Posted by TechcodeBreaker > 2014-05-18 01:09 | Report Abuse

"Knowledge without discipline is dangerous,discipline without knowledge has little value" 1) We are here to help out any I3 members of their stock TA. If you need help on any stock chart just address us as “Dear TCB..” 2) We encourage traders to buy stocks with a trading plan. Before you buy please have a Stop Loss in case the stocks go against you. 3) We encourage traders to cultivate a winning habit, that is to lock in profits often when the opportunity arises. Be focused. We are here with one purpose only, that is to make money, never let a winning trade become a losing trade. 4) We encourage traders to set a Trailing Stop to protect their profits when riding on a winning trade. 5) We encourage other traders that have TA knowledge to participate and help out others on TA. In this way we all can learn together. 6) We will never recommend any stock in this thread as Buying and Selling is solely your own decision and your own risk. 7) We may post the stocks that we are interested in, together with a TA reading on it for the purpose of sharing. These TA readings are to cultivate habits of 'Discipline' and 'Plan' before trading .

120 people like this.

7,838 comment(s). Last comment by ProfitMan 2016-12-27 15:21

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2015-11-09 14:05 | Report Abuse

tsy, Dunknow, ariff, jasonor, inwest, connie, duit, westgun, AllWin, jasonor and All, Good Afternoon.

TCB wishes all our Hindu friends, Happy Diwali and Safe travelling too.

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-11-09 14:12 | Report Abuse

Selamat Divali abang Profitman..............

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2015-11-09 16:41 | Report Abuse

Duit thanks ..hahaha.. you too.

AllWin

782 posts

Posted by AllWin > 2015-11-09 16:46 | Report Abuse

Good evening profitman, duit, jason, arif, yoda, dk, tsy and many more..
Happy Divali !!

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-11 05:45 | Report Abuse

Good morning TCB/Dunknow/ariff7996/jasonor/westgun/AllWin/inwest88 n all

Dow from minus to plus. Hope our index follows suig !!

Have a fruitful day ahead. Happy trading !!

ProfitMan

2,094 posts

Posted by ProfitMan > 2015-11-11 11:05 | Report Abuse

tsy, Dunknow, ariff, jasonor, inwest, connie, duit, westgun, AllWin, jasonor and All, Good Morning.

tsy, as expected our KLCI started in the break and testing the resolve of 1660. Panic sell sets in again as is normal and some selling in some stocks could be overdone. Do trade cautiously.

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2015-11-11 11:06 | Report Abuse

Thanks for valuable advise abang Profit............

Cheers................ OK... I will tell myself trade cautiously..

ariff7996

Posted by ariff7996 > 2015-11-11 11:39 | Report Abuse

Good morning all TCB's member..

Wishing u all profitable trading always...

Thks Profit bro for the advise..

westgun

1,961 posts

Posted by westgun > 2015-11-12 01:27 | Report Abuse

haha.. good "morning" all TCB members...have a good day..:)

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-12 06:04 | Report Abuse

Good morning TCB/Dunknow/ariff7996/westgun/Allwin/Duit/inwest88 n all

Dow down 55. Will our index slide further today ??

Have a wonderful Thursday. Happy trading !!

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-12 06:10 | Report Abuse

Profitman

Good morning. Thanks for your advice. Will trade cautiously.

Warrants are surging more than the respective mother share. Johotin wa recent spike is spectacular !!

Have a wonderful Thursday. Happy trading !!

westgun

1,961 posts

Posted by westgun > 2015-11-12 08:28 | Report Abuse

GOod morning all TCB..:)

yoda88

499 posts

Posted by yoda88 > 2015-11-12 08:55 | Report Abuse

Companies in the News:-
—---------------------------------—
1⃣ KLCCP Stapled Group saw its total distributable income for 3Q fall 2.3% to RM147.13m.

Asdion's CEO Yap Tai Tee has resigned.

Guoco profit surge more than sevenfold to RM21.33m in 1QFY16, on higher revenue & recognition of fair value gain amounting to RM16.7m arising from the valuation of investment properties.

LionDiv & LionCorp's financial statements for FY15 have both been found wanting by their respective auditors.

Airport handled 5.3% fewer passengers in Oct due to runway closure & cancellation of flights primarily caused by the haze that had blanketed the Southeast Asian region for months.

Dolphin has proposed a bonus issue of 55.5m warrants on the basis of 1 free warrant for every 4 existing Dolphin shares; the proceeds from the exercise of the warrants will be used to repay borrowings & for working capital.

AxisREIT is buying 4 contiguous parcels of freehold land that collectively span 3.95 ha at Kulai, Johor for RM61m to diversify & enlarge its property portfolio.

Bintai Kindenko has received and accepted a letter of intent from Chong Kee Furniture & Construction to undertake subcontract works for a sum of S$17.28m in S'pore

SSteel expects another year of losses for FY16, before it marks returning to the black in FY17, helped by higher revenue from a new HRC steel product under its upstream segment.MMC Pembetungan Langat will be taking over a project to build a centralised sewage treatment plant & sewage pipes network connection in Selangor worth RM1.51bn from the MMC-Sumimoto Consortium.

Mudajaya's PT Harmoni Energy Indonesia has achieved the commercial operation date for its 2 x 7MW coal-fired steam power plant in Desa Baruta Analalaki, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia, on Oct 29

MISC is not in any discussions with Armada "on any potential transaction".

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-13 06:05 | Report Abuse

Good morning TCB/Dunknow/ariff7996/westgun/AllWin/inwest88 n all

Wow, Dow drastic drop. Our index will break 1660 !! Buy on dips !!

Have a fruitful Friday . Happy trading !!

ariff7996

Posted by ariff7996 > 2015-11-13 08:34 | Report Abuse

Good morning tsy, Dunknow, Profitman, jasonor, Allwin, Inwest n all..

Happy trading!

Matrix, thks for esceram :D

yoda88

499 posts

Posted by yoda88 > 2015-11-13 08:40 | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------
1⃣ Supermx's receipt of a licence to supply medical gloves to NHS in UK is expected to contribute positively to its earnings & net assets for 4 yrs from FY17.

2⃣ StemLife has received a conditional takeover offer from Cordlife for 45 sen cash per share for the remainder stake the latter does not own.

3⃣ Favourable US$ exchange movements pulled up Inari profit by 34.8% to RM45.5m in 1QFY16.

4⃣ OWG has proposed a bonus issue on the basis of 1 bonus : every 5 shares.

5⃣ Stone has signed a FA with LBS Bina to offer its products & services coupled with interest free vendor financing services to property developer LBS Bina for 18 mths.

6⃣ Instaco has clinched a RM29m contract for the installation of telecommunication towers across 30 hub sites in Perak, Negeri Sembilan & Sabah.

7⃣ SDred's SDB Guernsey has entered into a SPA with AL.AN SA for the sale SDB Guernsey's freehold four-storey building in London.

8⃣ WCT has secured a RM315.6m job for EPCC of substations from Petronas.

9⃣ Kwasa Land has appointed AZRB & Getrahome to build residential units in the project.

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2015-11-13 09:47 | Report Abuse

Good morning Profitman, tsy88, Dunknow, ariff, Allwin, n all TCB sifus here :)

may everyone here huat ar. market up or down also will continue huat huat.. haha

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-11-14 07:40 | Report Abuse

Goooooooood morning TCB,ariff,jasanor,allwin,WG,tsy,inwest,profitbro,yoda,sunlight.......all all my lovely friendsssssssssss

AllWin

782 posts

Posted by AllWin > 2015-11-14 07:58 | Report Abuse

Good morning dk, jasonor, yoda, ariff, sunlight, westgun, duit, profitman and all tcb friends... have a wonderfulllllll weekend !!

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-11-15 01:09 | Report Abuse

Hi Profitbro....sorry for late nite....oppsss....I mean morning question...these 2days,we had our klci closed in red on pre closing....our FF resume their selling,crude oil like water fall,rm talak tongkat duit,I mean tongkat Ali....dropping....DJI is almost at its support level....can u share you opinion in current klci?will August's nightmare begin?

Happy Sunday
Thanksssssssssssss....

@_@

D7zul

155 posts

Posted by D7zul > 2015-11-15 01:50 | Report Abuse

I.believe fbmklci will.start its bull run soon..

From d charts these few days, looks like someone's collecting with big funds

AllWin

782 posts

Posted by AllWin > 2015-11-15 07:43 | Report Abuse

Good morning dk, that was million dollars question in everyone's mind now.
Zul, normal ppl like me would have negative view on klci. You are different and i hope you are correct.
Looking forward to Profitbro comment.

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-11-15 18:04 | Report Abuse

d7zul....selamat petang....saya amat berbesar hati Kerana kesudian anda untuk menyampaikan naihat yg amat Berguna....mari kita sama sama belajar ya..telima Kasi...

kayza

Posted by kayza > 2015-11-15 18:17 | Report Abuse

anyone have any idea on the impact of the paris attack to the gobal econ our look and how it will impact KLCI this week?

westgun

1,961 posts

Posted by westgun > 2015-11-15 20:02 | Report Abuse

Hi all TCB>. enjoy your lovely weekend ya...:)

westgun

1,961 posts

Posted by westgun > 2015-11-15 20:02 | Report Abuse

Hi Profitman.. would you mind to share the trend on oil price as well as the Armada stock..:)

million thanks for your helps..:)

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-16 06:10 | Report Abuse

Good morning Profitman/Dunknow/ariff7996/AllWin/westgun/D7Zul n all

Wah, Dow had its worst week !! Hope our index will be able to cushion any fall !! On the brighter side, our market is still very active !!

Have a fruitful Monday. Happy trading !!

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-16 16:36 | Report Abuse

tsy, Dunknow, ariff, jasonor, inwest, connie, duit, westgun, AllWin, jasonor, kayza, D7zul and All, Good Evening.

Dunknow, nice pic ...hehehe.. thx.

Sorry, people, finally got the chance to come in here. D7sul, thanks for sharing your klci thoughts. Appreciate it.

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-16 18:08 | Report Abuse

Dunknow, Allwin, Kayza, D7zul, Its not easy to forecast our KLCI these days as there are many external shocks that keeps popping up just when we "thought it was safe to go back into the water" which magnifies the volatility that is already prevailing in the market. But then again, we are now living in an era of great dynamism and volatility due in large part to the quick flow of information accorded to us by digital technologies.

The KLCI found a support today at 1644 and selling pressure appears to be decreasing. There were accumulation in selected stocks. I would expect the KLCI to trend sideways in the short term with perhaps some bearish bias. We may possibly see a rebound in the market tomorrow although I may be wrong. In the near term, we could see a range bound index between 1644 and 1697. Any further weakness in the market from its current level could see it trending towards 1600.

There will be some immediate temporary fears and jitters in the market from the Paris attack as is the case with most events of such nature which the market should recover from. However, I believe the impact on markets to be temporary. But the bigger issues lie with the overall world economic health, commodity prices, and the US rate hike.

There is a high possibility of a US rate hike in December. Personally, i would expect the Fed to do the hike this time round. If they do, we hope they will lay out the direction of future rate hikes to give more certainty to the market. As I mentioned previously, its best that they get the rate hike out of the way rather than have the market guessing month in month out over this. With all the talks of a real hike now, I believe the Dow is already factoring in the effect of this hike at the moment.

As always, there will always be stocks to trade. Stocks which recently recorded good financial results are worth tracking. Stocks that comes to mind are Gadang, LCTH, Inari and Tekseng. Then there are others that are attractive from a technical perspective like EG, Esceram and Carepls. And I am sure you will have your own range of stocks to monitor and trade. Irregardless, as we always preach here, do set your trading plan before you enter any trade.

Have a good trading week ahead.

Posted by inwest88 > 2015-11-16 19:02 | Report Abuse

Profitman -thanks for the market overview which was superbly presented.

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-16 19:02 | Report Abuse

westgun,

Low oil price is here to stay at least in the near term. Oil price could probably range between USD40 to 45/46 with a possibility of it breaking below 40. Currently, the 40 support level seems to be holding.

At present, there are many bearish bearing factors on oil price. There is simply an oil glut with slowing demand, a result of slowing economies and there are no curtailments of production levels in sight for the immediate future.

Armada has been very active of late due largely to the MISC M&A rumour. It is subjected to the oil price volatility too as you are already aware. It has broken out of its downtrend line and it looks bullish. It is now consolidating under the dark cloud of 11/11 and has a fairly good support at 0.97. It faces an immediate resistance at 1.04 and could re-test its previous high of 1.16 if broken out with volume again.

There is still some weakness in the stock but the weakness appears to be waning. Collection near to 0.97 offers a low risk buy. MISC has refuted the rumour. You will need to trade with this risk in mind. I trade this stock regularly. I am monitoring for possible re-entry if the TA is favourable again.

Cheers.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by westgun > Nov 15, 2015 08:02 PM

Hi Profitman.. would you mind to share the trend on oil price as well as the Armada stock..:)

million thanks for your helps..:)

connie

37,452 posts

Posted by connie > 2015-11-16 19:09 | Report Abuse

sitting here enjoying a glass of wine and mesmerized by profitman's write-up :) thanks so much for sharing !!
p/s - glad u are back after a long absence :)

westgun

1,961 posts

Posted by westgun > 2015-11-16 19:48 | Report Abuse

i am great to able to read the input from you mr.profitman.

I had set my trading plan accordingly and will hope the better coming tomorrow..:)

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-16 19:53 | Report Abuse

Inwest, ..hahaha... thanks. Humbled by your comments. Good to hear from you.

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-16 19:55 | Report Abuse

Connie, hmmm... wine eh ...hahaha... sounds real good. You should be mesmerized by your wine ...hahaha... Great to hear from you as always.

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-16 19:55 | Report Abuse

westgun, good to hear that. Good luck.

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-17 06:06 | Report Abuse

Good morning TCB/Dunknow/ariff7996/westgun/inwest88 n all

Wah, Dow reversed and closed up 237 !! Shall we see a big reversal too //

Have a great Tuesday. Happy trading !!

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-17 06:09 | Report Abuse

Profitman

Good morning. As always, intrigued by your awesome views and explanation !! Many thanks for enlightening us !!

Have a great Tuesday. Happy trading !!

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-11-17 07:37 | Report Abuse

Thanks profitman for wonderful sharing ya......super difficult for new biew like me to trade....see see oso cannot understand....expecte the unexpected strategy can ka?...hahaha,appreciate!

yoda88

499 posts

Posted by yoda88 > 2015-11-17 08:58 | Report Abuse

--------------------------------
1⃣ Parkson reported a 69% y-o-y profit decline for FY15 due to lower sales performance in its Msia, China, Vietnam & Myanmar operations, expects consumer sentiment to stay weak, but is banking on its ongoing rebranding campaign to revive its retailing biz across the region.

2⃣ Ta Ann profit jumped 55% y-o-y to RM67.42m in 3Q due to higher fresh fruit bunch production, better export logs & plywood selling prices & profit from its Tasmanian operations

3⃣ MARC has downgraded Alam's RM500m Sukuk Ijarah Medium Term Notes to AIS from A+IS due to weakened biz risk profile because of tough operating environment but revised its sukuk issuance outlook to stable from negative, expecting the group to sustain its current financial profile & no significant reduction in its order book from current level.

4⃣ SapRes is discussing a possible divestment of its education biz.

5⃣ WCT won a 3 yrs subcontract works worth RM282.57m for the construction and completion of several packages for the 276-km WCE from Taiping to Banting.

6⃣ Star profit fall 31.1% to RM23.64m for 3Q dragged by higher direct costs from Cityneon & lower revenue from the print segment and I.Star Ideas Factory.

7⃣ OSKVI loss of RM10.12m for 3Q due to decrease in mkt value in most of its quoted investments

XingHe is terminating its partnership with Asfar, following winding up proceedings filed against Asfar.

SPSetia has made its 3rd inroad into the Australian property mkt with its acquisition of a parcel of land in Melbourne for A$6.68m to be developed into a 48 unit four-level apartment complex with GDV of AUS$34m.
Boustead DCNS Naval Corp has clinched a €169.86m submarine refitting job from Msia gov.

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-17 09:43 | Report Abuse

tsy, Dunknow, ariff, jasonor, inwest, connie, duit, westgun, AllWin, jasonor, and All, Good Morning.

Today should be a good day for many investors especially to those who took positions yesterday in the right stocks. Maybe the trading doctrine of "buy on fear and sell on optimism" holds water ...hahaha... Anyway, i wish everyone a profitable day ahead.

Jal 贾彬得

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2015-11-17 15:29 | Report Abuse

congratz profitman on arm

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-17 16:42 | Report Abuse

Jal, thanks bro.

tsy88

9,978 posts

Posted by tsy88 > 2015-11-18 05:21 | Report Abuse

Good morning TCB/Dunknow/ariff7996/jasonor/Allwin/westgun n all

Dow managed to eke out a small gain !! Companies with good QTR will shine especially those with small capital base !!

Have a fruitful day ahead. Happy trading !!

Dunknow

7,384 posts

Posted by Dunknow > 2015-11-18 07:35 | Report Abuse

Gooooooooood the morning,profitbro...inwest,tsy,jasanor,jal,allwin,wg,ariff and allllllll

Posted by inwest88 > 2015-11-18 07:49 | Report Abuse

Good morning Profitman, Dunknow, tsy88, ariff etc..

Posted by inwest88 > 2015-11-18 07:51 | Report Abuse

Profitman, if you don't mind what is the current reading for Instaco (I know this is the 3rd time I am asking you). I have kept my core holdings for about a month but still doing trading regularly for small gains. Thanks in advance.

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2015-11-18 09:33 | Report Abuse

Good morning Profitman, tsy88, Dunknow, ariff, Allwin, n all TCB sifus here :)

looks like many of those exporting companies in semiconductor and furniture sectors are reporting great and consistent improvement in profit from the QR.. in my opinion, the next question is.. will the usd/myr sustain at current level till next quarter and beyond? if yes, we might see another excellent QR next quarter for those companies.
anyway, have a nice day ahead :)

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-18 10:05 | Report Abuse

tsy, Dunknow, ariff, jasonor, inwest, connie, duit, westgun, AllWin, jasonor and All, Good Morning.

Yeah, agree with you tsy. Companies with good financial performances drew a lot of attention especially those with small capital base. Overall, market remains listless so far this morning with mid and small cap stocks index reaping some gains. The challenge to traders would be to spot those winners. Have a good day in the market.

profitman

2,094 posts

Posted by profitman > 2015-11-18 10:21 | Report Abuse

inwest88, i have always admired your stocks selection. No problem, I am always happy to share my readings.

Instaco:
It is still trading in its uptrend channel. All selling has been well absorbed so far and it does looks poised to trend higher. It should have very strong support at 0.225. 0.24 is posing as a resistance so far today as it attempt to reach its first TP at 0.25 and subsequently to 0.27 and 0.30.