QL RESOURCES BHD

KLSE (MYR): QL (7084)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

6.50 - 6.53

Trading Volume

4 people like this.

2,720 comment(s). Last comment by WongGK92 3 days ago

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 00:36 | Report Abuse

QL BUSINESS LOOKS ON SURFACE GROWING

A DEEPER LOOK INTO ITS BALANCE SHEET & BUSINESS QUITE GRUESOME

1) REVENUE INCREASED BY 13% BUT OPERATING PROFIT DECRESED BY 2%

LIKE DLADY QL HAS TO WORKER HARDER DUE TO COMPETITION BUT PROFIT EVEN DOWN FURTHER DUE TO NO PRICING POWER

MYNEWS & 7 ELEVEN SELLING FOOD AT CHEAPER PRICES CAPPED QL FROM INCREASING ITS PRICES

2) ALREADY SO STRESSED BY HIGH TURNOVER WITH LESSER PROFIT NOW CORONAVIRUS IS IMPACTING ITS BUSINESS

SEE

B3 Prospects for the year ending 31st March 2020
Covid-19 is likely to impact Q4 performance, however the management will still strive to achieve double digit growth for FY2020 against FY2019.

3) THIS CORONAVIRUS ALREADY IMPACTED CASH FLOW OF NEW FAMILY MART FRANCHISE BUSINESS AS ITS RECEIVABLES INCREASED

Other receivables, assets and prepayment FROM RM106.493, MILLIONS TO RM180.968 MILLIONS (IOU UP BY RM74 MILLIONS)

AND THIS IS FOR QUARTER REPORT OF OCT TO DECEMBER 2019 (JAN TO MARCH 2020 WILL BE VERY BAD AS CORONAVIRUS WILL FURTHER IMPACT SALES OF FAMILY MART BUSINESS ESP IN SHOPPING MALLS)

IF THIS CONTINUES FRANCHISEES WILL DEFAULT ON RECEIVABLES

4) SO IF YOU TAKE OUT RM74 MILLIONS FROM RM76 MILLIONS REPORTED PROFIT THIS QUARTER QL ACTUALLY MADE IN TOTAL CASH IS ONLY A MERE RM2 MILLIONS

REALLY GRUESOME THAT QL HAS RM1 BILLIONS DEBT BUT A REAL NET CASH PROFIT OF ONLY RM2 MILLIONS

5) CALVIN ALREADY WARNED BEFORE AND NOW I WARN AGAIN

QL IS NOW TOTALLY BLOATED IN ITS SHARE PRICE

WITH HIGH DEBT COMES HIGH INTEREST COST JUST ONE QUARTER ALONE IS RM13 MILLIONS!!

WITH CORONAVIRUS IMPACTING FOOTFALL IN SHOPPING COMPLEXES QL INVENTORIES OF UNSOLD FISH, CHICKEN & OTHERS WILL CONTINUE TO PILE UP

ITS SAVING GRACE FROM HIGH CPO & FERLITIZER IS ALSO A ONE OFF AS CRUDE OIL FALLING WILL DRAG DOWN CPO. VIRUS IN CHINA WILL SLOW DOWN FERTIZER USE IN DURAIN AND OIL PALM PLANTATION

WHILE ITS BUSINESS MIGHT COME TO A STAND STILL ITS DEBT LOAD OF RM1 BILLIONS WILL PILE UP

SO QL IS FIGHTING A VERY GRUESOME UPHILL BATTLE

WHERE IS BLIND 3iii? NEVER WARN SORCHAI HERE?

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 00:47 | Report Abuse

QL AT RM8.30 IS AS BLOATED AS DLADY WHEN IT WAS RM76.00

QL BUSINESS LOOKS ON SURFACE GROWING

A DEEPER LOOK INTO ITS BALANCE SHEET & BUSINESS QUITE GRUESOME

1) REVENUE INCREASED BY 13% BUT OPERATING PROFIT DECRESED BY 2%

LIKE DLADY QL HAS TO WORKER HARDER DUE TO COMPETITION BUT PROFIT EVEN DOWN FURTHER DUE TO NO PRICING POWER

MYNEWS & 7 ELEVEN SELLING FOOD AT CHEAPER PRICES CAPPED QL FROM INCREASING ITS PRICES

2) ALREADY SO STRESSED BY HIGH TURNOVER WITH LESSER PROFIT NOW CORONAVIRUS IS IMPACTING ITS BUSINESS

SEE

B3 Prospects for the year ending 31st March 2020
Covid-19 is likely to impact Q4 performance, however the management will still strive to achieve double digit growth for FY2020 against FY2019.

3) THIS CORONAVIRUS ALREADY IMPACTED CASH FLOW OF NEW FAMILY MART FRANCHISE BUSINESS AS ITS RECEIVABLES INCREASED

Other receivables, assets and prepayment FROM RM106.493, MILLIONS TO RM180.968 MILLIONS (IOU UP BY RM74 MILLIONS)

AND THIS IS FOR QUARTER REPORT OF OCT TO DECEMBER 2019 (JAN TO MARCH 2020 WILL BE VERY BAD AS CORONAVIRUS WILL FURTHER IMPACT SALES OF FAMILY MART BUSINESS ESP IN SHOPPING MALLS)

IF THIS CONTINUES FRANCHISEES WILL DEFAULT ON RECEIVABLES

4) SO IF YOU TAKE OUT RM74 MILLIONS FROM RM76 MILLIONS REPORTED PROFIT THIS QUARTER QL ACTUALLY MADE IN TOTAL CASH IS ONLY A MERE RM2 MILLIONS

REALLY GRUESOME THAT QL HAS RM1 BILLIONS DEBT BUT A REAL NET CASH PROFIT OF ONLY RM2 MILLIONS

5) CALVIN ALREADY WARNED BEFORE AND NOW I WARN AGAIN

QL IS NOW TOTALLY BLOATED IN ITS SHARE PRICE

WITH HIGH DEBT COMES HIGH INTEREST COST JUST ONE QUARTER ALONE IS RM13 MILLIONS!!

WITH CORONAVIRUS IMPACTING FOOTFALL IN SHOPPING COMPLEXES QL INVENTORIES OF UNSOLD FISH, CHICKEN & OTHERS WILL CONTINUE TO PILE UP

ITS SAVING GRACE FROM HIGH CPO & FERLITIZER IS ALSO A ONE OFF AS CRUDE OIL FALLING WILL DRAG DOWN CPO. VIRUS IN CHINA WILL SLOW DOWN FERTIZER USE IN DURAIN AND OIL PALM PLANTATION

WHILE ITS BUSINESS MIGHT COME TO A STAND STILL ITS DEBT LOAD OF RM1 BILLIONS WILL PILE UP

SO QL IS FIGHTING A VERY GRUESOME UPHILL BATTLE

WHERE IS BLIND 3iii? NEVER WARN SORCHAI HERE?

CALVIN ALREADY WARNED AND WARNED ABOUT FINANCIAL TSUNAMI

HIGHLY POPULAR 1.99 SHOP IN SINGAPORE FAILED BECAUSE OF SARS

WILL CORONAVIRUS BE THE UNDOING OF QL THRU ITS EXPANSION IN FAMILY MART BUSINESS IN A TERRIBLE TIME?

BLOATED WITH HIGH DEBT (JUST ONE QTR INTEREST IS RM13 MILLIONS)

PILING UP RECEIVABLES

BETTER SELL ALL QL AND RUN NOW!!

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 07:03 | Report Abuse

Sell QL? Buy your NETX? At least in this thread we don't need to worry about frauds like you. Wire whatever you want. Here the long term holders ( at least those who do hold ql stock) don't need to complain or talk so much rubbish. We sleep well at night. No one needs to delete your messages unlike in your pump and dump NETX.

The fact remains: even more all time high revenue. 1.1 billion. All time high PBT, 97 million ( soon to reach my expectations of 400 million net profit a years, 3 years ahead of schedule).

What 76 million, 2 million boolshit? I've seen your fake accounting before, and when it falls you just make up stories.

From pe60, with good results it becomes pe50. Do you think you will ever buy a wonderful company like QL for a cheap price?

Try again.

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 07:19 | Report Abuse

Lhi can't grow it's business, such at 1.5 billion in revenue. Earnings drop from 90 million to 30 million. Ql taking market share. In Indonesia, in Philippines, in Vietnam, in Malaysia.

Layhong 210 million in revenue, only 2 million in earnings.

Teoseng, so small so nimble, 136m/13m. But business shrinking, losing market share.

Cut throat industry? Very much so.

But why can you explain ql continues to perform so well, dominate so much.

Even in the worse of times during the covid I can guarantee ql will make money.

Now that I have brought companies like ql to your attention, do you know why I am so happy and sleep so well? Yes I did not buy the bulk of my ql shares in 2019, I bought it all in 2009-2010, and incrementally added every quarter.

Last year is special pe50. I sold a bit at pe60 to top up on yinson and start a position in serba.

But my main core holding of my own is always ql.

My target remains the same. 15% ROE, 8 billion in revenue, 400 million in earnings withing the next 4 years.

Those who were in with me 2 years ago and bought at Christmas 2018 at 6.25, you held on dispite all those comments. You are making 20+% any enjoying growing dividends for a pe50 stock.

As the performance continues to high record highs in revenue, earnings and assets.

Your investing life would be much better off if you replaced the word stocks with business. Then you will stop looking at selling your business every week take profit, and look okay the longer term of things.

https://youtu.be/JvEas_zZ4fM

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 08:21 | Report Abuse

Record high in revenue?

Knm was also record high in revenue and people chased knm last time like people chased up Ql now

Record high in revenue no use if

1. Piling up debt to record Rm1 Billions

2. Overexpansion of Family Mart at precisely the wrong time
Yes revenue up due to more Family Marts opening in high priced shopping malls with sky high rental. Now big big problem as foot traffic to Malls vanished with coronavirus

No business yet rental up the nose still got to be paid or eviction

So the recourse is to hutang Ql.

Ql got Rm1 billions loan interest running

If receivable piled up and up will soon turn into bad debt

And if Ql balance sheet got a big hole how they try to cover up and cover up?

Sure end up like transmile, Megan media or Bernie Madoff?

Want to bluff and bluff and still do book cooking?

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 12:59 | Report Abuse

If you were based on Malaysia and not in Singapore you would have known the majority concentration of family Mart stores. And if you were really interested in studying the business prospects of family Mart, you can just go to the internet and find out the store locations, and you will see where there 200 stores are versus your vague understanding of opening in high price shopping malls. It opened it's 100th store right in the middle of jongker street in an old building. Long queues ( as per my holiday report). It opens in colleges, near business districts ( healthy clean cheap food for office workers). And if you look at the numbers from latest maxincom reports, you will notice they are pulling almost 14k daily sales, 30% more than mynews and 7-11, using ql agrofood products for higher margin.

Your investment in kps, talamt ( still holding at 3 cent? After you bought at 5.5 cents as per your i3 part
Post) , promotion of netx so heavily but no one buy? ( After you pump and dump at 1.5 cent but and promote) now 2 cent push up no one interested to help you push further?

Piling debt? Good debt used to grow business is good. Berkshire no debt?

Please elaborate on your investment in NETX. You buy based on hope for a company with 17staff, 33k revenue a quarter, 10 years losing money, constantly raising private placements and esos and no dividend?

Good! Tell us more what to buy?

I'll be sure to avoid.

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 13:02 | Report Abuse

YES AH

FAMILY MART IS AT 1ST FLOOR OF CITY SQUARE OPPOSITE CIQ KASTAM JN

ANOTHER ONE IS PARADIGM MALL IN SKUDAI

VERY EXPENSIVE RENTAL

SO NOW BUSINESS DOWN BY 50%

HOW AH?

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 13:07 | Report Abuse

ALSO FAMILY MART PLAZA SENTOSA & FAMILY MART SOUTH KEY MEGAMALL

70% BUSINESS DEPEND ON SPORE

NOW VERY EMPTY OF PEOPLE

HOW MANY MORE MONTHS TO CLOSE SHOP?

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 13:08 | Report Abuse

Oh really? What is the rental? How you know business down by 50%?

You sit down theere and count every person eating at family Mart?

Good! Well done!

How many family Mart food did you eat while waiting!

Thanks for being a good customer.

Just like NETX, you don't have any of the real figure but simply assume.

No contract for nfcp but you say got in February good news, now turn into October.

Now already change ministers, if nfcp cancelled then what can NETX fall back on?

Gemspot? Payallz?

Nothing except your pump and dump activity.

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 13:09 | Report Abuse

HOW AH?

THE BEST SHOPPING COMPLEX IN JB IS BKT INDAH AEON

BUSINESS DOWN 50%

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 13:16 |

Post removed.Why?

yongch

1,104 posts

Posted by yongch > 2020-02-28 13:17 | Report Abuse

目前,这是其中一只少数抗跌性消费股,等下个季财报才会反映今肺炎情况严重,没看到公积金一直出货,真的不是开玩笑!!!!TP 5.0!!!!!!!!

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 13:17 | Report Abuse

https://familymart.com.my/our-stores.html

Go here and look at all the family Mart stores in Johor. All family Mart in malls? Wow so many malls? Incredible! Jb is an incredible city. 50 stores and ALL in malls?

So many lies, just like 74 million in net profit ( 400 million in operating cash flow) can suddenly become 2 million. So funny you don't even know what investing is. When there is demand, we grow

Target for ql is 300 stores by 2024. So far now already 200+ far beyond target. All are profitable and huge revenue. With 200+ million in revenue expected from each store, netx can only DREAM of such growth. Profitable growth? Of course when you have scale and volume, deliveries can be more economic and wide reaching.

Too bad Calvin tan still holding talamt and kps down to 3 cents and 40 cents.

May be you should change your name to penny pincher Calvin.

The only reason it cannot go lower is because any lower and no more value.

Ql 13 billion in value. WOW! I kept from 1 billion market cap to 10 billion cap ( when Calvin start saying overvalue) too 13 billion market cap.

Please, the only investment skill you have is buying penny stocks and making your WhatsApp group push it up.

I wouldn't be surprised if SC goes after you for your WhatsApp group activities on i3, sharetisfy and your blog forum.

Good luck.

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-02-28 13:24 | Report Abuse

QL IS A BALLOON BEING INFLATED

1) CONTRACT FISHERMEN GIVEN LOANS WITH QL BACKING
SO GOOD OR BAD TIMES MUST TAKE IN THE CATCHES

2) WITH THE CATCHES MUST COME STORAGE (SO HIGH INVENTORIES)

3) TO SOLVE THAT LAUNCH FAMILY MART TO SELL THE UNSOLD STOCKS
LOOKS LIKE A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL?

4) BUT THIS IS MALAYSIA

7 ELEVEN & MYNEWS WILL USE BANGLA/NEPALI WORKERS TO SAVE COST
THEY PAY RM1,000. FAMILY MART EMPLOYS LOCAL WITH RM1,800

HOW TO COMPETE UNLESS MARK UP PRICES

7 ELEVEN SWISS CAKE LESS THAN RM1.70. FAMILY MART PRICE OVER RM3.00
HOW TO COMPETE?

NOW RECEIVABLES HAVE BALLOONED TO RM180 MILLIONS

Posted by Choivo Capital > 2020-02-28 13:38 | Report Abuse

I really like family mart, but the price of QL, make me want to vomit blood.

This one not my money to make.

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2020-02-28 14:50 | Report Abuse

At this juncture arguing against QL is akin to arguing with money.

Posted by nicedurians > 2020-02-28 18:30 | Report Abuse

lol this forum alot drama. nice to watch

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 19:42 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng is a fraud plain and simple. His strategy is similar to many penny stock pushers, promote as many stocks as possible, choose those that went up and promote further, discards those that didn't do well and hide it as far in as possible.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

He has promoted 40 stocks last year with glowing buy calls. Out of those 40 stocks, 14 stocks are green. He then uses those that went up to say he is brilliant and incredible. He collects WhatsApp members and tries to buy more penny stocks to push up and deletes opposing opinions in his NETX thread.

I bought 6 stocks last year, QL, topglov, gkent, Pchem, stoneco, yinson. You can see the average total return of those stocks and the dates I bought them.

What does Calvin have except lies?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-28 19:51 | Report Abuse

CORRECT MEH ??

AS FAIR AS RAIDER KNOW, CALVIN WAS THE WORLD CHAMPION STOCK PICKER IN i3 for year 2019 loh...!!

Philip accusation is fake loh....!!

posted by Philip ( Icarus) > Feb 28, 2020 7:42 PM | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng is a fraud plain and simple. His strategy is similar to many penny stock pushers, promote as many stocks as possible, choose those that went up and promote further, discards those that didn't do well and hide it as far in as possible.

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/123029.jsp

He has promoted 40 stocks last year with glowing buy calls. Out of those 40 stocks, 14 stocks are green. He then uses those that went up to say he is brilliant and incredible. He collects WhatsApp members and tries to buy more penny stocks to push up and deletes opposing opinions in his NETX thread.

I bought 6 stocks last year, QL, topglov, gkent, Pchem, stoneco, yinson. You can see the average total return of those stocks and the dates I bought them.

What does Calvin have except lies?

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > 2020-02-28 20:52 | Report Abuse

Sorry I forgot. Bullshit is all you know.

>>>>>>>>>

Posted by stockraider > Mar 27, 2019 3:51 PM | Report Abuse

U use ur head & think lah....!!

How people can lose when Raider 3 yrs 3 mths TP Rm 3.00 and when the share price only 33 sen leh ??

U must invest long term loh....if u look at the price everyday...u sure get confuse and get panic loh...!!

Believe raider mah, bcos raider is cocksure u will sure make money in 3 yrs time mah....and not 3 mins, 3 hours , 3 days or 3 mths time loh...it is always long term 3 yrs time....u must buy & lock up loh....!!

27/02/2020 4:47 PM

stockraider Don be sohai....u never work your maths meh ??

Posted by Philip ( Icarus) > Feb 27, 2020 3:52 PM | Report Abuse

Please, just go away and hang around with your friends in bumi armada and sapura. Im busy using my dividends to buy more shares of PCHEM.

you want to do another bet?

In 3 years 3 months time (like you promote mah right?),
PCHEM will be rm10,
your Sapura Energy you said will be worth rm3 right?

Dare to bet?
27/02/2020 4:11 PM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-02-28 21:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by GenghisHoe > 2020-03-07 22:52 | Report Abuse

For your information, QL's subsidiary, Maxincome Resources Sdn. Bhd. [199601010973 (383322-D)] which runs the Family Mart convenience business. As at 31st March 2018, it registered an operating loss of RM 7,111,561 on the back of its revenue of RM 75,158,046 (source: CTOS). On 28th August 2018, it had opened 59 outlets if deriving from this, its revenue would be RM 1.274 million per store.

Read more: https://whyvalueinvesting.blogspot.com/2020/03/ql-resources-is-it-undervalued-how-to.html

Rwkl

216 posts

Posted by Rwkl > 2020-03-08 00:34 | Report Abuse

March 2018 is not information, it’s historic data.... just like your name

Kevin Tam

525 posts

Posted by Kevin Tam > 2020-03-14 19:53 | Report Abuse

QL is highly overvalued n still got retail players n funds r buying in the shares ; it is irrational to give target price of 8.50 from public research...:)

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 07:27 | Report Abuse

Scuttlebutt investigation. Today went on buying spree with wife and the other old ladies. Every chicken and egg is shortage ( everyone stockpiling goods). Everyone is stockpiling like it is the end of the world.

Ql will have a good quarter as pricings will rise along with the shortage.

Go shopping with your mother kids off you don't believe me.

Also, you know nothing about ql value. 75% of the sotcks are owned by institutional owners and ql on family and they are not selling a single share, as it is a safe haven in this season of red stocks.

Good luck on your stock picks, not a single one of ql shareholders has ever complained about the performance of QL, only the sore losers who say QL is overvalued but never buy a single share.

>>>>>>

Kevin Tam QL is highly overvalued n still got retail players n funds r buying in the shares ; it is irrational to give target price of 8.50 from public research...:)
14/03/2020 7:53 PM

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 07:48 | Report Abuse

Funny logic..if u think its overvalued then why u want to buy even a single share leh?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 07:49 | Report Abuse

With so many good co at great discounts now during mega sales why still wanna buy an overvalued share like QL????

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-03-15 08:05 | Report Abuse

You are talking nonsense

Which stock did not drop ?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-03-15 08:44 | Report Abuse

Maybe you show us your portfolio

Show us how your stocks don’t drop

Sslee

4,901 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-15 08:48 | Report Abuse

Haha QL a lot of different. Only rich people and EPF are buying and selling QL.

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 08:49 | Report Abuse

So much bullshit challan l CharlesT mnrb 2 year bet going to be decided soon, don't forget about the Bak out teh

Last year

Mnrb 0.95
Ql 0.69
Insas 0.69

Today
Mnrb 0.74
Insas 0.6
Ql 0.76

So... After 2 year bet who do you think is going to win.
I'm will be waiting for you to treat me Bak out teh in Klang. You and stockraider both.

I'm still making money from my initial purchase 10% up. Both of you losing your shorts.

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 08:50 | Report Abuse

You talk too much for someone who doesn't even have a stock portfolio. Or maybe your socks drop at the speed of light and take 1 sec to do microtrade?

Really, what stocks do you even keep?

>>>>>>>>>>

3lurker other stocks drop

QL also drop

whats the big deal?

QL => Same as any other stock
15/03/2020 8:38 AM

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 08:51 | Report Abuse

Yes, show us how your portfolio performed during this period.

>>>>>>>

con8888 Maybe you show us your portfolio

Show us how your stocks don’t drop
15/03/2020 8:44 AM

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 09:08 | Report Abuse

Talk so much, theory so much, maybe you should just stick to writing power plant reports.

You have no idea how to buy stocks.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2020-03-15 09:17 | Report Abuse

There are people in life that is only good at critizing and belittling others

i3lurker is one

As at least Philips, sslee and I contribute ideas

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 09:31 | Report Abuse

Bakuteh bet is on lah dont worry still got 9months to go..

At now so many better co than mnrb than ql..anyway ql's price is still artificially supported at this level just like hapseng

Better cut b4 it plunged while u still got some profit

C when will it go below 200sma

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 09:40 | Report Abuse

Year todate ql only drops ard 5%....very happy very geng..

If i were u i would sell most of it n switched to others..example Pchem which is now at 50% discount fm one year ago

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 10:14 | Report Abuse

Topglove is now ard 50% higher compare to 3 months ago thanks to covid 19..

Assuming covid is being contained n controlled in the next months (well China seems able to do so..), i will rather prepare to sell glove co n switch to oil n gas co which has plunged badly..

Maybe we will see the de javu in armada leh

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 10:22 | Report Abuse

Armade went up fm 0.20 last sep to 0.55 (175%) in jan while yr ql up 5% to 10% during the same period u kena whacked left right center by icon8888..

now it drops fm 0.55 to 0.16 (ard 70%) n u can whack him left right center as yr QL only drops 5%...

So whats next? Do u wanna buy armada now for history may repeat once covid 19 is gone n oil price recover then? Will yr topglove go back to rm4+ then?

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 10:24 | Report Abuse

Dunno why all u old fellow always think yr so called long term value investment is the best the only way of investing in stock mkt

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 10:29 | Report Abuse

To me otb's way is the best way in making money fm stock mkt...at least basing on last 5 to 6 years track records..

Most of his ms.universe can go up 100% to 200% within months..buy will also turns old ugly one or two year later

No no no interest in such a speculative inv? Then better be a so called long term value investor happy with yr annual returns of 10% or 20% or 30% also very pandai lah...

Sslee

4,901 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-15 12:32 | Report Abuse

Haha,
My hand is very itching now. Everything look cheap cheap cheap like Singaporeon going to johor shopping. But my elder brother keep telling me wait wait wait it can be cheaper. So I holding my money in my trading account now waiting for buy signal.

CharlesT

14,587 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2020-03-15 12:36 | Report Abuse

Do it phase by phase..
Dont simply sialang with margin like kyy style...or else u either win big or go holland

calvintaneng

53,361 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2020-03-15 18:38 | Report Abuse

Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) Talk so much, theory so much, maybe you should just stick to writing power plant reports.

You have no idea how to buy stocks.
15/03/2020 9:08 AM

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BUY STOCKS?

THIS APPLIES TO PHILIP

THAT IS WHY HE LOSING RM11 MILLIONS IN PETCHEM

See

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/pfs/120720.jsp

SO BIG MOUTH, LOUD MOUTH PHILIP BETTER KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT

OR ELSE YOU GOING TO LOSE RM20 MILLIONS OR MORE!!

Sslee

4,901 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-15 20:28 | Report Abuse

My advice to philip is sell some QL clear the margin account and keep some cash. Because low can become lower and stay lowest than you can stay solvent.

Sslee

4,901 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-03-15 21:25 | Report Abuse

Haha i3luker,
My advice is sincere base on Philip own logic of using margin finance to buy other stocks but not QL. If he can think so, other fund managers will also think likewise where a time will come for them to relook at their portfolio and start to sell those they think already fairly value and buy those they think is very undervalue.

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 21:39 | Report Abuse

Sorry sslee, based on your history of stocks picks and Insas performance I don't think you are qualified to advise anybody.

>>>>>>>

Posted by Sslee > Mar 15, 2020 8:28 PM | Report Abuse

My advice to philip is sell some QL clear the margin account and keep some cash. Because low can become lower and stay lowest than you can stay solvent.

Posted by Philip ( 2.3% fatality rate, 80% recovery rate age 10-40) > 2020-03-15 21:44 | Report Abuse

I3lurker I also sincerely think those who don't have any stocks portfolio or even invest in any stocks at all should recommend anything.

I at least respect sslee got trying.

You are a persona non grata.

No investment value to community.

You talk alot of bullshit. But in the end I learn nothing of value from you. You are like jho low in his jynwel capital advertisement. 10 minutes, but in the end you don't know what his company business model is.

You are simply a waste of investment action.

Maybe someday you can actually recommend a stock you own for once.

But that would be asking to much for someone whose idea flicker at the speed of light.

Post a Comment