Posted by Chrollo > 2014-01-03 17:53 | Report Abuse

Hi all, this group is created in order to discuss value stocks. Talk anything here! muahahha

42 people like this.

3,626 comment(s). Last comment by chinesetea 2018-03-12 08:11

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 21:26 | Report Abuse

wow good to have ur UncleT making decisions for u.. my take for the is there will be more slightly down for people to buy..

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-18 21:37 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, thanks. Still holding on and no contra. I even added a bit before UMA, did not expect that to happen. Out of bullet to add on, will keep and wait for good news next week. Any idea on why a sudden steep rise past two days.....institution buying? I have an idea, why the sudden drop...panic selling by contra players! Noticed that towards the end, there was a heavy buying at 2.91

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 21:38 | Report Abuse

Siva68, me too.. i top up at Rm3.33 but not a bit only.. i just top up half of what i bought earlier to pyramid it.. but im holding to it hehe

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-18 21:44 | Report Abuse

If you read the history of our posting we already predicted this event months ago. We know the result will be stellar and I suggested to buy two weeks before the result out. In addition to that the KLSE is in the bull mode after the tapering and the CNY run was not materialise. Now it all burst out in the last few days.
We also know that once it is splitted and big fund will start collecting because of the liquidity improvement.

It may also be something that uncleZ has mentioned recently about the weird 4.50pm thingy.

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-02-18 21:46 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, may be I could say that we are not disappointed in holding this stock but sometimes what is most disappointing is that looking at your paper gain being wiped out in a few minutes, ha,ha.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 21:47 | Report Abuse

chinesetea, i have checked the last 50 transactions and it all shows continuous sell.. u sure u dunwan to see see first before enter??

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 21:48 | Report Abuse

Siva, true story bro hahaha but i'd rather take this risk and learn than living with the 3.5% interest in FD for the rest of my life.. lol...

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-18 22:10 | Report Abuse

Chrollo you will not gain from the 3.5% FD interest as the inflation rate will eats u up. Msia inflation is at an average of 4.5% to 5.5%. Hence every year you will lose out at least 2% in average 10 yrs down the line u will lose out 20%. I guess ur age is below 25 so its 30 yrs or more from now till your retirement at age 55. You will lose out 60% for the coming 30 yrs from now. If u have 100k now bet it only worth 40k at ur retirement age. Please exclude compounding computation, just basically simple computation.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 22:12 | Report Abuse

yeap.. thats why i mentioned i rather risk and learn now when im young.. no im 22!!! lolllllllllllll everyone know FD rate is a way of bank cheating the money out of people so they can loan back to people again at higher interest rate lolxx

Abudance

2,211 posts

Posted by Abudance > 2014-02-18 22:16 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing what unclez share. Only 2 of his suggested stocks still not yet up like crazy! Ock and scable! So... Waiting for its turn!!!

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-18 22:20 | Report Abuse

yeap bro chrollo I bet u will be very successful in near future coz at ur young age you already know the meaning of passive income. When I was at ur age I only know how to spend. Start to create passive income as early as possible I bet u know more then I do coz u read a lot of investing books right. Keep it up bro and cool for not contra off today. The financial results will be awesome for Dsonic, don't worry bro. Lets wait and see the show.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-18 22:21 | Report Abuse

Thanks asam. Yep I shall hold on tight and chat in this executive lounge instead.
You guys are the best. Rational and talking sense :)
Hopefully tomorrow will be another great day ahead and presenting some opportunities :)
Gd luck bros

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-18 22:40 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, I didn't monitor myself but base on what uncleT said. I originally wanted to buy next day but he observe the last period, they are lot more buyer than seller. He tried 2.75, 2.8 and failed.

It may be some fluctuation tomorrow but for certain, we will not be able to beat the trend if it suddenly spike as I am in UK. Even I stay awake, I will not be able to catch it as the window of opportunity is so small.

So I base on uncleT judgement and also my knowledge of this fundamental counter that it will rise back very soon. If it drop further, then I will buy more. If it rise, then I am happy.

The only thing I don't want to do is to kicking myself for not taking opportunity when there is correction. Also the correction is not because changing of result/fundamentals.

As you know, I recommended takaful at rm9.6 few weeks ago when major correction happened, see how much it is now. The correction comes and go and sometimes we may not see it happen anymore. I am confident DSONIC will be another one like this. With good people in this forum, we can encourage another and we will be rejoice in months time. When you have earned enough to visit London, I can buy you some lunch :-)

Btw, if you are cash rich, takaful is still a good buy at today's price 10.64. I am running out of bullet and buy all dsonic today. I even sell some of my other counters to buy more DSONIC.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-18 22:42 | Report Abuse

Up and down is just a wayang. The most important thing is you can get the real picture. What I can see is Dsonic "act" like they dropped seriously.

Even if tomorrow drop, be positive and think far. Calculate your own entry price as well as your risk appetite. Always follow your strategy in investing.

Okay now change into a different view/perspective. Honestly IF no UMA issued today you guys won't sell even at RM3.80 right. In contrast, IF you know Dsonic will be trading at RM3 post-split & you have an initial capital of RM200k to buy Dsonic at RM3 pre-split, will you all-in to sapu all Datasonic shares and be a paper millionare now ??

IF and only IF.
What IF I say Dsonic will be selling at RM9 on December 2014.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 22:49 | Report Abuse

Thanks invest1818, no la i read books only but practical skills still far far from u all.. experience beats theory for sure.. hehe nvm la u can teach ur children whats financial knowledge ma hehe.. i adi start to think how to teach my children when i have in the future..

chinesetea, true bro.. it has been few times for me.. dunwan buy when correction and chase when going high.. wouldnt do that anymore.. when correction its chance to buy if your long term view is intact.. wow really? okie when i have the money to go London, maybe we can exchange views and stocks hahaha i bliff if i have the capability to go London for holiday, i would be comfortable with my life adi hehe.. btw, how does UncleT chooses the stocks? he see screen all the time?? or fundamentally ?? he seems very much respected by u

asamlaksa, 2014 Q1 if government wants to change the IC and all.. the quarter willl shoot up tremendously.. lets see whether or not is there any news lingering around..

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-18 23:13 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, Large chunk of my portfolio with Datasonic of course I'm very confident with it.

1) Potential compulsory upgrade to new mykad.
2) Dsonic just completed their CCTV project in Penang, sponsor 5 units CCTV to Penang after securing millions.
3) 99.99% Good Q results to be announced end of this month.
4) MyKid will be relaunched somewhere in March 2014. Dsonic was the one incharged previously.
5) Aggressiveness in venturing into International's ID Project.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-18 23:54 | Report Abuse

asam why u remove the chinese wording T_T i just wanna copy paste to translateeeeee

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-19 00:10 | Report Abuse

穷人到银行存款,
富人到银行贷款,
结果穷人越来越穷,
富人越来越富

Chrollo let me translate for you:

Poor man saves at bank,
Rich man loan from bank.
Poor man become poorer,
Rich man become richer.

When you gain enough experience and the market is positive, pick invest rather than saving in FD.
Even Presbhd today up 3.77%. 1 day gain in stocks > 1 year FD Rate.

But of course you don't loan from bank to invest lah. LOL

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 06:55 | Report Abuse

lol no la I don't borrow to invest unless I am dead sure about my stock picking skills haha btw any comment on these?? my fren just sent me a link to ask me be careful... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=R-MDU8vaEY37rAe-0IDwCA&url=http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2014/02/17/soros-doubles-a-bearish-bet-on-the-sp-500-to-the-tune-of-1-3-billion/&cd=3&ved=0CCwQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNECBH59sw7o-zjRzfjkl1pR2wu2aQ

chinesetea

1,390 posts

Posted by chinesetea > 2014-02-19 07:16 | Report Abuse

It's an old news. See the date.
http://m1.marketwatch.com/articles/BL-MWTELLB-8977
If that really happen, what will you do?
I would prepare some bullet by selling any weak stock, avoid blue chip and use it as chip to grab some bargain.
Gradually move to safe but boring counter.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 08:34 | Report Abuse

Thx Chinese tea. Another great advice. :). Staying up late eh? Dsonic? :))

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2014-02-19 08:53 | Report Abuse

Hi dysonic investors, very likely be more program selling today! Be cautious!!! stay calm!! gd luck to all!! Pump n dump may b deployed too!!

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2014-02-19 09:15 | Report Abuse

Hey guys better exit some before too latelah!!!

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 09:32 | Report Abuse

Guys, Marco on the watch, will touch 0.20 soon when Q report out. Today opening 5m lots on 0.175 sapu in just second. TP 0.25

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 09:35 | Report Abuse

0.185 clear from Marco , touch 0.19 already, before Friday 0.20 will be realized. ^^

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 09:36 | Report Abuse

yangkwang u r in the wrong forum. we are Dsonic hardcore and we stick with our principals

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 09:57 | Report Abuse

invest1818, wuah u huat lorrrrrr sure touch or not? lollxxx

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 09:58 | Report Abuse

bro sure touch de u see Friday report will out. U see to volume and the warrant sapu so much since last week till now. This stock will burst de. Today 10m lots just gone on 0.175 and 0.185 within minutes.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 10:00 | Report Abuse

invest1818, careful coz based on what i see.. someone goreng it up based on the transactions screen.. but i do agree its fundamentals is good as i too wanna buy in at 16.5 cents that time but i didnt so miss the chance =( hauhauha

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 11:28 | Report Abuse

invest1818, u huat ady ahahahahah imba.... Q report really nice?

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 11:52 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, this coy is very heavy payment in dividend and mostly own by individuals. Is a cash free company with solid financials and earning growing year by year basis. If you read its financial carefully you will know the directors mostly convert the earning back as dividends for the shareholders. I have take caution and closely monitoring it after its ex div payment and I still notice strong support from 0.16 and 0.165 which hardly break through. You are right they are rumours that there is someone sapuing a lot of its warrant and want to push up the share price. In fact penny stocks I will not hold it for long but I knew it is a good chance to earn a lot from it. Don't forget bro last year penny stocks perform the best growth in overall almost 60% growth. I definitely stick one good ones on my portfolio.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 12:00 | Report Abuse

Chrollo, touches 0.20 , a day above my expectation was thinking by tomorrow before Friday Q report out bro. Really syok haha.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 12:07 | Report Abuse

hahaha yeah i am very happy for u 15.5 purchase price to 20.5 today means u profited over 30% in less than a month truly impressive.. maybe today out Q report? hahaha lets pray for the best =D

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 12:26 | Report Abuse

Some say Q report out by Friday. Low free float mostly individual holders, lets see how it goes before consider to take profit or not. The volume a bit worries me , was expecting a gradual half to 1 sen increase daily before Q report out but now one day 3 cents for a penny stock is crazy.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-19 12:32 | Report Abuse

I did grabbed some previously by following invest1818 since he followed our call on Datasonic, Ecoworld and Presbhd. Receive dividends and now riding on capital gain as well.

But only a few lots to invest in a quality penny stocks. Now all Marco investors should be busy using their Casio calculator to calculate their selling price.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 12:36 | Report Abuse

asamlaksa, if i got bullet i oso buy adi ;( haihxxx seeing u all i wonder why i am not working sobss nvm june i graduate i can work liao MUAHAHAHAHA

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 12:37 | Report Abuse

invest, the most crazy is it WA lol!!! if u bought 1m u got 500k gain in a day DAFAW LOL

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 12:49 | Report Abuse

Grtz bro assam to buy in some^^. Volume too high , whats your comment bro before we take action? Chrollo that's the advantage of penny stocks u hit in with smaller capital but return high but u will jump down faster as well. So need find a solid one with less big funds interruption. Hopefully good news coming on Q or else a big dive will happen. Anyhow watch closely. Yea bro assam u right casio calculator is everywhere in my office now.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 12:50 | Report Abuse

Yes chrollo 50% gain from warrants ^^.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 12:52 | Report Abuse

Too bad didn't buy warrant chrollo haha so stick with mother is ok liow.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 12:54 | Report Abuse

lol nvm la if Q report good.. then should drive up price further.. i bought some WA at 8 cents because i saw a hole between the mother share and warrant.. the conversion price is 10 cents.. but WA is trading 1 cent below after conversion.. so meaning if convert the warrant to mother share, get 1 cent profit.. either the mother trade at too high or WA trade too low.. as the dates near, both will converge because of arbitrager..

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 13:00 | Report Abuse

Lets pray for it to move further up bro.

asamlaksa

675 posts

Posted by asamlaksa > 2014-02-19 13:03 | Report Abuse

I bought once bro invest1818 you recommend it but Kossan still cannot convince me. But it's a good stock anyway. I love to be an early bird to wallop all profits. hehe. I heard new glove stocks YTY to be listed soon and I'm going to take my 60% cash reserve to hentam some.

Now Marco is catching up with their senior MKH, Eco and Datasonic.

Invest1818: Seriously it's rare to see you being so active in the forum here.

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 13:13 | Report Abuse

yeapppp hope for it to sustain.. hehe asam if he is active means sith gonna happen? hahaha all up maybe!

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 14:34 | Report Abuse

Bro assam if got time I will be here. Lately business got some issues so need to settle but now is fine. Bro yes , will be good to invest, kossan is an old horse but reliable one. Bro assam I always admire on your information, keep us update on the listing details and date will join u for sure to hantam in. Bro i'm in the rubber industry for quite some years and i'm confident rubber products will make good money unless if latex price make a huge turn. As long as Thailand is still in turmoil and the Chinese economy has yet to make a come back don't dream of rubber price will flow back to its peak high back in 2009-2010 period. Now the price is reasonable to both parties, need to observe the new glove coy bro. What I can advice is gloves are not so simple as you think to manufacture. The scrap rate is very high and this indicates high cost. It can be due to many factors and im not sure you ever heard that latex has life, you need to treat it nicely or else it reacts aggressively. Need to study closely on the new company performance and its processes as well. 60% I don't know is it too high or not bro but it is good if you have confident with it. Give me more insight and I will share my exp with you on these industry.
Nitril gloves are newly gloves product which widely convert
from the original latex gloves during the peak of latex price back in 2009-2010. This put Harta in advantage (first on mastering Nitril gloves) but as you can see, Kossan is slowly moving upfront now with its extreme expansion and its extraordinary performance in 2013, hence new company would see a very difficult position to move in. If compete in price I bet will lose out from this giants. I know Top glove boss, Tan Sri Lim Wee Chai. He is a very aggressive and discipline leader, Top glove is another glove company that you must not ignore on its progress. 2013 shows a drop on top glove performance but I can bet you will see it rebound greatly in short time from its great leadership. Gloves are diff from properties , market is limited and we have a wide variance of good strong aggressive gloves company. Anyhow lets study it and we exchange idea and if we feel we can hantam in I bet I will be side by side with you bro.

tewnama

4,251 posts

Posted by tewnama > 2014-02-19 14:37 | Report Abuse

panjang nya

Chrollo

1,143 posts

Posted by Chrollo > 2014-02-19 14:37 | Report Abuse

invest1818, u are really informative and know alot in this line.. how bout klk??

when hantam rmb ask me along le ! we hamtam sama sama! hahahahaa

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 14:44 | Report Abuse

bro chrollo, KLK glove industry is call Masif glove and it is not listed. It is one of the subsidiary of BKB. KLK is more on Oil Palm and rubber plantation, Most of its rubber plantation and Oil palm plantation in Ipoh has been converted to properties from its current development of Bandar seri Botani. Its glove factory is located exactly at that area and guess wht, is gonna shift soon to other area. Their main business is not on gloves and hardly compete with those giants which I have mentioned earlier. They are moving more on properties due to large land banks they have from their plantation sectors. They have two listed group one is call KLK and another is Batu Kawan Bhd.

invest1818

478 posts

Posted by invest1818 > 2014-02-19 14:51 | Report Abuse

Happy to know you guys here like assam, ChineseTea, Tewnama and especially u Chrollo, your a bright lad at your age is so young and your already start talking and having thought like us uncles here. You will have a great future ahead. Keep it up bro. Lets prosper together. I like you guys coz mostly talking facts and good sharing rather then those trash talkers.

zoomboom

2,168 posts

Posted by zoomboom > 2014-02-19 14:53 | Report Abuse

thanks invest1818 for the detailed info. How about Supermax? What's your take/ experience on them? They seem to be on an aggresive mode to expand their Nitrile production similar to Kossan.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz