249 comment(s). Last comment by Xiao Ann Ann 2020-11-17 23:02

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 15:07 |

Post removed.Why?

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-13 16:39 | Report Abuse

His girlfriend also posted in i3investor to say that his suicide is not due to any outsider’s interference.

The following is her postings: 借刀杀人 won't work here ,his death nothing to do with outsider..
#TO WHOM WHO WILL SUFFER FROM HIS DEATH PLS MAKE SURE U TAKE GOOD CARES OF THE DOGS N CATS !And... for thoes who are Suffering now,mayb lah will suffer o not 早知今日,何必当初 the sky are watching .
S.K will never Rip if his animals are suffering

If what koon said is real then om tare turtare soha is kueh's girlfriend (or wife?)

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-13 16:51 | Report Abuse

This is the first time I believe in Koon.

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2016-11-13 16:54 | Report Abuse

Mr Koon Yew Yin
Since you mentioned you would have helped Simon Kueh to solve his problems if he had asked for your help,could you now please lend a hand to solve the predicament of his 70 dogs to show i3 community your compassionate nature?
I personally believe you are a kind and compassionate person given your numerous charitable acts.
Thank you.
http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/108665.jsp

Sincerely,
Rchi.

Posted by Raymond_Moo > 2016-11-13 17:02 | Report Abuse

CharlesT, 够了不要再讲了

stncws

10,255 posts

Posted by stncws > 2016-11-13 17:08 | Report Abuse

i think he is KYY former remisier who took after kyy stock porfolio

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 17:13 | Report Abuse

CharlesT...does om tare messages sound like originated from a lady to you? :(

CharlesT

14,537 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-13 17:20 | Report Abuse

I went thru the msg few times n i choose to believe...but only god knows...

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2016-11-13 17:30 | Report Abuse

there is really no point to speculate further on this issue,we now know Simon taking his own life was due to personal reasons.
if there are any of you who value Simon either as friend or foe,please write to Mr Koon to ask his help to resettle his 70 dogs.
Mr Koon has repeatedly told us he is kind to the unfortunate,let him show us now.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 18:48 | Report Abuse

The lady ,at her farm n me are difft person..
Tq.any1 if willing to help th animals pls contact S.K lawyer fren ..

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 18:53 | Report Abuse

typo * his (SK) farm.

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2016-11-13 18:54 | Report Abuse

I would trust a person who cared for 70 abandoned dogs rather than a billionaire. Look at najibb, he's a billionaire, but what's his real contribution to society.? Talk cock less, care for abandoned animals is better.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 19:11 | Report Abuse

@probability do u want to mk a video call wt me to confirm my gender?since u hv my whatsapp.. whatever as long as can benefits th animals..
mrOoi has a big heart which he hv sent mail to me twice yesterday nid any help n S.K if hv kids MrKyy will sponsor them ..
But what i m thinking leave it to them willing help o not,we can't force ppl to help animals if them dun wish ,some ppl oni prefer to help poor human but not th poor animals.. no offennce here..

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 19:19 | Report Abuse

om tare...will call you and verify that...hope you are ok with that.

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 19:21 | Report Abuse

Can see from tis few days posting oni few ppls care about th dogs ,less den 5 i guess..
@mr Richi glad fr u r big heart like otb n kyy S.K did attack u on his laughdieme blog n i see u oni remain silent ,u get my respect!now u come out ask ppl help his kids.. 感恩

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2016-11-13 19:48 | Report Abuse

it is ok om tare..the past is the past..i did attack Simon in i3 too.
dogs hv feelings like us humans...they know who help them.
really hope Mr Koon can help them.

Posted by Nelson Yoong > 2016-11-13 19:59 | Report Abuse

Love all life!!!

Posted by Om tare tutare Soha > 2016-11-13 20:08 | Report Abuse

As u hv told ,u hv a close fren who take care strays ,u must understand how tough it is running a farm use own funds wtout public help.. can.go Gasing Vet n ask dr Prem wat kind person r Simon Kueh? how insane he is ..every1 will shock see his vet bills..

rchi

20,912 posts

Posted by rchi > 2016-11-13 20:14 | Report Abuse

my fren only took care of 8 strays,i really cannot imagine the expenses needed for 70,if i hv known earlier,i wud never retaliate when Simon kacau me...in my books,he is a good man more than bad.

i live far away frm Tapah,hv to take a plane to go there,so i can only do wat i can do.

gudnite om tare,take care.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-11-13 20:39 | Report Abuse

Scary now this forum

Posted by 静思# 是修养也是修行 > 2016-11-13 21:14 | Report Abuse

Om tare

Good to have you to share late simon's social contribution beside the public impression on him.

To tell you Mr.OTB and rchi are very gentlemen as far as my concern. They are not like minor people come to create story or worst still use death body to great affair.

OTB already knew many simon's private things way back in June but he keep promised to late Simon (on apology note) not to blow story to damage him. In fact I got contact OTB right after the news and I can assure that he is looking for his fren to get more info and to give assistance. He is very gentleman indeed.

Rchi is very sincere guy, he never deny the adversary and past is past he jz want to forgive and assist late Simon to the max. He gain my respect. Very many ppl still come n create story but I never see them had good chit chat with him.

On the 70 dogs matter we can do few things concurrently. But all must take note of below action

1) temporary it is important to relocate funding to the dog farm.

2) lawyer is handling the will and will communicate next of kin. In the end its next of kin decision how to arrange the 70 dogs

3) without wasting time I will ask my runner to consult PAWS and SPCA on veterinary issue and worse case next of kin wanna get rid of all dogs. Don't presume should do things concurrently.

4) any suggestion is welcomed.

Trust me Simon is not bad guy and this was his character to make fun with ppl........ He had warned many newbie on market manipulation before. Good that ppl start to know him more. But it is too late now.

insulter

211 posts

Posted by insulter > 2016-11-13 21:37 | Report Abuse

The problem is the mr koon use the people tragic to mention how kind he is, so do him really kind ? He is very fake and very cruel to use the people incidents to promote himself, in the end, still ask people to follow mr oi, so he really pity the kueh? And said he will help him if the kueh beg him, it is the very joke part to use people story to promote himself. Another thing is , he said his girlfriend said he posted on i3 said that it is not related to him, however until now I never see this post before. Self talk self happy ? Where is the reference ? Show me where is his girlfriend post ? Mr koon is now twisting the story to push all the responsibility out. However he never show any evidence from what he said

BSC83

87 posts

Posted by BSC83 > 2016-11-13 21:51 | Report Abuse

shut up and buy HHHCorp (0160) if you want to be rich rich RICH

Posted by octopusray > 2016-11-13 21:58 | Report Abuse

We do not and should not blame anyone for this unfortunate event. However, I agree with insulter that it is not right for KYY and OTB to use this event to promote themselves further.

The thing that's troubling is.. the person who passed the IC to KYY is still out there and not admitting nor showing regret. And KYY hasn't explain or clarify how he got the IC in the first place.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/investigation/108650.jsp

WB2F

330 posts

Posted by WB2F > 2016-11-13 22:02 | Report Abuse

I am just wonder why you all keep on attacking on KYY for publishing his IC. He only high lighted "Photo" & "Name"

If Simon Kueh posted all the attacked by using his own full name then will KYY publish his IC ??? By publish his IC just to expose who he really is. Well do you wants to publish KYY IC ? & If wants then what can you achieve by doing this.

Are you all feel shame when people publish your IC ???

Aiyo you all please grow up. :)

Annetan

841 posts

Posted by Annetan > 2016-11-13 22:16 | Report Abuse

We are all speculating the reasons for his suicide,Actual reason is only known by the decease or those people whom he confided in.For a person to commit that act,he must be suffering from some kind of depression.A normal person would never understand why must you terminate your life.A person who suffers depression cannot think so rationally and he/she thinks the best way out from these kind of suffering is to die.WHy did the famous actor/singer CHeong Kok Weng whom seems to have everything in many people's eyes or recent US actor Robin Williams committed suicide?It's best not to judge unless you are in their shoes!

Up_down

4,275 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-11-13 22:18 | Report Abuse

Exposing IC to the public is not the main reason causing Kueh committed suicide but it could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

jasonor

1,004 posts

Posted by jasonor > 2016-11-13 22:20 | Report Abuse

i think koon should pay some money for the food and maintenance of the dogs to shows sympathy... being a tycoon, ppl would expect him to be more proactive to offer help, but he stays silent. donate 10k-20k also ok mah, it is just a small amount to a successful tycoon like him.

limch

2,898 posts

Posted by limch > 2016-11-13 22:21 | Report Abuse

Sensible post. Where is Kueh girlfriend post? How can someone else post on behalf?

Posted by insulter > Nov 13, 2016 09:37 PM | Report Abuse
The problem is the mr koon use the people tragic to mention how kind he is, so do him really kind ? He is very fake and very cruel to use the people incidents to promote himself, in the end, still ask people to follow mr oi, so he really pity the kueh? And said he will help him if the kueh beg him, it is the very joke part to use people story to promote himself. Another thing is , he said his girlfriend said he posted on i3 said that it is not related to him, however until now I never see this post before. Self talk self happy ? Where is the reference ? Show me where is his girlfriend post ? Mr koon is now twisting the story to push all the responsibility out. However he never show any evidence from what he said

Koon Bee

255 posts

Posted by Koon Bee > 2016-11-13 22:30 | Report Abuse

Omg

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2016-11-13 22:58 | Report Abuse

Maybe thestar newspaper can write an article on this? So the authorities can investigate?

Posted by Raymond_Moo > 2016-11-13 23:12 | Report Abuse

Kk123, can you please give some respect to Simon?

probability

14,402 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-11-13 23:19 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2016-11-14 04:02 | Report Abuse

We do not the reason why Kueh commit suicide except himself. Could it be he lost a lot of money buying Gadang at RM 3.30? After all only known fact he is a former remisier of KYY. If he bought 100K at RM 3.30 and now left RM 2.52(plus 7 sen dividend) he could be sitting at loss of RM 71K((2.59-3.30)*100K) in 1 mth. If he is not rich where to find so much money?

Posted by pakatan_harapan2 > 2016-11-14 04:05 | Report Abuse

So buying KYY stocks is double edge swords. If up a lot you can make a lot but down you also lose a lot. This has happened before in Mudajaya, J Tiasa, Latitude, FL Bhd and now Gadang turn.

CwC2016

11 posts

Posted by CwC2016 > 2016-11-14 07:59 | Report Abuse

Sound like KYY like Soros.. Good at outside, bad fr inside.. Lol

CwC2016

11 posts

Posted by CwC2016 > 2016-11-14 08:13 | Report Abuse

Another thing.. Why KYY brag about donation to built hostel not accepted by MCA. If u anti BN, who wan ur money.. Go donate to DAP n Pkr instead

Annetan

841 posts

Posted by Annetan > 2016-11-14 08:48 | Report Abuse

As an observer who doesn't know Kuey nor KYY,in my opinion it's also unfair to judge KYY as many have.In stockmarket there are lots of opinion,it's naive to believe a person who has many right calls is right all the time.The minute you bet heavily the wrong call ,your losses could not even be covered by your gain accumulated!Just like charts,it doesn't guarantee the same chart pattern that normally goes up will go up!A person like Kueh who commits huge financial responsibility towards life community not his blood family more that his capacity is not an ordinary being as not many are willing to sacrifice that.In my opinion,this person though could be very offensive with his words has huge compassion towards animals.Those who wants to help to retain his legacy could contribute financially to the fund set up .However you cannot force people who don't have the same ideology as him.Some people would rather use the money to help man kind as many needed monetary support too.If one does an approximate calculation of $5 per dog a day that would come up to $10,500 per mth excluding medicare and person who looks after them.This kind of financial obligation is not small in my capacity!I believe strongly every being has his/her own karma and how one dies too.It's not entirely within your control many times as you can see how one crane could suddenly drops onto a car and killed the passenger and driver.How 9/11 killed so many people!The ways how people are killed beyond thinkable!Remember every action has a reaction and I strongly believe your action and words carries consequences. I always practice don't do or speak something that you don't want others to do onto you.

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2016-11-14 09:51 | Report Abuse

It was reported in Harian Metro (or was it Sinar Harian?) the deceased had left a note. Only the police know the content. It looks to be a suicide. If that's the case, and not foul play, the decision was made by the deceased. We don't know much about him. Just bits and pieces, and speculation. But it wouldn't be accurate to accuse others of being responsible when the final decision was made by the deceased himself.

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2016-11-14 10:00 | Report Abuse

MC, that's the problem here. Ppl do not know the truth and they start to speculate. Without evidence and proof, they spread all sort of stories/lies just to create hatred in this forum.

I agree with Annetan......'.....I always practice don't do or speak something that you don't want others to do onto you.'

Posted by gingingin > 2016-11-15 01:04 | Report Abuse

Optimus Kueh Shu Tsung's private shelter (there's an english write up, and also donation details):

https://www.facebook.com/Simons-Shelter-Tapah-Malaysia-1802909549986374/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Posted by Raymond Tiruchelvam > 2016-11-23 22:42 | Report Abuse

thats why its said that .... its easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God... the poor get intimidated on earth while then live eternal life in heaven.... and as for the rich, devil have many plans :-)

3iii

12,701 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2016-11-25 21:51 | Report Abuse

http://www.cy8cy.com/rip-optimus/

Posted by beach relaxing mode > 2017-09-09 12:46 | Report Abuse

10 months Optimus bro left us.. So fast.

Cant discuss and make joke with him anymore..... Bro. Rest in peace..........

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2018-04-03 18:19 | Report Abuse

Life js very beautiful so share your problems we are willing to help you to overcome.

Posted by MoneyMachineGun > 2018-08-15 14:03 | Report Abuse

Otb and kyy will have bad karma low class fellas pray to me like god if you want talk to me.you both are low class investors

Posted by MoneyMachineGun > 2018-08-15 23:40 | Report Abuse

Ooi teck bum fatty conman.disgrace your mother to be blamed for not bringing you up to be a good person,instead you become a fat conman

Posted by Xiao Ann Ann > 2020-11-17 23:02 | Report Abuse

RIP

Post a Comment
Market Buzz