BAHVEST RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BAHVEST (0098)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.71%)

Day's Change

0.69 - 0.70

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

22,678 comment(s). Last comment by IlmuKhodam 1 minute ago

Destiny88

114 posts

Posted by Destiny88 > 2019-03-25 10:29 | Report Abuse

Why gold price break resistance and uptrend and this bahvest keep deopping ?
Even director also disposing .

lextcs

1,961 posts

Posted by lextcs > 2019-03-25 10:45 | Report Abuse

LFM don't believe in gold la...better sell shares than keeping gold

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-03-25 12:02 | Report Abuse

Mr Bravo ur tot?

STYM

17 posts

Posted by STYM > 2019-03-25 12:14 | Report Abuse

Bravo says wait till May then stay away isn’t it?

freddiehero

16,721 posts

Posted by freddiehero > 2019-03-25 12:22 | Report Abuse

fly together

cybergreen

2,199 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-03-25 14:26 | Report Abuse

thanks destiny88. i manage to cutloss this morning.

Cash Only

665 posts

Posted by Cash Only > 2019-03-25 14:53 | Report Abuse

I agree with you.. then later they throw all at 66,655, then 65.. all die

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 14:58 | Report Abuse

Buy high sell low :) Owner's favourite customer. Very good !!

KSLI

630 posts

Posted by KSLI > 2019-03-25 15:05 | Report Abuse

ok lo . q to buy at.62

Cash Only

665 posts

Posted by Cash Only > 2019-03-25 15:46 | Report Abuse

then 30s... by next week left 0.05..ngam boh..

KSLI

630 posts

Posted by KSLI > 2019-03-25 15:48 | Report Abuse

hahaha! kaput liao, kong kah kiaw liao!

Cash Only

665 posts

Posted by Cash Only > 2019-03-25 15:59 | Report Abuse

end of the movie.. datuk gain all from privatize the whole company for 0.05s.. all people like Destiny88 die without any single sen.. stupid stupid.. already don't have any share still wanna waste time here..really stupid until die... no wonder datuk win ..all time

cybergreen

2,199 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-03-25 16:05 | Report Abuse

datuk geng. kill all the retailer.

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-03-25 16:11 | Report Abuse

Close PC hold until May for the next show

cybergreen

2,199 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-03-25 16:34 | Report Abuse

haiz. today most of the good stock all kena throw down.

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 16:58 | Report Abuse

At 60+ sen, how can U all cut lost? 60+ sen is sooooo high !! How can U be so stupid to buy even higher? Haha !! Thanks for helping buy up other ppls share when it was so high. I sold 1/3 of all my shares from RM1.70 to RM1.99 :) Thanks for buying from me. And pls remember to come back and buy again when the price high high next time. Really appreciate & Thanks in advance :) Cheers !!

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 18:13 | Report Abuse

Lowest is 32.5 sen & highest at 74 sen. Destiny88 you can also earn if you know when to buy and sell. But you choose to do the opposite. So how you want to win?

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 18:45 | Report Abuse

If you buy low, like my average price is less than 40 sen. Why need to sell now? Even drop to 50 sen also nevermind. Will just wait becoz everything is looking positive. Highest monthly production at 61kgs. Best ever quarter with more than 1 million profit. Gold price also above 1300. Just need to give some time for the victims to sell low & for the owners and gang to collect more before they will GORENG again... Once they have collected enough surely will GORENG again. May 2019 :)

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-03-25 19:09 | Report Abuse

Too bad not much bullet to collect now

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 19:21 | Report Abuse

Mother 66 sen and free warrant 41 sen. Bahvest today at RM1.73 is still high. Dont buy yet. Unless your average price is so high like 70+ sen. Then buying now can lower your average price a bit. Otherwise just wait...

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-03-25 19:25 | Report Abuse

Why keep attacking the owner of the company? Make money for yourself. There's plenty of opportunities in this stock. Buy now and sell it beyond rm1!

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 19:53 | Report Abuse

If not the owners then who else? Its heavy manipulated... 61kgs also price can drop. And NO kgs also can reach RM2 in the past !!! And 0 dividends for donkey years :(

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-25 22:46 | Report Abuse

They gotto clear ppl like U from the game first. Those who buy high and sell low, they got to scare them to sell first. Once owners finish collecting cheap, then they will GORENG !!!

Posted by Trader1234 > 2019-03-26 19:40 | Report Abuse

It has been a while since I last commented on this board. I was saddened by all the negative sayings due to ignorance of this company. For some strange reasons(s) I won’t able to make any post and hence, I quit. Now I am using another new identity to share some thoughts on this 0098.

1. Investor 9999 / Cash Both had summarised these numbers in a very easy understandable manner (Thanks): 

Aug. 2018 6.406 kg
Sept 2018 23.69 kg
Oct. 2018 12.96 kg
Nov. 2018 21.58 kg +66%
Dec. 2018 31.52 kg +46%

Jan 2019 41.23 kg +30.8%
Feb 2019 61.38 kg +48.8%
Mar 2019 (?)

2. You may have noticed that beginning from November 2018 onwards, production of Gold has seemingly entered into explosive growth stage. For most who has bought 0098, finally believe Sabah has Gold in Bahvest. This is the significant change of mentality as compared to that of my last participation in this forum.

3. I read some comments in relation to calculating a fair PE@15 as well as projected Target Price. I may have some reservation with the projection but I respect the geniuses who had come out with these numbers as it forms the basis of how much the stock is worthed . The differences in calculations are mainly because of, no one has been to the Mine and has not be able to understand indepth how this Sabah gold mine works. Actually I think the Company has done their part in attempting to convey their view via recent media exposure but few have picked it up, as can be read in The Star reported on Tuesday, 12 Mar 2019 <strong>“The group started extracting gold from top soil clearing in previous quarter ended Sep 30, 2018 and has yet to start drilling and mining the sulphide and oxide rocks/ore at the identified mining site in current quarter. This explains the low production currently as the sulphide and oxide rocks are expected to have much higher gold content…” </strong> Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2019/03/12/lth-sells-3m-bahvest-resources-as-shares-surge/#c5TDB8jKwWWur5XT.99 

Note: “sulphide and oxide rocks/ore” are, in layman term, “top soil”. Most of the soil is unwanted material, typically referred to as gangue “黄泥” in the rainy seasons when it mixes with rain water, this would quickly becomes irritating muddy clay (粤语“泥油浆“)that is what Bahvest is clearing now and the GOLD is in the form of barely visible fine flakes or as grains or microscopic particles embedded in the yellow/clay soil.

I am not sure if all of you can understand what it means, i.e. the most recent reported production of 60+KG of Gold produced by 0098 was ONLY from processing the top soil they have been clearing in order to reach the rock vein beneath. It means: the production has not even begun on the minerals-riched veins/blocks - yes, ONLY FROM THE TOP SOIL. Typically, as compared to Sulphide / Oxide / top soil, the vein itself was formed during a non-explosive effusive eruption. When the lava had stopped moving, it solidified to form igneous rock, hardened lava molten rock which is material located below the crust / extruded magma. If the top soil can contain such high property of Gold, usually, the vein SHOULD CONTAIN EVEN HIGHER content of the same mineral. In other words, IF 60kg is achievable on the top soil - theoretically the molten rock beneath, gold may be able to reach 2X~5X as compared to that of the soil. i.e. 120Kg (2X), 180kg (3X) or 300Kg (5X) so forth. 

The projection of profit hence, may have to be re-adjusted accordingly. So, I don’t understand WHY everyone is os nervous at this stage, as one fellow forum member ,OOWA, has quoted but I am certain NO ONE understood his remarks, he wrote “…We are just at the BEGINNING OF THE LONG 30 YEAR PRODUCTION (Mining Lease lasts until Year 2048)..” IF only the top soil would delivered to shareholders with a consistent production of 60KG Gold per month, WHY sell Bahvest at RM0.66 sen at this initial production TEST RUN stage ? You mean to surrender the entire benefit of remaining 30 Years of income from mineralization at first few month while production only just begins ? Errr … It is just like we have a mountains of mineral to harvest while we give up all benefit from the first few shovels of the top soil ? I do understand everyone has his / her own level of intelligence, although I don’t call that “Stupid” - but those who think they are smart and made advices to others, I would rate them as those certainly not far from that classification.

Posted by Trader1234 > 2019-03-26 19:43 | Report Abuse

4. Anyway those who has bought 0098 a year ago should had enjoyed a very good yield. For next year, I am equally optimistic whoever has bought today should also see their investment appreciates and rewardingly as BOTH entry cost / risk remain reasonably low, while gold is still rated TOP as an excellent tool to hedge against crises as well as at current level USD1300-00 it has a Safety cushion to most belief that gold shall reach USD1425-00 in 2019, so we all can sleep well. Source: https://www.ccn.com/why-goldman-sachs-predicts-gold-will-climb-10-to-1425

5. My advice: If you are not convinced Bahvest is able to deliver income from coming years on mineralization in Sabah, I would advise you just sell the stock at current USD$0.135 per share now. Yes - you are rating a new, proven gold mine here in Malaysia only at thirteen and a half (13.5) US cents per share. Go ahead and listen to some of the stupid clowns’ advice in the forum - sell your share ! 

The clue I can share is:- what If in a logical scenario the harden molten rock beneath the top soil has more gold, even at the most conservative estimate of 2X should make 0098 share price justifiably reach RM1.20~1.40 (61KG x2 =120KG per month ), 3X=RM1.80~2.10 (@180KG per month). As I explained to a nervous guy last night who had bought additional 100,000 shares from his original core holdings (bought @0.63 sen back in 2015) as he has read some stupid comments appeared herein this forum. As I calmed him, if you are not prepare to hold your investment for at least one and half year, just SELL ALL yours stake and keep your monies in Bank’s FD and earn a secured 5%. But if you dare to ride on a little risk to hold on for 1-1/2 year to bet on the production that will begin on the vein, there may be probable 100~200% returns if things work out well (my personal opinion is, NO WAY the rock has lesser content than the top soil)

On the other hand: Bank FD’s 5% is equivalent to 0098 @66 sen = 3.3 sen to 69.3 sen. 

NOTE: I would remind you based on history, Raub, Pahang has harvested TWO Millions Ounces of Gold since it was founded * Source : USGS / United States Geographical Society ; the other more exciting location was at BAU Region, Sarawak where The British Borneo Gold Syndicate (consists of British North Borneo and Segama-Gold Company) has actually harvested 3.2 Million ounces of Gold from the region. Source: ** The Malaysian Mineral Year Book 2015, Minerals & Geoscience Dept Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment Malaysia, and until they ceased operation back in 1996 where gold prices has dropped to historical low of sub-USD300/ounce, which was below the COST of 99% of all gold Mines in the world (In todays’ value @USD1300-00 that is USD$4.1 Billion (MYR$16.6 Billion) Why I said it is more exciting ? Because BAU district has the same organic Soil nature with Bahvest’s Wullesdoft region - both are different from Peninsular’s Central Gold Belt organic structure and categorised as epithermal Gold (other than gold, also are rich in many other minerals) but more importantly: the mineral deposits are closer to surface resulting from erupting volcanic activities and it enables cheaper open-pit mining method to be used. 

Note *** : it relates to a fellow forum member who has commented on the 85KG cost maintainability for the mine- actually along with cheaper labour cost as well as mine accessibility, the estimate can be 20-30% lower than he originally predicted.

~ wrote on a flight to overseas; no time to correct and polish the content

RedGreen

48 posts

Posted by RedGreen > 2019-03-26 21:20 | Report Abuse

@Trader1234 Thank you very much for the good information and knowledge

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-26 23:30 | Report Abuse

Trader1234, U can write such a long comment. Even overflowing to a few comments BUT you still dont know how to calculate Bahvest real price. Its actually now RM1.755 sen. Do you know how his amount is calculated? If you dont even know how to calculate Bahvest real price, how can you give good advice on when to buy or sell? Come let me correct some of your wrong advice - item 4. Anyone who had bought 0098 a year ago should have enjoyed a very good yield is WRONG !!! Last year the highest bahvest went was RM1.45 !!! So today its only 66.5 sen (RM1.33) only. Its a BIG LOSS !!! Better if U kept in FD... so thats a wrong info. The right info is anyone who have sold last year at RM1.45 and bought again in december 2018 at 32.5 sen and sold again at 74 sen recently should have enjoyed a very good yield :) Another wrong info is item 5. You said your friend bought at 63 sen in 2015. Yesterday he bought another 100k shares at around 65 sen range. The truth is he is not buying at 65 sen BUT actually at RM1.70 +++ If U dont know how to calculate Bahvest real price, how can U give good advice? Anyone 1 person definately didnt follow your GREAT advice and thats the owner himself on 19 March 2019 when Datuk Lo sold more than 2 million + shares at 70 sens (USD 0.16+ sen) maybe datuk is very stupid not to follow your advice :) Wahaha !!! Come on Bro - Buy Low and Sell HIGH !! Not when high dont sell and wait. It will surely drop !!! Cheers Bro & Happy Trading :)

LMN9997

485 posts

Posted by LMN9997 > 2019-03-27 00:57 | Report Abuse

"The right info is anyone who have sold last year at RM1.45 and bought again in december 2018 at 32.5 sen and sold again at 74 sen recently should have enjoyed a very good yield" Mr Bravo. I don't think any of us here are so smart can trade at the sweetest price point. Maybe you can. But I definitely can't achieve that. Let's wait for May and I hope ur prediction is right. haha...

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-27 03:01 | Report Abuse

Bahvest is the place U learn how to be so sharp in the share market. Most ppl will kena 1 big slap playing this counter. Its one of the hardest counters to earn. But if U wanna earn their money U need to play along with their game. Treat this counter with 0 Love. The same way how it treats us... 0 dividends for years. Dont ever fall in love with bahvest. It will surely eat U up. As the price goes up and down we must know when to buy and when to sell. LMN9997, of course we can NEVER buy at the sweetest price. I also cannot buy at the lowest and sell at the highest. Nobody can. Even the owner sold at 70 sens and NOT 74 sens. But if U are somewhere near then its good already. U earn. Like my average price this round is below 40 sens. Its not 32.5 sens at the lowest. But its enough to reward me well. Hope your average price is not too high. If its too high example 70 sen+ you might want to buy some and average down. But if your average price is low, then dont buy now coz the truth is the price is now still very high. RM1.75 today !!! Remember its still in the range i call "start selling slowly" from RM1.70 to RM1.99 :) Good Night and relax... Bahvest will surely fly in May 2019. The real question and the real skill is U can sell a not when its high? Selamat Malam !!

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-03-27 09:15 | Report Abuse

Sounds like a chartist selling commodities, Hahaha

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2019-03-27 10:32 | Report Abuse

Vincenb, senang-ja. Dari zaman dulu bila diaorang bilang valuation sampai batu vein mas, memang harga lama akn jadi 3 ++. So Harga ex-all banding skg =1.20++ + harga warran. Tak salah trader1234.
Yang bezatu, u anggap hargani = harga lama 1.755 terlalu tinggi dan patut dijual. Tapi dgn factor produksi mas 30 thn, harga skg amat murah sbb fundamental mmg dah tukar.
I tau semua-ni sbb bila diaorang buat presentasi kpd gomen dulu, kita jugak kira gomen punya royalti. Tu sbb mine-ni mmg ‘economically viable’ tapi nasib malang I kena guling. Untung-lar gomen si shafie-tu skg.
Yg terbaik skali apa tu u tau?

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2019-03-27 10:35 | Report Abuse

U tau tak tanah mine tu dia orang sendiri milik? Private commercial title utk kegiatan mining n economic. Untouchable-beb!
Plc punya dah 700++ ekar. Skg hanya 10% di lombong. 90% virgin.
SSGSB masih ada 1700++. 100%virgin. Sampai cucu dtkLFM pun tak habis!
Pandai dia nego dgn gomen dulu. Gomen ok sbb risiko dia tinggi vs risiko gomen 0. Klu ada mas kutip royalti-ja.
Knp dia jual saham skg? Jwp senangja. Dia tu off-mkt kpd org sdr. Bkn open mkt. U igt dia nak untung sen sen semut-ni macam you bila dia tau production dia?? Hahahaha... kelakar-lah u.
Tapi u untung ikut u punya style, tersgt shiok jugak. Tak salah pun. Ini stock mmg utk high level trader macam u. Bkn utk budak senang ngangis ! Hahahahahaha.

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-27 10:44 | Report Abuse

Musa oh Musa. U sudah balik kah? Wa manyak rindu sama U. Apasal banyak lama tak komen? Eh, saya ingat ini group U satu orang saja tak ada passport... Kasihan la. Mana boleh buat itu macam sama U. Kaki sudah ok atau masih pakai tongkat? Ini kaunter U rilek la. U punya kes sudah banyak. Jaga U punya kesihatan & passport lagi baik... Harap Musa menang banyak ini kaunter. Jangan simpan lama lama. Naik mesti jual. Tengok Musa pun tak boleh buat Kepala selama lama. Bahvest pun sama la. Masa dia naik kalau Musa tak lari, nanti kena macam sekarang. Musa boleh percaya kah, passport pun tak ada :( Menangis pun tak guna...

MusaAman

111 posts

Posted by MusaAman > 2019-03-27 10:57 | Report Abuse

U punya cost <40, u tunggu may2019. Ada yg cost jugak<40, dgn org yg beli skg, tunggu may2020 and beyond ! Hahahaha..
Tapi yg ketakutan macam destiny rugi-lah kaw kaw. Malang Dah jadi dendam dlm hati.

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-27 11:09 | Report Abuse

Apa boleh buat. Orang suka beli harga tinggi. Lepas itu jual bila harga murah. Destini pun sudah tak mau main ini kaunter la. Dia mau beli real gold. Sudah kalah sampai gila. Real gold beli mau simpan mana? Nanti kena rompak... Haha !!

cybergreen

2,199 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-03-27 16:31 | Report Abuse

why after cutloss and go up?

STYM

17 posts

Posted by STYM > 2019-03-27 17:01 | Report Abuse

This is BAHVEST style. When the owner collect enough and scare the hell out all the ikan bilis, they will push up the price again to attract New ikan bilis.
I bought this share in S2018,What Vincenbravo said and calculated was true enough for me to get my profit at 0.7. Buy low Sell high. During December 2018 at 0.32 I didn’t cutloss. I buy to average instead. Just wait for the right time. Sell high. Don’t greedy.

Posted by timleecious > 2019-03-27 17:06 | Report Abuse

Must learn from you experts. Shout out when next to sell... Terima kasih..

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-03-27 17:14 | Report Abuse

All the stocks in the market are the same in terms of short term trading, they are all risky assets. Should not play contra.

cybergreen

2,199 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-03-28 08:18 | Report Abuse

haiz.... after cutloss only come.. thats life. destiny.

hero666

689 posts

Posted by hero666 > 2019-03-28 09:14 | Report Abuse

@cybergreen @destiny
this has nothing to do with "thats life" or "haiz", is u being ignorant.

Again investment has its own technical analysis and fundamental, dont blame or hu ha up down without doing your homework properly.

Do learn from Trader1234 and vincenbravo, how they trade. Learn to calc the real value of the company for long term investment or short term trade from the counter shares momentum pattern. Dont like a crying babe bitching around

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-28 10:19 | Report Abuse

Long time didnt talk bout tabung haji already. Surely they are busy selling & selling since now no need to announce. Haha !! Their 2018 dividend still havent announce. Last day to announce is tomorrow otherwise their depositors will go crazy and start redrawing their money out. Imagine if EPF until today still didnt give dividends. Surely all those above 55 will redraw their money out. I predict at least another 1 month to go for tabung haji to sell all their shares and free warrants. And by then its SUPER MAY 2019 !!! Time to reap our rewards from bahvest :) Money Money Money !! Remember you only earn when U sell !!! Not by waiting & keeping & dreaming & hoping & wishing :) Hahaha !! Remember the story of the dog and the bone. Always dreaming of a bigger bone. In the end... apa pun tak dapat :) Cheers people and for all the new people joining - Selamat Datang ke Keluarga Bahvest !!! Harap tak rugi besar :) Hehe !!

Posted by teareader818 > 2019-03-28 14:33 | Report Abuse

Vince, TH have been selling in millions who do you think is buying? One more question, if you are sure that come May, the price will shoot up, why are you selling a third of you Bahvest shares?

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-28 15:15 | Report Abuse

Nobody can guarantee 100% that the price will surely shoot up in May 2019. Its just my prediction and in the past my predictions look pretty good. As the price goes up we need to sell slowly. As i have a lot of shares it takes time to sell. If U have like say less than 1 million shares then its easy to sell all within 1-2 days. Also when price gets high more and more people will want to sell so U can definately NOT sell at the highest. As long as U are happy with wat U earned, dont be greedy. Sell and let others who buy from U earn also. Dont be scared that it goes up further. So what if bahvest reaches RM10, as long as we earn thats most important. My cost is less than 40 sen, i sell at double im happy. It took me 3 months to double my investments :) Super happy !!! Next tabung haji selling buy the millions, of course the majority is bought by the ikan bilis la. Who is so free to buy at a high price? If U say today bahvest is 32 sen and free warrant 17 sen and tabung haji is selling. Then the person buying is surely the Owners and gang and also ME :) Hahaha !!! Now so high owners wont buy already. If they buy also just very very little !! They will ask other ppl to buy... If your average price is like mine below 40 sen, just relax Bro. SURELY earn in May :) Cheers !!

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-03-28 19:15 | Report Abuse

I have heard talk like this more than 40 years ago

Oowa

407 posts

Posted by Oowa > 2019-03-28 19:15 | Report Abuse

I have heard talk like this more than 40 years ago

Posted by Yatchaifatt > 2019-03-28 22:58 | Report Abuse

Up down up dowm.. Tp fast before too late!

Posted by Trader1234 > 2019-03-28 23:17 | Report Abuse

VincentBravo, you are missing the crux of the matter. MusaAman and Hero got the essence of it. I think this may have to do with your fixation on the price calculation. At times we need a paradigm shift in order to see the big picture and embrace forward thinking. Here we are talking about the enormous potential of this counter (hidden gem) and the price is moving towards the threshold of unchartered territory.

Your arguments on my points 4 & 5 already replied by others. Therefore, I see no benefit to the forum in replying further on this. Just remember the crux of the matter. Also, it is not my intention to debate or create strife with anyone.

From your posts today, I am getting the impression of one that inclines to project one self’s success and possession. Correct me if I may be wrong. But one thing I surely agree with you is that we should not be greedy. Greed in the market can ruin us.

Likewise, overconfidence and pride can also destroy us. Below a saying from a wise man which I lay in my heart:

“The lower we put something, the safer it is. It is safest to put a cup on the floor”

Posted by Vincenbravo > 2019-03-29 01:32 | Report Abuse

Selamat Malam Trader1234, sometimes when U comment in a humble, no semangat, unsucessful & lembik way... it wont work. The people here U need to kick them in the A** for them to wake up. U need to shake their greedy heads and give them 1 big slap then only they can understand. Haha !! Definately being humble, polite and full of moral values is good BUT when used at a correct time like talking to someone elderly, parents, family, etc... in this forum all these dont work. To get a point to another person's head, U need to perli them a bit, make them feel HOT, whack them a bit, tell them wat they have missed, make them look stupid... etc. Then they will wake up !!! Anyway, U are very polite which is very good and i respect that. But im NOT. Coz it wont work here. To get the point to others, U need to kick the point into their heads !!! Hehe... Anyway, have to disagree with your point on enormous potential & price going to threshold of unchartered territory (btw your english very the power). Maximum it will reach RM2.50 (bahvest X2 + free warrant) and then will drop. It might go up further but it will drop first. It cannot keep on going up and up and up without dropping first. U can always sell and come back again when the price drops lower to maybe RM1. Anyway thanks for your advice. Looking at the way U write, i think U are an elderly man with good english and very educated and a Gentleman. Bahvest is totally not that. Rear fish and now do gold... i also have a saying of a wise man to share with U below :-

"NEVER Fall in Love with Bahvest... SELL & Run when its time"

cybergreen

2,199 posts

Posted by cybergreen > 2019-03-29 08:42 | Report Abuse

vincenbravo and trader1234 thanks for your golden words and advise.

Post a Comment