but with concrete facts but avoiding personnel attack......

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:02 | Report Abuse

Hi wt222 , I'm a well respect guy to all my business partners..they include companies owners in Switzerland , Singapore and US.One of them even introduce me to his son in law who is a hedge fund owner in Wall Street with USD2B in management. We always exchange information with each others ..so , I'm not really need to be a ' running dog' to anyone just to write in space to promote their stocks..especially this forum is only for a small group of retails investors and with limited influence on manipulation..

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-24 22:05 | Report Abuse

SamT,

You are doing great. Keep cool. I went to Bandar Sri Alam to see The Progress of The Connecting Highway to Nusa Damai. All according to schedule. Every minute MP Corp gain RM500 in land appreciation & RM262 Millions a year.

All Here Are On The Right Track!

HOORAY!

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:11 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintaneng , Thanks. You and I were consider by some FY as ' running dog ' for others just because he can't understand what we are talking about and just because you comment that the stock he invested is Sunset stock..he sound more like the ' running dog ' like us..

at least in my sharing , I provide an overview of the stock , the current and future prospect , the risk and return profile , recommended strategy and my personnel holding in the stock so that reader can decide on how to progress..

Not like the FY , just keep on saying his share is good without any facts...only with bad mouth..

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:19 | Report Abuse

Beside , I also deal with ppl from different and sometime complicated background from all over the world ..when we wine and dine together and chat , they are all equal to me..because tome , everyone has their own choice and I respect their decision. Therefore , I can make friend with everyone and gain their respect.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-24 22:30 | Report Abuse

SamT,

Sorry for the trouble I caused. Actually I have no intention to antagonize StKoay. After all I once owned KSL & Perak Corp. And our friends Leno/KcchongNz also spoke in favour of Perak Corp. I hope all do well including StKoay.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:30 | Report Abuse

I even plan to share portfolio investment strategy and goal base investment which I personnel feel that is valuable for investors who work towards financial freedom ..now I really need to reconsider as some FY might think that I'm Unit Trust agent , Financial planner etc..

Posted by kokwai9319 > 2014-07-24 22:32 | Report Abuse

For those need Counselling, can look for me. I'm using Dianetics technique! LOL :)

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-24 22:33 | Report Abuse

SamT,

Go ahead and share your gifts. I am sorry to see Mr. Koon Yew Yin & OTB stopped posting because of abusive remarks. i3 Forum will be more colourful if all contribute their different views.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-24 22:36 | Report Abuse

when calvin tan speaks... the world should stop and listen... many of his counters were winning one.. albeit slow.. BUT ... it does win... not one time.. but most of the time.. but really slow.. but who care about slow SO LONG WINNING? Calvin Tan a gifted stockist or stock picker...

Posted by calvintaneng > Jul 24, 2014 10:33 PM | Report Abuse

SamT,

Go ahead and share your gifts. I am sorry to see Mr. Koon Yew Yin & OTB stopped posting because o

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:40 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintaneng , I don't think is your fault as I read through the forum since early this year , I believe is more an ' kiasu' and arrogant character in someone that he treat himself as an advance and wealthy investors that others are not his class and when you said his stock is bad , he really can't take it and try to challenge you whatever he can...even few days back he challenge that he wanted to show you how wealth he was ..posted at 2.51pm that he will queue 470K of Prkcorp at 3.72 at 2.25pm. I try to understand this but I can't find the logic..post at 2.51pm for something that already past ..and Prkcorp at 5 ticks from 3.46 to 3.50..how to see 3.72 ??? I really can't able to figure out..may be I'm not up to the standard...

But once someone conquer his statement , he will float...

I try to ignore this guy as I believe he is not value added in this space but trying to bad mouth others but once he step on to me ..I can't be as patient as you...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:43 | Report Abuse

kokwai9319 , thank you for the offer. some FY who might need it but he might already went through it in the past !!!!!!!!!

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:53 | Report Abuse

This FY also have red eye disease , can't really take it when others might be better than him..In this world , never compare wealth with others..feel happy with what you have and enjoy your life...Most of my business partners are way wealthier than me.. I fly to Singapore in budget airlines and they pick me up from airport with Lamborgini...just enjoy sitting in the car , what to read eye with..when one of the US business partner ( he is the company owner ) engaged with fund manager to invest in risky O&G derivatives an turn $5M to RM50M in 5 years , what to red eye with..they own private jets , what to red eye with...

Their wealth is nothing to do with our friend , either you are poor or rich , is nothing to do with me . We are just friends who can chat everything .. as long as give me opportunity to talk and learn !!!

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 22:59 | Report Abuse

I always tell my son , study well and continue your study in overseas..open up yourself to the outside world and learn from their strength. Don't be like some of the ppl surrounding us that with very narrow minded..act like ' juara kampung '

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 23:08 | Report Abuse

FY Koay , since you are from Penang , if you want to look for me to bad mouth more , come over to the fine dining restaurant at Batu Ferringhi and I will be there meeting with others MPCORP investment partners to discuss our strategy..since you are so wealth , you should be able to figure which one we will dine in..make sure you wear nicely else they will kick you out from the restaurant...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 23:08 | Report Abuse

kick you out not the right word to use..should be invite you out in a well manner way...

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-24 23:17 | Report Abuse

Penang? Penang brought back very fond memories. I traveled round Penang Island 4 Times. Twice on motor bike and twice by car.

The View from Baptist Theological Seminary in Batu Ferringgi was breath taking. I used to fish at ShamRock near Tanjung Bungah. And I often go up to Air Itam Dam for meditation. A heavenly place indeed!

And the food is fantastic - Chinese, Malay & Indian alike!

Penang - I am feeling nostalgic.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-24 23:46 | Report Abuse

Hi Calvintaneng , glad that you like Penang. I born in Penang and I like Penang very much but lately the traffic getting worst , therefore , I seldom travel in Penang except for daily routine and wine and dine with friends..During school holiday trip , I like to spend oversea trip with my family to escape from the bad traffic in Penang due to inflow of tourist..I'm sorry that I might not know some of the places you mention , especially the Baptist Theological Seminary as I'm not really find one from my memory..Air Itam dam , I know..wine and dine place..very familiar...

iWarrants

746 posts

Posted by iWarrants > 2014-07-24 23:50 | Report Abuse

got any new place to try fine dining in penang samT?

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-25 00:00 | Report Abuse

Hi FY Koay , since you like to talk about how wealthy you are ..don't talk about investment credit limit as I never use margin to invest ..I use 100% cash from my own pocket. Lets use credit card credit limit..how much credit limit your have ?? In my pocket , I have one card with more than 100K in credit limit and 1 oversea black card with no credit limit....

What do you have ??? FY

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-25 00:42 | Report Abuse

Hi FY Koay , if you can't answer me , you committed yourself as FY JOKER. I think you not even know what a 'BlackCard' is, which bank issue these type of cards and to what type of customers.......

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-25 00:43 | Report Abuse

FY Koay , why keep quite ??? Not very active in this forum meh..day and night !!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz