CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (2.92%)

Day's Change

0.83 - 0.855

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,719 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 3 hours ago

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-08-10 10:38 | Report Abuse

There are a number of reasons people spend time drafting detailed responses to comments, as described below. Some are just nonsense and crap that if you read makes you lose some IQ points, while some are well thought out. For the latter, whether it is right or wrong is another issue, as no one usually thinks they are wrong. If they are then they won't go through the hassle of defending their point. Key is that they have thought through the issues and have arrived at a conclusion.

Some of the key reasons, I think, are:

- Positive comments: Person holds shares in the company and wants to justify his/her position.
- Negative comments: Person has been burnt by the company and can't stand seeing other people make money. Seems to be the case for many here.
- Negative comments: Person will profit from a drop in share price.
- Positive/negative comments: Person has too much time on his/her hands. Either has plenty of money (hence time) or generally quite useless. The former will be few and far in between. Its mainly the latter.
- Positive/negative comments: Person genuinely wants to share his/her knowledge. Most unlikely, as one needs to be quite vested in the matter to spend time on crafting a proper response.

So do bear the above in mind and take the comments here with a pinch of salt, as everyone has their own agenda to sell.

AlexT12

351 posts

Posted by AlexT12 > 2021-08-10 10:54 | Report Abuse

aa can survive but hv to go through some turbulence. he can earn 4million in 2 years that was starter. now with more efficient structure. can imagine the future.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-10 11:00 | Report Abuse

agree
previously pilots buy their own food.
now pilots buy free food for Tony via the ......

///////
2 August 2021
"On behalf of the Board, RHB Investment Bank wishes to announce that AAGB has implemented the LTIS with effect from 2 August 2021, being the date on which the Company is in full compliance with Paragraph 6.43(1) of the Listing Requirements."

-->> TF will get his money via free shares
///////

so old shares all become ZEROrised
any share that you own and or buy now will all become ZERO

must bank in huge mountains of money again AGAIN and also pay for TONY free shares

Posted by trum > Aug 10, 2021 10:08 AM | Report Abuse

I can’t comment to help anyone here. U have to make your own decisions.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-10 11:16 | Report Abuse

MA is doing very well
MA is already profitable.

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia Airlines (MAS) increased its direct operating margins by 23 per cent in the first quarter of this year..

"It is the highest RASK ever recorded since the inception of Malaysia Airlines,"

https://www.msn.com/en-my/money/topstories/mas-saw-margins-increase-after-deploying-amadeus-systems/ar-AAN6fby?ocid=msedgntp

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-10 11:20 | Report Abuse

Just a simple question.
AA desperate cash call and begging for bank loan is for what purpose? And how many more quarters of loss making/cash burn are on the pipeline?

Lastly of all the stocks available in Bursa what is the reason you invest in AA with negative equity (PN17) and many more months of cash burn to come?

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-10 11:24 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-10 11:30 |

Post removed.Why?

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-10 11:46 | Report Abuse

Sir Sslee, very good analysis. I salute you to have the guts to tell the truth.

Posted by Sslee > Aug 10, 2021 11:20 AM | Report Abuse

Just a simple question.
AA desperate cash call and begging for bank loan is for what purpose? And how many more quarters of loss making/cash burn are on the pipeline?

Lastly of all the stocks available in Bursa what is the reason you invest in AA with negative equity (PN17) and many more months of cash burn to come?

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-08-10 12:12 | Report Abuse

Lol, its not the truth. Its just someone who is bitter. Surely everyone knows why the loans are being obtained.

Quite simply, I think there are just 2 groups of people who invest in AA. Firstly, those who bought high and who are stuck, but don't want to sell their shares because they believe AA can make it. Secondly, those who buy the shares because of the compelling risk/reward ratio. That's it.

If you hate on AA, you have the right to do so. But perhaps you would be better off focusing your efforts elsewhere.

If you are holding on t or have decided to buy AA because you think it is a good opportunity, all the naysayers are just empty vessels, nothing more than noise.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-10 12:18 | Report Abuse

Sslee,

You posted a couple of questions regarding receivables recovery on another thread.

Those questions and my answers are reposted below.

In short, it's another hope-based investment.

Jul 23, 2021 2:03 PM

I will guess motherhood apple pie answers will be given.

Selling off the loss-making subsidiary for RM1 has provided the optics for an improved balance sheet and gives time for the company to smooth out the write-offs against earnings from the other profitable venture.

What is not visible, however, is the value of the previous subsidiary's tax losses. Four times ( 1/25%) of the accumulated losses can be used for channeling in pre-tax profits.

If transactions were to be undertaken to reap the benefits of the accumulated losses, and in parallel to the write-offs by the previous majority shareholder, secret profits would have been made. The party that has enjoyed the secret profits will become constructive trustee ( see also FHR Ventures v Cedar Capital ), and there is no statute of limitation for trust property.

The proper route that the Management should take is to get a judgment debtor sum and apply a garnishee order to attach the ex-subsidiary's bank accounts. In order to assess whether the Management will choose this route, I will do searches on the ex-subsidiary and the ex-subsidiary's now main shareholder's accounts and will zoom in on the names of officers and date of tabling of the last financial results.

Sslee Guess what Bursa reply me on below questions?

5. Impairment of trade receivables and other receivable bases on customers/related parties that are in financial difficulties and have defaulted on payments. Should Management take legal action to recover receivables and at what stages the law allowed debts as unrecoverable and to be written off?

6. What are the rules and regulations to safeguard abuse/misuse by Management/Executive to write off debts by related or friendly parties as impairment?
23/07/2021 10:41 AM

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-10 12:28 | Report Abuse

Sell lah....when still got some value....do it b4 ...it goes bankrupt loh!

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-10 12:33 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

Thanks. It's quite evident.

i3lurker thats why you can see 2 jokers here frantically looking for Suiyee Sucker Bilis to buy up AA shares

very frantic behavior....

PSAi3alert To make a profit or not make a profit. That is not the question.

The question is how fast TF can make money for himself in this crisis.

10/08/2021 12:52 AM

Scylla

676 posts

Posted by Scylla > 2021-08-10 13:30 | Report Abuse

Buy in now rm1.3 coming this week

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-10 13:36 | Report Abuse

Wah, public holiday also still so many here!

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-10 13:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Bruce_Wayne > 2021-08-10 14:02 | Report Abuse

How do you categorize someone like humbleisland?

Penthouse dweller or paid promoter?

Stock: [AIRASIA]: AIRASIA GROUP BHD

Posted by humbleisland > Mar 11, 2021 12:16 PM

My take, RM2.30 by end of the year, for the reasons enumerated in my previous posts and the other posters above (not the glove kakis!).

Posted by humbleisland > Mar 3, 2021 5:12 PM

As with all stocks, if you think it will go down, it will go lower than you expect. Similarly, if you think it will go up, it will usually go up more than expected. In this case, I think the several estimates that it will go up to RM2.40 in 2023 or RM3.00 in 2024/2025 will be proven inaccurate. All things being equal and assuming the entire Malaysia is vaccinated by end 2021 and the entire Asean by mid 2022, I suspect a RM3.++ target for 2023 is actually not too far fetched. Not factoring in yet the potential of the digital business.

Posted by humbleisland > Feb 8, 2021 12:34 PM

Big fundraising month for AA in Feb, according to Tony on his IG. I wonder when is the RI, want to subscribe.

Stock: [AAX]: AIRASIA X BHD

Posted by humbleisland > Nov 6, 2017 7:06 AM

I think its quite obvious to anyone with average intelligence and above that "Rubbish stock, wasting our time and money only" and the like are not constructive comments. If you want to live your life like with that mentality its your problem, but please do not bring it here. Its bloody irritating.

Posted by humbleisland > May 15, 2017 9:53 AM

Breaking RM3.60 should be a given, right? Key question is how far it goes after that.

Posted by humbleisland > Apr 20, 2017 11:26 AM

Thanks, Radzi, for the explanation.

I bought into AAX quite late (about 34 cents) as I did not manage to catch the early bus, and did not sell when it went up to 50 cents as I believe that 50 cents still undervalues the company by quite a lot. Let's hope it moves way past that threshold this year!

Posted by humbleisland > Mar 13, 2017 1:46 PM

I entered about RM2.85. May I ask the sifus here, if the sale allows AA to declare special dividend of RM1.00 per share, would it be advisable to sell and cash out or wait for dividends, bearing in mind future growth and/or listing plans? Assumption is share price at RM3.50 at the time dividend of RM1.00 is declared (end March). Ty in advance.

Posted by humbleisland > Feb 16, 2017 9:30 PM

Err Rahza, what's your motivation keep spamming here? If you don't like the stock please sell and bugger off... Or are you trying to scare people so you can collect? Hmm...

Posted by humbleisland > Feb 14, 2017 1:16 PM

Think I've previously mentioned hearing some news about the price moving up to at least RM0.80 to justify its IPO price and performance, but let's see how it goes.

Posted by humbleisland > Feb 2, 2017 12:02 PM

That's what I'm hearing too. Apparently some people want to goreng to at least 0.80? Not sure if anyone has the financial muscle to do that though.

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-08-10 14:32 | Report Abuse

Lol, look at your own posts before criticizing others. You're a funny fella. Why pick and choose posts when you can reproduce the whole thing? You're exactly like an unethical reporter who crops and pastes and takes things out of context.

I took a big fat dividend from AA (thanks Tony) and cabut d la. Now seeing a good R/R play here, so am back in again. No need to be jack of all trade (stocks). Just master a few good enough.

Takkan wanna be like you, going around dissing people. You likely don't have very much at stake la... Continue talking cork.

Posted by Bruce_Wayne > 2021-08-10 17:01 | Report Abuse

Here are your alleged purchases:

AA RM2.85
AAX RM0.34

AA's ex-dividend price on 29 Jul 2019 was RM1.95 and has never went above that price since.

AA price now is RM0.845
AAX price now is RM 0.075

Observations:
When lessors ask for payments or customers ask for refunds, TF gets angry
When facts are presented, a liar will get angry and say things are taken out of context
A paid promoter needs to lavish praises on TF in order to get paid

Conclusion:
humbleisland is a paid promoter who lies

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-08-10 17:57 | Report Abuse

Lol, alleged. That's because no one details each and every one of his/her transactions here right. Who has time to do so, and who owes anyone the obligation to do that? And the reference to dividend doesn't only refer to that dividend itself. It also refers to the run up in price prior to payment of the dividend. Can one not have sold any then? What about the run up to RM4.50? Are you assuming no one sold then? Your statement implies you assume that is the case. Pretty naive to assume that. Your assumptions are made based on your laziness or incompetence, not sure which. Maybe both.

Posted by humbleisland > 2021-08-10 18:23 | Report Abuse

Look, ultimately, what you and I or anyone says doesn't really matter. And you are flattering me for being a paid promoter, I wish I was paid to do that. We are just here writing to satisfy our own egos or justify our own views, that's all there is to it. Big fish don't care, unless if the big fish is KYY (and even then he probably isn't that big a fish anymore). So if you have a position, whatever it may be, all the best. If you don't, you're probably better off spending your time and energy somewhere else.

robin5813

91 posts

Posted by robin5813 > 2021-08-10 18:58 | Report Abuse

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/ptres/60318.jsp

Suddenly i feeling public bank management very bad. Public Bank keep announce AA taget prices. Not even 1 time is correct.

Public Bank, if your Assessor not professional enough. Please go hire a good one.
You let people feel like your Assessor want to borrow your company name to make AA price drop and then buy itself.

Hope you don't wrong understand my meaning. (RM 0.19 really look like a professional Assessor)
In fact, you also never correct before (for AA price target ) .

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-10 20:16 | Report Abuse

robin5813, thanks for the link.

AirAsia’s media tour didn’t go according to plan
Dear readers,

AirAsia made a big splash when it announced that it would buy Gojek’s Thailand business to spark its super-app ambitions.

That kick-started a media blitz in which Tony Fernandes made the rounds to give interviews to tech outlets – us included.

But something unexpected happened after. A video showing a top AirAsia executive berating a staff member during a town hall session got leaked and went viral, igniting a public firestorm.

This happened while we were in the midst of writing up our interview with him.

AirAsia was roundly condemned after the video spread on social media. The ensuing anger, however, drowned out questions that needed to be asked: What is the company’s culture really like? Is it really as toxic as some people have made it out to be?

We tried to find out by speaking to nine current and ex-employees, some of whom held senior roles at the airline.

A polarizing picture emerged: AirAsia is progressive in how it enabled many minorities to rise up to roles that they would never get elsewhere. But it’s also regressive in how the behavior depicted in the video is a common occurrence.

What happened to a pilot in India who highlighted safety violations at the budget carrier is worth highlighting. After sacking him, the airline also sued him to try and shut him up, but it failed. The company, however, insists it has a whistleblower policy in place.

In the end, we published two stories: our interview with Fernandes, where he defended his super-app strategy, and our reporting on whether AirAsia’s work culture is toxic.

Are you a current or former AirAsia staff member? We’d certainly love to hear what you think.

Terence Lee
Editor-in-Chief
Techinasia

robin5813 https://www.techinasia.com/airasias-media-tour-didnt-plan
10/08/2021 6:19 PM

driller71

145 posts

Posted by driller71 > 2021-08-10 20:42 | Report Abuse

... all airlines are suffering...

https://us.yahoo.com/news/abu-dhabis-etihad-posts-400-081349408.html

Posted by ImmortanJoe > 2021-08-10 22:29 | Report Abuse

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2021/08/716385/mah-hails-move-reopen-tourism-industry

Investors need to always factor in speculation and forecast the future possibilities. Covid is another virus that human have to live with. No country will plan to hold their people forever. Once majority are vaccinated and ICU occupancy is back to normal, travelling will resume.

Recovery in domestic flights and new business venture like Gojek, Digital bank, etc. may help further for AA to recover.

Remember.. when you sell, someone will buy.

Karlos

1,273 posts

Posted by Karlos > 2021-08-11 00:13 | Report Abuse

Putting a value to a company is a highly subjective exercise and very much depend on the methodology and assumptions used and the purpose of the valuation exercise. Each of us have no choice but to make our assessment for the valuation that is suitable for our need or purpose.
Never simply take whatever the recommendation produced by any body including or rather specially by analysts attached to a brokerage or banks for they have their own purposes and agendas that may be different or not in line from yours.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-11 00:38 | Report Abuse

During this era, investing in shares means you will need to be a medical expert.

With covid lasting a minimum of 20 years, your money will be stranded underwater for minimum of 20 years.
For some companies being stranded just a few more days extra will mean a coffin and cover technical chart....

If your money has been Copperfielded, you have only yourself to blame.

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-08-11 09:21 | Report Abuse

Covid lasting 20 years ... as if u r GOD!!! Talking Cock again. Please have a life ......

Karlos

1,273 posts

Posted by Karlos > 2021-08-11 09:22 | Report Abuse

Malaysia Airport price is recovering and on the way up. Is it not a a good omen for Air Asia?

chamlo

1,198 posts

Posted by chamlo > 2021-08-11 09:36 | Report Abuse

20K Covid19, 200 deaths if can fly cases, death 2X more?

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-11 10:30 |

Post removed.Why?

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-11 11:41 | Report Abuse

I read an article about predictions. In a nutshell, predictions are only useful when they are consistently accurate. Predictions that only hit the mark once in a while is pretty much useless.

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-11 11:53 | Report Abuse

No one misses you in the game of prediction, if any.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-11 11:56 | Report Abuse

I do not agree with the view that covid will be with us 20 years only. It will be definitely longer. Looking back at human history, how many diseases/virus is declared eradicated? As far as I know, only small pox. But do not mix eradicate with controlling a disease. Even if we cannot eradicate a disease, doesn't mean we cannot control it.

I am more on the camp of how the western countries are dealing with the disease, we need to find a way to live with the virus. As it stands, lockdown so far is hurting us more than we gain from it. Covid out of control, economy hurting, really don't see any merit in continuing the current lockdown. Policy makers need to think of a new way to deal with the disease. Just my 2 cents

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-11 12:41 | Report Abuse

Human has always find a way to live with all type of virus, bacterial and etc since time immemorial.
Our body will find a way to adapt/resist/immune this covid virus. It will end as another seasonal flu.

But till then you still need to follow the SOP to prevent spreading the virus and allowed our body to adapt/resist/immune to this virus.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-11 13:07 | Report Abuse

sslee

adaptation is slow and may take 1 generation of humans

1 generation = 20 years

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-08-11 13:09 | Report Abuse

If u want zero infection, then wait lah 10 yrs mah!

Even after 10 yrs...infection may not be zero loh!

After vaccine enough people lah....go ahead open up loh....no need to wait mah!

Live with the virus mah!

Posted by ahbah > Aug 11, 2021 1:04 PM | Report Abuse

After closing, will the re-opening spike a new n higher wave of infection
?

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-08-11 14:21 | Report Abuse

Adaptation will take longer time.

Equal to revolution and also mutation.

For quick win, vaccination still is the best option

Posted by Sslee > Aug 11, 2021 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

Human has always find a way to live with all type of virus, bacterial and etc since time immemorial.
Our body will find a way to adapt/resist/immune this covid virus. It will end as another seasonal flu.

But till then you still need to follow the SOP to prevent spreading the virus and allowed our body to adapt/resist/immune to this virus.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-11 14:25 | Report Abuse

Wait for 0 infection? Then brace for economy collapse around the world. AA stock price will be the least of anyone's worry if it comes to economy collapse. Malaysia's economy certainly cannot survive another 2 months of lockdown.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-08-11 17:29 | Report Abuse

RM 0.45 coming soon!

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-08-11 17:41 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-11 18:19 | Report Abuse

1 generation [20 years] of adaptation means the 10 to 20% unable to mount any antibodies to covid will no longer be around.
10 to 20% of global population will be culled off.

The babies of the next generation will all contain the DNA to produce covid antibodies from vaccine.

Gerrardo Adaptation will take longer time.

11/08/2021 2:21 PM

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-11 18:34 | Report Abuse

Sir i3lurker and Sir Sslee, both of you are brilliant.

Posted by i3lurker > Aug 11, 2021 6:19 PM | Report Abuse
1 generation [20 years] of adaptation means the 10 to 20% unable to mount any antibodies to covid will no longer be around.
The babies of the next generation will all contain the DNA to produce covid antibodies from vaccine.

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-08-11 18:38 | Report Abuse

That maybe for the next generation.

But the concern is now, current situation.

I agree that we will have to accept covid as other disease too in the future.

Posted by i3lurker > Aug 11, 2021 6:19 PM | Report Abuse

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-11 18:45 | Report Abuse

Ebo la, MERS, SARS are more deadly than Covid la. Don’t worry la.
I scare of Ebo la, MERS, SARS than Covid.

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-08-11 18:56 | Report Abuse

Yes.

Till then we need to follow SOP. And do some precautions.

Take vaccines too

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-11 19:33 | Report Abuse

if you have any family member who passed away from Covid.

Please stay at home "where possible" to extend you life.
Your DNA will be similar.

DO NOT BE A HERO even though vaccinated.

another day of life is a great Bonus...you can come here and scold me. Thats ok as long as you are alive...

Take Care and Stay alive.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-11 20:14 | Report Abuse

Sir i3lurker, you are brilliant.

Posted by i3lurker > Aug 11, 2021 7:33 PM | Report Abuse

another day of life is a great Bonus...you can come here and scold me. Thats ok as long as you are alive...

Posted by alieyasmart > 2021-08-11 21:08 | Report Abuse

Yes. Do not simply go out.

Only for works or something important

Posted by i3lurker > Aug 11, 2021 7:33 PM | Report Abuse

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-11 21:13 | Report Abuse

Let's see, I am not vaccinated and never will get one, none of my family members bothered about vaccination.

If you don't see me commenting anymore in two years, you can safely assume thaI I am DEAD!.

Hahaha.. you talk like medical expert.

How you know if stay home will not get infected?

You mean to say the virus only infect in public space and not private homes? ROFLMAO!!

Everything about Covid prevention is hypothetical.

Don't get dumb down by fools who themselves have no clue but impose blanket precaution.
Don't know how to overcome the pandemic, just say so, don't act smart.

Post a Comment