GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.10 (2.35%)

Day's Change

4.13 - 4.24

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

85,509 comment(s). Last comment by newbie2019 31 minutes ago

mushimushi

398 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Does this mean Genting Bhd will have 33% increase in dividends too? Huat lah this time!!

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 43 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Dividend increased to 0.02 from 0.15. Cheers!
------------
Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 41 minutes ago | Report Abuse
By conman 😂
--------------

Trying to con again? Dividend increased from 0.015 to 0.02 la... 🤣🤣🤣

mushimushi

398 posts

I would love to hear more about the progress of Genting Power and Energy joint venture with China.

mushimushi

398 posts

Shorties don't know mathematics? 33% increased in dividends, tak tau kira lah?

mushimushi

398 posts

Tomorrow confirm gap up!!

KooSan

492 posts

Posted by KooSan > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Ada spesial dividend kah?

mushimushi

398 posts

Special dividend, that would be nice, I'm hopeful. Next week we will know.

princehero

557 posts

Posted by princehero > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Will drop tomorrow.. results below expectations.. no need have false hope ..

newbie2019

1,825 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

tomorrow 4.5??

mushimushi

398 posts

Tomorrow 4.8

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

No need to argue la. Let the market decide tmr. Decision will be pure n final without appeals.

Same for HMTM. Let the UK regulators decide during Christmas. Anything else are just meaningless speculations.

newbie2019

1,825 posts

ai ya
let me sell last purchase at 4.9 dulu o

happy buy back later kan?

eagleye

171 posts

Posted by eagleye > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Michaelchan2024

2 hours ago

Michaelchan2024

By conman 😂

First of all he admits
he's a conman ! ! !

Second,
look at his statement of
Dividend increased to 0.02 from 0.15.

Based on his statement,
the dividend actually DECREASED instead of increase from
0.15 to 0.02 ! ! !

HE PUBLICLY DECLARED THAT
By conman 😂

Now, is he a REAL conman or not ?

Posted by DonCandleone > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

So many delusional people here, result obviously below par and people are still bullish about gap-up tomorrow, banking hopes on dividend... Tomorrow confirm gap down, don't be delusional and lie to yourselves. Everyone went bullish on this result expectation and all wrong, except for a select few...

Now everyone can see for themselves, who are the ones spinning the false bullish lies, trying to influence the crowd, and who are the ones who provide good, reliable information. Better know who to listen to in this forum...

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Whenever losers (incl @MC) accused ATK a fake trader, i posted my real trading records showing my purchases which usually range from 1m+ to 2m GenB shares. Then he will start to con everyone accusing ATK is a self-proclaimed Singaporean millionaire. Geeez!

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

3 weeks ago i posted weak numbers of MBS Q2 result. I better not share or say too much here else others will start accusing ATK exhibiting shortist behaviour doing fear mongering for my own agenda.

Its sad to see naive newbies being led into slaughter house by those who try to control the forum by constantly making false accusations against people who can contribute to this forum in order to shut them off.

mushimushi

398 posts

Genting Singapore (GENS) Earnings: 1H Net Income Hits S$356.9M with Strong Gaming Revenue
By Smartkarma Newswire August 14, 2024
Genting Singapore‘s net income for the first half of 2024 is S$356.9 million.
The company’s adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization) is S$570.8 million.
Genting Singapore reported a total revenue of S$1.36 billion for the first half of the year.
The integrated resorts’ gaming segment earned S$957.6 million in revenue.
Analyst ratings show 15 buys, 3 holds, and 0 sells for Genting Singapore.

mushimushi

398 posts

All the shorties here are delusional, Genting Singapore actually surpassed pre-pandemic net profit. They still preaching for sell. They are the real conman.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

These days i just come here to poke n make fun. Stock trading with precision entry n exit points not a problem im usually able to do it with high probability of success even though Im not trading now.

I do know a lot of details about our UK MHRA, UAE, FDA updates + in-depth analysis. If detractors like to make false accusations to shut me off, its ok also. I cannot be throwing gems at germs right?

mushimushi

398 posts

At this rate, Genting Singapore is looking to surpassed SGD 800m net profit given stronger revenue 2nd half of the year. This is record net profit, roughly 40% to 50% increased in profits compares to those years before the pandemic.

mushimushi

398 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by mushimushi > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow confirm gap up!!
----------------------------------------------------------

Shall we re-visit this post tomorrow? Confirm gap up? Say until so sure ah, you say one ah😂😂😂

newbie2019

1,825 posts

up or down doesn’t matter lo.. collect div

Collect your 2 cent dividend lor...still wont be able to cover your losses even after the gap down one

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 8 minutes ago | Report Abuse
Every time ATK lose the argument, he will go back to speculate about Taurx again. He rather talk about nonsense and bring people go round and round and confuse them. What a loser!
------------

Am I arguing with you @mushi?

Tmr let the market decide who is the loser. Christmas time let MHRA decide who are the losers. Anything else are meaningless false accusations. If you want to punt the stock market, you must understand 愿赌服输。Lose some money punting stock market nevermind, dont lose your temper n most importantly your mental well-being.

If you are sharp enough to notice recent GenS price action, its already telling you the result in advance.

newbie2019

1,825 posts

let see lo…. let the market main main lo

newbie2019

1,825 posts

should have sold at 4.4 but holding back mah…..

hng33

20,328 posts

Posted by hng33 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Genting Singapore has posted earnings of $357 million for the 1HFY2024 ended June
Genting Singapore has posted earnings of $247.4 million for the 1QFY2024 ended March

So, what is genting Singapore earning for 2QFY2024? How Genting berhad profit will recorded from genting singapore in coming Q2?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 5 hours ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse
SGD 500 million for Q2! This is massive!
-----------

All kena conned. Its way off la... Q2 NP= S$109m 🤣🤣🤣

@hng33,
$356.9m - $247.4m = $109.5m (Q2 Net profit)

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

GenB attributable net profit from GenS S$247m x 53% ownership= approx RM455m.
If GenB Q1 result net profit rm300m, hungkan liow la that means all other subsi including GenP, RWG, Empire, RWLV etc running at attributable net loss of rm155m.
GenS good result already priced in hence you get to see 4.70+ now. GenB's net profit need to be at least rm600m to show that attributable net profit from subsidiaries GenP, RWG, Empire, RWLV etc are giving rm145m. The bar is not high at all for Q1 NP rm600m.
---------------
If GenP makes net profit rm60m for Q1, 55% ownership = approx rm33m of attributable to GenB. Combine GenS + GenP, both entities will be giving GenB attributable net profit of rm488m. If GenM + RWLV can just give another rm112m of attributable net profit to GenB, GenB's Q1 net profit rm600m liow. Its not difficult.
Lucky we have the Singapore side to power up the group earnings.
++++++++++++

GenP's Q1 NP rm42.8m, @55% ownership = rm23.5m attributable to GenB. Both GenS and GenP are already giving GenB rm455m + rm23.5m = rm478.5m. Need another rm121.5m to hit rm600m Q1 net profit. Im confident RWG will perform well but the wild cards are always USA operations

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

@hng33, you can use this basic framework I have prepared 2 months ago for GenB's net profit forecasting. But better to ask GTfun to forecast GenB's Q2 earnings. @MC says GTfun is the most accurate forecaster here. Better listen to him else will kena another round of attack and false accusations.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Posted by AngTayKor > 4 days ago | Report Abuse
Posted by GTfun > 2 months ago | Report Abuse
I estimated genting 24q1 around 420-480m

...... ..... This june will be around 5-5.80

-----------
Posted by GTfun > 2 months ago | Report Abuse
Let bet how many net profit will be reported after 5pm today, i bet 478m

@MC, I think got someone here predicted GenB Q1 earnings probably around rm600m. Actual Q1 result rm588m.
----------------------------------------

自鸣清高,自以为是... 喏人厌。

@hng33, I told you the Musang King hate others sharing good contributions. I duno why @MC hates ATK so much for merely being extremely lucky on net profit forecasting and my stock trading skills. Maybe he feels insecure?

choysun

4,377 posts

Posted by choysun > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

So this quarter GenB how much? I think GenM should do better. I think GenB at least got 400m gua

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Interesting that people are so intrigued, constantly copying and reposting my posts. But really, there's nothing special...I m not an expert, just a long term investor here. 😀

https://www.investingnote.com/stocks/SGX:G13#/all

Genting Singapore investing ideas, Market estimates
Let the expert talk:
You can find all the relevant investing information for Genting Singapore here: on 3 July, Market estimates indicate that Genting Singapore, the operator of Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), is expected to record a sharp drop in 2Q24 EBITDA due to seasonal factors, as noted by Morgan Stanley.

我也耒post:
Genting Singapore (G13) reported an adjusted EBITDA of $201.3 million for 2QFY2024, falling short of the $245 million target by Morgan Stanley. This might negatively affect investor sentiment.

我也会寫,Post 爽的: 我可不是事后诸葛亮 😀
The stock market could react in two ways: the weak EBITDA might lead to a decline, while the higher dividend could support the price. Expect some volatility.

Sifu said:

The analysis indicates a mixed performance:

On the 1-hour chart, Genting stock has been breaking down through key support levels (865 and 850).

On the daily chart, it appears to be in the fifth and final wave of a downward trend (EW 5), but also showing potential for an upward correction, with key resistance levels at 840, 885, and 955.

In essence, the analysis is suggesting that while the stock has been under pressure, there could be a potential recovery, with specific price targets for the upward move. Of course, it's not a one-day show...

每个人都有自己独特的表达方式和见解, 只要用心去写, 就会有价值...继续保持这种积极的态度吧!Cheers! 🍻

Everyone has their own unique way of expressing themselves and their own viewpoints. If you write with dedication, it will be valuable.. Maintain this positive attitude and keep pushing forward!! Cheers! 好开心❤

mushimushi

398 posts

Given Genting Singapore 30% increased record net profits, Genting Bhd could easily hit RM 500m net profit this quarter. This could mean Genting Bhd sustain a back to back half a billion quarterly net profits. This is a very good indicator that Genting earnings has finally meet the pre-pandemic level and more.

StarOfTheBull

7,843 posts

Posted by StarOfTheBull > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

So much discussion flooding in the forum about Genting SG. Why not buy Genting SG while it is still very cheap at SGD0.815?

mushimushi

398 posts

It would be amazing to see Genting hit another RM 7 billion revenue. It will the 4th straight quarter hitting the RM 7 billion mark. It means Genting is getting so much bigger than during pre-pandemic.

Agreed.

speakup

26,827 posts

Posted by speakup > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

yes Genting is getting bigger but aneh share price getting smaller
menang aneh

Pinky

3,445 posts

Posted by Pinky > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

A stock market investor/trader who only trades Genting and nothing else, based on his activity in i3.

Only lunar month ghost will believe he's not here with an agenda.

Period.

Go go.. GenB!

Understood. It’s all part of market volatility.

mushimushi

398 posts

Makan Makan Makan!!

For me, I accumulate during major corrections and cheer on GenB when its price is on the way up. Happy, happy every day!!

MG9231

805 posts

Posted by MG9231 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Good, long term capital gain + dividend

Thank you for the positive comment.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz