TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (0.88%)

Day's Change

1.13 - 1.15

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

23,541 comment(s). Last comment by 9sunbeam 17 hours ago

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-26 12:43 | Report Abuse

And think deeper

Klk was an outsider buying over ijmplant at Rm3.10(was rm1.86)

Chairman Tan Aik Pen is an Insider whose father Tan Soon Hong founded Tsh and he buying Tsh as high as Rm1.70

Do you think Klk management knows Ijmplant better or Chairman Tan Aik Pen knows Tsh better?

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2023-03-26 13:20 | Report Abuse

Answer just the one question....were you wrong? No more evasive replies.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-26 13:29 | Report Abuse

Berlin I was wrong in timing on Tsh but not Ijmplant

but if you are a trader or short term punter then you will suffer a loss if you have bought high

and my advise to you and all here at this time is to buy back Tsh while so oversold and cheap

let me illustrate

last time My Johor Sifu bought Ptaras Jaya at Rm1.90

after buying Ptaras jaya crashed to Rm1.40

So we were wrong in time buying ptaras Jaya at Rm1.90 and it dropped to Rm1.40 for a loss of 50 sen

however we bought more Ptaras jaya at Rm1.40

why?

answer:
because Ptaras jaya insider/director bought at Rm1.90 and they were holding

so we bought and hold

as it turned out Ptaras jaya later gave free bonus and price surged to Rm7.00 and split (it went up 500% from Rm1.40)

now stay here at see how Tsh will perform in future months still ahead

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-26 14:21 | Report Abuse

>>>
what you do not know you cannot comment properly

This method of Cost reduction by dividend was first taught by Johor Sifu in year 2006

He said

By buying into a high dividend paying stock the yearly dividend can be accrued and by subtracting Cost of purchase by accumulated dividends over many years can finally bring down cost to zero

after that the holding cost is FOC (free of charge) and will continue to get free dividends for like

Johor Sifu ID in i3 is MG9231

due to naysayers who knows nothing and opposed his valuable thoughts he has now deleted all his posts and left i3

that is a big loss

naysayers contribute very little positives and have done much harm and therefore should be banned
>>>>

Learning the wrong thing from his sifu.
No wonder. Stu pid to the power of infinity.

cbkia4896

872 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 2023-03-26 14:52 | Report Abuse

Wehhh TSH always see y'all write long ass comments tbh is veli entertaining

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2023-03-26 15:02 | Report Abuse

What I had learnt from the past, winning or losing an argument in public forums would not affect its share price. Only the responses from Mr Market can make the difference.

cbkia4896

872 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 2023-03-26 15:12 | Report Abuse

I'm just for entertainment

cbkia4896

872 posts

Posted by cbkia4896 > 2023-03-26 15:13 | Report Abuse

And while I exited TSH. I still holding other palm oil counters. Those are long investment. This was just a short trade that kena SL kickout. Anyway good luck to all investors here including Calvin and frens

Income

10,336 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-03-26 15:56 | Report Abuse

CBkia, no need to exit Tsh la. Tsh produces liquid gld lah.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-27 06:48 | Report Abuse

>>>>>
calvintaneng

Bplant performed even better

it was recommended at 57 sen
after collecting over 20 sen dividend the holding cost now only about 34 sen

and at 67.5 sen closing price today bplant is up almost 100%

if sell now can almost make double

but no need to sell bplant as it is among palm oil dividend champion

however, Tsh offers better value now than bplant

>>>>>

A very dishonest way of calculating his returns.

Learning the wrong thing from his sifu.
No wonder. Stu pid to the power of infinity.

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2023-03-27 07:28 | Report Abuse

@Cavintaneng; Best keep your advice for yourself. You are a danger to every other investor's wealth with your flawed analogies and simple minded analysis. You appear addicted to the stock market like some junkie.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 07:33 | Report Abuse

Happy morning to all genuine investors of Tsh Resources

All for or against Tsh have been posted here

Now we will know by May 2023 results what Calvin say is the truth or not

Until then we will wait

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-27 08:09 | Report Abuse

>>>>

calvintaneng

Happy morning to all genuine investors of Tsh Resources

All for or against Tsh have been posted here

Now we will know by May 2023 results what Calvin say is the truth or not

Until then we will wait

>>>>>

Very stu pid. Surely, if calvintaneng has the information, how many in the market also know this. Is this information not already reflected in the present price?

Income

10,336 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-03-27 08:17 | Report Abuse

3iii Vs Calvintaneng. Who is the REAL SIFU HERE???

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2023-03-27 08:51 | Report Abuse

@Calvintaneng; You still refuse to get it. I am not against investing in TSH or any other palm oil plantation counters. But I am against you posting flawed, simplistic, misleading one sided analysis that is dangerous to inexperienced investors.

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-03-27 09:49 | Report Abuse

Big drop sooner or later.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2023-03-27 11:28 | Report Abuse

CPO price has dropped from over RM6,000 a ton a year ago to just over RM3,500 today. Profit will suffer big drops.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 12:19 | Report Abuse

Look at the whole picture in history

CPO was below Rm1000 per ton in early days

Then it moved up and crossed Rm1000 to Rm2000 range

In year 2008 and 2012 Cpo reached Rm3500 to Rm4000 and many stocks were taken private later in bull run like golden hope plant, Guthrie, Tradewind and Unico Desa

In year 2019 cpo dropped to Rm2200 yet no palm oil co went bankrupt

Now Cpo is still Rm3500

So will be good as cost Rm2000 we still see Rm1500 profit per ton

Shootup

3,247 posts

Posted by Shootup > 2023-03-27 12:51 | Report Abuse

mr calvin, do u know why the stock u promote now is not rocketing up?

they all sky rocketed the first day u promoted... do u remember??

why not now???

do u think about this serious question??

last time, u could profited very quickly fr the price differene within 1 or 2 days after ur promotion.

not happening now???

MANY WHO LISTENED TO UR RECOMMENDATION HAD THEIR MONEY STUCK AND NEVER COME OUT AFTER THAT.

when those investors listened to u and took action to buy, they could agan roll their money to other stocks bcoz still in paper loss.

over the times, more n more of such investors who stuck in one or more of ur recommended stocks, untill they drained of fresh capital.

u really need to think of some new strategies to lure more investors in order to push the price up for ur punting gains.

OR AT LEAST U MAKE OLD FOLLOWERS ABLE TO SELL AND REGAIN THEIR CAPITAL FOR NEW PUNTNG STOCK PUMPING AND DUMPING.

ELSE, UR BUSINESS WONT FARE WELL.

Income

10,336 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-03-27 14:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by Shootup > 2 hours ago | Report Abuse

mr calvin, do u know why the stock u promote now is not rocketing up?

they all sky rocketed the first day u promoted... do u remember??

why not now???

do u think about this serious question??

last time, u could profited very quickly fr the price differene within 1 or 2 days after ur promotion.

not happening now???

MANY WHO LISTENED TO UR RECOMMENDATION HAD THEIR MONEY STUCK AND NEVER COME OUT AFTER THAT.

when those investors listened to u and took action to buy, they could agan roll their money to other stocks bcoz still in paper loss.

over the times, more n more of such investors who stuck in one or more of ur recommended stocks, untill they drained of fresh capital.

u really need to think of some new strategies to lure more investors in order to push the price up for ur punting gains.

OR AT LEAST U MAKE OLD FOLLOWERS ABLE TO SELL AND REGAIN THEIR CAPITAL FOR NEW PUNTNG STOCK PUMPING AND DUMPING.

ELSE, UR BUSINESS WONT FARE WELL.

——-

Now I know Calvintaneng front running his followers.
Now he can’t front running his followers anymore. Haizzz

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 15:39 | Report Abuse

hahaha

Calvin still running in front

at the forefront of palm oil since year 2020

will continue to run as long as Man still need to cook, brush teeth, wash clothes, wash cars, eat bread, biscuit and ice cream

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 15:40 | Report Abuse

and already received more than Rm230,000 in dividends from palm oil shares and will still be receiving very good dividends

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2023-03-27 16:36 | Report Abuse

Cannontaneng, you could have received more than RM500,000 in dividends if you had invested in Maybank.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 16:44 | Report Abuse

What about Ijmplant?

received upside of over 60%

plus also there is now danger in banks all over the world by contagion from collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and Credit Suisse

wctberhad

23 posts

Posted by wctberhad > 2023-03-27 16:57 | Report Abuse

This few months will not go up in share .... no more Retailer n fund even goreng Kaki also dry up already ... Just safe your Rm to Pick up Lelong sale in good company . Than go and sleep n keep in the Freezer for a year... and u will be rewards ... Dont ever think of overnight profit ... no more this SONG ..

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-27 17:14 | Report Abuse

>>>
calvintaneng

and already received more than Rm230,000 in dividends from palm oil shares and will still be receiving very good dividends

1 hour ago

>>>>

I only know of the 8 houses calvintaneng sold to invest into NETX which he shared proudly and loudly with everyone in i3 investor forum. As far as I know, he lost heavily in this trade.

Accordingly, calvintaneng's compound annual returns on his investments cannot be good. But he, calvintaneng, loves to highlight his annual return from single stocks. Look, my stock X returned xxx% for this year, but he did not share that the stock X over 10 years, the CAR might be negative xx%.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 17:52 | Report Abuse

3iii is just plain guessing rubbish

only Calvin's Remisier knows the real truth

out of his 100 clients Calvin is in top two

Now just remember this

we know Tsh has received Rm302 millions

cash will be 21.9 sen and a profit of 17 sen more or less will be reported by May 2023

Any weakness now is our opportunity

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 17:56 | Report Abuse

and keep these thoughts in mind

1. Great minds talk about ideas
2. Good minds talk about things
3. Weak minds talk about people

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 17:59 | Report Abuse

And take note of this idea

Soyoil was 26 sen in year 2020

now soyoil in real time is 53.20 sen or still up by more than 100%

as such Cpo prices will be supported

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 18:07 | Report Abuse

Rm3582 is the current price of Fcpo which Tsh cost of Cpo production is Rm2000

the gross profit margin is still over Rm1500 per ton

in palm oil we have clarity and visibility of earnings

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-03-27 22:06 | Report Abuse

With the cost of production of rm3021, tsh aint making much money.

Shootup

3,247 posts

Posted by Shootup > 2023-03-27 22:14 | Report Abuse

yes i check muiind... that was a very successful push n dump modus operandi.. i check the dates when calvin started promotion... the share price... volume so huge after calvins call on muiind... skyroketed up over 300%...

now the trust not there with him...

day ago

Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥

Calvintaneng,

There is this amazing guy in i3 investor forum.

One day, he asked you to buy counter X. He strongly believed in his analysis that it will go up many folds in its profits and share price. Another day, he would brandished his 10 stocks list, very sure that his analysis had spotted bargains that you cannot to ignore. Yet, another post of his try to guide you from a tsunami in the stock market. He has so much clarity and can foresee the future, he had to warn everyone to avoid the calamity. He liked to share how he had save his friends in the past and had also benefitted from his friend's advice in the 90s. He believed that his masters Neoh S K and Cold Eyes can do no wrong; whichever counters they are in, you should be in too. (Mind you, these 2 masters have been holding these stocks for decades before being pointed out by him.) When the BDI suddenly shot up, there too is our friend with his list of must buy counters, in particular, Maybulk. Again, he was so very sure. When KKY divorced his wife, he too configured how this would lead to a re-pricing of MUI stocks and he too got excited, telling everyone of his foresight analysis, predicting the upswing of these stocks. Of course, when NFCP was announced, he too had his list of stocks too, but he chose to go big in NETX, once again, as he was so sure of himself. When the ECRL was redrawn, he too came out with his list of counters that were going to benefit and which you should buy too.

In my final analysis, the above behaviour cannot be that of an intelligent investor.

Have a great day.

1 day ago

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 22:32 | Report Abuse

Fcpo in real time has moved up over Rm3600 again due to soyoil strength

And natural gas (nitrogen ferlilizer) down from peak Usd10 to near Usd2.00 which is cheaper by 80%

That means Profit spread from Cpo is now Rm1600 per ton gross

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 22:35 | Report Abuse

Next on the agenda soon will be President Jokowi visiting Malaysia

A formation of palm oil cartel between Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand in joint defense for palm oil

This will support palm oil prices and discount to soyoil will narrow

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-27 22:44 | Report Abuse

Great minds talk ideas
Good minds talk things
Weak minds talk people

DJThong

473 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-03-28 01:53 | Report Abuse

And foolish mind just repeat repeat nonsense non stop

DJThong

473 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-03-28 02:02 | Report Abuse

Berlin writing is true. Misleading newby like me before
And never stop
Repeat repeat the old nonsense

drken91

339 posts

Posted by drken91 > 2023-03-28 06:20 | Report Abuse

wah this is cyberbullying level dy leh
chill la guys, sifu calvin didn't put the knife against your neck asking you to click buy kan?...

everyone here in the forum memang kerja nak kompang pun,
no one is a saint here
a forum is a place to share ideas, both good and bad
but cyberbullying, man..that's very low yo!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-28 06:52 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng,

There is this amazing guy in i3 investor forum.

One day, he asked you to buy counter X. He strongly believed in his analysis that it will go up many folds in its profits and share price. Another day, he would brandished his 10 stocks list, very sure that his analysis had spotted bargains that you cannot to ignore. Yet, another post of his try to guide you from a tsunami in the stock market. He has so much clarity and can foresee the future, he had to warn everyone to avoid the calamity. He liked to share how he had save his friends in the past and had also benefitted from his friend's advice in the 90s. He believed that his masters Neoh S K and Cold Eyes can do no wrong; whichever counters they are in, you should be in too. (Mind you, these 2 masters have been holding these stocks for decades before being pointed out by him.) When the BDI suddenly shot up, there too is our friend with his list of must buy counters, in particular, Maybulk. Again, he was so very sure. When KKY divorced his wife, he too configured how this would lead to a re-pricing of MUI stocks and he too got excited, telling everyone of his foresight analysis, predicting the upswing of these stocks. Of course, when NFCP was announced, he too had his list of stocks too, but he chose to go big in NETX, once again, as he was so sure of himself. When the ECRL was redrawn, he too came out with his list of counters that were going to benefit and which you should buy too.

In my final analysis, the above behaviour cannot be that of an intelligent investor.

Have a great day.

Income

10,336 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-03-28 07:21 | Report Abuse

3iii Vs Calvintaneng. Who is the REAL SIFU HERE???

Shootup

3,247 posts

Posted by Shootup > 2023-03-28 07:28 | Report Abuse

LOL, i feel cyberbullied by someone... lol... telling the fact is an honest act... while luring ppl to buy stock for personal gains is wrong by laws

OneOracle

446 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2023-03-28 11:55 | Report Abuse

Usd has lost it credibility.
Middle east and chinese fund are withdrawing from US.
Massive funds are flowing to Asia.
There will be no need for usd in trade anymore in future as Brics and asia dump usd and trade within their own currency.
Usd will be too much in  supply.
US stock will no longer in longterm bull trend when all the rich fund are not returning due to confidence loss in US.
Smart funds will follow them.
These massive funds are buying up resources company in Asia and worldwide using their abundant USD.
They will start land grabbing .
When Fed start QE next year , there will be rally in Asia market whereas Us will be lacklustre.
Something that never happen before.
Usd1000 to buy  cpo?
Probably u need usd 2000 to buy in future when theres too much usd around.

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-03-28 13:49 | Report Abuse

Ok, let it drop for now.
Enter later.
And it is never too late.
Cpo is in down trend.
And the managing family is so rich. They dont bother about the stock price.
May be they will goreng it in future.
Yall know if u are insider.

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-28 15:48 | Report Abuse

Fcpo rebounded up again in tandem with brent oil

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-28 15:49 | Report Abuse

Once Fed done with QT it will revert back to QE again and all asset prices will surge back up again

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-28 15:51 | Report Abuse

For Tsh the Chairman now holding over 330 million Tsh shares tightly

For many other crashing left and right their insiders/directors sold like no tomorrow

Latest is Revenue. Its insiders sold until ceased to be substantial shareholders

calvintaneng

53,217 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-03-28 15:54 | Report Abuse

One by one they collapsed by up to 90%
Mmag down 90%
Gpacket plummeted 90%
Serba suspended
Revenue collapsed
Cfm ( computer form) gg
Pi corp also gg
Pharmaniaga limit down
Dnex down

Very little place to hide

In palm oil we see real earnings
Good dividends
All Directors holding firmly

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-03-28 15:58 | Report Abuse

TSH
Number of Share : 1.382b

>>>
For Tsh the Chairman now holding over 330 million Tsh shares tightly

For many other crashing left and right their insiders/directors sold like no tomorrow

Latest is Revenue. Its insiders sold until ceased to be substantial shareholders
>>>

Can you see the flaws in calvintaneng highlighting the above?
There are so many major shareholders in many companies who never sold.

Why TSH chairman bought more shares recently? There are many reasons. He was not holding a lot of shares for a company that was previously listed by the senior members of his family. The dividends gave him cash to invest into the company. Maybe another member or related party wished to sell and he obliged to buy these to maintain their related shareholdings from being diluted.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz