INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.995 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,861 comment(s). Last comment by MrsVincent8864SioKan 50 minutes ago

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 09:17 | Report Abuse

Finally stockraider able to understand not every thing we love to do in life is driven by money money mah!

But strangely I just speak the truth and love what I do and money just appear in my bank/trading account every day. What a wonderful life.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-14 10:11 | Report Abuse

Wait until u stay 5 years.in Australia....then u talk like this loh!

Now u NO license yet mah....bcos not settle down in the country yet mah!

Posted by leno > Sep 14, 2021 10:06 AM | Report Abuse

like sslee say before
when u open a backdoor to enter,
u need to open a backdoor to exit.

They are in everywhere.
We have backdoor judge, backdoor doctors, backdoor engineer, backdoor teachers,
It is not only hard to differentiate what is a front and what is back anymore,
but nowadays, people even scorn on anyone who come thru front door.
WHAT ?!!

There is no turning back, rolling downhill with brake already gone, ..

Many people still hold on to OLD mindset of rasist aussie, or kiwi, ..
All my kids cousins and friends are foreign citizens.
Nowadays is so different.

U no hear 53 y.o. Penny wong who migrated at age 8 years old,
now a senator and HEAD of OPPOSITION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLmv3vf64HE&ab_channel=GuardianAus...

Malaysia Journalist
Mr. K. Gurunathan, migrated to NZ in 1995
and become Mayor in 2016.

Jocelyn Yow 25 years old already become california mayor,
She is SMJK Keat Hwa, Alor Setar student.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-14 10:18 | Report Abuse

We can be top tycoon businessman in msia mah!

Posted by leno > Sep 14, 2021 10:16 AM | Report Abuse

My son has a dream,
to become top australian scientist,
top australian engineer,
and become vice chancelor of leading australian university,
and elected to be Prime Minister of Australia.

Now,
can u do this HERE ?

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 10:18 | Report Abuse

I did my form 6 in SMJK Keat Hwa, Alor Setar and to enter this school I need to do well in my LCE in Sekolah Menegah St Micheal School then MCE in Sekolah Menegah Syed Omar. Just beause government come up with a new policy of allocating you to the nearest school from your house.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-14 10:22 | Report Abuse

I thought govt just allocate u to the nearest Form 6 school also mah, how did u manage to get into Keat Hwa leh ?

Posted by Sslee > Sep 14, 2021 10:18 AM | Report Abuse

I did my form 6 in SMJK Keat Hwa, Alor Setar and to enter this school I need to do well in my LCE in Sekolah Menegah St Micheal School then MCE in Sekolah Menegah Syed Omar. Just beause government come up with a new policy of allocating you to the nearest school from your house.

polycarp

1,991 posts

Posted by polycarp > 2021-09-14 10:24 | Report Abuse

What a scattered brain!

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 10:25 | Report Abuse

Remember 自强不息 we can survive and prosper in any where. My good wishes to Dr. Leno.

polycarp

1,991 posts

Posted by polycarp > 2021-09-14 10:44 | Report Abuse

Just don't get too comfortable on the
chair because when you loose your
consciousness might not be able
to get up.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

http://chedet.cc/?p=2387#comment-136954
My primary school SJK(C) Keat Hwa (H) in Alor Setar.
After that my nearest secondary school Sekolah Menegah St Micheal. I did very well in my LCE and Sekolah Menegah Syed Omar is my nearest school with science stream again I did very well in my MCE and SMJK Keat Hwa is my nearest school with form 6 science stream.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 10:59 | Report Abuse

My third brother primary English school sekolah rendah Iskandar and by the time my fourth brother enter the same school it is now sekolah rendah kebangsaan Iskandar and he fail all his subjects.

And the founder HM of English school sekolah rendah Iskandar was Tun M father.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-14 12:41 | Report Abuse

I ate ice bola in primary school.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-14 12:57 | Report Abuse

I ate ice cube cendol while walking to my primary school.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-09-14 22:16 | Report Abuse

Sslee Sir,

everybody's condition n situation in life is different, it seems that U are quite smooth in your study life. there is nothing to boast about with your success, dont need to keep telling ppl how good U were, n also pls stop lecturing ppl with those that dont really make sense phrases U found from somewhere. It shows your inexperience n misunderstanding of how cruel lives can be.

There are many factors that could determine your success or failure, not just good results. my older brother had excellent results, he was given a scholarship but he went to the wrong place n missed his interview.... nothing to boast about so I stop here.

你让人觉得你很无知和幼稚。。。

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 07:47 | Report Abuse

Life was never an easy on me with constant struggle in overcoming difficulties and new challenges but life had turned out well and fine for me because I know how to seek help from others. I am grateful and counting my blessing that many helpful people extending their helping hand to me.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 08:36 | Report Abuse

I was once with a psychiatric for 6 months to cure my anxiety and depression disorders.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-15 10:25 | Report Abuse

I m proud of sifu sslee loh!

He has exhibit great determinations & hardwork, intelligence, integrity, empathy and compassionate when dealing with other people loh!

Sslee is a great role model for all msian to emulate loh!

Unlike Scenery soohai...always envy of other people success & lazy to work on his own weaknesses and always criticize others for the wrong reasons loh! Scenery is plain irrational loh!

Posted by Sslee > Sep 15, 2021 7:47 AM | Report Abuse

Life was never an easy on me with constant struggle in overcoming difficulties and new challenges but life had turned out well and fine for me because I know how to seek help from others. I am grateful and counting my blessing that many helpful people extending their helping hand to me.

Posted by scenery > Sep 14, 2021 10:16 PM | Report Abuse

Sslee Sir,

everybody's condition n situation in life is different, it seems that U are quite smooth in your study life. there is nothing to boast about with your success, dont need to keep telling ppl how good U were, n also pls stop lecturing ppl with those that dont really make sense phrases U found from somewhere. It shows your inexperience n misunderstanding of how cruel lives can be.

There are many factors that could determine your success or failure, not just good results. my older brother had excellent results, he was given a scholarship but he went to the wrong place n missed his interview.... nothing to boast about so I stop here.

你让人觉得你很无知和幼稚。。。

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 12:16 | Report Abuse

Well said leno.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-15 12:20 | Report Abuse

Do not trust Dr Leno a half past 6 doctor, he like to play share more than being a Doctor loh!

Listen to General Raider one of the despatched boy greatest entrepreneur...buy lah...insas this is a very good & safe investment mah!

Posted by leno > Sep 15, 2021 11:47 AM | Report Abuse

when i was in primary school,
i lived in a squatter house,
with no electricity and pipe water,
using gasoline lamp, water from well,
and berak masuk lubang jamban keluar longkang behind house.
My playground was the tempat pembuangan sampah ampang terbesar di malaysia.

Study hard, work during holiday,
One of the poorest student in school and u,
join palapes/reserve unit on saturday,
just to get free breakfast and lunch,
and they pay RM 7 for saturday training,
so that i can buy milk and bread,
to survive another 6 days.

Finally become doctor,
open half charity clinic, to help poor people.
I see hundreds patient per day came from so far away,
and even indonesian willing to cross border thru mountain to come to my clinic.

At free time, i studied accounting
starting with form 1 perdagangan
to form 6 pengajian perniagaan dan prinsip akaun
follow with undergraduate accounting textbook,
later specialize into financial analysis including fraud accounting.

There are thing i can control,
and thing i cannot control
But i focus on thing i can control,
i can migrate, so i will migrate.
Buy insas if u want to migrate.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 12:45 | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider the greatest entrepreneur already booked his penthouse with 75% of his wealth with bjcorp and bjland.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-15 13:03 | Report Abuse

I know many people who 'jumped aeroplane' to UK and US and did the same as your brother. Some are still struggling overseas. Some came back.

You want to migrate to sit on carpet next to the drain to eat duck and fish.

You brother likes to go to Lot 10, Sungei Wang, BB, 1Utama, KLCC, Pavillion 1, Pavillion 2.

Why should your brother follow you?

leno my elder brother
working since primary school,
flunk his spm,
worked 7 day 7 nights a week,
until vomit blood.
worked 3 jobs in 1 day, everyday.
chef at hotel, during break he send beef to many restaurant,
and at night he drive bus mini.
No smoking, no gambling, no drinking.

now a tycoon in KL.
He got 10 luxury cars outside his banglo,
and His banglo got lift inside.
If u meet him at anywhere,
and he is always everywhere,
lot 10, sungei wang, BB, 1utama, KLCC, u name it.
he look so ordinary and plain.
Soft speaking, smiling, and always on the move.

And when he hear leno going to migrate,
he also want to follow.

15/09/2021 12:32 PM

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-15 13:15 | Report Abuse

You and your brother are already in a position to migrate. Without buying Insas.

leno We are a real rags to riches story
thru hard work or study hard
Luck or no luck
bad event or good event
we fight them thru
one way or another.

15/09/2021 1:01 PM

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-15 13:21 | Report Abuse

I have had PRs from 2 different countries. Without buying Insas.

leno and don't forget,
15/09/2021 1:16 PM

polycarp

1,991 posts

Posted by polycarp > 2021-09-15 14:08 | Report Abuse

LenO's curiosity must be met. Will it kill
the cat

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-09-15 14:26 | Report Abuse

Sslee Sir,

To be able to go to pay for psychaitric for 6 mnths, you are considered as at least quite well-off. A lot of ppl have to suffer n go through it themselves.

U never mention about your sisters, are U saying that they didn't have a chance to go to school or your family is too poor, n girls had to sacrifice for boy?

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 14:48 | Report Abuse

My youngest sister is 15 years my junior. I will always remember her as my sweet little sister. I used to carry her around when she is still a baby. When I started working I used to buy her beautiful Chinese New Year dress. When she grows up, I used to give her extra New Year money for her to buy her dress. She grew up to be a fine lady, well manner, polite, filial piety and helping mum on the housework. I wish my youngest daughter will be like my little sister but my daughter is of a little bit hard headed like her mother.

After what had happen to my fourth brother, my parents send her youngest daughter to a Chinese primary school. After completed her primary study she continues her lower secondary school in Sekolah Menengah Tuanku Sofiah and passed her SRP exam Grade 1 aggregated 6. She than do her science stream upper secondary study in Sekolah Menengah Teknik Alor Star and passed her SPM exam Grade 1 aggregate16. She then continues doing the form 6 art stream and done very well in the STPM exam 4A1B.

She was offered to do Information Technology in UUM and graduate with CGPA 3.42 and making to the Dean’s list in semester 3, 5 and 6. She work as Project Coordinator at Skycomp Technology Sdn Bhd from 2000-2003. She then do her Master of Economics, major in Financial in UPM Graduate School of Economic from 2003-2005. She works as Sales Secretary at NCT technology Sdn Bhd. She is married to her school time boyfriend now a senior lecturer in UPM and they have one daughter. Last year, my sister had a miscarriage due to work stress and this year he had resigned from her job and expecting her second children. She had applied to PSD for job in public sector. She had passed all the interview, exam, courses and etc. The last time I called her, she is still waiting for the PSD reply. Since both the husband and wife are working my sister daughter is baby sit by my elder sister in law. Her daughter is very cute and very intelligent able to read book when she is only two year old. I wish my youngest sister a happy mother for the second time and live happily forever.

I wrote the above many years back. My sister is now working in Public sector, she take a study leave to do her PHD study.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 14:56 | Report Abuse

As of the cause for my anxiety depression
I had a very hard time handling JLE visiting engineers’ expectation and site welding standard. In the end we had to redo all the welding joints in hydrogenation plant after ‘X’ ray found fault on the welding. Also we had lump sum contractors ran away as the contractor workers were unable to finish the welding jobs to the standard demand by this white man vendor site installation supervisor. We also had this dispute with Hydrogen plant commissioners who accidentally cause an explosion during commissioning. As the time ticked by and the site progress fallen behind schedules. I become even more stressful. Fearing that this project might become a fail project and I had failed the trust given by MM to do a proper job. I fall into anxiety depression where I can’t sleep and my body feels cool and cool sweet pouring out from my skin like raining every morning. I seek the help of psychiatrist and taken the prescribe medicine that help me to sleep but make me drowsy the whole day.

By Jan 2003 I had become so stress out that I decided to throw in the towel. I handed in my resignation letter to my boss. I had a heart to heart talk with my boss telling him my conditions and requesting him to urgently get someone capable to help my colleague as I may be falling apart but this project had to go on and be successful. My boss did not go into his anger mood as he used to be but calmly told me he did not fault me for the current problems at site as I may not be familiar with the construction and installation but he still has the full confident in me to commission, run and manage this plant and make this plant the proud jewel in MM stables. I have never thought that my boss has this soft spot in his heart, he is known for his short fuse and hot temper. Suddenly I feel like being touched by an angel, all the dark clouds and self doubt had slowly cleared away and I could see the light behind the cloud. I slowly nursed myself back to health.

Come April 2003 we managed to complete all the installation and started to do the pre-commissioning check and preparation. By May I and my colleague working on 12 hrs shift and together with JLE commissioning teams commissioning the plants one by one and by June we were able to run the plant to full capacity. It was a well start up, my many thanks to all the people that had put in the hard work and make this possible.

We signed our phase II project (Another bigger capacity FA and Glycerine plant) contract with JLE on 21st March 2005 and run our plants on 1st August 2006 a record breaking 16 months and 10 days from contract signing to plant operation.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 14:58 | Report Abuse

I wrote the below thank you note:
To my late father, we will always remember you.

To my mother, wife, brothers, brother in law, sister, sisters in law, sons, daughter, godson, nieces and nephews. You are my all, I love you all.

To my teachers that had touched my heart. You are my true hero working tirelessly behind scene to clean up the mess left over by politicians. I salute you.

To those that had extended their helping hand when I am in need of one. I will forever grateful to you and I will always extend my helping hand to those in need.

To those that had pushed me from behind and cause me to fall, I did not keep any hatred against you because from falling I learn how to stand up again.

To all those that I had meet, my neighbours, relatives, schoolmates, teachers, university mates, lectures, colleagues, superiors, subordinates, bosses, company associates, suppliers, customers, public servants and total strangers. It had been a pleasant and privileges to meet you all, you make my day. I wish you all the best and May happiness, health and prosperity always with you.

To my boss who had not abandoned me and continues had faith in me when I had almost give up on myself, you are my savior. I will take a bullet for you.

To all the politicians, I can only say that whatever decision made by my parent for their children is for the good of their children and nothing else. I cannot say so on your decision making. Please take a page from my physics teacher on the law of living. (AS YOU SOW SO ALSO SHALL YOU REAP) Life is an echo, you send out love and love come pouring back to you. You send out negative seeds, negative result will be there. Starting today, send out love, care and sincerity to all mankind and you shall reap what you have sowed.

polycarp

1,991 posts

Posted by polycarp > 2021-09-15 15:03 | Report Abuse

Sure, repent and you will go to heaven

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-15 15:24 | Report Abuse

Leno, I do not wish to migrate.

Will I be forced to migrate if I were to buy Insas? If so, can I buy Insas-WC without migrating?

leno and don't forget,
15/09/2021 1:16 PM

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-15 15:50 | Report Abuse

Oh well, I will not buy WC then.

As a visitor, I sat on chairs during my last visit to Flower Drum restaurant in Melbourne.

Afraid later after migration, I have to sit on carpet by the drain to eat duck and fish.

leno to psai :
there is no point u buy wc if u dont want to migrate.
u will waste your money,
better u go buy serba to help karim con people.
15/09/2021 3:28 PM

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 16:23 | Report Abuse

I was in UK Grimsby for almost a year as trainee and later as trainer for my new recruits in 1990. I hate the UK’s weather and during the World cup 1990 when England was beaten by Germany on penalties kick in semi final the next morning all the car park outside our rented house got smack by the football hooligans. I did not face any racial discrimination but there are too many football and drunken hooliganism.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-15 17:13 | Report Abuse

There's an agriculture visa program. Work as a fruit picker at AUD20-35/hour. Apply for PR after 3 years.

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/article/3146669/australia-lures-asians-farm-labour-new-agriculture-visa-and-path

leno but to "retire" to australia or nz need a lot of money.
that's why leno only suggest to sslee and raider.
Others should collect as much insas as possible,
if u want to retire like leno lor.
15/09/2021 4:40 PM

Windy1974

735 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2021-09-15 17:24 | Report Abuse

Wikipedia definition of racism. Let's asked ourselves honestly, are you?
When you don't exhibit any below, now you can start point fingers

Racism is the scientifically false belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another.[1][2][3][4] It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity.[2][3] Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples. These views can take the form of social actions, practices or beliefs, or political systems in which different races are ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities.[2][3][5]

In terms of political systems (e.g., apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices or laws, racist ideology may include associated social aspects such as nativism, xenophobia, otherness, segregation, hierarchical ranking, and supremacism.

While the concepts of race and ethnicity are considered to be separate in contemporary social science, the two terms have a long history of equivalence in popular usage and older social science literature. "Ethnicity" is often used in a sense close to one traditionally attributed to "race": the division of human groups based on qualities assumed to be essential or innate to the group (e.g. shared ancestry or shared behavior). Therefore, racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial. According to a United Nations convention on racial discrimination, there is no distinction between the terms "racial" and "ethnic" discrimination. The UN Convention further concludes that superiority based on racial differentiation is scientifically false, morally condemnable, socially unjust and dangerous. The convention also declared that there is no justification for racial discrimination, anywhere, in theory or in practice.[6]

Racism is a relatively modern concept, arising in the European age of imperialism, the subsequent growth of capitalism, and especially the Atlantic slave trade,[1][7][better source needed] of which it was a major driving force.[8] It was also a major force behind racial segregation especially in the United States in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries and South Africa under apartheid; 19th and 20th century racism in Western culture is particularly well documented and constitutes a reference point in studies and discourses about racism.[9] Racism has played a role in genocides such as the Holocaust, the Armenian genocide, and the genocide of Serbs, as well as colonial projects including the European colonization of the Americas, Africa, and Asia as well as the Soviet deportations of indigenous minorities.[10] Indigenous peoples have been—and are—often subject to racist attitudes.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-09-15 17:25 | Report Abuse

Sslee Sir,

After I glance through roughly I knew that U n your siblings were lucky to be in a family that can afford to send all children for higher education. n also U have never face hardship like ppl has to force to drop out from school bec of money, or have to work part time for school fees.

A lot of poor family were much more complicated than U can imagine. Anyway, I dont think U are in the right position to tell ppl about live, bec U dont have the experience going through complication in lives.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-09-15 17:26 | Report Abuse

Terrorists coming... run ... to Australia....
They will come today, tomorrow, 10 days later, 1 month later, 10 months later, or any time... Malaysia is not safe from terrorists..... migrate now!

Windfall tax coming ... run ...

Andre Kua

420 posts

Posted by Andre Kua > 2021-09-15 17:27 | Report Abuse

Insas forum become family forum?

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-09-15 18:35 | Report Abuse

Najib also proposed stock market gain tax. Sell all your portfolios and buy foreign stocks now!!!

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 18:36 | Report Abuse

After my LCE I work as a storehand in supermarket, after MCE I work as odd job worker in a plywood factory in Singapore after HSC I work as land suryevor assistance helping to survey the NS highway after my UM I work as private tuitor while waiting for a job.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-15 19:03 | Report Abuse

By the way I am just sharing my life experience which everyone can share and not depend on you are in the right or wrong position to share.

stockfreak

777 posts

Posted by stockfreak > 2021-09-15 19:28 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is slightly different from neighbouring countries. Politicians want easy win over 62% votes. Policies are skewed towards protection of land to get bumi's votes. Bumi usually doesn't know much about economy and economics, protection of bumi land is actually bad for the economy but politicians can get easy votes from bumi without working real hard.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-16 10:58 | Report Abuse

It is good that, u work hard in your life loh!

Just like raider started working with only a monthly pay of rm 100 a month loh!

Life is hard then, but we have to keep going, bcos that time getting a job is not easy, they are not many opportunity for us mah!

Posted by Sslee > Sep 15, 2021 6:36 PM | Report Abuse

After my LCE I work as a storehand in supermarket, after MCE I work as odd job worker in a plywood factory in Singapore after HSC I work as land suryevor assistance helping to survey the NS highway after my UM I work as private tuitor while waiting for a job.

Posted by Sslee > Sep 15, 2021 7:03 PM | Report Abuse

By the way I am just sharing my life experience which everyone can share and not depend on you are in the right or wrong position to share.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-16 11:46 | Report Abuse

Insas is the best investment we can find right now loh!

15% of Raider investment is vested with insas mah!

Other than bjcorp & bjland which raider have 70% invested, u can never find any other investment better than insas loh!

Just buy loh....!!

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-16 11:49 | Report Abuse

if it continues dropping at this attrition rate it will be below 90 sen soon

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-16 11:52 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-16 12:08 | Report Abuse

WHY INSAS IS A GREAT INVESTMENT LEH ?

INSAS AN OPPORTUNITY BUY NOT TO BE MISSED MAH!

Peter Lynch had this very important advice loh....!!

When a stock is cheap, look for the reason ,why a stock is cheap?.

If a stock is cheap for a temporary reason, then it becomes value investing.

If a stock is cheap for a permanent reason, then it becomes a value trap.

When you look at the situation of INSAS, you come to the question:

When can I reasonably expect the temporary undervaluation of INSAS to be resolved to it's proper price?

If your answer is I don't know when it will resolve, how it & who will resolve it, or why would they?

Then you are better off not owning INSAS.

Why Raider says Insas can be a strong growth stock ?
Bcos Insas has shown very consistent earnings growth support & value creation every year for the past years mah!

Insas is not a goreng stock, thus its share show steady appreciation consistently...thus over medium term, Insas will surely do better n gain better appreciation than most goreng stocks loh!

Just look at the amazing growth track record of value creation of insas for the past 10 yrs

June 2021- Nta Rm 2.99

Mar 2021 - Nta Rm 2.96

Dec 2020 - Nta Rm 2.83

Dec 2019- Nta Rm 2.68

Dec 2018- Nta Rm 2.54

Dec 2017..Nta rm 2.49

Dec 2016 ...Nta Rm 2.18

Dec 2015..Nta Rm 1.96

Dec 2014..Nta rm 1.82

Dec 2013 nta..rm 1.71

Dec 2012 nta ..rm 1.51

Dec 2011 nta..rm 1.38

Dec 2010 nta...rm 1.22

Dec 2009 nta ..rm 1.14

Insas Amazing Good Earnings & Value Creation Track records .

Insas has grown from Rm 1.14 NTA per share to Rm 2.99 per share in June 2021 & amazing capital gain of 162% over a period of about 12 yrs or a capital gain of 13.5% pa but if u factored in the dividend as well as u get a return above 14.5% pa loh!

Conclusion; Insas is a very great investment with equivalent to berkshire hathaway mah!

U just sleep well investing in insas loh!

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-09-16 12:10 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-16 12:16 |

Post removed.Why?

ooi8888

1,650 posts

Posted by ooi8888 > 2021-09-16 12:26 | Report Abuse

not happy ending day ka?