TSH RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): TSH (9059)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

1.22 - 1.24

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

24,655 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 27 minutes ago

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-09-24 23:13 | Report Abuse

Land sale wor. Mana duit tu?

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-25 06:41 | Report Abuse

Although Indonesia got higher levy for export Indonesia plantation enjoys abundant Indon labour at much lower cost and that is why Indonesia palm oil shares listed in Spore like Bumitama and golden Agri doing well

Since Tsh now has its majority investment in Indonesia it will be more appropriate to do dual listing in Spore

The final sale of Bulugan land will be finalized by July 4 2024 with about Rm273 million translating to 20 sen

it will be good if Tsh Management decides to give a special dividend from sale.

last year when Bplant sold it's kulai young land to Ytl power and reaped a profit of 19.7 sen it gave out 7.3 sen dividend

Since market is reactive see how market will react when Tsh receives the Rm273 millions sum

Berlin

306 posts

Posted by Berlin > 2023-09-25 08:14 | Report Abuse

Calvin; I am flabbergasted to read your reply to the 51,200 comments question and can only say it contains self incriminating material that points to your state of mind. Please do take care of your mental health.

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-25 09:24 | Report Abuse

Tsh seems to be BECLOUDED by negativity and many have been turned off

they either avoid, sold, given up hope or gave Tsh a pass due to spamming and spamming

for the impatient and faint hearted they will certainly give up and let go

But from long experience we have bought when people are fearful and value is overlooked and neglected

it started with Ijmplant at Rm1.86 when nobody bothered and we bought. Then Klk took it private at Rm3.10

again when Bplant announced algae business people just reacted negatively and sold down Bplant to 57 sen which we bought

as time unfolds Klk now offers Rm1.55 to take it private and people chased it even as high as Rm1.50

For Tsh people only harp on its price but failed to observe

Director Lim Fook Hin bought 500,000 Tsh shares at Rm1.10 to make his total 2.1 millions

Directors Tan Aik Yong bought 16 million Tsh Shares at average price of Rm1.643 to cross 5%

Director Kelvin Tan Aik Pen bought up to 340 millions share as high as Rm1.79

Those shares were also bought in euphoria of 2022

but though down now they still holding because they know Tsh is worth far far more in the future

OneOracle

514 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2023-09-25 09:39 | Report Abuse

We have land bank with new planting potential, supported by a strong balance sheet with low
gearing which enables us to support development and expansion
As at 31 December 2022, we have an estimated land bank of approximately 76,400 Ha in Malaysia
and Indonesia. As our planted area covers only approximately 51.1% of the estimated land bank as at
31 December 2022, we are well-positioned to increase our planted area in the coming years.

In any case, we believe that we can
increase our cultivated oil palm plantation land by another 7,000 to 10,000 Ha over the next few years.
In this regard, we intend to undertake new planting at a steady pace of approximately 1,000 to 2,000
Ha per year. We will also seek opportunities to increase the size of our land bank and planted area
through selective acquisitions, particularly in Indonesia.
Furthermore, we have significantly reduced our total borrowings from approximately RM1.31 billion in
FY2020 to approximately RM0.56 billion in FY2022, and increased our shareholders’ equity from
approximately RM1.45 billion in FY2020 to approximately RM1.90 billion in FY2022. As such, we now
have a strong balance sheet with a low gearing ratio, with greater financial capacity to pursue new
developments and expansion opportunities. Accordingly, we believe that we will be able to leverage
our strong balance sheet position and low gearing ratio to invest in, expand and further strengthen our
business, which may include undertaking any strategic opportunities to acquire land bank and investing
in the latest available technologies to raise productivity at our oil palm plantations and palm oil mills.

OUR BUSINESS STRATEGIES AND FUTURE PLANS
Expansion of our oil palm plantation assets
We employ a strategy of constantly evaluating our portfolio of assets and investments and where
appropriate, to unlock and realise the value of our assets and investments for the benefit of our
Shareholders. For instance, our Group had disposed of two oil palm plantation estates and a palm oil
mill in Sabah, Malaysia in FY2022. Our Group had also entered into an agreement for the disposal of
land located in Kalimantan, Indonesia, such disposal having been partially completed, with the
proposed disposal of the remaining balance of the land expected to be completed in the first half of
FY2024.

We also have plans to undertake IFM activities at our forest management unit in Sabah, Malaysia. IFM
refers to forest management activities aimed at increasing carbon stock within forests and/or reducing
greenhouse gas emissions from forestry activities when compared to a project baseline. We plan to
enrol our proposed IFM project under a carbon registry and have it validated for carbon credits, which
will help to reduce our carbon footprint.

OneOracle

514 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2023-09-25 09:41 | Report Abuse

Improve our production and operational efficiencies
We have continually made efforts to mechanise, automate and refine the operations at our oil palm
plantations to improve production and operational efficiencies. For example, we have adopted the
mechanised grabber solution at our oil palm plantation estates for efficient loading of FFB into the
evacuation transport system. The mechanised grabber has automated gripping and release
mechanisms to enable precise and secure handling of FFB, which reduces damage and losses during
loading. In addition, it reduces labour dependency and decreases loading time, thus resulting in faster
turnaround and improved operational efficiency. We are also using battery-powered wheelbarrows for
FFB evacuation at some of our oil palm plantation estates. The battery-powered wheelbarrows enable
faster evacuation of FFB by reducing the physical effort required, allowing operators to transport larger
quantities of FFB more efficiently. By reducing the manual effort required to push heavy loads, the use
of battery-powered wheelbarrows also minimises the risk of strain-related injuries for our workers.
Another example of mechanised activity is the use of tractor-mounted sprayers for mechanised
spraying instead of manual application. Similarly, we continue to look at ways to enhance the efficiency
of our palm oil milling activities. In this regard, we have employed the high speed separator machine to
minimise oil losses during the oil recovery process, which ultimately improves the extraction rate of
CPO.
Another piece of technology which we have employed to enhance the productivity of our oil palm
plantation estate activities is the use of drones. We have used drones for, amongst others,
infrastructure mapping, counting of oil palm trees and the identification of potential flood-prone areas.
The potential uses of drone technology are extensive, and we intend to maximise the use of drone
technology to further enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our oil palm plantation operations.
We believe continuous improvements in our operational processes will drive productivity and improve
efficiency, ultimately leading to a reduction in unit costs of production. Accordingly, process
improvement through mechanisation and technology adoption are increasingly applied across our oil
palm plantation operations. In addition, information systems for performance monitoring and reporting
will continue to be upgraded to facilitate faster and more informed decision-making. In this regard, we
will continue to invest in digitalisation and data encryption to minimise paperwork and ensure the
integrity of our data for operational monitoring, reporting and decision-making.
Beyond investments into new technologies, machines and other implements, we recognise that it is
also critical to have a systematic management approach to achieve the desired results of efficiency. As
such, we will continue to provide training and continual reinforcement to our managers based on our
management approach

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-09-25 09:55 | Report Abuse

So, it doesnt mature now, havent plant it yet. Need to wait another 3 year before it starts bear fruits. And also, the labour problem... May be, still can wait. Lol. But the price is heavily manipulated. So....

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-25 12:16 | Report Abuse

84878 tonnes ffb for Aug 2023

92,140 tonnes Ffb for july 2023

These are comparable to last year 2022 ffb harvested

now there are two inducators

ffb still maintain at such good levels after having sold much lands mean production has greatly improved

Plus With borrowings reduced the int savings will be huge and translate to better dividends

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-09-25 12:37 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-25 18:27 | Report Abuse

Fantastic news for all Tsh resources fraternity of Investors

Tomorrow on 26 Sept 2023 at 9am Tsh resources will officially be traded in Singapore SGX

A new chapter for Tsh has begun

Kudos to Tsh BOD (Board of Directors)

Well done !!!

👏 👏 👏

OneOracle

514 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2023-09-26 09:34 | Report Abuse

Sgx is trading at rm1.07 now

OneOracle

514 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2023-09-26 09:35 | Report Abuse

Why sell here at 1.01.

OneOracle

514 posts

Posted by OneOracle > 2023-09-26 09:47 | Report Abuse

Now u know why tsh price always fall back to rm1 over the year.
To prepare for sgx listing

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-26 12:03 | Report Abuse

SGX TSH

SGD

Previous Close

Open

Bid

0.29 x 254,600

Ask

0.30 x 66,600

Day's Range

0.295 - 0.315

Trading Volume

yhling

7 posts

Posted by yhling > 2023-09-26 12:57 | Report Abuse

No excitement at all from dual listing. Very disappointed.!

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-26 13:01 | Report Abuse

>>>
Posted by SEE_Research > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng ; he is BOASTFUL
AND KEEP ON WITH HIS BOASTS
Quote from calvin
*** I MADE A NICE 1,000 % GAIN or
100 % COMPOUNDED GAIN PER YEAR FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS
>>>

;-)

Posted by GrowthCapitalist > 2023-09-26 13:24 | Report Abuse

Actually, we all should applaud TSH because they managed to list it at SGX. It's not that easy to do dual listing. I'm amazed with the management they take the risk and listing on SGX.

Normally, dual listing is another way to market their company and create more liquidity. Moreover, they would be more transparent to 2 countries without any hidden agenda. This would give more faith to the investor.

I am happy yet i really expecting something like 10 cent upside due to listing and at least the insider should something with the pumping at least for the first month but surprisingly nothing is going on.

Posted by SEERESEARCH2023 > 2023-09-26 16:27 | Report Abuse

Heavy manipulation done as u can c. Price stagnant there.

SEE_Research

4,625 posts

Posted by SEE_Research > 2023-09-26 19:11 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-26 21:51 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng

THE 7 PHASES OF A SUCCESSFUL PALM OIL COMPANY, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2023-09-26-story-h-218987595-THE_7_PHASES_OF_A_SUCCESSFUL_PALM_OIL_COMPANY_Calvin_Tan

Most probaly Bplant now at Stage Seven (no longer cheap)

Jaya Tiasa at Stage Four Going Into Stage Five offers better value

TSH going out from Stage Three to Stage Four offers the Best Value

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 05:56 | Report Abuse

SGX
TSH IPO
Last Price 0.295
Today's Change 0.00 (0.00%)
Day's Change 0.29 - 0.315
Trading Volume 384,200

SGD 113,339 TRADED

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 05:56 | Report Abuse

Compare this to the CEO buying 500,000 shares daily in the past.
Still a very strange way of buying everyday and the share price continued to drop.
Why?
Now that it is cheaper, the buying stopped: at least, calvintaneng is no longer highlighting any buying activities recently.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 06:03 | Report Abuse

>>>>
calvintaneng calvintaneng

THE 7 PHASES OF A SUCCESSFUL PALM OIL COMPANY, Calvin Tan

https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/...

Most probaly Bplant now at Stage Seven (no longer cheap)

Jaya Tiasa at Stage Four Going Into Stage Five offers better value

TSH going out from Stage Three to Stage Four offers the Best Value
26/09/2023 9:51 PM
>>>

Going into?
Going out from?
Already out?

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 06:30 | Report Abuse

osted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > Sep 27, 2023 6:29 AM | Report Abuse X

Blog: 10 ANNIVERSARY IN i3 INVESTOR FORUM (LOOKING AT PM CORP PERFORMACE) Calvin Tan
https://klse1.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/608694619.jsp

When Calvintaneng created this thread, it was an interesting heading. He obviously was highlighting his 10 years involvement in i3 and in particular highlight PM Corp performance.

My study of investor behaviour and psychology means another wealth of information on this topic can be gained from studying his posts in the early years of his involvement in i3, particularly in PM Corp promotion.

Not surprisingly, it was a treasure house to study behavioural finance.

I was interested to understand what happened to PM Corp before calvintaneng's promotion, during his promotion and after his promotion of PMCorp. Also, how the readers reacted. How sophisticated were those who followed calvintaneng? How did they make their investing decisions? How good was calvintaneng's PREDICTION or PROMOTION of this stock? Given his unopposed promotion, how effective was his style? How easily or how difficult it was to promote a stock? How many contrarian views? (Actually, I discovered during the early period, very few actually. But the few who expressed were very good, in particular, Fabien. I subsequently studied Fabien's approach in investing from his/her posts in this site.)

For the early posts of PMCorp now being ?deleted or ?not accessible, just points to only one thing. calvintaneng was not proud for his early promotion of PMCorp to be revealed and dissected objectively and factually.

There he goes again, just promoting and as Mr. See mentioned, boasting.

3iii

To our administrator in i3

My thanks to you on your thankless role.

However, our administrator in i3 should be more careful in looking at issues from many aspects before complying to requests of one group or another. I have never flagged any one in this i3 forum. If they are proud of their postings, they should let these remain forever. If they are not proud of their postings, why posted in the first place?

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 09:37 | Report Abuse

This 3iii has caused the bankruptcy of investlah members by pointing people away from Pm Corp when it was below 20 sen and as a result they gone punting in stocks like Patimas and Sumatech

finally www.investlah.com also closed shop

i3 Admin Team better be very careful now

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2023-09-27 10:48 | Report Abuse

Yeah loh!

3iii has no balls & give his wrong bluechip advice.....buying at over value price loh!

Alot of investors are stucked in his overvalue stock like Dlady Rm 70 & nestle Rm 180 mah...listening to 3iii advice loh!

He talk kokkk like investing in his overvalue bluechip is a sure win & no downside preposition loh!

i3lurker

13,669 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-09-27 12:32 | Report Abuse

Its now officially a penny stock again. 🤣
Ho Ho Ho
and
a Merry Christmas
and
a Happy New Year 😜

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 13:51 | Report Abuse

🤔 hmmm Tsh now penny stock?

No fear
Fear not

After the Asian Financial Crisis 97/98 Public Bank also dropped to penny stock level at 80 sen

Those who bought ot bottom later witnessed Public Bank crossed Rm20.00 and split
That is on hindsight only

So who can tell what price Tsh will be one fine day

DJThong

474 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-09-27 19:09 |

Post removed.Why?

DJThong

474 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-09-27 19:09 | Report Abuse

Trying to make it long term now to cover your prediction all wrong
Talking nonsense every day
Make sin people lost money

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-27 19:17 | Report Abuse

Poor Calvintaneng

0-1

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 20:03 | Report Abuse

DjThong you should tell the whole truth rather than hiding like a coward in Eagle Group to spy for Sidney

Go see what damage what Sidney did by recommending kgb wb at Rm1.09 and now only 40.5 sen all who followed him lost more than 60%

And instead of reprimanding him you aided his hysterical spamming in this Tsh forum to turn every one away?

Plus you purposely failed to mention Bplant at 57 sen and now Klk offers Rm1.55 to take over
If we add 24 sen dividend Bplant has made over 200%

As for Tsh we holding all and adding more

DJThong

474 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-09-27 20:20 |

Post removed.Why?

DJThong

474 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-09-27 20:21 |

Post removed.Why?

DJThong

474 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-09-27 20:21 |

Post removed.Why?

DJThong

474 posts

Posted by DJThong > 2023-09-27 20:22 | Report Abuse

SEE is right about you

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 20:31 | Report Abuse

SEE? He has been banned by i3 admin for Abusive posting

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 20:32 | Report Abuse

As for Tsh we shall see

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 20:35 | Report Abuse

Director Lim Fook Hin holds 2.1 million Tsh (last 500000 Tsh shares he bought at Rm1.10)
Director Tan Aik Yong bought 16 million Tsh at average price of Rm1.643 to make it over 5% and he still holding

Director Kelvin Tan Aik Pen bought as high as Rm1.79 and now he holds 340 millions Tsh shares

so we buy and hold like Insiders hold

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 20:37 | Report Abuse

>>>>
Stock: [TSH]: TSH RESOURCES BHD

10 hours ago | Report Abuse

This 3iii has caused the bankruptcy of investlah members by pointing people away from Pm Corp when it was below 20 sen and as a result they gone punting in stocks like Patimas and Sumatech

finally www.investlah.com also closed shop

i3 Admin Team better be very careful now
>>>>

If only what calvintaneng opined is true. Far from the truth.
Calvintaneng is not trustworthy at all. At least stay with the facts and truth.

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 20:56 | Report Abuse

So investlah trusted you?

And you blinded by prejudice told people Pm Corp no good as it was only worth a mere 14.4 sen?

Then left investlah people no better stocks to buy?

And they wandered into land minds like patimas, sumatech, utusan and london biscuit?

And after all gone kaput www.investlah.com also closed shop as it turned into a ghost forum

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 20:58 | Report Abuse

Investing blogs and sites became popular with the onset of social media. These blogs and sites have evolved over the years. There were many popular blogs in past, many have disappeared. Sahamas was a popular blog maintained by a very respectable person. He has not blog since, probably his advance age may be a factor.

A popular site where many Malaysian investors gathered to talk "cock" around stocks was Fusion Investor. A popular character in that blog was a chap named Seng. The author of Sahamas was also a popular participant.

When Investlah appeared, the participants shifted to Investlah. Many in Fusion Investor shifted to Investlah. Soon, Seng who maintained Fusion Investor decided to stop blogging asking his participants to join the other blogs.

I started my own blog on 1.8.2008. My first post was: `https://myinvestingnotes.blogspot.com/2008/08/investment-policies-based-on-benjamin.html . My bto log is still active today. It is mainly a personal journey in seeking investment knowledge and my own personal investing philosophy. Also, a place for me to refresh my thinking on my own investing.

I actually did not know that Investlah existed, until a chap, LENO invited me to that site. Well, I soon get to know the investment style of LENO, stockraider, Johnmaster, and a few others. There were many manipulators too, sometimes their activities were obvious, at times very subtle. It is often difficult to know the difference. In any case, investing should be just that, don't speculate. The 2 threads I participated with some enthusiasm were GSB and Patimas. Those who were in Investlah at that time, will know the history.

When i3 started, once again, I did not even know it existed. I continued to stay with Investlah. Slowly, more and more left Investlah. Some participated in both sites. It was not surprising to me that soon after joining i3, calvintaneng promoted PMCorp. He had been doing so in Investlah with Leno for sometime already. Now in the new site, perhaps, there were new players for them to promote with "success" as in Investlah, too many had been burnt too by many promotions, genuine or otherwise.

I joined i3 very very much later. The demise of Investlah was not unexpected. i3 offers a lot more benefits. The site is a better site, compared to Investlah. It was only a matter of time that the new site attracted many players to its site, impoverishing Investlah. It has little to do with any individual.

Interestingly, i3 site is most popular in Malaysia. When you hop over to the i3 Singapore, you will realise few responded to calvintaneng's similar promotions. No wonder, calvintaneng prefers Malaysia i3 to Singapore. :-)

Just telling the truth.

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 21:03 | Report Abuse

Telling the truth?

Pm Corp only worth 14.4 sen?
When it has net cash 18.5 sen?
And Net Assets over 30 sen

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 21:16 | Report Abuse

PMCORP

Shareholding Changes
Date of change Shares Director/
Substantial Shareholder
27 Feb 2023 Disposed
33,500,000 SOO LAY HOLDINGS SDN BHD
27 Feb 2023 Disposed
33,500,000 MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BERHAD
27 Feb 2023 Acquired
20,000,000 CIMB COMMERCE TRUSTEE BERHAD
27 Feb 2023 Disposed
33,500,000 NORCROSS LIMITED
27 Feb 2023 Disposed
33,500,000 TAN SRI DATO' KHOO KAY PENG
27 Feb 2023 Disposed
33,500,000 CHERUBIM INVESTMENT (HK) LIMITED
27 Feb 2023 Disposed
33,500,000 KKP HOLDINGS SDN BHD
05 Oct 2022 Disposed
43,000,000 MALAYAN UNITED INDUSTRIES BERHAD
05 Oct 2022 Disposed
43,000,000 ORIENTAL OMEGA SDN BHD
05 Oct 2022 Disposed
43,000,000 NORCROSS LIMITED

As you highlighted the buying of TSH by its CEO, perhaps, you may like to know the selling in PMCORP as above. Now don't get annoyed because this is posted.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 21:23 | Report Abuse

>>>

Posted by calvintaneng > 12 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Telling the truth?

Pm Corp only worth 14.4 sen?
When it has net cash 18.5 sen?
And Net Assets over 30 sen
>>>

Why is PMCorp sellling at a discount to its NTA?
Why is the market players not give it the premium to its NTA as calvintaneng opined?
Is the market wrong or is calvintaneg right?
What will be the catalyst for the repricing of PMCorp?

Why is calvintaneng so sure of his value of PMCorp?

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 21:28 | Report Abuse

nothing to be annoyed at all

Already told Mui group to close Metrojaya as e-commerce will be bad for Metrojaya

Mui Bhd sold pm Corp to save Metrojaya

no surprise at all

Pm Corp and Mui prop are the only two good ones in Mui group

As for you why didn't you post warnings about Patimas, Sumatech, Utusan and London Biscuit ?

Why you didn't warn Phillip about Serba ? Didn't warn Pang72 about Gpacket ? and didn't warn Speakup about Mmag?

why gaypoh and waste people's time instead of giving warnings in places there are most needed?

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-09-27 21:45 | Report Abuse

My investing is very focussed. I screen for many stocks. I only analyse a few in depth for serious investing. Sometimes, on a few for learning purposes.

calvintaneng

55,021 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2023-09-27 22:27 | Report Abuse

Got focus?

I see you got so engrossed spamming here 😀

Post a Comment