CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.015 (1.79%)

Day's Change

0.84 - 0.865

Trading Volume

126 people like this.

167,705 comment(s). Last comment by MikecycMothersDream 1 hour ago

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-09 10:45 | Report Abuse

Now everybody can fly....!

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-10-09 12:09 | Report Abuse

Now everyone is happy here.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-10-09 17:18 | Report Abuse

Are u sure everyone is happy hahaha. Sour grapes are licking their own wounds.

IronShirt

3,178 posts

Posted by IronShirt > 2021-10-09 19:38 | Report Abuse

Euphoria will certainly push up price. Reality will take a back seat. However Someone still has top-up a few billions in RI .....coming soon (Not a concern now.......just enjoy the Up-side )

Posted by WidadLover > 2021-10-09 22:21 | Report Abuse

Price stable even during MCO. Now even Government guaranteed before border opened indicates government would like to promote tourism upcoming, cash inflow from foreigner will take a huge part on country's recovery. Volume of flight sure pump once border opened. Recovery stock definitely AA best choice.

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-10-10 00:37 | Report Abuse

Where are the dumb gang? So boring without them around. Sslee, dickyMe , i3lurker … the 3 dumbos!!!

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-10-10 08:17 | Report Abuse

You just wait. When RI happens and price trends down as a result of that, they will be back again!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-10 08:23 | Report Abuse

Well said....

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-10-10 08:26 | Report Abuse

Follow the trend lah.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-10 08:27 | Report Abuse

AA needs funding to stay afloat...

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 10:19 | Report Abuse

"Air Asia will not be classified as a PN17 listed issuer and will not be required to comply with the obligations under paragraph 8.04 and PN17 of the Main Market listing requirements for a period of 18 months from the date of the first relief announcement," the group said in a bourse filing.

The date of the first relief announcement is July 8, 2020, and the 18-month period ends on Jan 7, 2022.

AirAsia said it will re-assess its condition and announce whether it continues to trigger any of the suspended criteria upon the expiry of the 18 months.

The question can AA turn an equity of negative RM 5 biilion to positive equity before Jan 7, 2022 and not trigger the PN17 criteria?

Since smart-ASS In_Sight cannot enlighten us what are the povision losses in AA account that can be wipe off with a jot of pen.

Then please allow me to say it can be done provided Stony can sweet talk the lessors who hold lease and deferred payment and debtors agreed to swap more than RM 5 billiin of debt to equity.

By the way why not since AA shares is valued at RM 4.50.

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 10:41 | Report Abuse

As of how AA share is valued at RM 4.50, you need to ask Dickyme.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-10-10 12:42 | Report Abuse

Cannot and don’t want to is two different things. You cannot differentiate go cry to your boyfriend not my problem. Your understanding of accounting is low level same like no dick and i3lurker. That’s why you made a lousy post that slap you back on your face.

AAX provision loss can be waived. It all depends on how their management navigate. That’s a fact.

You lose money on AAX come here bark also a fact.

Talk facts. Share price is the end results and so far it’s clear who’s the loser here. Fact.

Share price rise roughly 15% since your noob blog post. Yet you still thick face trying to act smart by copying and posting news that everyone already know long time ago. Still acting like you’re a pro? What a pathetic lee soon seng. Might as well call yourself lee sik si!

We laughing sitting on handsome paper profit happily share our thoughts and insights here, also we share news that are current or might not have been out yet and most importantly we talk FACTS. Yet you’re still wasting time talking cock knowing that we are earning and sharing from history archive.

Say what you want, end of the day we are laughing all the way to the bank.

Sslee to me is just a noob lee sik si investor.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-10-10 13:24 |

Post removed.Why?

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-10-10 13:25 | Report Abuse

tomoro we fly fly fly..

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-10-10 13:26 | Report Abuse

Just wait for PM announcement at 3pm today...

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 13:44 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Who wrote below:
"Important point “indicator for AA”. You know how to read? I bet you don’t. You taking provision loss into account which can be wipe off with a jot of pen"

Jlee88

22 posts

Posted by Jlee88 > 2021-10-10 14:03 | Report Abuse

This is Sslee when he comments on AirAsia.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/096/564/2f7.jpg

Kkkkronok

54 posts

Posted by Kkkkronok > 2021-10-10 14:56 | Report Abuse

3pm announcement...

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 14:58 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Nice try. That all you have?
Come one don't disappointed me.

Thuresh5

35 posts

Posted by Thuresh5 > 2021-10-10 15:07 | Report Abuse

Open already, can balik kampung

Posted by Lowprofilehighprofit > 2021-10-10 15:13 | Report Abuse

1.30 tomorrow. Popi popi

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 15:18 | Report Abuse

By the way I only highlight what is inside AA financial report and not so old and old news posting everyone should know.
Then why should you so worries/afraid about old news and AA financial highlight?

Shoundn't you be more worries of someone posting:
"We laughing sitting on handsome paper profit happily share our thoughts and insights here, also we share news that are current or might not have been out yet and most importantly we talk FACTS. Yet you’re still wasting time talking cock knowing that we are earning and sharing from history archive"

Because later on he will laugh at you for buying high and call you stupeeed when he buy low and sell high.

Posted by bomohkokodai > 2021-10-10 15:20 | Report Abuse

tp rm 2 bros

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 15:29 | Report Abuse

Smart-ASS In_Sight since you mention:"we share news that are current or might not have been out yet and most importantly we talk FACTS"

Mind sharing with us what will happen to AA after Jan 7, 2022 if by that time AA trigger the PN17 criteria?

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-10-10 15:53 | Report Abuse

I noticed something, the more Sslee comment, the higher the share price moves! Please continue! If you keep going on, think no need for DickyMe to wait too long for the RM4.50!

Posted by Up Slowly Better La > 2021-10-10 15:53 | Report Abuse

Chill friend. Core business is resume but do agreed with SSlee that financial condition need some time to recover. Anyhow, the sky is clear now and now waiting another good news which is the Digital bank license to kick in. So from tmr onwards, up few cents daily will do. Dont limit up laa

AdamK733

155 posts

Posted by AdamK733 > 2021-10-10 15:56 | Report Abuse

AA wont trigger PN17.....because of the protection from the SC and government. If want trigger....long time grandma trigger already la. SC wont give buffer so long. You just born yesterday meh....dont know how the tycoon and political work in msia.

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-10-10 16:03 | Report Abuse

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/10/10/sop-for-inter-state-tourism-in-place-says-nancy-shukri

She noted that the Langkawi travel bubble was expected to attract 200,000 local and foreign visitors following its launch on Sept 16.

"We reached 300,000 and have now exceeded 400,000. The numbers are expected to pass 600,000 by this month," she said at the launch of the The“Travel Safe Alliance” on Sunday (Oct 10).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

& that is Langkawi alone..didn't I told u that tourism is the immediate sentiment due to both supply & demand were eagerly to fulfill each other? & right now demand is surpassing supply, so many people eagerly waiting to go air travel, & this is NOT just a domestic phenomena alone

AA as long as they get support from government & know how to make banks satisfied with the way they managed their current deficit & debt, AA will be OK..& no, u a're deadly wrong if u think that airliners doing business by paying their whole debt as soon as possible, that is not how airliners work

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-10 16:11 | Report Abuse

"..what is inside AA financial report.."
==================================

Nobody knows the future, It is all deduction.

If you are inclined towards QUANTITAVIVE while neglecting QUALITATIVE factors of fundamental analysis, the analysis is handicapped.

QUANTITATIVE analysis tells the story of past in numerical terms and most often ANALyeast are biased towards CASH to identify it's health. It speaks of past performance. Yesterday or an hour ago is PAST.

QUALITATIVE is intangible, subjective and difficult therefore it is bypassed by most ANALyeasts.

AA management is not GLC standard.

Posted by bullmarket1628 > 2021-10-10 16:22 | Report Abuse

Hitting the highways: Interstate travel allowed starting Monday (Oct 11), says PM
Sunday, 10 Oct 2021 2:56 PM MYT

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/10/10/hitting-the-highways-interstate-travel-allowed-starting-monday-oct-11-says-pm

PETALING JAYA: Interstate travel nationwide will resume starting Monday (Oct 11), says Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.
The Prime Minister said this during a special address at 3pm on Sunday (Oct 10).

"With the achievement of almost 90% of the population being fully vaccinated, therefore I would like to announce that interstate travel will be allowed. This will begin on Monday (Oct 11).
“Interstate travel is only allowed for those who are fully vaccinated.
“The lifting of the prohibition on interstate travel does not apply for visits to localities placed under enhanced movement control order," he added.
Ismail Sabri also said fully vaccinated Malaysians can travel abroad without MyTravelPass effective Monday (Oct 11)...

Posted by SpartanXoXo > 2021-10-10 16:29 | Report Abuse

good news for tourism and retail sector

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-10-10 16:44 | Report Abuse

Sslee aka Sik Si, if you want to write blog or even try to gain popularity through writing let me advise you to improve your English first. You earn so much no money to take lessons to improve yourself?

You wrote "Shoundn't you be more worries of someone posting:" & "Then why should you so worries/afraid about old news and AA financial highlight?"

My eyes hurt just trying to read your wrongly constructed sentences. Do you know that sounded really bad especially for someone who calls himself a blog writer? lol. Please learn how to use these three words (worry, worries and worried) properly, OK?

Then you stated "Because later on he will laugh at you for buying high and call you stupeeed when he buy low and sell high."

what nonsense are you barking about? you think i so free take note on who buy what at what price? no i dont. and who is laughing who? We are all only laughing at YOU! and the other naysayers who also barks nonsense and have gone into hiding now hahaha. you are so childish to think that anyone here can influence other people into buying or selling in this forum....wait.....is that why you actually write the blog? you actually think you can influence people from buying into AA??? LMAO!

Also how do you know now is buy high instead of actually low? just like your blog you post. after you post tomorrow up 10% following day up another 5%. hahaha. most importantly you got to be really naive and have intellectual of a school boy to actually think anyone would ever refer to this forum to make investment decisions. Most people come here for discussion, sadly you lots always have to ruin it.

We discuss news that are just announced like today interstate open maybe we can talk about the impact on AA. Or share into details for those who've missed the press con. We also share and discuss news that are not confirmed yet. A week before SK Group investment into Bigpay was announced, i've shared that an impeding announcement might happen soon on this and the info was not found anywhere on local news during my point of sharing. When AA's annual report was out, i've also shared on the shareholders details. Percentage on foreign shareholding increase or decrease during pandemic and who is actually the new shareholders and their background that emerged during pandemic. ie Urusharta Jamaah which is an arm of Ministry of Finance actually owns AA shares and this shareholding wasn't found before pandemic which means they bought it during the pandemic. These are information that needs digging. Many people may not know about it. Do you know anything about Urusharta Jamaah? For your level of copy and paste im sure you have no insights on these.

Why I wasnt worried that AA might not get Danajamin? that your best buddy No Dick kept barking about? Simple. The Chairman of Bank Pembangunan Malaysia is Tony's best friend. If you have no knowledge who the Chairman is, go google. LOL! Danajamin was in the midst of being absorbed into Bank Pembangunan Malaysia to streamline their function. MoF approved the take over. Hence, there was a delay in Danajamin which I suspect is because of the merging of entities and personnel. Also Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Chairman owns a unit that is partnering with Bigpay to apply for Digital Banking license. If you're smart which i dont think you are anyway, you might ask MoF also has the power to influence things. So find out who is the boss of MoF and its relationship with the Chairman of Bank Pembangunan Malaysia and Tony. Then you will have the big picture that the chances of danajamin not being approved is being really low and not be like a dumb-ass shouting about why danajamin taking so long like No Dick. I'm not sure you understand or not. Maybe too deep for you.

All these requires nuances which you and the other naysayers are clearly lack of.

Did I say I can predict the future? No. but i can spot bull shit very well. You are one BIG load bull shit.

Don't worry ya ssleesiksi. Time will reveal everything. Just like how no dick kept barking on all the nonsense that have been exposed with time. Your time will come too.

gbt_9428

156 posts

Posted by gbt_9428 > 2021-10-10 16:54 | Report Abuse

hulalal time for limit up
just collect at 1.00 2week ago
not to greedy
sell on good news
tomorrow open price can hit 1.4 is enough for me
hehehe not.so greedy profit 30-40% in 3 week time is enough

Anisdesanika

1,235 posts

Posted by Anisdesanika > 2021-10-10 17:06 | Report Abuse

Everybody can fly...

Citadel666

535 posts

Posted by Citadel666 > 2021-10-10 17:18 | Report Abuse

nice!!! those naysayers no need take flight!!!

Citadel666

535 posts

Posted by Citadel666 > 2021-10-10 17:19 | Report Abuse

what pn 17 la, what debt la what earning la, first time in bursa???

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 2021-10-10 17:21 | Report Abuse

International travel is allowes too

DickyMe3

658 posts

Posted by DickyMe3 > 2021-10-10 17:22 | Report Abuse

Yah gah?

Posted by Sweetchocalates > 2021-10-10 17:23 | Report Abuse

Now we can fly abroad. :D

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-10-10 17:30 | Report Abuse

Loot9e tomorrow...!

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 17:47 | Report Abuse

https://themalaysianreserve.com/2020/11/26/urusharta-jamaah-recorded-rm9-9b-loss-in-2019/

URUSHARTA Jamaah Sdn Bhd posted a net loss of RM9.95 billion for its financial period between Dec 14, 2018, and Dec 31, 2019, as a result of the transfer of Lembaga Tabung Haji’s (TH) non-performing assets in 2018.

Deputy Finance Minister II Mohd Shahar Abdullah (picture) told the Dewan Rakyat yesterday that the wholly owned unit of the Finance Ministry earned RM234 million during the period generated through dividend revenue and earnings from rentals of assets owned by the company.

“The small revenue earned could not cover the operating losses contributed by the fair value loss on equity instruments of RM7.57 billion and impairment loss of RM1.77 billion, which resulted in a total loss of RM9.95 billion.

Posted by I3deletemycomment > 2021-10-10 17:54 | Report Abuse

What are you try redeem your yourself by posting unrelated news?

Chunchoi didnt see uptrend coming .

Sslee

5,527 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-10-10 17:55 | Report Abuse

So In_Singht any insight news on what will happen to AA when the 18 month PN17 relief expired on Jan 7, 2022?

Air Asia will not be classified as a PN17 listed issuer and will not be required to comply with the obligations under paragraph 8.04 and PN17 of the Main Market listing requirements for a period of 18 months from the date of the first relief announcement," the group said in a bourse filing.

The date of the first relief announcement is July 8, 2020, and the 18-month period ends on Jan 7, 2022.

AirAsia said it will re-assess its condition and announce whether it continues to trigger any of the suspended criteria upon the expiry of the 18 months.

fidaus2005

123 posts

Posted by fidaus2005 > 2021-10-10 17:56 | Report Abuse

Ready guys tomorrow brek 52w n limit up. Rm2 this week.

robin5813

91 posts

Posted by robin5813 > 2021-10-10 18:04 | Report Abuse

i3lurker and Sslee is same user i think.
2 brain around the same. Just that sslee more Shameless.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-10-10 18:04 | Report Abuse

Really so hai this ssleeSIKSI. He trying to pusing on totally unrelated news and time frame. Noobs really king of copy and paste old news and link. Hahaha. Just like i said. Very expected.

Not sure what you’re trying to prove just by posting the link on urusharta jemaah and quoting word on word. Can you please elaborate genius work?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-10-10 18:11 | Report Abuse

So In_Singht any insight news on what will happen to AA when the 18 month PN17 relief expired on Jan 7, 2022?

No i have no wind on that yet. Why? You think i’m part of the management? Lol so hai.

Stockhunter88

2,031 posts

Posted by Stockhunter88 > 2021-10-10 18:12 | Report Abuse

18 months, 6 quarter continue to loss 500m per quarter

Post a Comment