NOTION VTEC BHD

KLSE (MYR): NOTION (0083)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.09%)

Day's Change

0.895 - 0.945

Trading Volume

29 people like this.

16,536 comment(s). Last comment by titan3322 2 hours ago

Bullbursa

454 posts

Posted by Bullbursa > 2019-11-28 20:00 | Report Abuse

I believe in Notion. I invest for future. Be patient, your investment will bear fruit. We should be grateful to have 888next to educate and guide us about the business model. You won’t get this info so detailed from anywhere else.

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-28 20:25 | Report Abuse

Thank you for the last reply and bless you in your life, stay healthy.

Wuzy - what so surprise with that? I dont expect a berhad owner to come to retail-anonymous-forum and ‘serve’ the shareholders(or just potential-shareholder) and feed with non-public released information. I am wondering when he mentioned the clients, will it breached NDA or not.

I guess he had plan in i3 which probably was raise public awareness of Notion until quarterly report released. But seeing he spend time and provide lots business information to us, i think thats fair enough for now.

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-11-28 20:48 | Report Abuse

Look like 888next deleted his own postings just now when I just read not too long ago !

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-28 20:51 | Report Abuse

Deleted posting or deleted account, im not sure

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-11-28 21:25 | Report Abuse

You're quite right deleting account same all postings will be removed or deleted

setia2u

971 posts

Posted by setia2u > 2019-11-28 21:27 | Report Abuse

Wishing him (888next) all the best. To be fair to him, not easy for him to answer all the questions here, from my experience in writing investment blog before, you have to face all kind of questions, some just pluck from the air without doing own homework, without reading report, then expect the answer that they expected, HOW??? It's annoying especially when you are doing it for free and with a good heart to educate the general investment public, but if you are not appreciated and being questioned/doubted, the best way out, QUIT!!! Let him has more time to deal with fund managers as in his last reply (i managed to see it before it was deleted), and also more time for the company. 888next: please do best for us as a long term shareholders, appreciate your contribution so far. Do come back one day. Cheers!!!

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-28 21:29 | Report Abuse

in facts he should really spend time with funds instead of with minor shareholder here, but it's our luck that he spent weeks time to discuss about Notion business model and plan, now that we are aware of what is going to happen in coming year

setia2u

971 posts

Posted by setia2u > 2019-11-28 21:43 | Report Abuse

Yes, if not because of what he has 'disclosed' here, we will not be able to know all those valuable information and confident with the prospect of the company, the revenue and bottom line of the company is on the rise. And it shall be reflected in the rise of share price as well.

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-11-28 22:00 | Report Abuse

In public forums , he should be well awared to take and answers all sorts of questions no right no wrong he knows best to prevent himself for being offended and easily heated up . Wish him all the best in whatever reasons he pulled out from his midway Notion Vtec stock sharings . Best of luck to him in his coming days !

Posted by ionlywanttoearn > 2019-11-28 22:24 | Report Abuse

Tq next888
Appreciate it and will hold because of ur sincerity

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-11-28 22:32 | Report Abuse

Will add more once if happened the price dips below 0.75 cents .Minor pulled back is healthy after a huge run.

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-28 22:48 | Report Abuse

Yes i personally trust on 888next as mentioned he proved his identity and his willingness of sharing key information to minor shareholders like us is rarely seen in the market.

Reason dont ask PAT is that sounds like sensitive question and u did mentioned about the %, the growth and estimated revenue, from there we can do calculation and get the estimated figure. I dont wanna ask too deep question esp probably related to NDA issue, if thats a ok to ask question then of course we will ask haha.

It was our pleasure to have u here Mr Thoo and we hope to see you here again to share on key business insight. Thanks!

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-28 22:50 | Report Abuse

I am surprise that market seems doesnt know Notion is the supplier of Dyson now.

Posted by PaulNewman > 2019-11-29 00:03 | Report Abuse

It is a supplier of Dyson business product, not household product. How many hotels or shopping malls bought Dyson hand dryer? Very few.

Posted by ionlywanttoearn > 2019-11-29 00:14 | Report Abuse

Dyson not only malaysia
Is world wide
Is like LV bag
Serve fir luxury purpose

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-29 07:27 | Report Abuse

Paul, very few means how many? Where do u get the figure? By observation or by statistic? And who told u its only hand dryer?

Posted by ionlywanttoearn > 2019-11-29 09:13 | Report Abuse

Time to get some kopi again. Wait goreng

Posted by ionlywanttoearn > 2019-11-29 10:27 | Report Abuse

No more excitement.. no more people wanna goreng notion.. byebye

Posted by Celestialb > 2019-11-29 11:02 | Report Abuse

Thank you Mr Thoo for the info again. Btw, you can't expect the street ppl to know what question to ask, let alone some of the fund managers now also ask stupid questions.

Posted by Celestialb > 2019-11-29 11:20 | Report Abuse

1. Can you give us the segment breakdown of FY2020 revenue guidance?

2. What's the margin for EMS and Auto?

Posted by Celestialb > 2019-11-29 11:39 | Report Abuse

it's ok.

Posted by Celestialb > 2019-11-29 11:42 | Report Abuse

Based on the guidance, it looks impressive. If it's EMS and Auto that contribute to the extra RM100mil, net profit will be very good.

setia2u

971 posts

Posted by setia2u > 2019-11-29 12:14 | Report Abuse

888next: I am looking forward to meet you at the next AGM. Somewhere in March 2020 I supposed. . I am going to lock up my holding in NOTION until it reaches my TP price. I will stop posting any comments for NOTION from until seldom people commenting here, just like 2 3 months back. Till then, all the best and Happy New Year. Cheers.

Ema 1020

30 posts

Posted by Ema 1020 > 2019-11-29 13:30 | Report Abuse

888next, thanks again for the insights, see you next AGM.

Posted by Investar2862 > 2019-11-30 18:29 | Report Abuse

So "sayang" this forum lost a great sharer/contributor, @888next

Really appreciate his sharing about NOTION and its prospects.

I gain a lot of insight about this company thanks to @888next.

Hope to meet you some where some day.

Cheers!

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-11-30 21:58 | Report Abuse

The on going bad market sentiment across the globe however have impacted and inadvertently triggered heavy selldown by many stocks being over reacted for undesirable means . As for notion vtec , after the slide l have fully go through , is worth if the price drops below 80 cents with several plants are engaged in EMS that can support future long term growth.

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-30 23:07 | Report Abuse

I have a different thought, thinking current price is very attractive because of the high growth mode. In my opinion if the company kept acquiring new clients(Dyson/Toshiba Storage,etc)and somemore in different industry, it shows the management capability and i believe they will successful get more clients thus grow bigger. At this market cap(276m) is absolute worth to buy in for future. Further more if corporate with Dyson, then this is the smallest cap company compare with EMS peers. I think its market cap should up to another level, maybe 500m?

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-11-30 23:09 | Report Abuse

Therefore i started to acquire more now as i see its future. I do felt heartache though when see the price continuous dropped for a week. But if focus at company’s growth i am pretty confident with it.

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-11-30 23:52 | Report Abuse

tracy92,888next have already told that he personally have overstayed in this forum. Perhaps,he can't take the heat of one or two who might have raised questions that infuriated him from stop posting midway. There is no wrong and right in any public forums comments by various parties. He should take it lightly and easy but no doubt it hurts, he should have absolved all negative comments in the interests of the company..... right and not put emotions beyond control and regretted and easily offended . Raising questions and answers by investors comments is the norm and nothing unusual and under such circumstances,we can balance over our desire to invest further or neglected our actions to support Notion Vtec. Cheers to all notion vtec investors !

Bullbursa

454 posts

Posted by Bullbursa > 2019-12-01 00:03 | Report Abuse

The article about the Notion securing clients and the growth prospect published in The Edge days before 888next appeared in this forum. There were many stocks came down sharply over the past week. Basically the whole market performed badly. Look at the index, how many points now compared to last week? 888next made the right decision to leave this forum.

michaelwong

3,072 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2019-12-01 00:26 | Report Abuse

888next make the right decisions to leave this forum have no correlation with what he posted . The bad market sentiment have insignificantly triggered investors to lock up profits to pull the share price down as been discounted and the end month of November for foreign investors to balance up their portfolios disposing certain amount of stocks to keep up with the gloomy global economic uncertainty.

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-12-01 08:02 | Report Abuse

He made right decision to stop commenting because there are people like tracy92.

“ And deleted all comments when price fell back to 82.5 sen” - these are the stupid accuses that drive people angry

Posted by Investar2862 > 2019-12-01 10:54 | Report Abuse

Agree with your views @michealwong.

When @888next was angry with the comment by someone who is ignorant/recklessly jumped to wrong conclusion about the directors' intention to trade during the close period, I had a feeling that he will not last long in this forum because handling institutional investors is very different from handling all types of people in i3 Forum.

Unlike professional funds managers, i3 Forum consist of a lot of punters/speculators, young and lack of knowledge and inexperience in investing and some very greedy and inconsiderate individual who only thinking of getting free and easy information. They have unbelievable, unrealistic expectations of getting rich quick in the stock market without having to do homework/research - expecting others to spoon feed them with information and even want to know the correct timing to buy and sell their stock.

When things doesn't get the way they expected, they will blame others for it and when they strike jackpot, they will take all the credits and of course keep all their winnings.

Anyway, I appreciate 888next's sharing even though it was brief but very informative about the company. Thank you @888next and all the best to you...happy and healthy. Cheers!

Posted by michaelwong > Nov 30, 2019 11:52 PM | Report Abuse

tracy92,888next have already told that he personally have overstayed in this forum. Perhaps,he can't take the heat of one or two who might have raised questions that infuriated him from stop posting midway. There is no wrong and right in any public forums comments by various parties. He should take it lightly and easy but no doubt it hurts, he should have absolved all negative comments in the interests of the company..... right and not put emotions beyond control and regretted and easily offended . Raising questions and answers by investors comments is the norm and nothing unusual and under such circumstances,we can balance over our desire to invest further or neglected our actions to support Notion Vtec. Cheers to all notion vtec investors !

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-12-02 09:08 | Report Abuse

When you know enough the stock that you invest, you have less worries. I feel confident in NOTION

Posted by Celestialb > 2019-12-02 09:42 | Report Abuse

Frankly, i found it's weird that he come to retails forum! But i appreciate that he is willing to share the info. Buy or not is up to you! Based on his guidance, FY2020 earnings look impessive. Btw, why would he put himself on the risk to cheat you all here? SC now is closely monitor every trades!

Posted by surewinstocker > 2019-12-02 10:10 | Report Abuse

notion is back , huray !!!!

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-12-02 10:19 | Report Abuse

There is no good reason to fall/retraced so deep last week - pure market sentiment and "manipulation" by bigger players.

So after Retailers got scared and dump the stock, they push it back. Poor ill equipped Retailers

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-12-02 10:21 | Report Abuse

Anyway, it happens all the time in the stock market

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-12-02 10:21 | Report Abuse

So better learn the lessons and be smarter to do well in the stock market.

Posted by Armada An Quantum Leap Stock In 2019/2020 > 2019-12-02 11:04 | Report Abuse

Another Ems must put in 2020 list.

Posted by danielleesing > 2019-12-02 11:19 | Report Abuse

PRECISION parts manufacturer Notion VTec Bhd has been largely off the radar screen of investors since October 2017 after a fire damaged its primary manufacturing facility in Klang, Selangor.

The company’s recovery process — making a claim on its insurance policy, relocating its facilities and hiring factory workers — took nearly two years, with its operations fully restored at end-September this year.

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-12-02 12:45 | Report Abuse

I am a little dumb on this - what does it mean? I understand its someone off market buy in the shares, but if the price at 75 sen, are there lock-in period?

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-12-02 13:20 | Report Abuse

Thanks for spoonfeed me with the information im not clear. I thought it was other third party shareholder, if its ED then i understand.

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-12-02 13:36 | Report Abuse

Good news!!!
Thanks @888next

Can feel much better without the threat from someone waiting to offload a big block of shares.

Cheers!

Posted by Wudishijimo > 2019-12-02 13:41 | Report Abuse

This is a one-time off market trade right? If need to trade then have to wait make another announcement?

Posted by Investar2862 > 2019-12-02 14:10 | Report Abuse

Bravo @888next

All the best to your management team in bringing NOTION to greater heights in the near future.

I am very pleased and full of confidence with your team and you especially.

Posted by Celestialb > 2019-12-02 14:51 | Report Abuse

@888next Can you give us more color on FY2020 guided revenue. How much is coming from EMS and auto?

Huat1

2,509 posts

Posted by Huat1 > 2019-12-02 15:53 | Report Abuse

The writing on the wall is so clear...

Squirtle

804 posts

Posted by Squirtle > 2019-12-02 16:03 | Report Abuse

My remisier say Notion now is do semicon
tats y director is collect good stocks

Post a Comment