INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.995 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,860 comment(s). Last comment by Tatooine 2 hours ago

ocbc

1,088 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-09-01 12:26 | Report Abuse

Hi Sslee, Its ok to be prudent, that why i suggest 5% or maybe less than 5% to BTC to unlock the value of Insas.

nextan

713 posts

Posted by nextan > 2021-09-01 13:14 | Report Abuse

Why this sleeping counter today can move up?

ocbc

1,088 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-09-01 13:19 | Report Abuse

likely got the news to invest 5% to BTC and may trigger limit up in the near future.

nextan

713 posts

Posted by nextan > 2021-09-01 13:39 | Report Abuse

Don't dream for LU in this counter,want to up 5 c also very hard

ocbc

1,088 posts

Posted by ocbc > 2021-09-01 14:30 | Report Abuse

Yes, not for contra player for sure. Under value for too long. Selling below cash level that is real amazing. That is why allocate 5% cash to blockchain is good move.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-01 17:48 | Report Abuse

TheContrarian Because IBs cannot buy below RM1.
30/08/2021 11:08 PM

TheContrarian now IBs can buy above RM 1.

TheContrarian

9,219 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-09-01 17:52 | Report Abuse

Yes, now IBs can buy at 1.01, haha.

TheContrarian

9,219 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-09-01 21:24 | Report Abuse

Leno has gone missing, already cashed out her WC?

Posted by Mr.Sm Invest123 > 2021-09-01 21:55 | Report Abuse

tomorrow 1.10

TheContrarian

9,219 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-09-01 21:56 | Report Abuse

Impossible

Posted by Mr.Sm Invest123 > 2021-09-01 22:07 | Report Abuse

possible hihi

Posted by risktoreward > 2021-09-01 22:49 | Report Abuse

Insas needs to take a breather, I venture a guess, circa 90 cents?

Lpc1225

135 posts

Posted by Lpc1225 > 2021-09-01 22:54 | Report Abuse

Breather already taken last week from 1.06 to 95.5

TheContrarian

9,219 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2021-09-02 09:58 | Report Abuse

No Leno means cannot go up much.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-02 10:48 | Report Abuse

Raider salute sifu sslee for having so much confidence in insas loh!

Sslee By the way I already put in 50% of my portfolio capital in Insas thus I expect Insas to give me recurring dividend income while I wait for insas to unlock it value.

The rest I trade on momentum/theme/turnaround stocks.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-02 11:11 | Report Abuse

Haha Raider you must salute leno, she already all in Insa-WC and Insas. Very soon she and her family will live hapilly ever after in Australia.

Andre Kua

420 posts

Posted by Andre Kua > 2021-09-02 11:19 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

Do you truly believe Insas will unlock its value? Hmm... There is nothing really interesting about Insas businesses apart from some interesting holdings in Inari, HoHup, Microlink etc. Microlink has surge quite a lot during the past year.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-02 11:32 | Report Abuse

Ya very important to note its inari holding alone is worth at least 2.5x of insas of mah!

Thats why sifu sslee strategy of collecting dividend in insas why waiting for it to unlock value is very sound mah!

Posted by Andre Kua > Sep 2, 2021 11:19 AM | Report Abuse

Sslee,

Do you truly believe Insas will unlock its value? Hmm... There is nothing really interesting about Insas businesses apart from some interesting holdings in Inari, HoHup, Microlink etc. Microlink has surge quite a lot during the past year.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-02 11:34 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 11:54 | Report Abuse

sslee

you want Leno to enjoy Perth's 100km/h Killer Winds?

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 11:11 AM | Report Abuse

Haha Raider you must salute leno, she already all in Insa-WC and Insas. Very soon she and her family will live hapilly ever after in Australia.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 12:01 | Report Abuse

"Laughing in full abandonment is very good for your health"

"When we are angry we are blind to reality. Anger may bring us a temporary burst of energy, but that energy is blind and it blocks the part of our brain that distinguishes right from wrong. To deal with our problems, we need to be practical and realistic. If we are to be realistic, we need to use our human intelligence properly, which means we need a calm mind."

leno if wc crash,
feel free to laugh at leno

if wc shoot up
feel free to angri at leno

either way
leno no give a fak

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
02/09/2021 11:41 AM

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 12:03 | Report Abuse

I think Armada will cross the line first. But don't tell Leno.

Sslee Top up Armada 100,000 unit at 0.45, 100,000 unit at 0.445 and another q buy 50,000 unit at 0.44.
The race is on to see Armada or Insas-WC race on to RM 1.00.
01/09/2021 9:26 AM
01/09/2021 9:27 AM

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 12:04 | Report Abuse

I had put a small bet on Armada too to get some coffee money at Harrods

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 12:08 | Report Abuse

Armada EPS 10 sen per share per year
at 45 sen the PE is only 4.5

with Goldman Sach TP for oil at USD80 for Dec 2021
other US IBs predicts lower at USD75
still ... its around there lah

outlook is very promising for Armada

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 12:17 | Report Abuse

If you're referring to cannabis (weeds), it is against the law for people in Western Australia to cultivate, possess, use, sell or supply cannabis.

leno “Selling your winners and holding your losers
is like cutting the flowers and watering the weeds.”

But we also understand
lembu like to makan rumput mar
02/09/2021 12:05 PM

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 12:21 | Report Abuse

no need to mention it

everyone here already knows Leno is on Weed (organic grown)

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 12:25 | Report Abuse

INSAS maintainable EPS is only 12 sen at best.

Private Hedge Funds (we call them Sharks here in Malaysia) looks at INSAS EPS as one off for 2021 and is NOT maintainable at all.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-02 12:29 | Report Abuse

Of all the plantation stocks I only hold Bplant because of the value of freehold land in good location and the facts that the controlling shareholder is too poor and depend on the dividend from Bplant and the need to unlock the value of Bplant land whenever opportunity arrive.

But unfortunately Insas controlling shareholder is rich not depending on Insas dividend and can just sit on all the assets without unlocking their value untill and unless someone come in to make a friendly or hostile takeover or minority shareholders making some demands/noises.

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 12:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 12:29 PM | Report Abuse

Of all the plantation stocks I only hold Bplant because of the value of freehold land in good location and the facts that the controlling shareholder is too poor and depend on the dividend from Bplant and the need to unlock the value of Bplant land whenever opportunity arrive.

But unfortunately Insas controlling shareholder is rich not depending on Insas dividend and can just sit on all the assets without unlocking their value untill and unless someone come in to make a friendly or hostile takeover or minority shareholders making some demands/noises.

SSLEE VERY CLEVER!

HOW IS YOUR PALM OIL COMPANY DOING IN INDONESIA SSLEE?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 12:31 | Report Abuse

The only concern is the shift towards electric vehicles and electric sex dolls which will moderate transport industry's demand for hydrocarbons in 20 years time.

i3lurker Armada EPS 10 sen per share per year
at 45 sen the PE is only 4.5

outlook is very promising for Armada
02/09/2021 12:08 PM

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 12:40 | Report Abuse

No worries. Can even pay for roast duck lunch (RM800) and parking (RM350) at London Chinatown before coffee at Harrods.

i3lurker I had put a small bet on Armada too to get some coffee money at Harrods
02/09/2021 12:04 PM

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 12:43 | Report Abuse

psai3alert

you must understand how crude oil is used up

bulk of crude oil around 80% is consumed by construction activities, infrastructure building, agriculture and air travel

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-02 12:47 | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
For plantation to make money you must have economy of scale, fully integrated: upstream ( your own nursery to produce the best planting material for your plantation) midstream (refinery) and downstream (oleochemical, functional fat and consumer products). Logistic, Marketing and ESG.

Plantation division like QL will forever not making good money

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 12:47 | Report Abuse

psai3alert

I already know Malaysia made the totally wrong choice for palm oil due to some powerful men love Bangla men.

Palm oil cannot be harvested by combine harvesters, its all 100% manual labour.

thats why to meet up with demand for oil as replacement for crude oil will need mass mechanization that is only possible with soyaoil.

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-02 12:58 | Report Abuse

No other oil seed can replaced palm tree which produce more CPO and PKO per hectare.

And because CPO and PKO give you a full range of Fatty Acid from carbon chain C6, C8, C10, C12, C14, C16, C18, C18', C18" and C20 thus CPO and PKO can be make into many functional Fat and also Oleo-Chemical.

Palm oil and palm kernel oil based ingredients are found in approximately 50% of products on supermarket shelves, including food and non food items.

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 12:47 PM | Report Abuse

Dear calvintaneng,
For plantation to make money you must have economy of scale, fully integrated: upstream ( your own nursery to produce the best planting material for your plantation) midstream (refinery) and downstream (oleochemical, functional fat and consumer products). Logistic, Marketing and ESG.

Plantation division like QL will forever not making good money

You are correct!

That is why Philip with only mediocre knowledge knows very little about Palm Oil business and bought the overvalued Ql

If i remember you said you were working as engineer or chemist or scientist in an Indonesia Palm OIl Company?

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 13:05 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 13:13 | Report Abuse

for once I sully support Leno

Palm oil is real evil and a product of and by Satan himself

Entire countries must be pressed down, enslaved, women and children crying all the time and begging for food just to produce palm oil.

=> Otherwise which fool will want to work in a palm oil plantation?

Posted by leno > Sep 2, 2021 1:05 PM | Report Abuse

palm oil cause haze
destroy a lot of forest, flora and fauna.
leno no use palm oil
leno always write to other countries to ban palm oil.
PALM OIL is SCUM PLANT !!
DESTROY PALM OIL ONCE AND FOREVER !!
DO NOT SUPPORT PALM OIL COMPANY !!

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:18 | Report Abuse

Must not be like a frog in the well (See Palm Oil Real Business)

See https://www.tsh.com.my/video/

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 13:38 | Report Abuse

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/297765530_Malaysian_oil_palm_workers_are_in_pain_Hazards_identification_and_ergonomics_related_problems

you can read about the evils of working for Satan here.

and of course Satan will support Satan's plant and related Satanic activities

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:51 | Report Abuse

In many industries there is some form of hazard or danger

See steel mill

https://www.asbestos.com/occupations/steel-mill-workers/#:~:text=Steel%20mill%20workers%20faced%20many,and%20other%20asbestos%2Drelated%20diseases.

Men must learn to take precaution and improve at all times

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-02 13:53 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-02-02-story-h1457009258-Love_our_Palm_Oil_Part_I_Palm_Oil.jsp
Love our Palm Oil. Part I: Palm Oil

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-02-03-story-h1457009287-Love_our_palm_oil_Part_II_Oil_palm_tree.jsp
Love our palm oil. Part II: Oil palm tree

Oil palm tree
The Oil Palm Tree (Elaeis guineensis jacq) originated from the tropical rainforest region of West Africa.
So may I ask leno and i3lurker what is so wrong when you planted millions of forest trees (Palm tree) compare to bigger larger land clearing and planted a seasonal crop(soya crop) and then leave the land bare in between planting season?

Note: Oil palm tree cultivation in Indonesia had brought development into rural area by:

Direct employment opportunities (Every 10 hectare 1 direct employment) which in turn support direct employee whole family livelihood.
Plantation development brought in much needed infrastructure and amenities facilities (Road, banking system, mini-market, medical, school and etc)
Plantation companies provide support, finance and management know how for private own small holders.
Plantation activities generating others economic activities for local communities and allow local small business to flourish.
Plantation water reserve area and fire fighting team readily available water resource to fight any bush/forest fire during severe drought situation.
Plantation companies's conservation and rehabilitation program on HCV areas to restore and preserve the beauty of flora and fauna at its pristine natural environment.
Plantation companies (RSPO) commitment for sustainable and responsible planting and to protect the forest reserve area and animal sanctuary.
Plantation companies bringing development/employment/economic activities to empower rural local communities so that less people migrate to big town for employment thus lesser the infrastructure stress on big towns.

So my questions what benefit have cultivation of other seasonal oil crops had brought to the local communities besides benefitting the rich owner, bank, fertilizer, weed killer and seed supplier? How much of these harmful chemicals will eventually going into river system? And per hectare basic, base on mass balance of carbon atom your cultivation activities had absorbed how much of C02 from the atmosphere compare to oil palm tree cultivation.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 13:53 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

Agree. In 20 years time ICE cars will be phased out, so demand from other sectors will need to fill the gap.

I believe Armada will issued dividends if the company is in the position to do so. The bulk of dividends will go to Usaha Tegas via Objektif Bersatu; and Tan Sri AK does a lot of philanthropy initiatives via UTSB.

i3lurker psai3alert

you must understand how crude oil is used up

bulk of crude oil around 80% is consumed by construction activities, infrastructure building, agriculture and air travel
02/09/2021 12:43 PM

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 13:57 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 1:53 PM | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-02-02-story-h1457009...
Love our Palm Oil. Part I: Palm Oil

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/2019-02-03-story-h1457009...
Love our palm oil. Part II: Oil palm tree

Oil palm tree
The Oil Palm Tree (Elaeis guineensis jacq) originated from the tropical rainforest region of West Africa.
So may I ask leno and i3lurker what is so wrong when you planted millions of forest trees (Palm tree) compare to bigger larger land clearing and planted a seasonal crop(soya crop) and then leave the land bare in between planting season?

Note: Oil palm tree cultivation in Indonesia had brought development into rural area by:

Direct employment opportunities (Every 10 hectare 1 direct employment) which in turn support direct employee whole family livelihood.
Plantation development brought in much needed infrastructure and amenities facilities (Road, banking system, mini-market, medical, school and etc)
Plantation companies provide support, finance and management know how for private own small holders.
Plantation activities generating others economic activities for local communities and allow local small business to flourish.
Plantation water reserve area and fire fighting team readily available water resource to fight any bush/forest fire during severe drought situation.
Plantation companies's conservation and rehabilitation program on HCV areas to restore and preserve the beauty of flora and fauna at its pristine natural environment.
Plantation companies (RSPO) commitment for sustainable and responsible planting and to protect the forest reserve area and animal sanctuary.
Plantation companies bringing development/employment/economic activities to empower rural local communities so that less people migrate to big town for employment thus lesser the infrastructure stress on big towns.

So my questions what benefit have cultivation of other seasonal oil crops had brought to the local communities besides benefitting the rich owner, bank, fertilizer, weed killer and seed supplier? How much of these harmful chemicals will eventually going into river system? And per hectare basic, base on mass balance of carbon atom your cultivation activities had

EXCELLENT!

Better and better pointers for the goodness of Palm Oil

Clap!

Clap!!

Clap!!!

Sslee

5,960 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-02 14:07 | Report Abuse

I am glad, I growth up to become an engineer and now working for PT MM, a fully integrated palm oil corporation that subscribed fully to the principles of RSPO and committed to the production and use of sustainable palm oil for People, Planet and Prosperity. We are in an industry that brings benefit and prosperity to all stakeholders.

Our plantation division planted million and millions of palm trees in a responsible and sustainable way so that our mother Earth can breathe a little bit easy. ((Note: Tree/plant through a process called photosynthesis utilizes the energy of sunlight and capture CO2 from the atmosphere and H2O from the ground water and convert it into Hydrocarbon building block (Basic HC building block that started and sustain all living creature on this World and releasing O2 back to the atmosphere.)). Our conservation and rehabilitation program on HCV areas will allow thousands if not millions of our next generation children to enjoy the beauty of flora and fauna at its pristine natural environment. Our social responsible program of building kindergarten, school and giving bursary to students will help thousands and thousands of local communities children to build a better tomorrow for themselves and their family through better education. Our small holder program of given financial assistance and managing small holder plantation for them had enable thousands of previously landless farmers to own land and uplift their living standard.

Our mid stream operation produce an affordable healthy cooking oil and specialty fat so that millions of peoples do not need to go hungry tonight and many more millions of overeat and fat peoples can still remained healthy.(Note: If not for palm oil, many food items will be unaffordable to millions of peoples)

Our downstream Oleo Chemical operation produce renewable, biodegradable and edible environment friendly natural chemical at competitive pricing so that our customers can turn it into an affordable hygienic, cosmetic, health and consumable product that enable millions of peoples to be healthy, look good, smell good and feel good.

We believe we are “Enriching others at the same time enriching ourselves” a Must Do Principle. It is this believes that drive us to do more, to do our best, to be the best and passionate about our work. Together we do make a different to this world. That a life worth living for.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-02 14:13 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng,

There is no occupational hazard in hydropower projects that do not exist (Nepal : Solukhumbhu, Apex Makalu; Laos : Nam Taep, Nam Samoy).

I am still waiting for answers from your contacts in KPower.

calvintaneng In many industries there is some form of hazard or danger

See steel mill

02/09/2021 1:51 PM

calvintaneng

56,197 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2021-09-02 14:15 | Report Abuse

PSAi3alert calvintaneng,

There is no occupational hazard in hydropower projects that do not exist (Nepal : Solukhumbhu, Apex Makalu; Laos : Nam Taep, Nam Samoy).

I am still waiting for answers from your contacts in KPower.

calvintaneng In many industries there is some form of hazard or danger

See steel mill

02/09/2021 1:51 PM
02/09/2021 2:13 PM

Yes I know

Still waiting

BY THE WAY

YOU GOT BUY BUMI ARMADA?

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

its all double cropping now

Posted by Sslee > Sep 2, 2021 1:53 PM | Report Abuse

planted a seasonal crop(soya crop) and then leave the land bare in between planting season?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz