IVORY PROPERTIES GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): IVORY (5175)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.07 - 0.07

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

3,162 comment(s). Last comment by kancil18899 3 weeks ago

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-10 11:48 | Report Abuse

you are like a brick...cannot talk sense in you

Posted by Lainkalilah > 2013-06-10 11:48 | Report Abuse

never ending story

implicit

50 posts

Posted by implicit > 2013-06-10 11:58 | Report Abuse

Ohhh Mr syndicate serial criminal and pathological liar with all your senseless news coming. Who are you to talk sense to people. Perhaps you will be making the ultimate news when this pyramid unravel. You can express your personal opinion but dont ever solicit buyers here. Go somewhere else for that perhaps a wet market where you belong. I guess your face must be thicker than wall for you to put your dignity at stake by senselessly promoting a rotten product unless Ivory has paid you well. I can now understand why the company made such a pathetic profit of 2 mil last quarter.

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-10 12:00 | Report Abuse

we shall see if the share price delivered

implicit

50 posts

Posted by implicit > 2013-06-10 12:09 | Report Abuse

Lets see whether the company delivers or not in the next result

Posted by Heat King > 2013-06-10 13:48 | Report Abuse

You are just dumb and stubborn, impartiality. Whoever disagree with u must be crawler's duplicate? I login with facebook account consider as newly created account in this forum? Then whoever agree with u must be youe duplicate?

implicit

50 posts

Posted by implicit > 2013-06-10 13:58 | Report Abuse

Heat King moron imbecile. You have only 3 posts and they are all in this forum. You speak the same broken english as crawler. You are nothing more than a retard who thinks that people dont notice the same language use. Dont be a lame hypocrite. You accused me of duplicates first and take a loook at the mirror first. I suppose criminals dont bother anyway. put it bluntly mr crawler you know very well that you cannot win an intelligent argument. Thats why you are lahsing out using multiple accounts. Cheapskate syndicate. They are used to using multiple accounts to buy and sell shares anyway to give people the impression that the share price went up when no external party bought a single share. Go back to where you belong

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-10 14:01 | Report Abuse

Watch out syndicate crawler is mutating

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-10 14:04 | Report Abuse

don't waste time on him la...he's mentally ill

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-10 14:20 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-10 14:21 | Report Abuse

Dont waste time on this company. High gearing and made a mere 2 mil last quarter and has also been squandering money to goreng shares on syndicates like crawler

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-10 14:25 | Report Abuse

is our money..why are you dictating where we should invest

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-10 14:25 | Report Abuse

you are just jealous to see the stock price going up :)

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-10 14:36 | Report Abuse

Excuse me. You are the one soliciting buyers for Ivory here for your personal agenda of manipulation. Share price going up via goreng in the short term is no indication of a company's future performance, dimwit(you still apparently dont know that till this day). Quarterly results speaks loudest in the longer terms

Posted by Heat King > 2013-06-10 14:57 | Report Abuse

Bro crawler, I feel pity for u because he only replies u no matter who disagree him. Hahaha.. all your duplicate accounts. LOL

Posted by Jim Teoh > 2013-06-10 14:57 | Report Abuse

you guys should exchange phone numbers

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-06-10 14:58 | Report Abuse

date & go movie together

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-10 15:00 | Report Abuse

soliciting buyer again?? :D I really have nothing to say with this kind of comments. My money I decide..other's people money others decide...regardless ..the decision is NOT YOURS dimwit!

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-10 15:06 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-10 15:08 | Report Abuse

go and set up an Ivory cult or something somewhere where people pray in front of your revered CEO face. The company can never go wrong. Poor results? There is always next quarter , next year.

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 09:51 | Report Abuse

Impressive syndicated charade for a company that made only 2 mil last quarter, down 40% yoy and lowest among Penang based devlopers. which also gives it a forward p/e of 30 if the figure is maintained for the rest of the year. Lets me how long this charade can go on.

buybackma

790 posts

Posted by buybackma > 2013-06-11 10:05 | Report Abuse

syyy.. Ivory is moving ..VVIP angry with both of you oledi.. they will show the true colour of Ivory today and so on... hemmm .. smiles.. By the way if one person ignore each other , the arguments will automatically stop, think of your future and family ...simple like that. Others won't help you when you are in desperate, maybe ur best fren and family only...

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 10:37 |

Post removed.Why?

cheeseburger

2,788 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2013-06-11 10:39 | Report Abuse

Happy day again...

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 10:49 | Report Abuse

for now mr cheeseburger lets me how much more cheese it can take before it implodes.

JTFX

1,582 posts

Posted by JTFX > 2013-06-11 10:57 | Report Abuse

Bros...Life's too short to waste bullets here..chilll...

Posted by Lainkalilah > 2013-06-11 11:33 | Report Abuse

unproductive waste

buybackma

790 posts

Posted by buybackma > 2013-06-11 11:44 | Report Abuse

You call me retard! same like you stubborn! hikhikhik...

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 11:45 | Report Abuse

The most unproductive waste here is Ivory, Mr imbecile. Try selling toilet papers at a premium. The syndicates have done a very good job indeed. A company whose profit is a long shot away from its IPO high of >10 mil.

buybackma

790 posts

Posted by buybackma > 2013-06-11 11:58 | Report Abuse

decision to buy or sell at your own riks and views guys.. don't blame others! Cheers guys let's sing together , here is the beautiful song by whom? anyone knows?

Ebony And Ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keyboard oh lord why don't we?

We all know that people are the same where ever you go
There is good and bad in everyone
We learn to live we learn to give each other what we need to survive together alive

Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony
Side by side on my piano keybard oh lord why don't we?

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 12:05 |

Post removed.Why?

buybackma

790 posts

Posted by buybackma > 2013-06-11 12:17 | Report Abuse

just to cheer you up fren..smiles..

buybackma

790 posts

Posted by buybackma > 2013-06-11 12:18 | Report Abuse

nice song go to youtube ..

messi

1,915 posts

Posted by messi > 2013-06-11 12:21 | Report Abuse

stop arguing over trivial issues. think of making money, my frens

ktyap21

12 posts

Posted by ktyap21 > 2013-06-11 14:28 | Report Abuse

Next quarter profit will high. All the sales unit money on lawyer hand, to be announce soon. My father bought a lot for ivory. I follow him will keep until next quarter or rm1. Let see what will happen:)

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 14:39 | Report Abuse

Haha. Monies on lawyer hand is called stakeholder which is not an official sale yet. You cannot formally recognize a single cent of sale until planning approval is given and agreement is signed. Until then you dont know how many people may just decide not to proceed with the sale if the property market slumps.

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-11 14:40 | Report Abuse

As of today, no approval had been given to World City yet.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-06-11 15:21 | Report Abuse

At least it won't be going up this week

ktyap21

12 posts

Posted by ktyap21 > 2013-06-11 16:55 | Report Abuse

Let see:)

cheeseburger

2,788 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2013-06-11 16:59 | Report Abuse

Approval not so fast...have to wait till Q4, process time is needed for housing project.

Ppl already paid 5% d/p, is very unlikely ppl will give up the 5% d/p even if 2H13 prop market is going south. Bcoz we are talking about a project which it takes few yrs to complete. Ask yourself, are you no confident housing will apreciate in coming few more years? in Penang? you must be kidding.

Further penang prop market outlook is optimistic, if you noticed the recent message from banking side:
CIMB: revise RNAV higher by 20% to factor in the appreciation in the value of its landbank in Penang.
RHB: The state government likely to tag a high price for the land as payment in lieu for the infra works on the island.
E&O: Plan release of the STP2 masterplan to the public some time in 3Q.

If market outlook is no good, will this big player E&O not thinking twice before the launch? their housing price is on the higher end and logically more exposure to the economic risk, dont you think so?

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-12 01:12 | Report Abuse

Oh finally an admission about the real status of the much hyped World city from a company's representative. How should I explain this. You see sir When the property market goes south, shares of property developers will plummet. Those that are highly geared and made the least profit(for example 2 mil a quarter) vis a vis market cap) will fall off a cliff as investors will question the solvency of the company especially their ability to service loans. This will naturally lead to a chain reaction. Banks may review their loan facility. Buyers may choose to cancal purchase when they have no confidence that the company can complete the project on time. Property market going south will definently have a profound impact. In malaysia , the ratio of salary to property price is one the highest in the world now( a clear warning that a bubble may burst based on historical trends)

ktyap21

12 posts

Posted by ktyap21 > 2013-06-12 08:26 | Report Abuse

Impartiality, 2 years ago I bought a condo in kl which the price is the highest in that area. And my uncle who work in bank as a deputy director told me that the price is already the peak, don buy. Now the price is double. You point is right, just because government no control high rise condo and BLR is too low, the properties will keep rising.

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-12 09:28 | Report Abuse

Price doubled in two years? You are joking. I will believe you if its Indonesia or the Philipines. Malaysia had been overlooked for some time now. BLR in Malaysia is not low. Singapore is 1 over percent. If you at statistics, property prices has not dropped but the number of transaction has dropped. The same thing is happening in Singapore. A company that owes 300 million and makes only 2 million a quarter in a bull market better pray that the market does not go south as it can barely afford it

Posted by Lawrence Lai > 2013-06-12 09:52 | Report Abuse

impartiality, just curious, did you buy Ivory stock? why the negativity?

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-12 10:37 | Report Abuse

Never did . Why should I when there are so many other property counters that have delivered to choose from. Huayang, Matrix, IJM Land, Tambun etc.Most of the devopers managed to perform better in the last year thanks to the bull market but Ivory is the reverse(profit dropped) and therefore stands out from the rest. Unfortunantely, Penang economy is very exposed to any global economic slowdown due to its huge exposure to Electronics MNC, even more than KL. Global slowdown has started.

cheeseburger

2,788 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2013-06-12 10:56 | Report Abuse

so you are just posting and posting on stock that you never buy...

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2013-06-12 11:01 | Report Abuse

cheerseburger why you wasting time on him. He defintely here for his own agendas...he has personal grudge with Ivory internally...everything from him is just negative

cheeseburger

2,788 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 2013-06-12 11:16 | Report Abuse

Yes i think so. Is unusual for someone who want to waste time on so many posts on stocks he never buy.
We cannot compare ourselves with Singapore as two different country, the monetory policy are different. Their condo price also much higher compare to wages.
Prop bubble been talking for very long. And still the prop price soar. You can keep waiting for it to burst then only you start buying property...we are living in a world everyday there is news on economy downturn. So no big deal, if you afraid of heat, step out from kitchen.

Posted by impartiality > 2013-06-12 11:45 | Report Abuse

Do I not have the right to post despite not owning shares of this company. Crawler, you have an unhealthy compulsion with Ivory. Everything you said about a company that failed to perform financially in a bull market is too good be to true. Your daily monotonous postive statements(strong buy etc) that eventually fit the same pattern showed people you have your own agendas in revering Ivory like god. You seem to very defensive when constructive criticism is leveled.

In this realistic world, nobody will revere a company like you let alone a company that made a mere 2 million last quarter and owes 300 million (almost similar to what is worth).

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-06-12 13:10 | Report Abuse

Huayang will be a better choice compare to Ivory, I already take profit from Ivory, at the moment Ivory doen't seems to fly anymore

Post a Comment
Market Buzz