14 people like this.

557 comment(s). Last comment by VenFx 2019-03-16 17:47

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-10 11:22 | Report Abuse

Fatboy choivo thinks just because saying his articles are meaningless means I invest against him.

Your portfolio results are a load of crap. Performance wise average is still worse than EPF returns(6.15% in 2018, 6.9% in 2017, versus your 12.22% in 2017 and -17.95% returns in 2018). Volume wise is a drop of the ocean ( how much volume are you managing that even makes it worthwhile talking? EPF invests billions). If you can't manage small sums efficiently, how do you expect to handle ever larger amounts over time?

I would say be humble, learn and read. Get a working, profitable portfolio then you can be lohsoh as much as you like.

No results, high and mighty, and worse still comment like you know exactly what is going to happen. And taking money from so called investors ( the kind I hate the most)

Let me teach you a 20 year old lesson:

The market can stay weird for far longer than you can stay solvent.

You are a fraud, a "fake investment banker" with zero experience but good memorizer of books.

Stop being jealous of kyy and OTB results and returns. I repeat, meaningless article.

Get a life ( and a portfolio)!

FYI, a percentage increase/decrease each year without cost and market value is meaningless. You might as well doctor your results instead and get more "investors".

BenPg

212 posts

Posted by BenPg > 2019-03-10 11:27 | Report Abuse

If you think Dayang is overpriced please dont buy.
If you have missed the boat dont envy others who bought earlier
Nobody force you to buy so buy at your own risk
If you think you can find another better stock kindly recommend
Aĺl investors are adults thus they should know when to buy sell or hold.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-03-10 11:29 | Report Abuse

"i boarded HY at rm7 would have sold at 9 10 or 11, i ended up sold at 17 18, not to boast around but what i am trying to tell is just follow your guts feeling and valuation etc instead of listening to his lecture. "

I know you are definitely not boasting, because nothing to boast when you buy things on gut feeling. If anything, I am worried.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-10 11:31 | Report Abuse

Phillip,

I did pretty well this year, made back 2018 and more. I would rather have done "badly" though, as this means I'll be able to buy more at a cheap price.

"Markets can stay illogical than you know."

Aiyo, you want teach me about margin of safety also anot.

Things will take longer than you think it would, and when it happens, it will be happen faster than you ever thought it could.

And to think you only learnt this in your forties to fifties. And to do so well despite that.

Imagine how much better off I would be at your age!

Honestly, you need to keep your emotion in check. Its unbecoming for a 60 plus year old multimillionaire being jealous of some young fella.

ramada

3,955 posts

Posted by ramada > 2019-03-10 11:31 | Report Abuse

One word only — can't compete with others, so being jealous.

value88

709 posts

Posted by value88 > 2019-03-10 11:33 | Report Abuse

One thing I noticed from the comments above. Jon Choivo has accumulated quite a number of enemies since he joined i3.

Jon, if you read this, one immediate thing u need to do is to review yourself why so many people do not like u. If u think u have done nothing or said nothing wrong/hurting/sarcastic in the past, think again.

Well, I do like some of your articles and I do buy some of the stocks in your portfolio, for example, Petronm. You do have your talent and I suppose that's why i3 invited u for presentation.

AhHuat50

73 posts

Posted by AhHuat50 > 2019-03-10 11:34 | Report Abuse

[转贴] 尝试以不同角度看HARTA - 蛤蜊先生

2019年3月7日星期四

今年1月的时候,我曾对HARTA写过一篇文章《长期投资HARTA》?

当时候HARTA股价从高峰跌至5令吉左右,之后便反弹回5.74,之后慢慢越做越低,最近又跌回了5令吉,甚至更低至4.96。

延续先前的文章,蛤蜊认为HARTA不管是创新、效率、行业优势都具备长期投资的条件。

那今天,尝试以老板角度去计算,如果投资HARTA,会得到什么。

假设,今天我买入1000股,每股5令吉,成本价5000令吉。(5令吉容易计算)

HARTA 2019财年的每股盈利预计是15仙,也就是说,我以5000令吉收购价,买入了一个每年能够创造150令吉净利的资产,回酬每年约3%。(5000x0.15=150)作为老板,我不一定要把赚到的都拿出来,我可以把盈利存起来或投资扩充工厂。

这资产每年也会派发股息,以每年股息0.088计算,我拥有1000股,那么就可以回收88令吉。换算回酬是1.76%。这是实际回收的现金收入(88/5000×100=1.76%)

HARTA每股资产为66仙,我有1000股,也就是拥有660令吉的每股资产。这资产包括公司里的地皮、工厂、器材、存货、现金、应收账款等等。

总计,5000令吉的成本,我可以买到值660令吉的资产,这个资产每年能够创造150令吉的回酬,并且每年分红88令吉,加起来可以赚到238令吉,算起来需要21年才能回本(5000/238=21年)

作为投资者,不仅要知道买入后可以赚多少,投入的成本几时能够回本,分红多少,资产值多少,当然还有未来的增长潜力。

因为,只有进行扩充,生意越做越大,我们的回本期才会缩短,不然这盘生意就太昂贵了,不值得买。

HARTA目前有4个厂,第5间厂刚在去年投入营运。直到Q3的时候,这第5间厂只有6条生产线投入工作,还有其余6条下半年会开通。

除了这5间,还有工厂6和工厂7,大概在2020年至2021年之间,会全部投入营运,到时候一年可以生产440亿只手套。

根据2018年的年报,当时候工厂5还没投产,而工厂1至4,共32条生产线,总共可以生产320亿只手套。

320亿至440亿,两三年时间内将增长37.5%。但这是以递增的方式增长,就好像工厂是逐步投产,而不是一次过开完所有生产线。

所以预计一年的产量会增加15%左右,也就是说盈利也会增长15%。

所以就会像这样慢慢增加, 2019年 每股盈利 15仙,2020年17.25仙,2021年19.83仙,以此类推。

也意味着,以5000令吉成本换算,2020年我将可以赚172.50令吉,2021年赚198令吉。每年的分红也同步增加,2020年101.2令吉,2021年116.38。以此类推。

单看2021年,198令吉的盈利回酬,加分红116.38令吉,总收入是314.38令吉,回本期缩短至16年。(5000/314.38=15.9)

因此,只要工厂一间接一间的开,盈利跟上,那么这5000令吉的回本期将会快速缩短,甚至在未来某年,产量超过千亿只手套,每年就可以赚1000令吉或更多,到时候不仅回本,而且净赚更多。

未来,如果HARTA的买入成本越便宜,也表示我可以以更便宜的成本买入具备增长潜能的公司,回本期也会相应缩短,甚至分红可以更多。

cheoky

2,823 posts

Posted by cheoky > 2019-03-10 11:39 | Report Abuse

Buffett+William o Neil perhaps is the best to generate return from bursa. Otb came close to this hybrid. But sometimes his explanation bukan logic, cant fit into my mind. I prefer icon mind.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-10 11:43 | Report Abuse

Lazy to be jealous of someone who talk alot but can't even put some money into longbets.org

Moving on.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-10 11:53 |

Post removed.Why?

pussycats

7,634 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-03-10 12:11 | Report Abuse

Wah seh, ho liaw.
No worry,
I hv instruct my ... (can't say it here)... what to do. I told that person to monitor from 9 to 5 pm for me. I pay that person 25% of my profit in sayang.
I can't be on the computer from 9 to 5, so I need to pay that person 25%.

That is better than I lost everything in sayang. I instruct that person to still let the trend run until it can't run. Then my person sell no matter what is on the computer.

No worry Mr. Jon.
I am safe & sound here.
P.S.: Tips from me, in order to be safe in sayang stock, just pay a person a certain big profits of your sayang profits, so that a person can monitor from 9 to 5pm every trading day for u.
And give that person authority to sell your sayang shares for you to get out no matter what price comes.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-10 12:16 | Report Abuse

Don't u see that i did mentioned valuation as well, or if you are wearing an eye patch i am forgiving you. I forgive you because I am a fan of Nick Fury, he wears an eye patch too but he don't come out shit around with nonsense and not making any contribution like you and choivo did, and he also never tells his avengers don't use your power like this like that because he himself don't have any super power, he know himself well and seems like you and choivo know nothing about yourself.

You yourself not showing how much you have made in the market yet you wanna come out and lecture these people who have made tons of money in the market...saying their approach is wrong la, trading la...so what?? you are still working, and they are already sitting in the kopitiam from 8 - 5.

From what I can see is you and choivo pathetic pieces of shit are envy on others who made tons of money from the approach which u and choivo think is wrong, not right or so called unethical by choivo.

Yes yes yes whatever you said, I am using gut feelings la, i invest never go thru deep research lar, as long as you are happy I am ok.

My portfolio as at current date is about 13.87M, it is up to you to say i made my fortune by using my gut feelings, my eye patch (i blindly bet)...whatever reason you could think of.

I feel so sick with both of you and choivo, 臭味相投, why not you two jointly to have a fund since you two share the same investment principle.

I am currently enjoying my kopi kurang manis at 冠香园 Kuan Heong Huan Kota Bahru, feel free to join me, and i can teach you two some life lesson.

young kids nowadays think that they read a lot, and they join the market, they billionaire, actually 老鸟都不敢出来乱鸟人, 你初生鸟儿就想变凤凰。

==============================================================================

Ricky Yeo "i boarded HY at rm7 would have sold at 9 10 or 11, i ended up sold at 17 18, not to boast around but what i am trying to tell is just follow your guts feeling and valuation etc instead of listening to his lecture. "

I know you are definitely not boasting, because nothing to boast when you buy things on gut feeling. If anything, I am worried.
10/03/2019 11:29

Unfair

524 posts

Posted by Unfair > 2019-03-10 12:21 | Report Abuse

Is it he knows how to use blogs to condemn others? Might be youth is his advantage?

Posted by value88 > Mar 10, 2019 11:33 AM | Report Abuse
One thing I noticed from the comments above. Jon Choivo has accumulated quite a number of enemies since he joined i3.
Jon, if you read this, one immediate thing u need to do is to review yourself why so many people do not like u. If u think u have done nothing or said nothing wrong/hurting/sarcastic in the past, think again.
Well, I do like some of your articles and I do buy some of the stocks in your portfolio, for example, Petronm. You do have your talent and I suppose that's why i3 invited u for presentation.

Unfair

524 posts

Posted by Unfair > 2019-03-10 12:22 | Report Abuse

Place 42nd in stock pick get invited to talk got fair?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stock_pick_2019/195761.jsp

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 12:22 | Report Abuse

The reality is far simpler, no need long article.

Its S=Q r

As Philips puts it......

"Which is why I kind of respect kyy, he puts large sums to back his investments, with margin to boot."

KYY has a far bigger Q than anyone else. He makes money in Carimin and Hengyuan and swap into Dayang. And when he makes money he likes the whole world to know, to share in the joy, to make money together.....no harm if more people buys, the price goes up, his margin account expands, he can buy more. A virtuous cycle. ego? perhaps, help people, maybe.....But its hardly the point.

Dayang at 60 sen, 70 sen 80 sen....I also urge him to swap from Carimin /Hengyuan to Dayang. Makes sense, Dayang is a far better company better business than Carimin /Hengyuan.

And then the results,,,,10 sen for Dayang. By then, it is all about Q. ...and the rest, as they say is history. But the race is not over until it is over.

No need 1000 words article full of imaginations. May even be demonizing people when none is necessary and not called for. What KYY has done is neither illegal nor immoral, its just the way he is.

If buy shares also wrong, then everyone also wrong.

S=Q r

KYY has a big Q, a capital Q

but if the r is negative....

F = Q (-R)

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-10 12:23 | Report Abuse

Both of you must always remember, i3 is a place of 卧虎藏龙, i have seen people with more than hundred of millions scrolling i3 like the ordinary members did, they also made their fortune by using the same priciples as i did, they also dont dare to come out by saying their way is correct while others are wrong.

If you think Mr Koon is wrong, OTB is wrong, then what is right?

As far as I can say is by quoting cold eye "股市是胜者为王败者为寇的地方,真的很残酷,故只要能达到赚钱的目标的战略就是对的战略,无所谓好坏。”

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-10 12:23 | Report Abuse

Gut feeling is merely all the mental models you carry around in your mind working together, forming a latticework of related information guiding your subconscious mind into an Aha! Moment of fear or hope decision.

The is something to be said about gut feeling when wielded by long years of experience.

AhHuat50

73 posts

Posted by AhHuat50 > 2019-03-10 12:24 | Report Abuse

OTB and uncle's followers will lose their underwear very very soon.

pussycats

7,634 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-03-10 12:24 | Report Abuse

Remember,
Just let the trend runs.
No one knows where is the End.
Just follow my advice to get a wise person monitor Sayang for u from 9 to 5pm, no main-main from 9to 5pm time. That person can main-main after 5pm.

No worry Mr. Jon.
I am safe & sound here.
P.S.: Tips from me, in order to be safe in sayang stock, just pay a person a certain big profits of your sayang profits, so that a person can monitor from 9 to 5pm every trading day for u.
And give that person authority to sell your sayang shares for you to get out no matter what price comes.

AhHuat50

73 posts

Posted by AhHuat50 > 2019-03-10 12:24 | Report Abuse

History as in JAKS and HENGYUAN will repeat very very soon

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-10 12:27 | Report Abuse

WELL SAID

Posted by Choivo Capital > Mar 10, 2019 11:31 AM | Report Abuse

Phillip,

I did pretty well this year, made back 2018 and more. I would rather have done "badly" though, as this means I'll be able to buy more at a cheap price.

"Markets can stay illogical than you know."

Aiyo, you want teach me about margin of safety also anot.

Things will take longer than you think it would, and when it happens, it will be happen faster than you ever thought it could.

And to think you only learnt this in your forties to fifties. And to do so well despite that.

Imagine how much better off I would be at your age!

Honestly, you need to keep your emotion in check. Its unbecoming for a 60 plus year old multimillionaire being jealous of some young fella.

pussycats

7,634 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-03-10 12:29 | Report Abuse

More practical way to solve this Sayang problem or trend ending problem.

Remember,
Just let the trend runs.
No one knows where is the End.
Just follow my advice to get a wise person monitor Sayang for u from 9 to 5pm, no main-main from 9to 5pm time. That person can main-main after 5pm.

No worry Mr. Jon.
I am safe & sound here.

Connie555

180 posts

Posted by Connie555 > 2019-03-10 12:42 | Report Abuse

I am stll waiting at 冠香园 Kuan Heong Huan Kota Bahru, feel free to join me, and i can teach you two some life lesson.

I can even show u my portfolio if you think i am just boasting around, come......

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2019-03-10 12:45 | Report Abuse

Haha connie,

Completely out of the way.

Let me know when youre in kl, ill take you out for lunch. In exchange for you teaching me a thing or two.

Even if its how to make seaweed keropok!

pussycats

7,634 posts

Posted by pussycats > 2019-03-10 12:48 | Report Abuse

Connie555 I am stll waiting at 冠香园 Kuan Heong Huan Kota Bahru, feel free to join me, and i can teach you two some life lesson.

I can even show u my portfolio if you think i am just boasting around, come......
10/03/2019 12:42

=====

Connie555 sifu, I am a newbie, can you teach me?
thanks.

JayC

1,302 posts

Posted by JayC > 2019-03-10 12:50 | Report Abuse

i have to really salute you because you can write!!! 10 thumbs up

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-03-10 12:54 | Report Abuse

When someone start doing personal attack, you know he already lost the plot.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-03-10 12:59 | Report Abuse

You shouldn't be sick of anyone, it is differing opinions that makes a market right? Thanks for the invite, let me think if I should buy a flight ticket to learn some life lessons.

Ricky Yeo

1,637 posts

Posted by Ricky Yeo > 2019-03-10 13:02 | Report Abuse

Why do some elderly loves to tell people like how much is their portfolio? Imagine Bezos going around "Hey, I got $80 billion, what do you know?"

enigmatic

909 posts

Posted by enigmatic > 2019-03-10 13:04 | Report Abuse

For those who feel TLDR:
When Koon & Bee buys or recommends a stock, jump in ASAP and ride the wave until reach a certain high level. Always sell before they start announcing that they sold. Low risk when you buy at "The Beginning". High risk when buy at "The Final Stage"

Choivo won't buy this kind of stock bcause Koon & Bee are traders while he is value investor.

TA-DAA!! I've simplified it for you!

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-03-10 13:07 | Report Abuse

@enigmatic thank you :D

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:08 | Report Abuse

No need 1000 words third party article.....get it from the Horse mouth himself............

Investment talk by Koon Yew Yin
Venue Hee Lai Ton Restaurant
274, Jalan Sultan Iskandar, 30,000, Ipoh.
Talk on 17 March Sunday at 11 am-1 pm
Lunch 1-2 pm.
Cost per person Rm 30
You can contact the following:
Daniel Lee RHB Investment Bank Ipoh, Tel 012-5230121
Ng Eng Hock HLIB Ipoh Tel 019-5573786
Allan Yeoh Kenenga Ipoh Tel 012-5018990
Soo Weng Hoe MB Investment Bank Ipoh, Tel 016-4424683
Ricky Kon TA Securities Ipoh Tel 012-5222844
Koon’s assistant James Ong Tel 012-5091997
Koon will explain his well proven golden rule for share selection. Based on his golden rule, he recently discovered Carimin and Dayang, each of which has gone up a few 100% within 2-3 months.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:10 | Report Abuse

Please Circulate my investment talk to all your contacts to encourage more attendees. I have already paid deposit for 200 lunches.

=============

see...for $ 30 also get free lunch

enigmatic

909 posts

Posted by enigmatic > 2019-03-10 13:14 | Report Abuse

Aiyo, Connie555, pls translate for bananas la! Google Translate isn't 100% accurate.

Cold eye's qutoe: "股市是胜者为王败者为寇的地方,真的很残酷,故只要能达到赚钱的目标的战略就是对的战略,无所谓好坏。”

In English, it literally means this:
The stock market is a place where the winner is the 'king', while the loser is the 'thief', it is a really cruel/harsh environment, therefore as long as the objective of making money is achieved, it is the right strategy, where there is no good or bad/right or wrong method.

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > 2019-03-10 13:28 | Report Abuse

It's probably because those who don't have any results to show talk(write) too much and too loud about investment strategies that the only way to shut them up is to actually compare portfolio results over long period of time to see if their investment strategies are actually viable.

Well? 3 things matter. How long have you invest. How much have you interested. What your annualized growth rate really is over a long period of time.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ricky Yeo Why do some elderly loves to tell people like how much is their portfolio? Imagine Bezos going around "Hey, I got $80 billion, what do you know?"

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by (S = Qr) Philip > Mar 10, 2019 01:28 PM | Report Abuse

It's probably because those who don't have any results to show talk(write) too much and too loud about investment strategies that the only way to shut them up is to actually compare portfolio results over long period of time to see if their investment strategies are actually viable.

Well? 3 things matter. How long have you invest. How much have you interested. What your annualized growth rate really is over a long period of time.
===========

does it also mean that in a coin flipping competition, only the last man standing can talk?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-10 13:32 | Report Abuse

With QL latest share price result less than 3% from rm 6.70....what kind result this fellow is showing leh ??

If it is me...i will keep quiet loh...!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ricky Yeo Why do some elderly loves to tell people like how much is their portfolio? Imagine Bezos going around "Hey, I got $80 billion, what do you know?"

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-03-10 13:32 | Report Abuse

long num.. my average price for penta is 2.77 , if you're the one that holding it , what would you do? hold? sell?

if sell, which stock would you switching to?
pchem,topglove,harta,ql,dayang,yinson,myeg,serba,dialog?

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:33 | Report Abuse

========

like that............all the finance professors no job already...........

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-03-10 13:35 | Report Abuse

Just look at topglove, with its kaput share price....it is very difficult to ask ur question loh....!!

Posted by qqq3 > Mar 10, 2019 01:33 PM | Report Abuse

========

like that............all the finance professors no job already...........

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:35 | Report Abuse

d by lazycat > Mar 10, 2019 01:32 PM | Report Abuse

if sell, which stock would you switching to?
==============

I know what kyy will tell u...he says look for the fastest running horse.....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:44 | Report Abuse

One thing I can tell you..........Finance professors are smart, knowledgeable, prudent....and poor.

KYY keeps things simple, Big Q, lives life to the fullest, not afraid of risk.

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-03-10 13:44 | Report Abuse

i think dayang is great option actually , their competitors such as barakah , alam , sapnrg , armada all dying out and look like already can't be rejuvenate , dayang swallowed up perdana and holding controlling stake 60% , this is a real time industry consolidation happen in just few years time , but i think the price they pay for perdana is too high and they get punished by it.

as the current events go by , look like they capable to turn things around , actually i switch my bjtoto to dayang at 25feb , i bought below RM1 and still holding it :p

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 13:47 | Report Abuse

KYY is a typical retailer with a big Q.....most retailers got very small Q

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 14:01 | Report Abuse

How Kyy and other retailers look at stuffs are very different from how professionals look at stuffs.

Kyy is a daring punter with his own ways ( he calls it Golden Rule) that professionals laugh at.... Kyy look at professionals and laugh at them.

In the case of Dayang, who can blame KYY for laughing at the professionals in KWAP?

Sslee

5,797 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-03-10 14:16 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Young Jon speaks his mind. Many people know in their heart what to do when thing turn “South”. The poison tongue PLP king quack quack quack very quick in manipulate every opportunity to show that he has the biggest “BALL” no bird and even smallest q. Hahahaha!

Have a good day and what a wonderful Sunday in i3.

Thank you

ccy123

279 posts

Posted by ccy123 > 2019-03-10 14:18 | Report Abuse

Actually this is life in stock market, some stocks make money some stocks lost money. Be careful when punting.
kyy record

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 14:19 | Report Abuse

sslee...don't be funny....

u and your lousy stocks just shows where is your life priority...........

ccy123

279 posts

Posted by ccy123 > 2019-03-10 14:21 | Report Abuse

Refer to kyy stocks Dayang cariman JAKS sendai latitude canone msport

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-03-10 14:22 | Report Abuse

sslee...don't be funny....

u and your lousy stocks ( Insas and TA) just shows where is your life priority...........and how u make decisions.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz