KNM GROUP BHD

KLSE (MYR): KNM (7164)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.07 - 0.075

Trading Volume

72 people like this.

58,977 comment(s). Last comment by Woodswater 13 hours ago

THE ROCK

194 posts

Posted by THE ROCK > 2023-10-08 12:37 | Report Abuse

Hopefully we are laughing to the Bank....with that target price 0.40 cents....if not, we can pack our bags and ( dengan izin ) SELAMAT TINGGAL.....KNM

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 14:37 | Report Abuse

@The Rock, I can sense your feeling of yearning belongingness with the people living around us. It can be any race for that matter. As far as Germans are concerned, I guess their long history of wars, deprivation, starvation, competition and discrimination, coupled with difficulties in lives and living, made them resilient and reserved, try "marrying" into their families, the world of difference awaits you. Otherwise, come to Basel, Switzerland, here there is an area of 3 different cultures in 1 city! Only thing is everyone moves slower than the outside world. My second home of Paris, will not go wrong either. Full of colour, coldness, and privacy. Get to know Parisians and you will discover world of beautiful things that we neglected all these while living in Asia.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 14:48 | Report Abuse

@The Rock, everyone can vote provided they own the shares and successfully registered into their name. Then, go to registrar of stocks register, get yourself registered if first time and don't possess an account. It's a bit tedious like registering a Grab account. You need your home identity card, passport, your share ref numbers, an active email address, mobile numbers, and yourself, step by step procedures. Go to KNM Group website, download the EGM notice and administration notes, tells you in great detail.
On registered, you can vote for any online general meetings, including now KNM. On Oct 16th, login using your username created, and just like Zoom, raise hands, pose questions, etc. And separately you can login in the register to vote what you shout vote by resolutions. Vote in favour or against. So READ the resolutions first, don't vote wrongly either due to misreading Hahaha 😁😂🤣 most often people get mistaken. 😉

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 15:07 | Report Abuse

@The Rock, this tussles should not have gone this far. If the dissatisfied group has better things to offer to the company, they could have done differently, like volunteering themselves into the board, and collaborate with the board to turn around together. Throwing off the whole management and board is totally wrong move to start with.
Why would an unknown party suddenly buys Block of syndicated shares overnight to claim ownership and authority to manage a company owned by 35K other owners that's been there for ages? So, shocking, uncalled for and disruptive, if this is not named "hostile" move, then what is it? Is it love for Malaysia and Malaysians? Which I personally doubt it, correct me otherwise please. Best thing to proof is, offer an interest free "shareholder advance" to settle defaulted loans, debts and bonds, as well as a blueprint of the company 5year plans.
Coming into a company while drawing director fees, offering advices how to monetise or incur more debts, isn't a sincerely good service.

doubleup

51 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-10-08 16:43 | Report Abuse

@OtisKL

You're right to suspect something fishy. Any thinking person will know that it doesn't make sense.

That's why the journalist also ask the same question in the blog, https://corporatesecretsmalaysia.blogspot.com/2023/10/is-flavio-fit-to-run-knm.html?m=1

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 16:44 | Report Abuse

*Analysis of Past AGM Polling Results* (for academic purposes only)

GENERAL MEETINGS: Outcome of Meeting
KNM GROUP BERHAD
Type of Meeting General
Indicator Outcome of Meeting
Date of Meeting 13 Dec 2022
Time 10:00 AM
Venue(s) online meeting platform at https://meeting.boardroomlimited.my
as provided by Boardroom Share Registrars Sdn Bhd
Malaysia
Outcome of Meeting The Board of Directors of KNM Group Berhad ("the Company") is
pleased to announce that all the Ordinary Resolutions except
Ordinary Resolution 1 as set out in the Notice of the 20th Annual
General Meeting ("20th AGM") dated 14 November 2022 were duly
passed at the 20th AGM of the Company held earlier today.
The voting in respect of all the resolutions was carried out by way of
poll, results of which was validated by SKY Corporate Services Sdn
Bhd, the Independent Scrutineer appointed by the Company.
Details of the results of the polling in respect of all the resolutions at
the 20th AGM is set out below.
Voting Results

1. Ordinary Resolution 1

Description: "To re-elect Mr Flavio Porro who retires pursuant to Clause 113 of the Company's Constitution"

Shareholder’s Action For Voting

Voted. For. Against
% of Voted Shares. 3.7% 96.3%
Result: Rejected

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 16:47 | Report Abuse

Question: During the past AGM, Mr Porro was Voted Out and not re-elected to the board. Mr Porro initially resigned from the board too. What actually transpired during the period? What will make Mr Porro be re-elected this time round?

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-08 17:07 | Report Abuse

It is clear that all these new accounts commenting here that have shown up after the EGM notice are TY people pumping false propaganda and fake news. They are full of it. that alone is a good reason to vote TY and his children out.

https://focusmalaysia.my/knm-group-director-aspirants-stand-better-chance-to-turnaround-european-units/

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-08 17:14 | Report Abuse

Frankly, if you read the ES (Explanatory Statement and its later issued amendment) up for approval by Creditors this week, it becomes clear that TY has no plan to pay anyone back. It only has a song and dance about this and that that might happen. The new guys clearly have a plan to cash and get the company out of PN17. The Edge talks about it clearly. in fact, TY should just step aside and let these guys fix the company. I do not believe any creditor will approve of such nonsense. There is not even an Advisor in the document.

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/685194

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 17:16 | Report Abuse

@Macdee34, good evening. Hope you are in best of health.
Thank you for sharing the article on the press conference, finally they have come together to present their side of points, which is good. Mr Heeschen in the article looks positive as compared to the rest sitting there looked tensed. Anyway, we wouldn't know what was discussed during that time when photographer took the picture.

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-08 17:25 | Report Abuse

to all fellow readers, be advised that the forum is under attack by trolls trying to spread lies. See below the list of accounts spilling the nonsense above. Click the usernames to check yourself.

Corporate Secrets is a paid-to-report trash website. Nothing that they publish is real and is usually blocked by MCMC.

OtisKL | Joined since 2023-09-08
doubleup | Joined since 2023-09-07
Adagold | Joined since 2023-09-05
UpUpRocket | Joined since 2023-09-09
maxwin69 | Joined since 2023-09-07

#1 spreader of fake news articles: haziqaz | Joined since 2023-03-04

doubleup

51 posts

Posted by doubleup > 2023-10-08 17:27 | Report Abuse

Heeschen says he wants to"inject financial support for the company." If you read further you will understand that he won't give a single cent himself. Unlike Tunku who paid RM20 million CASH to save KNM from the mess Flavio created. What Heeschen actually says is that he will arrange some banks or loans for KNM from Europe. Ignorant people will believe.

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-08 17:39 | Report Abuse

you are full of crap troll doubleup, show us the documents whereby Tunku provided 20 Million to the company. the only thing he did was buy shares and overpay himself and his little boys who follow him on the board.

If you are referring to the illegal PPM where he controlled the sale of 10% of the company at 5 cents and diluted us all, then he has already paid himself 200% profit as the price 2 months later is at 15 cents plus. so don't make up nonsense stories and think you are going to mislead people. I am calling on a forensic audit of everything TY has done since he screwed up KNM. All Tunku is doing is turning a Jewel into dust while pretending to do us a favor.

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-08 18:00 | Report Abuse

Over the past month, I've observed the developments in the KNM situation. From my viewpoint, TY and his team seem ill-equipped for the Process Equipment industry. I doubt they can distinguish between a condenser and a 100-plus bottle.

I had hoped that a major creditor would intervene, bringing in experts with experience in the industry, so we wouldn't have to endure the misleading information from TY and Ravi.

After reviewing the ES, it's evident that change is necessary unless they lose the EGM to the new Guys. The claim of a 15X return from a Borsig IPO share presale seems highly exaggerated. It's unrealistic for an investor to pay such a silly premium. Instead of relying on TY's narratives, one should check the SGX for actual comparable company PE ratios, which average around 5-6X.

dompeilee

11,888 posts

Posted by dompeilee > 2023-10-08 18:13 | Report Abuse

These German fellas are just robber barron wannabes.

ragrag

50 posts

Posted by ragrag > 2023-10-08 19:47 | Report Abuse

when will be the last day to buy KNM in order to attend the EGM?

ragrag

50 posts

Posted by ragrag > 2023-10-08 19:49 | Report Abuse

want to witness the GURU Ravi…..master in turning around company...😂😂😂

SGX6138

43 posts

Posted by SGX6138 > 2023-10-08 22:00 | Report Abuse

If German win EGM and take over the company, bankers and creditors will move to liquidate the company. KNM will be delisted and our share price will go to zero.

Some people don't believe that. They think European/German are highly respected and more capable than Malaysians. Do you believe that?

After waiting long time finally Andreas announced some plans for KNM. To me, his plans are not impressive loh, sorry. He's basically trying to raise funds/loans from Europe. Flavio tried that earlier but can't raise anything. I don't think Andreas can do better.

The dangerous thing is this. The bankers said they cannot work with Andreas because he is illegal arms dealer and the senior officers of his Heckler & Koch company are being tried in Stuttgard right now for corrupting Angela Merckle's party during her time. It's a fact, https://www.dw.com/en/angela-merkels-party-accused-of-taking-bribes-from-german-gunmaker-hk/a-43900844

Flavio may be arrested for CBT. A police report has been lodged against him. It's a fact - view police report here, https://corporatesecretsmalaysia.blogspot.com/2023/10/is-flavio-fit-to-be-run-knm.html

I'm not trying to use scare tactics to frighten off German's supporters. We want a fair fight. But what I highlight above are facts and it's true. You think for yourself ya. For me, no matter how big the odds, if German guy win I no choice have to sell all my shares immediately, on the spot. I takut leh.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 22:23 | Report Abuse

@macdee34, if newbies aren't allowed to comment, what makes you to be superior among the rest to comment? One time before you were newbie too, please remember that. Anybody got to start somewhere, these people knowing current board capabilities, bought shares into KNM. I am annoyed with your stereotyping commentators here, its their opinions, whether we accept or not, it's individual rights.
Moreover, now I wonder why all your comments posted here only regarding KNM? I am sure you are a capable person in O&G. Somehow, your "human perception " seems to be anti Lee family.
The Lee family founded the company, and established what it is today. Since 2016, based on annual reports since 2017, a few key managers that joined the company in 2016, had consequences that what it is now. Based on your comments you sounded one of disgruntled persons that fallen off the ladders of KNM.
Just because the current board sided and upheld Lee family doesn't make them bad people.
Mr Porro was put to re election during December 2022 AGM, he was booted out miserably, those booted out need to accept the fact that they are no longer needed in the company. Just move on...

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 22:31 | Report Abuse

@dompeilee, looking at your comments, you are old-timer here. Your comment is fair, coming from an experienced person. Nobody will do charity to buy bulk shares almost instantly to take control without ulterior motivation, that's a nature of Corporate people. Same goes to the past, current or new board. To what extent these motives affects the well being of the company that remain to be seen. As long as the board safeguards the minority shareholders while not killing off the golden eggs laying geese, robbing in daylight, that should be penalised.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 22:36 | Report Abuse

@ragrag, based on notice of EGM, the cut off date in October 11th. But upon share purchase, your name needs to be registered with the Registrar. If you are buying via a nominee, chances are slim your name will be registered so soon, as it takes 7days to take effect.

Posted by UpUpRocket > 2023-10-08 22:44 | Report Abuse

@OtisKL

Earlier some people also suspicious of my posting because I was new guy. I think it's not a crime for new members to post. To me the important is to post facts and not fake news. Doesn't matter new guy or old guy. And I don't mind any personal attacks. I am old uncle. I learn how to ignore any comments and focus on making some money and stay happy everyday. I'm sure people have their reasons to like to don't like someone.
All of us have our own personal problems and grudges. If we keep thinking about them we won't be happy. Otis, I think you are fair guy, your comments not biased.

Todate, some of the facts are:-
(1) Borsig road show is on. It's tomorrow and the news will cover it. Share price likely to go up because of this event that gives confidence to investors. Some people may not like our Tunku but I think we have to give him credit for this event.
(2) Andreas is an illegal firearms dealer. His company has been sanctioned in Europe and his senior staff are in court at Stuttgard for corruption and wrongdoing. The creditors and bankers most likely won't like him to run the business at KNM.
(3) To me, that Flavio guy is a crook. If the reports are true, he fleeced the company of millions of dollars. A police report has been lodged against him.

Good luck! Tomorrow all of us make some money.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 22:57 | Report Abuse

@macdee34, based on your comments whether the current board has depth of knowledge to differentiate between a compressor and a bottle, is irrelevant. Hence the hired engineers and experts running the operations.
Look at the proposed new board lineups. Please point who has O&G background? The proposed CEO was a banker running a construction company. Mr Heeschen is a businessman. Most of them are in IT companies totally unrelated to O&G. Mr Porro gained his O&G experience while in KNM, nothing more to put on the table. He was put for re election, he flopped big time.
If the new lineup comes from credible Shell or ExxonMobil or Total Energies or at least Petronas, then, its an intellectual fight.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-08 23:29 | Report Abuse

@UpUpRocket, thanks for your comments. We can agree to disagree with bloggers' critical views, whether it's fair or biased comments, depending how we want to take it.
There are several factors influencing the share prices increase. Whatever it is, the prices earlier were undervalued vs FP of 38sen, company fundamentals don't lie. If its not above the fair value, then biased comments to boost up the prices will make sense. The prices only has one way to go, that's up, investors has confidence to make few ringgit while it's going up.
Something good progress must have caught the investors to have such confidence.
On the contrary, there are investors caught or trapped buying into the company at higher prices, until such level, prices will be systematically grow, until these investors exit from the counter. It could be a well layered plan, unfortunately both Mr Porro and his friend fell into it.
Whatever the scenario is, the Board has done its best in the interests of the stakeholders. Listing Borsig in SGX is a classic example. It wasn't easy to do given the sanctions and authorities approvals needed prior to listing confirmation. Why this wasn't thought to list Borsig in 2020 or 2021? Why outright sale chosen? Why 2 buyers failed to buy a jewel? Why didn't list FBM Hudson instead? Why its losing money given the same setups and same products and services rendered as Borsig?

Posted by klserunner > 2023-10-09 04:25 | Report Abuse

Next week price up vote for tunku everyone make money stay mid long term , down then ....maybe try new boss. In my mind now

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 08:25 | Report Abuse

The registration for RPEV facilities and instrument appointing a proxy will open
from Tuesday, 19 September 2023 until Sunday, 15 October 2023 at 10.00
a.m.
For Individual Shareholders and Corporate Shareholders
a. Log in to https://investor.boardroomlimited.com
b. Click ‘Meeting Event(s)’ and select ‘KNM GROUP BERHAD
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING’ and click ‘Enter’
c. To attend the virtual EGM remotely
 Click ‘Register for RPEV’
 Read and accept the general terms and conditions and enter your CDS
account no. to submit your request

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 08:26 | Report Abuse

OtisKL

@The Rock, everyone can vote provided they own the shares and successfully registered into their name. Then, go to registrar of stocks register, get yourself registered if first time and don't possess an account. It's a bit tedious like registering a Grab account. You need your home identity card, passport, your share ref numbers, an active email address, mobile numbers, and yourself, step by step procedures. Go to KNM Group website, download the EGM notice and administration notes, tells you in great detail.
On registered, you can vote for any online general meetings, including now KNM. On Oct 16th, login using your username created, and just like Zoom, raise hands, pose questions, etc. And separately you can login in the register to vote what you shout vote by resolutions. Vote in favour or against. So READ the resolutions first, don't vote wrongly either due to misreading Hahaha 😁😂🤣 most often people get mistaken. 😉

# Thanks for Sharing

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-09 08:28 | Report Abuse

to all fellow readers, be advised that the forum is under attack by trolls trying to spread lies. See below the list of accounts spilling the nonsense above. Click the usernames to check yourself.

Corporate Secrets is a paid-to-report trash website. Nothing that they publish is real and is usually blocked by MCMC.

#1 spreader of fake news articles: haziqaz | Joined since 2023-03-04

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-09 08:36 | Report Abuse

Add
SGX6138 | Joined since 2023-09-09
another troll spreading fake news

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-09 08:40 | Report Abuse

@MacDee34, oooo cry baby... Once a newbie too... the fallen Lucifer now.

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-09 08:44 | Report Abuse

Ravi and Tunku Yaacob have consistently provided unsatisfactory explanations to the creditors. Their presence in the company is no longer deemed beneficial by many. The Explanatory Statement (ES) was of such poor quality that a revision was necessary within a few days. There's a noticeable absence of a professional Advisor to provide an independent recommendation. It appears that the ES is merely a platform for TY to present his vision to the creditors, with the intention of gaining support for the upcoming EGM. I've had discussions with multiple creditors, and the consensus is that they will not endorse it. The document contains conflicting data and inaccuracies, with no clear commitment to repayment.

THE ROCK

194 posts

Posted by THE ROCK > 2023-10-09 08:50 | Report Abuse

Wow, few more days to Board Room Take Over....But our Forum Take Over has already started. Now Now, who is the Angel and who is the Devil in this Forum???? Must hold an EGM in this Forum.....lol

MacDee34

241 posts

Posted by MacDee34 > 2023-10-09 08:52 | Report Abuse

Creditors are keen on restoring KNM and its operations. They are prepared to collaborate with the current leadership or appoint new leaders if necessary. Tunku's track record indicates that he lacks the capability to finance or steer the company towards success. His own podcast reveals his shortcomings. It would be in the company's best interest if he gracefully steps down and allows competent individuals to take the helm, sparing us from his negative publicity and misinformation. KNM is pivotal for employment, the supply chain, and contributes to Malaysia's tax revenue. Numerous businesses and individuals in Malaysia are beneficiaries of KNM's operations. It's evident that TY's priorities are self-centered. The stock price elevation from .05 to .17 commenced with the announcement of the EGM, not due to Ravi and Tunku Yaacob's efforts. The new team is already showing profitability. If they don't succeed, the stock will plummet, as shareholders who have returned in anticipation of effective leadership and a promising future for KNM recognize the potential when managed by the right individuals.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 09:03 | Report Abuse

Keep Loading Keep Loading while last stock

# Please do register & Vote

(#GuideLine)
https://www.knm-group.com/knm_egm.htm
https://www.knm-group.com/Administrative%20Notes%20-%20EGM.pdf

https://investor.boardroomlimited.com/

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 09:08 | Report Abuse

Lets break 0.18 cent and we will up up up ...!!!

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-09 09:13 | Report Abuse

@Macdee34, who is KNM HR head? Perhaps we should invite her to read all the postings you made here. And see they contradict with any company's Confidential Information misuse and misstatement.

OtisKL

280 posts

Posted by OtisKL > 2023-10-09 09:18 | Report Abuse

@The Rock, I wasn't concerned who win or lose, as long the company stay put and my thesis gets completed. Somehow, I am dragged into it by @MacDee34 by stereotyping everyone newcomers here. Actually I am not a newcomer, I used a new username for my thesis purposes only. 😅 and @MacDee34 just felt insecure that the Lucifer and gang's didn't succeed after all the efforts, sabotage and manipulation.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 09:36 | Report Abuse

Keep Loading Keep Loading While Last Stock

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 10:17 | Report Abuse

Lots of discounted price

Posted by AnonymousJr > 2023-10-09 10:22 | Report Abuse

Final week of Proxy Fight.

1 Majority shareholder bought more shares last week; as per recent Bursa announcement.

The recent chairman recommendation to list Borsig in Singapore and transfer certain intellectual etc rights to Singapore at lower tax rate is a great idea if it can be done.

The fact that coming AGM to change of board of directors have led to an increase of share price drastically is unequivocally great news.

Is it feasible to vote for a 50-50 representation of current and new management, select the best out of all recommendations new and old?

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-09 10:26 | Report Abuse

This forum is suddenly active with these newbies, whose postings only favour TY n his cronies!

For TY to say its Malaysians vs Germans he is effectively undermining BORSIG where bulk of operations are in Europe!

This is improper for a Chairman of isted co.

In ddition, just as EGM started, there is nes that Police Report against a former employee, who is also a directr had been lodged!

It just brings to us the case of a fellow who bought over shares of MM and it went bust. As he went digging and started to discover who the fraudsters were and filed case in courts against certain individuals, he was given problems by the authorities!

You know, then it was BN rule, where semua boleh if one had connection!

After a long fight he won it at highest court n now though laden w debt for his court cases, he is free from any charges

Auntylee

154 posts

Posted by Auntylee > 2023-10-09 10:29 | Report Abuse

Too many SKL ,满天神佛😂

Posted by small_investor > 2023-10-09 10:33 | Report Abuse

Wah Tengku buy so little meh. Only 1%. Maybe the proxy side. But German side also well prepare they knew tengku grp lack of bullet!!

xiaoeh

2,568 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2023-10-09 10:34 | Report Abuse

i doubt sardine is here again to promote knm with different username...
are u here...?

purple70

268 posts

Posted by purple70 > 2023-10-09 10:52 | Report Abuse

Admin:

Pls take note of this threat by OtisKL on @Macdee

@Macdee34, who is KNM HR head? Perhaps we should invite her to read all the postings you made here. And see they contradict with any company's Confidential Information misuse and misstatement.

Are the confidentiality of Identity been breached at i3 investor site? This is serious

MarioBros

467 posts

Posted by MarioBros > 2023-10-09 10:54 | Report Abuse

Today is Borsig roadshow but there lots of people sell their share. Sell call everyone?

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 11:01 | Report Abuse

Please do share with me which counter does all the way up from condition zero. I would likely to know aswell.

CyrusQ

2,059 posts

Posted by CyrusQ > 2023-10-09 11:01 | Report Abuse

It was a discounted price ... so keep loading while last stock.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz