MALAYSIA PACIFIC CORP BHD

KLSE (MYR): MPCORP (6548)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

Day's Change

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

4,841 comment(s). Last comment by Newtoshareworld 2024-04-01 16:01

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-13 21:46 | Report Abuse

YOU ARE CORRECT ON MPHBCAP. I BOUGHT AT RM1.97. DON'T MISS MULPHA AS IT IS STILL CHEAP. SO MANY NICE STOCKS. ONLY IF I HAVE MORE MONEY TO INVEST.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-13 23:17 | Report Abuse

I accumulated MPHBCAP since the stock listed in early June . My valuation showed that this stock should worth more than RM3 but it get started trading at ~ 1.35. Up to date , the return is already 70% for 1 year of holding. Still continue to accumulate , even up to last week at RM2.28. My avergae now is at RM1.72

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-13 23:31 | Report Abuse

I believe most investors sold their stock during 1st day of listing as they received the stock almost free of charge [ from 2 MPHB ( Magnum ) held and received 1 MPHBCAP at the price of RM1 and later received capital repayment of RM0.98 ] but they didn't realize that MPHBCAP worth more than RM3 as this company with huge amount of asset such as 600+ acres of land in Gombak , Rawang and Teluk Tempoyak Penang under JV with Bandaraya where MPHBCAP expected to receive ~ RM1B in cash for the next 7 years. Their hold as well 2+ acres of prime land at KLCC area , 1800 acres of land at Pengerang and other assets such as Flamingo hotel in Penang and Ampang ( together with 13 acres of land ) and more ....
Every RM1 per ft2 up on Pengerang land will add RM0.10 to the stock price.
The TP in 1 year time should be RM3.50. If holding for 5 years until Pengerang land fully reflected in value , the TP should get close to RM8.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-14 00:24 | Report Abuse

Wow! Nostalgic memory. I stayed in Flamingo Hotel Ampang before. Guests were invited to fish at the Fishing Pond in the hotel. I didn't have my fishing rod with me. Wondered what fishes the pond stocked.

There are fishes in LakeHill's 25 acres lake. I might go fishing there one day.

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-07-14 04:24 | Report Abuse

Mpcorp major holderdeadbroke and cash tight. They have no choice but sell. Anddunthink much left to you at the end.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-14 14:11 | Report Abuse

As per my understanding , MPCORP major shareholder holding in the company is less than 1/4 of his family overall wealth and they are using the cash to support the short term cash requirement of the company which might not be a long term solution to the company. Eventually , if they need to sell their stock to others , it will be good news to minor shareholder as the new major shareholder will able to pump in $$ to unlock the value of the assets. Even at the end the company need to liquidate , I believe we are still able to get back more than what we invested after payment of debt. Therefore , downside is almost negliable while upside potential is high.

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-14 15:12 | Report Abuse

When Ecoworld offered RM1.40 per share to Focal Aims major shareholder ,the stock went all the way from RM0.70 to RM3 and then to RM5. The asset of the company didn't change , the only changes is the management. Why investors willing to pay 7X more for the stock price , I believe the investors have high confident with the new management. I believe MPCORP minor shareholder also looking forward for new major shareholder to emerge as white knight as situation will not be any worst than today. I believe this day will come soon..as situation is getting desperate..

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-14 22:40 | Report Abuse

If the ' king of small cap' is the white knight for MPCORP, estimated cash of RM300MM is ready for action..good luck to all MPCORP shareholder..I really wish my prediction through Mosaic Theory is correct...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-14 22:43 | Report Abuse

Mosaic theory is a method in stock analysis , using public material and non material information to draw a conclusion. It will not factor in insider information which is consider non public material information.
I have being gathering information about MPCORP and potential white knight information to draw the conclusion. It might be correct and it might not. But the more I do this , the more informative I'm and improving my general knowledge and skill...life is about life long learning...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-16 22:39 | Report Abuse

My view is that any stock invested will depends on the risk and return of an individual. For example , some high risk high return investors who look for one stock towards financial independent will opts for high beta stock such as MPCORP, hoping for a huge return like 5 or 10X return in 5 years to be financially independent ( invest RM500,000 to become RM2.5M to RM5M ). KSL might not be his choice.

For those who look for consistence total return ( appreciation and dividend ) so that appreciation can hedge against inflation while dividend as source of passive income might opt for low beta dividend payment stock such as BSTEAD , REIT , KSL etc.

In term of writing an investment recommendation , either buy or sell side , the financial code and conduct requested the writer to provide the position in the stock so that reader can determine the motive of the writer and make decision accordingly. I observed some writer or columnist use the statement ' the writer might or might not hold any stock ' is not good enough , the writer should provide his holding in the stock for reader to judge the motif behind his or her write up.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-16 22:46 | Report Abuse

Well Spoken SamT,

I fully concur with you. Invest 500K to get 2.5 Million to 5 Million & retire for good like Peter Lynch & John Neff.

Not everyone is contented in life to be a Teacher, A CEO Of A Company or Just A Successful Business Man. Some Like Edmund Hilary seeks to conquer Mt Everest & also some like Armstrong to fly Apollo to land on the moon.

Some seek to reach the unreachable stars. Mankind would not know what he can achieve UNLESS HE TRIES!

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-07-16 23:01 | Report Abuse

SamT, lovely to read your write up . Very fair in your analysis. Transparent too! Keep it up.

manggalee

25 posts

Posted by manggalee > 2014-07-18 21:42 | Report Abuse

Mr. Calvin,
what are those proposal mean?

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/anpth/1005730.jsp

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-18 23:00 | Report Abuse

MULTIPLE PROPOSALS MALAYSIA PACIFIC CORPORATION BERHAD (“MPC” OR “COMPANY”) (I) PROPOSED PAR VALUE REDUCTION; (II) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF SHARES WITH FREE WARRANTS; (III) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF ICULS A; (IV) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF ICULS B; (V) PROPOSED INCREASE IN THE AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL; AND (VI) PROPOSED MEMORANDUM AMENDMENT (COLLECTIVELY THE “PROPOSALS”)

MALAYSIA PACIFIC CORPORATION BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject MULTIPLE PROPOSALS
Description MALAYSIA PACIFIC CORPORATION BERHAD (“MPC” OR “COMPANY”)

(I) PROPOSED PAR VALUE REDUCTION;

(II) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF SHARES WITH FREE WARRANTS;

(III) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF ICULS A;

(IV) PROPOSED RIGHTS ISSUE OF ICULS B;

(V) PROPOSED INCREASE IN THE AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL; AND

(VI) PROPOSED MEMORANDUM AMENDMENT

(COLLECTIVELY THE “PROPOSALS”)

The announcement is dated 18 July 2014.

On behalf of the Board of Directors of MPC (“Board”), AmInvestment Bank Berhad (“AmInvestment Bank”) wishes to announce that MPC proposes to undertake the following proposals:-

(a) proposed reduction of the issued and paid-up share capital of the Company pursuant to Section 64 of the Companies Act, 1965 (“Act”), involving the cancellation of RM0.50 of the par value of each existing ordinary share of RM1.00 each in MPC (“Existing MPC Shares”) (“Proposed Par Value Reduction");

(b) proposed renounceable rights issue of up to 322,178,213 new ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in MPC (“MPC Shares”)(“Rights Shares”) together with up to 161,089,107 free detachable warrants (“Free Warrants”) at an issue price of RM0.50 per Rights Share on the basis of four (4) Rights Shares together with two (2) Free Warrants for every five (5) ordinary shares of RM0.50 each in MPC (“MPC Shares” or “Shares”) held after the Proposed Par Value Reduction on an entitlement date to be determined and announced later (“Entitlement Date”) (“Proposed Rights Issue of Shares with Free Warrants");

(c) proposed renounceable rights issue of up to RM80,544,553 5-year 2% irredeemable convertible unsecured loan stock (“ICULS”) (“ICULS A”) at 100% of its nominal value of RM0.10 each on the basis of two (2) ICULS A for every one (1) MPC Share held after the Proposed Par Value Reduction on the Entitlement Date (“Proposed Rights Issue of ICULS A");

(d) proposed renounceable rights issue of up to RM80,544,553 10-year 1% ICULS (“ICULS B”) at 100% of its nominal value of RM0.10 each on the basis of two (2) ICULS B for every one (1) MPC Share held after the Proposed Par Value Reduction on the Entitlement Date (“Proposed Rights Issue of ICULS B");

(e) proposed increase in the authorised share capital of MPC from RM250 million comprising 500 million MPC Shares (after the Proposed Par Value Reduction) to RM750 million comprising 1,500 million MPC Shares (“Proposed Increase in Authorised Share Capital”); and

(f) proposed amendment to the memorandum of association of the Company (“Proposed Memorandum Amendment")

(collectively referred to as the "Proposals").

Please refer to the attachment for further details regarding the Proposals

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-18 23:18 | Report Abuse

Need time to digest the 20 pages of proposal..will be busy weekend ..need to stop for one week preparation for coming Ultramarathon...

Glance through ,

1) new major shareholder emerge , but not more than 50% , is negative as the current management will stay..negative impression from shareholder will continue
2) Current and new shareholder committed to their right and ICULS entitlement , cash will be pump in to the company and reduce financial distress situation - positive ..most likely for the next few months , stock price will stay above RM0.50 and increase after approval obtained as to get MPCORP shares at RM0.50 + 10 years Free detachable warrant ( the time value will be valuable )
3) Minor shareholder will need to decide either to pump in more cash..I believe most will not proceed based on the previous experience of right issue with free detachable warrant in year 2010. I'm expecting some minor shareholder will sell their shares either to cash out or raise fund to subscribe for the right + free warrant if not planning to increase total number of holding as compare to today.
4) some new investors will take opportunity from the right issue , begin to pick up the stocks for long term holding of 5 to 10 years , pending for the company to unlock the value of Lakehill land as now company with cash flow to get the project going and with better financial position to strike for JV.
5) the most interested part will be current warrant ( MPCORP-WB) , it seem that the warrant will most likely expire without exercise as the exercise price is at RM1.00. But as the expiration date is on 21st April while the proposal above expected to be completed by Q1'2015 , which means that MPCORP-WB will still with may be 1 to 4 months of transaction ? "Based on the number of Existing Warrants outstanding as at the LPD. The number of Existing Warrants
may be adjusted as a result of the Proposed Fundraising. Any necessary
adjustments will be made in accordance with the pro
visions of the Existing Deed Poll." -will the exercise price be adjusted to equivalent of RM0.50 ? If yes , the MPCORP-WB might be a high risk high return opportunity towards Q1'2015. The pessimistic investors might sell away their holding , the optimistic one might pick it up at attractive price and hoping of making more than 100% in 3 months time if after the LPD , the stock price up beyond RM0.60...

Very interesting but need more time to digest the information...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-18 23:21 | Report Abuse

After the LPD , as the stock is heavily diluted , the future TP will be significantly reduce. Investors will need to decide either to pump in more $$ to maintain the same targeted return or maintain # of share as of today and lower total profit due to lower future TP...
Need some brain juice and decision making here...

nch218

573 posts

Posted by nch218 > 2014-07-18 23:40 | Report Abuse

net assets from 0.98 will drop..minimum scenario 0.74-0.78, maximum scenario 0.69...

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2014-07-18 23:55 | Report Abuse

New money needed to saved old (dead) money. Further, there is no change in substantial shareholder and the lame management.

Conclusion : RUN

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-19 00:18 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-19 00:27 | Report Abuse

YES! CALVIN TAN RESERCH SAYS, " JUST BY DOING NOTHING MP CORP'S NUSA DAMAI LANDS WILL JUMP UP IN VALUE BY RM262 MILLIONS YEARLY!

ONE YEAR GAIN CAN WIPE OUT ALL DEBTS!!

WHY I KNOW?

BECAUSE I BOUGHT ONE HOUSE FOR MY INVESTOR BY COURT AUCTION FOR RM59,000.

IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS PRICE HAS SKYROCTED TO RM180,000.

MY INVESTOR IS ASKING FOR RM250,000.

SO THIS IS THE REALITY!

WE ARE HANDS ON ANALYST - NO ARM CHAIR RESEARCH HOUSE SITTING IN AIRCONDITIONED OFFICE DISHING OUT UNINFORMED UNTESTED IDEAS!

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-19 00:29 | Report Abuse

NOW YOU KNOW WHY CALVIN TAN LEFT THE STOCK MARKET FOR 3 YEARS. A HOUSE CAN ALSO TRIPLE IN PRICE IN ONE YEAR.

WHERE?

IN BOOMING ISKANDAR OF COURSE!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-19 00:38 | Report Abuse

here's a call: people should look into Calvin Tan insightful and authoritative posts ... no all things designed to be crap ... some are gems ... hopefully ...

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-19 00:48 | Report Abuse

Yes! AyamTua,

You may be surprised to hear that people as far as Penang & East Malaysia have Millions of Iskandar Property Shares Like MP Corp & Mulpha.

Very surprising news as Iskandar people are not so bullish like them. One caller told me he also bought CHUNKS of Focal Aims shares for less than 50 cts and held tightly until it turned into Ecoworld one fine day. They also bought unloved unwanted, undervalued shares.

And one interesting topic they asked is, "Who is this AyamTua? He must be very loaded to buy so many counters?" I just convey what they said. Of course, they don't post in i3 Forum as they are silent readers. And I can't disclose further as they prefer to be anonymous.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-07-19 01:09 | Report Abuse

kepala pusing "Proposals" ... mp buy if gap up

cytew

1,601 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-07-19 15:23 | Report Abuse

Both MP corp and Mulpha have lousy management !!!!, now Tey Por Yee will be the white Knight of MP corp.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-07-19 16:29 | Report Abuse

Rights issue so that the company can pay the major shareholder... Hmmm....

HOSEILIAU

23 posts

Posted by HOSEILIAU > 2014-07-19 17:42 | Report Abuse

VERY SMART & VERY GOOD PROPOSALS! IT IS A BACKUP PLAN IN CASE OF PROPOSED JV WITH CHINA'S COMPANY FAILED. SAME BASIC PRINCIPLE TO DESIGN A BUILDING STRUCTURES WITH 2X SAFETY FACTORS.
******************** GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A JOYFUL DAY*****************************

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-07-19 17:59 | Report Abuse

Anyone can enlighten what Tey Por Yee's track record in the corporate sector?

cytew

1,601 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-07-19 18:23 | Report Abuse

He has just completed a good job in Iretex recently

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-07-19 19:42 | Report Abuse

Hi Cytew, What has he done in iretex? Tq.

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-07-19 20:05 | Report Abuse

Google ter por yee n check the price charts of his companies n u might have a better feel of him

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-07-19 20:06 | Report Abuse

As what Sam mentioned earlier on 14 July....the king of small cap........

cytew

1,601 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-07-19 21:04 | Report Abuse

Tey Por Yee has successfully made retailers pay cash into Iretex and his commission by buying all his Iretex-LA and Iretex-wa at good prices.

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-07-19 21:14 | Report Abuse

I just read iretex la forum n heard lots of groaning. Sound like need to study the proposals by mpcorp thoroughly before committing. Don't like to end groaning like retailers in iretex la!

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-07-19 22:14 | Report Abuse

Study n plan carefully if u decided to join the party.-.-better let TPY groan......

wt222

1,228 posts

Posted by wt222 > 2014-07-19 22:15 | Report Abuse

Many of TPY counters go Holland one.....anyway there is still chance....good luck

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-07-19 22:20 | Report Abuse

Thks WT222. TPY cash out all his iretex la !

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-19 22:46 | Report Abuse

I just finished digesting the information. Will share the strategy to optimize the value with option base on each individual profile. The objective is to maximize our value through symbiosis , the current and new major shareholder want to maximize their value , we just tag along enjoying the residual left over...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-19 23:18 | Report Abuse

Lets get started with the new major shareholder TPY. 1st of all , we can get started with his investment style. He is a venture capitalist. Venture capitalist are investor who look for high investment return ( able to accept high risk ) by investing in start up company , distress company etc looking for high growth rate , cash out in few years and invest their capital in other high growth investment opportunity.

Ran through his track record on Nexgram , Witoni , Iretex and Protasco , one of the common observation was fund raising exercise to support business growth. This is in line with his investment mandate - venture capitalist for high growth.

If we look at the stock price of th 4 companies above , except Witoni , all others 3 companies was doing well in term of stock price. A sharp change in stock price mainly due to adjustment for corporate exercise.

In term of selling down Iretex stock. Is common for a investor to switch their fund from one company to another if observed better opportunity. In this case , I believe when a deal seal between him and current major shareholder of MPCORP , he need to cash out to inject fund into MPCORP. This is just an individual investment strategy.

example , if I have stock in a company at 10% compounded growth and observe another investment opportunity with 20% growth , I will cash out and invest into the company with 20% growth. This doesn't means the 1st company is not good , is just the 2nd one is projected to be better than the 1st one.

Overall , my view is positive about TPY based on his track record.

How TPY will add value to MPCORP ?

1st of all , he committed fund of RM63,105,000 into MPCORP , with optional another RM6MM to pick up the ICULS A and ICULS B. As a venture capitalist , he should have a certain level of confident to inject his fund while stay behind of another major shareholder with more than 50% share.

Hoe TPY can add synergy to MPCORP ?

TPY Is 2nd major shareholder of Protasco with 17.70% of holding ( refer to Protasco 2013 annual report ). Protasco is a company with 6 major core business such as construction , property development etc . Protasco with a 64% JV property development project at Pasir Gudang through Sun Rock Development Bhd.
Beside , Protasco is a company with quite strong cash flow position.

I believe after completed the corporate exercise by Q1 2015 , Protasco will form JV partnership with MPCORP to refurbish Wisma MPL and develop Lakehill and Aptec land and stock price should soar by then.

Overall , my view is positive about TPY as he will create synergy to the company through fund injection and JV with his current investment in other company.

Mr. Por Yee Tey founded Nexgram Holdings Berhad (formerly Nextnation Communication Bhd) and has been its Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director since May 5, 2005. Mr. Tey is one of the core founders of Nextnation Group of companies. Mr. Tey is a businessman and venture capitalist. Mr. Tey has extensive experience in electronic marketing and e-commerce infrastructure building. Mr. Tey's investment focus is on emerging markets especially Asia Pacific with special interest in technology, infrastructure and energy companies. Prior to Nextnation Group, he served as Senior Consultant of Lilo Media Sdn Bhd. until May 2004. At Lilo, he managed to grow his network and expertise, which enhanced shareholders' value and steered the listing of Nextnation on the Ace Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. He has been the Chairman and Executive Director of Wintoni Group Berhad (alternative name WinSun Technologies Bhd.) since June 25, 2013. He has been an Executive Director of Ire-Tex Corp. Bhd since May 30, 2014. He has been an Executive Director of NextNation Communication Bhd. since May 5, 2005. He has been Non Independent & Non Executive Director at Protasco Bhd since March 10, 2014. He has been Executive Director of Protasco Berhad since March 10, 2014. He served as an Executive Director Petrol One Resources Berhad from March 14, 2011 to November 2, 2011. He served as a Director of Lilo Media Sdn Bhd. until May 2004. Mr. Tey obtained his Bachelor of Commerce degree, majoring in Business Administration and Finance from the University of Manitoba, Canada in 1998.

calvintaneng

56,242 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-19 23:29 | Report Abuse

Great Insightful comments by SamT. Wise Guy Tey Por Yee sees Value & Opportunity in MP Corp. Or else he won't commit Such Huge Sums as White Knight.

The Suggested Joint Venture by SamT about Protasco if true will surely be a boon to MP Corp. Mr, Ho (Ex CFO of PM Corp) is now with Protasco.

Great Days Are Coming For MP Corp!

cytew

1,601 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-07-19 23:40 | Report Abuse

TPY MAKES ME RECALLED SOH CHEE WEN IN
1990s

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-19 23:50 | Report Abuse

I like Soh Chee Wen as long as he flow through some residual $$ to me...

tjhldog

966 posts

Posted by tjhldog > 2014-07-19 23:59 | Report Abuse

TPY can't even catch a hair of John Soh lah

cytew

1,601 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-07-20 00:00 | Report Abuse

TPY is not a genuine investor,looks at his shareholding in PTOTASCO,about 45millions spread over 7 margin accounts in 7 brokers.

Posted by joeylee2013 > 2014-07-20 00:16 | Report Abuse

Small fly then. Cant even put all the 45m shares in one bank

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-20 00:19 | Report Abuse

1st of all , lets look at the $$ committed by each parties

Current major shareholder - committed RM7,750 for right with warrant. If included their entitlement for ICULS A and ICULS B , will be RM72,602,000

New major shareholder committed RM63,105,000 for right with warrant. If included their entitlement for ICULS A and ICULS B , will be RM69,105,000

The right with warrant will be very attractive at RM0.50 per share as the warrant with 10 years exercise tenure and exercise price of RM0.75 most likely will value at RM0.25 to RM0.30 when mother share at RM0.50 ( although out of money but the time value of the warrant is very valuable )

ICULS A and ICULS B will not as attractive as compare to right with warrant as the interest is quite low at 1% and 2% as compare to the value of the warrant. But ICULS A and ICULS B will be valuable if the stock price stay above RM0.50.

Strategy for minor shareholder to consider , depending on your confident level and $$ in the pocket
3 options

1. Subscribe in full all rights , ICULS A and ICULS B

for example , assume 100,000 shares in hand. Entitle to 80,0000 right ( RM40,000 ) , 40,000 free warrant , 200,000 ICULS A ( RM20,000 ) and 200,000 ICULS B ( RM20,000 )

Total fund injected- RM80,000

Final holding - 180,000 shares , 40,000 warrant , 200,000 ICULS A , 200,000 ICULS B

2. Sell away some shares in next 6 months to raise fund for the rights , ICULS A and ICULS B

for example , assume 100,000 shares in hand , sell 60,000 at average RM0.535 in next 6 months ( proceed of RM32,000 ) and left 40,000 shares

will entitle to 32,000 rights ( RM16,000 ) , 16,000 free warrants and 80,000 of ICULS A ( RM8,000 ) and 80,000 ICULS B ( RM8,000 )

Total fund injected - RM 0

final holding - 72,000 shares , 16,000 free warrants , 80,000 of ICULS A and 80,000 ICULS B.

If all ICULS converted , will be 104,000 shares with 16,000 free warrants

3. Do not subscribe to your right , warrant and ICULS A and ICULS B. Sell away your entitlement ( LR etc ) in the open market for extra $$.

If you believe that the synergy will create value in the future , you might go for option 1

If you believe the synergy will create value in the future but not really confident with the current management , which will still in power after the corporate exercise , go for option 2

If you are worry that the fund raising is to get $$ for the benefits of major shareholder , go for 3. You will still get some cash from the exercise..at least for a cup of coffee at Starbuck..

In term of target price , here is the valuation results based on the facts that the corporate exercise completed by Q1'2015 and the management kick start the JV for Wisma MPL refurbishment and Lakehill / Aptec project by 2015 for 10 years

[ the target price was lower than previous valuation as the corporate exercise significantly diluted the total number of stock in the company ]

1 year holding - RM1.15 ( 230% upside )
2 year holding - RM1.38 ( 66% annual compounded return )
3 years holding - RM1.44 ( 42% annual compounded return )
4 years holding - RM1.51 ( 32% annual compounded return )
5 years holding - RM1.60 ( 26% annual compounded return )

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-20 01:00 | Report Abuse

Pledge account didn't means that is for sure a margin account , is just means an online account. A wise investor will always look for opportunity to optimize the $$ for maximize return , taking advantage from the difference between the investment return and borrowing cost. For example - carry trade

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-20 01:03 | Report Abuse

So already over..TPY still young and ambitious..with bright future..

saltedfish

3,282 posts

Posted by saltedfish > 2014-07-20 01:23 | Report Abuse

John Soh already over? He is doing billions Singapore dollars deals while this rookie TLS or TPY has to buy with 7 different accounts. Miles and miles apart...

samT

152 posts

Posted by samT > 2014-07-20 01:25 | Report Abuse

Is over in Malaysia market after the 1997 incidents..there are a lot of big shark with multi-billion deals in the and fine difficulties to come back to Bursa..like one of them keep on proposing the RM50B project to the government..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz