JAKS RESOURCES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): JAKS (4723)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.70%)

Day's Change

0.135 - 0.145

Trading Volume

41 people like this.

64,793 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 4 days ago

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 11:32 | Report Abuse

stock market is just a game, games people play.

every thing changes with the corona and post corona world......

airlines, hotels, restaurants, malls, office space, all die until no eye see.

anyone who is not proactive also die........this is not the time to be contrarian , not a time to be value investor as assets soon become liabilities..........

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 11:36 | Report Abuse

DK66,

Is better for me to talk about jaks than to talk about true self?

Is it is better to talk about my investment philosophy than to talk about life

It is an easy choice for me

To make big money in jaks is just a matter of time

To live a meaningful life is now and ever.

But

Just look around with your wisdom eyes

Most of the people here make it upside down

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 11:37 | Report Abuse

no relation between the sufferings in main street, with the bull market in financial markets...............

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 11:38 | Report Abuse

I3lurker

You only read my words, not my wisdom in between the line.

karimboss

1,168 posts

Posted by karimboss > 2020-05-12 11:38 | Report Abuse

Any glove related already earn money ma. Why make love with Jaks, end up not happy. So many amoi glove outside, cincai one already syiok syiok.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 11:40 | Report Abuse

no relation between the sufferings in main street, with the bull market in financial markets...............and the hope that Jaks is some how transformed later from ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.............

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 11:48 | Report Abuse

I3lurker,

I don't know what are you talking

Today I am very certain I did not talk to qqq3

I just want to talk to DK66 about life because he is very confused why his kindness is not appreciated

It is that simple

Why make it so complicated?

Now, do you see the reason I said you only understand my words not my wisdom

Posted by sohaiorangbatu > 2020-05-12 11:49 | Report Abuse

Dear valued clients,

I feel very sad that I did not recommend Comfort strongly to all my valued clients, I also did not believe all glove stocks can trade at such high PER.

I hope to recommend a "gloves, masks and respirators" stock which I hope can perform very well during this Covid-19 pandemic. This stock I wish to recommend is Mtag.

Background of Mtag
MTAG Group Bhd is a Malaysia-based converter company that offers labels and stickers printing and customized converting services. The Company is also engaged in distributing industrial tapes and adhesive products under the brands 3M and Henkel. The Company’s wholly owned subsidiaries are Toyo Sho Industrial Products Sdn Bhd, Intag Industrial Supplies Sdn Bhd and Intag Steel. Toyo Sho is an integrated manufacturer specialized in label supplies. Intag Industrial offers a wide variety of industrial consumables, such as tapes, die-cut, adhesives, static controls, carrier and cover tapes, clean room supplies and abrasives. It also offers a complete range of industrial protective products including disposables, wipers and gloves, masks and respirators, hearing and protective eye wear. Intag Steel is specialized in providing a range of steel products with the inclusion of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal for various applications in different industries.
Mtag was listed as an ACE stock in KLSE on 25/9/2019, this stock closed at 0.44 below the IPO price of 0.53.
Please read the below link.
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/mtag-closes-below-ipo-price

This counter is cash rich and fundamentally strong, more so with its industrial tapes and adhesive products under the brand name of 3M and Henkel.

It also offers a complete range of industrial protective products including disposables, wipers and gloves, masks and respirators, hearing and protective eye wear which is selling like hot cake amid the pandemic Covid-19.

Please also read the below link to understand this company.
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/www.eaglevisioninvest.com/2020-04-28-story-h1506165432-MTAG_0213_MTAG_0231_ANOTHER_GLOVES_FACE_MASKS_RESPIRATORS_DISTRIBUTORS_.jsp

Below is my stock selection criteria.

My stock selection criteria
Below is my stock selection criteria, I want all of you to remember this keyword "UBS GMF".
Mtag passed 6/6 of my stock selection criteria.

TA comes first
U - Up trending stock - Cross "Golden Cross Buy" - Passed
B - Breakout chart - Break above 0.45 - Passed
S - Sector to focus - Glove Industry and ACE - Passed

FA comes second
G - Growth > 12% per year (2020) - Passed
M - Margin of safety > 56% - Passed
F - Forecast current year EPS must be better than previous year EPS - Passed

Please note that I consider TA ahead of FA in my stock recommendation.

TA reading
Enclosed is the technical chart of Mtag for your reference.
Money flows into this stock.
Blue color Force Index accompanies high volume.
Golden Cross Buy signal appeared. The present price had crossed 70-day SMA.
All indicators are showing buy signals.
3 important features appeared in the technical chart
I want the following features to appear in the technical chart so that the probability to win on this stock is very high.
The Golden Cross of 20-day EMA to cut above 70-day SMA had been formed.
The share price of Mtag is higher than 70-day SMA to create a 3-month high.
MACD buy signal appeared, both the Blue and the Red lines are above zero level to show a stronger momentum.
FA
Enclosed is the FA report for your perusal.
I believe 2020 result will be better than 2019.
There were 3 consecutive quarters of positive growth in PAT.
There is a net cash of 97 million in the financial statement.
EPS Growth = 12%
Free Cash flow > 30% of net profit = 14 million
PE Ratio = 8.6
ROE = 20.43%
EV/EBIT = 4.70
Recommendation
The FBMACE index had crossed 200-day SMA, I will focus on ACE stock with good FA.
I had revised up my target price to 1.08. If you buy at 0.47, the potential gain is 130%.
The target price is set at PER=20, the present EPS=0.054.
The strong support is at 0.39. I recommend a buy when the share price breaks above 0.45.
The stop loss is at 0.28.
Both TA and FA are very good for this stock.
Buy and hold strategy is the best for this stock in order to win big.

See this sohai, now only buy? super late guru

Buy high Sell low , conlanfirm. and he dunno mtag only doing glove less than 5%

Posted by Philip ( buy what you understand) > 2020-05-12 11:51 | Report Abuse

You are the one giving out simplistic methods by saying if I pay PE4 for INSAS I can get back my investment in 4 years.

Now you are giving long-winded and confusing answer. So I wanted you back, is investing that simple? If you paid pe4 for INSAS the last few years WHAT DID YOU GET BACK? Did you get back your returns in 4 years?

The simple answer is of course not.

You are giving confusing answers and half truths. The fact is, if you gave out all your earnings do you really think you can maintain your future earnings output?

More importantly as a minority shareholder, there is no way for you to transfer those earnings directly to yourself.

So if that is the case, why are you using simplistic net net asset investment theology and simplistic concept if I pay low PE4 for the company I will get it back in 4 years?

This is an untrue statement and real life doesn't work this way. That is why no REAL INVESTOR is willing to pay 500 million for an asset based that is worth 1.7 billion.

Frankly, that is not how good investing works, and as a minority investor you need to invest AS a minority investor. You either find a good management where the majority investor treats you as a partner not a piggy bank, that makes decisions that benefit everyone not only themselves, that grows earnings and revenues over time, and takes calculated risks and doesn't keep going back to investors for money.

By simply buying based on net assets, you have to learn how to apply a discount based on your understand of how management is going to use those assets efficiently.

Who do you reward more?

Company A with assets of 1.6 billion, but fully utilize that 1.6 billion in assets to generate 4 billion in revenue and 400 million in earnings?

Or company B with assets of 1.7 billion, but utilize only a portion of it to generate 400 million in revenue and 100 million in earnings.

Please read Howard Marks memo on IRR which I posted to understand how to value companies better.

Thank you.

FYI please stop using childish concepts like buying pe4 company you get back your investment in 4 years. It's misleading and has no basis in reality of investing.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Posted by Sslee > May 12, 2020 9:20 AM | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Just to answer Philip questions:
Is it true if I buy INSAS pe4, if I buy INSAS today I will earn back the cash I paid for it in 4 years?
Or is it true that not all earnings are cash? Some is just revaluation of mark to market securities?

Insas last financial year EPS 12.35 cents if you buy INSAS at 49.5 cents PE4 it just mean if INSAS maintain the same EPS of 12.35 cents for next 4 year then in 4 year time the cumulative earning is about 49.5 cent. The earning part of it will be from share of profit from associate companies and profit/loss of mark to market securities which do not contribute to operation cash flow but dividend by associate companies and securities contribute to the Free Cash Flow.

From free cash flow and cash reserve if INSAS give out all his yearly earning EPS as dividend then the answer is yes you will earn back the cash of 49.5 cents as cumulative dividend in year 4.

Posted by Antifakeguru > 2020-05-12 11:57 | Report Abuse

Omg promote again another stock

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 12:00 | Report Abuse

billion $ industry flying flags of Warren Buffett, Charles Munger, Howard Marks, Seth Klarman, Mohnish Pabrai, etc.

times made the men or the men made the times?

a granny hold Amazon $ 1 become $ 1.50 million........talk what?

a granny hold Amazon $ 1 become $ 1.50 million........

all the pros in the world, $1 can become $ 3 , very good already....

talk what?

that is not to say knowledge and experience has no contribution.........but that knowledge and experience alone is not enough...............

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-05-12 12:02 |

Post removed.Why?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:03 | Report Abuse

Aseng,

Money is no longer a problem for me
Happiness is what I seek
I do not need to be selfish as there is enough money for everyone in Bursa
I gain happiness through sharing
But I must be able to share freely at my own will.
I m not god and I can't be happy if I m nailed to a cross
Enemies can't hurt me but friends can because I m here to share with my friends.
I m riding my journey here with FRIENDS only.
I won't demand appreciation, it has to come from the heart.
I won't stop just because no one said "thank you".
Don't worry, Aseng. To me, tomorrow is always a better day.
I never carry forward sad feelings.

Thank you

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:09 | Report Abuse

Rookieinvestor, I m glad to hear that you have your own wisdom in investing.

-------------------
Rookieinvestor DK66, even though you may spend more than 3 years on JAKS with all the explanation and theories, there is not much an impact on the price of JAKS which matters most to us at the moment. If something were to happen it better be soon. At the end of the day, the price of the share in KLSE is more important than your explanation. That is what matters most to most of the investors here.
12/05/2020 10:48 AM

Posted by Antifakeguru > 2020-05-12 12:09 | Report Abuse

You see otb damn geng. 1 buy call can make share up. End u all will kena trap 99

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-05-12 12:10 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-12 12:12 | Report Abuse

Dear Aseng,
I read your comments but who am I to judge another when I myself walk imperfectly?

Listen to others without judging. All people have the right to believe whatever they want to believe; they have the right to say whatever they want to say. Instead of judging what other people say, listen and show your respect and agree to disagree.

“Do not judge, so that you may not be judged; for with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get” (Matt. 7:1-2, NRSV).

“Whoever judges others digs a pit for themselves. Those who obsess about the sins of others are usually those most in need of repentance”

“Do not be the judge of people; do not make assumptions about others. A person is destroyed by holding judgments about others.”
— Buddha

More2IT wrote: In the end these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?” -Buddha
11/05/2020 8:16 PM

Posted by Antifakeguru > 2020-05-12 12:12 | Report Abuse

Otb.
1st u already late because use TA. Other sifu buy call since 40 sen.
3nd u dunno mtag only 5-10% of glove revenue.

Pity those monkey follow

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 12:15 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

you are not honest.

reasons:
1. if you are busy with glove and totally no time for jaks, then why still very active and busy here ?
An honest person will not tell lie

2. Jaks is a good investment , for those who has a strong faith ,to make big money is just the matter of time . everyone has his turn to enjoy the big success, now is the gloves , next will be jaks.

how I read your intention?
you still have not convinced yourself to buy , but when the price is pressed lower, you are sure the first one to grab

my good brothers and sisters here ,

shares trading is a transfer of wealth from a weak hand to a strong hand

the fearmonger can play this game better than our honest and kind DK66

Posted by i3lurker > May 12, 2020 11:05 AM | Report Abuse

Jaks must consider Malaysian operations as zero like otb said

in this environment, Evolve Mall cannot be sold so the upkeep even if shuttered down is substantial.
Confirmed more than RM1 million per year for quit rent assessment jaga and insurance ONLY

wat qqq3 was correct 1.50 is considered a blessing.

the rest you think yourself

was busy with gloves earlier so totally no time with/for Jaks
if that happened to me so will be the same for others.
No one cares about Jaks since got other pretty girls out there.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:17 | Report Abuse

Dear OTB,

There is no need to get angry over these people.
Some of your subscribers is sharing your articles here so that they can earn quick money.
You can't stop them from doing it again.
I just realised that it is not our duty to protect the i3 readers here and most likely we can't.
So, just let it be. Some just have to learn the hard way.

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-05-12 12:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 12:30 | Report Abuse

Dear Sslee,

Honestly you are one of a few people i am convinced very rational and wise
this is not my judgement . it is words from my sincere heart

i think you had missed the most important part of message, that is my simple intention which is not explicitly expressed in words. I am also a buddhist , definitely i know it is most unwise to be a the judge to share a good value . we never forget harmony is more precious than perfection

Posted by Aseng > May 12, 2020 11:48 AM | Report Abuse X

.......I just want to talk to DK66 about life because he is very confused why his kindness is not appreciated........

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-05-12 12:32 | Report Abuse

haha i3lurker,
Gkent red again should I get ride of my magic 1 lot?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:35 | Report Abuse

How many can be fooled by such remarks ?

A property can be written down to ZERO value !!??

------------------------------------
i3lurker agree 100%

once shuttered down Auditor will demand impairment RM350 million
[based on my memory when I checked, very busy with gloves now. You look it up yourself]

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:36 | Report Abuse

Dear all,

You really need to be wise to be safe in i3. You must learn the basic knowledge.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:40 | Report Abuse

Aseng, it is because it always sound more sincere to ask readers to be careful and sell compared to asking people to buy.

---------------------
my good brothers and sisters here ,

shares trading is a transfer of wealth from a weak hand to a strong hand

the fearmonger can play this game better than our honest and kind DK66

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 12:41 | Report Abuse

my good brother DK66,

you have not disappointed me , you are always my good brother whether later you decide to share here or not share here

I am 100% agree with what you said
" I m not god and I can't be happy if I m nailed to a cross"

be happy and be healthy that is what we had work so hard to achieve.

God bless

Posted by DK66 > May 12, 2020 12:03 PM | Report Abuse

Aseng,

Money is no longer a problem for me
Happiness is what I seek
I do not need to be selfish as there is enough money for everyone in Bursa
I gain happiness through sharing
But I must be able to share freely at my own will.
I m not god and I can't be happy if I m nailed to a cross
Enemies can't hurt me but friends can because I m here to share with my friends.
I m riding my journey here with FRIENDS only.
I won't demand appreciation, it has to come from the heart.
I won't stop just because no one said "thank you".
Don't worry, Aseng. To me, tomorrow is always a better day.
I never carry forward sad feelings.

Thank you

huahtai98

770 posts

Posted by huahtai98 > 2020-05-12 12:45 | Report Abuse

Strange....talking non-Jaks related counters in Jaks forum.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:49 | Report Abuse

My article "How I bought Jaks ?" easily made to the top spot yesterday with less than 1000 visits. Instead my best article with 9000 visits only made it to 3rd after more than 3000 visits.

I sense that i3 admin hopes to promote more of such behaviours. It is bad for i3 business if everyone is selfish.

And the article has not attracted much interest because not many are interested in self expression. Nothing to gain for them.

Just my opinion.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 12:55 | Report Abuse

i3lurker, you will be a genius if you can make people believing a shopping mall can be given away for free !

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 13:01 | Report Abuse

properties of jaks have book values > $ 600 million .....write off at 50% is possible............

Posted by Antifakeguru > 2020-05-12 13:01 | Report Abuse

This old man buy call at mtag when price at Rm0.53. what for?

Posted by Antifakeguru > 2020-05-12 13:02 | Report Abuse

Pls dun con newbie. Hard earn money pls.

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 13:03 | Report Abuse

Antifakeguru > May 12, 2020 1:01 PM | Report Abuse

This old man buy call at mtag when price at Rm0.53. what for?
--------

first and foremost, a remisier..............what to do? no need to eat ah?

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 13:20 | Report Abuse

I still remember many years ago I planted some durian in the land behind my house

some of my friends told me ,

when your durian has nowhere to sell , we will come to buy from you at 20cents per kilo

last year they came ,

bought from me RM25 per kilo.

conclusion :

you never know who is the God chosen winner ,
but
if you live with his teaching , you blame no-one even you are not chosen

investment is very simple
know what you buy to the best of your knowledge
if there is sifu like DK66 to help you
then
your job is very much easier and
your investment decision is most probability right IF YOU CAN WAIT
but
if you do not have the wisdom to convince yourself what he said is right or not right, then it is better not to come here , go to pant some durian behind your house

This is good enough

apa lu mau lagi ?

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 13:21 | Report Abuse

Forgive my inexperience, I have not in my entire profession career seem a property with ZERO book value !

Aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by Aseng > 2020-05-12 13:24 | Report Abuse

Zero book value ?????

I buy from you
i give you 1 musang king 2kg
keep the change

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 13:27 | Report Abuse

properties of Jaks......at book value closer to $ 700 million.........mostly mall..................die or not?

OTB

11,478 posts

Posted by OTB > 2020-05-12 13:27 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq33333333

3,053 posts

Posted by qqq33333333 > 2020-05-12 13:28 | Report Abuse

like I say, Jaks has good long term educational value..............give it time to educate............

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 13:29 | Report Abuse

Dear All,

Even though the american owner of Mong Duong II has adopted the new accounting standard ASC606, this is not happening to JHDP. JHDP will adopt the same accounting standard as Vinh Tan 1.

I wish to express my deepest appreciation to Mr OTB for his assistance in getting the confirmation from the Vietnam auditor. Thank you

---------------------------

Stock: [JAKS]: JAKS RESOURCES BHD

May 8, 2020 11:47 AM | Report Abuse

DK66 I am accountant, I know accounting treatment can have profound effect on the reporting of earnings especially when dealing with a transaction which spans as long as 25 years. Mong Dong II started operation in April 2015 and has written back as much USD203m when it adopted the new accounting standard in 2018 with USD40m increase in profit in 2018 alone as a result of change in accounting treatment.

Vinh Tan 1 is still using the old accounting standard. If JHDP is adopting the new accounting standard, It may be reporting higher profit than Vinh Tan 1.
08/05/2020 10:17 AM

johnmasino

771 posts

Posted by johnmasino > 2020-05-12 13:31 | Report Abuse

DK66:- Why is JAKS-WB behaving weirdly? JAKS has gone up by 2 cents but the warrant has gone down by 1 cent! What the heck is happening? JAKS-WB is now trading at a gearing of 1.40!

Investee

444 posts

Posted by Investee > 2020-05-12 13:34 | Report Abuse

That means the construction cost will be capitalised and charge out over 25 years? Damn, that's not so nice. Hahaha.

Even though the american owner of Mong Duong II has adopted the new accounting standard ASC606, this is not happening to JHDP. JHDP will adopt the same accounting standard as Vinh Tan 1.

I wish to express my deepest appreciation to Mr OTB for his assistance in getting the confirmation from the Vietnam auditor. Thank you

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 13:35 | Report Abuse

Johnmasino, you may like to read the article below which was written 13 months ago.

Jaks Resources - Deleveraging Jaks-WB ?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Jaks%20resources/2019-04-05-story201127-Jaks_Resources_Deleveraging_Jaks_WB.jsp

-----------------------------
johnmasino DK66:- Why is JAKS-WB behaving weirdly? JAKS has gone up by 2 cents but the warrant has gone down by 1 cent! What the heck is happening? JAKS-WB is now trading at a gearing of 1.40!
12/05/2020 1:31 PM

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 13:39 | Report Abuse

Same accounting treatment as Vinh Tan 1 will enhance the comparability of VinH Tan 1 to JHDP.
--------------------
Investee That means the construction cost will be capitalised and charge out over 25 years? Damn, that's not so nice. Hahaha.

johnmasino

771 posts

Posted by johnmasino > 2020-05-12 13:44 | Report Abuse

DK66:- I read your article already but I wasn't expecting JAKS-WB to behave like this considering that JAKS still has a lot of upside to go i.e. RM4/5/6! Why should JAKS-WB be trading at such low price when JAKS still has a lot of upside?

On the 9th of April, JAKS and JAKS-WB highest price was 1.03 and 0.83 respectively. Today JAKS has gone up by 10 cents while JAKS-WB has gone down to 0.805! What the hell is happening?

Posted by Antifakeguru > 2020-05-12 13:47 | Report Abuse

The worst remisier i seen.

DK66

4,269 posts

Posted by DK66 > 2020-05-12 13:47 | Report Abuse

Johnmasino, no need to crack your head over today's prices. There were days where WB gained 4 cents while Jaks only gained 2 cents.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz