12 people like this.

2,633 comment(s). Last comment by Windy1974 2 months ago

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 11:34 | Report Abuse

SSlee

I no more comment even I know about non recourse debt of Yinson

should I tell the truth about Yinson non recourse debt?

I have bought kpower after I studied and found it ok

so let things be past

Even in Netx shoot up is a friend now

Even in Kpower forum I have given positive comment on dompeilee

I don't go make enemies in forum as a rule

Michael Kwok

6,066 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-09-03 11:38 | Report Abuse

No fighting please...

king36

1,022 posts

Posted by king36 > 2021-09-03 12:06 | Report Abuse

BTW, where is Icon8888? Long time no hear from him.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 12:15 | Report Abuse

Yes although Icon8888 sparred with me from time to time we still friends

And abang_misai was upset with me after he missed icon8888

I told abang_misai we all missed icon8888

Abang_misai knows I only have kind feelings for icon8888 although we have disagreement

in the end see abang_musai in Kpower forum

he is also a friend

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-03 12:25 | Report Abuse

Yes if you can make friends then why want to make enemies?
Make Friends, Not Enemies

ahbah

6,059 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2021-09-03 12:29 | Report Abuse

We are all anak anak of KELUARGA MALAYSIA now !

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 12:30 | Report Abuse

Exactly SSLee very smart

After I posted on AeonCredit Jon Choivo was disappointed with me

But I have only kind feeling for Choivo whom I met when he came to johor for work in year 2019

Jon Choivo still in whataspp contact as he knows I am his friend

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-09-03 12:36 | Report Abuse

Funnily enough, after I kicked Calvin from my telegram group for soliciting stock advice and arguing as usual, the group grew from 200+ members to 7x despite a lot of rules and kicking off bots and arguments. And unlike you trying to sell stock picks and ideas, the group actually share information as a healthy discussion from steel fabricators, palm oil plantation owners, contractors, doctors and serba staff for us to genuinely share information instead of scams. I am genuinely glad that everyone make so much more money that they stop following your bad ideas of throwing money into netx, that they are giving it back to society by donating to their own community. That is the core reason of having good mental models.

Guess what, pchem is doing very very well. Time will tell whose investments are working.

I still share and track your stock picks and share it to the group the private portfolio so they can track your claims versus your results.

It seems when you are not doing well, you tend to talk a lot.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 12:53 | Report Abuse

hahaha

you posted your list of Calvin stocks for year 2019 but refused to post the fantastic results of Year 2020 medical gloves and healthcare stocks

Also don't tell lies that Calvin promoted Netx in your telegram

Calvin only mentioned palm oil and Ethereum when it was Usd700

If anyone had bought Ethereum at Usd700 then he would have made 500% as my family in Spore owns Ethereum

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 12:55 | Report Abuse

Anyway I joined 3 nice whataspp groups which are friendly

And people they allow free speech

I happily watch and learn from all

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-09-03 13:10 | Report Abuse

I saved screenshots from your telegram chat you know... Why are you still lying?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-03 13:12 | Report Abuse

Why sifu calvin call on buying into plantations relentlessly are very sound investing advice loh?

Yes buy what u understand loh!

Remember 2 of the world most richest & savvy investors w.buffet & bill gates like investing in farmland now mah!

U can emulate them now too mah....!!

Thats why the 2 richest savvy investors have taken note the point of concern that palmoil & commodity price cannot going up forever like the case of glove & eventually the commodity price will also fall 1 day mah!

To address this issue or concern w.buffet & bill gates, say buy farmland & palmoil plantation, even the commodity price fall, u still have great protection on the value of cheap plantation land & farmland mah..!

If u buy into cheap land, u have both margin of safety accorded by cheap land plus prospect of reaping great profit from high palmoil price loh!

Thus u should Quickly Buy into palmoil plantation now, b4 its price shoot up mah!

Time to be a little bit more contraian in view of mkt at reasonable high level mah!

Warren buffet says inflation is definitely coming in view of low interest interest and speculative sign such as bitcoin, rubbish stock price run up sky high and unrealistic stock valuation & expectation and now raw commodities price run up mah!

Bill Gates already bought alot of farmland at low in preparation & in anticipation for the coming armmagedoom coming mah!
Why would one the world tech best richest owner switch alot of his investment into farmland, this bcos farmland or value real estate if it is bought at reasonable low price, u cannot go wrong over longterm bcos the availability of land is limited, u cannot manufacture land like bitcoin mah!

Coming back to msia the equivalent to farmland is oil plantation, u still can get it real cheap & it is paying u reasonably good dividend loh...this is the best defensive & offensive play like bill gates and warren buffet had highlighted mah!

As calvin sifu said timber is at record price & palmoil at record price surely some optimism will spillover to plantation & timber share price mah!

But this up 1 to 2 sen is chicken feed mah, why up so little leh ??

Timber & palmoil share r suffering from lack of production mah and also huge impairment losses on its assets mah & previous falling share price mah!
Thus they are jittery on recovery of palmoil & timber share loh!! They want to see actual profit b4 jump in loh!!
That means if u base on profit...as indicator that means the share price will be lagging loh!

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 13:27 | Report Abuse

Philip

if you are honest

can just post all I said here in i3 forum here

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-03 13:37 | Report Abuse

Philip guy is not that very honest loh!

He lost his 2 yrs bet with Raider on Insas v QL...& this philip try to lay low & keep a very low profile for more than 3 wks...trying to avoid his lost bets responsibility loh!

Until...raider...probe Philip further ....only then Philip decided to admit & acknowledge and honor his lost bets to raider loh!

Posted by calvintaneng > Sep 3, 2021 1:27 PM | Report Abuse

Philip

if you are honest

can just post all I said here in i3 forum here

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-03 17:45 | Report Abuse

LoL Leno is the most clever one
The famous cat of pm corp fame

Clap!

Clap!!

Clap!!!

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-03 18:35 | Report Abuse

Haha leno going to outshine her pm corp fame with her Insas-WC fame. RM 3 kambing.

Three cheers for leno.

TheContrarian

8,643 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-09-03 18:39 | Report Abuse

I think Leno sold off at lima kupang.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-03 18:48 | Report Abuse

sslee
you cannot make friends with the Sith Lord and His Apprentice
once you do that you are permanently inside the Dark Side.

You have to make enemies with the Sith Lord and His Apprentice.
once you do that you are permanently with the Force.

The Force will take notice and acknowledge you as a Friend of the Force.
Speak the Truth and money will flow into your bank account like rivers of gold.

There are no worries and its very easy to make money in BURSA
just like the recent Armada example its coffee at Harrods already.

In Life, you have to choose,
you must choose and choose wisely.

Posted by Sslee > Sep 3, 2021 12:25 PM | Report Abuse

Yes if you can make friends then why want to make enemies?
Make Friends, Not Enemies

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-03 18:56 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker, who need enemies when you have friends like Sith Lord and His Apprentice, and Philip

Posted by TheContrarian > Sep 3, 2021 6:39 PM | Report Abuse
I think Leno sold off at lima kupang

So leno make 100% gain on Insas-WC
Clap!

Clap!!

Clap!!!

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-03 19:17 | Report Abuse

I am very sure you saw that "The Apprentice" was posting something on INSAS NTA over years.

I briefly glanced at it.
and was so tickled that it proves that the maintainable EPS for INSAS was 12 sen
=> thereby valuing INSAS at RM1.00

and thats your "friend" trying his very best to push down your INSAS share prices.

Posted by Sslee > Sep 3, 2021 6:56 PM | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker, who need enemies when you have friends like Sith Lord and His Apprentice, and Philip

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-03 19:32 | Report Abuse

Haha i3 lurker,
Tobby has this to say about "The Apprentice"
Answer : SsLee! Some are dumbass! Can't differentiate between been sarcastic and just dumbfock Raider!

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-04 13:27 | Report Abuse

Philip Philip

Have you told the truth to telegam people (DON'T HIDE!)

Calvin Chun Chun Buy call on

Prestar at 43 sen (Now Up 200% and split by bonus issue)

Annjoo at Rm1.35 (Now over Rm2.80 and Up 100% Chun Chun

See

ANNJOO RESOURCES UP 100% CHUN CHUN BUY CALL OF CALVIN TAN RESEARCH : CAN TAKE PROFIT SWITCH TO TAANN HOLDINGS FOR PALM OIL BULL RUN
Author: calvintaneng

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2021-09-04-story-h1570724325-ANNJOO_RESOURCES_UP_100_CHUN_CHUN_BUY_CALL_OF_CALVIN_TAN_RESEARCH_CAN_T.jsp

Now you better tell the truth (no more lies please)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-04 15:52 | Report Abuse

Raider like to clarify the importance of making the right words & deeds when come to investment bcos this investment is a very serious business mah!

Thus they is no point trying to engage with small talks, being sarcastic & try to talkkock when coming to serious investment business bcos being non serious will defeat the objective & importance of making investment as an important to core to our rice bowl mah!

Thus people like leno, i3lurker, sslee and tobby deserve to be given one very big kick on their back side for disrespecting the seriousness of investment loh!

Posted by Sslee > Sep 3, 2021 7:32 PM | Report Abuse

Haha i3 lurker,
Tobby has this to say about "The Apprentice"
Answer : SsLee! Some are dumbass! Can't differentiate between been sarcastic and just dumbfock Raider!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-04 16:14 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-04 17:02 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-04 22:45 | Report Abuse

Don be silly lah...Berkshire never pays a single sen of dividend since 60 years ago...then what is the use of Berkshire earnings growth every year leh ??

Ans : The earnings of Berkshire hathaway retained will increase the NTA of Berkshire hathaway per share every year mah!

This we say growth for berkshire stock mah!

On the otherhand,if u buy Bjcorp for below 30 sen but its NAV is Rm 5.00 to Rm 10.00, u already achieve more than 30 years of equivalent high growth rate in nta per share for your investment in bjcorp stock mah!

Then what the heck u looking & hoping every year to achieve earnings growth like in berkshire....when just within one shot u already achieve equivalent of 30 years of solid growth just within 1 yr by buying into bjcorp leh ??

Pakai otak think loh !

Very logical mah!

Lu tau boh ??

Posted by alenac > Sep 4, 2021 5:45 PM | Report Abuse

"BCorp as Berkshire of Malaysia" is a bad comparison, as BJcorp is many miles behind. Although, BJcorp NTA is super high compare to its share price but still made it not attractive for investors. Does the possible reason lie in the owner's credibility and his history of share manipulations, huge paid-up capital or just lacklustre earnings? Recent news of hiring a new CEO does not promote any prolonged interest but, just a sudden and short run.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-05 08:32 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-06 13:18 | Report Abuse

Reposted from Netx forum

Good afternoon all

The best ideas came from Shootup

See

Posted by Shootup > Sep 6, 2021 9:35 AM | Report Abuse

i think the purchase of this asset could generate some synergy on the existing business netx doing

1. increase netx brand name for owning the renowned golden triangle assets
2. netx can enforce management of assets via its apps, maybe for parking, shop rentals, booking for restaurants in its premises all via apps
3. netx can easily promote ewallet to all retailers, customers in premises it operate

netx deserves a chance to show its ability in doing business.. and we will see...

Definitely a Plus as these 6 Shoplots are located in Very Prime Area of Golden Triangle with Very High Footfalls

Now many many shops in Sq Wang & Bukit Bintang will get to "SEE" Netx businesses plus many many people visiting in future

So Netx has strategic Assets with long term appreciating value Plus doing its IT business expansion at the same time

YES SYNERGY!!

Shootup is brilliant to think out of the box!

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-09-06 14:06 | Report Abuse

Netx is a perfect example of Calvin tan concept of how he bought it at 1 cent to 2 cents while telling the whole world that since the stock is 1 cent, it can never go lower, as bursa minimum is 1 cent.

Netx teaches you how it can go lower than 1 cent.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-06 14:38 | Report Abuse

Do not get the whole investment in Sg wang plaza company by Netx totally wrong loh?

The Sg Wang Plaza company..that NETX is buying does not own the whole Sg Wang Plaza and they also do run & manage Sg Wang Plaza loh!

Netx just bought Sg Wang Plaza company that own a few shopping units in Sg wang plaza complex.

Actually most all of Sg Wang Plaza units & the SG complex management were sold to CMMT REITS....a few years back mah!

Thus currently Sg Wang kompleks is run by CMMT reits loh!

Sg Wang plaza companies..kept back a few units..for investment mah!

But SG Wang Plaza co, now run into financial trouble....thus they have to dispose their balance of its shop units loh!

So effectively...Netx buying into Sg Wang Co ....which own a few shopping units....with an undertaking to repay all the overall loan owned by Sg wang Co loh!

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-06 15:32 | Report Abuse

Hahaha

I thought Philip gone hibernating after dinosaur 3iii

At least he is still awake

LoL!

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2021-09-08 21:24 | Report Abuse

He is not only awake, but he's doing 10000 times better than you, noob calvin.

Posted by averageInvestor > 2021-09-09 03:34 | Report Abuse

Empty can makes the most noise, this Calvin is definitely one of them. Spent so much time arguing nonsense posts & all his rubbish pump & dump articles. Can't believe someone is so lonely with no life in the internet. Nothing better to do in life, sad life indeed.

Speaking about hibernating, Philip just came back from NZ. I guess he enjoyed his vacation instead of spending time arguing with strangers.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-09 10:37 | Report Abuse

Phillip does not understand the nature of CYCLICALS

He sold TopGlove when it started Moving Uptrend

And he bought Harta when it is going into downtrend

And he psycho all his followers blindly

See

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2021-08-24-story-h1570540835-Gloves_Palm_OIl_From_now_Glove_future_qtrs_result_will_go_down_Palm_oil.jsp

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2021-09-09 10:46 | Report Abuse

Remember what you said about my biggest position in pchem? what nonsense you spouted about? DO you understand CYCLICALS?

>>>>>>>

calvintaneng Phillip does not understand the nature of CYCLICALS

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-09 10:54 | Report Abuse

Haha Dr leno, this one from the horse's mouth:
"ASP started to ease in the April to June quarter and is expected to decline by 30% every quarter going forward until 1Q22"

In a virtual media briefing today, Hartalega chief executive officer (CEO) Kuan Mun Leong noted that the ASP started to ease in the April to June quarter and is expected to decline by 30% every quarter going forward until 1Q22.

However, Kuan believes the floor price of gloves will not return to pre-pandemic levels, owing to changes in the cost structure.

“We believe our ASP or rather our margin will be normalised by the first quarter of the next calendar year. The ASP will then be higher, meaning it will not be lower than pre-pandemic times, because the cost structure has actually changed for us. We are experiencing additional costs from social compliance and also the material cost seen today is actually higher.

“For example, nitrile gloves' raw material [cost] is still higher than pre-pandemic levels. So, the price should not be anything below US$35 [per thousand gloves]. Otherwise, this doesn't make sense in terms of margins,” he added.

calvintaneng

53,225 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-09 11:01 | Report Abuse

Sslee Haha Dr leno, this one from the horse's mouth:
"ASP started to ease in the April to June quarter and is expected to decline by 30% every quarter going forward until 1Q22"

“For example, nitrile gloves' raw material [cost] is still higher than pre-pandemic levels. So, the price should not be anything below US$35 [per thousand gloves]. Otherwise, this doesn't make sense in terms of margins,” he added.
09/09/2021 10:54 AM

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE?"

Face Mask price war will next move to glove price war

See

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202101/1213421.shtml

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-09 11:06 | Report Abuse

Put it this way loh...if ASP selling price still can maintain at usd 35...still worth it & can support the share price loh!

But i m afraid ASP going to fall far below to USD 15 to 25 due to strong competition from china & overall huge over capacity expansion mah!

Posted by Sslee > Sep 9, 2021 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

In a virtual media briefing today, Hartalega chief executive officer (CEO) Kuan Mun Leong noted that the ASP started to ease in the April to June quarter and is expected to decline by 30% every quarter going forward until 1Q22.

However, Kuan believes the floor price of gloves will not return to pre-pandemic levels, owing to changes in the cost structure.

“We believe our ASP or rather our margin will be normalised by the first quarter of the next calendar year. The ASP will then be higher, meaning it will not be lower than pre-pandemic times, because the cost structure has actually changed for us. We are experiencing additional costs from social compliance and also the material cost seen today is actually higher.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-09 11:12 | Report Abuse

Most importantly no need for the workers to stay in a 5 star hostel loh!

Posted by leno > Sep 9, 2021 11:09 AM | Report Abuse

we must also take account of other countries got "no extra" social or conditioning cost
especially in china, thailand and vietnam.
China is very practical.
Everyone already vaccinated,
no need swab every 2 weeks.
no need scan, or over sop.
EVERYONE already VACCINATED.
If one fellow positive,
not easy to spread,
if spread also,
vaccinated staff will be healthy and asymptomatic, and can work as usual.
Here, authority is corrupt and stupeed.
Go buy insas as much and as soon as possible.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-09 11:20 | Report Abuse

Actually u can intelligently escape by swapping at the football padang...b4 coming to the factory lah!

Posted by leno > Sep 9, 2021 11:14 AM | Report Abuse

and here,
if one staff swab positive,
the whole factory will be closed down for 1 week.
Sanitise, spray whole factory.
After 1 week,
u open up, and swab again got another 1 positive,
close another 1 week, spray and sanitize whole factory.

Imagine if 10 staff swab turn out positive.
They will ask u to close factory for 10 weeks.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-09 11:30 | Report Abuse

Test at padang...not officially counted mah!

The worker can quietly disappear go for quarantine until recover mah!

Lu tau boh ?

Posted by leno > Sep 9, 2021 11:26 AM | Report Abuse

if u are tested positive today,
meaning u have been spreading your virus for the last 7 days in the factory.
U test in padang or in factory is the same.
Factory will be closed 1 week and sanitize everything to waste money.
Sanitizde for what ? The staff sleep on factory floor arr ?
Staff like to lick the glove cast or bath inside the nitrile tank?

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2021-09-09 11:37 | Report Abuse

so many trolls trying to stay relevant at Philip's place. ridiculous.

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-09-09 11:55 | Report Abuse

especially the 2nd. grade :D

firehawk

4,771 posts

Posted by firehawk > 2021-09-09 12:08 | Report Abuse

ride on others' posting too :D

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-09 12:17 | Report Abuse

sslee

Do not just swallow data whole.
Its very dangerous.

China can dump low price because they "can be" tax tree plus get State Incentives/Grants.

just like Lazada gives Grant to new Vendors.
These new Vendors then proceed to dump items at below cost or at cost just to achieve Target revenue.
Lazada then gives Grant based on achieved Target revenue.
New Vendor profit is 100% from Lazada Grant only.

Lazada now belongs to Alibaba
and Alibaba follow this trading pattern from China Govt normal practices

Posted by Sslee > Sep 9, 2021 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-15 12:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

4,690 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 12:18 | Report Abuse

Wonder whether Philip will buy more Serbadk?

CharlesT

14,572 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2021-09-15 12:20 | Report Abuse

https://www.bondsupermart.com/bsm/bond-factsheet/XS2089155761

Indicative Bid Price 29+...below Philip n John's cost

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-15 12:24 | Report Abuse

Like that sign of bankruptcy loh!

Posted by CharlesT > Sep 15, 2021 12:20 PM | Report Abuse

https://www.bondsupermart.com/bsm/bond-factsheet/XS2089155761

Indicative Bid Price 29+...below Philip n John's cost