CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.025 (2.92%)

Day's Change

0.83 - 0.855

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

167,715 comment(s). Last comment by Balian de Ibelin 19 minutes ago

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-06 18:36 | Report Abuse

The following review does not seem to be accurate. AA has a 1600 number. But the charge is RM 1.95 per minute

(Available from Malaysian telco – Telekom, Celcom, Maxis & DiGi
Charge: RM 1.95 per minute).

Can't seem to get a hold of any live…
Can't seem to get a hold of any live human to sort out vouchers. I has been several years since the start of the pandemic - air asia needs to look into investing into their customer support services.

i3lurker of course AA should sue this guy for calling Air Asia as THIEVES

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.airasia.com

THIEVES. Avoid like the new COVID-19 variant. No vaccine available for this.
My flight got canceled. It is a non-issue, and I am okay about it. AA has given me the chance to credit refund or move my flight. They gave me 25 days to do the processing. I did all that they asked of me by providing documents, ID, bank statements within 8 days. They did not respond. They straight up closed the case.
06/09/2021 6:27 PM

Sslee

5,532 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-06 18:39 | Report Abuse

THIEVES is ok but don't call AA shoplot airline.

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 18:50 | Report Abuse

very interesting headlines
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.airasia.com

Very very poor company they have…
THIEVES. Avoid like the new COVID-19 variant. No vaccine available for this.
Can't seem to get a hold of any live…
My flight got cancelled and…
still waiting for my refund from 2019
Do not fly AirAsia
They are the worst airline in living…
No refund since February 2020
Worst airline I have ever used
If you're struggling with refunds:
Worst customer service ever.
Case number 86247164 - Airasia does not refund
What a hell of a organisation
Scam company
AirAsia is a scam and they are thieves…
There was no refunds' notification sent…
I want to say “terrible customer…
Still haven’t received my refund from…
CROOKS. Avoid like Coronavirus.
Absolute disgrace
Terrible airline. No customer service.
My flight was cancelled by Air Asia in…
I loved this airline
Horrible
No customer service
Had my flight cancelled by air Asia…
no contact, no refund, Air Asia - we simply don t care
This airline is a complete scam
Worthy of 0 stars.
Unreliable
DO NOT BOOK ON AIRASIA
Don't book Air Asia
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Stealing your money, no humans to talk to
Without going into detail
Air Asia is an awful company
SCAMMERS WHERE ARE MY REFUNDS

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-06 18:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Juliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Juliana > 2021-09-06 18:58 | Report Abuse

Matilah Pelanggan AA lari ke Mas?
Stony will sue. Just wait for Stony to sue...

Posted by i3lurker > Sep 6, 2021 6:50 PM | Report Abuse

very interesting headlines

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 19:06 | Report Abuse

RM 0.45 coming soon!

Sslee

5,532 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-06 19:15 | Report Abuse

https://www.techinasia.com/airasia-toxic-workplace

AirAsia came under fire last month after a leaked video of its virtual town hall went viral on social media. In it, the budget airline's Thailand CEO was seen talking down to a female employee. Other senior executives present, including group CEO Tony Fernandes, laughed and joked along. While AirAsia has apologized for this incident, this raised the question: Is this an isolated incident or is this what working at AirAsia is actually like?

”It wasn’t one-off behavior”: Several current and ex-employees of AirAsia say that meetings with Fernandes are often laden with sexual innuendoes, including “whether someone had good sex in a week, or if someone in the office would like to have sex with someone else.”. Joking about women’s bodies and their looks is also common, and it often “happened in front of the woman.” Using curse words is also typical and “happens all the time.”

On the flipside: But employees also credit Fernandes for being progressive and giving opportunities to staff regardless of race or gender. For instance, AirAsia was the first ASEAN airline to hire a female commercial pilot. There are also stories of how cabin crew, baggage handlers, and ground staff went on to become pilots or work in product department.

Fear of reprisal: While AirAsia is said to have a largely flat structure and a “very open” communication environment, some employees are afraid to speak out for fear of retribution. A former AirAsia India pilot who publicly talked about the airlines’ questionable safety protocols was suspended, later sacked, and then sued over his allegations.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-06 19:24 | Report Abuse

The shareholders equity was -RM4.19B as at 31st March 2021. The negative equity position will only widen when Q2, Q3 and Q4 numbers are reported.

Clearly aircraft leases and maintenance provision/payables are the biggest liabilities.

'Hell or high water' clause is one of the cornerstones of an aircraft operating lease.

Rent and maintenance provisions have to be paid regardless of global pandemic. Airlines can try to argue force majeure or frustration but will certainly fail (see Salam Air v Latam, ACG Acquisition vs Olympic Airlines, Wilmington Trust SP Services v SpiceJet Limited)

Defaults in paying leases will also result in default interest, rental step-up and liquidated damages - and none of them will constitute a penalty (penalty clauses are unenforceable under English Law). See also De Havilland Aircraft of Canada vs SpiceJet Limited.

Total Equity -4,190.522M

Lease liabilities
The lease liabilities amounting to RM12.5 billion includes deferred aircraft leases of approximately
RM1.8 billion. The lease liabilities are supported by ROU of RM9.1 billion (net of impairment)
and finance lease receivables of RM1.0 billion (net of impairment)

Aircraft maintenance provision / payables
Current: RM445.9M
Non Current: RM5,237.1M

PSC payable to airport authorities: RM111.1M

Borrowings
Short term loans: RM846.6M
Long term loans: RM289.5M

Sales in Advance : RM908.448M
Loyal points redemption: Not stated. Off balance sheet or conveniently deleted?

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 19:39 | Report Abuse

DickyMee I have to use simple examples so you could understand. But even so, you could not understand.

Right of use assets - RM9.07 Billion as at 31/03/2021.

"The lease liabilities amounting to RM12.5 billion includes deferred aircraft leases of approximately
RM1.8 billion. The lease liabilities are supported by ROU of RM9.1 billion (net of impairment)
and finance lease receivables of RM1.0 billion (net of impairment)"

Right of use is recognized at AA's "asset". As your Right of use decreases over period of time, so does the value. How dumb can you be?

As your ROU asset depreciates, your lease liabilities should also decrease, provided you made payments. BUT thanks to lease deferrals, AA didn't pay lessors, so lease liabilities didn't go down.
06/09/2021 3:12 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why you always want to prove to everyone how dumb you are?

Your example of the perodua AXIA is that AA owns the AXIA. Whereas AA doesn't own AXIA or any planes. This example alone is already noob.

Do you even know what is ROU? ROU are initial direct costs incurred by the AA and payments made to the lessor at, or before, the commencement date of the lease, less any lease incentives received. It is also an estimate of any costs to be incurred by AA in dismantling and removing the underlying asset, or restoring the site on which it is located. It means any lease or lease related expenses that have been incurred by AA are recorded as ROU. That doesn't mean ROU is owned by AA. You incurred the cost already that is why you have the "right to use the assets" lol!

ROU is not an actual ASSET own by AA for god's sake this is too funny. It is just an asset that AA paid to use. Those planes are own by lessors OBVIOUSLY and they HAVE to record the planes depreciation in their books. Why would they let AA depreciate lessors' assets? LOL... stop kidding me. You are dumber than I thought!

ROU is stated as depreciation of ROU Asset in P&L. It is basically just the same as lease expenses. So now you think lease expenses = depreciation of the planes is it? LOL. Bravo!

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 19:42 | Report Abuse

DickyMee "start a burger stall with capital of rm9k."

"beg for a pro to come in and sold 50% of their business for rm1k,"

I think you answered your own question. Their business valuation is now at RM2k. The shareholders had losses.

Similarly, AA made losses, so their share price, market cap, equity are all down.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shareholders have losses? The new shareholder earn 500% lah. How?

No, that is not the answer lah noob, why you confuse yourself. Don't pusing lah.

You said AA need to recover rm7 Billion. for what and to who ? that's my question. Answer lah.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 19:45 | Report Abuse

Don't forget AirAsia held a 10.94% stake in Fly Leasing up till somewhere in May if you know what that means. haha.

keown83

627 posts

Posted by keown83 > 2021-09-06 19:55 | Report Abuse

hey calvin! at last u've came..welcome & have fun create havoc in this thread! share your much gloomier future prediction about AA..it shud be way better than i3lurker's version...don't disappoint us ok

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2021-09-06 20:20 | Report Abuse

Believe or not AirAsia will limit up soon, this week or next week. Buy in before take off. This info is from insider IB . Don't skip the golden chance. Loss gloves, nvm ...just all in AirAsia.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 20:26 | Report Abuse

AA FY2020 cash flow was negative RM2.1 billion? Deferred lease payments of RM1.8 billion? Fuel hedging loss of RM972 million. Total almost RM5 billion? Eh how come RM5 billion sounds so familiar?

ROU depreciation or lease expenses, whichever term you use, still affects the balance sheet, still needs to be accounted for. Did you notice any lease expenses for FY20? Where did you think it went to?
"Under MFRS 16, rental expenses are replaced by a pair of new expenses: interest from amortisation of the lease liability and depreciation of the right-of-use asset."

You thought same like your own situation? No money to pay just ask from your papa and mama and settled?

Oh Shit, you actually thought ROU is the leased planes total value instead of the contract value?! HAHAHAHAHA!!! AA leased 231 aircrafts according the 4Q20 report, 231 aircrafts value is only RM9.07 Billion? Average 1 plane only worth RM39 million? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 20:27 | Report Abuse

Dickymee No_Sight don't know what is Book Value?

Wow, you talk until like depreciation does not matter at all. If you buy a new Perodua Axia for RM23k, 5 years later can sell back for RM23k? No depreciation in value?

Depreciation in ROU does not matter as well? If you lease a Perodua Axia for RM20k over 5 years, 2 years later your Axia "asset" value still RM20k, or RM12k?
————————————-

This example read again really shows u have no knowledge on accounting or even understand AA’s business. It’s all proven.

You said “if you buy a new perodua axia”. But AA doesn’t buy/own the planes lah noob. The depreciation will be done by lessors la. How can AA record it lol. You think accountant so hai like u ah.

Depreciation in ROU is actually lease expenses lah. Not the “depreciation” of the planes lah.

Why does it matter the planes value drop 100%? It’s the lessor problem lah not AA lah so hai. Lessor buy planes to lease to airlines so its lessor’s assets to do business and depreciation lah. So so hai! Dont make ppl laugh at your stup!dity lah.. pity your parents lah. You shouldn’t have won the sperm race. Wasted lah.. lol

No wonder QR so easy also can get wrong lah really dumb.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 20:31 | Report Abuse

You blind or dunno english? Where did i said its total leased planes value? Lies over lies hahaha so hai. Loser la.. lose already simply bark. Lol

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 20:33 | Report Abuse

The new shareholder earns 350% if the burger stall is valued at RM9k, not 500%. Your maths is bad.
But it is now valued at RM2k. Wait until they earn back RM7k, then probably it will be valued at RM9k again.

For shareholders la, sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06/09/2021 7:42 PM
No_Sight Shareholders have losses? The new shareholder earn 500% lah. How?

No, that is not the answer lah noob, why you confuse yourself. Don't pusing lah.

You said AA need to recover rm7 Billion. for what and to who ? that's my question. Answer lah.

Posted by EatCoconutCanWin > 2021-09-06 20:36 | Report Abuse

Don't fight, play share is not clever or noob. Is the stock goreng up or not. If calculator like God , share drop like gloves. End up terjun suicide. Just buy in AirAsia 0.94-0.96, limit up soon ok.

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 20:37 | Report Abuse

You too nervous is it? Until read wrongly. Don’t be a so hai la. Simply accuse ppl. I tot u pro copy paste. Go copy which part i said its total planes value lol. Cannot fight already use lies ah?

Loser nodick. When crash? All you see are numbers. Negative so what? You don’t know how to dechiper. Today 18million volume agree with me. Not you. Hahahaha. Wait till got 18million volume agree with you only come talk to me la. You are not my level at all.

Oh nooo depreciation… oh nooo buy axia must depreciate… who the heck buy planes? Not AA lah so hai lol.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 20:39 | Report Abuse

So why you said this? No need to pay lessors?

No_Sight "Depreciation and rights of use of assets are accounting “expenses” that doesn’t involves real cash."
05/09/2021 4:40 PM

No_Sight Depreciation in ROU is actually lease expenses lah.
06/09/2021 8:27 PM

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 20:44 | Report Abuse

Don't try to cover up la. HAHAHAHA

No_Sight "Those planes are own by lessors OBVIOUSLY and they HAVE to record the planes depreciation in their books."

"they HAVE to record the planes depreciation in their books."

"they HAVE to record the planes depreciation in their books."

No_Sight ROU is not an actual ASSET own by AA for god's sake this is too funny. It is just an asset that AA paid to use.

Those planes are own by lessors OBVIOUSLY and they HAVE to record the planes depreciation in their books.

Why would they let AA depreciate lessors' assets?
06/09/2021 7:39 PM

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 20:55 | Report Abuse

Let me give you a better example. Nodick, PSAASPERT and i3sucker got together start a burger stall with capital of rm9k. 3k each. They name the business The Three Dumbos. First year make rm7k losses. Left rm2k in bank. They beg for a pro to come in and sold 50% of their business for rm1k, sell super cheap cos they have no other choice. In the books the three dumbos have rm7k losses. According to the dumbos logic it needs to be recovered. Let’s see.

Now with the new owner taking lead and change name to the great insights, they make rm10k profit the following year the new owner took over. New owner Rm1k capital with rm5k profit (50% ownership) that’s 500% earned. So now the 7k net loss last year owe who? Why need to recover? Or isit need to put in p&l statement net profit rm10k minus rm7k (need to recover for last year) equals to rm3k net profit this year? Is that your logic?

——————
DickyMee The new shareholder earns 350% if the burger stall is valued at RM9k, not 500%. Your maths is bad.
But it is now valued at RM2k. Wait until they earn back RM7k, then probably it will be valued at RM9k again.

For shareholders la, sigh.
————-

New shareholder use rm1k capital for 50% shares. 10k profit is rm5k for new shareholder. That is 500% in new shareholders book. Simple as that. He made 500% if he cash out now.

How you can twist it become 350% is beyond me lol. This is primary school math FYI.

The way u make your valuation also so hai. Wait they earn back? Hahaha. In the new shareholders books there is no need for such thing he already earn. Positive 500%.

Your answer for shareholders? That includes the new shareholder. So he will be making much more. Is that your thinking?

Your calculations are so wrong la so hai. Someone please help this poor soul he’s gonna get eaten up by bursa. Now i really can double triple confirm this nodick have 0 knowledge on accounting or valuation. Hahaha

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 20:59 | Report Abuse

Didn't see the last paragraph

"Now with the new owner taking lead and change name to the great insights, they make rm10k profit the following year the new owner took over. New owner Rm1k capital with rm5k profit (50% ownership) that’s 500% earned. So now the 7k net loss last year owe who? Why need to recover? Or isit need to put in p&l statement net profit rm10k minus rm7k (need to recover for last year) equals to rm3k net profit this year? Is that your logic?"

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 21:04 | Report Abuse

2020 burger stall lost RM7k
2021 burger stall profit RM10k

2 years average profit RM1.5k. Bank account has RM12k. Following your valuation should be RM12k now.

Question is, if the burger stall takes 7 years to earn a total of RM7k? Earn RM1k a year. So the valuation at 2021 is RM9k, or RM9k at 2028?

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 21:15 | Report Abuse

As I have asked in my previous post:

DickyMee AA share price was around RM1.80 before RM7+ billion losses? AA with RM7 billion losses, share price likely to go back to RM1.80?

Let's say Covid-19 over next month, poof magic 0 cases worldwide. AA business back to normal. Then just forget about their RM7 billion losses and expect share price to go back to RM1.80?
03/09/2021 6:51 PM

Or I make it very simple for you, hopefully this time you not too dumb can understand.

AA 2019 Total Equity RM2.91 Billion
AA 2020 Total Equity Negative RM3.58 Billion

Is the company valuation still the same for 2019 and 2020?

Maxsuper

1,421 posts

Posted by Maxsuper > 2021-09-06 21:23 | Report Abuse

..... best solution is someone comes up with a new budget airline SPAC.... that would be great...

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-06 21:25 | Report Abuse

DickyMee

Negative equity of -4,190.522M as at 31st March 2021 simply means all shareholders funds gone and shareholders still owe RM4.19B to creditors.

In 31st March 2021, RM4.19B will have to be injected to get to 0 shareholders equity.

AA's auditor has already issued 'going concern' warning in Mid 2020.

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-06 21:27 | Report Abuse

That was exactly what Rusdi Kirana did in starting Super Air Jet when Lion Air's problems are insurmountable.

Maxsuper ..... best solution is someone comes up with a new budget airline SPAC.... that would be great...
06/09/2021 9:23 PM

In_Sight

440 posts

Posted by In_Sight > 2021-09-06 21:32 | Report Abuse

DickyMee 2020 burger stall lost RM7k
2021 burger stall profit RM10k

2 years average profit RM1.5k. Bank account has RM12k. Following your valuation should be RM12k now.

Question is, if the burger stall takes 7 years to earn a total of RM7k? Earn RM1k a year. So the valuation at 2021 is RM9k, or RM9k at 2028?
—————

The new owner come in at begining of 2021 and make rm5k profit with rm1k capital.

His profit is rm5k a year.

Even if the stall only make rm1k a year he still makes 50% earnings a year.

In his books the rm7k loss in 2020 doesn’t affects his investment at all.

Which accounting law states that the burger stall need to recover rm7k loss for shareholders including the new shareholder?

Still don’t understand? Dumbo.

There are many ways to maneuver negative equity which i ofcoz believe you have no idea of.

Your valuation is seriously flawed. You shouldn’t be investing.

And when i say they have to record the depreciation of the planes i meant the lessor not AA. You read that wrongly. Lessors buys plane, lessors have depreciation. Simple logic how can they let AA record it? You think both their accountants dumb like u?

Depreciation of ROUS are not depreciation of the plane like you initially thought of. Dont be so hai.

Stirred you enough to prove your thinking and understanding of accounting and investment. I got more than i wished.

You are not at my level at all. Not even close. Thought you were the smarter dumbos of the three. Disappointing.

Continue be dumbo while i count my earnings ya.

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 21:34 | Report Abuse

psai3alert

cannot be done in Malaysia
there is just 1 reason,
and the reason has to do with the selfishness of just 2 men looking after their own selfish self-interest.

again If I tell you, I will have to kill you.
my mum always reminds me "trade secrets cannot tell"

you learn a lot of trade secrets when you work for Investment Banks

life is not fair
Malaysians have to remain suckers just due to some people

Posted by PSAi3alert > Sep 6, 2021 9:27 PM | Report Abuse

That was exactly what Rusdi Kirana did in starting Super Air Jet when Lion Air's problems are insurmountable.

Maxsuper ..... best solution is someone comes up with a new budget airline SPAC.... that would be great...
06/09/2021 9:23 PM

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 21:37 | Report Abuse

psai3alert

you had raised this point many times.
Finally! I just tot I had to brief you on this matter.

=> its plain selfish self-interest.

Hint =>
you need to find out more about the relevant Malaysian law on this as it differs from Indonesian law.

Posted by PSAi3alert > Sep 6, 2021 9:27 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by wallstreetrookie > 2021-09-06 21:40 | Report Abuse

Foreign funds are still underweight on airlines. I am not sure who are buying at this price

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-06 22:03 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

Hahaha.

Only promoters in Serba threaten to kill. Wonder what happened to conpipi.

Scammers in AA will just try to confuse you.

i3lurker very obviously Macau Scammer here wants you to die...
why?

and thats why Macau Scammer die die die
and will do anything including but not limited to murder also will want you to buy today....
06/09/2021 4:17 PM

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 22:07 | Report Abuse

I believe he is happily using another fake id there another now.
I briefly looked in on Serba forum and spotted him there under disguise

he changes his id the way people change passwords frequently

Posted by PSAi3alert > Sep 6, 2021 10:03 PM | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

Hahaha.

Scammers in AA will just try to confuse you.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 22:13 | Report Abuse

No_Sight AA only need 1 year to earn RM7 billion profit?

Why your burger stall example so different? Only need 1 year.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 22:18 | Report Abuse

Since when did I ever mention ROU depreciation is related to plane? Only you mentioned that. LOL!

I can't go so low to your level, please.

Depreciation of ROUS are not depreciation of the plane like you initially thought of. Dont be so hai.

Stirred you enough to prove your thinking and understanding of accounting and investment. I got more than i wished.

You are not at my level at all. Not even close. Thought you were the smarter dumbos of the three. Disappointing.

Continue be dumbo while i count my earnings ya.
06/09/2021 9:32 PM

Michael Kwok

6,262 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2021-09-06 22:21 | Report Abuse

Airasia sell after 10am tuesday.People are sitting on time bomb.Negative NTA 33 cents.Buy Ark 46-50 cents.Rm 15k each.Potential new shareholder and new businesses.I predict will shot above rm 1 before Chinese New Year.

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 22:22 | Report Abuse

You are the joker that thinks that ROU depreciation is not a loss

No_Sight "Depreciation and rights of use of assets are accounting “expenses” that doesn’t involves real cash."
05/09/2021 4:40 PM

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 22:22 | Report Abuse

psai3alert

a lot of money is involved since the RI will mean AA number shares will become zero in Suiyee Sucker Bilis portfolio.

Suiyee Sucker Bilis must be forced to buy AA shares to take the zero hit.

Thats life, its not fair

Posted by PSAi3alert > Sep 6, 2021 10:03 PM | Report Abuse

i3lurker,

Hahaha.

Sslee

5,532 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2021-09-06 22:26 | Report Abuse

Haha is AA also sell burger now?????

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 22:39 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 22:47 | Report Abuse

No_Sight Continue be dumbo while i count my earnings ya.

What profit you talking about? Got - in front is negative, it is losses la. Your cost price RM1+ la

"In_Sight All u guys thinking PP or QR will make price below rm1. Slowly wait ya. Already call all in with all the facts and inside news given many weeks ago. If below rm1 i cut!

All in!"
Mar 10, 2021 8:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eHm0Sko.jpg

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 22:54 | Report Abuse

Yes you are right

If Macau Scammer actually owns any AA shares (I really doubt that)
Macau Scammer portfolio will show zero shares once RI is out.

Even those who own 100 million or a billion shares of AA will also show zero shares upon RI.

All owners of AA shares will see zero shares inside their securities accounts when RI is done.

Thats the meaning of negative 48 sen,
it means all shares will become zero upon RI.

Posted by DickyMee > Sep 6, 2021 10:47 PM | Report Abuse

No_Sight Continue be dumbo while i count my earnings ya.

What profit you talking about? Got - in front is negative, it is losses la. Your cost price RM1+ la

"In_Sight All u guys thinking PP or QR will make price below rm1. Slowly wait ya. Already call all in with all the facts and inside news given many weeks ago. If below rm1 i cut!

All in!"
Mar 10, 2021 8:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/eHm0Sko.jpg

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-06 22:56 |

Post removed.Why?

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 23:01 | Report Abuse

Ok la,I help you to fix your broken burger stall example:

Burger stall 2019 equity was RM2.91k

Due to Covid-19, in 2020 burger stall suffered losses, owe supplier and customer money and equity is now negative RM3.58k.

Estimated losses for 2021 is RM2k. So 2021 equity will be negative RM5.58k.

Based on 3 years average 2017 - 2019, burger stall can make RM1.18k a year. So burger stall need about 7 years to reach back equity of RM2.91k.

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 23:02 | Report Abuse

DickyMee

you know on Kwai Jeet, when ghosts want to reincarnate?
they, ghosts will look for substitute body.

its the same for shares.
looking for Suiyee Sucker Bilis as substitute owners

Macau Scammers are forcing Suiyee Sucker Bilis to take their shares as substitute since shares will become zero ie worthless upon RI

DickyMee

757 posts

Posted by DickyMee > 2021-09-06 23:09 | Report Abuse

I don't know he really that dumb or act that dumb. I think small kid also can understand better than him.

i3lurker DickyMee

you know on Kwai Jeet, when ghosts want to reincarnate?
they, ghosts will look for substitute body.

its the same for shares.
looking for Suiyee Sucker Bilis as substitute owners

Macau Scammers are forcing Suiyee Sucker Bilis to take their shares as substitute since shares will become zero ie worthless upon RI
06/09/2021 11:02 PM

i3lurker

13,701 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-09-06 23:15 | Report Abuse

his intended audience is not us

I believe just by posting whacko stories,
he already managed to lure thousands of Suiyee Sucker Bilis as substitute owners
Thats why he is laughing at you,
coz he already conned thousands of people,
you not being conned means nothing to him at all.

Thats life, life is not fair.
Its normal for Suiyee Sucker Bilis to be killed in share market.

sslee says God created the Suiyee Sucker Bilis to feed the Sharks and Macau Scammers

Posted by DickyMee > Sep 6, 2021 11:09 PM | Report Abuse

I don't know he really that dumb or act that dumb. I think small kid also can understand better than him.

DickyMe

14,634 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2021-09-06 23:21 |

Post removed.Why?

PSAi3alert

982 posts

Posted by PSAi3alert > 2021-09-06 23:28 | Report Abuse

Negative RM5.58k means owing Ah Long RM5.58k

The average 2017-2019 earnings is only RM0.3k.

EI & DO items have to be excluded from earnings. Those items were profits from sale of the store and leaseback; selling of all tires from the store; etc have to be excluded.

In addition gas prices were particularly low in those years, going forward gas and social distancing costs will be high.

So 18.6 years (5.58/0.3) will be needed just to pay back Ah Long. And that's provided Ah Long does not charge default interest, rental step-up and liquidated damages.

DickyMee Ok la,I help you to fix your broken burger stall example:

Burger stall 2019 equity was RM2.91k

Due to Covid-19, in 2020 burger stall suffered losses, owe supplier and customer money and equity is now negative RM3.58k.

Estimated losses for 2021 is RM2k. So 2021 equity will be negative RM5.58k.

Based on 3 years average 2017 - 2019, burger stall can make RM1.18k a year. So burger stall need about 7 years to reach back equity of RM2.91k.
06/09/2021 11:01 PM

Post a Comment