PETRONAS CHEMICALS GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): PCHEM (5183)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.09 (1.32%)

Day's Change

6.82 - 6.91

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

4,050 comment(s). Last comment by kong73 2 days ago

PureBULL ...

2,416 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > 2020-02-01 15:49 | Report Abuse

All n every great winning stocks on KLSE will peak n fall badly.
How do u know that time happens?

There r so many pts to identify a falling knife.
But the last n worst SELLING pt (x2, y2) is when :

Price on that v crucial Friday close C < weekly ema 18

IF u choose to CONTINUE holding then HOPE will become a 4 letter word, always n could continue ON for yrs !

Trying to catch the lowest price of a falling knife is TOO dangerous, Not worth to pay with hard earned money!

NB:
weekly ema 18 = abt daily sma 200 = u always read this being mentioned n shared freely by the amore...

https://www.chartnexus.com/software/software_cnx_download1.php

This is 1 free app by SIN boys. it's so clear.

USE it to journey UP with your lovely stocks. put these in

ema 7, 18, 42
SAR(20, 3%)
RSI(8)
MACD

1st view Stock = airplane ticket. never stubbornly think it's a portion of the plc.
WHY? stocks on KLSE r so so volatile nowadays, meaning stocks go UP only 10% of its life, the other big 90% is down n sideways = NEVER hold in the period ...

calvintaneng

53,408 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-01 15:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by PureBULL ... > Feb 1, 2020 3:44 PM | Report Abuse

All n every great winning stocks on KLSE will peak n fall badly.
How do u know that time happens?

1st view Stock = airplane ticket. never stubbornly think it's a portion of the plc.
WHY? stocks on KLSE r so so volatile nowadays, meaning stocks go UP only 10% of its life, the other big 90% is down n sideways ...

SifuPUREBULL VERY SMART!!

Stocks up 10% But can also GO DOWN 90%???

THE TRICK IS TO AVOID DOWN TRENDING STOCKS WITH NO SUPPORT!!!

PureBULL ...

2,416 posts

Posted by PureBULL ... > 2020-02-01 16:04 | Report Abuse

KAMSIA guru calvintaneng for your EMPOWERING words ...

Ncm88

1,219 posts

Posted by Ncm88 > 2020-02-01 16:50 | Report Abuse

Tsk tsk from RM 8 i already say going down to long kang... RM 5 i only consider buy sikit lah, maybe RM4 also coming to uncle philip margin call

pamaladu

108 posts

Posted by pamaladu > 2020-02-02 13:02 | Report Abuse

this price is before the commissioning of Samur

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-02 15:07 | Report Abuse

This stock screwed already

Petrochemical oversupply next five years according to Equities Tracker

Read jon choivo link

Posted by jonbaby1234 > 2020-02-02 15:09 | Report Abuse

Icon8888, how about lctitan? Still got hope?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-02 15:10 | Report Abuse

Mistake due to poor analysis

Eyes focused on pengerang benefit but didn’t notice a giant storm of oversupply looming

Whatever gain from pengerang wiped off

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-02 15:12 | Report Abuse

Fertiliser is more resilient

But only 40% contribution

Remaining 60% are petrochemical affected by oversupply

The stock will underperform next few years

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-02 15:18 | Report Abuse

Lctitan also one big black box nobody understand

When visibility is poor stay away

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-02 15:18 | Report Abuse

I sold Long time ago

My little bit of exposure

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-02 15:24 | Report Abuse

It is not unusual for me to try out on a stock with small position and lose money

You don’t buy you don’t feel

Unlike Philips who bet his father in law retirement fund on pchem, thinking he knows everything and everybody should learn from him

“I hope you learn something from me today”

That was how he ended every discussion few months ago

Now he doesn’t even dare to make a noise

Like a rat (year of the rat)

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-02 16:05 | Report Abuse

Sure.... Now say sell, so you can say whatever you want. How much is it this time. 220? 230? 240?

Really, lousy investor like you should stop commenting so much or writing your fake articles. Everything you say is full of fakery. Buy comment, cut loss don't comment.

Fake engineer, fake Banker. Sometimes buy 220, then when pressed say maybe bought 230, 240. Who knows?

For someone who buys stocks with one hand behind the wheel, can you hope for honesty?

At least I am honest and I show if I buy or sell.

As for not daring to make a noise, you can see my online portfolio to see if I increased my exposure or reduced it.

Unlike you anything also can say. Then armada go up say you bought. Then when armada go down you say you sold.

Then say you bought affin at 220. But when pressed you don't even know if you bought it at 230 or 240. Probably 2.60 who knows.

Piss off you fake investor.

I'm tired of even entertaining your fake existence.

You talk and act like as if this is your first market drop.

Maybe you still need to work at your overtime join to pay for your losses.

It's alright to be upset when your stocks don't do well. But if you don't have the patience and balls for long term investing, why keep attacking those who do?

Maybe you really are an ex Banker. You act like one. Small minded. Penny wise and pound foolish.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-02 16:16 | Report Abuse

Suddenly now a super expert. Sure thing buddy. Whatever you say. You probably don't even know how much you will be making from pchem next quarter. Oversupply? Do you even know how much stocks in inventory and orders for pchem? Did you check?

Then answer me this: did they sell all of their inventory? It is the drop due to their inability to produce more due to scheduled turnarounds and production drop by 22% for the quarter.

Oversupply in the market is global. But local market is still dominated by pchem which has cheap supply, the biggest plant in the region with location and pricing control, and of course davinci which is into skincare and aromatics. Not to mention urea which is shortage right now due to Malaysia and Indonesia biggest Palm oil producer in the world.

Pchem is diverse, it's business more than just olefins.

This year is a discount year due to trade war and virus ( which is temporary effects on pchem), so when the earnings come out and confidence increases, the discounts will become bigger earnings.

But now you suddenly can become an expert on pchem? Wow icon8888, you so smart thinking petrochemical only means plastics.

My advice? Stick to shit you know, instead of betting on everything.

Luckily you sold your lctitan. At least when the stock recovers, you don't get to tell everyone I told you so.

Just stop buying stocks with one hand behind the wheel. That is real arrogance.

>>>>>>>

Posted by Icon8888 > Feb 2, 2020 3:12 PM | Report Abuse

Fertiliser is more resilient

But only 40% contribution

Remaining 60% are petrochemical affected by oversupply

The stock will underperform next few years

James Ng

2,681 posts

Posted by James Ng > 2020-02-02 18:34 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/general/2020-02-02-story-h1483016831.jsp
[转贴] [PETRONAS CHEMICALS GROUP BHD:由于原油价格下降和市场需求疲软,国油石化的整体平均产品价格较上一季度下降] - James的股票投资James Share Investing

Jaya

1,585 posts

Posted by Jaya > 2020-02-03 04:07 | Report Abuse

U sell I buy

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-03 09:03 | Report Abuse

today drops below 6

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-03 09:06 | Report Abuse

whoever that doesn't sell now will be trapped for another 5 years

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-03 09:06 | Report Abuse

I hope you learn something today

Sslee

4,927 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-03 09:22 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Waiting to collect below 6.

Junichiro

2,039 posts

Posted by Junichiro > 2020-02-03 09:28 | Report Abuse

All Gann support levels broken. It only means the down trend is very strong. We are now in unchartered territory. The next Gann support level is around 5.20

Buy only if u have deep pockets.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2020-02-03 09:41 | Report Abuse

Well, im quite happy that my credit line is thus far mostly unused. This is starting to look attractive.

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2020-02-03 09:46 | Report Abuse

Relax Phillip,

If you're right, why does it matter that others decide to lose money by not buying?

Having said that, even though buffet and munger have tens of billions, or close to hundred billion, and are borderline worshiped by millions of people like me, i've never heard them in any shape way or form, say "I hope you learnt something today".

Sslee

4,927 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-03 10:33 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
Choivo, give Philip a break, anyhow I always learn something everyday. Hope Philip do not have to sell his QL to top up his Pchem margin.

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2020-02-03 10:57 | Report Abuse

wah

so many sifu flock in this forum

PCHEM got hope already

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-03 11:15 | Report Abuse

I STILL REMEMBER WHEN PHILIP START TO PROMOTE & BRAG ABOUT PCHEM LAST YEAR IT SHOOT UP TO RM 10.00....ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE VERY IMPRESSED ABOUT PHILIP & THEY FOLLOW & LOSE MONIES LOH....!!

TODAY...PCHEM IS DOWN LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS LOH....!!

THEN THIS PHILIP TRYING VERY HARD TO DEFEND TODAY, SAYING THE LONG TERM INVESTMENT LOH...!!

I AM AFRAID PHILIP WILL TELL THE SAME OLD STORY TO HIS FATHER IN LAW TOO LOH!

Posted by Icon8888 > Feb 2, 2020 3:24 PM | Report Abuse

It is not unusual for me to try out on a stock with small position and lose money

You don’t buy you don’t feel

Unlike Philips who bet his father in law retirement fund on pchem, thinking he knows everything and everybody should learn from him

“I hope you learn something from me today”

That was how he ended every discussion few months ago

Now he doesn’t even dare to make a noise

Like a rat (year of the rat)

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-03 12:41 | Report Abuse

Stockraider your sapura energy you are so confident go up .5 cent every day I still remember even more rm3 , your bjland vt claims, your hengyuan rm35, so many of your claims already proven to be bad deals. Your stock competition put 30% in sape did you put real money inside too? Today value 24 cents. For me I have no worries to buy more during this discount period because pangerang has already completed and started minimum production run last week, and fill production run by end of the year. The trade war and coronavirus is just something that will scare investors in the short run. When confidence returns and earnings of pchem goes up, I will just keep quiet and let you fill yourself with jealousy that you didn't buy when stocks were cheap and complain when stocks reach pe50.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-03 13:06 | Report Abuse

I m sure sapnrg will beat your pchem loh...!!

Wait until end of the year u will see result loh...!!

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > Feb 3, 2020 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

Stockraider your sapura energy you are so confident go up .5 cent every day I still remember even more rm3 , your bjland vt claims, your hengyuan rm35, so many of your claims already proven to be bad deals. Your stock competition put 30% in sape did you put real money inside too? Today value 24 cents. For me I have no worries to buy more during this discount period because pangerang has already completed and started minimum production run last week, and fill production run by end of the year. The trade war and coronavirus is just something that will scare investors in the short run. When confidence returns and earnings of pchem goes up, I will just keep quiet and let you fill yourself with jealousy that you didn't buy when stocks were cheap and complain when stocks reach pe50.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-03 14:10 | Report Abuse

I hope you learn something from me today ...

LOL even buffett also don’t Dare to talk like that

Jaya

1,585 posts

Posted by Jaya > 2020-02-03 15:32 | Report Abuse

Phillip
I agree with you buy and keep, cheap sale now

pamaladu

108 posts

Posted by pamaladu > 2020-02-03 15:54 | Report Abuse

yes, will be getting both Samur and Pengerang

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-03 18:46 | Report Abuse

Firstly, i thought you can't tell the future, how come now become expert?

Secondly, if you take my words out of context, remember that my exact words were I hope you learn something new today, and I hope you learned something new every day ( which is in my articles). What this is mean to contribute is to let investors to always have open mind to learn something new and not a closed mind unlike some fake engineers and ex bankers I know.

Sadly, something icon8888 and choivo have failed to absorb or understand at all.

They view pe50 as bad, gambling as good, and buying stocks with one hand behind the wheel as excellent.

FYI, my margin contribution now is below 6 million, of my total investment portfolio. By next quarter results of pchem and gkent I am willing and able to double up to 12 million without much worry.

But sadly, simple minds who buy on instinct instead of business earnings will forever be caught by fear and worry.

For those who have a good grasp of valuation, they will quickly realized that with the assets and business capability of pchem, after increasing the production by 3.3 mpta and adding new businesses in aromatics, and specially chemicals and reducing costs from aramco supply, you will see 6 billion of earnings ( with 3 billion in dividends) every year starting from 2022.

But trolls will be trolls. I will continue to buy at these low prices if the long term business outlook does not change, and stay away from those who write articles about buying stocks with one hand behind the wheel.

>>>>>>

Posted by Icon8888 > Feb 3, 2020 9:06 AM | Report Abuse

whoever that doesn't sell now will be trapped for another 5 years

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-03 18:47 | Report Abuse

You got so many enemies not because you pick the wrong stock but because you are lansi

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-02-03 18:47 | Report Abuse

I hope you learn something today

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-03 18:56 | Report Abuse

You bash Philip no point.

"I hope you learnt something today"

He does not understand the phrase is very offensive to others.

Just like those who shout "p uki ma h" dunno that it is offensive to others.

and maybe if they know its offensive to others, they dun care also.

same with Philip, "I hope you learnt something today" even if he knows that it is offensive to others.

Philip does not care or give a damn also.

I believe there is a Chinese saying, "never play a piano to a cow."

no point telling anything at all to Philip.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-03 19:01 | Report Abuse

Icon8888 I am finally convinced you are a small heart investor who has never seen or home through a stock market crisis before.

If anything all I can tell you is, be patient. Be a clear investor unencumbered by fear and worry and emotions. If you decide to buy something, be clear on what you buy instead of gambling and diving yourself into a corner by buying warrants with a time value ( stockraider on his insas warrant escapade should give you enough understanding that you cannot time a trade war or a coronavirus).
All I can tell you is: in the long run, excellent companies with a high return of equity and growth will always outdo expectations.

Time is the friend of the wonderful company, and the enemy of the average one.

I don't know how much you have lost gambling on stocks, but I wish you the best, and I hope your recover your losses.

If anything stick to stocks that let you sleep well at night.

As for lansi, >>>>>>>>

Posted by Icon8888 > Feb 2, 2020 1:48 PM | Report Abuse

I snubbed fire hawk few months back, didn’t even scold or Attack him, and he remember until now

Such a small heart

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-03 19:23 | Report Abuse

Icon8888, i3lurker, if my ending comments on my articles make you feel small, then I apologise and shall remove my offending " I hope you learn something new today" from my articles. In fact I will stop writing new articles to make you feel less small.

But then, can you stop your cyber bullying tactics?

Insulting new investors who disagree with you as sorchai, stupid, no brains, bloody idiots etc( look at your own comments).

Even more lansi is buying stocks with one hand behind the wheel, and saying other people are lansi.

I will continue to keep my investment portfolio, so you can see if my investment are fake or true compared to all the articles written by everyone on this forum

The purpose of this forum is to obtain and share knowledge.

So far, you are neither.

Sslee

4,927 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-03 19:37 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
I3lurker, I am still waiting for you to short Insas to 50cents for me to collect. I hope you did not just say the say but not walk the walk.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-03 20:00 | Report Abuse

This kind of lansi remarks, and he sees fit for a kettle to call the pot black.

Who is the real lansi guy here.

And the funniest thing, the moment he wrote his ewint articleb on adding more, the stock crashed. Within weeks.

Unlike my yinson article, my stoneco article, my pphb article, and my ql article. They keep going up and up, just like pchem will recover when pengerang goes full bore and they realize coronavirus will not affect pchem business in the long run, and gkent will gain billions of revenue from lrt3.

But too bad, cyberbullies are too intent on insulting others that they don't have time to learn anything.

>>>>>>

Icon8888 Bjland is crap lah

After insas it is another retard stock for ass Lee
17/12/2019 10:22 PM

Feb 2, 2020 2:58 PM | Report Abuse

Just ignore ks55

Negative and cynical

Hopeless fellow

Feb 2, 2020 1:54 PM | Report Abuse

Not that I don’t dare to tell exact affin cost, I just can’t remember exactly what price I bought because I have bought and sold few times (but around 220)

Didn’t mean to lie about few cents

Sochai

Nov 10, 2019 11:07 AM | Report Abuse

Make money you dance and you laugh

Lost money cry mum cry dad curse people

Low class stock for Low class Herbert

Who is the lansi girl in reality?

Piss off.

In fact, icon8888 buys just as much stocks as Calvin tan promotes, and gambles even more. But his emotional quotient even worse than Calvin tan when his stocks not doing well.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-03 20:02 | Report Abuse

I just do the Malaysian way mah

toll supposed to be cancelled right?

UEC supposed to recognised right?

petrol supposed to be subsidised within 100 days right?

ha ha ha

double ha

Posted by Sslee > Feb 3, 2020 7:37 PM | Report Abuse
Hahahaha
I3lurker, I am still waiting for you to short Insas to 50cents for me to collect. I hope you did not just say the say but not walk the walk.

i3lurker

13,606 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2020-02-03 20:09 | Report Abuse

thank you Philip

Maybe you mean well
Your articles?
it is a free world
I had never read a single article written by you so cannot assess the standard, whether good or unrated.

your apology is fake and
your apology is very lansi

but that is just you.

all of us can see it very clearly.
since it is a fake apology, I will not give you a fake reply.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > Feb 3, 2020 7:23 PM | Report Abuse
Icon8888, i3lurker, if my ending comments on my articles make you feel small, then I apologise and shall remove my offending " I hope you learn something new today" from my articles. In fact I will stop writing new articles to make you feel less small.

coolio

620 posts

Posted by coolio > 2020-02-03 20:55 | Report Abuse

Lol, spot on!

Posted by Icon8888 > Feb 3, 2020 6:47 PM | Report Abuse

You got so many enemies not because you pick the wrong stock but because you are lansi

pamaladu

108 posts

Posted by pamaladu > 2020-02-03 20:57 | Report Abuse

i dont find the statement "I hope you learnt something new today" as boasting. word "hope" is a sincere wish for something good to happen, like here, wishing someone to learn something new from what has been shared (FOC some more) or in Star War A New Hope. sharp tongue, blunt, harsh words and boasting (lansi) are different things. i hope everyone will continue strive to share useful info in this forum. it's still CNY Celebration, so be good to each other. Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!

Sslee

4,927 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-02-04 08:57 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha
Good morning I3lurker, this morning I learn another new interpretation of troll (troublemaker) from below link:

https://blog.computerlagoon.com/2019/10/27/why-are-so-many-internet-forums-toxic/
Basically trolls are losers who have nothing better to do than act childish to random strangers on an online comments board / forum.
These are people out there who cannot rest until they have caused someone trouble. The Bible talks about these kind of people (Proverbs 4:14-16 *). When it comes to online conversations, they will give pointless talk with little to no technical arguments, wasting everyone’s time in the process.

* Proverbs 4:14-16 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Do not enter the path of the wicked And do not proceed in the way of evil men. Avoid it, do not pass by it; Turn away from it and pass on.
For they cannot sleep unless they do evil; And they are robbed of sleep unless they make someone stumble.
Do you have a good night sleep last night?

Thank you

Posted by risktransformer > 2020-02-04 12:56 | Report Abuse

For me, below RM6.50 can start buying some PCHEM; below RM6.20 is very good buying price; very close to RM6.00 (slightly above or below RM6.00) is best buy.... and when it moves up close to RM7.00 can start taking some profit (but if for some reason it does not move up then just keep it for awhile). I don't really care how good the company is as long as it is not losing money every year.

stkstudent

245 posts

Posted by stkstudent > 2020-02-04 13:02 | Report Abuse

looks like cant put too much hope in PCHEM,buy on weakness for trading ok la..not put your retirement money here, will b stressful for retire, just to reduce and switch to more solid prospects stks..

Joon Chan

108 posts

Posted by Joon Chan > 2020-02-04 17:04 | Report Abuse

who's the dealer that always sell at close for a discount?

Posted by PleaseTeachMe > 2020-02-04 22:40 | Report Abuse

I agree with Pamaladu that the statement "I hope you learnt something new today" is not something boastful, but a wish that the reader will read the article with an open mind, and in the process, benefits from the discussion. I hope Sifu Phillips will continue to share his insights on good stocks which he feels, are selling at a discount

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2020-02-05 10:51 | Report Abuse

WAH

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2020-02-06 10:45 | Report Abuse

Record and archive this folks.

This is the only time you will ever see Phillip admit fault (ok i'm exaggerating a little).

He's actually admitting himself to be a black pot!

=====
Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > Feb 3, 2020 8:00 PM | Report Abuse

This kind of lansi remarks, and he sees fit for a kettle to call the pot black.

Post a Comment