CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.21%)

Day's Change

0.815 - 0.825

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,755 comment(s). Last comment by Balian de Ibelin 1 hour ago

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 13:28 | Report Abuse

AA too many planes lying idol so can use those planes to do food delivery faster than Food Panda and Grab Food
So can diversified their business to food delivery and name AA Food instead of AirAsia

Mearz1993 Irisoren07 use all of ur hard earned money...more covid case more profitable airasia. Tomorrow will out news airasia will major in food delivery like foodpanda. But foodpanda for whole world. Airasia will send nasi lemak to uk. Target price rm2 after this news come out. Buy fast tomorrow queue now at 0.72 target rm2. Fast2 buy use all of ur hard earned money. More covid case more profit this stock!!!

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 13:30 | Report Abuse

Better buy hell notes to burn better than burn your real hard earn money

Irisoren07 If gap down I will buy more and more and more. Once the first loan is approved. This stock will only go up
24/01/2021 1:06 PM

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2021-01-24 13:32 | Report Abuse

BloomBird sure comments like a bot.

swagger855

1,169 posts

Posted by swagger855 > 2021-01-24 13:32 | Report Abuse

I have nothing to lose if it drops because i dont even hold any. I sold mine before the targeted mco annoucement. Just visiting by to get insights from some people with common sense to make my next move in this stock. Not talking about bebird or mearz1993.

This stock is really undervalued imo. Upside is way way higher than gloves. As i have already said, buy glove for short term pump and dump. Dont stick too long because of strong earnings, low pe, low debt, and strong cash balance. It's all about prospects, profit growth and future earnings. Dont have to post news 24/7 like bebird in an attempt to affect the sentiment of the market. It wont. Bursa community is way way bigger than i3. Something that bebird small brain cant comprehend. I share my opinions here to have a debate because i need to correct and learn whatever mistakes i have. But sadly, i3 has a lot fools. So u need to have good filtering skills to filter out rubbish information just like how u filter out rubbish news or articles.

bose00

1,051 posts

Posted by bose00 > 2021-01-24 13:34 | Report Abuse

What’s the share price for private placement ?

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 13:38 | Report Abuse

Better prepare urself to buy hell notes to burn better than burn your real hard earn money

ykyew11 BloomBird sure comments like a bot.

MoneyMakers

7,496 posts

Posted by MoneyMakers > 2021-01-24 13:46 |

Post removed.Why?

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 13:58 | Report Abuse

Queue now tomoorownew come out....airasia will major in food delivery for the world whole. Price will boom to rm2. Queue now...now at 72sen buy now. More covid case more profitable buy now!!!!! Dont wait...use queue option so will faster buy. Dont delay anymore. Tomorrow at noon sure price reach rm2. Buy early in morning when price still 72sen.

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 14:18 | Report Abuse

Haha relax guys. Seems like only less than 10 people here in this comment. Everything you said don’t make any differences hahaha

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 14:18 | Report Abuse

Don’t you feel like fools? Haiyaa

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 14:20 | Report Abuse

I really respect Mearz1993 and Bloombird hardworking efforts to comments and downgrade AA here HAHAHA. You guys are the most foolish person that I known HAHAHA

Posted by Steady Punpipi > 2021-01-24 14:24 | Report Abuse

Stay cool and relax ...only paper losts ...the longer u hold the lower it goes

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 14:26 | Report Abuse

Yeah relax and cool. The lower it goes, The more I can buy back

Posted by Steady Punpipi > 2021-01-24 14:42 | Report Abuse

Yeah everybody think the same like ruby92 ...sell.sell.sell

Posted by Steady Punpipi > 2021-01-24 14:45 | Report Abuse

Make sure buyback at the lowest or else get trapped again ...I sell called at the highest last week at 0.78 - 0.785 but some still not happy and keep follow the wrong sharks ..

Posted by Steady Punpipi > 2021-01-24 14:48 | Report Abuse

Now the sharks.swam away after selling to dumb dumb buyers ...but once bleeding over will the sharks will buy call again

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2021-01-24 15:11 | Report Abuse

If you guys want a meaningful discussion, go to reddit where people will be held accountable for their comments, shit comments will be downvoted and comments that bring good discussion will be upvoted. Unfortunately the Bursa subreddit is not very active, some people still use it though. I3 is purely for shit talking really.

samo50sg

428 posts

Posted by samo50sg > 2021-01-24 15:17 | Report Abuse

airasia newsroom
HOME
NEWS
STORIES
INVESTOR RELATIONS
SUSTAINABILITY
ABOUT US
MEDIA KIT
Back
ENGLISH
BAHASA INDONESIA
BAHASA MALAYSIA
ภาษาไทย
简体中文
繁體中文
한국어
日本語
TIẾNG VIỆT
Back
ENGLISH
BAHASA INDONESIA
BAHASA MALAYSIA
ภาษาไทย
简体中文
繁體中文
한국어
日本語
TIẾNG VIỆT

BigPay users can now pay their bills on the app - with insurance, loans and wealth management coming to its financial marketplace
BigPay Bill Payments.png
KUALA LUMPUR, 21 December 2020 - BigPay has today launched a new Bill Payments feature where users can pick from over 20 billers (from telcos to energy providers), to set payment reminders, save transaction details and even split bills from the convenience of one app - offering greater value and choice to its members, and at the same time supporting their budgeting requirements.

Salim Dhanani, Co-Founder of BigPay said: “We are thrilled to launch our financial marketplace with Bill Payments. This brings us one step closer to becoming a one-stop solution for our users’ financial needs. 2021 will be an exciting year for BigPay as we have a pipeline of new products and features to be rolled out including digital loans, insurance, and wealth management. We can’t wait to bring all of this to our growing community.”

Over 20 billers are currently available via the BigPay app including telcos, internet providers, water and electricity such as Astro, Celcom, Air Selangor, Sabah Electricity, Sarawak Energy Berhad and many more. BigPay will continue to expand the list of billers so its users can keep track and manage their finances easily.

To access the Bill Payments feature on the BigPay app, users can simply click on the ‘Payment’ option from the main screen, select the preferred biller and insert the requested details. After confirming the transaction with a secure PIN, the user’s account will be debited. Users can also save their recurring bill payments under the ‘Saved Bills’ tab to avoid re-entering billing account numbers. The entire process is safe and requires multiple layers of security, including a one-time PIN (OTP).

For more information about the Bill Payments feature, visit bigpay.me/blog.

BigPay users are strongly advised not to share any confidential information, such as their passcode, OTP and IC number, with anyone through any phone calls or messages they might receive, especially on chat messenger applications, such as WhatsApp.

For the latest BigPay news and services, follow BigPay on Twitter (twitter.com/Bigpayme), Facebook (facebook.com/Bigpaymalaysia) and Instagram (instagram.com/Bigpayme).

December 21, 2020
Kuala Lumpur
PREVIOUS
BigPay用户现今可在app支付账单,即将推出保险、贷款、财富管理

NEXT
Laluan ke Langkawi antara destinasi baharu AirAsia untuk memacu pelancongan domestik dan pemulihan ekonomi
©2020 AirAsia Group Berhad. Your usage of the AirAsia website indicates that you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, Terms of Use and Privacy Statement. This website is owned and operated by AirAsia Berhad (284669-W) (“AirAsia”).

AirAsia Berhad (Malaysia) | Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd | PT Indonesia AirAsia | Philippines AirAsia Inc. | AirAsia X Berhad (Malaysia) | Thai AirAsia X Co.,Ltd | AirAsia Japan Co., Ltd. | AirAsia (India) Limited

亚航商务服务(广州)有限公司 粤ICP备17160544号-2 证照信息

Contact us
Customer support

Terms and conditions

samo50sg

428 posts

Posted by samo50sg > 2021-01-24 15:20 | Report Abuse

In Malaysia, the central bank requires a digital bank to maintain minimum capital funds of RM100 million, unimpaired by losses, during its foundational phase — meaning, the first three to five years. After the foundational phase, the amount increases to RM300 million.

a man wearing a suit and tie smiling at the camera © Provided by The Edge
Kanabiran: [Malaysia] will see a lot more applicants, but I suppose there is going to be a very clear difference between the serious, credible players and the ones that are just trying their luck
“If you look at Singapore, the minimum paid-up capital requirement for a digital wholesale bank (DWB), which serves the small and medium enterprise segment, is S$100 million (RM304 million), whereas for a digital full bank (DFB), it is S$1.5 billion, or a concessionary S$15 million in the initial one to two years. So, essentially, the consortiums need to have deep pockets to operate a DFB,” says Kanabiran.

In Hong Kong, the minimum paid-up capital for a digital bank is HK$300 million (RM156 million), the same for commercial banks.

“With Malaysia’s capital requirement being lower, it’s a lower barrier to entry. Thus, you will see a lot more applicants, but I suppose there is going to be a very clear difference between the serious, credible players and the ones that are just trying their luck,” he says.

Kanabiran notes that Malaysia’s lower capital requirement will enable small, nimble players with less capital, but with innovation on their side, to apply. “So, the bar is not set prohibitively that it precludes some of the smaller players with innovative products to come into the market.”

With only up to five licences up for grabs, it will be a beauty parade, with applicants having to convince Bank Negara of their business plan and ability to cater for the underserved and unserved segments. The central bank has made it clear that digital banks cannot sway from their main purpose, which is to serve those segments, thereby improving financial inclusion in the country.

Providing examples, Bank Negara says these segments may include those who lack credit history, collateral or a consistent source of income, such as self-employed individuals, first-time borrowers, retirees and those who recently joined the workforce. They may also include people with a low level of financial literacy and those who are not easily reached through traditional means because they are in far-off locations or have disabilities.

Going by its licensing framework, Bank Negara seems to be taking a cautious approach when it comes to digital banks. Apart from requiring applicants to detail how they will deploy technology and address cybersecurity and IT governance, there is a RM3 billion cap on the asset size for digital banks during the foundational phase. For perspective, the country’s smallest bank, Alliance Bank Malaysia Bhd, has an asset size of about RM60 billion.

“At the end of the day, RM15 billion (or RM3 billion for each of the five players) isn’t going to disrupt financial stability. So, it’s really about [Bank Negara] balancing between innovation and allowing digital banks to come in, and not having a too-big-to-fail kind of situation,” says Kanabiran.

a man wearing glasses and looking at the camera © Provided by The Edge
Kittane: If you’re a middle-of-the-pack bank, for you to create a digital window within the bank can be expensive … If you can build a partnership with other players, I think there could be value there
Potential applicants
Among the non-banks that have previously expressed interest in pursuing such a licence are technology firm Grab, telco Axiata Group Bhd, gaming firm Razer Inc, financial technology (fintech) player BigPay, conglomerate Sunway Bhd, tech firm Green Packet Bhd, payment service provider GHL Systems Bhd and telco and media player PUC Bhd.

strattegist

23,459 posts

Posted by strattegist > 2021-01-24 15:32 | Report Abuse

relax

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 15:39 | Report Abuse

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2021/01/24/putrajaya-mulls-total-economic-shutdown-after-feb-4-if-covid-numbers-dont-i/1943475

Total shutdown coming whole malaysia coming this 4feb
Good news for airasia as business food delivery by airasia will fluorish.
Buy tomorrow at 72sen. Pricr will boom to rm2 tomorrow queue now.
Airasia will be bigger than foodpanda....airasia send food by plane to the whole world.
Buy fast tomorrow dont delay guyss

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 15:44 | Report Abuse

https://www.astroawani.com/berita-malaysia/covid19-ekonomi-mungkin-ditutup-jika-kes-tidak-turun-surat-eurocham-279508

In malay language read here
Ekonomi mungkin ditutup jika kes tidak turun.
Berita baik untuk airasia sebab bisnes penghantaran makanan akan berjaya.
Airasia akan hantar makanan guna kapal terbang ke seluruh dunia.
Cepat beli esok pada harga 72sen...akan meningkat ke rm2. Cepat beli sebelum terlambat.
Rebut sementara peluang masih ada.

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 15:49 | Report Abuse

Haiyah you know i know la Malaysia boleh ma

ykyew11 If you guys want a meaningful discussion, go to reddit where people will be held accountable for their comments, shit comments will be downvoted and comments that bring good discussion will be upvoted. Unfortunately the Bursa subreddit is not very active, some people still use it though. I3 is purely for shit talking really.

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 15:58 | Report Abuse

Good news for AA food quickly buy/que to the max at TO price early moring b4 markets open
Dont miss the boat and prepare to burn more money
If not enough buy hell notes more affordable HAHAHA

ykyew11 take serious note ok

Full shutdown after Feb 4 if Covid-19 cases keep rising, Eurocham members told

Published 24 Jan 2021, 12:34 pm
Modified 3:23 pm
A+
A-
A letter by EU-Malaysia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Eurocham Malaysia) chief executive officer Sven Schneider to his members has revealed that Putrajaya is set to announce a total economic shutdown after Feb 4, should the number of Covid-19 cases in the country keep rising.

Malaysiakini spoke to a Eurocham source who confirmed the authenticity of the letter but said that it was intended for the internal consumption of its members only.

The letter contained a summary of Schneider's Jan 22 "important and urgent" meeting with International Trade and Industry Ministry...

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2021-01-24 16:01 | Report Abuse

No thanks, I don't need any advice from you.

samo50sg

428 posts

Posted by samo50sg > 2021-01-24 16:16 | Report Abuse

Goodbye gloves... Nobody expecting airtravel to resume in Feb.. But next week all manufacturers will be scrutised. People are calling for companies like top glove to pay dearly. You think government will look away?

samo50sg

428 posts

Posted by samo50sg > 2021-01-24 16:19 | Report Abuse

BigPay said: “We are thrilled to launch our financial marketplace with Bill Payments. This brings us one step closer to becoming a one-stop solution for our users’ financial needs. 2021 will be an exciting year for BigPay as we have a pipeline of new products and features to be rolled out including digital loans, insurance, and wealth management. We can’t wait to bring all of this to our growing community.”

Potential applicants
Among the non-banks that have previously expressed interest in pursuing such a licence are technology firm Grab, telco Axiata Group Bhd, gaming firm Razer Inc, financial technology (fintech) player BigPay, conglomerate Sunway Bhd, tech firm Green Packet Bhd, payment service provider GHL Systems Bhd and telco and media player PUC Bhd.

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2021-01-24 16:26 | Report Abuse

If BigPay manages to secure the digital banking license, there is no doubt it's gonna be worth more than the whole of AA right now. The catch is that there is uncertainty on who will get the digital banking licenses. As for Teleport, they are already profitable and there is only room for growth with the growing e-commerce industry plus the growing middle class population in SEA.

Posted by Peter Leong > 2021-01-24 16:29 | Report Abuse

A lot of PHD in this forum. Empty tin make the most noise.

samo50sg

428 posts

Posted by samo50sg > 2021-01-24 16:47 | Report Abuse

Used to be a very civilised info exchange place until the glove maniacs appear all over i3 and spamming so many threads.

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 16:49 | Report Abuse

Home NEWS At 2.5 Million: Despite The High Jab Rates in Israel Covid Infections, Deaths Still High
At 2.5 Million: Despite The High Jab Rates in Israel Covid Infections, Deaths Still High
Published January 24th, 2021 - 07:42 GMT

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 17:15 | Report Abuse

Minister slams claim COVID death rate is ‘failure’ compared to others in region
Edelstein rejects criticism, says Israel should be compared to Western nations in its handling of the pandemic, many of which have fared far worse
By TOI STAFF
Today, 9:49 am

BloomBird

409 posts

Posted by BloomBird > 2021-01-24 17:18 | Report Abuse

Coronavirus vaccine: 195,000 Israelis vaccinated over the weekend

So far, more than 2.5 million Israelis have gotten the at least one jab and close a million two. But despite the celebration, Edelstein noted Sunday morning that the rate of morbidity is declining too slowly.

"Probably the reason is also the mutations, but also the lack of strict adherence to the lockdown," he said. "I ask each and every one: Follow the rules!"

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 17:46 |

Post removed.Why?

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2021-01-24 17:49 | Report Abuse

30 years experience when your username is 1993? Rule of thumb is to never sell on panic especially for long term investors.

swagger855

1,169 posts

Posted by swagger855 > 2021-01-24 18:05 | Report Abuse

I guess u r about 28 years old since u end your username with "1993". 30 years experience? U traded stocks in your father's ballsack? U r a real troll. Not gonna take u seriously.

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 18:12 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot for your advice HAHAHAHA

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 18:13 | Report Abuse

2nd day active cases drop. We can do this

Irisoren07

339 posts

Posted by Irisoren07 > 2021-01-24 18:19 | Report Abuse

Blah blah blah. U talk too much Mearz. Not everybody like you, no holding power. Some can continue buying more or leave this stock untouched as long as needed

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 18:30 | Report Abuse

good luck, see urself tomorrow. Why my name 1993? It is the year airasia created. Not the year im born kid.

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 18:33 |

Post removed.Why?

ykyew11

488 posts

Posted by ykyew11 > 2021-01-24 18:34 | Report Abuse

Someone who has 30 years stock experience is not going to use the word "lit"

ruby92

503 posts

Posted by ruby92 > 2021-01-24 19:01 | Report Abuse

Haha so funny la Maerz

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 19:18 | Report Abuse

hahaha im just kidding, im so bored here. goodluck all tomorrow lets see what happen to airasia. actually i already hold thousand lots of airasia stock at higher price im very stressful when the price coming down. then i cut selling and loss half million ringgit. i want the samethings happpen to others

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 19:18 | Report Abuse

just kidding LOL

Mearz1993

257 posts

Posted by Mearz1993 > 2021-01-24 19:19 | Report Abuse

TOMORROW BIG THINGS WILL HAPPEN IN THIS STOCK..............BE PREPARED!!!!

Post a Comment