MALAYSIAN AIRLINE SYSTEM BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAS (3786)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

37 people like this.

15,107 comment(s). Last comment by wallstreetrookie 2020-04-18 11:57

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:43 | Report Abuse

Malaysia bohong mengenai MH370

Berikut ini adalah berita daripada Want China Times.Tanpa melaporkan nama pegawai Malaysia yang menjadi sumber beritanya itu, akhbar online itu menuduh Malaysia sebagai berbohong. Ikuti terjemahannya berikut :

A Malaysian official involved in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has contradicted public claims from the Malaysian government by saying that its military knowingly and continuously tracked the plane on radar for more than an hour after communication with ground control was severed in the early hours of March 8.

The anonymous air force official told Chinese web portal Tencent that despite initial claims that they could not be certain, the Malaysian military knew very well that the plane they were tracking on radar was flight MH370 and followed it as it climbed above the Boeing 777's approved altitude of 45,000ft and took a sharp turn to the west before descending unevenly to 23,000ft on the approach to the island of Penang. The plane then climbed back to 35,000ft and headed northwest towards the Indian Ocean, with the final reading showing it above the tiny island of Pulau Perak in the Strait of Malacca at around 2.40am.

read all here..
http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1103&MainCatID=11&id=20140317000100

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:44 | Report Abuse

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/03/18/umno-bodohkan-melayu-kata-dr-siti-mariah/

PS...btw, most of them here belongs to this group perhaps??...if you care to read what this group writes here, kakaka

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:45 | Report Abuse

The government claims there is freedom of speech and press freedom, except in certain situations.

The Opposition, on the other hand, claims there is no press freedom.

The US Country Report also paints a gloomy picture of press freedom in Malaysia.

US Secretary of State John Kerry officially released the Country Reports on Human Rights Practices. It did not paint a rosy picture about Malaysia. “The government exerted control over news content, both in print and broadcast media, punished publishers of “malicious news” and banned, restricted, and limited circulation of publications believed to threaten public order, morality, or national security. In December the Home Ministry temporarily suspended the printing permit of The Heat, a recently established weekly news magazine,” it said. Read more, share and debate. You decide.

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-20 01:45 | Report Abuse

Instead of turning Mh370 to unite malaysians, Pakatan spoil it as political gimmick for Kajang by election. Why must Pakatan politize this sad event. I see highly irresponsible alternatif government.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:45 | Report Abuse

Umno bodohkan Melayu, kata Dr Siti Mariah
K Pragalath
| March 18, 2014

Dr Siti Mariah Mahmud turut mendakwa bahawa Umno kin mengaplikasi sentimen perkauman.

Dr Siti Mariah MahmudKAJANG: Ahli Parlimen Kota Raja Dr Siti Mariah Mahmud (gambar) mendakwa masyarakat Melayu hari ini semakin menolak kepimpinan Umno kerana parti tersebut mengapikan sentimen perkauman dan membelakangkan masyarakat Melayu.

“Umno mendakwa bahawa mereka yang menyebabkan rakyat bersatu tetapi akhir-akhir ini mereka yang membangkitkan semangat perkauman,” kata Dr Siti Mariah.

Beliau yang juga Timbalan Ketua Dewan Muslimat Pas Pusat berkata demikian dalam ceramah pilihan raya kecil Dun Kajang di Sungai Chua malam tadi.

Berucap di hadapan kira-kira 150 orang pengundi yang kebanyakannya dari masyarakat Cina, Dr Siti Mariah merujuk kepada isu video “Onederful Malaysia” yang diterbitkan oleh Ahli Parlimen Seputeh Teresa Kok sempena Tahun Baru Cina baru-baru ini.

“Mereka berkata bahawa video tersebut menghina Melayu, Islam dan Raja-raja Melayu dan terdapat 200 laporan polis. Saya tonton video itu dan membaca sari kata. Ia tidak menghina langsung.

“Ia video parodi yang menggambarkan isteri pembesar negara,” kata Siti Mariah.

Beliau menambah bahawa di bawah Umno, Melayu semakin dibodohkan.

“Di bawah Umno, orang Melayu dibodohkan. Di bawah Umno, Melayu kekal miskin dan mundur,” tegas beliau.

Pilihan raya kecil di Kajang menyaksikan pertandingan satu lawan satu membabitkan presiden PKR Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail dan naib presiden MCA, Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun pada 23 Mac.

Kerusi dewan undangan negeri (Dun) Kajang diisytiharkan kosong ekoran tindakan penyandang jawatan Adun, Lee Chin Cheh dari PKR yang meletakkan jawatan pada Jan 27.

Kerusi Dun ini mempunyai 39728 pengundi berdaftar. Dalam pilihanraya umum tahun lalu sebanyak 87.9% pengundi melaksanakan tanggungjawab mereka. Hanya 541 undi rosak direkodkan.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2014/03/18/umno-bodohkan-melayu-kata-dr-siti-mariah/

PS...btw, most of them here belongs to this group perhaps??...if you care to read what this group writes here, kakaka

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:47 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:49 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:52 | Report Abuse

And now we have this missing jet mystery.

Low-grade buffoonery

People are asking many questions which only seem to be getting the same answers from the Malaysian leaders. It is either that we are still investigating or we cannot tell you now or we are waiting for information from assisting partner governments or worst, “don’t speculate” warnings.

Ten days have come to pass and the world does not know in which direction the huge plane flew in. Is it then not surprising if we read of governments telling Malaysia not to withhold information?

The question is will this aircraft fate too end up like the Altantuya fate? Pray God it does not. Whether it is one life or 239 lives, a government, its institutions and its leaders are not just accountable to in a life of the hereafter but they need to be held responsible right here on planet earth.

The UMNO-BN government must solve the mysteries – both the Altantuya and the Aircraft crisis. To remain indifferent is a crime far worse than the very crime committed against Altantuya or the allowing of a wayward aircraft to go un-noticed by the Malaysian defense to start with for now.

Global leaders cannot treat these matters as domestic issues or even as sovereign privileges. The US President who is gung-ho in coming to Malaysia too cannot ignore this mysterious nature of the government here. To do so is an insult to all the Americans.

Let justice prevail for humanity please. - MAILBAG

Full article: http://malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=245842:from-malay-supremacy-to-world-class-buffoonery-mh370-a-stinging-lesson-for-umno&Itemid=2#ixzz2wI4gqWVS

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 01:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 02:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2014-03-20 02:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by kangkongkong > 2014-03-20 02:22 | Report Abuse

hahahaha hahahaha, kena kau kau

Posted by whizzkid125 > Mar 20, 2014 01:49 AM | Report Abuse X

..the whole world now knows but the idiots ^ really stupid UMNO supporters thinks otherwise, kakaka

...now stupid & idiotic UMNO supporters read this..

USA got FBI and CIA......Malaysia also have FBI and CIA.Ours is Federal Bomoh Investigation and Coconut Intelligence Agency.

Posted by kangkongkong > 2014-03-20 02:25 | Report Abuse

yes, stupid & idiotic thomasaleem should understand simple English otherwise he is just another UMNO & MCA ball licker, hahaha

Posted by whizzkid125 > Mar 20, 2014 01:40 AM | Report Abuse

MH370 exposes flaws of government, its inability to manage a major crisis

http://www.theantdaily.com/news/2014/03/18/mh370-exposes-flaws-government-its-inability-manage-major-crisis

Posted by UMNO2HANGUS > 2014-03-20 02:31 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by UMNO2HANGUS > 2014-03-20 02:34 |

Post removed.Why?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-03-20 02:54 | Report Abuse

Forget about this thomasaleem lah - this fella is delusional imagining things like he is some sort of super fantasy spy

Posted by thomasleem > Mar 19, 2014 01:57 AM | Report Abuse
I just got internal news that may shock us all. MH370 already spotted by US and Australian SAR teams. Preparation underway for rescue teams only waiting for permission to be granted by this country where the plane landed. But from intel, expect worst case. :(

amus

77 posts

Posted by amus > 2014-03-20 07:26 | Report Abuse

Thomas:-hogwash

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 08:18 | Report Abuse

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=247171:slow-slow-msia-prompts-us-president-obama-to-call-for-‘top-priority’-in-mh370-search&Itemid=2#axzz2wSLS5eYM

Arr President of US spoken ady

Jal 贾彬得

1,563 posts

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2014-03-20 08:26 | Report Abuse

najib should be ashamed fail leader of our country perfectly shows in this airline case we need a new pm not a dumb ass if u dunno something seek help and listen not bull-ing around shame for our nation...embarrassed to have such leader...we need a change or else this guys will never learn a lesson and take the countries' men for granted

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 08:27 | Report Abuse

This is the first time malaysia has to responsibly answer the press.....pressure pressure as Obama piles it on. Tq

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 08:29 | Report Abuse

We keep saying we got a lot of frens, but truth is, they are humanitarian aid which they will extend to any countries

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 08:36 | Report Abuse

At the end we also give everything to Us and FBI when we cannot solve it.....from military radar info to simulator......might as well give early because we know we won't be solving it. All this about military and national security are just hogwash when we did not even scramble a fighter jet to the site when plot and blip were spotted

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 08:37 | Report Abuse

Looks like Hisham cannot smile anymore.....let us pray KLIA 2 is safe when open on May 2

Jal 贾彬得

1,563 posts

Posted by Jal 贾彬得 > 2014-03-20 08:38 | Report Abuse

we are gona be disliked by many people in other countries.....some of them are making joke of us especially with the bomoh our pm realy useless hiding behind let the minister hisamudin take the responsibility if anything goes wrong perfectly shows his failure as a leader

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 08:39 | Report Abuse

2 times our PM came out......after 17 days 2 times appearance as guest star

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-20 09:01 | Report Abuse

"2 times our PM came out......after 17 days 2 times appearance as guest star.."
Can anyone please inform me when he is going to come out the 3rd time with LIVE questions and answers session.
I will surely attend.
Love to see our dear PM, the future International Statesman, in action.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 09:12 | Report Abuse

Yes I can answer.....he will come out when problem solved.....meanwhile Obama taking over....

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-20 09:18 | Report Abuse

Most international statesman hide somewhere during their careers, most of them hid in prison, but I suppose you can hide somewhere else.

BEAMAN

176 posts

Posted by BEAMAN > 2014-03-20 09:25 | Report Abuse

actually we know why saturn101 and his friends so full of hate to Malaysia PM.. but we dont know what more do they want ?

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-20 09:27 | Report Abuse

Hahaha...exactly Beaman, they are unhappy bunch. Want everthing according to their requirements, hijack everyone else.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 09:36 | Report Abuse

Nobody hate anybody, it's ur perception because you can't handle wrongdoing ......because accountability to you is making silly comments while not having been subjected to scrutiny......but now out in the open, you can't handle the truth......

Everyone cannot be wrong......you are a jaguh kampung?

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-20 09:43 | Report Abuse

I too do not understand why some people hate our PM so much.
He is my hero, and I always wanted to watch him in action. But unfortunately there weren't many chances.
I waited for the debate, but then again it was not his culture, so too bad
I waited for his live Q & A session, but unfortunately he was too busy.
I waited for more press releases, but then he has to take care of us poor folks and help us find chicken.
But I will still wait.
My love knows no bounds.

BEAMAN

176 posts

Posted by BEAMAN > 2014-03-20 09:57 | Report Abuse

tptan 45 now u know why u not to be MP cos u are so hypocrisy and selfish.

Saturn101

681 posts

Posted by Saturn101 > 2014-03-20 10:04 | Report Abuse

Aiya. Tptan, PM ur hero too......he will not make unnecessary appearance but when he makes one, the problem is resolved

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-20 10:08 | Report Abuse

Hahahahaha.....lets hope that all these whiners do become MPs. Everyday kena hamtam left and right by rakyat. After 5 years hair turn white. Aiyah, so easy to say this and that like watching football until you are in the field....hahahaha

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-20 10:22 | Report Abuse

Ha Ha..someone from my own camp just called me selfish and a hypocrite.
First, do you know me very well? Are you my close friend or associate? How do you know I am a selfish person.
Second, since I model my actions and words after my hero, you better not call me a hypocrite. It might just boomerang on our hero.
Third, how do you know I am or I am not a MP?
Don't worry. PM is still my hero.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-03-20 10:35 | Report Abuse

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/crucial-mh370-info-missing-because-mas-wanted-to-save-rm33-says-expert

if above is true then johan_56 said it very well indeed :(

johan_56 152p · 30 minutes ago
Ridiculous.
The govt loses literally BILLIONS every year to wastage, and won't spend a tiny sum for better air safety?

Truly a bunch of incompetent clowns

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-20 10:43 | Report Abuse

Does anyone knows how much MAS pays to the selected caterers for a pack of Nasi Lemak?

izoklse

5,232 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-03-20 10:46 | Report Abuse

aiyo copy from malaysian insider...hehehhe itu sampah punya news portal tu...same like utusan.

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-20 10:55 | Report Abuse

Don't read Malaysian Insider, more like inside gutter only. Publish nothing but trash, you read them you become trash.

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-20 11:01 | Report Abuse

President Barack Obama said on Wednesday the search for the missing Malaysian airliner was a "top priority" for the United States (US) and offered every possible resource - including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

In his first on camera comments on the mystery of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Mr Obama offered thoughts and prayers to the relatives of the missing passengers.

"I want them to be assured that we consider this a top priority," Mr Obama told Dallas television station KDFW in an interview at the White House.

"We have put every resource that we have available at the disposal of the search process," he said. "There has been close cooperation with the Malaysian government."

Mr Obama said the FBI, the National Transportation Safety Board and any agency or official that deals with aviation was at the disposal of the investigation.

Aiyoo....but Pakatan fanboys spin Obama speech like thugs. Malunyee....

Teh_Invest

475 posts

Posted by Teh_Invest > 2014-03-20 11:03 | Report Abuse

tptan, how much?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-03-20 11:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by thomasleem > Mar 20, 2014 10:55 AM | Report Abuse
Don't read Malaysian Insider, more like inside gutter only. Publish nothing but trash, you read them you become trash

and coming from someone who posted that The US and Australian SAR has located MH370 2 days ago - I rest my case :(

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2014-03-20 11:16 | Report Abuse

I don't know. I just want to compare the price of 1 pack of MAS nasi lemak from the caterers to the upgrade that they mentioned.

Posted by thomasleem > 2014-03-20 11:17 | Report Abuse

Hahahahaha...chill lar Frank Soweto. You take everything too seriously, you not superman larr. How many rakyat have you save so far? hahahaha

ganneeneh

180 posts

Posted by ganneeneh > 2014-03-20 11:24 | Report Abuse

Malaysia Airlines opted out of a simple computer upgrade that costs RM33 per flight which would have provided critical information to help find the missing flight MH370 because it went for a cheaper option when purchasing the aircraft, the Sydney Morning Herald reported today.

A satellite industry official was quoted as saying that the upgrade, called Swift, would have provided the direction, speed and altitude of flight MH370 even after other communications from the plane went off the radar.

Had the Swift system been upgraded to include the full package of applications, it could have sent information on engine performance, fuel consumption, speed, altitude and direction, regardless of whether the transponder and Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) were working, he said.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz