2,651 comment(s). Last comment by Philip ( buy what you understand) 5 days ago

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-26 07:52 | Report Abuse

CharlesT QL vs MNRB Philip 1 CharlesT 0
Glove Philip 0 CharlesT 1
Karim ????????????????????

02/06/2021 7:04 PM

Seems can fill in the results for Karim soon...

Philip ( buy what you understand) If you message me on telegram I can send you the full prospectus and the Morgan Stanley bid prices. I don't know how to do it over i3.
03/06/2021 9:39 AM

CharlesT I went thru all the info i found n shared here i better put my money under my pillow
03/06/2021 9:42 AM

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-26 07:56 | Report Abuse

CharlesT Last year Philip never listen to my advice in glove party so he suffers tens of millions of opportunity loss

This round c whether he can save millions RM of loss or not
05/06/2021 10:14 AM
X
CharlesT Mayb his ego worths more than millions of RM leh
05/06/2021 10:15 AM

CharlesT His QL won my mnrb lah...owe him a abalone bakuteh

So i gave him my advice on Serbak hoping can save him milions of RM instead...
05/06/2021 11:00 AM

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-26 07:58 | Report Abuse

If Philip listens to my noble advice on 02 June n cut his Karim shares he could have save RM1M+ easily

Anyway still not too late now lah

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-06-26 08:33 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-06-26 11:32 | Report Abuse

Please do not rub salt on Philip wound loh!

Posted by YLR33 > Jun 26, 2021 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

Hi Philip, just a bit curious
yesterday evening after market close,
your portfolio show Kpower have unrealized lost 53K with daily lost 162k
Scib unrealized lost 80k with daily lost 120k
if my memory serve me well

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2021-06-26 15:38 | Report Abuse

Funny CharlesT and stockraider is trying to be the man who giving advice, it totally looks like a kindergarten kid trying to advice a PhD when it comes to investment. your knowledge and net worth are 30 streets behind Philip

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-06-26 19:22 | Report Abuse

If you monitor my investments on my telegram group you would have realized my returns on Tesla, Roblox, stoneco and palantir far outweigh the losses on serba dinamik. I must admit that the recent actions of serba management is giving me a bad taste in the mouth, but at least my biggest position is still in pchem, which is still doing well.

>>>>>

Sslee @i3lurker,
I am not gloating. I admit I like to pull Philip's leg but I am actually concerned for Philip and forced him to take some action to either cut win or cut loss.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-06-26 19:23 | Report Abuse

So what else are you holding now?

>>>>>>>
CharlesT CharlesT Last year Philip never listen to my advice in glove party so he suffers tens of millions of opportunity loss

Posted by CynicalCyan > 2021-06-26 22:39 | Report Abuse

As you can see, Philip's lacklustred investment in Serba does NOT hurt his finances.

But what about the common folks? The B40, M40 followers of Philip that hero-worship him, after reading his stories of holding Topglove & QL? Would they be able to escape unscathed after buying into Serba after reading Philip's Serba articles in the past?

That being said, don't follow klse.i3investor Stock Gurus too much.

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-27 06:03 | Report Abuse

Philip ( buy what you understand) So what else are you holding now?

>>>>>>>
CharlesT CharlesT Last year Philip never listen to my advice in glove party so he suffers tens of millions of opportunity loss
26/06/2021 7:23 PM

Back to Glove for my fifth technical rebound play

Bought some CMSB as well. Hope it doesnt follow the fate of Serbak.....

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-27 06:07 | Report Abuse

Btw how's yr internal staff of Serbak in yr Telegram Group?

Resigned oredi ah?

jasonred79

1,040 posts

Posted by jasonred79 > 2021-06-28 11:55 | Report Abuse

Congrats on taking profit on those warrants when you did. Nice market timing. My market timing sometimes makes me want to cry.

Kudos on keeping your portfolio permanently PUBLIC. ... I tried to emulate you and post my public portfolio too. ... Unfortunatly, to be honest, I found that I'm paranoid. I keep feeling that people might try to take advantage of my shared info or something and I keep turning my portfolio to hidden mode, only turning back to public once the dust has settled. Which is a LOT less transparent. Makes me feel dishonest.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-06-28 12:54 | Report Abuse

Just be you.
No need to emulate Philip and post your portfolio too, afterall you are not Philip. Just be comfortable and happy to be yourself

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-06-28 15:49 | Report Abuse

They have somehow convinced me to buy another million shares at 0.33+.

Let's see how.

>>>>>

CharlesT Btw how's yr internal staff of Serbak in yr Telegram Group?

Resigned oredi ah?
27/06/2021 6:07 AM

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-28 17:49 | Report Abuse

Philip ( buy what you understand) They have somehow convinced me to buy another million shares at 0.33+.

Let's see how.

>>>>>

CharlesT Btw how's yr internal staff of Serbak in yr Telegram Group?

Resigned oredi ah?
27/06/2021 6:07 AM
28/06/2021 3:49 PM

Actually I intend to buy some to punt later....but have to wait for EPF to sell further...

Safer....I have mentioned this in Serbak last week.

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-28 17:51 | Report Abuse

All Karim's 3 Cos r having tremendous selling pressure...maybe some kena margin calls as well

Hopefully Karim's political connection is powerful enough to save his ass

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-28 20:19 | Report Abuse

Anyway, Serbak drops ard 80% fm rm1.60+, quite a steep fall....

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-06-28 20:24 | Report Abuse

What more proof do you want? I am showing every transaction on my public portfolio for you to comment and look at my transactions, and matched with the dates and the performance.
I was right on pchem.
I was right on mr DIY.
I was right on topglove.
I was right on stoneco.
I was right on palantir.
I was right on kpower and scib.
I was right on QL.

How about you share your portfolio as well and keep it over the next 3 years for us to take a look?

>>>>>
PhilipIsLikeKYY Philip lost so much money now behave like KYY.KYY used to post his portfolio but since he lost 99 % of his wealth he is shy to show his portfolio.PHILIP dont simply talk you bought at 33 cts...show proof lah...no need empty talk..after the lowest was reached this morning you boasted you bought near the lows.Very very UNBECOMING of a 3 rd grade trader.
28/06/2021 4:30 PM

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-06-28 20:26 | Report Abuse

Yes, compare that with my entire sales of scib warrants + kpower warrants, plus the profit taking previously...

I am still surviving obviously. What investments are you holding?

>>>>>>

Posted by YLR33 > Jun 26, 2021 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

Hi Philip, just a bit curious
yesterday evening after market close,
your portfolio show Kpower have unrealized lost 53K with daily lost 162k
Scib unrealized lost 80k with daily lost 120k
if my memory serve me well
26/06/2021 11:32 AM

CharlesT

14,786 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-06-28 20:36 | Report Abuse

Aiyo at worst scenario even Serbak drops to rm0.005 Philip suffers 100% loss its only 10% of his total funds...

Eat less abalone only

Jack Khan

1,286 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2021-06-30 22:09 | Report Abuse

Uncle Philip, Why you haven't sell your SerbaD? This is not good in showing how to invest a Company that have lost trust from investor such as EPF! You must know not everyone have so much money as you and most probably someone still holding and crying because he see you still holding! You might affect a lot of people by showing off your portfolio in public!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-07-01 14:37 | Report Abuse

Some see shadows in every corner, others accept that in investing there is always win and loss scenario. The important thing to learn is how to manage risk and your losses.

As for me, I believe it is still a company that has value that I can get at a cheap price for the assets and business that it has in Malaysia. Petronas alone and malaysia business is 400 million a year with 15% earnings. how much would you pay for 60 million a year in earnings for a company? 1.2 billion? 600 million? 500 million?

Or do you think everything in Serbad dinamik is fraud including its relationship with the fake company called petronas?

>>>>>>>

Jack Khan Uncle Philip, Why you haven't sell your SerbaD? This is not good in showing how to invest a Company that have lost trust from investor such as EPF! You must know not everyone have so much money as you and most probably someone still holding and crying because he see you still holding! You might affect a lot of people by showing off your portfolio in public!
30/06/2021 10:09 PM

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-07-01 14:39 | Report Abuse

and if you think I am showing off, then that is more to show about your attitude in life as a person rather than your ability to learn and analyze.

I think you may be better off paying 12k for some guru who tells you to buy and sell penny stocks but never shows their portfolio of what they are holding and what they are buying.

At least I am honest with what I own. What stocks are you holding currently, care to share?

Posted by Prashan Ram > 2021-07-01 17:13 | Report Abuse

@Philip ignore these lot sir.. we genuine ones thoroughly benefit from knowledge sharing from gentleman such as yourself

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2021-07-01 18:49 | Report Abuse

So if Philip cut loss at say 40 sen and his so called hero worshippers follow suit by selling, can they clamour for reimbursement if price shoots ups?

patrico8

334 posts

Posted by patrico8 > 2021-07-01 18:57 | Report Abuse

Prices going up especially K Power and SCIB. Something is brewing.

jasonred79

1,040 posts

Posted by jasonred79 > 2021-07-01 19:05 | Report Abuse

@phillip well, yes, serba's revenue from petronas should be accurate. What is unsure is that 15% profit margin on the RM400m... for all we know, it might be only 10% or 5% profit on it.

... Overall though? I think your decision to buy in at 33c isn't too bad. The downside is losing 33c if it totally goes to zero. Upside is that all this is cleared up, it goes back above RM1, and you make over 66c, over 200% profit.

I think the problem here though is what someone else mentioned... that your followers might get burnt badly.

See, for yourself, I notice that your position sizing is very good. Even is serba goes wrong, it's only a portion of your portfolio, and ON AVERAGE, you will make significantly more gains than your losses, and you get solid gains over a long term period of time.

The trouble is, some punters are going to read your blog and go "aha! time to sai lang all in serba at 33c! ... heck, I'll play contra and buy more than I can affod to pay up!"

Now, I realize, that you did not, and have not actually made any buy calls on it. You just informed us what you did. And I commend you, because I myself tend to make buy calls every now and then (and I've been lucky not to be mistaken so far, recently!).

To be fair though, you did say earlier that, you have considered and taken into account the possibility that you are wrong and the fraud is real, and you are prepared for any losses that result.

Still... despite all that, this is probably still going to be a very polarizing event, where, either you are right and people will lavish praise on you for helping them make a huge killing, or you are wrong, and people will curse you as they are victims of a huge mass killing.

Kudos to you on your transparency, and I agree, you have the most transparent portfolio that I've seen, I don't see how people can dare compare you to KYY who keeps telling people to buy even as he is merrily disposing of all his shares. ... I personally would not touch serba with a 10 foot pole, but I can see how it has decent odds. But as far as transparency goes, you are undeniably honest.

Actually, you know what? They don't deserve you putting in the effort, and they should do it themselves, but heck, just to shut them up, why don't you do a separate post which lists your serba, kpower, scib, etc, all those transactions, and let them know exactly how much your current paper losses are after deducting all those times you took profit. Again, they should do it themselves, but, heck, just to prove a point...

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-07-06 11:25 | Report Abuse

I bought more serbadk today at 50 cents, huge discount from my original purchase of 1.19. Lets see how it goes long term

>>>>>>>
jasonred79 @phillip well, yes, serba's revenue from petronas should be accurate. What is unsure is that 15% profit margin on the RM400m... for all we know, it might be only 10% or 5% profit on it.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-07-06 11:26 | Report Abuse

for O&M? Anyone in the oil and gas industry will tell you the highest profit margin and most stable work is in the operations and maintenance portion of a job. The bigger volume is of course in extraction and exploration, but that comes with its own huge risk.

Maintenance work is boring, continuous and stable.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-07-06 11:32 | Report Abuse

Pls do not come to a false sense of complacent on serba...yes serba has appointed EY to be the reviewer...but the likely outcome & findings of EY & KPMG will be likely to be the same mah!

Always believe in the consistent findings & conclusions of professionals mah!

Just be very careful loh!

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-07-06 11:56 | Report Abuse

It is wise to always keep some spare cash and average down your cost if you are so sure on the stock you investef in. But if you do that with margin then you will lose your underwear when the price fall below margin call forced-selling. As what happen to KYY in JAKS and Dayang.

For Serba even the big boss Karim was not spare from margin call forced-selling

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-07-06 15:01 | Report Abuse

never use margin to sailang up. margin is a two edged sword. For me, I only use margin when averaging down on discount day for stocks I understand.

Jack Khan

1,286 posts

Posted by Jack Khan > 2021-08-03 14:49 | Report Abuse

If you does not show people how to cut lost and xi xi (die die) hold then what is the different with newbies portfolio? The only different is your 60m funds vs newbies 16k funds(after saving for 1 - 3years). This is Why I say you are showing off!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-08-09 11:54 | Report Abuse

so if you see my transactions with pchem and topglove and my other investments, look at the total results and as it becomes a entire philosophy instead of just one transaction. that is why they call it an investment STRATEGY, not gambling.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-08-09 11:58 | Report Abuse

if you look closely, there is a section under stock performance, wealth creation and transaction group, which outlines the IRR. that is why you need to look at the overall performance, not just childish comments of cut lost.

The difference between my portfolio and your portfolio is that everything is connected.

and IRR of 16% since inception currently (from 25% last year) shows that investment results are lumpy instead of forever make money like how most traders will tell you. the only difference is I don't cover up my losses and only show profits unlike many "newbies".

Know the difference. Its not about how much you have, but how you navigate your rick/reward strategies.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-09 12:22 | Report Abuse

The different is to Philip it is just a figure as he has enough to last him his lifetime and next generation.

To newbies it is money that will make or break their life. So please invest with care and with your spare money.

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-08-09 12:26 | Report Abuse

Bursa still alive meh?

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-08-09 12:33 | Report Abuse

sslee....bukalapak, limit up a few days in a row, that is called being alive.

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-09 12:38 | Report Abuse

I actually encourage my working children to start invest rather than putting money in the bank.
Unfortumately they are working fulltime and has no time to study stocks themselve thus the choose to let professional to invest for them.

https://www.stashaway.sg/

qqq3333

2,263 posts

Posted by qqq3333 > 2021-08-09 18:44 | Report Abuse

this Philips, bursa he has Pchem, Serba, Gkent, Yinson unlikely next 10 years will be as good as his last 10 years.

But rich old men will not change one. So, let it be.

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-08-11 12:09 | Report Abuse

bought hartalega on monday, 500K at 6.7

calvintaneng

56,156 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 12:20 | Report Abuse

NEWS OF TABUNG HAJI TAKING PRIVATE THPLANT: ANOTHER PRO-ACTIVE PALM OIL COMPANY MANAGEMENT SEES GREAT POTENTIAL IN PALM OIL, Calvin Tan Research

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2021-09-02-story-h1570690695-NEWS_OF_TABUNG_HAJI_TAKING_PRIVATE_THPLANT_ANOTHER_PRO_ACTIVE_PALM_OIL_.jsp

calvintaneng

56,156 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 12:47 PM | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
For plantation to make money you must have economy of scale, fully integrated: upstream ( your own nursery to produce the best planting material for your plantation) midstream (refinery) and downstream (oleochemical, functional fat and consumer products). Logistic, Marketing and ESG.

Plantation division like QL will forever not making good money

You are correct!

That is why Philip with only mediocre knowledge knows very little about Palm Oil business and bought the overvalued Ql

If i remember you said you were working as engineer or chemist or scientist in an Indonesia Palm OIl Company?

calvintaneng

56,156 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 12:58 PM | Report Abuse

No other oil seed can replaced palm tree which produce more CPO and PKO per hectare.

And because CPO and PKO give you a full range of Fatty Acid from carbon chain C6, C8, C10, C12, C14, C16, C18, C18', C18" and C20 thus CPO and PKO can be make into many functional Fat and also Oleo-Chemical.

Palm oil and palm kernel oil based ingredients are found in approximately 50% of products on supermarket shelves, including food and non food items.

SEE

OUR FRIEND SSLEE IS EXPERT IN PALM OIL AS HE WORKS AS CHEMIST/ENGINEER/SCIENTIST IN AN INDONESIA PALM OIL COMPANY WITH SENOIR LEVEL EXPERTISE

SSLEE SPEAKS WITH AUTHORITY & IS AUTHENTIC UNLIKE PHIIP WHO TALKED NON-SENSE ABOUT PALM OIL

calvintaneng

56,156 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:36 | Report Abuse

Eastern686

Philips also talked nonscence and speak against and play down down Chinese achievement (especially our forefathers in Malaya time) in his telegram group. Shitty person indeed.
02/09/2021 1:24 PM

calvintaneng

Aiyoo he so bad?

Hope he repent and change his way

Anyway look at this nice video

https://www.tsh.com.my/video/
02/09/2021 1:26 PM

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-09-02 14:33 | Report Abuse

Shameful posting spam and repeating fake news over and over. Please delete! Or I will report you again to authorities. Remember your vicious comments on pchem, scib, serba and kpower?

calvintaneng

56,156 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 15:39 | Report Abuse

Delete what?

You first go delete all your vicious comments first then only people will treat you with respect

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-09-03 10:24 | Report Abuse

Respect is a concept you know very little about. Promoting your little articles full of pump and dump, which we all know you have put money into palm oil stocks with no results, and you think you are being smart by writing those articles.

calvintaneng

56,156 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 10:57 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

Look at yourself in the mirror

How many people in i3 you offended with your vicious remarks

Leno
SSlee
Icon8888
KcChongNz
Sifu Stockraider
Wallstreetrookie
Sydney On
See_Research
Kyy
CharlesT
So many others
Some left your snake telegram and complained about you
Plus your two best disciples Mikecyc and Qqq3333 also ran away

Better amend your ways and your brash mouth before too late!

Sslee

5,917 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-03 11:25 | Report Abuse

No offense, calvintaneng make vicious comments on pchem, scib, serba and kpower and Yinson because he know Philip hold a lot of these stocks and he hate Philip.

Sometime hate make us blind and cause us to do and say things without thinking it thoroughly.

By the way is Karim a hero or zero? The verdict will be out in Q4 when E&Y and external auditor publish the SIR and the audited account.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz