Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 15:03 | Report Abuse

Supermax infact is good as well. I would name it the big 4. But somehow its share price like being curse hard to move where mostly the big 3 are moving up. Well that might be on a very simple explanation but in terms of performance, they are picking up but still a gap between the other 3 taikos mainly due to the larger global market share they have. Markets are limited even the demand is high , you bet gloves is a necessity especially if you see when there is an epidemic you will see these industry making lots of money. Nitril process is one thing zoomboom, now the challenge for all this glove industry is the weight of the gloves. Old gloves weight at 9gram per piece till now 3gram per piece. So whoever makes lighter and better gloves, they are the winners. Don't forget price is very competative, customers wants high quality and cheaper gloves. They are competing with each other now on producing much better quality gloves and lighter ones. If you ask me about supermax I wont comment much but much due to the market share and also the more advanced processes from those top 3.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 15:13 | Report Abuse

hokay thanks bro. :-) learnt some good technical details from your posting :-) I think it was probably also the fact that Datuk Stanley Thai (Supermax MD)supported "opposition" before the last GE that had a clout over its share price not "on par" with the big 3 taiko's. It has come a long way, and is currently facing a roadblock at the 3.02-3.03 range.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 15:22 | Report Abuse

invest1818, dun say like that i shy de.. we are all happy to have each other xD~~~ btw uncleZ SCABLE has coverage adi tp Rm2.33 by http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/amresearch/46622.jsp

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 15:34 | Report Abuse

btw another good news of Marco is that it is a Syariah counter.. now only i know lolxxxx

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 15:51 | Report Abuse

thanks Chrollo for the updates.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 16:02 | Report Abuse

zoomboom, dont mention it.. we here to help each other.. dont need to always thanks ya ^^ btw, welcomee hehe

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-19 16:07 | Report Abuse

chrollo, betul. sekarang tak ada orang minat beli dia. tapi bila harga melambung naik tinggi tinggi, baru semua masuk kerja. terlambat lah tu

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 16:54 | Report Abuse

tewnama, biasa la.. semalam.. masa Dsonic jatuh menjunam cam rocket launcher semua asyik komen tapi taknak masuk lol.. harga terbang 10% baru nak kejar..

bro invest1818, i dunno why i got a feeling Q4 report is gonna be out today.. lolx... for Marco.. lets see my guessing skill sucks or not hahaha

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-19 17:04 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, Tewnama..You guys already bought Scable or still monitoring?

TAFA

70 posts

Posted by TAFA > 2014-02-19 17:09 | Report Abuse

index end in green drive by plantation counter..
time to consider plantation counter?

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-19 17:12 | Report Abuse

matrix, I sudah beli scable. sejak unclez rekomen. kamu tak tahu bila ia akan jalan. kena ada sabar dan fikir jangka masa panjang. kalau selalu hanya fikir mahu untung untung untung dalam 3 hari, susah punya.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-19 17:13 | Report Abuse

chrollo, kaki kontra memang macam itu. suka kejar. tak suka simpan dan tunggu.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 17:13 | Report Abuse

Will be a good one bro mostly major shareholders are insiders, share price up means q results will be good one. Closing buying is very strong, will continue tomorrow. TP0.25 will be the first stop if the Q report is awesome. This counter u can hold bro , dividend is very high. If drop I will take profit and login back when stable but my instinct tells me it will cross over 0.25. Lets watch and see. When I saw today it clears off 0.175 and 0.185, touching 0.25 is not something tough if the momentum continues. Closing still see strong buying momentum, will be another 3 cents tomorrow hopefully. Thank God bro assam got bought some at least in this forum, we can share out the prosper. At what price you bought today chrollo?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 17:18 | Report Abuse

TAFA if you plan to look at plantation counter , MKH don't miss out this awesome counter. Welcome to this group , we share prosper and sensible idea. Don't miss out information from ChineseTea and Assamlaksa, they are very sharp and reliable source. No trash talking here.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 17:27 | Report Abuse

Wow, what a great day for takaful, MKH and DSONIC. When we talk about it a month ago, no one believe and keep bashing. It's hard to find undervalue shares these days.

The biggest target difference was DSONIC when RHB announced 10.51 and Price was 6.49 and diff is 4.02
Then we have MKH target set to 5.40 when price is 3.02 and diff is 2.40

SUIWAH is a very boring share like CBIP but it will steadily rise.
I was getting some bash as well when I mentioned CBIP at 3.30. Only few weeks and now it has turned into 3.78 and I am waiting for the good dividend. When plantation stock is good, expect more mill will be purchased and CBIP will be the one of get the benefit.

I hope some research house will cover SUIWAH next.
It is traded at 2.5 and potentially target can be 4.5-4.7 and diff is 2.00 - 2.2

From our experience in our undervalue portfolio and my shared portfolio
that has risen 13.72 and 15.61% respectively in two months, we can confident that market will realise the share value.
So it's always good to pick undervalue share instead of chasing high.

If the share price is traded above target like presbhd, then we need to wait for a better news or we know the earning will be great such as the UNI they setup that will contribute further.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-19 18:04 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea:

Not forgetting also the case study mentioned previously, the low profile low share float Asiafile, flying from RM4.37 on 2nd Jan to RM6.37 today, a whopping 45.77% gain in less than 2 months. On par with champion like Takaful, Yinson and KLK. The most underdog share I've ever come across.

By the way our Latitud doing good job today as well, gained some 10 cents. I'm expecting investors to flock in once they announce their results.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-19 18:08 | Report Abuse

Tewnama, i'm not a contra kaki in fact some of the shares I hold are 2~4 years now. Just recently came across this forum and see the information shared by you guys. Thanks :) I'm planning to get some SCable and OCK too :)

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-19 18:26 | Report Abuse

MKH has started its rally, worth looking at if members have not entered. Normally the trend is a big jump after correction. This time correction was a bit mild only, couple with today's recommendation on buy call for 'kelapa sawit' stocks and Q4 results out by next week, could be a good buy or to add.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-19 18:53 | Report Abuse

invest1818: Thanks for your informative posting about Gloves. It boosted my confidence but I know too less about Gloves industry. Need to learn more from you bro. Appreciate your effort to type so many valueble input here. Since you are working in the industry, have you come across this company: http://www.ytygroup.com.my/index.asp ?? I heard it might be listed in 2014.

Chrollo: That's how I introduced invest1818 to you. A glove's expert. Bro you're so lucky got some many value uncles here to guide you without collecting tuition fees. Other newbies need to pay contra lost, capital lost, brokerage fees as tuition fees leh. LOL

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 18:58 | Report Abuse

Asam: yeah Latitud will climb. It's correction was minor yesterday, I hope it will be like MKH.
Asiafile increase great but I am also afraid when it drop. Like HLCAP, if you buy at the wrong time, it's quite scary (RM4) in few weeks.
Takaful is more stable, earning and dividend are great. However I put my money yesterday in DSONIC instead of takaful knowing that both of them will rise. A simple ratio of 3k @2.9 DSONIC compare to 1k @ 10.6 Takaful, I knew which would be the winner.

Looking at my portfolio, only karex is still lack behind and I believe this will be the next winner soon.

I also entered IRIS for small amount and already made some paper profit.
PE is high so don't follow me if you are not sure. I hope it will go to main board

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 19:01 | Report Abuse

Wow. So many options on under valued shares !
Awesome sharing bros. Danke! (Oops sorry Chrollo it's in my nature to always say thanks!) hehe

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 19:03 | Report Abuse

Just a warning note about following unclez. So far what he said is genuine and great. I have to thank him for giving assurance and there is nothing wrong with him. If you following him quick enough, you can make some profit.

My concern is, as more a more people following him, I am afraid that they might be shark that is using this as an opportunity. Don't use his comment to speculate and play contra. Only buy if you know you can hold for long term.

I may be wrong but just be careful and don't following anyone blindly including myself and members in these forum. Always do you homework first.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 19:05 | Report Abuse

invest1818, glove expert - Why don't they sell the right hand glove alone as it always break first and I need to use the left one on my right hand :-)

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 19:07 | Report Abuse

Tewnama, Ada berape stock dalam stable anda?
Chinesetea I couldn't tahan my itch and topped up some DSONIC this morning. Did u manage to get some at firesale price?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 19:18 | Report Abuse

tewnama, i salute u bro.. going around those counter and advising ppl.. memang ada patient lol..

asamlaksa, yeap i am indeed really lucky that all of u all can spend your knowledge experience and also emotional support to help me.. Thanks a lot arigato gozaimasu.. maybe one day we should gather ;D yeap our portfolio so far is doing great.. lets see how it will continue to go..

chinesetea, true.. as more and more ppl know it will also create more trouble.. lets not make use of his name too much and going around posting his articles.. its good to share but when it bring unintentional purposes, i worry it will be bad.. btw, karex no news on bonus issues? thats my lovely stock coz its SWOT analysis seems to show me it has a moat..

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 19:23 | Report Abuse

Oh yea.. btw, i forgot to mention.. in my view of today's for Dsonic and Marco.. i enter marco WA a bit at 8 cents to convert to mother share soon.. and invest1818, yes the closing volume a lot ppl buy in at 20 cents.. but please take caution because thats what happen to PDZ also robert tan counter.. but the good side is that this is a fundamentally sound counter.. but suddenly ramming up so much looks quite fishy.. rmb to look carefully bro.. PDZ also up 9696 and then came crashing down quite alot..

And one more is the similarities of Dsonic and Ecoworld during and after UMA.. if u look at their charts both have the similarities.. down when UMA, back up and then down again on first day.. the next day, close green with HIGH volume both also same.. and then few days later go down.. opportunity may come again so can have a watch.. on the good side is, Dsonic is already a proven strong company compared to ecoworld that time and also Dsonic's quarterly report is also coming out so it may be different.. nonetheless lets hope for the best =D

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 19:27 | Report Abuse

because today i have no class, so i monitor the transaction on Marco.. it is actually controlled by certain parties i bliff maybe assigned by Robert Tan.. The sell blocks and buy blocks like exchanging hands.. so basically there is a certain parties controlling it im sure.. just my thoughts.. not meant to scare u guys =.= i have vested interest *raise hand*

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 19:36 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea, noted on your warning :)
Btw I wanted to share, of course after following your posts, ecow was the choice to go. What made me even more confident was as I was driving past glenmarie on the fed hghy I observed and noted that the new Dev just beside the hghy (opposite empire shopping mall) was by UOA Dev. This is next to saujana zero lot owned by focal aims previously. I know the m&A didn't materialise, but the fact that they tried to acquire reveals the traits of TS 's strategic thinking and long term vision. How he built Setia alam was truly amazing.

Definitely keeping Eco long term.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-19 19:49 | Report Abuse

Chinesetea, warning kamu mungkin ada betul. Tapi i tak faham statement u ini "My concern is, as more a more people following him, I am afraid that they might be shark that is using this as an opportunity.". Macam mana shark boleh guna peluang ini untuk perangkap orang. Unclez pun bukan hari hari rekomen saham. Mungkin i ini kira shark kerana i selalu galak orang beli presbhd, dsonic dan ock.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 20:29 | Report Abuse

tewnama, I am not expert but one thing I know is shark can buy share quicker than us with their trading tool within seconds. They can manipulate the price higher easily and then the crowd follow. After that they can sell quicker than you.
They can also do the opposite by pushing the price down and create panic and then buy at lower price. If people don't understand the fundamental, they just buy at greed too high/late and sell at fear too early. Make sense?

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 20:32 | Report Abuse

Thanks zoomboom for your sharing. That's every good investor should do. Attend their agm and visit their site

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-19 20:42 | Report Abuse

chinatea, u ada cakap betul. pendek kata, kita sendiri jangan buta buta ikut orang cakap. tak kira siapa bagi rekomen. setahu saya, unclez tak minta kita beli saham yg dia rekomen. dia hanya beri fakta fakta and pandangan. kita sendiri yg patut buat kesimpulan. lagipun, saya tak pernah baca dia bagi TP. perasan tak. tapi kebanyakan analis akan bagi TP ini TP itu.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-19 21:13 | Report Abuse

Even myself didn't buy, I doubt anyone will buy Asiafle. It's too late to enter. HlCap will soon have their announcement regarding their super low share float which is not compliant with Bursa's minimum requirement. Being gorenged all the way to RM14. Hlcap is a NO NO NO. Never think Hlcap at RM10 is cheap. RM14 is a history and it will be getting lower and lower.

I don't think anyone here will do contra. I hope so. If you contra you will not sleep sound, worrying the other day you will lost and you might pay your hard earned money as contra lost. Buy within your financial ability, own only what you can afford. If it's yours it will be one if it's not it will never be. If you don't have enough capital work hard to get promoted in office. If you are doing business find more customers to expand your business so that you will have more returns.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 21:16 | Report Abuse

Bro Assam and Bro ChineseTea, I'm not what you said as glove experts just been working in the rubber industry for quite some time and know a bit to share.

Bro Assam , they are many smaller companies on making gloves and some growth rapidly to become a big exporters. I didn't heard much about this company but basically can go in depth to studies and check with some frens about it. The industry is small and somehow, important is have to know more about its management and how does it fair between the more established ones in the market. Bro assam we can really study about it.

Bro ChineseTea, haha, gloves are made by molds in pair you will not able to only buy one side haha, then who want the other side haha. clinical Gloves are disposal in pairs and hence you wont find one piece of it.

Bro Chrollo thanks for the info, yea I watching marco closely but somehow whtever having a steep rise will be expecting a steep fall is just how greedy u want now. Will check on it closely tomorrow am I ready anytime to take profit. But I still hope it can touch .25 tomorrow.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 21:20 | Report Abuse

invest1818, must touch le! if not i cry LOL aHAHA nvm bro dun be so pessimistic lol we are optimistic but still be cautious ;D fundamental is good so it makes me feel better than if i buy Marco if it has negative EPS lol..

asamlaksa, i like ur wording which says that play within our means and whatever is ours is ours.. since im young my main aim when come out is just to work as hard and get as many qualification as possible and then increase my income fast enough..

蓝庆翰

50 posts

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-02-19 22:09 | Report Abuse

Good evening,I would like to thank uncleZ, all guys n gals sifu who is sharing their precious info n knowledge here so that I can make some paper profit from investing DSONIC, LATITUD n MKH.

Due to financial constraint I only can buy few lots for each counter and hopefully can top up when there is correction time. Maybe gonna take Scable tomorrow.

And I would like to know how do u convert warrant to mother share?

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 22:16 | Report Abuse

Hi 蓝庆翰, welcome to this group chat.. first i would like to say welcome..

In order to convert warrant to mother share, u need to tell ur dealer and he/she will give u further details..

蓝庆翰

50 posts

Posted by 蓝庆翰 > 2014-02-19 22:32 | Report Abuse

Ok Chrollo, thanks.

Recently just received bonus and right issues from QL.
Any comments about this counter?

Posted by kkpan13113 > 2014-02-19 22:39 | Report Abuse

Hi All the sifu any comment on recently rally stock caely

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-19 23:54 | Report Abuse

Besides Eco, Tambun..what's your view on GOB ? I actually drove over to that piece of land that owned by GOB at Batu Kawan to take a look, quite strategic. This company use to build a lower cost house, but with the announcement of IKEA, Gold Course etc..I believe this company will no longer build the cheaper cost house over there but build semi D and higher cost house in that area, it is going to create a lot of revenue to GOB in a few years. Is 84 cents cheap now? I believe it can easily cross RM1. Just a matter of time..I'm willing to wait and see :)

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-02-20 10:27 | Report Abuse

morning

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-20 10:55 | Report Abuse

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-20 15:40 | Report Abuse

Hi, I have no experience in caely and gob. We are not sifu. Sifu are otb, kcchongnz and etc

it's interesting to see mkh and Dsonic racing each other last two days. If you have one choice, which one will you pick? Btw, Cbip gradually creep up, take note.

matrix6050

1,265 posts

Posted by matrix6050 > 2014-02-20 17:11 | Report Abuse

CBIP is a great stock which i got it while it was RM2.50. Pretty good return and great business, will still continue to hold it.

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-20 17:15 | Report Abuse

matrix6050, Nice to know that you also hold CBIP. This is one of the good fundamental stock that can weather storm and at the sametime going up like the speculated stock

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2014-02-20 17:17 | Report Abuse

Buy

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-20 17:19 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, a difficult choice even myself took out some from DSonic today diverted to MKH. Both good closing. Tomorrow will be a good day for MKH.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-20 17:21 | Report Abuse

apasai I tak dapat akses unclez punya blog. MCMC sudah ban ke

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-20 17:26 | Report Abuse

During Bull Market....
During bull market, everyone is his own stock market expert. You will seek out someone and if he or she say the same thing, this will sort of confirm your view on certain stock. But since it is a bull market, everyone view is positive regardless of which stock. Thus, everyone moves along the same direction. Everyone has their stock to offer, be it based on fundamental or hot tips, believing that this stock is good and have high hope it will go up. In the end, you have so many stocks to pick. Every other stock seem to go up every other day. How to be wrong, is the mood of the day.  Merry mood is all around. Long term investment is no longer an attractive word. Being a disciplined long term investor, you too deviate from your long held investment principle. Suddenly you find yourself putting your money into some of these unknown stocks that you never heard of not too long ago. The interesting part is these unknown stocks start to give you better and faster returns in no time as compare to your long term stocks that you already had in your long term portfolio. You start to question your wisdom to continue to keep those long term stocks and tempted to switch to stock that gives faster returns albeit unknown stock to you not too long ago. Unknowingly or knowingly, by now you already being sucked into the vicious cycle of getting in and out from one stock to other stock. The final outcome can be easily predicted. We shall see that in 2015 or might even earlier.

Those went through the up and down in 1987 and 1997/8 will able to fully comprehend what I just said.

And, I would like to add this - Stock expert does not come out during bull market. The real stock expert is the one that stay true to his or her investment principle during bad time and good time. How many of us is really one?

Having said all that, one also should enjoy the euphoria brings about by the buoy stock market. Punt, contra, gamble or speculate any stock, whatever you want to call it. Life will be boring without a punt or two in stock market. But always watch your back. Set aside a small fund just for that to satisfy your thirst for excitement. Even if this fund got wiped out, you are lest concerned as your main capital is still preserved. But don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. Don't turn an enjoyable venture into a nightmare when the big storm come hitting. 

On another matter, UMA was back into the limelight recently. This remind me of what happened to Ecowld not too long ago and DSonic just yesterday.

Contrary to many may think, UMA is good thing for it will bring back normality otherwise it is a mindless pure speculation play. UMA is a psychology tool to tackle emotion. Speculation is about emotion. Emotion of greed. How else to explain if it is not psychology tool since UMA does not change a bit on the company fundamental but the stock price will tumble upon UMA being issued. What is not good is this is a sign of coming of an unhealthy market volatility. This is especially so when UMA is issued to good fundamental companies. Nevertheless, stock price will recovery fairly fast for good fundamental company. I predicted more UMA madness in the coming months.

On a happier note, are we not in bull market? If it is not, why are we talking about stock market day in day out? UncleZ too won't be writing here if we are not in bull market and certainly you won't be reading what I wrote if we are not in bull market.

Invest wisely. Stay invested. Good luck.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz