HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): HARTA (5168)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.02 (0.74%)

Day's Change

2.67 - 2.76

Trading Volume

14 people like this.

33,397 comment(s). Last comment by SWT1988 4 hours ago

wantousek

533 posts

Posted by wantousek > 2020-08-14 14:38 | Report Abuse

how long to hold?

JC1425

325 posts

Posted by JC1425 > 2020-08-14 14:49 | Report Abuse

throw this crap guys.

tuapuikia

2,346 posts

Posted by tuapuikia > 2020-08-14 14:53 | Report Abuse

Please bring the glove back to top, all counter will be follow. market will be greeen.

MaxGGG

251 posts

Posted by MaxGGG > 2020-08-14 15:21 | Report Abuse

disaster today.........trembling to see this......never imagined it could be so strong washed out

Posted by MrJadinvesting > 2020-08-14 15:34 | Report Abuse

steady bom bi bi

Posted by smallfellow > 2020-08-14 15:34 | Report Abuse

This is like a re-run of a cheap B grade movie on late night TV. For those who have been playing the glove industry for the last 25 years, remember the HIV-AIDS pandemic??? The glove industry went mad and demand shot up and every man and his dog wanted a piece of the action. Share prices went up and glove manufactures added new capacity and many new Companies sprung up. The end result was an over supply and when the AIDS scare died down many people went broke. This piece of history sounds familiar to the current situation? You think history will repeat itself?? But don't panic, not yet. The current market for gloves still remains strong but do be careful and don't get carried away.

Posted by MrJadinvesting > 2020-08-14 15:51 | Report Abuse

if glove cannot deng, no other industry can deng already. and it's not oversupply. the queue is 1 year++!!

Fattymin

245 posts

Posted by Fattymin > 2020-08-14 16:17 | Report Abuse

good, clear all the contra player, let them know what is investment

tuapuikia

2,346 posts

Posted by tuapuikia > 2020-08-14 16:39 | Report Abuse

Please bring the glove back to the top, all counter will follow. the market will be green.

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2020-08-14 16:41 | Report Abuse

starting to see a divergence from its peers

Rocketteam

123 posts

Posted by Rocketteam > 2020-08-14 17:16 | Report Abuse

U thought glove factory can build in one day meh? Use brain to think dun talk cock here. Losing 50% warrant still have faith with harta! Dun let’s go your hand. I have learn my mistake, for letting my hand in lkl and hlt both at 0.5 0.6 see how much they have grow?

Reminder: invest in fundamentals stock, will be back in one day.

Now, my portfolio is too red until I not dare to see portfolio because I scare will panic sell by looking at the figures.

Up and down is normal. No body can stand strong at position.

stingray_ea

2,765 posts

Posted by stingray_ea > 2020-08-14 17:44 | Report Abuse

stingray_ea issued double top warning for supermax , topgolve, Kossan, HLT, ... etc on 4 Aug to 7 Aug.

stingray_ea always provide free market tips earlier to i3.
tut... tut... tut .....

vVVv = double top
O = uptrend finished

====================================

Stock: [HLT]: HLT GLOBAL BHD
Aug 8, 2020 6:07 PM | Report Abuse

vVVv

Stock: [SUPERMX]: SUPERMAX CORP BHD
Aug 7, 2020 2:00 PM | Report Abuse

vVVv

Aug 7, 2020 11:30 AM | Report Abuse

o

Stock: [KOSSAN]: KOSSAN RUBBER INDUSTRIES BHD
Aug 7, 2020 10:11 AM | Report Abuse

o

Aug 7, 2020 10:04 AM | Report Abuse

o

Stock: [HARTA]: HARTALEGA HOLDINGS BHD
Aug 7, 2020 9:59 AM | Report Abuse

O

Stock: [TOPGLOV]: TOP GLOVE CORP BHD
Aug 7, 2020 9:50 AM | Report Abuse

O

Stock: [COMFORT]: COMFORT GLOVES BHD
Aug 4, 2020 10:01 PM | Report Abuse

wOw
====================================

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-14 17:47 | Report Abuse

Today market is all red for Gloves

Prices for my Fantastic Four is too delicious to ignore.. I told you all to hold.. you cannot hold..

So.. Finally before the market close, I cannot tahan anymore.. I press my BUY Button to top up..

Hartalega
Top Gloves
Supermax

Will continue to buy if you all continue to sell at bargain prices..

Have a great weekend...

Meow Meow Meow Meow

Hotstuff

3,228 posts

Posted by Hotstuff > 2020-08-14 17:50 | Report Abuse

if only glove stocks drop I would say glove theme is finished but more than 900 counters turn red for 3 conservative days died to overal market uncertainty I would say is a good bargain

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-08-14 18:16 | Report Abuse

roses are red and opportunities are red .........

_phoenix_

444 posts

Posted by _phoenix_ > 2020-08-14 19:02 | Report Abuse

@joyvest have a good weekend, stay safe

Posted by Kendo Ken Hz > 2020-08-14 21:34 | Report Abuse

Bearish continues, till harta can stay above 18

Ongme88

54 posts

Posted by Ongme88 > 2020-08-14 22:07 | Report Abuse

No more down pls
Buy at high price 21..

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-14 22:20 | Report Abuse

My take away from this week adventures

Investors should know that no stock can go up or drop continuously for whatever reason. After sometime it will change its trend. The one which was going up will drop and the one which dropping will go up. As a result, many investors are in a dilemma to sell or to buy some more at cheaper prices. There are many reasons for this phenomenon.

One common reason is that short term investors or day traders frequently buy or sell to make a bit of money. They take advantage of the price fluctuation to make money. Studies has shown that short term investors cannot make much money due to transaction cost. Serious long-term investors always make more money.

Some investors sold because they thought the reason for them to buy the stock is no longer valid. For example, Russian President Putin recently announced that his daughter was inoculated with an unproven Covid 19 vaccine. This has created a lot of confusion and many investors rushed to sell their glove stocks to depress the share prices. As an example, Supermax and Top Glove each dropped about 10%. They rebounded yesterday because the Russian doctor who vaccinated Putin’s daughter with his unproven vaccine resigned after he was told that all vaccines have to undergo phase 3 testing. Putin’s daughter may soon die?

It has been a productive week. I managed to capitalise on the sell off for Supermax, Top Gloves and Hartalega Thanks for selling !

Enjoy your weekend ...

Meow

LaoTzeAhSir

1,304 posts

Posted by LaoTzeAhSir > 2020-08-14 22:38 | Report Abuse

If you do realize, harta has the least to drop and formed a divergence on price movement with another big 4 peers today.

1) less speculation players on Harta.

2) the laggard in terms of share price rally % in this glove industry mad bull run.

3) Double strong support on sma 50 line + lower bollinger band at 15.66 area, landed and it bounced back right there, solid technical support intact.

4) Remember Harta has always been the dragon head of the glove companies in Malaysia. The king of the gloves production with best quality and decent nitrile gloves.

5) Good relation with clients by maintaining ethical price and didn't raise ASP rapidly to capitalise on this pandemic, but do note that they have mentioned in their quarter review they are doing this gradually and will see an even better numbers on next quarter.

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-14 22:42 | Report Abuse

LaoTze,

Harta is my 1st love...

If ever I decided to sell Gloves sometime next year, I may keep Harta for good.

Meow..

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-08-14 22:50 | Report Abuse

Goodbye my first love........you are so adorable and unforgettable....

Mabel

23,570 posts

Posted by Mabel > 2020-08-14 22:55 | Report Abuse

Meow...

Coconur

35 posts

Posted by Coconur > 2020-08-14 23:03 | Report Abuse

全球三十忆人口需要打疫苗, 这需要多少时间?
在这个的等候的时间, 有多少人会染疫?
而且, 疫苗都还没有正式研发出来 !
手套是防疫的必需品 !

Keyman188

5,968 posts

Posted by Keyman188 > 2020-08-15 00:20 | Report Abuse

1st - Haircut selling price

2nd - Contra trading banned

Final - Designated Securities imposed

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2020-08-15 01:16 | Report Abuse

so stable

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2020-08-15 01:17 | Report Abuse

dropped only 3.26%

Stockiss

700 posts

Posted by Stockiss > 2020-08-15 10:24 | Report Abuse

Many could be wondering how is one glove stock performing as compared to others, and how is one trending vs the rest. Here are comparison for all the glove stocks. More details at https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/GlovesRally/blidx.jsp

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-08-15 11:34 | Report Abuse

ban on contra trading on gloves is fake . apparently rumour was created to panic selling to the benefit of sharks..... Next week, all gloves will be rebound, sharks stand to make big money again ..... remember the three rules...........

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-08-15 12:04 | Report Abuse

Satfruitparty , are you one of the scumbags to cause insults with offensive remarks to the member family of the members in this forum too?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-08-15 12:12 | Report Abuse

why insults the family members of the members in this forum ? as a decent person with decent upbringing , there is no need to insult the family members as they have nothing to do with it. Repent and turn over a new leaf............ and get a life........

Posted by YouNeedTrust > 2020-08-15 15:01 | Report Abuse

hold tight tight

investmalysia

1,454 posts

Posted by investmalysia > 2020-08-15 15:31 | Report Abuse

Topglove and supermax forum lots of jokers

Posted by Younglearner > 2020-08-15 15:42 | Report Abuse

All sifu, since recently a lot of rumous / news announced that covid has vaccine already and yesterday one more news released ban contra, the whole week or more than a week Harta keep lau sai, do Harta still have a chance to rebound in the next few days?

Posted by Younglearner > 2020-08-15 15:46 | Report Abuse

all the son been dropping so much until no dare to see . I'm have c54, shall i let's go?

Posted by TheDarkKnight > 2020-08-15 17:03 | Report Abuse

c47 warrant drops a lot

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-15 17:09 | Report Abuse

KYY just posted :-
" As a result, many people called me to express their concern. Mr Ooi Teik Bee ranged me last night to seek my opinion. We are also wondering why all the glove stocks should be dropping so rapidly in tandem in the last few days. In most cases, one stock might drop but the other might go up instead. It looks like all the Investment Banks ganged up to push the glove share prices down so that they can continue to collect at cheaper prices. "

If you never play with warrants, you can sleep well and wait for the long term gains !
conclusion :- If all warrants or glove share price keep going up, how the IBs make money ?
They ganged up and press down to slaughter all weak-holders or newbies !! as simple as that

Lewis Lee

1,660 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 2020-08-15 17:20 | Report Abuse

Maybank IB sees good prospects in 2021 for mid-cap financial/banking, glove, healthcare, oil and gas, tech stocks
Author: savemalaysia | Publish date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020, 3:32 PM

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 15 — Maybank Investment Bank (Maybank IB) says it sees bright prospects in 2021 for mid-capitalised stocks in the financial/banking, glove, healthcare, oil and gas as well as technology sectors.

Retail research head Tee Sze Chiah said as it is four months before the end of the year, it would be to late to join the glove rally this year, though there are opportunities next year for some sectors.

“The first is mid-capitalised financial or banking stocks, because financial stocks behave or react positively to economic growth.

“This year I think economic growth and gross domestic product (GDP) growth is definitely not positive, but next year we do expect recovery, so during the time, you do expect banks to pick up as businesses and consumers start to spend, and basically demand for financial products will increase hence the profitability of banks will also pick up,” he told reporters at the Market Outlook Second Half of 2020 (2H2020) Webinar here today.

Secondly, he said, the glove and healthcare sectors would continue to do well in the first half of 2021.

“The first half and the upcoming quarterly results should continue to stay strong, because this basically reflects the current backlog that they have in hand right now.

“So for the next few quarters it will stay strong and hence the share price rally momentum will continue until the first half of 2021, but coming into the second half, you need to be wary, (as) this is where you need to see (whether) Covid-19 vaccines are there and we do expect demand to normalise,” said Tee.

Thirdly would be the oil and gas sector, he said, adding that Maybank IB analysts are expecting higher oil prices and the momentum should be there.

Another sector to look at is technology as 5G adoption is a long-term prospect, but in this case, stock-specific moves are very important, he noted.

It (5G) will not benefit the whole semi-conductor industry in Malaysia, Tee said, pointing out that Malaysia is one of the low-cost, lower-value chains among the semiconductor sector and there could be one or two that could benefit.

Meanwhile, senior chartist Nik Mohd Ihsan Raja Abdullah said during the last few years, the oil and gas sector saw a lot of under-investment, with capital expenditure for global oil production actually being quite low.

“When the demand starts to come in, supply can’t keep up with the demand, and that would lift oil prices higher,” he said, adding that in 2021 quite a number of oil and gas stocks would be up for trade. — Bernama

Posted by Kendo Ken Hz > 2020-08-15 17:48 | Report Abuse

Technically, seems heading to 12, 13 for string support, unless it break above 18

_phoenix_

444 posts

Posted by _phoenix_ > 2020-08-15 19:10 | Report Abuse

@Kendo Ken Hz If Harta based on your technical is heading 12, 13, all gloves stocks will move down wards in synchronized direction, just a matter of quantum and speed, no one is spared

Posted by MickeyLimitUp > 2020-08-15 21:23 | Report Abuse

Vaccine news makes the glove shakes downwards. Today Putin news, tomorrow China news, then US news... gloves shaking.. trade with cautious as share market is still a gambling and guessing. Cheers guys..

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2020-08-15 21:24 | Report Abuse

up up up THKS Big 4

Posted by VolatileIsMyGold > 2020-08-15 21:24 | Report Abuse

long live THKS Big 4

herry168

345 posts

Posted by herry168 > 2020-08-16 08:56 | Report Abuse

Haha..some ppl think when glove stocks down, others stocks will up....if worry so much better take out money put into milo tin until glove companies crash lo..hahaha..happy sunday ya..

cK1973

1,837 posts

Posted by cK1973 > 2020-08-16 10:09 | Report Abuse

Coming week, if this counter consolidate further, I think is the best time to buy. By end of the month, it should reach back 20. Good luck & happy trading .....

KYY_Fan

32 posts

Posted by KYY_Fan > 2020-08-16 10:13 | Report Abuse

Used to think this company is a great company. However, I an inclined to think they are not as great as the other three top players.
They must have got their pricing strategy wrong in a bullish price environment for their Gloves. Their decision to invest and enlarging capacity is also questionable. Why expend when you know that the demand surge is mainly due to no vaccines and a pandemic that can end soon? (24 months). Your capacity creation is the largest and you may hv to find a market when demand for glows may dwindle - struggle with excess capacity and costs? The first company to be downgraded to market perform.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz