CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (2.92%)

Day's Change

0.83 - 0.855

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,719 comment(s). Last comment by BLee 3 hours ago

Maxsuper

1,421 posts

Posted by Maxsuper > 2021-08-11 21:22 | Report Abuse

.... if AAX can become what it is today why not AA..... more shares,, more RI, more PP, family cannot fly because kidz cannot be vaccinated...... the list goes on...

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-11 21:31 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-11 21:37 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-11 21:45 | Report Abuse

Vaccine cannot 100% prevent you from getting infected with covid but it will help your body to have some pre-information/knowledge about the virus and prepared your body defence system/antibody in overcoming/defeat it.

Please get yourself and your family members vaccinated.

And yes RM 4.50 coming after one-for-10 share consolidation.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-08-11 22:18 | Report Abuse

RM 0.45 coming soon!

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-11 23:01 | Report Abuse

"The babies of the next generation will all contain the DNA to produce covid antibodies from vaccine."

looks like a brilliant thought. but if you know how the immune system/antibodies work, you will know how ridiculous the above statement is.

Posted by kamirise360 > 2021-08-11 23:17 | Report Abuse

But vaccination still need to be done to reduce the risk now.

We might cannot stop covid immediately.
But we try to minimize it

Sslee
6880 posts
Posted by Sslee > Aug 11, 2021 9:45 PM | Report Abuse

Vaccine cannot 100% prevent you from getting infected with covid but it will help your body to have some pre-information/knowledge about the virus and prepared your body defence system/antibody in overcoming/defeat it.

Please get yourself and your family members vaccinated.

And yes RM 4.50 coming after one-for-10 share consolidation.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-08-11 23:35 | Report Abuse

It is our body that fight back the virus, but our body take a few days to recognise its form n attack it. mRNA vaccine give message to our cells to produce spike that will attach to the virus n change its form, cause it unable to enter our body cells. Vaccines is not the solution, n last for only 6 mnths, what we needs is drugs to kill them.

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-08-12 00:52 | Report Abuse

@DickyMe don't fake vaccine cert later on when want to go anywhere ya

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-12 01:24 | Report Abuse

Do you know why Covid vaccines are not working?
Covid Vaccines must be administered before a person is infected by the Covid virus in the first place.
If you are infected by that Covid virus before you are vaccinated, your vaccines given after being infected by Covid is useless.

—> All vaccines must be given before that virus infected a person in the first place.<—-
I was told this info by my doctor before I asked whether my hepatitis vaccines injections will protect me or not.
As for Covid vaccines, we don’t care about this rule anymore. We just give Covid vaccines jab 1, jab 2 or jab 3 and continue jabs forever and ever in future even though we are infected again and again by Covid virus. The Covid vaccines given after Covid infections are USELESS la.

trum

7,615 posts

Posted by trum > 2021-08-12 01:45 | Report Abuse

Sir i3lurker, detected below is a wrong theory of vaccines.
Sir i3lurker, please explain the truth how vaccines work. Thanks a lot.

Posted by scenery > Aug 11, 2021 11:35 PM | Report Abuse

It is our body that fight back the virus, but our body take a few days to recognise its form n attack it. mRNA vaccine give message to our cells to produce spike that will attach to the virus n change its form, cause it unable to enter our body cells. Vaccines is not the solution, n last for only 6 mnths, what we needs is drugs to kill them.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-12 02:14 | Report Abuse

Trum
thanks for your faith in me
scenery is already in Cantonese "Jow Foh Yup Moh"
in English "Soul Left Devil Entered"

Singapore Research Institutes Duke / NUS already have the known data...

its here:-

30% good antibodies lifetime effect
30% moderate antibodies lasting a year or so

20% to 30% short antibodies that fade away less than a year
10% to 20% zero antibodies

The death rates are from the last group of people with zero antibodies
The Devil will not accept Truth.....The Devil wants you to DIE...

ALL must be vaccinated. Choose Life. Choose to Live.

Posted by trum > Aug 12, 2021 1:45 AM | Report Abuse

Sir i3lurker, detected below is a wrong theory of vaccines.
Sir i3lurker, please explain the truth how vaccines work. Thanks a lot.

TianChoi1

373 posts

Posted by TianChoi1 > 2021-08-12 07:25 | Report Abuse

Don’t talk cock again.
RM4.50 is coming

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 07:36 | Report Abuse

When a lot of people in a community are vaccinated the pathogen has a hard time circulating because most of the people it encounters are immune. So the more that others are vaccinated, the less likely people who are unable to be protected by vaccines are at risk of even being exposed to the harmful pathogens. This is called herd immunity.

This is especially important for those people who not only can’t be vaccinated but may be more susceptible to the diseases we vaccinate against. No single vaccine provides 100% protection, and herd immunity does not provide full protection to those who cannot safely be vaccinated. But with herd immunity, these people will have substantial protection, thanks to those around them being vaccinated.

Vaccinating not only protects yourself, but also protects those in the community who are unable to be vaccinated. If you are able to, get vaccinated

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 07:45 | Report Abuse

The body's natural response
A pathogen is a bacterium, virus, parasite or fungus that can cause disease within the body. Each pathogen is made up of several subparts, usually unique to that specific pathogen and the disease it causes. The subpart of a pathogen that causes the formation of antibodies is called an antigen. The antibodies produced in response to the pathogen’s antigen are an important part of the immune system. You can consider antibodies as the soldiers in your body’s defense system. Each antibody, or soldier, in our system is trained to recognize one specific antigen. We have thousands of different antibodies in our bodies. When the human body is exposed to an antigen for the first time, it takes time for the immune system to respond and produce antibodies specific to that antigen.

In the meantime, the person is susceptible to becoming ill.

Once the antigen-specific antibodies are produced, they work with the rest of the immune system to destroy the pathogen and stop the disease. Antibodies to one pathogen generally don’t protect against another pathogen except when two pathogens are very similar to each other, like cousins. Once the body produces antibodies in its primary response to an antigen, it also creates antibody-producing memory cells, which remain alive even after the pathogen is defeated by the antibodies. If the body is exposed to the same pathogen more than once, the antibody response is much faster and more effective than the first time around because the memory cells are at the ready to pump out antibodies against that antigen.

This means that if the person is exposed to the dangerous pathogen in the future, their immune system will be able to respond immediately, protecting against disease.

How vaccines help
Vaccines contain weakened or inactive parts of a particular organism (antigen) that triggers an immune response within the body. Newer vaccines contain the blueprint for producing antigens rather than the antigen itself. Regardless of whether the vaccine is made up of the antigen itself or the blueprint so that the body will produce the antigen, this weakened version will not cause the disease in the person receiving the vaccine, but it will prompt their immune system to respond much as it would have on its first reaction to the actual pathogen.

Some vaccines require multiple doses, given weeks or months apart. This is sometimes needed to allow for the production of long-lived antibodies and development of memory cells. In this way, the body is trained to fight the specific disease-causing organism, building up memory of the pathogen so as to rapidly fight it if and when exposed in the future.

Throughout history, humans have successfully developed vaccines for a number of life-threatening diseases, including meningitis, tetanus, measles and wild poliovirus.

Bgt 9963

7,445 posts

Posted by Bgt 9963 > 2021-08-12 07:50 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-12 12:32 | Report Abuse

The blind leads the blind as medical experts.

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-12 12:32 |

Post removed.Why?

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-08-12 12:45 | Report Abuse

why do i feel like suddenly airasia stock comment section have become a covid-19 vaccine vs anti-vac bullshit forum

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-12 12:53 | Report Abuse

Because it attracts poop fly like you to bullshit..:-D

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-12 14:09 | Report Abuse

TF is also a medical expert. He said that a person's memory can last long after death.

"And there's partners who have made so much money from you for 19 years, and then drop you like a hot potato. I'm going to remember that, long after I'm buried six feet under." - Tony Fernandes

Maybe the 162 occupants on AirAsia Flight 8501 did not know the following:

- AA did not have any official permission to fly the Surabaya–Singapore route on Sunday 28 December 2014

- there was malfunction in two of the plane's RTLU

- a tiny soldered electrical connection in the plane's RTLU was found to be cracked, likely for over a year, causing it to intermittently send amber master caution warnings to the electronic ECAM

- the plane's maintenance records show that the RTLU warning had been sent 23 times over the previous year

- the RTLU warning was never further investigated, which could have addressed the underlying electrical problem

- but was always solved by resetting the RTLU system

But the 162 occupants on AA 8501 might remember the last 2+ minutes:

- At 29,000 feet (8,800 m), the aircraft descent range changed to 12,000 feet (3,700 m) per minute

DickyMe The blind leads the blind as medical experts.
12/08/2021 12:32 PM

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-12 14:22 | Report Abuse

Don't display school boy characteristic by dragging others to defend yourself.

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 14:43 | Report Abuse

but was always solved by resetting the RTLU system.
This is the correct SOP.

Unfortunately for this flight after repeat resetting the RTLU system for so many times the pilot recall he saw the technician pull out the fuse to reboot the system when similar alarm persist after resetting.

The pilot unseat from his sit and walk to the cetral fuse box and pull out the fuse mid flight. So the flight system go into reboot and lost controlled.

The rest is history.

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-12 14:48 | Report Abuse

Nowadays everyone is an expert in vaccination with the free information floating in the internet.

But what most people lacks is the ability to filter out the false/misleading informations.

Mak_kiah

627 posts

Posted by Mak_kiah > 2021-08-12 14:50 | Report Abuse

Everyone can fly~

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-08-12 14:56 | Report Abuse

RM 0.45 coming soon!

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-08-12 15:01 | Report Abuse

Until now, still no sign that we can fly.

And even AA price also going landed.

Posted by Mak_kiah > Aug 12, 2021 2:50 PM | Report Abuse

Everyone can fly~

Gerrardo

630 posts

Posted by Gerrardo > 2021-08-12 15:24 | Report Abuse

Yet to hear any plan from AA or Tony himself.

Until then, i will just stay aside from AA

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-12 15:36 | Report Abuse

I agree with you.
You are the EXPERT.

parri passu and pari materia ...based on your complex logic algorithm... Top Glove do not produce gloves.
Gloves are actually produced by Bangla masturbating left hand. Does that make sense?

well DNA controls everything inside body...

and to say Top Glove do not produce gloves. Gloves are actually produced by Bangla masturbating left hand is just plain silly....

perx135305 "The babies of the next generation will all contain the DNA to produce covid antibodies from vaccine."

looks like a brilliant thought. but if you know how the immune system/antibodies work, you will know how ridiculous the above statement is.
11/08/2021 11:01 PM

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-08-12 16:33 | Report Abuse

whatever u guys bullshitting about, AA price maintain hovering around +-RM0.80 which is quite interesting as its seem that big money still hold it against various IB's TP

& i see an interesting chart pattern developing..let see how it goes

perx135305

298 posts

Posted by perx135305 > 2021-08-12 16:35 | Report Abuse

What you are saying is natural evolution and the survival of the fittest. Takes only one generation to evolve? Wow, some humans evolve fast!

As for our bodies' immune system, it needs to be trained (i.e. exposed to the virus/bacteria) to produce the specific antibodies. As far as I know there's no specific gene that makes you produce antibodies against a specific disease. Or maybe I am just outdated

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-12 16:45 | Report Abuse

Replacing the faulty component should be the SOP.

One of the SOPs is to have 98% flap 3 landing that saves 8kg of fuel per landing.

Failure to observe the SOP resulted in the termination and legal suit against a pilot.

The Indian pilot used the Imphal airport as an example for the need for full flap landing.

Maybe Imphal is like Kai Tak airport. Sharp turn and steep descent when you see the Marlboro billboard.

Sslee but was always solved by resetting the RTLU system.
This is the correct SOP.

Unfortunately for this flight after repeat resetting the RTLU system for so many times the pilot recall he saw the technician pull out the fuse to reboot the system when similar alarm persist after resetting.

The pilot unseat from his sit and walk to the cetral fuse box and pull out the fuse mid flight. So the flight system go into reboot and lost controlled.

The rest is history.
12/08/2021 2:43 PM

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 17:12 | Report Abuse

I3lurker is wrong to say "well DNA controls everything inside body..."
Your body parts needed both nature and nurture to what it is today.
Example the diameter and length of your dick.

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-12 17:48 | Report Abuse

you are saying you exercised it 3 times per day since 12 years old so its now 9 inches long?

Posted by Sslee > Aug 12, 2021 5:12 PM | Report Abuse

I3lurker is wrong to say "well DNA controls everything inside body..."
Your body parts needed both nature and nurture to what it is today.
Example the diameter and length of your dick.

Posted by kamirise360 > 2021-08-12 17:52 | Report Abuse

Confuse when someone talk about TG at AA forum.

Is there any related points there that i missed out?

Posted by i3lurker > Aug 12, 2021 3:36 PM | Report Abuse

I agree with you.
You are the EXPERT.

parri passu and pari materia ...based on your complex logic algorithm... Top Glove do not produce gloves.
Gloves are actually produced by Bangla masturbating left hand. Does that make sense?

well DNA controls everything inside body...

and to say Top Glove do not produce gloves. Gloves are actually produced by Bangla masturbating left hand is just plain silly....

perx135305 "The babies of the next generation will all contain the DNA to produce covid antibodies from vaccine."

11/08/2021 11:01 PM

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-12 18:02 | Report Abuse

nothing to do with being outdated

this comes from attending KBK classes and auto passing exams to graduate.
maybe sslee got some comments on KBK classes in UM engineering dept.?

DNA controls antibodies, thousands and thousands and thousands of research papers had been written on it.
And yet still dunno coz University never taught?

Of course its all guinea pigs and white mice.
If want to split hairs, just like Top Glove dun produce gloves but its done by masturbating hand of Bangla..

KBK class graduates claim guinea pigs and white mice cannot extrapolate to humans.
Thats loser KBK talk.

I will stop talking to KBK losers from now on....

hanna20

570 posts

Posted by hanna20 > 2021-08-12 18:26 | Report Abuse

From AA, now talking about human evolution.

Wow, what a forum we have here.

So, can AA price going up or not now?

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 18:32 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker,
You can try the below from alibaba.com
https://m.alibaba.com/premium/manhood_enlargement.html?src=sem_ggl&from=sem_ggl&cmpgn=9251758936&adgrp=118603153856&fditm=&tgt=kwd-298211122518&locintrst=&locphyscl=1007737&mtchtyp=b&ntwrk=g&device=m&dvcmdl=&creative=500801092248&plcmnt=&plcmntcat=&p1=&p2=&aceid=&position=&localKeyword=manhood%20enlargement&gclid=CjwKCAjwjdOIBhA_EiwAHz8xmyM5JdNNHHfE_BUJYgkva-O8m-3YQCg9IBFSNHP5MzD6MQ4nQvZr8RoCvvAQAvD_BwE

As of KBK talk you know, I know.

Our Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba is the latest figure of fun and ridicule for calling the 1918 flu pandemic the “Spanish fly”, not just once but twice, at a talk at Universiti Putra Malaysia.Jul 14, 2021

Adham graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) degree from the University of Malaya in 1987. Upon graduation, he served as a medical officer in the Ministry of Health from 1988 to 1990. In the same year, Adham began his first career as a medical doctor in the private sector in 1990 and has so to the present. He has a private clinic called Klinik Adham Sdn Bhd with 18 branches

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-12 19:05 | Report Abuse

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200611152424.htm

///Among the 126,018 structural variations discovered were medically-important variations inherited from Denisovan ancestors in Oceanian populations from Papua New Guinea and nearby, including a high-frequency deletion in the AQR gene that plays a role in detection of viruses and regulation of antiviral immune response. ////

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-12 19:43 | Report Abuse

some moons ago

The US Govt commented that Polynesians are more likely to be hospitalised and or die from covid...

so I looked for evidence... and its due to high-frequency deletion of the AQR gene as stated above...

so US govt was just commenting on facts...

Icon 888

2,235 posts

Posted by Icon 888 > 2021-08-12 20:43 | Report Abuse

Mirror mirror who is the most expensive counter in bursa

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 21:26 | Report Abuse

Haha i3lurker is saying in a very near future US will man-made a virus that will make those with Chinese DNA to be more likely hospitalised and or die from disease cause by this man-made virus.

Sslee

5,534 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-08-12 21:45 | Report Abuse

By the way I choose Sinovax for my vaccination, an inactive parts of a particular organism (antigen) that triggers an immune response within the body.

I do not trust US made Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine that give the blueprint for body cell to produce antigens rather than the antigen itself

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-12 22:02 | Report Abuse

Sslee, I do not think it's a question of will there be a man-made virus.

Have a look at the distribution of countries below.

Looks like the Middle Kingdom is winning against the Illuminati at this stage of biological warfare..

Distribution of countries with more than 10,000 reported cases

2,000-6,000 Deaths per 1M population
Peru Hungary Bosnia and Herzegovina Czechia Bulgaria North Macedonia Brazil Montenegro Colombia Argentina Slovakia Belgium Slovenia Italy Paraguay Croatia

1,000 - 1,999 Deaths per 1M po
Poland UK USA Mexico Chile Romania Ecuador Tunisia Spain Portugal Uruguay France Andorra Lithuania Panama Armenia Moldova Georgia Bolivia Sweden Latvia Luxembourg Greece Switzerland South Africa Namibia Ukraine Austria Lebanon Russia Suriname Iran Germany Netherlands Aruba Ireland Costa Rica

555-999 Deaths per 1M pop
Seychelles Jordan Malta Estonia Albania Belize Serbia Honduras Trinidad and Tobago Curaçao Bahrain Bahamas Botswana Oman Eswatini Guyana Israel Canada Palestine French Guiana Mayotte Guadeloupe Turkey Guatemala French Polynesia

WORLD AvERAGE: 554.5 Deaths per 1M pop

300-550 Deaths per 1M pop
Kuwait Libya Cabo Verde Azerbaijan Iraq Denmark El Salvador Jamaica Maldives Indonesia Belarus Kazakhstan Cyprus Kyrgyzstan Dominican Republic Fiji Martinique Nepal Malaysia Cuba Réunion India

100-299 Deaths per 1M pop
Morocco Philippines Zimbabwe Mongolia Sri Lanka Saudi Arabia Myanmar Qatar UAE Zambia Lesotho Finland Afghanistan Egypt Djibouti Norway Bangladesh Venezuela Mauritania Japan Syria Pakistan Algeria

30-99 Deaths per 1M pop
Malawi Cambodia Thailand Senegal Kenya Gabon Rwanda Sudan Uganda Somalia Mozambique Haiti Cameroon S. Korea Vietnam Ethiopia Australia Taiwan Madagascar Congo Angola

10-29 Deaths per 1M pop
Hong Kong Uzbekistan Ghana Mali Timor-Leste Papua New Guinea CAR Guinea Togo Ivory Coast Tajikistan DRC South Sudan Nigeria

1-9 Deaths per 1M pop
Burkina Faso Singapore China

Sslee Haha i3lurker is saying in a very near future US will man-made a virus that will make those with Chinese DNA to be more likely hospitalised and or die from disease cause by this man-made virus.
12/08/2021 9:26 PM

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-12 22:04 |

Post removed.Why?

pearlwhite

1,652 posts

Posted by pearlwhite > 2021-08-13 10:31 | Report Abuse

======================ANNOUNCEMENT=========================

Just a heads up. Nothing related to AA.

Please be aware that there is a *high" probability that China will go "full lockdown" like in 2020.

Outbreaks of delta variant have occurred in some of its ports and cities and is spreading rapidly.

Current use of Sinovac is unable stop to spread the delta variant. (assumed 0%).

Note: Pfizer has a 42% chance of stopping the delta variant. Moderna has a 76% chance of stopping the delta variant.

Take note that many bourses around the world including KLCI may be negatively impacted (as have done so in commodity market recently and still ongoing).

TQ

i3lurker

13,703 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-08-13 11:03 | Report Abuse

pearlwhite
thanks

no worries

btw
https://www.genengnews.com/news/coronavirus-chinas-brightgene-manufactures-apis-of-gileads-remdesivir/#:~:text=A%20publicly%20traded%20Chinese%20drug%20developer%2C%20BrightGene%20Bio-Medical,as%20a%20treatment%20for%20the%202019-nCoV%20novel%20coronavirus.

have a look at this pretty girl...
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=aPPc34j2&id=6C4A3277507E4F7062CD1817721BE1676A9314CF&thid=OIP.aPPc34j2oKyzjjmgQjqOFgAAAA&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fi.dailymail.co.uk%2f1s%2f2020%2f05%2f02%2f10%2f27795576-8279025-Remdesivir_costs_about_1_a_day_to_make_and_the_CEO_of_the_compan-m-7_1588412758418.jpg&exph=543&expw=306&q=remdesivir+drug&simid=607995948508869879&FORM=IRPRST&ck=8191E454941913571A279BC2559EA661&selectedIndex=17&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0

Posted by pearlwhite > Aug 13, 2021 10:31 AM | Report Abuse

Just a heads up. Nothing related to AA.

Please be aware that there is a *high" probability that China will go "full lockdown" like in 2020.

Outbreaks of delta variant have occurred in some of its ports and cities and is spreading rapidly.

Current use of Sinovac is unable stop to spread the delta variant. (assumed 0%).

Note: Pfizer has a 42% chance of stopping the delta variant. Moderna has a 76% chance of stopping the delta variant.

Take note that many bourses around the world including KLCI may be negatively impacted (as have done so in commodity market recently and still ongoing).

TQ

DickyMe

14,638 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-08-13 11:40 |

Post removed.Why?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-13 11:42 | Report Abuse

pearlwhite,

It is untrue that Sinovac is unable to stop the delta variant.

Using Cambodia as an example, the country has so far received 24.5 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines, comprising 7.2 million shots from Sinopharm and 4.5 million shots were from Sinovac.

The deaths per 1M population due to Covid-19 in Cambodia is only 94.38 compared to a world average of 554.5 and 1,903 in the USA

Cambodia

Total Cases: 82,898
Total Deaths: 1,602
Population: 16,974,077

USA
Total Cases: 36,784,811
Total Deaths: 633,818
Population:333,146,077

pearlwhite .

TQ
13/08/2021 10:31 AM

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-08-13 11:57 | Report Abuse

"However, results from the WHO SOLIDARITY Trial conducted at 405 hospitals spanning across 40 countries involving 11,330 inpatients with COVID-19 who were randomized to receive remdesivir (2750) or no drug (4088) found that remdesivir had little or no effect on overall mortality, initiation of mechanical ventilation, and length of hospital stay"

Dexamethasone plus remdesivir is only palliative for the critically ill patients that require oxygen delivery through a high-flow device or noninvasive ventilation

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK570580/

i3lurker pearlwhite
thanks

no worries

btw
https://www.genengnews.com/news/coronavirus-chinas-brightgene-manufactures-apis-of-gileads-remdesivir/#:~:text=A%20publicly%20traded%20Chinese%20drug%20developer%2C%20BrightGene%20Bio-Medical,as%20a%20treatment%20for%20the%202019-nCoV%20novel%20coronavirus

Post a Comment