GENTING BHD

KLSE (MYR): GENTING (3182)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.10 (2.35%)

Day's Change

4.13 - 4.24

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

85,510 comment(s). Last comment by MoneyMakers 1 hour ago

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Newbies usual common mistake
is to equalise earnings/dividends directly proportional to share price increases
and or
equalise bad news directly proportional to share price decreases

Most times you will see reported fantastic profits and dividends and share price drop like stone due to buy on rumours and sell on news.

other times you see huge bad news and share prices climb up vertically like no tomorow and looks like company discovered secret to turn lead to gold.

This is called fighting the market.
Do not fight with the market.
Fighting with the market is the sure way 100% bankruptcy route.

Just acknowledge that rightly or wrongly market sentiment is totally different from your own wild imaginations.

Overall, given some time most people are able to adjust and will learn to achieve reinforcing harmonics with market sentiment.
These group of people will finally make money much later in life.

A small group of people will always fight with the market.
Fantastic profits/dividends why share price drop?
These group of people will always make stock market losses.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Well said @Balian. Very professional crowd psychology explanation 👏

Please dont be humble @Balian. Do speak up n share your knowledge. Many readers here including ATK always willing to learn.

Indeed 此地高手如云,藏龙卧虎,深藏不露 👍

mushimushi

398 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

The stubborn ones who refuse to learn + continue baseless attacks against good sharings, let the market teach them the lessons. Look at your own trading / investment P&L for this stock. Is it showing green or red?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by mushimushi > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Tomorrow 4.8
-----------

The crowd has very short term memory. Who is the scammer here ah?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by AngTayKor > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

ATK a ghost or not you decide lor. Hope some traders / trader cum investors here have read and exited promptly near the 5.20 top.

Then buy again at around 4.50 zone, exit at around 4.8+ zone.
Then buy again at around 4.50 zone, exit at around 4.8+ zone.
Then buy again at around 4.20 zone, exit at around 4.50 zone.

Its not difficult to trade this stock. 
--------------

Posted by AngTayKor > 1 day ago  | Report Abuse

I have never shorted a single GenB stock. Better watch the stock's price action, the market is already whispering something now....
-----------------

Later this month we see the price again.

The Excalibur has 2 cutting edges
A true Knight of the Realm, King Arthur must learn to use both edges.
cutting on the down stroke and also cutting on the upstroke

unless you wanna walk around bouncing only 1 ball and only doing the upstroke

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@Balian, the expert in all things,

So, if you’re only using one edge of Excalibur, it’s like trying to juggle with just one ball...sure, you might impress a few but you will definitely drop the other balls! To truly shine, you've got to master both edges. That way, you can cut through any challenge like a pro.

And hey, if your curiosity is steering you towards other kinds of measurements, macam..,penis measurements, you might want to check out a forum that caters to that!! You can continue your scamming there.

lets be clear
stock forum is about talking share prices
taboo to talk about share prices is not a stock forum its a penis measurement forum

Stock: [GENTING]: GENTING BHD

1 day ago | Report Abuse
It's taboo, no price guessing la.. 😅

Many here already panicked
as I can see many already hostile, talking about scams even Michael also panicked talk scams now 😁

It is not a given that Monday, Genting share will drop due to money laundering charges.

on bad news => it is sell on rumours and buy on news
sell on rumours already happened
so monday could be buy on news
of course subject to many other factors like Nikkei, Hang Seng, carry trade, Nasdaq etc etc

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
if drop, buy more 😁

I appreciate your actions in bringing positivity and encouragement to the forum.

ATK's negativity peaked last Wednesday night when he and his group criticized Genting Singapore’s performance, aiming to cause a drop in Genting Berhad’s share price. Their effort to create fear among investors reveals their intention to undermine confidence. This disruptive behavior is unacceptable and needs to be addressed directly.

AngTayKor’s post, claiming he hasn’t shorted GenB but hinting at market concerns, is another attempt to spread fear before the upcoming earnings report. His goal is to unsettle investors and impact the stock price. This kind of fear mongering should be addressed to protect investor confidence.

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

3 days ago | Report Abuse

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 3 hours ago | Report Abuse
SGD 500 million for Q2! This is massive!
-----------

All kena conned. Its way off la... Q2 NP= S$109m 🤣🤣🤣

I was laughing at @MC'S delusion 🤣🤣🤣

Why should we, as Genting investors, be restricted from expressing our expectations and aspirations for our investments while allowing a non-investor to spread fear in our forum? This individual, who claims to be a TauRx investor and boasts about his skills and optimism regarding TauRx, is behaving arrogantly. Why should we tolerate this in our forum?

for me
everything is acceptable. No worries
If you can talk good to influence people to buy
you better not complain
when people talk bad to influence people to sell.

both sides of coin.
talk good => can
talk bad => cannot?
hey where is the justice in that?
That is double standards right?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

GenS Q1 net profit was $247m, Q2 net profit dropped by 55% to $109m. These are facts. Nothing insinuating. Cannot take facts in this forum ah? Have to only listen to your crystal ball?

How to make money when Gazillions of HMTM pills from Panamax 120,000 tons ship landed exPort Klang already flood the market?

efficient markets hypothesis remember?
thats why Genting share prices did not move much on Taurx news.

if u and me can get those websites selling HMTM
fund managers can also obtain same HMTM information.

Genting share prices already reflected both Taurx and money laundering charges.
as such do not fear any more huge drops.

huge drops if happen ...... will be due to other factors not connected to Genting activities. 😁

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Ok lor continue your delusions. Christmas time then we see

HMTM chemical supplies are already widely available by tonnes 99% purity
can be made into Gazillions of pills at 10mg each.

Lousy TauRx prospects..

How to make money when Gazillions of HMTM pills from Panamax 120,000 tons ship landed exPort Klang already flood the market?

HMTM already widely available like water or sea salt with supply in massive tons form.
supplies of HMTM pills widely distributed in US, also globally and the entire Galactic Empire and with Official Distributor in Malaysia even 😁
You can get HMTM pills online 24/7/365 anytime, anywhere at the speed of the courier service. 😁

He should respond to avoid being perceived as a non TauRx investor.

Why does he think we're clueless, as if he's the only one who understands trading and investing?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

抛砖引玉 or 有眼无珠, wait until Christmas we will all know 😎

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 20 minutes ago | Report Abuse

-------------

I have already responded numerous time on fake trader fake taurx investor accusations

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Posted by Michaelchan2024 > 15 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Why does he think we're clueless, as if he's the only one who understands trading and investing?
---------------

旧战国:
4.20 - 4.00 - 5.00
4.65 - 4.45 - 4.95
4.95 - 4.55 - 4.87

新战国: 4.87 - 4.65 - 5.10
-------------

4.87 - 4.65 - 5.10 (Crystal ball not working)

PRICE COLLAPSED TO 4.17

##############

Yes @MC you truly understand stock trading n investment 👍

HMTM chemical supplies are already widely available by tonnes 99% purity
can be made into Gazillions of pills at 10mg each.

Lousy TauRx prospects..

HMTM already widely available like water or sea salt with supply in massive tons form.
supplies of HMTM pills widely distributed in US, also globally and the entire Galactic Empire and with Official Distributor in Malaysia even 😁
You can get HMTM pills online 24/7/365 anytime, anywhere at the speed of the courier service. 😁

Why are these things no longer taboo now?

AngTayKor

2,374 posts

Yes @Balian please be generous n share with us your next lesson abt how the stock market works.

You were known for being a strong advocate of TauRx, often challenging and even bullying Genting investors who questioned its potential. But now, you have gone silent. What happened? Why aren’t you voicing your opinions anymore?

He needs to respond, or he may be perceived as not being a genuine TauRx investor. He is more likely a scammer.

ATK's negativity peaked on Wednesday night when he and his "group" criticized Genting Singapore’s performance, aiming to cause a drop in Genting Berhad’s share price. Their effort to create fear among investors reveals their intention to undermine confidence. This disruptive behavior is unacceptable and needs to be addressed directly.

AngTayKor’s post, claiming he hasn’t shorted GenB but hinting at market concerns, is another attempt to spread fear before the upcoming earnings report. His goal is to unsettle investors and impact the stock price. This kind of fear mongering should be addressed to protect investor confidence.

Make the most of this sunny Sunday and let it brighten your day!! Cheers! 😀

Thank you for the positive outlook. In this Genting forum, it’s natural for investors to have varying opinions and perspectives. Although there are posts with negative views on Genting, I have never criticized or bullied anyone for their opinions. I am just sharing my own perspective and analysis.

We, as Genting investors, obviously want to see the share price advance and rise. If we lacked confidence or interest in our investments, we wouldn't be here investing in Genting.

ATK, behaving like 事后诸葛亮, constantly criticizes, challenges, and bullies Genting investors whenever there's a price correction. He frequently revisits and reposts outdated supportive comments from Genting investors to spread fear and advance his own agenda.

Why should we, as long-term investors, support him and contribute to spreading negativity and fear just to further his own objectives and motives?

Bye!

Are the naysayers jealous of ATK's investment and trading skills again?

mushimushi

398 posts

Post removed.Why?

keyman

472 posts

Posted by keyman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

First of all, I dont have any Genting or Taurx share. Just point of view of an outsider.
I have to highlight that I have no intention to critisize any body. Just my 2 cents on both genting and taurx.
Genting yes maybe it will go to 4.00 as some sifus expected (I do hope so that I can hunt bargain.)🤭 Genting has some real assets to back it up. Even if the price reaches as low as 3, we know it is underpriced. Moreover it is going to transform.
For TAURX, as long as no approval gained, no one know how much it worths. For the company that can generate profit we can calculate per. How about to a biz that with no profit even no operation, then if you tell me it worths bla bla bla.. I just can treat it as speculative activity.

Twice now and with 3 pieces of proven evidence, I have been nearly convinced of his real reason for remaining in this forum... he’s likely a scammer. I’ll reveal and expose this at another time..

Happy Sunday! I hope your day is relaxing and joyful. 😀

mushimushi

398 posts

Post removed.Why?

mushimushi

398 posts

Post removed.Why?

keyman

472 posts

Posted by keyman > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sifu michael 师父有没有想过退出来 从我join 这个以来 我的观察 这里好像没有一个真的很厉害做投资的,当然也包括我本人,大部分都是好像要show off 那样,想证明自己比别人厉害,所以每天augue.. Sifu ATK 是 我 很appeciate 他 share update info on Taurx. 但也就是 share only. Nothing more than that..
Sifu @Balian a real shortist....
Like George Soros, bull market earn $ bear market earn $ also.. Right sifu @Balian? Dont blame me ya.. My dear sifu 🤭🤭

@keyman sifu, 持续看下去..please don't comment.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz