YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

+0.22 (6.01%)

3.61 - 3.93

44 people like this.

30,546 comment(s). Last comment by Antifanaticracism 12 minutes ago

Posted by DevOpsEngineer > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Borrowings = 29.38 Billion + 1.95 Billion = 31.33 Billion

Super high debt.. very risky. AI is future. Like gamble . It is not bullet
prove sure win investment..if data centre cannot generate profit then share price will go down to 0.70 again..

jay123

Posted by jay123 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

crazy closing we have there, whats this counter up to? seems like some1 trying to sabo and another trying to defend🤣

OTB

11,354 posts

Posted by OTB > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

A big buyer (19,932) there waiting for seller to throw.
Very difficult to understand.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 month ago |

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by michaelwoo > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Is ytlp is about to go bust from what I read in your posting ???

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Definitely cannot go burst; future improvement in profitability or decline is a point to be reckoned with, among others.

5,875 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Repost from jaks forum
Jaks is badly managed company with Total receivables impairment for the last 5 years amounted to RM167 million and reversal of impairment amounted to RM13.6 million make up total net impairment of RM153.5 millon.

Come Q4 will be another big impairment losses on trade and other receivables. So remember to sell before Q4 result out.

Jaks was and still a pump and dump stock during KYY time till......
At least KYY pump to get a good PP price for jaks but nowaday only dump for PP subscribers to buy low and then pump for PP subscribers to sell their PP share high.

Anyway with NOSH: 2,607 Million and growing every year.
How high can syndicate pump?

My take on Jaks' FA and TA
Jaks FA all this while is very bad with cash flow problem make worst by incompetent management losing money non-stop in every project undertake in Malaysia and non-end yearly impairment loss on receivables (except Vietnam JHDP JV).

As of TA, it depend on how insiders and syndicate want to play the pump and dump game. So make sure you are not the one holding the dead cat when the music/pumping stop.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Jaks non current asset

Refer QR ended March 2023 :

Non Current Assets :

PPE. 273,041,000

Investment Properties 594,321,000

Investment in Joint Venture. 829,105,000

Refer QR ended June 2023 :

Non Current Assets :

PPE. 278,626,000

Investment Properties 590,929,000

Investment in Joint Venture. 861,417,000

Note : Compared 2QR to 1QR >>

A) PPE : increased RM 5,585,000 👍

B) Investment Properties : Decreased RM 3,392,000 👍

C) Investment in Joint Venture. : Increased RM 32,312,000 👍

—-

Refer 3QR ended September 2023 :

Non Current Assets :

PPE. 299,238,000

Investment Properties 587,546,000

Investment in Joint Venture. 897,378,000

—-

Jaks

Refer 4QR ended December 2023 :

Non Current Assets :

PPE. 296,599,000

Investment Properties 584,206,000

Investment in Joint Venture. 904,495,000

>> 1QR ended March 2024 :

Non Current Assets :

PPE. 294,107,000

Investment Properties 587,948,000

Investment in Joint Venture. 936,836,000

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by DevOpsEngineer > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Nvidia could be on the verge of a massive technical sell-off, chart analyst warns
PUBLISHED FRI, JUL 26 20241:30 PM EDTUPDATED AN HOUR AGO
thumbnail
Jesse Pound
@/IN/JESSE-POUND
@JESSERPOUND
WATCH LIVE

5,875 posts

Repost:

Mike-tikus balls shrink when jaks drop to 12 cents and he dare not average down.

The last time his punya pasar malam TA reader told him jaks 18 floor is the bottom floor so he all in from 18 till 24 and trapped himself for more than a year despite promoting jaks day and night 24/7/365 non stop

This time his TA told him: 👉Haha at Least from RM 0.185 Up to RM 0.225 within 2 month , then From RM 0.195 Up to RM 0.245 in 2 months …

This time round is he trying to dump his share at RM 0.245?
Any volunteer to be his suiyee sucker billis?

Jaks has cashflow problem and now can only get cash from either PP or RI for bank repayment and working capital.
So where jaks going to get the money to undertake any project?
Meanwhile LTIP coming to reward ALP for signing MOU

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

No lah Mike, it won't happen, because of egoism and many people perceived they are sifu mah.

Mikecyc

45,273 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

Haha oh this is the funny part on SCIB Promoters … Sslleee n Koni3lurkker aka Balian… Koni3lurkker said if not made 600 % Profit in 12 months ( by early 2025 ) will become woof. Are they start learning to sound that …🤣🤣🤣🤔

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Walau eh! Very profitable business, another one confirmed operation is planning to start in year 2026.

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/singtel-telekom-break-ground-on-64mw-data-center-in-johor-malaysia/

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Why SSLee suddenly became so quiet?

SSLee, how low can you go?

MikecycEmakVargina

Posted by MikecycEmakVargina > 8 minutes ago | Report Abuse

@StartOfTheBull unless you want cafe owner to JEE LAT your mother cho w ch ee ba*i please smoke cigars..last warning.
The 3 counters Mikecyc aka Johnchew5 enemies don,t want to see his postings are being opened to TAUNTING are Jaks , Insas and YTLP.
Mikecyc Grandmother , Mother , Wife and Daughter can served any men from 15 years old till 100.
Services includes HISAP PISANG , Jee lat n ean ne an and po okee and f cuk front and back hole.
Sadistic activities like whipping and candle wax on Mikecyc mother,s TE K T EK is charged at rm 10 a time.
Mikecyc please flag this postings before more will see it.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

5,875 posts

Mike-tikus not even know solar panel power generation depend on the weather: sunny, cloudly or raining.

With PBT of RM RM 0.96 milion for quarter end March 2024 can LSS4 generate enough cash flow to pay the loan pricipal (RM 220 million) repayment?

JAKS Solar Nibong Tebal (JAKS Solar), a wholly-owned subsidiary of JAKS Resources, obtained a RM112.5 million (US$26.5 million) financing facility from AmBank Islamic in March 2022 as part of a multilateral financing facility worth RM220 million (US$51.82 million).

AmBank Islamic provided the Islamic portion of the facilities while United Overseas Bank (UOB) provided conventional facilities worth RM125 million (US$29.44 million).

Posted by Sangranghaeyo > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Value investors will definitely hold on to YTL Power

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

5,875 posts

👉 700 hectares ( 1730 acres) for 200 MW … Project capital RM 800 million

Aiyoyo Mike-tikus no more blowwater 500 MW?

Question:Regarding the RM200 mil syndicated loan for the LSS4 solar farm, what is the interest rate%
Answer: The Interest rate is between 5% - 6%

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

5,875 posts

Mike-tikus please buy a mirror and look at yourself, you are worst than a conman as you like to post gibberish, slander people and an attention seeker(name dropping KYY and Philip)

What can you expect from Mike-tikus trying to sell you his penny stocks Jaks and Priva?

There are someone sometime and somewhere promoting their stocks, isn't it normal?
Go and check how Calvintaneng promote his stocks but never see you complain. 😡

5,875 posts

I3 stand for: Independent, Intelligent and informed
Independent mean i3 welcome people from different backgrounds, culture, experience, age group to contribute their unique opinion, philosophy, strategy and information to i3 with their comment and blog.
Intelligent and informed mean everyone is welcome to read the comment or blog and make their own intelligent and informed decision.

As a safeguard against abuse i3 admin will monitor the blog and readers are given the power to report abuse which can result in red flag (comment removed) and suspension of commentator or author.

I hardly report any abuse unless I felt the comment is racial ranting or disrespectful for other religion as I always welcome different in opinion and the more the different in opinions the better. But lately I am saddened that some commentators are ganging up to silent different in opinions and to keep some commentator/author suspend from posting in i3.

Society can only advance if we allowed different of opinion to flourish and encourage debate of any topics under the sun because by debating we sharpen our mind, broaden our view and learn to respect other people opinion and agree to disagree.

I always read all the investment articles published in i3 with a pinch of salt and do my own due diligent before invest in any so called “chun-chun” call. You can always find many faults with Calvintaneng’s investment articles as I regard his article as limitless stretching of imagination and story-telling but his articles are colorful unlike some other self-righteous “sifu” one dimensional view and insist that the only way to success is to invest long term in companies that can make stable, predictable and consistence revenue and earnings growth year after year disregard those stocks PE already very high.

I once wrote an article: A satire glimpse into I3investment Bloggers Day 2024 and feature Calvintaneng as one of the speaker:
Calvintaneng
A born again Christian preacher from Singapore and a know devil’s advocate in I3investor forum.
Like an Eagle soaring high in the air and can effortlessly zoom in to catch his prey at the bottom of a receding tide.
A prolific writer of: “Calvin Tan Research Chun-Chun call” in his I3invester blog with over thousand articles and hundred over Chun-Chun call.
His Topic: Bjcorp my XXX Chun-Chun call at new high of RM2.50. Lesson learned and my next Chun-Chun call YYY

I did not realize that his account had been suspended temporarily. I am looking forward to read his blog article again as he had taught me there are many ways to invest: One Up on Wall Street’: Peter Lynch’s 6 Categories of Stocks
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-07-08-story-h1509826008-THE_PROBLEM_OF_MIKECYC_AKA_JJOHNCHEW_OR_CMHOON_IS_HE_HAS_TUNNEL_VISION_.jsp

I need to say his call on Netx is a terrible misjudgment on his part but he had contributed much more than those who criticize him no end. And worst of all it had attracted some self righteousness unscrupulous people to self appointed themselves as vigilante to label others as conman.

For me what I would like to see in i3 is for those who wrote stocks recommendation should at least attend AGM with their prepared questions to verify with the Board the fact and figure they cited on their article and hold the Board accountable and responsible

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

5,875 posts

If I am not mistaken Philip once told someone, 'kid go somewhere else to loiter'