3 people like this.

5,349 comment(s). Last comment by King Kong73 2013-05-06 07:03

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-06 01:41 | Report Abuse

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that corruption in Malaysia is so serious that there were abundant jokes about the situation. A bunch of Malaysians paid a visit to their Korean friend’s house hoping to taste homemade “kim-chi”.

* Malaysians: Whoa!!! Your house is like a palace … Is that the latest Benz model? Just how on earth could you afford this? No wonder you won’t go back to Korea *laugh*
* Korean: Come here and I’ll show you my little secret … Can you see that Penang bridge?
* Malaysians: Yes? *scratching their head” …
* Korean: Well, it was supposed to be two Penang bridges because our study showed a single bridge will be insufficient to cater for the traffic …
* Malaysians: So? *getting more confuse*
* Korean: So? So there you have it – a single bridge built with the cost of two …
* Malaysians: *it took them several minutes to digest what the Korean told them* … then burst into laughter as if they’ve found the holy grail …

Some years later, this Korean decided to pay a visit to one of his old Malaysian friends.

* Korean: Whoa! Your house is triple the size of my palace … Is that the latest Lambo model? Simply Amazing! How did you do it?
* Malaysian: Come here my friend and I’ll show you my little secret …
* Korean: OK, OK, I’m coming … *was about to orgasm*
* Malaysian: Can you see that bridge over there?
* Korean: *staring for a couple of minutes* … but I don’t see any bridge …
* Malaysian: *burst into laughter* … precisely …

Now, do you understand why Malaysian politicians are so eager to start mega-projects almost on daily basis? It doesn’t matter if the bridge is “crook” or to be built halfway to nowhere but most importantly the project has to be awarded (you know to whom). In Malaysia you’re untouchable even if the writing is on the wall that you blatantly squandered millions or even billions of taxpayer money but you’re asking for trouble if you wear black, mentioned the word Altantuya or even protest about escalating cost of living or police brutality. Malaysia is indeed a paradise of scandals – from Sex to Stadium.

ledzepp

372 posts

Posted by ledzepp > 2013-03-06 05:09 | Report Abuse

If u can, I can as well. I want a tunnel, that's mega

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-03-06 08:35 | Report Abuse

No need so complicated. Just get a piece of land for cows. No need to hire engineers.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-03-06 09:01 | Report Abuse

The foreign funds are buying already.

yfchong

5,798 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2013-03-06 09:02 | Report Abuse

Cheers

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-03-06 11:04 | Report Abuse

andychucky28 where do u get the info saying the foreign fund is buying oredi?

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 11:24 | Report Abuse

They have been nett buyers for the past 11 weeks at least

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-06 11:30 | Report Abuse

I'm believe the terrorist troops is using Stealth Sampan to enter the coast,that's why none of the enforcement realize about it :)

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-06 11:42 | Report Abuse

Policing Sabah’s waters is a long and arduous task: http://insightsabah.gov.my/article/read/153

everytime the question about sabah water safety, the answer is always long coast that is difficult to guard. therefore failure in doing so is "reasonably" excused. resonably... really? here's some interesting kopitiam views:

- smugglers uses small, high-speed speed boat to achieve fast transport. while it is fast, but it has limited load to cruise at that speed. multiple round trips required to transport anything that is significant. as the number of trip increase, the higher chances of spotting them and learn how they operate (ps: after these many years, looks like our coast guards have learnt NOTHING, or corrupted?)

- high-speed speed boat can only travel limited distance as fuel storage is small, especially if the fuel loaded is expected to do round trip (ps: does it get re-fuel somewhere near with our subsidy diesel? kelong?)

- while the coast is long, not all beaches r suitable for unloading, this is further constraint by undercurrent, weather, tide

- to achieve 30mins ride from sulu to sabah coast, the navigation path must be a straight line, the number of loading spots is greatly limited

- smugglers do not transit with feet upon unloaded, especially with load of contrabands, in order to move fast they need to be somewhere close where car can be used. best of all, unloaded straight at water home, a great spot invisible from outside. Sabah illegal water home village is #1 hot spot for terrorist, criminal and smuggling. this is also where 6 policemen were gunned down.

to summarise, while coast line is long, that doesn't mean smugglers can load everywhere along the line, consider a number of factors (above just very few only) plus GROUND INTELLIGENT (smugglers want to get pay too!), it is not impossible to achieve high control along the line - root cause of all - corruption

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-03-06 11:55 | Report Abuse

Kcloh can u recommend websites to get info regarding foreign fund buying our Bursa KL shares for the past 11 weeks. Thank you very much for your info.

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 12:01 | Report Abuse

Was in the media. But if you want to track foreign funds buying vis a vis retailer and iinstitutional buyers too, MIDF does a good job. They bought the data from Bursa if not mistaken!

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-03-06 12:11 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot KC Loh.

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2013-03-06 12:51 | Report Abuse

Alamak...no body found after scrambling the F18 and Hawk.....

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/one-gunman-killed-today-still-no-bodies-from-airstrikes/

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 12:52 | Report Abuse

Dengan pendedahan Tian Chua ini, suarapakatanrakyat.com percaya imej Anwar akan dapat dipulihkan.

Jujurnya, kami di suarapakatanrakyat.com begitu teruja dengan maklumat ini dan tidak sabar untuk menanti hari Selasa ini. Dalam masa yang sama, kami juga pelik kenapa Tian Chuan mahu menunggu sehingga Selasa untuk membuat pendedahan tersebut?

Bukankah lebih baik pendedahan tersebut dibuat lebih awal?

source: http://suarapakatanrakyat.com/2013/03/tian-chua-dedah-bukti-sandiwara-umno-selasa-ini/

opposition better do something with this Tian Chua la, he is getting to a new low everytime i think he can go no further! He and Hisham indeed needs to hold hands and go to La-La land together! :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 12:54 | Report Abuse

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=%2F2013%2F3%2F6%2Fnation%2F12796283&sec=nation

good start. at least no pockets of resistance sprucing up everywhere! ....hopefully! :)

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2013-03-06 13:02 | Report Abuse

Lol......I like this part very much

" insiden ini bermula 3 minggu lepas, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, R Sivarasa dan Tian Chua sendiri adalah nama yang sering disebut-sebut media UMNO dan blogger mereka sebagai orang yang menjadi dalang kepada kejadian ini berikutan tersebarnya gambar Anwar dan pemimpin MNLF, Nur "

Then read this in FMT...a little humor here on Wong, Muthu and Abu.....does it sound like the above character BN want to cleanse?

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/03/06/taking-a-bullet-for-1malaysia/

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-06 13:03 | Report Abuse

Better ask them to tatoo Rukun Negara at the back 1st :)

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-06 13:19 | Report Abuse

after 4 weeks? who is the clown that wrote this? face saving grace?
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/3/6/nation/12796152&sec=nation
are u talking about ah jib gor? how dare u hehe
It is disgusting, to say the least, that opportunists have used these tragic events to score political points.

heck if any other countries intruders were to enter they will be shot on site on the very first day! and certainly not after the fail minum kopi session :(

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-03-06 13:20 | Report Abuse

well should be failed :( better go sleep now after bapak angry again :(

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2013-03-06 14:21 | Report Abuse

This is what the PM should have done....kudos Anwar......so far we only hear tough talk from Pm and his cousin.....after the 8 policeman are dead....and after 4 weeks, and after showing weakness......and after Mahathir hit out at him,.....and after ....

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=65102:anwar-assures-msians-of-sulu-descent-this-is-not-a-war-against-the-sulus-but-a-fight-against-armed-militants&Itemid=2

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-06 14:26 | Report Abuse

When eliminate terrorists we have to learn from China military.When doing friendly firing,this is the feedback that we get from the not pretty sure M'sian or not.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/3/6/nation/12796283&sec=nation

hawk

273 posts

Posted by hawk > 2013-03-06 14:32 | Report Abuse

Who are this Suluks they interview.....1 or 2 of them.......this is not true measure. True measure is when the whole thing erupts again, whether these guys will take the opportunity ......be inform that the authority has also beefed up their presence in SG Golok area as the terrorist see this as opportunity

hawk

273 posts

Posted by hawk > 2013-03-06 14:34 | Report Abuse

Glad I am leaving soon but also sad to go ...news like this makes it easier

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 14:49 | Report Abuse

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324178904578339852513577238.html

They seems to agree what the authorities have done

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-03-06 15:29 | Report Abuse

Whic coalition party gains the most political mileage from Sulu invasion? BN or Pakatan.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-06 17:12 | Report Abuse

Quote:

Robbers and thieves are jail for robbing and stealing but Lim Guan Eng went to jail because he defended the rights of a poor malay girl who was rape by a politician.We want to see a new Malaysia where Chinese will defend Malay and Malay will also defend Chinese and other races.#JomUbah!

Unquote

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-06 17:22 | Report Abuse

Quote:

Malaysian Loves Corruption & Can’t Live Without It....

If there’s one hot topic of discussion during the coming Chinese New Year, it has to be the Mother of General Elections – the 2013 Malaysia General Election. This is perhaps the final time family members would sit together, cracking garlic-flavour groundnuts sipping Anglia Shandy or Carlsberg, and debate over who and which party to elect – either current regime (BN) or opposition (PR). This is also the time family members get to brainwash each other on which party to vote for the next federal government. The swing in support to either BN or PR would be fierce and wilder than Dow Jones during sub-prime crisis.

Of course PM Najib Razak’s PR team realizes the significance of this and has spent many hours on the drawing board preparing scripts to attract Chinese voters. That’s why PM Najib looks more Chinese than all the past prime ministers combined. To a certain extent, he’s even more Chinese than the Chinese themselves (*tongue-in-cheek*). There’re thousands hanging buntings by the roadsides depicting him wearing Chinese traditional costume with his Chinese New Year message. Heck, he even tried his Chinese-friendly trick on radio station by having conversation in Mandarin with his son, although the stunt turns out rather funny (*grin*) and weird. If only he has the stamina he may just put on the lion dance costume and jump around your house begging for your votes.

Ultimately, the question will be – which party to choose and why? If your answer is the opposition because the current regime is corrupt, then get ready for a rude awakening – the so-called corrupt BN (Barisan Nasional) will win the next general election hands down. In case you’re still scratching your head peeling kuaci, the voters who voted opposition back in 2008 did not do so primarily because the current regime was corrupted. If that was the main reason, how on earth could former PM Mahathir rule this land for a whopping 22 years, despite the fact that his regime opened the floodgates of corruption and racism? In actual fact, Malaysian Chinese and Malays love corruption, without them realizing it.

Like it or not, corruption has been part and parcel of Malaysian culture, thanks to Father of Corruption – Mahathir Mohamad. That was why a study done some moons ago found that graduates actually thought corruption was not such a big deal after all. Corruption has been ingrained into the mindset of Malaysian citizens so much so that it’s almost legal and inseparable entity from daily lifes. Corruption was like lion-dance during Chinese New Year and “meriam-buloh” during Hari Raya festivals. While Malaysian Chinese consider corruption as a main ingredient to get business going, Malaysian Malays consider corruption as “rezeki”. That’s why the opposition can only go so far by drumming government massive corruptions as the reason why they should be booted from Putrajaya.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7484/malaysiacorruptioncosto.jpg

Unquote..

....continue

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2013-03-06 17:31 | Report Abuse

Just wondering.....why do we need Phillipines buy in if this is considered intrusion and internal security but we do not need Malaysian citizen buy in when expelling Xenophon and shooting tear gas at BERSIH or ....

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2013-03-06 17:34 | Report Abuse

They are afraid of the Philipine wrath but not afraid of their own citizens wrath....why?
Because they feel they can control the outcome of the GE?.......

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-06 17:41 | Report Abuse

From Joanne Lim

I lost my grandmother because someone decided he is above law
Updated 34 minutes ago · Taken at Jalan Lekiu, Sitiawan, Perak.

On the 3rd of March 2013 (Sunday), my grandparents were on their way back from the rubber plantation on separate motorbikes. My grandfather was trailing my grandmother about 20 feet when suddenly a Hilux truck (there were BN & UMNO logos all over the vehicle) passed by him at a very high speed and rammed into the back of my grandmother's motorbike. She was thrown off her motorbike and fell head first onto the tar road. The car only could stop after a distance of 2 lamp posts. The skid marks were a distance of MORE than 4 lamp posts. After seeing the condition of my grandmother, the driver of the truck just ran off. The 2 other passengers got down and tore of the 1Malaysia flag before running off too. My grandfather who saw the whole accident went to my grandmother's aid but could not do anything to save her because she lost a lot of blood. She died on the spot. A split second's difference and I would have loss my grandfather too.The truck was towed to the police station. We have lodged a police report, the inspector mentioned that they would investigate. The press has published a write up of the accident but no mention of the driver running away. The family hopes for JUSTICE to be served.

*Please note that this is not meant to stir up political sentiments and the same would have been done if the car belonged to anyone else.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7269/carzdn.png

I lost my grandmother because someone decided he is above law says a mourning grand daughter.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151787683989358.1073741825.762104357&type=1&fb_source=message

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-06 17:44 | Report Abuse

Ex-army chief rues lack of clear chain of command

...see & hear from the ex-army chief himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSij05xMSQw

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-06 17:47 | Report Abuse

Manila trip 'not linked to Sabah invasion'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwzCFf8tJY

bingo

2,677 posts

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-06 18:22 | Report Abuse

sulu sultan should first develop his own island first - what a wasted natural resource. while he wanted sabah, has he consider sabahan's thought? sabahan will definitely say no. sabah has a fairy complex race structure, sulus r juz small part of it.

he chosen violent, in return he gets bigger violent... same thing in his own country. he tend to forget he holds a philippine ic

innocent dies for nothing bcos of him, shame on him!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 18:30 | Report Abuse

Even his dialysis is sponsored by the Philippines govt, if Aquino's allegations are true, with what is he using to develop the island? he is also getting less that 8k a year from Sabah rent!

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2013-03-06 19:40 | Report Abuse

copied from Yahoo!
By Ida LimKUALA LUMPUR, March 5 – A spokesman for a group of Sulu militants who had intruded into Sabah today said the Malaysian opposition did not channel funds to him, a Philippine news portal reported.“Abrahma Idjirani, spokesperson of the Sultanate of Sulu, reiterated Tuesday that he is not receiving funds from the Malaysian opposition, stressing that if it were true he wouldn’t make travels on a tricycle,” the Inquirer.net reported, citing the spokesman’s interview with radio station Radyo Inquirer 990AM.Idjirani’s denial comes after at least two media reports that surfaced over the past few weeks where unnamed Philippine intelligence sources had claimed that the intrusion of the self-styled royal Sulu Sultanate army was encouraged by a leader from the Malaysian opposition.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-06 19:41 | Report Abuse

as he can sourced fund to invade sabah, he cannot raise for development? use some brain for the good thing, sigh

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 19:56 | Report Abuse

problem is what the backers want in exchange for the funding. How can the sulu side dictates then?

I am in contact with some old friends in Philippines, and they are of the opinion that these are works of Arroyo side! so let's see!

Hustle

3,615 posts

Posted by Hustle > 2013-03-06 20:30 | Report Abuse

If this is their own family business then may be the current president can make us a flavor in order to achieve win2 situation

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 20:31 | Report Abuse

James Chin, political science lecturer with Monash University in Malaysia, said that the crisis could spell trouble for Najib if the Filipino community in Sabah and Sarawak states, many who have assimilated into Malaysian society and hold identity cards, vote against his ruling coalition.

Source: http://www.mail.com/int/news/world/1934972-filipino-sultans-quest-sparks-crisis-malaysia.html#.1258-stage-hero1-10 (quoting Associated Press)

The above could be a(emphasis) reason why Anwar was talking to Nur Misuari. What a coup de grace then utilizing the Project IC clan against the benefactor! Brilliant!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-06 20:37 | Report Abuse

no wonder happily singing away! conspiracy theory! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D9esQPSR-u8#at=23

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-06 21:45 | Report Abuse

y the sultan cannot choose his destiny? he pick the wrong backer that's y. not everything must end with conspiracy, wasting energy

pyramidpoh

198 posts

Posted by pyramidpoh > 2013-03-07 07:02 | Report Abuse

Conspiracy between our gov't and Sulu intruder?KC Loh can you explain to me?TQ

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-03-07 10:02 | Report Abuse

This CD Chua is really a ball carrier of UMNO....a shameless Chinese indeed as he dare not say a single word when Perkasa was making alot of noise again the Chinese and now this...

Chua: Anwar must explain all to dispel allegations over Lahat Datu involvement

Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 06 March 2013 16:01

KUALA LUMPUR (MAR 6): Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim will have to explain to all Malaysians that he is not involved in the Lahat Datu invasion as alleged by some foreign press, said the Malaysian Chinese Association (MCA) president Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek.

“This is a serious case of invasion of terrorists on our heartland and lives are lost.

“We should instead give blessings and support to our brave men from the security forces. It is not about politics but about protecting our nation’s sovereignty,” he said.

Chua also took a swipe at Parti KeAdilan Rakyat (PKR) vice president Tian Chua, whom he described as having gone overboard and infringe the perimeters of social decorum.

Chua said while Malaysian security forces were defending the nation’s shores, there were politicians who instead of condemning the foreign intrusion were making unfounded accusations and politicising the issue.

“It is time of crisis that we see the true colour of these politicians who used act of terrorism by foreign forces to score political points,” he said.

Chua also said the MCA would donate RM2,000 to the families of each security personnel killed as a token of gratitude, said the party’s president Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek.

The MCA president said the party also put on record its gratitude to the police, the armed forces and the maritime authorities for a job well done in ensuring our shores are protected from the forces of terrorism.

“We would also like to pay tribute to the patriots of our nation who have fearlessly fought the armed intruders so that our honour and sovereignty is protected.

“Our heartfelt sympathies go to the bereaved family of our heroes who have sacrificed their lives so that other Malaysians are kept safe from the threat of the terrorists,” he said.

http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/political-news/232333-chua-anwar-must-explain-all-to-dispel-allegations-over-lahat-datu-involvement-.html

...One last word, I wonder if thee are any Chinese in Malaysia who stoop so low as this shameless CD Chua as well as his son who also carry UMNO big balls.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-07 11:03 | Report Abuse

Najib to arrive in Felda Sahabat: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2013/3/7/nation/20130307110025&sec=nation

susahmudin did it again... in time of fighting, why he speak in public about top routine? anything stupid happens, buta lah!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-07 11:59 | Report Abuse

if they have to resort to lies to get to Putrajaya, i think this is not the govt worth keeping! how in the world do they think they will escape with cybertroopers from both sides keeping a watch on each other?

indeed traces of megalomania at work!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ke12x7a0rreml1t/733945_10151364696608751_2010001667_n.jpg?m

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2013-03-07 12:02 | Report Abuse

History's eminent megalomaniacs are in the ranks of Hitler, Marcos and Pol Pot among others! They come in on waves of popularity, initiates reforms in the first few years, by mid reign cracks of impropriety and rumours appear, and in final part, they end up being dictator in trying to suppress rebellion against their self-perceived "divinity" and superiority but in sad fact its their low self esteem and ego!

let's see then!

further reading http://www.thirdworldpapa.com/2011/how-to-identify-the-symptoms-of-megalomania

Post a Comment
Market Buzz