MK LAND HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): MKLAND (8893)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

22 people like this.

10,053 comment(s). Last comment by dasan784 46 minutes ago

newbie9893

1,897 posts

Posted by newbie9893 > 2024-01-30 09:18 | Report Abuse

Please fasten your seat belt, mkland ready to shoot up very soon

nickyeo55

1,063 posts

Posted by nickyeo55 > 2024-01-30 09:23 | Report Abuse

😋

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 10:51 | Report Abuse

More Solar projects to be secured by Mkland soon as it has massive landbank in Perak...

nickyeo55

1,063 posts

Posted by nickyeo55 > 2024-01-30 11:08 | Report Abuse

Nemesis can Mkland have the ability to handle big RE projects? Do they have the expert to handle all this ?
What is your opinion?

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 11:16 | Report Abuse

They dun need expertise...they just collaborate with energy company like Total Energy or Solarvest...What they can contribute is land for Solar farm...This is MK's greatest advantage over other bidders...

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 11:20 | Report Abuse

I m very sure MK is part of the 500MW large scale Solar project as MK is a Bumiputera Company...Of course the Govt will favor and award big projects to Bumiputera Owned company...So. I m seeing 0.50 coming to take Mkland by its horns...

Fklim888

1,613 posts

Posted by Fklim888 > 2024-01-30 11:21 | Report Abuse

Greatest hightech park FOR Perak

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 11:23 | Report Abuse

Other bidders might not have own land for the coming Solar Projects to be awarded...Mkland will surely win and successfully bid for the shortlisted Large scale RE projects

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 11:24 | Report Abuse

Mkland is the NEXT E&O property n UEMS

nickyeo55

1,063 posts

Posted by nickyeo55 > 2024-01-30 11:34 | Report Abuse

Nemesis if just provideland , I don’t think can make a lot of profit from it .

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 14:46 | Report Abuse

MK not only providing land but they are the owner of the Solar asset and act as a producer of Solar Energy to be sold...they just appointed Solarvest to build up the Solar Panels for them and they are sole producer of RE energy...the coming projects is more than 10 times larger

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-01-30 14:54 | Report Abuse

RE energy and industrial property development is the full turning point for Mkland in the future...The prospect of Mkland to secure related Govt projects are always high as it is a Bumiputera Company and its contribution to the country...

dasan784

103 posts

Posted by dasan784 > 2024-02-02 15:41 | Report Abuse

Newbie 9893
I have unfastened my seat belt and consoling myself with this saying ' when life is difficult and when everything turns bad, always remember that Even a turtle can finish the race as long as the turtle never gives up'. Hope i am right.

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-02-02 16:08 | Report Abuse

Who would have thought that E&O that had crashed below 0.30 during COVID disaster can rise back to 1.00 level againnn...anything can happen in the stock market n Mkland is no exceptional...The tortoise will finish the race victoriously...Slow and Steady!

nickyeo55

1,063 posts

Posted by nickyeo55 > 2024-02-02 16:38 | Report Abuse

Not too slow but must be steady .🤔

singkalin

458 posts

Posted by singkalin > 2024-02-04 19:55 | Report Abuse

Too slow.

stncws

10,272 posts

Posted by stncws > 2024-02-04 20:10 | Report Abuse

Bossku eeffect... Tmr klci shd gain 10pts

singkalin

458 posts

Posted by singkalin > 2024-02-05 15:01 | Report Abuse

Without dividend, we are stuck here.

541 posts

Posted by 914601117 > 2024-02-06 15:58 | Report Abuse

Stock is not yet oversold.
It has fallen from 0.255 to 0.215 within 4 short weeks due to no dividends and lousy management.
Rebound is so fart away. Target price RM 0.05

ocbc

919 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2024-02-07 14:49 | Report Abuse

this is potential mini version of YTLpower of the north

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2024-02-07 19:47 | Report Abuse

Buy it while things are still sketchy and uncertain...Once projects announced n secured then 0.50 is the next target...industrial property development is expected to propel Mkland forward in the future together with Renewable Energy business...

faralenz77

1,015 posts

Posted by faralenz77 > 2024-02-07 22:54 | Report Abuse

Rebound imminent.

ocbc

919 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

ytlpower of the north coming , just collect slowly.

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

There are few catalysts that could propel Mkland this year above 0.50
1] The launch of Industrial Property Development in Bandar Teknopolis Perdana
2] The winning of the soon coming LSS5 Large Scale Floating Solar Farm
3] The possible involvement of Mkland in Ev ecosystem to support the NETR
4] The Rerating of Mkland NAV which is so undervalued
5] The optimism of Property Bullrun that lifts everthing up related to property just like the Glovemania during the Covid...
At 0.225 Mkland is trading at massive discount to its massive assets and its coming good news and optimism ahead...

rainie

2 posts

Posted by rainie > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Slow like tortoises

nemesis

3,843 posts

It is coming soon...Dun worry too much!

nemesis

3,843 posts

I m truly sure and confident that Mkland will successfully win the LSS5 Large Scale Floating Solar farm given its good track record of completing its LSS4 project on time...a third of LSS4 developers failed to complete before the dateline...

newbie9893

1,897 posts

Posted by newbie9893 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Confirm uptrend, all in now

trader5

26 posts

Posted by trader5 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

@nemesis - Great news. Their good track record will put them in top quartile in Perak solar play. Definitely will be the company of choice for future projects.

What most important, they are no longer fully dependent on property play. Energy play is one of the top income industry and they are in the right positioning.

What they need is to improve their shout out. I think they are being too humble in flexing and flashing their muscles. Other than that - biz sustainability, financial strength and asset strength are good already.

My 2 cents.

Definitely I am not going to sell a single lot of my investment here and will continue to topup more if I have more fund. This is going to be a long term play for me 😀

nemesis

3,843 posts

I believe they are playing a role in the EV ecosystem in Perak soon as MITI is targeting to install 10,000 EV charging points by 2025...at the moment is only 1,500 EV charging available...Dun forget BYD already coming to Malaysia... Proton n Perodua too are coming out with new EV cars by next year...Malaysia will be regional hub for EV and Renewable energy powerhouse and Mkland is set to play important roles toward the green economy...

nemesis

3,843 posts

Buy it while it is still super cheap and low just like UEMS n E&O last year...Suddenly everything exploded and UEMS is now above 1.00 from low of 0.25...MK has bright prospects to secure projects fm the Govt given its Bumiputera company status n contribution...

singkalin

458 posts

Posted by singkalin > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Talk no use lah.
At least announced 1 cent dividend lah.
Who want to deposit their money in bank that do not give interest.
Same as share market.

newbie9893

1,897 posts

Posted by newbie9893 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Superb QR will be release tomolo......buy now to be rewarded very soon

singkalin

458 posts

Report also so bad.
No point promote MK.

singkalin

458 posts

This qtr has to eat shit again.
1 cent also tarak.

nemesis

3,843 posts

It hasn't make any losses till now...Revenue increased just that earning not strong enough but it is not loss making after all...

nemesis

3,843 posts

If you compare Mkland to all other loss making counters which is trading at high despite making huge losses and even PN17 status, then MK is considered a great laggard as it has high NTA and still a profit making though earnings still lacklustre...it signals that Mkland isn't overvalued after all compare to all those speculative counters tat are still trading at upside though every QTR making losses and even PN17 status too...

theyoungman

1,753 posts

Posted by theyoungman > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Qr out, drop abit vs 8877 big drop LS haha

singkalin

458 posts

Why the Administrative expenses so high, RM 12 MILLION.
Other operating cost RM 5 million.
Something not right.

nemesis

3,843 posts

There is still bright prospect for Mkland though its earning and revenue is stagnant for now...I m still optimistic for its coming much awaited industrial development and Floating Solar farm which is a booster shot for its future earnings...at 0.225 it is still at pessimistic price level which is fair and still undervalued!

nemesis

3,843 posts

NTA 1.03 and its current share price is only 0.225, there is still a vast living daylight and massive margin of safety between its share price and its net asset value...From its current balance sheet, MK is still in net cash position better than a lot of companies that have massive debt and borrowing...

trader5

26 posts

Posted by trader5 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

For short term play, this counter will not be attractive playground.

This is a medium to long term game. It will start to attract investors attention when:

1. CGPP Solar Farm in Kulim goes into operation
2. Winning LSS5 bidding base on 2 clear advantages - First, good performance in LSS4 via timely project completion and commencement. Second, being reputable bumis company in Renewable Energy play will give them big advantage to outplay others competition.
3. Improving QR post 1-2 years RE business operations

Until then, we will not see major movement. My forecast, major price movement will start to happen somewhere in Q3 2024.

nemesis

3,843 posts

If stock market forecast is that easy, nobody needs to work anymore... Anyway winning LSS5 will definitely be the biggest game changer for Mkland as the project scale is more than 10 times larger than the current LSS4 Mkland is operating now...

mikeann

809 posts

Posted by mikeann > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Stock is grossly oversold.
It has dropped from 0.24 to 0.205 within 4 short weeks.
Rebound is imminent.
Immediate resistance is at 0.23

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Pls drop more so that we can accumulate more at distressed and battered price...

nemesis

3,843 posts

Posted by nemesis > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Target price 0.18

Post a Comment
Market Buzz